Boomer Benefits

8.7

Rocco Petrozzo Fort Lauderdale, FL

Amanda R was very helpful, professional and such a pleasure to deal with tonight. and Allison B has been very helpful, professional and such a pleasure to deal with a number of times too

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is wonderful to know that Amanda and Allison could both be so helpful to you. We appreciate your review!

Nov. 28th, 2023

Carol Harris Murrysville, PA

Larry A was very thorough and professional. I would highly recommend him. This is a very confusing process and he made it ver easy for me to understand. Thank you Larry! Carol H

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Larry! We greatly appreciate your recommendation, Carol.

Nov. 15th, 2023

Debi Kight Warrenville, IL

Found this company on Facebook ad. Gabriel called about 20 minutes later. He wasn't pushy.. listen to all my concerns and was extremely helpful. Got a supplement and prescription coverage in less than 30 minutes.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Debi! We are glad Gabriel could be so helpful to you. We greatly appreciate your review!

Nov. 14th, 2023

CDRC Guitar Flower Mound, TX

Great company! Veronica E answered all my questions about Part D drug coverage, and helped me find a plan that covered all my meds and saved me a lot of money. Highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is wonderful to know Veronica could answer your questions and assist you with your drug plan. Thank you for your recommendation!

Nov. 14th, 2023

Dave Faddis Scottsdale, AZ

Outstanding effort to meet my needs and time schedule. Sarah K was polite, knowledgable and extremely pleasant to work with. I am quite happy I went this route for enrolling in medicare coverage options.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dave, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Sarah. We are pleased to know she could provide such excellent customer service!

Richard Leder Charlotte, NC

Bree W is awesome! Patient, kind, smart, efficient, all the things that clients like me are desperate for while trying to navigate the twists and turns of drug plans. Did I mention that Bree is awesome?

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Bree! We are pleased to know she could provide such great customer service!

Julianne Ashley Bradenton, FL

Excellent company to deal with. Very helpful. Juliette T helped me get set up with my Part D drug plan. It can get complicated, but she streamlined the process. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Julianne, for sharing your experience with Juliette! We are happy to know she could get you all set up with your Part D plan!

C Filley Lamesa, TX

Veronica E was very professional and great to work with. I was impressed with the guidance and direction given to me when working with Veronica. Thank you Boomer Benefits for employing such great people!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Veronica.

Kim Kress

I just signed up with Tina K at Baby Boomer. She was so helpful and put in a lot of time with me. Very professional and nice. I trust this company and will be with them till the end! Thank you for all your help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Kim, for sharing your experience with Tina! We are so glad she could provide you with helpful assistance.

Oct. 18th, 2023

Edward Pepin Malden, MA

Billy W of Boomer Benefits was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and timely, in getting me set up in Medicare and associated supplements. I can highly recommend his services. Ed

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Billy could help. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating, Edward!

Oct. 3rd, 2023

Debra Buddie Colfax, CA

Signing up for Medicare with Boomer Benefits was a very easy process. Sarah D was very patient, explained everything clearly, and was very helpful with what would be best for us. I highly recommend their services.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Debra, for your 5-star rating and review. It is wonderful to know that Sarah could provide such great customer service. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Carolyn Durr Harlowton, MT

Thanks so much Sydney G for all your help in answering my questions about Medicare part G and the coverage available when traveling out of the country. You were GREAT! Thanks Carolyn

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carolyn, we are so glad Sydney could answer your questions. Thank you for trusting us to help with all your Medicare needs!

Mark Liston The Colony, TX

Have used Boomer Benefits for several years and their service is exceptional. I have worked with Veronica E and Christopher H and they are extremely knowledgeable and accommodating.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Veronica and Christopher! We are so glad they could provide such great customer service.

Doris Marsh Republic, MO

I discovered Boomer Benefits a year ago. From day one, they have been extremely helpful in finding Supplemental Insurance and reviewing claim issues. I just had a claim issue and Alexis P helped getting the issue resolved.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Doris, thank you for your review. We are so happy to know Alexis could help you resolve a recent claim issue. Thank you for trusting us to help!

Sep. 14th, 2023

Ted Richardson Farwell, TX

I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Sales agent Larry W to anyone that needs help in choosing a Medicare supplement. He was very knowledgeable, patient and a pleasure to work with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ted, thank you for your recommendation. We are so glad Larry could assist you with your Medicare plan options. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating and review!

Sep. 12th, 2023

David Watson Shawnee, OK

I was very pleased with the knowledge and friendly service Kelly D provided me in getting signed up on Medicare. I would recommend her for Medicare help. David Watson Shawnee, OK

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, thank you for sharing your experience with Kelly. We are glad she could assist you in getting all signed up.

Sep. 6th, 2023

juan rojas Hamilton, MT

They truly do have excellent customer service. Even with a complicated billing error caused by Medicare's mistake, they were able to fix it. My most recent issue was fixed quickly and painlessly by Ruth O.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your feedback, Juan! We are glad Ruth could assist you with a recent issue!

Sep. 6th, 2023

Gary Spuller Holly Springs, NC

I've always had excellent support from Boomer Benefits and most recently with Ruth O. She was knowledgeable, professional, and is an absolute asset to the Boomer Benefits team!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gary, thank you for sharing your experience with Ruth. We are happy to know she could provide such excellent customer service!

Janice Griffin Navasota, TX

This was a big help to call in and talk to customer rep, Alexis P. She talked me thru my first Medicare Summary notice. She was patient and upbeat. Thanks Alexis and Boomer benefits :)

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Alexis could assist you! Thank you for your 5-star rating!

charles rector York, PA

Tish with Boomer Benefits is doing a terrific job. She shared a wealth of information which made my plan choice straightforward. As promised her follow-up emails were prompt and she is making this complex process seamless.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Charles, thank you for sharing your experience with Tish. We are happy to know she could assist you with your plan options and make the Medicare process a bit easier. We appreciate your review and 5-star rating!

Ann Marie Farner

My agent was very polite, patient and knowledgeable.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Ann! We appreciate your review and the time you took to share your experience with our agent!

May. 16th, 2024

Chuck Pisano

Great Service. Very knowledgeable. Helped greatly.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for your feedback, Chuck!

May. 8th, 2024

Gustavo Saslafsky

Bill W is a true professional. He's clear, honest, transparent, and takes his time to answer all your questions and he makes sure that you understand. He comes recommend to us. We recommend him to anyone that has Medicare needs!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are happy to hear that Bill could answer your questions and provide such excellent customer service. We truly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!

Janet Doyle

Boomer Benefits has made signing up for medicare so easy. I have recommended to many friends. Trish and Bree helped me every step of the process and if I had any further questions, their response time was immediate. I felt very confident in their recommendations. So patient and friendly

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Janet, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Trish and Bree! We are happy to hear they could help make the Medicare process ab it easier and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation.

Maria Rosanti Spring Hill, FL

Just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with the service I receive from Bill W. He just not explained everything but helped me to understand what I am looking for my Medicare. He did above and beyond and I am so grateful. I highly recommend to all my friends. He is simply the best!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation, Maria! We’re happy Bill was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Pat Mirrell Indianapolis, IN

Had a medical bill that I wasn’t sure I needed to pay. Spoke with Ruth O at Boomer Benefits. She did all of the investigating for me. She even did further research to get the answer we needed. I felt Ruth went out of her way to give us excellent service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Pat, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Ruth was in answering your billing question. We greatly appreciate the review!

Kevin Copley Casselberry, FL

Boomer Benefits came highly recommended by several friends. Bill W and his team have exceeded my expectations. The whole Medicare process is a bit overwhelming and without his help I would be without proper coverage. Thank you Bill.

9 months ago Edited August 24, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kevin! We are so glad Bill could answer your questions and help make the process easier. We greatly appreciate your review and 5-star rating!

Tonya Goerzen Lodi, CA

Kendra G was a pleasure to work with. I'm so thankful for Boomer Benefits! I know that whenever I call they have always been able to solve any problem that I may have. I recommend that anyone needing Medicare to checkout this company first. Thanks, Tonya Goerzen Tonya Goerzen

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tonya, we appreciate you sharing your feedback and recommendation! We’re happy Kendra was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

L McKenna Brandenburge Lawrence, KS

My sales rep was Jacob C, and he was very friendly and helpful, making sure I understood everything regarding supplemental insurance needs. I went in thinking I'd go with Plan G, but after a discussion I decided that N (MoO)was best for my situation. I'm happy it was a smooth, easy process, thanks to Jacob.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to know Jacob could get you everything you needed! We greatly appreciate your review.

Danny Pasquale Wood Dale, IL

Would love to thank Boomer Benefits and especially Ashley S. For helping my wife and I during this whole process looking for a new Plan D and saving us money and taking the stress out of the entire process. She was so helpful and pleasant to work with. Thanks again. Dan P. Roselle Il.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review, Danny! We are so glad Ashley could help make the process a bit easier and assist you with your Part D.

Deb P. Culpeper, VA

Boomer Benefits helped me so much in understanding this process of getting a supplemental Medigap plan to cover what Medicare does not cover. Sarah K was my agent, and her vast knowledge and understanding of the system was indispensable to me. I dreaded having to figure this all out, but I made the call, and it was the right call!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Sarah could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Michael Jensen La Farge, WI

I worked with Jacob N on setting up my Medicare coverage. He was pleasant, patient, professional and knowledgeable. My customer experience with him was above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone because of Jacob.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks for sharing your experience with Jacob! We are glad he could provide great customer service. Thank you for your recommendation, Michael!

Raymond Lovorn Pasadena, TX

Natasha R from the Client Service Team did an amazing job helping resolve a lab invoice that was covered by Medicare Part B. It took a couple of months due my doctor’s office using the wrong coding, but she was relentless and kept working the issue. So thankful for her helpfulness and determination

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Raymond! We are pleased to hear that Natasha could help you resolve a lab billing issue. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Emily Bardeen Henrico, VA

Alexis P was so helpful to me when I needed to contact Medicare directly about some potentially fraudulent claims. I so appreciate how fast she acted and how she walked me through the process. I am grateful That Boomer Benefits has such wonderful customer service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Emily, we greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Alexis!

Sam Eichler Phillipsburg, NJ

What a great service ,all the different plans out there are very confusing Ashlee took the time to answer all my questions, she explained everything and made sure I understood it all,she is always following up and reminding me what comes next. I would recommend this company to anyone. SUCH A RELIEF

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sam, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy to know Ashlee could answer your questions and explain things clearly. We appreciate your recommendation very much!

Aug. 1st, 2023

Wendy

I had Billy W with Boomer Benefits walk me through signing up for Medicare. He was very knowledgeable and was always there to keep me on track for each step and answer all my questions. It was very reassuring having him guiding me. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Billy is a great asset to the company. Thank you again Billy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Billy could assist you with your Medicare plan options and answer your questions! Thank you, Wendy, for your kind feedback and recommendation. We truly appreciate it!

Jul. 31st, 2023

Baby Boomers Rule! Palm Coast, FL

Wonderful assistance by representative, Bill W, to assist in a professional way to help me find a personal plan to supplement my Medicare plan. Extremely knowledgeable and made thus process so much easier for me to sign up. Thank you, Baby Boomers and Bill for your help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are very glad to know Bill could assist you!

Jul. 26th, 2023

Cathie Jones Lemalle Lake Charles, LA

Mz. Tina K was Amazing, very Patient, Polite and Professional. Also she answered every question I had, even took time while finding the absolute best plan for me. Definitely would recommend Boomer Benefits, especially Mz.Tina (You Rock!!). Thanks So Very Much.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Cathie, thank you for sharing your experience with Tina! We are happy to know she could answer your questions and assist you with your Medicare plan options. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!

Jul. 26th, 2023

Linda Lee Perkins Jacksonville, FL

Claire H found us a better rate, helped with the application and followed up with the new company to confirm correct completion before cancellation of the old policy. She is friendly, informative, and a delight to do business with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Claire! We are happy to hear that she could be so friendly and helpful to you. We greatly appreciate your review, Linda!

Jul. 17th, 2023

Ralph Hurd Derby, CT

I recently signed up for Medicare and I used boomer benefits. Bill Warren was my representative and he was great. He was very helpful and really knowledgeable of all the supplement plans and carriers in each state. He made the process so easy and I look forward to working with Bill in the future. Sincerely, Maureen Hurd

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are pleased to hear that Bill could be so helpful and make the process a bit easier. We appreciate your 5-star rating and review!

Julie Green Soddy-Daisy, TN

The process of signing up for Medicare was made so much easier by Jacob Nation at Boomer Benefits! We are very happy with the service he provided. He was kind and friendly in guiding us through the confusing Parts of Medicare and he helped us understand Medicare Advantage and supplemental plans available in our state. Thanks, Jacob Nation!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Julie, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We are happy to know Jacob could provide such helpful customer service and assist you with your plan options. We appreciate your 5-star review!

Gail Rector East Berlin, PA

We had the opportunity to work with Angie Kuykendall from Boomer Benefits with a question regarding a billing issue. Her response and insight were incredibly informative. We look forward to working with the staff at Boomer Benefit as we navigate the Medicare process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gail, thank you for sharing your experience with Angie! We are glad she could help you with a billing issue question! We appreciate you trusting us to help!

Leesa H Pendleton, IN

We are so glad we found Boomer Benefits! They made signing up a breeze. And today, Chasaty A returned my call about tests that my doctor wants to run answering about whether or not Medicare would cover them. She answered my questions and was very pleasant.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Leesa, we appreciate your review and 5-star rating! We are so glad Chasaty could answer your questions and be so pleasant. It means so much you trust us to help. Thank you!

Jul. 11th, 2023

Richard Phillips Tucson, AZ

Customer Review Video

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is awesome! We are so glad Allyson could help you save $562 and was able to stick with it so you don't pay anything you aren't required to. Thank you for trusting us to help you with Medicare, it means so much!

Pat Reeve Roslindale, MA

Working with Catherine H at Boomer Benefits was such a pleasure. She was patient, clear in her description of my Medicare options, and saw me through from selection to application. I highly recommend Catherine and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Pat, thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation! We’re glad Catherine was there to help!

Jul. 10th, 2023

mark antolini Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Jessica Y was my and my wife's contact from Boomer Benefits. Jessica was fantastic, very helpful, easy to understand and patient as she guided us through the steps needed to apply for medicare benefits. thank you Mark and Sharon Antolini

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mark, we are so happy to know Jessica could help you and your wife with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Jul. 10th, 2023

Deborah McDonald Lexington, KY

I'm so thankful for the help Michelle W gave after receiving a denial on one of my medications. She walked me through it and I felt comfortable with her knowledge and knew within a few minutes that I made the right decision to go with Boomer!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Deborah, for sharing your experience with Michelle. We are glad she could be there for you and provide you with the knowledge you need. We greatly appreciate your review and for choosing us to go on this journey with you!

Jul. 6th, 2023

Kandi Begue Dallas, TX

Boomer Benefits provides a great service to Medicare patients. I recently had issues with my Mayo Clinic claims being paid. Alexis with Boomer Benefits coordinated between Mayo and United Healthcare to resolve the Issues and to get my claims paid. Amazing service!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kandi, it’s wonderful to hear how helpful Alexis was in solving your claim issues. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Ginny Poole Franklin, TN

Boomer Benefits is the best resource ever when it comes to helping with Medicare decisions. Natasha R has helped me find and straighten out an insurance billing error resulting in a $200 credit for me! Natasha stuck with it for over two months - doing all of the work and filling me in along the way. Thank you Natasha!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback, Ginny! Thank you for sharing your experience with Natasha!

Jennifer Davis Mauldin, SC

I had read about the services offered by Boomer Benefits and knew I wanted to use them. They’re independent and are available to help with any problems that come up in the future. Jacob N was very knowledgeable and was able to clearly explain my options and help me choose the best one for me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jennifer, we are so happy to know Jacob could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!