LawDepot

7.8

LawDepot has served more than two million people, has helped individuals create over four million online legal forms and legal documents, and has saved its consumers over $1 billion in legal fees. Additionally, the company has an extensive library of business and personal documents that can be customized, downloaded, and printed in various legal services and practices.

The do-it-yourself legal forms process comes at a fraction of the cost of a traditional lawyer. LawDepot was founded in 2001 by Ken Sawyer and serves the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.

Check Out LawDepot Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Services
  • Easy Online Legal Document Creation
  • Variety of Packages
  • Client Support
  • Education Resources
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Services

LawDepot offers online legal documents for business, personal, financial, estate planning, and real estate needs. This includes living wills, health care directives, lease agreements, eviction notices, promissory notes, confidentiality agreements, corporation operating agreements, prenuptial agreement forms, separation agreement, and more. LawDepot provides its users with step-by-step instructions when using its service to ensure accuracy.

Easy Online Legal Document Creation

A team of lawyers at LawDepot has developed an extensive library of online legal forms. To get started, you will first be asked what state you are in and then a series of questions where you will either answer the questions by filling in the blanks, clicking a bubble, or by checking a box. It takes your answers and puts them into the appropriate portions of the document where you can then open, save, print, share, or edit the document. This do-it-yourself legal forms process makes creating legal documents an easy task.

Variety of Packages

LawDepot offers several different pricing options including yearly or monthly subscriptions, a pay per document option, and a seven-day free trial. An account is free to create.

• The yearly pre-paid subscription costs $7.99 per month and includes unlimited document creation and printing.
  • The monthly subscription costs $33 per month and also includes unlimited document creation and printing. It can be canceled at any time.
  • The a la carte option can cost $10-$49 depending on the document type and amount of time you have access to the document.

Client Support

If you have questions or need assistance, you can contact LawDepot through email, the live online chat feature, the help center, or the 855-number. Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7 pm ET. The online help center offers answers to many frequently asked questions. These contact options are featured in the header of the site under the "Help" tab.

Education Resources

Not everyone has the same understanding as a lawyer or attorney. If you are looking for more information about legal topics in general, LawDepot has a great blog that covers topics such as real estate, business, personal, family, and finance. LawDepot has taken the time to explain each document and the importance of it as well as who should be using these specific kinds of documents. If looking at FAQs is your preferred method for finding information then LawDepot will work for you. They offer detailed FAQ sections that will most likely answer all of your questions.

Money-Back Guarantee

LawDepot also offers a satisfaction guarantee. If a customer isn't satisfied with their document then they will be refunded within 50 days. In addition, LawDepot offers $10,000 to any customers that suffer damages from mistakes due to company errors on documents.

The Bad

• Monthly Price
  • Lack of Legal Information
  • Questions Regarding Accuracy

Monthly Price

If you prepay for a whole year of LawDepot's services it will end up costing you only $7.99 per month, one of the lowest prices in the industry. If you want to do the free trial and let the plan roll over then you will end up paying $33.00 per month. Some competitors offer lower prices for month-to-month or six-month subscriptions.

Lack of Legal Information

LawDepot features a Law Library that includes FAQs and articles pertaining to some common legal processes, however, the information is brief and not detailed. It may not provide all the information you need if you have complicated questions or extensive legal needs. Furthermore, the company does not offer any legal advice or support.

Questions Regarding Accuracy

As with many of the other online legal services, LawDepot does not mention whether their documents are fully reviewed by lawyers for up-to-date accuracy, nor does it explain how attorneys in their network are screened and approved. This means that it may be difficult to ensure that the documents you receive from LawDepot are accurate and high quality. However, LawDepot offers a $10,000 legal guarantee that will cover any damages received because of a mistake a document the customer obtained from LawDepot.

The Bottom Line

LawDepot is not a law firm. If you are comfortable reviewing and filing your own documents without the close guidance of a lawyer, LawDepot is an easy-to-use platform for obtaining and customizing those documents. If you have ongoing legal needs or expect to need several different documents, the unlimited access you gain by signing up for the monthly or annual packages will likely save you money. However, if you'd like to guarantee personal access to a quality attorney you may prefer to opt into websites that include personal legal advice as part of their service subscription.

3.7

Josh M Austin, TX

Monique H. is probably the worst customer service representative I've ever dealt with before across all companies. She is condescending, doesn't listen to you, thinks she knows best, talks over you, has the tone of a kindergarten teacher speaking to the students, LIES about what you said on the phone call, and will NOT stop emailing me even though I have requested multiple times for this lady to STOP EMAILING ME. Yet, she continues to email me and gaslight me. This has been such a bizarre experience.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Josh, I am sorry for the bad experience you had with Monique. All our calls are being recorded and it will be dealt with accordingly. We appreciate your feedback and we will work hard to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer support

Mar. 30th, 2021

Kristen Sposito Spokane, WA

Monique is condesending and rude. The edits in my document did not save and she was no help. She just kept saying this is the document you completed yesterday.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Kristen, We apologize for the bad experience you had with Monique. We will review the call and it will be dealt with accordingly. If you still need assistance, Please contact Customer Support at 1-855-231-8424 Monday to Friday 8am-7pm ET. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jennifer Jones ,

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND THEIR FREE TRIAL I canceled this before the free trial was over. I found the service to be substandard and not very useful. I subsequently found 2 charges on my bank statement. I had been charged despite canceling. I contacted the company requesting a refund. They have refused, despite the fact that I had not used or even logged in since the day I canceled. I asked for verification that I had approved the payments and received nothing. Very disreputable. Very dishonest.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Jennifer, I apologize if you feel we have not provided enough information regarding our 7 day trial offer. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. If you had been billed, then the subscription was not cancelled at all. Please contact Customer Support at 1-855-231-8424 Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm ET if you need more assistance. Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Alfred Turner ,

Great Service very professional, I would recommend this service to anyone.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Alfred, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you recommending our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dolores Beley Sidney, BC

Perfect, concise, efficient help. Went above and beyond.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Dolores, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you using our site for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Andrew Hall ,

Lauren was patient and professional yesterday.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Andrew, We appreciate your 5 star review. We will surely pass your feedback to Lauren. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 25th, 2021

Bill Grand Saline, TX

Fantastic service and patient with an old man who had difficulty understanding.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Bill, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you with our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 19th, 2021

Shauna Miller Billings, MT

The service is great, and HONEST!! Thank you.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Shauna, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 12th, 2021

Jose da Silva Port Colborne, ON

Not a very good experience with them. They are quick to charge your credit card but when you request a simple form such as an employment application for future employment with the company they give you the run around. Here is the standard reply they give you. As stated, LawDepot is constantly updating our document options, so please visit us again in the future for your legal needs. We have the Employment Contract, just not the Application.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Joe, Thank you for your feedback. As you are already well aware of the site, those are the only documents we have available as of the moment. I am sorry if you feel we have not given you the great experience you were expecting. LawDepot® DOES NOT provide any legal advice nor create specific customized documents for each customer. Users of this web site should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice and assistance with creating a document which we do not currently have available on our site . We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work on our site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 10th, 2021

Keziah Rock Toronto, ON

I had signed up for the free trial and been billed for the past 5 months,I didn't realize that I was being billed, even though they sent me an email saying I had full access, to my oversight I didnt notice that. They were gracious and refunded me all the charges. I had to press them for it but they did honor good business practice. Thank you law Depot for your kindness.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Keziah, Our records show that you initially signed up for a 7 day Free Trial Subscription As stated on the website twice, renews to a monthly fee of $40.95 after trial ends. We also sent you an email confirming about the kind of subscription you had signed up for including the date and time to cancel by. The process of cancellation was also included in that email. The Terms of Use were clearly outlined prior to you submitting the order. All of these information were given to you so you have an informed decision about your purchase. Since there has been no cancellation on file within the trial period and you let it pass through several months before cancelling the subscription, therefore the charges on your card. Your subscription was only Cancelled on February 1, 2021 11:51 PM ET You still have access until February 28, 2021 01:51 AM ET and will not be charged again for this subscription. Regards, Divine Customer Support

David Upshaw Spring Hill, FL

Ease of use and simplicity of forms. Customer service is very good.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello David, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you using our site for your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

JOHN M CAMPBELL ,

I needed to draw up a lease on a rental property I own. It is the first time I needed such a document. I checked a couple of sites, which charged yearly fees or seemed to be higher priced and I just happened to land on LawDepot. The service was inexpensive and the template for a lease was simple to fill out. LawDepot added all the legalese required for Texas lease and made it simple to edit. Highly recommended.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello John, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using our site for your Lease Agreement. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Andrew Legon London, ENG

Charged me 4 times - amounting to around 120 pounds - despite me cancelling my free trial. Tried to get in contact to see why and there's been radio silence. Be very aware that they do not tell you when your free subscription is coming to an end either.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Andrew, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience on our site. Our records indicate you initially signed up for a 7 day Free Trial Subscription on Aug 20, 2020. As stated on the site twice, renews to a monthly fee of 29.00 GBP after the Free Trial week ends. We sent you an email regarding your subscription including the date and time to cancel by and the process to cancel. Another email was also sent when your subscription has converted to a monthly service. All of these information were given to you so you would have an informed decision about your purchase. Your subscription has only been Cancelled on 17 December 2020 05:23 PM which is 4 months after your Free Trial week is over. There are 3 ways of contacting us. Through phone at 0800 014 8912 Mon-Fri 1pm - 10pm, chat or email. I am not sure as to why you only got a radio silence when there are Customer Representatives who are always available to answer your call during support hours. There is no record that you had tried to reach out to us regarding your account. A 4 months courtesy refund of 29.00 GBP per month has been approved and will post back to your account in 5 business days. Please check your inbox or spam folder for the confirmation email. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Ted Pickenbrock Denver, CO

Monique was very helpful, patient and kind!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Ted, We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to know Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jan. 8th, 2021

Eagle Eye Searches LLC Roslyn, NY

Amazing and clear directions! You are a rare gem!!!!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jan. 8th, 2021

Duane Figurski Algonquin, IL

I was having a little difficulty editing and save document as Pages but I had conversations with Monique and Lauren and they were a lot of help. I am quite pleased with Customer Service. I would recommend this to my friends and relative

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Duane, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know Customer Service was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dec. 21st, 2020

Kate Sian Oldham, OLD

150 lighter due to card charges dating back months from this company due to a subscription I opted out of the same day I used it- absolute daylight robbery and I used one document. This scam company rely on your card details when you sign up so they can continue to take £29 a month for a service you used once in a day! I have only just noticed 6 months on - I feel sick 🤒 I did cancel the same day I used the service and your terms and conditions state the following: *We will refund subscriptions up to the value of £100.00 *Each document costs a maximum of £39.00 The footprint on this site shows I visited one time in August, yet you took the following payments £29.00 August September October November December = £145 for a document worth £39.00 How can it be £5.00 per month subscription yet £29.00 a month if you don't cancel the same week you start it? I suggest your "cancel" button failed me and you rely on this to build your equity to make your business profitable. I also want to know why you can retain a persons card details and not provide them with a receipt to their registered email so I would have seen this sooner! So I have paid over £100 for a document worth £39.00 I will be seeking legal advice on this as well as reporting you to your local trading standards office, just because it's legal does not make it any less of a scam - it's scandalous and disgusting! How do you people sleep at night.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Kate, Our records show that you initially signed up for a 7 day Free Trial Subscription. As stated on the website twice, renews to a monthly fee of 29.00 GBP after trial ends. We also sent you an email of the date and time to cancel by. All of these information were given to you so you would have an informed decision of your purchase. Since there has been no cancellation on file within the trial period, therefore the charge on your card. Your subscription has been cancelled on Dec 14, 2020. A 29.00 GBP courtesy refund will be processed within 5 business days. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dec. 16th, 2020

Peter Lindley Somerville, MA

Monique H was very cheerful and knowledgeable!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Peter, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to know Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Sep. 17th, 2020

Jean Haywood ,

Lauren was very polite, attentive and helpful in taking care of my problem. Prompt follow-up with email assistance as promised.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Jean, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know Lauren was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Sep. 15th, 2020

Richard Moore Ormond Beach, FL

I was experiencing problems with printing my completed forms, so I contacted customer service and worked with a very pleasant and thoroughly knowledgeable lady named Lauren F. Ms F went above and beyond with her kind assistance, and I am MOST appreciative of her more than capable actions. Please thank her for me, this is the kind of employee that should be voted employee of the month! Thanks and Best Regards, Rich Moore NB: I will be pleased to tell my friends and associates of the high quality assistance that your clients receive.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Rich, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know Lauren was able to assist you with the site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Aug. 27th, 2020

A SAV Toronto, ON

Monique H at Law Depot.ca is an amazing customer service rep. I love the service offered, it is priceless in terms on convenience and time savings. I highly recommend this company and trust them.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello A SAV, Thank you for the review. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Aug. 5th, 2020

Ruth Taber Toronto, ON

My initial search for a bill of sale was less than useful as I could not print the document. I realize now that once I entered my credit card information for my 'free trial' I should have cancelled immediately. Since I did not receive any emails I did not think to cancel. Once I saw the charge I called and cancelled and was told that a confirmation had been sent. When I did not receive said email I called back and before I could explain why I was calling your rep hung up! I called again, explained the situation and the confirmation arrived immediately. I found the entire experience poorly handled. Your customer service reps must get a lot of complaints or they have not had adequate training or both!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Ruth, To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. Cancellation confirmation email is sent to you automatically as soon as your subscription is cancelled. It usually takes 20 minutes or less depending on how fast your internet or wifi connections is. Check your inbox or junk folder for the email. I sincerely apologize if your call got cut off with one of our representatives. There may have just been a phone issue. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 29th, 2020

MAUREEN PONCELET DELSOLE Thorofare, NJ

SUPERB AND MAGNIFICENT! VERY HELPFUL! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND RETURNS CALLS QUICKLY, AND ALWAYS TRY TO GET THE CORRECT AND RIGHT ANSWERS! MPD

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Maureen, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you with your LawDepot inquiries. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 14th, 2020

LC West Hartford, CT

I had a very pleasant, helpful, legal conversation/experience with Monique. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Luda

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Luda, Thank you for your review. We are glad to know Monique was able to assist you regarding our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 10th, 2020

Brian Field Vancouver, BC

It was very rewarding with LOTS of help, Thanks

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Brian, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 7th, 2020

Genesis Koussiafes Miami, FL

The customer service agent was able to send my request for a refund but one of their responses was a sassy remark with "??" Not appropriate, unprofessional, almost like a scam.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Genesis, LawDepot has been in the business since 2002 and an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Thank you for your feedback. We'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 1st, 2020

Patricia Nelson Woodstock, GA

Since I am 80 years old and did not grow up with computers, I was struggling with the process, thankfully Monique H came to my rescue and walked me through everything. She was wonderful, so patient with me and I really did appreciate her help. Thank you so very much Monique!!!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Patricia, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know Monique was able to assist you with navigating our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 1st, 2020

Tiffany Suber Fairfax, VA

Monique was very helpful and prompt. The documents you provide, were what was needed for me to conduct business, and it was free. Thanks

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Tiffany, Thank you for your review. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 26th, 2020

Dog House ,

I have been asking for MONTHS to get my account fixed. I purchased a year and yet each time I try to create a document the app asks me to subscribe. I don't get why this is so difficult. I have paid till Feb21 and I can not use it.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Dog House, In order to assist you further, please provide one of the following: - Email address associated with this account. - Order number starting with LWS. - First and last four digits of the credit card used for the purchase, name on the card and the date of purchase. Once we receive the information, we will promptly assist you. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 25th, 2020

Christina Ranson ,

Thank you so much for your understanding and professional service would definitely recommend to everyone and people who are in my unfortunate circumstances in this very SAD time in this Great Country

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Christina, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Apikorus San Francisco, CA

Divine G was most helpful, explaining the circumstances of your "free" trial and how it converts to a monthly never-ending charge unless canceled within the first week. She understood my confusion and was very personable as well as knowledgeable, and was kind enough to reverse the charges without forcing me to file a dispute claim with Chase Ban's credit card dep't b/c the need to cancel within 7 days was not clear to me. I'm an older hearing-disabled Vietnam veteran and very much appreciated her handling of my situation especially under the pandemic circumstances. What she did for her company is that, in the future when I need other legal documents, and I do - my business is real estate, I WILL go to LawDepot b/c their work is great - the documents I downloaded were perfect and professional. But watch out for an automatic monthly membership fee. Its worth it if you have many documents to design and print, but not just one.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello, We appreciate your feedback. I am glad I was able to assist you with your concern. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 16th, 2020

Mary Larkin Cañon City, CO

Information was helpful. I would recommend

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Mary, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 11th, 2020

Natasha Tunui Auckland, AUK

Used this service for a contract for a one off job to protect us as well as the client, was everything I could hope for and more! Didn’t take long to put the details in and it came out professional and easy to read. If I do plan to open up a business, I will definitely be subscribing to have all my contracts made from here. LawDepot offered great support when I had some trouble downloading the doc and gave online chat support as well as timely emails.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Natasha, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 11th, 2020

Grady's Market Investments Portland, OR

I was treated by my contact person with a professional experience like flying first class to Europe.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello, We thank you for your feedback. We are glad Lauren was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 3rd, 2020

Stephanie B Charlottesville, VA

I misunderstood. Now I got it thanks that's what I needed to get my license. Thanks for the great work. Appreciate the clarification.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

May. 29th, 2020

ORVIS BITTINGER ,

I came across LawDepot accidently and glad that I did. Completing the form was quite easy but I made a mistake at the end and had to call your customer service and I talked to Monique. She was very pleasant to converse, professional and helped me with my problem. With the help of Monique my problem was solved quite quickly.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Orvis, We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to know Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

May. 25th, 2020

Anna Frezza Greenwood, WI

Not sure how, or if, could retrieve my documents to complete them. Spoke to Monique today and was a pleasure to do so...an asset to your customer service!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Anna, Thank you for the review. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

May. 25th, 2020

Chris Faith Hudson, FL

Great The person who helped was or is very, very patient.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Chris, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Apr. 27th, 2020

Carol Lewis Courtenay, BC

Tina F of Customer Support was COMPLETELY insensitive and dismissive of my complaint. When LAWDEPOT says you get ONE WEEK (7 days) FREE TRIAL, they really only mean SIX days and will collect their pound of flesh on day seven like starving men at a buffet. BE WARNED!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Carol, I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. To clarify, The 7 day Free Trial automatically starts on the day you sign up for it. A confirmation email was sent out to you stating the expiration date and time of the service. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Andrew Wilsher Welland, ON

I spent $51 to get an error page then be told by support that all I signed up for was a free trial, EVEN though I have the information to prove I bought the product. I am going to have to do a charge back to get my money which I was hoping not to do. $50 may not be a big amount to you but it is big enough to affect my lifestyle at the moment. I am really angry with the service provided so far. My file was just skimmed and then I am argued with that I didn't spend the money and I might've spent the money elsewhere, meanwhile I attached a screenshot to the case that specifically states "LawDepot" and showed up IMMEDIATELY after I attempted to push the payment through and ended up on the error page. I get immediate payment notifications as well. Beyond disappointed. If I could give less than a start I would.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Andrew, Our records show that you only signed up for a Trial Free for 1 week on 4/15/2020. Your Free Trial ends April 21, 2020 03:42 AM ET. Since you are still within the Trial, no charges were billed to you. I have just cancelled your subscription. Thank you for using our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dennis Dooley Denver, CO

Monique did an awesome job. Very professional and understanding. Thank You Dennis Dooley

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Dennis, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to help you out. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Lillian Kemp, TX

Any and all questions was answered very quickly.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Lillian, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you with all of your questions. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Apr. 14th, 2020

Carmita T Miami, FL

No questions asked. Request honored and move forward. Thank you LawDepot for your continued support.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Carmita, Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for using Lawdepot. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mar. 27th, 2020

Katelyn Zwicker Sydney, NS

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. I've been billed monthly for 5 months @ $40.95. They never answered the question we asked in the first place. We've tried once to cancel and nothing has come of it. $200 for a scam that I can't cancel.. and probably more to come.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Katelyn, I am sorry to hear about your frustration. Please contact me directly at 1-855-231-8424 ext 321 monday to friday at 8am-7pm ET. I would like to take a look at your account and see what we can do to help you out. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mar. 13th, 2020

Shelbyehang Belleview, FL

Incredibly predatory business practice. Received no notice that I was being billed a monthly subscription, and when I called their customer service she hung up once I asked her if she considered this a predatory practice. Absolutely taking advantage of citizens who do not fully understand the law.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Shelby, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if you feel we have not provided enough information regarding our 7 day trial offer. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mar. 9th, 2020

Christine Allen Lexington, SC

Monique with Law Depot provided excellent customer service today. I give her 5 stars for her prompt and courteous service. Great Work!!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Christine, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to provide you great customer service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mar. 4th, 2020

Craig S Allen Salado, TX

Excellent looking vehicle lease document! Very Easy to Use and price beat the heck out of hiring an attorney! Thanks

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Craig, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for visiting our site. We are constantly updating our document options, so please visit us again in the future for your document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 26th, 2020

Janet Gustine, CA

super easy to fill out, and I have been procrastinating writing a will, etc for too long because it's expensive and a I imagined a big hassle. Law Depot's software was very easy for me and I can't complain about free. Their policies were clear to me and I didn't expect to get all of the documents done in half of a day, but I did. I signed up for the freebie, wrote my will, trust and end of life stuff, cancelled the free promotion and got a confirmation already in less than 24 hours. I just saved probably $500+. I am very grateful after past experience with "free"trials" the majority of were just a tease and waste of time. I plan to sign up for a year paid subscription as soon as I can because of the many useful features that I will be needing. The price is very affordable and they deliver more than I expected and I am very pleased with the quality of the documents. I especially like the wide selection of legal matters offered and the learning tools. I found the live chat feature to be very efficient and quick. I have nothing at all to complain about with this company, rather I commended them for providing a useful and affordable service that even senior citizens, like me, on a "fixed income" can afford . I will review again after filing the documents , the real test, but I do not foresee a problem as they look compliant to me.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Janet, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad you found our site easy, useful and affordable. Regards, Divine Customer Support Regards, Divine Customer Support

mary ishmon St Louis, MO

Monique was very helpful, patient, I must say I have never had anyone from any company that was as knowledgeable as she was . If everyone was like her this world would be a much better place. I would recommend law depot to any one if they were all like her

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Mary, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

scott Bogatz Broomfield, CO

Lauren was a great communicator, highly professional, and kind. She made it easy to work with your company. I will recommend Lawdepot to everyone!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Scott, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Lauren was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support