Boomer Benefits

8.7

Tim D Tulsa, OK

Boomer has helped us twice two years apart to decide on Medigap vs Medicare Advantage, to select a plan and to enroll and to select and enroll in prescription drug coverage. for what it is worth we chose traditional medicare with medical plan. the up front cost is slightly higher than medicare advantage, but there is no medicare advantage narrow provider network. We wanted to preserve choice in case we need to see an out of state specialist. We recently had a coverage issue with prescription drug and the customer service person who helped us was fantastic. We never had to talk to the insurance company at all and the issue was resolved the next day in our favor. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tim, we are pleased to know our team was able to help you resolve your recent issue and be your advocate! We could not be happier knowing our agents were there every step of the way. Thank you for your recommendation!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Norm Stoltz Cresson, PA

Although I read books for months on medicare and spoke to a local representative I felt very dis-satisfied and lost in the medicare maze until I came across Boomer Benefits. I spoke to Alex K and he was very patient answering all my question in the order I felt comfortable with. There does need to be some consideration given when the client wants and needs a complete financial outlook. Alex did get me the answers I sought and was very close in his estimate of my financial responsibility. I would recommend Boomer Benefits representative Alex K to anyone looking for answers to this confusing subject.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Norm, we are so pleased to know Alex was able to provide you with the assistance you were looking for! We are happy to hear he helpe guide you to the plan that best fit your financial needs. Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Jul. 9th, 2021

Randi Burdick Eatontown, NJ

Thank God for this company! From my very first phone call they helped me navigate my journey into Medicare with complete professionalism and trustworthy support. The best benefit? You NEVER have to deal with claims problems from hospitals and doctors! They make all the phone calls and ensure billing responsibility is correct! What a relief! A big shout out to Elizabeth D., who just helped me sort out several bills from pre surgery testing when I still had employee coverage, with Medicare as my secondary payer. She took the time to call Medicare with me on the line to explain the billed amounts and what I was responsible for. Thank you Elizabeth, for you time and amazing support!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Randi, we love to receive this kind of feedback! We are so pleased to know we have been there for you every step of the way and more recently with resolving the surgery bills. We never want our clients to feel alone when they have a pile of bills to deal with. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Tom Panning Cincinnati, OH

I’m new to Medicare and decided to work with Boomer Benefits after reading their book “10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make” (Danielle Roberts), and on their many years of expertise in this area. I worked with Tyler Wall, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful guiding me through this complicated process. We had some initial phone calls and exchanged some emails, and he answered all my questions and concerns. He instructed me I first needed to apply for Medicare Parts A & B through the Social Security web site. Once this was completed, Tyler and I had another phone call and he signed me up with a recommended Medicare Supplemental & Dental/Vision/Hearing Plans and providers that would meet my needs. Tyler then had Michele Villanueva with Boomer Benefits contact me to sign up for a Part D drug plan. The entire process went very smoothly. I would highly recommend working with Tyler and Boomer Benefits for your Medicare needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tom, we are thrilled to hear this kind of feedback! It is wonderful to know the book had lead you to call us and that Tyler was able to help get your coverage all in place. We always want the process to be as smooth and stress-free as possible for our clients! Thank you for sharing such kind words and for the recommendation!

Terrie Tomek Jamestown, TN

I found Boomer Benefits by accident looking for help understanding Social Security Medicare. It was my lucky day when I called the number that popped up on my phone. I got a Boomer Benefits customer service rep Tina K. She was so knowable and able to answer any question or concerns that I had about getting started with Medicare part A & B. She gets the message across in a very clear and concise understandable way so that any questions I might of had before the call were answered. Tina has a glowing personality. I felt like I was talking to a best friend . When we hung up the phone I had the answers and information I needed and to make an informative choice. I'm all signed up with Part B, yippie NO more stress of what needs to be done or decided, I Can now relax. Tina even set me up with a vision and dental rep, and provide me with a link and a step by step to Help me get signed up for PART A with the Social Security. I have worked CS in the past and it is not a easy job . Tina you are my go-to person. Thank you for your outstanding Customer Service and going the extra mile. I so appreciate your help and will be recommending you to all my friends that are turning 65 this year. Thank you for your service Terrie Evon Tomek

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Terrie, we love to get this kind of feedback from our clients! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with Tina. We are thrilled to know Tina was there to answer your questions and guide you on your Medicare enrollment. We know it is not easy navigating through the enrollments, but we are happy to hear Tina provided all the necessary information for your situation! We greatly appreciate the recommendation.

Jun. 21st, 2021

mary roberts Rogers, AR

Boomer Benefits is truly a great company and so helpful with any of my medicare questions and needs. Recently Yesenia helped me with a conversation with my health care insurance provider and asked good questions to be sure that the rep provided me with a clear picture of the situation. While I was not able to do what I had hoped, it was because of the plan I had chosen, not because of the BB help I received. I never expected to be interested in an out of state medical provider and so did not choose a plan with that option. I may reconsider my plan in the future, and when I do, I plan to call for help from Boomer Benefits. I highly recommend this assistance to anyone who wants someone in their corner as they navigate the health care system. Thanks Boomer and thanks, Yesenia!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, we are pleased to hear Yesenia was there to help you with your recent concern. We're sorry to hear you were not able to get what you had hoped for, but we greatly appreciate your review. We will be happy to help in the future!

Ron Rizzo Kissimmee, FL

Like so many others turning 65, I was overwhelmed with the process of signing up for and choosing supplement coverage under Medicare. When a friend told me about Boomer Benefits, I went out to the website and was immediately impressed with all of the information there, and the easy to follow videos designed specifically for folks like me. When it came time to actually choose a Medigap plan, I signed up with Boomer Benefits and worked with Trey D to enroll in the plan that was right for me. I found Trey to be very knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and extremely responsive to my many questions and emails. I can't say enough good things about Boomer Benefits in general, and Trey D in particular. I unequivocally recommend them to those of you looking to take some of the stress and confusion out of whole Medicare process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ron, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience after working with Trey. It is wonderful to hear of such a positive experience and that Trey was able to answer any question you had. We also greatly appreciate the feedback on our website. Our goal is to educate as many people as we can! Thank you again, for your review and recommendation!

Barbara Partyka Sacramento, CA

I have recently obtained my Medicare Advantage plan by working with Trinidee M of Boomer Benefits. My path to getting Medicare Part B was long and way more difficult that it needed to be. I first reached out to Boomer Benefits over two years ago when I initially applied for Medicare Part B. Trinidee was the representative I worked with and I was very impressed by her professionalism and her wonderful attitude of wanting to help me in every way she could. Fast forward to two years later, when I finally got approved for Medicare Part B, and I reached out to Trinidee again. She had made such a strong impression in my first experience with her that I wanted to work with her again. She went through the different plans that were available to me, researched to see if my current doctors were covered, and worked on making sure my prescriptions were also covered. She then presented me with the plan she felt was best for me. At that time she went through the plan to acquaint me with the specifics. Throughout the entire process Trinidee was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. What could have been a difficult process was made so easy because I was able to work with Trinidee.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barbara, we could not be more pleased to know Trinidee has been there for you since the beginning! It is great to hear that your initial contact with her brought you back two years later and she was able to find you the right plan for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Dawn Prestwood Bryan, TX

Calling Boomer Benefits was the best decision I could have made. I felt like I was embarking in a complicated, multi-layer and confusing journey under the pressure of a deadline as I tried to determine the best Medicare program path. Kierah G. was amazing- she analyzed my particular situation and determined the most comprehensive and cost-effective coverage while reassuring me I would have everything in place and ID cards in hand before the deadline. She and her company saved me so much stress- and provided the wonderful reassurance that they will continue to be of support with any future issues if they occur. All of this at no fee to me- I can’t stress enough what a great decision contacting Kierah and Boomer Benefits was! I just wish I had done it sooner rather than trying to wade through the research of which Medicare path to go!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Dawn, we could not be more happy to hear this kind of feedback! We strive to simplify Medicare, educate, and make the enrollment process as stress-free as possible! It is wonderful to hear Kierah did just that for you. We are thrilled you gave us a call and were connected with Kierah who helped get everything finalized in time. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Kristy Mahan Silver Spring, MD

Today, 6/16/22, I spoke to Sydney B, in Client Services regarding several questions about my upcoming surgery. She answered the phone promptly, was easy to understand, listened to my situation and questions, checked the coverage that I have, and was quickly able to provide me in understandable Medicare language thereby relieving my concerns about what Medicare pays for and what I will be responsible for. Thank you Sydney for your assistance and caring attitude! I greatly appreciated it. I love Boomer Benefits! They are so easy to work with and always have the answer or get the answer and let you know.

2 years ago Edited June 17, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kristy, we are so pleased to hear Alyssa was able to find you the most cost-effective Part D plan for your medciations and walk you through the process. It is not easy navigating through Part D, so it is wonderful to hear Alyssa made that process easy and painless for you! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Shirley Parker Conroe, TX

I called Boomer Benefits with a question. The pleasant and friendly sounding associate, sorry I don’t recall her name, patched me through to Preston G. I asked my question and he answered in detail and in a way that I understood. He was so friendly and made me feel comfortable. I was very unhappy with my then current Medicare Supplement coverage. Preston offered information on several policies, explaining the coverage offered. I am now a happy camper with Boomer! Final note: I don’t enjoy talking insurance, but I have to say Preston G. changed my opinion, I actually had a good time, imagine that.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Shirley, we could not be more thrilled to hear of your experience with Preston! We know Medicare is not the most exciting topic, but it is wonderful to hear our agent was able to help answer your question and find you a plan you are comfortable with. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

May. 20th, 2021

Roger Kinney Bonney Lake, WA

Boomer Benefits takes all the stress out of Medical Insurance. They make the effort to totally understand your needs and any special circumstances, then they match you up with the best plans for your situation. They are friendly, informative and fast. And the follow through and follow up is impressive. My representative was Taryn N., helping with changing plans after moving to a new area. Taryn informed me of the process, timing and tasks to make the switch. He was so thorough to present various options, then made sure the whole process was completed quickly. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Taryn N. Awesome!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Roger, we love to hear this kind of feedback from our clients! We always want to make sure you are on the most cost-effective plan that best fits your needs and lifestyle. We're pleased to hear you were connected with Taryn and he made the process simple and easy while you were dealing with the move. Thank you for the recommendation for not only our agency, but Taryn as well!

Valerie Fort Worth, TX

After viewing several of the Medicare related YouTube videos created by Boomer Benefits, I called the company to speak to a representative and was connected with Ally N. She was knowledgeable, professional, and extremely patient as we went through our list of questions and concerns. She provided needed education about Medicare Supplements vs Advantage Plans and more clarification during several follow up phone calls. There was no pressure to choose one plan over another. Ally gave us straight forward information about how BB determines which insurance provider to recommend for a particular client once they determine the level of coverage needed. She gave us all the time we needed to determine our best course of action. When we did decide to contract with a provider through BB, she talked us through the application process on the phone (no paperwork) and assured us that someone from their client service team would always be available to provide assistance with any questions or problems we might have with insurance claims or appeals. We are confident we made a good decision when we purchased our Medigap plan through Boomer Benefits and highly recommend their services.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Valerie, we could not be more pleased to hear this kind of feedback! We want our clients to know every option they have, so they can make the best decision for their needs. Ally is a great asset to the team and always goes above and beyond for her clients. We're happy to hear she was able to help throughout the entire process. We will pass along these kind words! Thank you for your recommendation and review!

Sandy Finucan Apopka, FL

Michele V. with Boomer Benefits definitely gets 5 stars from me! She’s the ultimate professional! When my husband and I had to go on Medicare, we had only a short time to make some major decisions. I researched Medicare, filling several binders full of confusing information from Medicare.gov and several other sources. Choosing the right plan was confusing and time-consuming. Then I found Boomer Benefits. I first worked with Bill W. to find the right Supplemental Plan for Part B, and he referred me to Michele V. for my Part B-Drug plan! Michele helped us choose the right Part D-Drug plan to meet our needs. When my husband and I had our first conversation with her, Michele put us at ease. She’s someone we feel we can trust. She simplified everything, guiding us step-by-step. She was kind and patient, very knowledgeable, answered all questions we had, and educated us on drug plans. She recommended what would be the best and most cost-effective Medicare Part D Drug plan for us. She made it so easy and fast, enrolling us in a few minutes over the phone. She was very prompt in her responses to us. I would highly recommend Michele V. to help you with your Medicare Part D Drug plan decisions! With Michele V. and Boomer Benefits, I know we’ll never be alone when it comes to help with our Medicare Part D Drug plan. Thank you Michele V. and Boomer Benefits!

2 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sandy, we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with our agents. We always want our clients to be comfortable with their decisions, and we're pleased to know Michele was able to be part of your Part D process. Part D is overwhelming and there are many options out there, but we're happy Michele was able to find plans that best fit you and your husband. She truly is a Part D expert!

Al and Bev Goldendale, WA

Boomer Benefits is an amazing free service about anything and everything Medicare. Our agent, Amanda S., has been invaluable in helping us select our Medigap Plan, plan provider, and Part D (prescription drug) plan. She not only showed us possible rates that we could compare (they also factor in how frequently a company raises its rates) but then did all the paperwork for us. Once we had the plan we wanted we only had to sign the forms they sent to us through a secure email-type system. This year Amanda let us know that one of our rates for our Plan G medigap plan was going up over $20 a month and she saved us over $20/month by switching to a different company. We are very happy with Boomer Benefits (and Amanda!) and highly recommend them to others trying to wade through the Medicare swamp. Al and Bev Eagy

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Al and Bev, we can't thank you both enough for sharing your experience working with our team. We're pleased to know the initial enrollment process was smooth and simple and that Amanda was able to help you save on your premium this year! That is wonderful news! We will pass along the kind words.

May. 5th, 2021

Paul PRATT Powell, OH

I signed up with Medicare over a year ago with guidance from Boomer Benefits. First, the educational materials are top notch ... including You Tube tutorials. Their representatives not only do a good job of helping you select the correct Medicare plans or parts ... they outline the options and the review and explain "plus and minuses" of each option. Then they walk through the forms to assure you sign up correctly. BUT, they are not done, they continue to answer questions and resolve issues and provide guidance. Their rep, Delaney M, did a great job of answering questions and following -up. even sending links to make my job easier. I highly recommend!

3 years ago Edited December 9, 2021

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Paul for sharing your experience with Taryn! We're pleased to know he was able to simplify the complex details of Medicare and is always there to see if he can find a more cost-effetctive route.

Apr. 26th, 2021

Laurie Mohney Apache Junction, AZ

I’ve been working with Boomer Benefits ever since I began the Medicare process and have been very happy with their great service. From taking part in their on-line seminars, to signing up, to helping me submit claims, to following up on claims, they’ve made everything easy and manageable. Most recently Taryn N. helped me with a vision claim and he was excellent. Boomer had helped me file the claim and Taryn stayed right on top of it until I assured him I had my reimbursement check in hand. This is a much different, much easier process than my friends who chose to handle everything on their own tell me about. Thank you Taryn and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Laurie, we cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience working with our team. We're so happy to know our team has provided assistance since beginning. Taryn truly is a wonderful asset to our Client Service Team and we're pleased to know he made sure this claim was resolved. Thank you again for your review!

Apr. 15th, 2021

Paula Fort Bragg, CA

These folks are knowledgeable and easy to do business with. I was terrified of filling out the forms, not knowing which companies to trust, etc. Before doing business with Boomers Benefits, I had put in requests for quotes off the internet and immediately received dozens of calls (which are still coming months later), all of which caused my nerves to go crazy. A friend of mine had suggested Boomers Benefits on Facebook. With Boomer Benefits I was able to learn in a stress free environment, on my own time and when I provided my phone number, they didn't call right away and they didn't hound me as other companies had done. I felt relaxed and able to ask questions about every single thing I was concerned about. I am so glad that they brought me the best package for a great price and now I'm all set to go back to living my life without worries. Thank you Ally N. and Alyssa E., who both patiently helped me through it all.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Paula, we are so happy to hear our team created a comfortable space for you to share your concerns and questions, all while finding you the plans that best fit your needs! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with both Ally and Alyssa. We will pass along the kind words!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Joe Perkowski Edwardsville, IL

Worked with Trey D. to help with Medigap Plan and then Alyssa E. for help with Drug Plan for me and wife. I came across Boomer Benefits some months ago to better understand Medicare as retiring is almost here. As videos go, they helped in understanding in layman terms how things work. As a result, I’ve worked with both individuals to sign up for Medicare Plan and Drug Plan. All I can say is, they help you understand the process, plans pros and cons, answer your questions that need answered. Plus, I enjoy it when people on the other end of phone can be professional but also human with sense of humor, as I sometimes joke around. So, to anyone looking for help, call them and I’m sure you won’t regret it. Why not make your decision with this matter easier, I’m glad I did.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is such a wonderful review, Joe! We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, from the videos to enrollment with your Medicare plans. Trey and Alyssa are such great assets and we're pleased to know they were both a great fit to work with. We will pass along the kind words!

Mar. 26th, 2021

John F Des Plaines, IL

I am new to Medicare and it is cOnfuSing. I did a lot of research on the web, watched many videos and finally got a fair understanding of it. There are Part A and B, Medigap A, B, C, D, … X, Y and Z plus Medicare Advantage, and more and still more. I kind of knew what direction I was going when I called Boomer Benefits but wanted to get a handle on the why my direction was right for me. I spoke with Trey D. and he was great. We spent a great deal of time talking about what I needed from these Medicare plans, he explained the ins and outs of the Supplement and Advantage plans, how they worked and compared and many things in between. He was very patient with me and answered all my questions even those questions which I knew the answer but just wanted confirmation and validation that he knew what he was talking about. I did say Trey was GREAT!!! I previously spoke with another Medicare agency and they pushed just one insurance company and only Medigap plans plus gave no justification why that company or that plan was the best for me. I just had to take the agent’s word for it, no facts about the insurance company history, no rate history, no comparison points just this is the policy they recommend for me, had only general answers to my questions and pushed me to sign up now. They also offered no help selecting a Prescription Drug plan except for directing me to their website to enroll myself. Until I called Boomer Benefits and met Troy I thought I was doomed to commit to a Medicare plan without really having that comfort feel of why the one I selected was the best for me. I finally selected a Type G Supplement plan and hope to stay healthy so I rarely get to use it.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

John, that is a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and experience. Trey is such an asset to our team and we are pleased to know he was able to help every step of the way and answer all your questions. There are many options out there, but we're happy to hear our team could help you find the right plan for you. We will share your kind words. Thank you!

Mar. 18th, 2021

PR Joss Chapel Hill, NC

This is a great company to work with in learning about medicare benefits and getting through all of the decision-making steps. I was assigned to Kierah G. for assistance with understanding and selecting plans along with required timing. Kierah made it much easier for me than it would have been working with a provider directly. Another great feature to Boomer Benefits is their Facebook Page. The information you can get from other Boomer members and non-members through ongoing Q&A is like having a committee working out all of the unknowns and letting you know what to expect. Wish I could by my car & auto insurance from Boomer Benefits as well!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is so wonderful to hear! We are thrilled to know Kierah was of great assistance with finding you a plan and that our Facebook group has been beneficial as well. We will pass along these kind words to our team. Thank you for sharing!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Scott Malouche Greer, SC

I have been using Boomer benefits now for two years and I'm very satisfied with the level of service they have given me. Their knowledge about this subject is outstanding and it allows me the Peace of mind to know I am getting good value for the money I'm spending. A special shout out to Rachel who always answers the phone and is very professional and my service representative Taryn who is again very knowledgeable and always has an answer for my questions.I would recommend this service to anybody looking for peace of mind when it comes to Medicare and the supplemental insurance's offered on the open market.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Scott, thank you for being a loyal Boomer Benefits client. We are thankful to have a team player like Rachel on our team, we will pass your kind feedback along!

Mar. 8th, 2021

Thanks Sydney Panama City Beach, FL

Sidney V provided stellar service. She found a coupon to lower my colonoscopy prep meds. Thanks Sidney!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad Sidney could provide you with great customer service! Thank you for your review and 5-star rating!

Feb. 29th, 2024

KATHLEEN YOUNG St. Cloud, FL

Haley W was Pleasant to talk to & very helpful with all our needs, we would recommend her to anyone that would need coverage.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Kathleen, for your review! It is great that Haley could be so helpful to you!

Jan. 19th, 2024

Rhonda Vicente Jacksonville, FL

Thank you Haley W for helping me find and change drug companies for this year. You were great to work with and I appreciate you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Rhonda! We're happy to hear that Haley could assist you.

Jan. 19th, 2024

Diane Terrell

Thank you Jacob C for ALL your help. I feel very good and confident with the choices I made and you were very helpful in explaining everything to me

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Diane, it is great to hear that Jacob could be so helpful to you. Thank you for trusting us to help!

Jan. 8th, 2024

John Crockett Kingsville, TX

Angie K at Boomer Benefits got me a great plan that is saving me money. She went out of her way to help me. I am very happy with Boomer!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

John, thank you for sharing your experience with Angie! We're glad she could help you shop your plan to find one that is cost-effective for you!

Jan. 4th, 2024

Robin Beresford Fredericksburg, TX

Boomer Benefits has helped me from the beginning through every transition... Jessica M was the amazing woman who worked with me through my recent changes.... Call her.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Robin! We are happy to hear that Jessica could assist you!

Elizabeth F Eunice, LA

We had the best experience with Veronica E! She was very personable and professional while helping us to pick a Medicare Medication Plan. I highly recommended her!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Elizabeth, we appreciate you sharing your experience with Veronica! We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Julie Malekhedayat

Kendra G. was so helpful! She contacted the insurance companies and confirmed the situation and had the answer to my questions before returning my call, outstanding!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Julie! We are glad Kendra could provide you with excellent customer service!

Glen Lefeber Ormond Beach, FL

I worked with Wendy H to finalize my Part D plan. She was very responsive, timely and thorough! Boomer Benefits made it easy for me! Highly recommend.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are happy to know that Wendy could assist you with your Part D plan! We greatly appreciate your recommendation.

Eric Breitenbach Ormond Beach, FL

Boomer Benefits has once again made navigating Medicare a snap. Wendy H, in particular, was very helpful in saving us a significant amount of money on our drug plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Eric, thanks for allowing Wendy to assist you with your drug plan! We greatly appreciate your 5-star review.

Jade Craig, CO

I am so grateful to have Boomer Benefits as my go to source for Medicare. The process was painless, and Angie K was such a joy to work with. Thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jade! We are pleased to hear Angie could be so helpful to you!

Nov. 28th, 2023

Elizabeth Moody Daly City, CA

Great service from this team, as always! Wendy H and Brandon T were both really helpful. They explain things clearly and listen well. What more could you ask for?

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Elizabeth, for sharing your experience with Wendy and Brandon. We are happy to hear they could explain things clearly and be so helpful to you!

Nov. 3rd, 2023

Mel Dunce Yuma, AZ

I was looking for someone to help me on my Medigap and Rx plan. Ms. Jade M assisted me. She is very helpful and knowledgeable to the process. Thank you for the help!

5 months ago Edited October 30, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are pleased to hear that Jade could assist with your Medigap and prescription plan. We sincerely appreciate your review and 5-star rating!

Richard Leder Charlotte, NC

Bree W is awesome! Patient, kind, smart, efficient, all the things that clients like me are desperate for while trying to navigate the twists and turns of drug plans. Did I mention that Bree is awesome?

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Bree! We are pleased to know she could provide such great customer service!

Julianne Ashley Bradenton, FL

Excellent company to deal with. Very helpful. Juliette T helped me get set up with my Part D drug plan. It can get complicated, but she streamlined the process. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Julianne, for sharing your experience with Juliette! We are happy to know she could get you all set up with your Part D plan!

C Filley Lamesa, TX

Veronica E was very professional and great to work with. I was impressed with the guidance and direction given to me when working with Veronica. Thank you Boomer Benefits for employing such great people!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Veronica.

Kim Kress

I just signed up with Tina K at Baby Boomer. She was so helpful and put in a lot of time with me. Very professional and nice. I trust this company and will be with them till the end! Thank you for all your help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Kim, for sharing your experience with Tina! We are so glad she could provide you with helpful assistance.

Oct. 18th, 2023

Edward Pepin Malden, MA

Billy W of Boomer Benefits was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and timely, in getting me set up in Medicare and associated supplements. I can highly recommend his services. Ed

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Billy could help. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating, Edward!

Oct. 3rd, 2023

Debra Buddie Colfax, CA

Signing up for Medicare with Boomer Benefits was a very easy process. Sarah D was very patient, explained everything clearly, and was very helpful with what would be best for us. I highly recommend their services.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Debra, for your 5-star rating and review. It is wonderful to know that Sarah could provide such great customer service. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Carolyn Durr Harlowton, MT

Thanks so much Sydney G for all your help in answering my questions about Medicare part G and the coverage available when traveling out of the country. You were GREAT! Thanks Carolyn

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carolyn, we are so glad Sydney could answer your questions. Thank you for trusting us to help with all your Medicare needs!

Mark Liston The Colony, TX

Have used Boomer Benefits for several years and their service is exceptional. I have worked with Veronica E and Christopher H and they are extremely knowledgeable and accommodating.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Veronica and Christopher! We are so glad they could provide such great customer service.

Doris Marsh Republic, MO

I discovered Boomer Benefits a year ago. From day one, they have been extremely helpful in finding Supplemental Insurance and reviewing claim issues. I just had a claim issue and Alexis P helped getting the issue resolved.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Doris, thank you for your review. We are so happy to know Alexis could help you resolve a recent claim issue. Thank you for trusting us to help!

Sep. 14th, 2023

Ted Richardson Farwell, TX

I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Sales agent Larry W to anyone that needs help in choosing a Medicare supplement. He was very knowledgeable, patient and a pleasure to work with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ted, thank you for your recommendation. We are so glad Larry could assist you with your Medicare plan options. We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating and review!

Sep. 12th, 2023

David Watson Shawnee, OK

I was very pleased with the knowledge and friendly service Kelly D provided me in getting signed up on Medicare. I would recommend her for Medicare help. David Watson Shawnee, OK

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, thank you for sharing your experience with Kelly. We are glad she could assist you in getting all signed up.

Sep. 6th, 2023

juan rojas Hamilton, MT

They truly do have excellent customer service. Even with a complicated billing error caused by Medicare's mistake, they were able to fix it. My most recent issue was fixed quickly and painlessly by Ruth O.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your feedback, Juan! We are glad Ruth could assist you with a recent issue!

Sep. 6th, 2023

Gary Spuller Holly Springs, NC

I've always had excellent support from Boomer Benefits and most recently with Ruth O. She was knowledgeable, professional, and is an absolute asset to the Boomer Benefits team!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gary, thank you for sharing your experience with Ruth. We are happy to know she could provide such excellent customer service!

Janice Griffin Navasota, TX

This was a big help to call in and talk to customer rep, Alexis P. She talked me thru my first Medicare Summary notice. She was patient and upbeat. Thanks Alexis and Boomer benefits :)

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Alexis could assist you! Thank you for your 5-star rating!

charles rector York, PA

Tish with Boomer Benefits is doing a terrific job. She shared a wealth of information which made my plan choice straightforward. As promised her follow-up emails were prompt and she is making this complex process seamless.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Charles, thank you for sharing your experience with Tish. We are happy to know she could assist you with your plan options and make the Medicare process a bit easier. We appreciate your review and 5-star rating!