Best Company Guarantee Aptive Environmental Logo

9.8

Visit Site 1-(855) 677-3010

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Timothy Zubov Philadelphia, PA

Excellent service with quality customer care!

Emily Haley Bel Air, MD

Very service and the tech was very polite and knowledgeable

Ed McClure Newcastle, OK

Hayden was prompt, courteous, and friendly. No complaints!

Hoke Chambersburg, PA

Wonderful customer service! Nick exceeded our expectations.

Tahia Moore Miami, FL

They are affordable and prompt. Profesional technicians

latoya joseph Baltimore, MD

Very friendly and highly knowledgeable staff.

Tanya Fowler Wilmington, NC

Alex was prompt and very thorough with the treatment.

Linda Dyer Quinlan, TX

The service performed yesterday by James rates a 10. Thanks

Milo New Baltimore, MI

Knowledgeable, Professional, Products work great.

Cynthia Dorchester, MA

Very responsive, always call before they arrive

Shannon Elizabethtown, KY

Tech that came on 7/15 was the best 1 yet!

Christina Sutu-Wallar Concord, CA

I called them and got some Information on the services they provide. I ultimately elected to go with a different company. What I did like about them, is that their customer service was very kind without being pushy. They answered my questions without pressuring me, and we’re very educated on bugs. I learned a lot from that phone call!

Kohan John Carmel, IN

Coly was my tech. He was professional, communicative and friendly. Their product works and totally gets rid of the pests that find their way inside my house. Highly recommend this company, been a customer going on two years. Couldn't be happier.

Cody Lovejoy Humble, TX

Darren R was an amazing technician who was polite and very professional. He was attentive to what was needed and where. I would be happy if he was my permanent tech as it’s a joy to have someone who is vested with their company and customer service!

Premium tier holding group

Marcus was the technician that serviced my property first time using A pest control company he answered every question that I had making me feel confident of his workmanship and knowledge of the business. He was friendly and went above and beyond my expectations. if I could have it my way Marcus would be the only person servicing my house.

Julia Bondurant San Antonio, TX

Tyler is my technician; he is very thorough in his review prior to treatment and after. He keeps me informed about what he is doing, how it’s applied, and what to expect. I’ve been a customer for 2yrs and I’m very satisfied.

Leora Willoughby Denver, CO

My experience with Chance was very good!! He was very thorough and professional. He went above and beyond to helpful with removing the spiders that I had in the crawl space and in the garage. I hope he will come back for the regular, quarterly service. Thank you Chance!

Nel Ignacio Ft. Washington, MD

Great experience. Reginald did above and beyond that I did not see other Aptive representative did before. I was very impressed with his work. He is very thorough when he was servicing the outside of my house. I really like him.

Angel Williamstown, NJ

The technician that came today was very professional, didn’t rush the job and also was sincere about the past problems that I had. That is really someone that likes their job and showed a good image of what a company should be like. The also accommodated me for the past issues so I can say anything bad about them !

Tom H Concord, CA

So far all 3 technicians were excellent. Very professional and clean, job well done every time. Today we had Brian, he was professional, and clean. No more scary bugs, thanks to Aptive. Definitely will recommend this service to all my friends.

Mike Reagan Denver, CO

Donald F. provided exceptional service. He asked questions to confirm our specific needs, took care to treat our yard and garage to eliminate rodents and he informed me of dynamics in our back yard that were likely causes of the rodents presence in our yard and offered some guidance on how to minimize their presence.

Jonesp Jupiter, FL

We’ve been very happy with Aptive and controlling the pests. Andy has done a terrific job and we appreciate his expertise and professionalism. We appreciate the extra steps to clean the webs and bugs from awnings and light fixtures.

Shelley Troy, MI

The technician Eric was very thorough and pleasant. He spent a lot of time here and explained everything. He was exceptional. I will request him for my next visit! I have had issues in the past with service but not this time! Thank you Eric!

Steven Bisel Macomb, MI

My technician, Enrico, does a fantastic job and is always very professional for the appointments. He communicates ahead of his arrival and has been very flexible with times and the content of services needed. I appreciate his approach and transparency and would recommend him and Aptive for your pest control needs in Michigan!

Baby Z Flores San Diego, CA

We just started with Aptive this year and our recent tech been doing a great job during their visits. Kalton was our first tech, introduced the product and service to us. Joshua P came in today and made sure he didn’t miss a spot in our place. They also provide a customer portal so we can review visits and track our payments and scheduling.

Alice Chen Agoura Hills, CA

Steven J was wonderful! He is very prompt with appointment. In addition to his routine service, he addressed my concerned about mosquitos in the backyard. He took time to let me know what he had done today. He has excellent customer service skills.

Samara Penn Savary Hillsborough, NJ

My service technician, Juvone S., from Aptive did an amazing job at treating my home and providing advice on preventing winter pest activity. He was thorough, friendly, and professional—probably the best technician I have had to date.

Alex Deli El Cajon, CA

Been using their services for over a year. Happy with every time they come out, which is quarterly. If we see any extra bugs or pests, no extra cost to come out ad-hoc. Will continue to use moving forward and highly recommend.

Annette Davis San Antonio, TX

The guy providing the service was very knowledgeable and extremely nice. I'm picky and afraid of bugs his professionalism put my mind at ease. He also asked about issues I didn't think about as well as knocked down a wasp nest. Great service!!!!!

Natalie Troutman Lawrenceville, GA

My technician John Y was very professional, on time and friendly. He explained all my terms and conditions and the cancellation process with me. He explained the treatment service I would getting from beginning to end. He also explained the Joro spider situation to me. Excellent service!!! Also he was cute.. ;)

Gioconda Tovar Houston, TX

Is a great company. Good services. The technicians are always attentive to detail. The company has great communication. The prices are good. I get the quarterly pest control services and they also check any time I need additional services. I like the communication is good and I can also interact via text and email.

Gina Cramer San Antonio, TX

Joseph in San Antonio came out today and did an excellent job! He was incredibly communicative, professional, and helpful both before and during the service! I highly recommend Aptive Environmental for all your pest control needs.

Kjmarshall3901 San Antonio, TX

Technician was very respectful and thorough. He explained everything he was going to do and answered all of my questions. He also made sure to address any areas I was concerned about and educated me on things I could do to help prevent future issues.

chaz.muerer Austin, TX

I like how professional the workers are and how quickly they get the job done. My most recent experience with Tyler D was particularly amazing because he treated my garage without me even having to ask, which nobody has done before. I thank Tyler for his professionalism and attention to detail.

Ty Ewell Las Vegas, NV

Technician was outstanding. His experience and knowledge fare exceeded others that proceeded him. His attention to details was outstanding. His desire for customer satisfaction was the best that I’ve experience from others that proceeded him. I was completely satisfied with the service he provided to me as a paying customer👍🏽.

Charles Smith Jr Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Carlo did a great job today. He was by far the most thorough tech that I have had so far. I chatted with him and could tell he loved his job and took great pride in his work. A really nice guy and I hope I get him again for future visits Charles S

Tim Walden Sioux Falls, SD

Erich was outstanding in every way. Showed care for my home, did a very thorough and complete job, courteous and communicated very effectively. He deserves many accolades. 100% improvement from last technician. I hope he can come to my home each time. Thank You!! Tim Walden

Darnell Culbreath Kansas City, MO

Each time a technician comes, it reminds me of why I continue my service. Friendly, professional, and productive service! Anytime I need them to come back, they do so without any issues and it's always included with the previous payment. I'd highly recommend these pest control professionals.

RBG Caldwell, NJ

Their technician, Centorin B, really impressed me with his knowledge, his friendliness, and his offer to wait in the front if I wanted to let my dogs out in the back before he goes back there to treat the yard. That was so considerate and greatly appreciated!

Michelle McKinney, TX

Aptive has been our pest control company for several years. The techs that have provided this service have been both personable and professional. Aaron Wolf provided our latest service and went above and beyond to service our property.

ELeah Nelson San Diego, CA

Company is responsive and thorough. Our tech, Juan P, is friendly, professional, conscientious and provided excellent information about a particularly creepy pest problem. (Thanks, man!) The products they use are eco friendly and their prices are competitive as well. Full seven out of five stars.

DR Fountain Valley, CA

Scott is the best company representative I've had to work with. He was attentive to my description of my needs, he explained how he would help us fight all the pests we're dealing with and made sure he gave us the opportunity to cover anything we may have missed. You are lucky to have Scott.

Norma Sanabria Chula Vista, CA

Customer Review Video

Fannie Houston, TX

They have good communication. I was reminded a few days before the service that they were coming. I was contacted to tell me that the technician was coming in 30 minutes. The technician talked to me before he started. He answered my questions. He finished quickly and notified me before he was left. A very polite young man.

Thomas Brewer Alpharetta, GA

Excellent Service. Technician Tanner Y was very professional and assisted with all questions and concerns before leaving our home. Did a very neat job and cleaned up many spider nests we had in our windows. Aptive is a great company!

Gloria San Antonio, TX

Mike is the best service man that has come to spray my home. He was very very very thorough. I don’t think anyone has taken the time or done as great of a job as he did. Overall, I feel Aptive is a great company and they have excellent customer service.

Pete K

The technician, Kendrick, was incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I wish all of their tech’s were this good! Kendrick truly is a model employee. Also, I had to call customer service about a billing problem, and Athena (the customer service rep), treated me like a member of her family. Wow! Great job, Kendrick and Athena!

Todd Wolf Hondo, TX

I was given plenty of time to get my gate unlocked and protect my pet during the service. The service started exactly on time with 2 messages prior to arrival. The servicing technician Seth was very polite and very thorough. Even reminded me to keep my pet inside for atleast 30 mins after my service. Definitely recommend.

Chris Trbovich Agoura Hills, CA

Last summer I had what I would call an invasion of ants in my house, mainly in my kitchen. This past summer there was no issue what so ever. Thanks to them servicing my house early in the summer before the heat it stayed pretty much ant free.

Teresa Davi Salem, OR

We find your company very professional, thorough and very helpful. We had an unscheduled problem, called Aptive and they made sure to have a technician there by the end of the day and they did. We appreciate that her questions are answered and solutions are found.