Best Company Guarantee Quicken Loans Logo

Quicken Loans

7.9

Alma Simakowicz Union City, NJ

The process was easy and I was able to keep track of every step in the process with no problems!

brad sinclair Theodore, AL

Mariam D is a true asset to your company! Excellent customer relations and good with numbers. ++

Beckyttnvary Elliott,p Evansville, IN

Quick, easy, online, emails streamlined the process. Easy access for phone conversations as needed.

Edwin Colon Philadelphia, PA

Professional,stayed on top of everything, answered all of my questions no matter the time or day.

Rod Ediger Peoria, AZ

Handled my last morgage and transition to new location was very smooth. Answered all questions and concerns.

Ryan Lewis Portsmouth, NH

Easy as it could be. Quick process to refinance--only delay was getting the payoff from my current lender. Recommend doing that in advance

Susan & Adam Cole New Braunfels, TX

Professional and very easy to work with! This has been the easiest process I have ever been through.

Sara Lockwood

It was such a hassle-free process. Refinance completely done in 1 week. Thank you for making this so seamless.

Debby Moore Smith Ashland, OR

It was very easy to apply and get approval. It took two and a half months for the appraiser to come out which delay d our closing.

Debra Waller Advance, NC

Knowledgeable and friendly people. Extremely informative and helpful. Always there to answer my questions.

B Houston, TX

Their online options were really easy to understand and they helped with anything else .good experience

Diana Leopold Deltona, FL

Everything went pretty smooth. I had a few issues but Drew took care of it. He was right on it. I would definitely recommend them.

Danny P Ankeny Hopkinsville, KY

The communication by the Rocket team was great! And the easy to use of the web site made the process very smooth and professional.

Jay V The Bronx, NY

As a first time home buyer, Mr. Guy L and his team helped me through everything. They’re very helpful and experienced. Thank you Rocket Mortgage!

Heather Colon New York, NY

It was the quickest, easiest experience I have ever had with a mortgage application and closing. Very professional, user friendly and efficient

Sharay Graves Detroit, MI

The company provided excellent services to meet my needs and wants. Great and effective communication was always given to me.

Marina Stover Phoenix, AZ

My loan officer, Brad, was amazing. Very communicative and patient. The process from choosing a home to close took less than a month.

Julie Vanhoy Middletown, DE

Friendly and knowledgeable associates who explain the process. This is the easiest refinance that I have ever done. Would highly recommend!

Lorraine Secor Jacksonville, NC

I had a great experience with Rocket Mortgage They communicated with me, helped me obtain a mortgage, and the process was smooth and easy.

claudia leary Round Lake, IL

I really liked the people I worked with to remortgaged my current loan. they were easy to work with and make it easy to get all the paper work done .

Kenneth Marsh Hixson, TN

It is so good to not have to go to A location I ĺike being able to do everything from my home great group of people to work with.

Shawn Edwards Chicago, IL

Quick and easy. The gentleman that came out to do the paperwork was very friendly and very helpful with anything we needed.

Cora Deak Staten Island, NY

Rocket Mortgage is great. Very professional, efficient, quick, friendly, and so much more. I highly recommend. Thanks.

Bunny Berglof Willows, CA

All the People at Rocket Mortgage were Professional and Courteous! They Strived for Excellence and Accomplished the Goal

Gabriela Vaca Vista, CA

It was a very refreshing, and stress free processes from start to finish. It took less than three weeks to close the refinance.

Andrea Veil Silver Spring, MD

The process was simple and easy. It was nothing like the long and cumbersome experiences of the past with other companies.

Farrells Rapid City, SD

Everything was fine until after closing Amrock screwed up 2x paying off my previous mortgage. When I called I was assured by Rocket that it would be corrected & paid. It wasn’t. It’s now 19 days later & I’m still trying to get this paid. Lots of phone calls & haggling. Previous mortgage is pissed & hitting my credit report, & I now have to make a payment & late fees on a mortgage that is NOT my responsibility! It was a good experience but ended badly.

Mczerwinski Boca Raton, FL

Absolutely horrible. They do NOT communicate at all. They sit on your information for weeks. It's been weeks now and we have not heard a word from them. Every time we call they tell us the same thing, we received everything and we just need to review it. The staff is unhelpful and is borderline rude. I wish we went with another company to refiance.

Cody Mitchell Fort Worth, TX

Everyone was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I will recommend anyone that is looking at a new purchase or refinance.

Charles Williams Torrance, CA

This was my second refinance with Quicken Loans, and once again the experience was seamless and amazing, and closing was quick and easy.

Bernard Hinson

Great experience! Very quick turn around on getting loan approved and closed. Andrew V was awesome!!! Great customer service and very knowledgeable!

Dawn Richardson Clarks Summit, PA

It has been the best experience I have had with any lender..from start to finish! All staff was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful!

ed hess Northampton, PA

They helped me take advantage of lower rate and went smoothly thru the process once again, as I did with them previously

Jeanne Lester Ogden, UT

They are always so helpful and have great customer service. They don't treat you like a number on a quota but as a valued customer.

Jess Delawyer Waukegan, IL

We can never get a hold of anyone. Tried for nearly a month to get pre-approval letter to our realtor but keep getting voicemail or excuses why they haven't sent it (miss typed, thought I did it, etc). Finally got a text and it was for pre-qualification not a pre-approval which is what we asked to complete. Thank God we figured that customer service is awful before the credit check (which we thought was already done) as we are going to go somewhere else.

robert wheaton ,

They stated off by lying on how they contact you, i put limited info in about them getting me the info VIA E MAIL ONLY !!!!! and 3 seconds after i hit send my phone rings and its them...going into his speech, i told him I'm on a zoom call for work and that's why i did it this way but now they are coming 3 seconds after i hit send...???? I personally don't do business with anyone who starts odd by NOT being honest in a first attempt to get my attention. so, off i go to another company to refinance my home.. i find it very hard to understand 3.3 START AVERAGE,. HUMMMMM

kyle graham Anchorage, AK

WATCH OUT CONSUMER!! This big time company will is ready to jerk your chain (and wallet) all the way to the bank. Your “good faith” commitment means you have committed to new and unadvertised fees while the process stalls and the fees continue to add up. Much later, you will be re-discovered and asked to pony up more money because you as the consumer – did YOUR part. Save your time and money while you still can. It’s not quick and you should expect to pay more than you planned.

Zebulen Pike Scottsdale, AZ

Quicken Loans, took all of my documents, told me everything was good.Did a verified approval. I made a $50k non refundable deposit. They charged me $500 non refundable deposit for an appraisal fee. 12 hours later they denied my loan. Stated that they could not contact my employer. Gave me no option to correct. I re applied with US Bank, approved and saved me 100k over the term of my loan.

Kevin Hendry Fort Lauderdale, FL

started process in Jan 2019 ,after 6 months ,multiple repeat upload of requested documents ,they continued to drag their feet, lost 500 dollars on appraisal fees , worst experience I have ever had!! Steer away from this company ,

R Seiber Bell Buckle, TN

In my experience, I found Quicken to be a very negative experience. My loan was approved, appraisals done & close date for this Friday 4/17. On 4/15 I receive a call, 2 days before close, from Rich S who informs me that my loan is not going through b/c Quicken will no longer fund jumbos. This is after everything was set up for close. An incredibly bad experience badly handled by management. Lesson learned: Quicken will not honor its commitment.

Faith Govey Walnut Cove, NC

They were extremely helpful and fast. They have the least amount of paperwork for a mortgage than I have ever seen and it is my 5th one.

Gita Los Angeles, CA

Stay away from QuickenLoan becausr price gouging with over charging the closing cost without informing you in the beginning. The banker made everything looked perfect by manipulating the numbers. He rest assure all the cost after running my score and all of a sudden at the time of signature i figured that he hid $12,000.- cost. Waste of time, no integrity and misleading information. Watch out, go to other lender. This co. Is not trustworthy.

Clark

I have received, and still do hundreds of calls from this company over the last 18 months over a re-finance of my home. I passed on doing the refi; But "They" continue the calls. I have blocked about 10 ph numbers, yet they keep using a different number; I just don't answer the phone if the caller does not have caller ID. They are an absolute nuisance

JsAZ Tempe, AZ

Have excellent credit rating (790) and have never missed a payment in 30 years. Tried to obtain jumbo mortgage. Underwriting made arbitrary requests for information that was not pertinent. Nearing close, did classic bait and switch. Offered $2000 lender credit as initial offer, decreased it to $1400 at time of close (figuring I wouldn’t walk away). I did walk. I refuse to support a company with borderline ethics. They also use their own title company and rates 30%higher than others Don’t believe what they quote at offer. Don’t do jumbo loans. Stay clear

Filipe Kew Gardens, NY

They are the used car salesmen of mortgages. If you know exactly what you are doing they might be good. If you are new to Mortgages be prepared to get MISLED, LIED TOO, AND CHARGED THE MOST AMOUNT POSSIBLE. This is a terrible company. They are popular because they spend a fortune on advertising. They will mislead you and over charge you whenever possible!

dvancil Valley Center, CA

The lender's fees and resulting closing costs through Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage were 7X ($21K versus $3K) the costs quoted by several other lenders. Additionally, the appraiser selected by QL (at my expense) did nothing more than regurgitate the current Redfin and Zillow estimates and completely neglected upgrades such as a 10kW solar array and 20 gal/minute well (both very key and valuable items in our area). Finally, the other lenders all beat QL's interest rate by an average of 3/8 of a point.

Michael C Finlay

They have always had our best interest in mind, when they could do a better rate on a existing loan they contacted us with the offers

Sylvia Horner

I have been able to re-fin at least twice now and it was a easy process. I am able to go online to see where my money is going.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

I tried to get a quote for my new home I just purchased. Every time I would fill out the form online it never seemed to go through. Finally after trying for forever I spoke to a CSA and she quoted me at 3.443! My original home was 2.257! Sharon was very nice about it, even after we went with a different company

Niamul hasan Bogra, 03

The best mortgage service I've ever used. The whole process was super easy and smooth. The fastest among all other mortgage companies. I really appreciate their fast service.