Best Company Guarantee Quicken Loans Logo

Quicken Loans

7.9

SBM Albuquerque, NM

We recently refinanced our home, and I am so happy that we went with quicken loan they were great through the entire process. Very invested making sure we had the correct paper work, following up with if we had question. Even when we didn't have question they would follow up to make sure everything was going ok on our end. I would defiantly recommend them for your next home loan.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

A few years ago while living in Las Vegas we did a home refinance through Quicken Loans and were very surprised at how easily the process went. The rate was excellent for our given situation. The customer service for our was always a pleasant experience and questions were always quickly met and the wait time of phone calls was always short. We were once 5 days late on our payment and they were really good to work with. I would highly recommend getting your home refinanced through Quicken Loans.

Tim Berrett American Fork, UT

We did a refinance with Rocket Mortgage and Quicken Loans several years back. The process was completely online. It was simple, elegant and smooth. We locked in at a great rate and have been satisfied with the way we have been treated as customers since. They do many little things well and have created an very satisfying customer experience for us. Would recommend.

Raj R Schaumburg, IL

Good experience working with this company. Had no issues and customer service has always been helpful.

sandra johnson Spokane, WA

rocket mortgage was very fast ,kept us imformed almost dailey,we have no complaints we were very very happy

Sara Samsundar Clermont, FL

The best experience ever. I expected the worst, but they made it happen. Thank you to Chris Z and his team!! They were amazing.

Disappointed Farmington, MI

There was a mistake regarding the Rate and Quicken Loans won’t take responsibility. When they were trying to get me to refinance, my phone was ringing all day long for weeks, I was very important for then; now that I want them to give me an answer for the mistake, I am not important anymore and the lady that had my account won’t even bother responding to my emails, once they get their commission the Customer becomes invisible.

ralph baker Hermitage, PA

When we went to file our federal income tax we did not have a 1098 form from Ouicken Loans so my wife called and they said that we had selected paperless form on our mortgage renewal. This is not true so she asked them to send the 1098 forms. We waited and no forms . She called 5 different times and talked to 5 different people and each time they said that they would send the forms and we never received them. Not happy.

Jim Brumback Muscle Shoals, AL

No issues every thing was very laid out and easy to use. Keep me posted what we needed to do and what was coming up next. Quicken Loans took the stress out of the process!

mark reyes Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process was very simple and the team was very professional in explaining exactly what I needed to know. They where very knowledgeable and helpful.

MrBakergc Spring Hill, FL

I closed on the new home on 09/13/2021. The mortgage amount was $982.65. On 12/10/2021 Rocket Mortgage used overestimate county tax data of $2,771.84 and made escrow balance oveerinflated. I applied for Homestead exemption on 12/30/21 (soonest possible date-Hernando County). In 01/2022 county approved homestead and provided county tax bill $1,048.58 to Rocket Mortgage. Rocket Mortgage increased monthly mortgage to $1209.09 for 02/01/22. In 03/2022 they plan to increase to $1400 mortgage per month. All to overcompensate shortage of escrow that does not exist. Spoke to Amber C Escrow Manager and she refuses to recalculate escrow and fix the monthly payments for 02/22 and 03/22 even after proof of actual tax bill received. My wife called in January and was told give it a week to update. My wife called again on 01/19/22 and was told to provide the tax bill for the year. I went to the county and got a copy of the tax bill on 01/20/22 and uploaded it to the documents at Rocket Mortgage account online, called Rocket Mortgage confirming they received it; they told me give it 4 to 5 days. On 01/31/22 I called them again and was transferred to Escrow team and was told we can't do anything, asked to speak to Manager and was connected with Amber C, who said she will call me back on 02/04/22. I called Al M and was referred to Robert A, who contacted escrow team twice. Amber C called me and said that she will not do anything, it's all in the system and she will not change it. She will not make an exception even though we provided all documents to correct the problem Rocket Mortgage created. They will not adjust the monthly mortgage amount based on evidence and will continue charge monthly mortgage based on estimate $2775.84 county tax and in December 2022 (the end of the year) when there is an overage in the escrow it will be refunded back as a check to me. I do not want to get check at the end of the year. I paid $51, 003.59 at closing with $44,000 down payment on 09/13/21. I am asking Rocket Mortgage to adjust my monthly mortgage amount to correct amount effective 02/22 because the amount is incorrect. Rocket Mortgage will keep the money and get interest on my money and what do I get higher monthly bill. I was told when I got this loan that with 20% downpayment my monthly mortgage will stay below $1,000.00 even with $1,048.58 county tax. This company is fdishonest. Stay away.

Carl Thompson Owings Mills, MD

My problem is mainly with the settlement company Amrock. They gave the wrong checking account number for my deposit. It took several hours to correct the mistake. This caused me several problems. They sent me a twenty five dollar card. Return check charge from my bank is $35.00 . My treatment was not good it was like I was bothering them when they were the ones who made the mistake.

S S Atlanta, GA

I liked my first loan guy Mike. being generous at a three for the rest of it. it seemed everything every document was contingent on getting the loan.even to the last day if ya dont get that document by 12 your not closing tomorrow.i would never work with this company again,that last loan person was terrible

Lee Folkens Bloomington, IL

I have done 2 refi's with them over the years for different reasons for each. Both times went well thru closing as far as I'm concerned. The process was pretty painless.

Jon Krug Lenexa, KS

This was my 3rd time using Quicken/Rocket for my home mortgage and will probably be my last. I felt that the process was rushed and not all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I do not think my interest rates and closing costs were reflective of a long-time client, however, I did trust Rocket as they had been good to me on past loans.

james strickland Louisville, KY

This has been one of my worst experiences with any company (Rocket Mortgage) ! I am a small business owner and a gifted money via a business check to a close friend. They keep asking them for information and access to accounts that they wouldn't have access to. I've had my friend give them my contact information to deal with me directly. I've sent information via email to multiple people. Once I respond I never hear from them again and then I get another person asking for the same info! There seems to be too many people with hands in the pot and no communication between them. The information they are requesting is ridiculous as well. I sell decor, barware, and furniture both wholesale and at art shows. As most of my products fall in the realm of gifts, my business is very seasonal. This means for a few months I have very little income and then closer to holidays I get slammed with large transactions. At art shows I use Shopify as a POS for credit card transactions. This means a large amount will be deposited in a lump amount. As for cash we don't issue receipts as it is a quick paced environment. I report that as well for tax purposes. My accountant has never had any issues with this. I can also show myself as a vendor in attendance on the art shows website. Requesting individual receipts for every transaction during the holidays is crazy. I did not have these issues when I purchased my house. My recommendation is to stay away from this company!

Stephen Moore Kenner, LA

I loved the entire process except I feel ripped off. I was told during Black Friday they could help me refinance at a discount. Then after processing some things told they could not do it. A week later after the discounts another guys calls and gets the loan processed asap. Just felt ripped off

Gia Regina Waco, TX

I tried Quicken loans for a home mortgage however the representative we had was terrible. The mortgage amounts kept changing for some unexplainable reason. I would fax information just to be notified that they did receive it.

kenyatte charley

Nick K is the man!! He single handedly took care of any questions or concerns no matter the time and was always courteous regardless of the situation. He definitely made my experience a pleasurable one.

Kevin Labruyere Durham, NC

Was a great experience working with Rocket from start to finish. They actually helped me get some credit issues from my passed get cleared up by showing me what I needed to do. It was an easy refinance.

Claire Cifarelli Bethlehem, PA

The process was seamless start to finish. Andrew V. was knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful. He was available to answer all my questions. I highly recommend with 5 stars.

Renne Midling Augusta, GA

I wrote a review the first time I opened this. I shouldn't have to write it twice. The people we worked with were great. They were always there when we needed help. The lawyer was not that great, she was a bit aloof

Mark Johnson Rock Springs, WY

The people are fantastic to work with. The process is so easy because it seems they do all the work. And the speed at which everything gets accomplished is absolutely amazing!

Patrick Bernardino Elk Grove, CA

I am glad I switched to Quicken Loans. They exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Quicken Loans to anyone who is planning to buy or refinance their home. My experience with them is above excellent. Thank you so much!!!

Steve Massey Plano, TX

Although the rates were great and origination/loan officer was great, the PROCESS is unfriendly for many older borrowers who might be less “tech” savvy. Also, the process encumbered the applicant (me) to coordinate communication between operating groups. I heard too many times, “you’ll need to talk to your Loan Officer…”. NO! Talk amongst yourselves and address my question or issue. Finally, sometimes your process assigns a “to do” to the applicant, yet it falls outside allowables. For example, I received a request for wire instructions for “cash out”, but the amount exceeded Quicken’s /Rocket’s allowance to do it online! I should NOT have received the task online and couldn’t remove it from my to do’s??? And why does this reply auto-populate with “Amazing”. That is NOT my reply!

Lavera Crowe Indianapolis, IN

The process was easy to understand. When I had questions they were answered with full transparency. Every person I worked with was knowledgeable and ready to serve me as their customer. Thanks

Robert Costantino North Bergen, NJ

George was extremely helpful and always kept in contact with me no matter what time of the day and he acted like it was always a pleasure to talk to me. I wish I remembered his last name. YOU NEED TO KEEP GEORGE WITH YOUR COMPANY. Excellent Employee

Sue Steggell Saint Clair Shores, MI

People were professional about getting our loan approved. The call menu to get you to a person, gave me the run around, which was very agitating. Overall, great to work with the people.

kathy hamm El Cajon, CA

I liked the online experience and most of the people that we dealt with. If I were to fix one thing it would be communication. There were things that we did not understand. Lee B was amazing.

Tears Day Middle River, MD

This was the bests & easiest experience working with quicken loans. My loan representative Kyle was the best ! He made sure I got just what I asked for . I would definitely recommend anyone to use quicken loans .

Stuart Spellum Ontario, CA

It started with Kevin T. Who, believe it or not, was quite professional. He was helpful and made the process uncomplicated. Everything else ran like clockwork. Thanks, Everyone

Kimberly Mengual Ellenwood, GA

Everyone did a great job guiding and helping me through the process of being a first time home buyer. I honestly have no complaints and would definitely use quickens again in the future!!

Marcy HEss Glendale, AZ

What we were told in the beginning was not how everything came together. We must have dealt with 15 to 20 different people through our whole refi. I was constantly being called and texted for info I had already given them. I have to tell you I was not comfortable in todays day and age about all these people having access to our private information. You should start out with one person and maybe two at the most.

Leticia Diaz Channahon, IL

I didn't like how my loan changed from the initial start compared to the end. I understand why it changed but I didn't like that nobody reached out to me and said hey the loan is going to change and this is why... There really wasn't a full communication between quicken loans. I had to be the one hunting after why did this change? What's taking so long? Who is this guy?

Kathleen Heath Susanville, CA

I was very impressed with my entire experience with Quicken Loans. My loan officer, Tony B., was extremely helpful throughout my entire refinance process. I couldn't have asked for a more seamless transition.

Joe Klinkhoff Fountain Hill, PA

It was very simple and easy to inititate. The list of TO DO was manageable and well planned out. Submission was simple. My only concern was my closing costs were supposed to be "minimal or non-existent" and I wound up paying almost 1K out of pocket. Otherwise it was an great experience

Mark Bower Breckenridge, CO

This was my 3rd re-finance with Quicken loans. While their people were always polite on the phone, everything was met with bureaucratic impersonality and slow service. My initial contact person sprinkled his conversation with religious references ("have a blessed day!" "Bless you!") that might be well-received in his social circles but are not my way of doing business. Although I am well-known from three prior finances, the demands for documents were endless. I sent everything quickly. Then, a month later, they would say "Your documents are more than thirty days old. Please send fresh documents!" That happened three times! It took 5 months. We closed, eventually, but it was a long, slow, unpleasant haul. NOT recommended.

Richard Fallon Naugatuck, CT

The only problem I have with QL is their selling tactics. I went on line looking at possibility of refinancing because of the loan rates. I received calls, almost non stop over a two week period using tel# 203-390-6040. After listening to first call I told them I was no longer interested. I did not answer the other annoying calls. I suspect their sales force are on a strict Commission basis. Such aggressive solicitation . if they don't get responses after a call of calls send one mail solicitation. That's enough.

George N Atkinson III Haslet, TX

We have refinanced at strategic times as they have good people who call when the interest is low and it will advantageous for us to move on it. The whole process is very smooth with personnel that make it easy for us.

Gregory Talley Chesapeake, VA

Not pushy. Take great care of Veterans and our family, and take care of a lot of fees. Great rates. They are all very courteous. Excellent communicators. They are the best and won't sell your loan to another company.

c. Hayden

pretty good, but they need to be more up front with the forms and information they need to collect all at the same time, instead of every couple days wanting something else.. It gets to the point of frustration and the thought of pulling the plug on the loan..

KReeder Jamaica, NY

Dealing with Quicken Loans reminds me of the expression that ". . . in the desert, the voice of God and the devil are barely indistinguishable". Their tactics are seemingly very friendly and concerned and helpful but only mask the bulldozer tactics that quickly get you to lock in a loan the for the maximum amount and highest interest rate leaving little time to really think through the process. It's a similar approach as taken by car salesman. It is only an impression of helping. I've been through the process twice and again recently after making an innocent inquiry into lowering my interest rate. This inquiry resulted in my credit score being decreased by 20 points. Then a different loan officer calls and interrogates me about my expenses and then I was sent a mortgage application which I did not initiate. I will not deal with Quicken in the future.

Jennifer A Wilson Tullahoma, TN

Loved quicken.. we had no issues at all, gave them everything they needed when they asked and stayed in touch with our team. Closed on time with no issue. Will use them again Creighton and the team where amazing..

A.Patterson Powder Springs, GA

Went through Greg B. Process went through very quickly and he was great to work with from start to finish. Always called at the scheduled time and followed up as promised. Great experience!!

Lisa Wolfe Port Orange, FL

I would never use this company again. You start out with one person saying they are going to handle your loan from start to finish. however, that is not true. they will have a "team" of people bombarding you with calls and emails. it was so ridiculous. one hand never knew what the other was doing. they charged us $500 for an appraisal on a house we never got! no, they do not refund your money. their rates are competitive but their loan costs are higher than other places. we got a much better deal elsewhere but if they had not driven us crazy with all the calls n emails, we would have stuck with them. and we would have wasted more money.

Janice Cumming, GA

This experience with Ql was very easy and all that handled my loan process was very professional and exceptional with customer service everything was handled and it was all done in 30 days. Very happy with the experience and would do it again

review State College, PA

efficient organized friendly good deal

Audrey Macfarlane Dallas, TX

I needed a loan within a few days and they delivered. My credit score isn't that great and I had a weird time-line so I'm very grateful that Quicken Loans has such good service. Definitely recommend.

Ron Thurgood Denver, CO

I have had Quicken loans in the last two refinances I have done. The process was pretty seamless. I felt that at times I was getting to many calls about refinancing when I had just done it the previous year and felt a bit of pressure and did appreciate that.

Brian Cowley Riverton, UT

Their pricing can be good, but beware if you are not fully versed in the mortgage industry. They can and will take advantage of you if you show any sort of weakness in the terms of a loan. I am a loan officer and know the industry very well and know what I am looking for. With that said, I brokered my personal loan with them because it was the best deal. I would never use their retail side though. Always go through a mortgage broker, but I wouldn't stay away from a brokerage that uses them.