Boomer Benefits

8.7

Bryan Phillips TN

I just called this morning and signed up for Medicare. What an eye opening conversation I had with Jacob C! I had expected to talk about two options but he was able to suggest a third which was exactly what I wanted. I didn't even know that plan existed. Thank you so much Boomer Benefits and, specifically, Jacob C for all the information and assistance. You made a difficult situation so easy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this type of feedback, Bryan! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Jacob. We are so pleased to hear that he could help you find the option that best suits your needs. Thank you for trusting us to assist you with Medicare!

Oct. 11th, 2022

Mike Conway Atlanta, GA

I had the pleasure to work with Chasaty A the last couple of years with finding me the perfect health insurance. After i changed my requirements this year, Chasaty did an outstanding job in finding the policy that met all of my requirements and asks. Thanks Chasaty for all your hard work and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

1 year ago Edited December 15, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Mike! We're so happy to know Chasaty could be helpful to you and review your options with you. We greatly appreciate your review.

K Chaffin Atlanta, GA

We are so thankful for the excellent service provided to us by Tina K at Boomer Benefits. She has been very knowledgeable, kind, and patient as she took us by the hand and led us through the mine field to help us with our Medicare Supplement Plan quest. If I could redeem the years and decide to start a business of my own, I would definitely try to lure her away and come and work for me. Thank you, Tina and Boomer Benefits

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad Tina could provide you with excellent customer service and help get the Supplement that suits your needs. We love that she was so great you want to lure her away! Thanks for your review and kind words!

AG Monetta, SC

I've been with Boomer Benefits for over two years. I have only had positive interactions with the company, and will continue to rely on Boomer Benefits for my insurance support. Today I worked with Cheyanne K. What a delight. Cheyanne was engaging, professional, knowledgeable, with a great sense of humor. It was like speaking with an old friend. She was responsive with information on the call, and followed up by email with a quick review of our conversation. Nice to know your covered all the way round.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We are glad Cheyanne could provide you with excellent customer service. Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs. We truly appreciate your review and kind words!

shirin harvey San Antonio, TX

Thank you Boomer Benefits for helping me traverse this nasty Medicare adventure. I had been dreading to start this government paperwork voyage for over a year. The time finally arrived when I absolutely had to attack the situation. Thank God a friend steered me in the direction of BB. From the first phone call with Samantha D for my Medigap Plan G policy to Madison M for my Plan D coverage, this could not have been any easier! I honestly would not have been able to navigate this mess without the patience and knowledge of my Boomer Benefits agents.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Samantha could help you with your Medigap plan and that Madison could get you all set up with your Part D coverage! Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs. Don't hesitate to call us in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Oct. 7th, 2022

Tanya Seaman Ferris, TX

I appreciate the extraordinary customer service I have received from Sydney B so much. I have contacted her countless times with questions and requests and have always received a quick response and the help I needed. I recommend Boomer Benefits to all my friends for this reason. I cannot imagine trying to navigate this complicated Medicare system without you Sydney. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tanya, thank you for sharing your experience with Sydney! We are happy she could answer your quicks and provide you with prompt communication. Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs!

Oct. 5th, 2022

Jeanie Davis Decatur, GA

Such a great service! My agent, Bill W, was such a pleasure to work with -- very patient answering my questions, and he honed in on the perfect policy for me very quickly. Streamlined the application process, great follow-up including staying late at work that evening to monitor my approval & called me with the good news. Couldn't ask for more! Thanks again, Bill, for all your help!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jeanie, thank you for sharing your experience with Bill! We are pleased to hear he could answer your questions and help make the process easier for you. Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! 🙂

Oct. 4th, 2022

Patti Alamogordo, NM

As a Type 1 Diabetic, the challenges I faced when making the switch to Medicare were frightening at best. It was crucial that I continued to get my life sustaining medications and supplies without interruption. Boomer Benefits, specifically Brandon T and Lauren B, made that happen. Brandon walked with me through this process, literally, daily until every obstacle was faced and resolved. I cannot thank them enough. Boomer Benefits was the best decision I have made since becoming "officially" old! LOL

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patti, we love to receive this type of feedback. We are glad Brandon and Lauren could help make the process easier for you so you could ensure you were making the best choices for your healthcare needs. Please do not ever hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns in the future. Thank you for allowing us to assist you and for your 5-star review!

Oct. 3rd, 2022

MslaMel Indio, CA

I used Boomer Benefits for the first time five years ago when my younger partner turned 65. I really liked their expertise, helpfulness, and friendliness. I've recommended them over the years but haven't talked to them. After I moved to another state, I talked to Wendy H about updating my supplement plan. She was great, just like my experience the first time I used Boomer Benefits. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased to hear that Wendy could help you update your plan as you moved to another state. We are glad you trusted us to assist you. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Oct. 3rd, 2022

RC Acker Dallas, TX

Boomer Benefits' people are so informed, patient and willing to help their clients. Most recently, I needed help sourcing medical equipment and sorting medications accepted by the insurance carrier. Peter M was amazing. Not only did he stay on the line with me and the insurance representatives, even after we'd been escalated to the next level of decision-making, he made sure my questions were answered. This company is all about service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Peter could assist you recently to ensure your questions got answered. Thank you so much for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs.

Sep. 28th, 2022

Stephen Schwaebler

I have recently been helped to sign up for Part D of my upcoming Medicare. Juliette T. has been extremely helpful, responsive and professional. I felt comfortable from the first email I received! Customer Service was excellent!!! Also would like to mention Courtney M. who took over for a previous agent who left the company. FYI - This was a good thing because I was not happy with Parker after the first couple of communications. Courtney has been great for the get go. She is a star player, so keep her happy!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Stephen, we are so glad Juliette could help you get all set up with your Part D plan! We are also happy to know Courtney provided you with excellent customer service as well. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.

Sep. 23rd, 2022

M Can Washington, DC

I called Boomer Benefits just 5 weeks before I turned 65. I had watched their very informative videos before doing so. I spoke with Leah R who answered the few remaining questions I had. She was very personable as well as being very professional and within a couple of days (my fault for being slow to respond), I was signed up for Plans G and D with no problems (even when I changed my choice of plans after working hours). I highly recommend this company and especially, Leah. You will be very satisfied. I will keep using them and am recommending them to my family and friends. Good job, all!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad you found our videos helpful! And we are so happy to hear that Leah could answer your questions and provide you with great customer service so you can choose the plans that suit your needs. Thank you so much for your recommendations. Don't ever hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

Sep. 23rd, 2022

Christel Deckwerth Denver, CO

Dealing with Medicare can be scary and frustrating, like swimming in shark infested waters but fear not, there is Boomer Benefits with their customer support care team to the rescue. Just call them and they will deal with the problem quick and efficiently. Nick P was my support representative and I was so upset since my flu shot was denied but he stayed calm and tackled the issue right away and solved it. You don't have to go it alone anymore :) gratefully submitted, Christel

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Christel, we are so glad Nick was able to provide you with support to help you resolve your flu shot issue! Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs. Don't ever hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Sep. 21st, 2022

Pranavchandra Ajmeri Melbourne, VIC

Boomer Benefits is a team of experts who know what they are doing and work for the benefit of their clients. I have recommended Boomer Benefits to everyone I know who needs assistance with their Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans. I am ever so grateful to the entire team - Paulette D, Michele V, Alexis T, Samantha M, Lauren B, Jayme L, Carlee B, and a BIGG shoutout to Brandon T. Thank you all wonderful souls, keep up the good work! Good Bless!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this type of feedback! We are so happy to hear so many members of our team have been able to assist you and provide you with great customer service! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate all your recommendations.

Martita Lopez Austin, TX

I had such an amazingly helpful conversation with Lilly H today, at Boomer Benefits. She knew the answer to every question I asked and was endlessly patient. She was professional, friendly and approachable so that I felt I could thoroughly explore my personal Medicare choices. She’s exceptional and I made sure to keep her number so that I can always talk with her in the future

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Martita, we are happy to hear that Lilly could answer your questions and help you understand all your options. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns!

Audrey L New Baltimore, MI

Thank you once again to the wonderful and knowledgeable Allyson G! You are just the kindest person! I feel very comfortable talking with you and you always answer my questions in a way that I can understand. Thank you for straightening out my bills and for keeping in touch with me thru it all. Boomer Benefits was the best decision we made when signing up for Medicare!

1 year ago Edited January 12, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Audrey, we are glad Allyson could help you sort out your billing issues and provide you with great customer service!

Barbara Hayward, CA

I can't believe that I am posting a positive review of an insurance broker - mostly my experience dealing with insurance companies and brokers has been exasperating at best. But this company made it very easy to understand my options and sign up for Medicare supplemental insurance. Billy W is great to work with. He knows his stuff and made the extra effort to find what you need.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barbara, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that Bill could provide you with such great customer service. Please don't ever hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

Sep. 19th, 2022

Jack guy Mesquite, NV

I can say without hesitation that Alison N with Boomer was personable, even delightful, efficient and quite knowledgeable of her business. I had zero stress working with her, and she delivered an excellent product perfectly suited for my needs. That can be intimidating to sort through all the options, and Ally made it easy. I could not recommend anyone more enthusiastically that her, and you will be happy I did. Guaranteed to amaze you. Top drawer

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are happy to hear that Ally could provide you with great customer service and help you understand your options so that you can pick the plan that best suits your needs. We truly appreciate your recommendation!

Sep. 19th, 2022

Linda Giutta Conroe, TX

Everyone who qualifies for Medicare should use this company to help them thru their healthcare needs to find their perfect plan. They are extremely qualified! They do not charge you any money and answer all your questions. When you sign up with them and have any issues with your plan, they are your advocate. I just recently worked with Ms. Veronica E on an issue where we were charged an out of network fee when we used an in network doctor. The charge was not a large amount of money but she worked on it like it was, like the way customer service should work in absolutely every company!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, thank you so much for all your kind words! We are so happy to hear that Veronica could help you out recently with an out-of-network fee issue! Thank you for trusting us to assist you with all your Medicare needs, We truly appreciate your recommendation.

Sep. 16th, 2022

Linda Chaves Arlington, TX

I love Boomer Benefits. I contacted Ally G because I had a problem with getting a bill to pay. Ally filed a claim and took care of it by contacting Medicare and my supplement. It took a while, but it has been resolved and I didn't owe any money. I have been with Boomer Benefits since 2016. I usually don't have issues, but when I encounter a problem, I will contact Ally G.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, thank you for sharing your experience with Ally! We are so glad she could help in getting your billing issue resolved! Yes, please don't ever hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Mary Russell Prosper, TX

Anthony was so sweet to explain all the plans that I had to choose from and go over the 2 different plans I chose to compare. He spent over an hour --almost 2 with us on the phone one day. This is stressful enough to pick insurance plans, but Anthony was never pushy and he was so patient with me. Im grateful for my friend reccomending Boomer Benefits to me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are thrilled to hear Anthony could explain all your options to you and provide you with great customer service! Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs after your friend's recommendation. Please don't ever hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns!

WAP Cleveland, TX

My client rep, Elizabeth D, did an outstanding job resolving a billing mistake that was causing me to have an outstanding balance when there shouldn't have been one. I tried to talk to the billing dept of the medical provider and they wouldn't even talk to me. Elizabeth did some in depth research and found the problem. And she stuck in there for a long time to get it completely resolved. Hats off to Boomer Benefits! Great company!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Elizabeth could help you get a billing error resolved so you wouldn't have to pay that outstanding balance! Thank you for trusting us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and 5-star rating!

Kate Merrill Odessa, FL

I am so grateful that I found Boomer Benefits four years ago. I've had several situations where my doctor's office made an error and Boomer Benefits handled the inquiry for me. Just today, Alexis phoned with the good news that after months of negotiating, a bill had been recoded and resubmitted and was now paid in full. I appreciate her efficiency, kindness and patience! The Medicare jungle is stressful. Boomer Benefits is like a trusted guide through that jungle.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kate, we are so happy to hear we've been able to support you for over four years now! We are glad Alexis could provide you with the good news that a bill had been recoded and finally paid in full for you. Thank you for allowing us to assist with all your Medicare needs. We truly appreciate your kind words.

Sep. 6th, 2022

Julie Johnson

Amy B was the best ever!! She was so patient & explained all of my options so I totally understood & helped me step by step get everything set up. Going into all this Medicare is so stressful & she totally took the stress out & left me feeling confident & secure that I had what I needed. I also feel great knowing that if I have problems all I have to do is give her a call & she will handle what I am having issues with- that is a weight lifted since dealing with those issues is difficult & stressful, Thanks Amy so much!! Julie J, Springfield, Il

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Julie, we are pleased to hear that Amy could explain all your options and help get you set up with your Medicare needs! We are glad she could help alleviate some of the stress that comes with understanding Medicare. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to call us in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Aug. 29th, 2022

CelesteIL Chicago, IL

A special thanks to Trey D and Becca J for meeting my Medicare needs in a timely manner. You represent Boomer Benefits with your exemplary customer service and knowledge of Medicare Industry Information. You make my future in maintaining my Medicare needs reassured. I will definitely let others know about you and Boomer Benefits. Thank You again!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad to hear Trey and Becca could provide helpful assistance to you and provide you with excellent customer service. Thank you for sharing your feedback and allowing us to help you with your Medicare needs. We truly appreciate your recommendation.

Steve Hutchings Allen, TX

I am just turning 65 and wanted help signing up for Medicare, I looked into different ways to go about it and found Boomer Benefits. It has been a great experience. Tyler W. with Boomer Benefits has been great and has helped walk me through the process. He explained all the options and is very knowledgeable about the options available. The experience was great and they made an easy process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Steve! We are happy to hear that Tyler could make the Medicare process easier for you and explain all your options. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns in the future!

Peter DeVito Jr Norcross, GA

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Anthony S in helping me with getting my Medicare coverages are squared. He was very knowledgeable and took care of all my questions and was very patient with my questions, and also pointed me in what coverages was best for me and my situation. I am very pleased with the process and if i have any questions or concerns regarding the plans that I have chosen in the future, i can call Mr. S and they will take care of any of my questions or concerns.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Peter, we are so glad Anthony could answer all your questions and help you find the best Medicare coverage for you and your needs. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Don't hesitate to call us in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

LcPhillips Richardson, TX

Ryan L was great help to us trying to change a parent to a better plan. He spent lots of time just giving us good information. Very thorough in searching out answers to our questions. Timely responses and replies. We used another company years ago for our own Medicare plan, but definitely recommend this company based on the service we received from Ryan. We will use this as our go to resource for ourselves and spread the word to friends.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are delighted to hear Ryan could provide you with great customer service in your search for a better plan! We are glad that you trusted us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review and recommendation. Don't hesitate to call us in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Aug. 18th, 2022

deborahinflorida Ocala, FL

My husband dealt with Boomer Benefits first and met Bill W. He asked me to call Bill about help with choosing and understanding Medicare supplement plans. Bill was pleasant, helpful, and professional when advising me on what to do about supplemental plans. I appreciate all that he brought to the table. This made the whole process easier and more enjoyable. Thank you Bill and Boomer Benefits! Deborah R. B.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Deborah, thank you so much for taking the time to give us this 5-star review! We are so glad Bill was able to explain all the Medicare options and could provide you and your husband with great customer service. We appreciate all your kind words!

Aug. 17th, 2022

Stanley Lusk Houston, TX

I recently wanted to see if I could find a supplement company with a lower premium. Ashley G at Boomer Benefits was more than happy to help me with this. She found me a policy that saved me over $70.00 per month. She also help me to cancel my old policy. As far as I am concerned getting my insurance thru Boomer was the best choice I could have made. They have been there for three years with me and are a wonderful team to work with.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Stanley, we are so happy to know Ashley could help you find you a more cost-effective plan! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to continue to support you for many more years! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Aug. 16th, 2022

Karen Buena Park, CA

I found out about Boomer Benefits from Facebook and was impressed with the positive comments. I was also referred by a friend. I signed up for a part G medigap plan with Chloe H who was very informative and friendly. Then I signed up for a part D prescription drug plan with the help of Bree W who was also very courteous and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Karen, we are delighted to hear we could help you find a cost-effective Medigap and Part D plan! We are glad Chloe was able to get you all set up with a plan G and that Bree could help you with a plan for prescription drugs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review and recommendation. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

Aug. 15th, 2022

Judy DeLand, FL

Boomer Benefits initially helped me set up my Medigap and part D plans and did great job. So with this being my first renewal year, I had no idea what to expect so I gave them a call and Kathryn H did a wonderful job going over everything and made suggestions on areas that I may wish to adjust. With my past service from all the reps, I can truly recommend this company as a one stop shop for prompt, knowledgeable and honest advice when it comes to navigating important healthcare choices. Why would anyone go anywhere else?

1 year ago Edited November 14, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Judy, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Juliette was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future.

Aug. 15th, 2022

Randy Vincent Rome, GA

I worked with Alisha P and she was so helpful! Answered all of my many questions and looked for the best companies/rates for both Medicare supplements and Plan D options. I was already familiar with Boomer Benefits excellent customer service that continues after policy purchase (their Facebook pages, videos, and Q &A sessions are very informative and help lessen the confusion about Medicare.). I didn’t hesitate to sign with Alisha during the first phone call and her follow up calls and emails made me feel confident that I’d made the right choices.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Randy, we are delighted to hear we could help you find a cost-effective supplement plan and Part D plan! We are glad Alisha was able to get you all set up and that you trusted us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review and all your kind words.

Aug. 9th, 2022

Pam Strange Camden, AR

Chris W is the agent I had the pleasure of speaking with. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, I have been so confused about all this Medicare enrollment, he took his time and explained it to where I could understand it and helped me make the choice that is best for me. I've talked to several different companies and agents but he is the best! I am so thankful I got hooked up with him, he was a Godsend. I feel good about my choices and am no longer worrying about what to do. Pam Strange

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Pam! We are glad Chris could provide you with excellent customer service and make the Medicare process less confusing. We appreciate your review and kind words!

Aug. 5th, 2022

David Naples, FL

Planning ahead for my Medicare needs, I came across a Boomer Benefits video that started with basic info that lead to many videos that explained everything I needed to know. I filled out a form and got only one phone call. From that point Alec S kept in touch with me until I was ready to set up my plan G. He helped with that and then he had Part D specialist Becca J also from Boomer Benefits contact me to find the best plan for me and now I’m all set. Thanks Alec and Becca Dave

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, we are delighted to hear Alec could help you set up your Plan G! We are glad Becca was able to get you all set up with a Part D plan as well. Thank you for trusting us to assist with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review and recommendation.

Aug. 5th, 2022

James K Stuart, FL

Another GREAT experience dealing with Boomer Benefits. Had an issue with "billing" re a Medicare insurance claim...contacted Boomer Benefits to help straighten things out. My service claims rep was ALLYSON G and she did an excellent job of identifying the issue and resolving the problem in timely fashion. My total time involvement on this billing issue was just a few minutes talking to Allyson to explain my initial concerns...then Boomer Benefits does all the heavy lifting. Boomer and Allyson are the BEST. Do yourself a big favor...sign on with Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

James, we are delighted to hear we could help you resolve a billing issue! We are glad Allyson was able to do all the heavy lifting so you wouldn't be stuck on hold at home! We are glad you trusted us to assist you with all your Medicare needs. Thank you so much for this 5-star review and recommendation.

Aug. 1st, 2022

k Oradell, NJ

My husband and I received excellent service from Sydney R of Boomer Benefits. Sydney carefully listened to our questions and concerns then walked us through the process of looking at the best possible insurance choices. She was consistently professional and patient; we were never rushed or pressured. We highly recommend Boomer Benefits due to our wonderful experience w/ Sydney.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We are glad Sydney could provide you with excellent customer service and provide you with helpful information to help you choose the best supplement plan for your needs. We appreciate your recommendation and kind words!

Aug. 1st, 2022

Thomas Smith Petoskey, MI

My wife Cheryl turned 65 in November 2021 and used Boomer Benefits to navigate all the different options. She was very satisfied with Tina K and her assistance on the front end of the process. She has also been very satisfied with Elizabeth D in navigating current medical bills. I am turning 65 in December 2022 and had no hesitation in using Boomer Benefits to navigate my options. I called Tina and she got the whole thing started over the phone in less than 30 minutes. Going with Boomer and the people who work there have been one of our best decisions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thomas, we are so happy to know Tina could help your wife figure out her options last year and then assist you in time for your birthday this December! We are also glad to know that Elizabeth has helped your wife navigate her medical bills. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Jul. 28th, 2022

madison lee Proctorville, OH

I had been following Boomer Benefits on tube for several years leading up to my retirement. When the time came I reached out to them for help navigating the cluster of options for Medicare . @ClaytonC helped me every step of the way. Always explaining pros and cons of each plan. @SydneyB took over when I didn't receive my insurance cards in a prompt manner. Reach out for help to this helpful free(did I say FREE) service, when you need help navigating the medicare system.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Madison! We are glad Clayton could take you through all the pros and cons of each plan and that Sydney could help regarding your insurance cards. We appreciate your review and kind words. Don't hesitate to call us in the future with any questions or concerns!

Jul. 27th, 2022

Km Seattle, WA

Jasmine B.was amazing as usual! Anytime I have a question or a concern about a bill. She has handled it with professionalism and compassion. My most recent question was regarding the lab bill she handled. It was no problem called me zero balance, no charge to me. I have dealt with Boomer Benefits for four years now from beginning my Medicare journey to now they have never ever failed me with answers to questions.

1 year ago Edited June 13, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We are glad Jasmine could answer back right away and explain everything to you. We appreciate your review and kind words!

Jul. 26th, 2022

mary mary quite contrary Newburgh, IN

Anthony S is a wonderful guide through the chaos that is Medigap Insurance. He knows what he's doing and easily answered all my questions. I wouldn't say this has been an enjoyable experience, but Anthony is the first broker I've spoken with who explains in "normal" English. If I'd started this process with him, my head wouldn't have been spinning. Thanks, Anthony!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Anthony was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future.

Jul. 26th, 2022

Kim Burris

I spent a lot of time researching Medicare. I watched the Boomer Benefits videos and found them to be very helpful. When it came time to actually sign up for plan I felt confident contacting Boomer. I was so pleased to be partnered with Billy W. He was definitely 5-stars! Besides being able to answer all my Medicare questions, he was REALLY PATIENT! I was nervous about the whole procedure and you could not have asked for a more pleasant and encouraging person with whom to work. I am confident that with his help I made the right decisions. I have peace of mind knowing that if I need them in the future they will be there to help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Kim! We are glad Billy could provide you with excellent customer service and answer all your questions. We appreciate your review and kind words. And yes, do not ever hesitate to give us a call in the future with any questions or concerns!

Jul. 22nd, 2022

Clay Stobaugh Vero Beach, FL

I was drowning in Medicare information., but didn't think I needed help by a consultant. I was wrong. A company is only as good as its people. Boomer Benefits is great because of people like Kathryn Harrison. She knew my questions before I asked them, had the answers ready with simple explanations AND always followed up proactively to make sure everything was OK. She made a complex process, simple and easy. Boomer Benefits - great people, great experience and the difficult made easy. Thanks Kathryn!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Clay, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Kathryn was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future.

Jul. 22nd, 2022

Joanns1010 St. Cloud, FL

Boomer benefits was such a huge help to us. From watching the videos to one on one contact with Jacob Chesney . Jacob made or decisions so easy, took the time to answer everyone of our questions and never once missed a call appointment. I would recommend Jacob and boomer benefits to anyone looking to sign up for Medicare. If I could give them ten stars I would!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Jacob was able to answer all your questions and communicate with you in a timely and effective manner. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate your recommendation!

Jul. 20th, 2022

Charlie Welch Brunswick, MD

Resubmitting my review because I forgot to mention my agent's name Trey D. He provided excellent service! I was called promptly after requesting help. All options were impartially given. I had a lot of questions about applying for Medicare and supplemental insurance and they were all answered. It was made very, very clear that all of this was at no cost to me as the insurance companies paid the agent, not me. I am very pleased with Boomer Benefits and look forward to working with them in the future.

1 year ago Edited July 13, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Charlie! We are thrilled to hear Trey could provide you with excellent customer service and make the whole process easier for you. Thank you so much for the review and 5-star rating. Don't hesitate to call us in the future if any questions or issues arise!

Jul. 13th, 2022

R G Pompano Beach, FL

Having researched Medicare in advance, I thought I knew everything I needed to know. I had some specific questions, though and connected with Trey D who is licensed in my State. He was very helpful and provided cost saving information I was not aware was even available to me. He was very professional, thorough ,and knowledgeable. I was evident to me he had my best interests in mind.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Trey! We are glad he was able to provide helpful knowledge to you and show you all of your options. We truly appreciate your review and 5-star rating! Please do not hesitate to give us a call in the future with any questions or concerns.

Jul. 11th, 2022

Richard Currey Scottsdale, AZ

I was nearing 65, so started researching the various decisions I needed to make to sign up for Medicare and Medigap insurance plans. I found some VERY informative videos on Youtube.com from Boomer Benefits, so after watching several, I decided to request some information from them. Kaylynn P responded to my request and has been incredibly helpful (and patient) simplifying and walking me through the selection and application process. Did I mention the service doesn't cost you anything? I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Kaylynn P for working through the Medicare maze!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review, Richard! We are so happy Kaylynn was able to walk you through everything and make this Medicare process easier for you. We are pleased to hear you found our YouTube videos helpful as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you ever need any more assistance!

Jul. 8th, 2022

Chris B. New York, NY

I have used Boomer Benefits for 2 years and they provide outstanding service. Just recently, they transitioned my husband and I to a new Medigap plan. Their service was exemplary! They are thorough and really great to deal with. The transition went smoothly thanks to their assistance. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits. They always go the extra mile to help!!

1 year ago Edited June 22, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Chris! We’re so pleased our team has been able to assist you these past few years and we look forward to providing that same service in the years to come. We appreciate your review and recommendation!

Jun. 29th, 2022

MM San Antonio, TX

I was surprised to hear a “young” voice after dialing a number for “senior” benefits! My crotchety self thought, “How can this young person be an expert in Medicare? “……but may I just say my representative Lily is absolutely is an expert! I was very confused by all the offerings and some special situations in which I find myself. Lily was extremely helpful and we were able to sort out a good plan. She was very professional, upbeat, helpful and fantastic with follow up. I feel great full for the assistance!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, MM! We're so happy Lily could assist you with your Medicare enrollment and ensure everything is in place even with being a young voice. 😊 We greatly appreciate your review and will pass along the kind words!

Jun. 27th, 2022

Jovita Gonzz Houston, TX

From the review & registration period of my Medicare Supplement plans, Tyler W was extremely knowledgeable, personable, and professional. My customer service agent Veronica E was extremely helpful! She went above & beyond to find answers to my questions regarding wellness program and gym membership. She actively listened to my needs. She did some research, she called me back with additional information in a timely manner, she returned my calls when I asked for additional help. She gave me an extraordinary customer service experience!! Kudos Veronica!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Patricia! We’re so happy our team has been so helpful while you started the Medicare journey. We could not be more pleased to have such amazing feedback about Tyler and Veronica. Thank you so much for allowing us to help you and for sharing these experiences, Jovita!

Jun. 27th, 2022