LawDepot

7.7

LAST UPDATED: October 6th, 2021

LawDepot has served more than two million people, has helped individuals create over four million online legal forms and legal documents, and has saved its consumers over $1 billion in legal fees. Additionally, the company has an extensive library of business and personal documents that can be customized, downloaded, and printed in various legal services and practices.

The do-it-yourself legal forms process comes at a fraction of the cost of a traditional lawyer. LawDepot was founded in 2001 by Ken Sawyer and serves the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.

Check Out LawDepot Reviews from Real Customers

The Good

• Services
  • Easy Online Legal Document Creation
  • Variety of Packages
  • Client Support
  • Education Resources
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Services

LawDepot offers online legal documents for business, personal, financial, estate planning, and real estate needs. This includes living wills, health care directives, lease agreements, eviction notices, promissory notes, confidentiality agreements, corporation operating agreements, prenuptial agreement forms, separation agreement, and more. LawDepot provides its users with step-by-step instructions when using its service to ensure accuracy.

Easy Online Legal Document Creation

A team of lawyers at LawDepot has developed an extensive library of online legal forms. To get started, you will first be asked what state you are in and then a series of questions where you will either answer the questions by filling in the blanks, clicking a bubble, or by checking a box. It takes your answers and puts them into the appropriate portions of the document where you can then open, save, print, share, or edit the document. This do-it-yourself legal forms process makes creating legal documents an easy task.

Variety of Packages

LawDepot offers several different pricing options including yearly or monthly subscriptions, a pay per document option, and a seven-day free trial. An account is free to create.

• The yearly pre-paid subscription costs $7.99 per month and includes unlimited document creation and printing.
  • The monthly subscription costs $33 per month and also includes unlimited document creation and printing. It can be canceled at any time.
  • The a la carte option can cost $10-$49 depending on the document type and amount of time you have access to the document.

Client Support

If you have questions or need assistance, you can contact LawDepot through email, the live online chat feature, the help center, or the 855-number. Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7 pm ET. The online help center offers answers to many frequently asked questions. These contact options are featured in the header of the site under the "Help" tab.

Education Resources

Not everyone has the same understanding as a lawyer or attorney. If you are looking for more information about legal topics in general, LawDepot has a great blog that covers topics such as real estate, business, personal, family, and finance. LawDepot has taken the time to explain each document and the importance of it as well as who should be using these specific kinds of documents. If looking at FAQs is your preferred method for finding information then LawDepot will work for you. They offer detailed FAQ sections that will most likely answer all of your questions.

Money-Back Guarantee

LawDepot also offers a satisfaction guarantee. If a customer isn't satisfied with their document then they will be refunded within 50 days. In addition, LawDepot offers $10,000 to any customers that suffer damages from mistakes due to company errors on documents.

The Bad

• Monthly Price
  • Lack of Legal Information
  • Questions Regarding Accuracy

Monthly Price

If you prepay for a whole year of LawDepot's services it will end up costing you only $7.99 per month, one of the lowest prices in the industry. If you want to do the free trial and let the plan roll over then you will end up paying $33.00 per month. Some competitors offer lower prices for month-to-month or six-month subscriptions.

Lack of Legal Information

LawDepot features a Law Library that includes FAQs and articles pertaining to some common legal processes, however, the information is brief and not detailed. It may not provide all the information you need if you have complicated questions or extensive legal needs. Furthermore, the company does not offer any legal advice or support.

Questions Regarding Accuracy

As with many of the other online legal services, LawDepot does not mention whether their documents are fully reviewed by lawyers for up-to-date accuracy, nor does it explain how attorneys in their network are screened and approved. This means that it may be difficult to ensure that the documents you receive from LawDepot are accurate and high quality. However, LawDepot offers a $10,000 legal guarantee that will cover any damages received because of a mistake a document the customer obtained from LawDepot.

The Bottom Line

LawDepot is not a law firm. If you are comfortable reviewing and filing your own documents without the close guidance of a lawyer, LawDepot is an easy-to-use platform for obtaining and customizing those documents. If you have ongoing legal needs or expect to need several different documents, the unlimited access you gain by signing up for the monthly or annual packages will likely save you money. However, if you'd like to guarantee personal access to a quality attorney you may prefer to opt into websites that include personal legal advice as part of their service subscription.

3.6

Leslie Scottsdale, AZ

I was able to get customer support speaking with a representative Monique H regarding the use of filling out forms using change answers or the editor feature for specific details and downloading the forms in the correct way per document. The navigation of the web site is user friendly after receiving a few tips from the customer support representative on the phone.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Leslie, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with the website navigation. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Aug. 10th, 2021

Tauheedah Rasheed Oakley, CA

LawDepot is very confusing and misleading. They bombard the internet to hook you in with a free trial (7 days), which most people probably miss. If they think that their product is so great and that they have the BEST COMPANY then why not allow a little more time for us to figure things out? I would have given zero star, if possible. Best company.....NOT!!!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if you feel we have not provided enough information regarding our 7 day trial offer. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Oct. 6th, 2021

Virginia Ninedorf Lenoir City, TN

Misleading on their payment information. It was easy to use. And I would have kept the service the entire year however due to the way they do business I will never be able to trust them or their documents. Worst customer experience! I needed a lot of documents and would have gladly paid their monthly fee. that they knowingly mislead folks into thinking they have. I had their service a whopping 3 minutes. and I won't be receiving my money back for a week and I'm a single mom with my mortgage due to come out.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Virginia, I am sorry to hear about your frustration. Our records show that you selected the 1 Year Pro Subscription for $107.88 full access to all documents we offer online for the entire year. All of the subscription details are posted on the license page for you to have a better understanding of the selections including prices. If this wasn't what you needed, A refund of $107.88 on Oct. 4, 2021, was processed and will post back in 5 business days to the same account that was billed. I am not clear on what the issue is about. Would you be able to give me a call at 1-855-231-8424 ext. 321 Monday to Friday 8 am-4 pm ET and look for Divine. Thank you. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Oct. 4th, 2021

Douglas Garrett Pflugerville, TX

Monique H epitomizes what customer support and customer service is supposed to be. She was the most pleasant and understanding representative that I have had the pleasure of dealing with. If you have a customer service training program then she should be the trainer. Her support and understanding is highly appreciated. Thanks Monique. You deserve a 10 star rating.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Douglas, Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly let Monique know. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mary Arnold Centreville, MS

Monique was helpful and patient in guiding me (a non-teckie person) to the right site to do what I needed. Anticipated a problem printing my POA and she voluntered to email it to me so I could be sure and get it printed. Great service!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Mary, Thank you for the feedback. We will certainly let Monique know. We appreciate you using our site. We are constantly updating our list of forms so visit us in the future for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 14th, 2021

RONALD WHITE Gilbert, AZ

Monique H was very professional and thorough in answering our questions and emailed me the instructions promptly. I greatly appreciate her assistance and LawDepot.com for having a file full of documents that were made easy to fill out properly with timesaving directions on each page.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Ronald, Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to know Monique was able to assist you with your concern. We appreciate you using our site for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

May. 31st, 2021

Keziah Rock Toronto, ON

I had signed up for the free trial and been billed for the past 5 months,I didn't realize that I was being billed, even though they sent me an email saying I had full access, to my oversight I didnt notice that. They were gracious and refunded me all the charges. I had to press them for it but they did honor good business practice. Thank you law Depot for your kindness.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Keziah, Our records show that you initially signed up for a 7 day Free Trial Subscription As stated on the website twice, renews to a monthly fee of $40.95 after trial ends. We also sent you an email confirming about the kind of subscription you had signed up for including the date and time to cancel by. The process of cancellation was also included in that email. The Terms of Use were clearly outlined prior to you submitting the order. All of these information were given to you so you have an informed decision about your purchase. Since there has been no cancellation on file within the trial period and you let it pass through several months before cancelling the subscription, therefore the charges on your card. Your subscription was only Cancelled on February 1, 2021 11:51 PM ET You still have access until February 28, 2021 01:51 AM ET and will not be charged again for this subscription. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 3rd, 2021

JOHN M CAMPBELL ,

I needed to draw up a lease on a rental property I own. It is the first time I needed such a document. I checked a couple of sites, which charged yearly fees or seemed to be higher priced and I just happened to land on LawDepot. The service was inexpensive and the template for a lease was simple to fill out. LawDepot added all the legalese required for Texas lease and made it simple to edit. Highly recommended.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello John, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using our site for your Lease Agreement. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 3rd, 2021

ArnieC MO

I download one document from them thinking it'll cost $33 and didn't realize I signed up for a subscription plan. 7 months later I messaged them for a refund and they said no refunds you used our service the whole time. Have a good day and ended the chat on me. Great service.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Arnie, Thank you for your feedback. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. If you have been billed for 7 months, it means you have not cancelled your subscription as we required. The terms and conditions of the offer will govern any free trials. LawDepot® has no obligation to refund for free trials properly converted to paid product access. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our web site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Sep. 27th, 2021

vanessa king Norfolk, VA

0 stars. I, along with COUNTLESS others fell victim to this predator of a “business”. After the free trial, no follow up emails ensued to remind the consumer of their purchase which would allow for cancellation. NOR were there follow up emails asking about consumer experience or satisfaction levels. It was as if this shady business counts upon the fact that we as humans have more things on our minds than to cancel a meaningless subscription. Especially if they do their due diligence in remaining sparce and not communicating with “clients”. If the owners look into my account usage, they’ll see that in the last 10 MONTHS, it would total to a whopping ZERO. So I have spent 330$ of my hard earned money, towards a corrupt company.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello, To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one-week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven-day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appearing in the email. All of this information was given to you so you would have an informed decision about your purchase. Since you have not cancelled the subscription within your 7 day Free Trial window, therefore the charges on your card. Charges were also showing in your bank statement monthly which should also have been rectified if you had reached out to us than letting it go past 10 months. The fees are not based on usage. It is based on access at any time to create a document. Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to work on our site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 19th, 2021

Greggory Eldridge Miami, FL

Monique was amazing . Great attitude , very patient and helpful

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Greggory, We appreciate your feedback. I will pass your comment to Monique. Thank you for using LawDepot. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Oct. 5th, 2021

Brent Morse Buckner, MO

Great company. Very understanding and great customer service. Thank you so much

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Brent, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using LawDepot. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Sep. 20th, 2021

Janet Gustine, CA

super easy to fill out, and I have been procrastinating writing a will, etc for too long because it's expensive and a I imagined a big hassle. Law Depot's software was very easy for me and I can't complain about free. Their policies were clear to me and I didn't expect to get all of the documents done in half of a day, but I did. I signed up for the freebie, wrote my will, trust and end of life stuff, cancelled the free promotion and got a confirmation already in less than 24 hours. I just saved probably $500+. I am very grateful after past experience with "free"trials" the majority of were just a tease and waste of time. I plan to sign up for a year paid subscription as soon as I can because of the many useful features that I will be needing. The price is very affordable and they deliver more than I expected and I am very pleased with the quality of the documents. I especially like the wide selection of legal matters offered and the learning tools. I found the live chat feature to be very efficient and quick. I have nothing at all to complain about with this company, rather I commended them for providing a useful and affordable service that even senior citizens, like me, on a "fixed income" can afford . I will review again after filing the documents , the real test, but I do not foresee a problem as they look compliant to me.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Janet, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad you found our site easy, useful and affordable. Regards, Divine Customer Support Regards, Divine Customer Support

Boyce P. Banks Raleigh, NC

Within about four years , I had the occasions to call customer service to make changes to my will. The initial call went relative well. The lady as cordial and helpful. Two or threeeof subsequent calls did not go well. On one call there was a language barrier. Because of this I delayed calling again until recently. This time I spoke to Tina. Tina was excellent. She was cordial, polite, knowledgeable and professional. I am far from a computer wiz but Tina was extremely helpful and displayed a good sense of humor. Tina is an excellent asset to your organization. Please convey my appreciation to Tina for a job well done.

cassandra gullia Toronto, ON

I had cancelled my free trial, but I guess there was a glitch and so I got charged. I had not signed in or used this site, and yet when I emailed LawDepot to ask for the refund and cancellation of services they refused. I was not even sent an email that they are renewing the monthly subscription, I noticed it on my VISA statement. Sneaky in my opinion, not to mention that I CANCELLED and it did not get processed. Do NOT try the free trial, you will get tricked into a paid subscription!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Cassandra, I apologize if you feel we have not provided enough information regarding our 7 day trial offer. Our trial offer is free for a one-week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven-day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appearing in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven-day trial period. LawDepot does not refuse any cancellation of a subscription. Refunds are subjected to the Terms of Use. I appreciate your feedback and we'll continue to work on our website to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 7th, 2021

Vil Elver Upper Marlboro, MD

I have nothing to add here that everyone else has not already said. Bait and switch 7 day trial with ZERO followup monthly emails indicating they are charging you. I only noticed this 6 months in, meaning I lost $200 to this shady company. They depend upon people not realising they are being charged monthly, or forgetting about ever signing up. I wonder how many thousands of dollars have been lost because they do not communicate their monthly charges for those who signed up for the free trial. Watch them now copy/paste the same response they give everyone else who has fallen for their deceptive practice, with no apologies for not sending monthly emails that charges are being issued.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Vil, I am sorry to hear about your frustration. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. I am sorry if you missed cancelling your subscription within the Trial Free for 1 week. All information was given to you so you would have an informed decision about your purchase. The terms and conditions of the offer will govern any free trials. LawDepot® has no obligation to refund for free trials properly converted to paid product access. Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to work on our site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Katie Schoonover Allentown, PA

I used their site for a school project, I hit end trial and it did not go through I guess. I didn't realize that I was still getting charged $33 a month for something I never used after that (plus an international charge fee, cause why would they tell you that up front) When I reached out, the live chat woman told me no to a refund for the first month, so I called for a manager. She wrote me off completely and told me she couldn't tell what I did or didn't do with the website, which you can see how people access your site, I know the back end of a website ma'am. Then when I said I hit end free trial, she was like we can't see that, you must've done something wrong. Just very accusative, with little help. I am thankful for the one month refund, but I obviously didn't use the site and missed that I had gotten charged. Very annoyed with this site, don't use it.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Katie, I am sorry to hear about your frustration. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. The terms and conditions of the offer will govern any free trials. LawDepot® has no obligation to refund for free trials properly converted to paid product access. Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Duane Figurski Algonquin, IL

I was having a little difficulty editing and save document as Pages but I had conversations with Monique and Lauren and they were a lot of help. I am quite pleased with Customer Service. I would recommend this to my friends and relative

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Duane, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know Customer Service was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dec. 21st, 2020

Douglas Edge Pearl, MS

very helpful was very kind thanks for being patient with an old man

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Douglas, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad we were able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Richard Moore Ormond Beach, FL

I was experiencing problems with printing my completed forms, so I contacted customer service and worked with a very pleasant and thoroughly knowledgeable lady named Lauren F. Ms F went above and beyond with her kind assistance, and I am MOST appreciative of her more than capable actions. Please thank her for me, this is the kind of employee that should be voted employee of the month! Thanks and Best Regards, Rich Moore NB: I will be pleased to tell my friends and associates of the high quality assistance that your clients receive.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Rich, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know Lauren was able to assist you with the site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Aug. 27th, 2020

Apikorus San Francisco, CA

Divine G was most helpful, explaining the circumstances of your "free" trial and how it converts to a monthly never-ending charge unless canceled within the first week. She understood my confusion and was very personable as well as knowledgeable, and was kind enough to reverse the charges without forcing me to file a dispute claim with Chase Ban's credit card dep't b/c the need to cancel within 7 days was not clear to me. I'm an older hearing-disabled Vietnam veteran and very much appreciated her handling of my situation especially under the pandemic circumstances. What she did for her company is that, in the future when I need other legal documents, and I do - my business is real estate, I WILL go to LawDepot b/c their work is great - the documents I downloaded were perfect and professional. But watch out for an automatic monthly membership fee. Its worth it if you have many documents to design and print, but not just one.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello, We appreciate your feedback. I am glad I was able to assist you with your concern. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 16th, 2020

Natasha Tunui Auckland, AUK

Used this service for a contract for a one off job to protect us as well as the client, was everything I could hope for and more! Didn’t take long to put the details in and it came out professional and easy to read. If I do plan to open up a business, I will definitely be subscribing to have all my contracts made from here. LawDepot offered great support when I had some trouble downloading the doc and gave online chat support as well as timely emails.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Natasha, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for using LawDepot for all your legal document needs. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 11th, 2020

Alan Gleeson

I telephoned with a problem and spoke to Janet. I am in a manager in a customer based environment in Sheffield England and must say I was very impressed with Janet’s telephone manner and professionalism . Janet was very patient and made me feel at ease and very comfortable in her hands. Janet dealt quickly and efficiently with my problem and now I will most certainly be recommending your company to others. Thank you Janet!

Linda Lafrance Sacramento, CA

The ratings on this company should 5 star. I have never been more please with the needed FREE documents that I have required from Law Depot. Just because you have to give them your CC doesn't mean there a scam. You are free to use ther service but must cancel within a time limit. How easy is that. I love them.... It took me 30mins to create POA Printed it. Cancel my use. Got an email that confirmed it was free. I love them😊

LaCourtneya Douglasville, GA

I used Law depot to write an affidavit, it was easy to use & the instructions was helpful. When it said it was free & then asked for my credit card info, I was like wait, but I did it anyway. It was totally worth it & they let you cancel. When I was charged, I called I was greeted by a representative named Linda, I was not on the phone for more than 3 minutes & she reversed the charge. I have not had customer service like that in a very long time. I recommend Law Depot & I will use the again. Thank you Linda for your kindness & understanding.

Chandler Bing San Francisco, CA

giving 4 stars bc no upfront disclosure you need to provide payment info for the "free" option. once i provided payment info i received a confirmation email indicating, "Your subscription automatically renews in one week on Jun XX 2018 10:09PM ET for $33.00 per month. You can always change your subscription options or cancel your trial before it renews by visiting your account page." i canceled within the disclosed seven day window and received a confirmation email indicating, "We're sorry to see you go, Your Free Trial Subscription has been canceled and you will not be charged in the future." not sure how the other posters didn't understand about the trial period, it's fully disclosed up front with instructions on how to avoid billing. the contract that i selected came out great and i'll use lawdepot again should the need arise.

frank black

I had the pleasure of being attended to by Divine R. who was really attentive, she guided and helped me through the entire process of finding out of date documents and the protocol for finding everything I needed to work with these documents. Divine is very patient, which as I am 80 years old, I really needed. She deserves the highest marks available. Thank you, Frank Black

Charles Blaskoski

I recently used this service for lease agreements for my tenants. The process was so easy from my mobile phone that I had to come here and leave a review. I could have cancelled within 7 days and it would have all been free, however I was so impressed with how easy and thorough it was that I decided to keep it. Just for the ease of use if you have rental units this is a great tool where you can create lease agreements on the fly and send from your mobile phone. Great product, great design and ease of use.

Business St Louis, MO

Hello: I tried to use the document maker last week but was not able to get the right one. I am canceling the membership. Thank you!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry if the document did not work out for you. To cancel your subscription online, sign in to your account and cancel your subscription on your My Account page. You can also call us at 1-855-231-8424 Monday to Friday 8 am-7PM ET or use the Chat Support to cancel. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Aug. 13th, 2021

Julien B. Brossard, QC

Horrible experience The goal of the site is to get you to accept an autorenewal for monthly payments in the hope that you forget to cancel it afterwards. They say so in their policy and use it as leverage to keep your money. Even if you can prove that you didn't use the service they will never give you a refund. Please note the service is managed by sharks. No regards for their customers, they will try to rip off as many people as possible instead of trying to build customer loyalty through decent service. Be careful to micro-manage your account if you go ahead with this business. They think you just have time for that, very pretentious of them. Horrible experience,

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Julien, I am sorry to hear if you deemed your experience with us a horrible experience. The Conditions were posted before you selected the monthly subscription which started of as a Trial Free for 1 week. The site states twice that it is a 1 week Free Trial renews to a monthly fee of $33.00 after the free week. Cancel anytime within the Free week, no obligations. An email was sent out to you confirming the service you had ordered with the date and time of the renewal to a monthly subscription. The email also includes the process of cancellation should you not wish to continue with the service to a monthly one. Since the subscription was not cancelled within the free week reason for the charge on your card. Unfortunately, no refunds will be processed for a Trial Subscription that has gone to a monthly service. We appreciate your feedback. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Apr. 27th, 2021

Patricia Nelson Woodstock, GA

Since I am 80 years old and did not grow up with computers, I was struggling with the process, thankfully Monique H came to my rescue and walked me through everything. She was wonderful, so patient with me and I really did appreciate her help. Thank you so very much Monique!!!

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Patricia, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know Monique was able to assist you with navigating our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jul. 1st, 2020

ORVIS BITTINGER ,

I came across LawDepot accidently and glad that I did. Completing the form was quite easy but I made a mistake at the end and had to call your customer service and I talked to Monique. She was very pleasant to converse, professional and helped me with my problem. With the help of Monique my problem was solved quite quickly.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Orvis, We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to know Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

May. 25th, 2020

mary ishmon St Louis, MO

Monique was very helpful, patient, I must say I have never had anyone from any company that was as knowledgeable as she was . If everyone was like her this world would be a much better place. I would recommend law depot to any one if they were all like her

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Mary, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Ray Albuquerque, NM

easy to follow clear instructions. document met all of my expectations and needs. called customer service and talked to Monique H, she immediately knew the answer to my question and emailed me instructions on how to accomplish my task. Excellent customer service.

Christian Leonard Cyr

Exceeded all my expectations in incorporation of my business. Allison was very helpful in all matters. Their subscription is well worth the time you you will save typing up documents day in and day out for your business.(Incorporation only took three days)

Jeff Kent

I was in a rush and accidentally subscribed a new account under one of my emails when I already had a Law Depot subscription active. My rep Sukhada was fast and super responsive. Could not be happier with the product and the level of customer service.

Amy Pennington Golden, CO

A gentlemen was a big help to me one evening when I first got started. Then, as I got into it, Tina was a big help to me several times. I have a Microsoft 10 computer and learning it while doing the documents was a challenge for a 91 year old. I do appreciate the help. Thanks.

Corlie Jackson Galveston, TX

My experience with Monique was wonderful. She was friendly, understanding, competent and efficient. Made waiting for a human being worth the wait and technology not so frustrating. Her service has definitely made me reconsider keeping my subscription after the free trial.

john collington

This was my first time using Law Depot. It was easy to navigate and edit the excellent template. All in all the process took me 2 hours to complete and produce a well written, comprehensive and most importantly - just right - GSA.

Linda San Diego, CA

I was able to find the form I needed. I had forgotten that I had a previous account with LawDepot yet I was allowed to take advantage of the complimentary 7 day use of forms on the site. Monique was efficient, quick and most helpful! Thank you all.

Empress Boston, MA

The LIVE CHAT FEATURE IS GREAT! HOWEVER DURING THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD, documents PREVIEW NICELY, but when they are DOWNLOADED, there's a HUGE DRAFT WATERMARK ALL THE WAY THROUGH. For what? Please fix this. One should not have to go to customer service to send it CLEANLY.

Mark Schmidt Tustin, CA

Law Review was just what I needed to draft a purchase agreement as there online form is simple to fill in, edit and download. Divine was very helpful with what I needed to be able to download the agreement. Thank you Divine! Mark Schmidt

Cindy Novelle Tampa, FL

The customer service rep's at this company are first rate. Please know I am very impressed with the professional and personal manner I have been treated by both Monique and Janet at this company. I will sing this companies praises!!

Josh M Austin, TX

Monique H. is probably the worst customer service representative I've ever dealt with before across all companies. She is condescending, doesn't listen to you, thinks she knows best, talks over you, has the tone of a kindergarten teacher speaking to the students, LIES about what you said on the phone call, and will NOT stop emailing me even though I have requested multiple times for this lady to STOP EMAILING ME. Yet, she continues to email me and gaslight me. This has been such a bizarre experience.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Josh, I am sorry for the bad experience you had with Monique. All our calls are being recorded and it will be dealt with accordingly. We appreciate your feedback and we will work hard to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer support

Mar. 30th, 2021

Jennifer Jones ,

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND THEIR FREE TRIAL I canceled this before the free trial was over. I found the service to be substandard and not very useful. I subsequently found 2 charges on my bank statement. I had been charged despite canceling. I contacted the company requesting a refund. They have refused, despite the fact that I had not used or even logged in since the day I canceled. I asked for verification that I had approved the payments and received nothing. Very disreputable. Very dishonest.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Jennifer, I apologize if you feel we have not provided enough information regarding our 7 day trial offer. To clarify, our trial offer is free for a one week period. During that time, you can create, download and print as many documents as you need. You can cancel at any time and there is no obligation. You simply need to cancel the subscription by requesting the cancellation under Your Account, or accessing live chat or phone and we'll cancel it for you within the seven day window. You also receive an email recapping the offer details and the date and time to cancel by appear in the email. We do have you enter your credit card information for uninterrupted access to your documents. There are no charges to the card if the trial offer is cancelled within the seven day trial period. If you had been billed, then the subscription was not cancelled at all. Please contact Customer Support at 1-855-231-8424 Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm ET if you need more assistance. Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Mar. 26th, 2021

Jose da Silva Port Colborne, ON

Not a very good experience with them. They are quick to charge your credit card but when you request a simple form such as an employment application for future employment with the company they give you the run around. Here is the standard reply they give you. As stated, LawDepot is constantly updating our document options, so please visit us again in the future for your legal needs. We have the Employment Contract, just not the Application.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Joe, Thank you for your feedback. As you are already well aware of the site, those are the only documents we have available as of the moment. I am sorry if you feel we have not given you the great experience you were expecting. LawDepot® DOES NOT provide any legal advice nor create specific customized documents for each customer. Users of this web site should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice and assistance with creating a document which we do not currently have available on our site . We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work on our site to improve all areas of service. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Feb. 10th, 2021

Kate Sian Oldham, OLD

150 lighter due to card charges dating back months from this company due to a subscription I opted out of the same day I used it- absolute daylight robbery and I used one document. This scam company rely on your card details when you sign up so they can continue to take £29 a month for a service you used once in a day! I have only just noticed 6 months on - I feel sick 🤒 I did cancel the same day I used the service and your terms and conditions state the following: *We will refund subscriptions up to the value of £100.00 *Each document costs a maximum of £39.00 The footprint on this site shows I visited one time in August, yet you took the following payments £29.00 August September October November December = £145 for a document worth £39.00 How can it be £5.00 per month subscription yet £29.00 a month if you don't cancel the same week you start it? I suggest your "cancel" button failed me and you rely on this to build your equity to make your business profitable. I also want to know why you can retain a persons card details and not provide them with a receipt to their registered email so I would have seen this sooner! So I have paid over £100 for a document worth £39.00 I will be seeking legal advice on this as well as reporting you to your local trading standards office, just because it's legal does not make it any less of a scam - it's scandalous and disgusting! How do you people sleep at night.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Kate, Our records show that you initially signed up for a 7 day Free Trial Subscription. As stated on the website twice, renews to a monthly fee of 29.00 GBP after trial ends. We also sent you an email of the date and time to cancel by. All of these information were given to you so you would have an informed decision of your purchase. Since there has been no cancellation on file within the trial period, therefore the charge on your card. Your subscription has been cancelled on Dec 14, 2020. A 29.00 GBP courtesy refund will be processed within 5 business days. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Dec. 16th, 2020

A SAV Toronto, ON

Monique H at Law Depot.ca is an amazing customer service rep. I love the service offered, it is priceless in terms on convenience and time savings. I highly recommend this company and trust them.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello A SAV, Thank you for the review. We are glad Monique was able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Aug. 5th, 2020

Christina Ranson ,

Thank you so much for your understanding and professional service would definitely recommend to everyone and people who are in my unfortunate circumstances in this very SAD time in this Great Country

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Christina, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you visiting our site. Regards, Divine Customer Support

Jun. 23rd, 2020

Vivi

I love this site! I needed a contract but it is not something I need regularly in my business. This was a prefect find. Although I found a glitch while trying to update my already existing contract both Tina and Monique were able to help me in a most pleasant and understanding fashion.

Reply from LawDepot

Hello Vivi, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad everything worked out for you and two of our customer service representatives were able to assist you with your concern. Regards, Divine Customer Support