Boomer Benefits

8.7

Jan Whiz Houston, TX

Bill W was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and he knows his business. He worked to get me the best plan out there! Thanks, Bill.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad Bill was able to find you the right plan for your needs! Thank you for sharing your experience, Jan!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Linda J Claud Chesapeake, VA

Bree W. was a great help helping my wife an i setting up my part D application.She was very patient and pleasant. You need to give her a raise. .

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so thrilled to hear Bree was able to help you and your wife with your Part D plans! We will be sure to talk with her about your kinds words!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Terrence Hiemenz Spring Hill, FL

Trey was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He answered all my questions and found a great Medicare plan for me. Boomer Benefits is the BEST!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled Trey was able to help find you the right plan for your needs! Thank you for sharing, Terrence!

Oct. 15th, 2021

ben norwood Brentwood, TN

jacob c led my wife and me through the intricacies of medicare options deftly and expertly. He made a process I dreaded actually pleasant.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear this kind of feedback, Ben! Thank you for sharing!

Oct. 15th, 2021

KS Kenmore, WA

Caleb B went above and beyond, spending hours on the phone with me and other agencies to rectify a messy coverage issue, caused by other entities. Thank you so much!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to know of Caleb's assistance with the recent issue! It is wonderful to know he was able to get it taken care of. Thank you for sharing!

terrence kelly Sturgeon Bay, WI

Jayme L was absolutely fantastic to work with. Her knowledge and her dedication to following up was tremendous in getting us through the medicare mazes and hurdles.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to receive this kind of feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Jayme. We will pass along the kind words, Terrence!

Cathy Friesz Omaha, NE

Tyler W. was very helpful in finding the right Insurance company for me to sign up with. He was very courteous and explained everything to me. Thanks for making it so easy!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to know Tyler was able to find you the right plan for your needs and guide you through the entire process. We love to hear how smooth the enrollment was. Thank you for sharing, Cathy!

Shirley Schuette Little Rock, AR

I'm just beginning the process of transitioning to full Medicare from employer coverage. I am finding Boomer Benefits and Chloe H, my agent, extremely helpful.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Shirley, we are happy to know our team, specifically Chloe, have been so helpful during this transition for you! Thank you for sharing!

Bahb Hurst, TX

Kelly D and the whole Boomer team are excellent, knowledgeable, responsive, polite and with a “servant’s heart” perspective. Highly recommended

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive this kind of feedback! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Pescarr Atlanta, GA

I worked very closely with Leah and Courtney, they very patient and over the course of several calls with each, I decided they were the best choice to go with!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more thrilled to hear that! We're so pleased our team was able to help you find the right plan for your needs and finalize your coverage. Thank you for the review!

Sep. 8th, 2021

boomer benefits New Bern, NC

Jasmine B. was so helpful! She made what I thought was going to be a difficult situation into a piece of cake. I would highly recommend working with her.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear Jasmine was able to help you through your recent situation! Thank you for sharing!

Glenda Cervantez Alamosa, CO

Paula Dodd was so helpful to help me with my insurance needs explained coverage in full details I would highly recommend Paula Dodd for assistance health insurance she was great

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Glenda, that is wonderful to hear! We are pleased to know she was able to help you find the right coverage for your needs. Thank you for your feedback!

Jul. 8th, 2021

gjb Alpharetta, GA

Cheyanne K helped resolve a confusing issue involving a discrepancy with information posted on the medicare.gov website. She made several calls and then conferenced me in so we could further clarify the issue.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are thrilled to hear our resources were so beneficial as you approached your enrollment. It is wonderful to know you gave us a call and Ally was able to assist you with choosing the right plan for your needs. Thank you for your review!

Jul. 8th, 2021

David Lanier Macon, GA

Boomer Benefits provided friendly, knowledgeable information about Medicare. Paulette D was a tremendous support in helping us make the best decision for a supplemental policy and plan D.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, David! We are happy to hear Paulette was there to help you through the enrollments!

Deb Edge Clover, SC

No patronizing or condenscending comments or attitude because I asked for help plowing through the ocean of plans and options available for Medigap. Jess Lewis was outstanding. Can she get 10 stars? 5 just isn't enough.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to hear Jess was there to help! We know it is not easy navigating through the options. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Deb!

mira stojcevski Clinton Township, MI

My Agent Cloe L, was so knowledgeable, patient, caring, and efficient. She explained everything, clearly so that understood my options. Enrollment was a piece of cake. I felt like she made my experience amazing.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mira, we are so pleased to hear that! It is important to us that our clients feel comfortable with their decision. We are happy to know Chloe provided such great assistance with the enrollment.

Kerry Toomey Alachua, FL

Thanks to Jayme L and Boomer Benefits my wife and I were able to get into supplemental plans that are affordable and hassle free due to Boomer Benefits guarantee of service after the sale.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kerry, we are thrilled to hear Jayme was able to get you and your wife into cost-effective supplement plans! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Don Mori Broomfield, CO

First, like to foremost thank Client Customer rep Becca J in keeping me informed on status of this case with Anthem and until is finally closed per customer approval. Thanks, Don

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Don, we are pleased to know the issue has been resolved and that Becca was there to help every step of the way!

Marianne Bonner Philadelphia, PA

I have been working with Caleb B and it has been a very positive experience. Very knowledgeable and an excellent and accessible resource regarding Medicare questions. Very satisfied with Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Marianne, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so happy to hear Caleb has been available to help answer your questions!

MrRoss Dallas, TX

Ryan talked us through the whole process of switching our Medicare supplement. He was patient, knowledgeable, and had a great sense of humor. It was the most painless insurance purchase experience we have ever done.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, Mr. Ross! We love to get that kind of feedback from our clients. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ryan. We are pleased to know it was a smooth process for you.

Jun. 1st, 2021

Alyssa is the best! Venice, FL

Alyssa was fabulous! She talked me through everything! She is smart and knows what is best for her clients! I really appreciated her kindness and expertise! Alyssa E deserves a raise!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Alyssa! We love to hear this positive feedback from clients and Alyssa truly is wonderful at what she does. We are so pleased to know she was able to assist you!

Jun. 1st, 2021

rhorgan Allen, TX

Bill W. is a great representative and does GREAT JOB as he loves to help people. I would highly recommend both Bill as Well as his company Boomer Benefits to anyone looking for help with enrolling in Medicare

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill. He truly puts his clients first and does everything he can to make sure they are well taken care of. We cannot thank you enough for the recommendation!

May. 10th, 2021

Judith Hendler ,

The Boomer Benefits staff is knowledgeable, kind, and patient. They helped me to select the right health insurance and prescription benefits plans for me. I will recommend Boomer Benefits to my friends.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your feedback, Judith! We're happy our team could provide all the assistance needed to get your benefits in place. We will share the kind words with our team.

Mar. 11th, 2021

Howard Bland Ft. Pierce, FL

Ally N. is and was very in tune with my needs and is an expert in customer relations. She helped with my wife's Medicare selection process and mine as well. Many thanks to Ally N.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Howard, we greatly appreciate your feedback! Thank you for sharing your experiene with Ally. She is a wonderful asset and we are pleased to hear she helped both you and your wife.

Anita Bauer Denver, CO

Exceptional responsiveness, and understanding of what we are trying to achieve. Very good follow up and communications! Alyssa always contacts us before we have to call her...great organization.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is such a wonderful review, Anita! We are so pleased to hear such positive feedback from your experience. Thank you!

David Rich Bluffton, SC

Alyssa of Boomer Benefits was very knowledgeable and helpful in selecting my prescription plan. Since I was leaving an existing plan Alyssa took extra time to check on issues to ensure the transition was seamless.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

David, thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear Alyssa took the extra time needed to make sure you were taken care of.

Joe Wysocki Naperville, IL

Good company with professional and knowledgeable personnel

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Joe! We’re so pleased we could help!

May. 9th, 2022

robert guyette Dallas, PA

Elizabeth D was very helpful in handling my concerns 5 star all the way

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Robert! Thank you for sharing your experience with Elizabeth!

Apr. 8th, 2022

Russell Sumner Hillsboro, OR

Highly recommend, Helped me through the whole process A,B,G and D AAA+++

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Russell! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team!

Mar. 31st, 2022

Linn Mineral Wells, TX

Great company, great service and special thanks to Wendy H for all her help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Linn! We’re happy Wendy was able to help you through the Medicare maze! We will pass along the kind words.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Matthew S. Goodyear, AZ

Becca made the process simple and easy. I highly recommend Becca and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Matthew! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad he could help you during this process. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Mar. 15th, 2022

Thomas Las Vegas, NV

They have been very responsive and have helped me when I needed it, especially Alexis and Rose.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re happy our team has been there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Feb. 17th, 2022

David Kyser Dallas, TX

Worked with Becca J on application for Medigap policy. She was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

That is wonderful to hear, David! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca.

Jan. 11th, 2022

Jeff Fox San Antonio, TX

Alexis P is such a great contact. She is fast to respond and a pleasure to work with. Answered all my questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to receive that kind of feedback, Jeff! Thank you for sharing your experience with Alexis.

Jan. 7th, 2022

Debra McCombs Gypsum, CO

Chris W was a great help to us. Took the time to listen and got us what we needed. Thanks to him we are covered.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear that! Thank you for sharing your feedback on Chris!

Nov. 17th, 2021

Brian Ross York Village, ME

Great service and good follow through. would highly recommend. Alyssa E was a great assistance to me!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Brian, thank you for sharing your experience with Alyssa! We're pleased to know she was able to help!

Nov. 17th, 2021

marge heald Blue Ridge, GA

Awesome company to deal with. Our rep Brandon T provided excellent service. I have been with Boomer for 7 years.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to hear this kind of feedback from a long time client! Thank you, Marge!

Nov. 1st, 2021

C Holden Cypress, TX

Parker M was very helpful, professional and friendly. He answered all our questions and made the process easy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this kind of feedback! Thank you for sharing your experience with Parker.

Oct. 25th, 2021

Dwaine Sandlin Flint, MI

Tina K was excellent to work with-very knowledgeable. Answered all questions with patience & understanding. Thank you

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this kind of feedback, Dwaine! Thank you for sharing!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Diane Green Scotts Valley, CA

Sabrina walked me through a multitude of questions and not once did she sound impatient. Highly recommend her as your choice.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for the review and recommend, Diane! It's wonderful to know how helpful Sabrina was.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Allen Wong East Hanover, NJ

Becca J of Boomer Benefits did a great job of letting me know how to appeal for IRMMA to reduce the Medicare Part B Premium. Highly recommended

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Allen, that is great to hear! We know it can be quite the process and paperwork. We're happy Becca was able to guide you through that! Thank you for your review!

Mil Austin, TX

Michele V made the whole process of understanding and signing up for part D easy. I’m happy to have Boomer Benefits for support in the future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to receive such wonderful feedback! Michele truly is a Part D expert. We're thrilled she was able to find you the right plan for your needs!

Sep. 10th, 2021

Jeff Jordan Guthrie, OK

Allison N is very knowledgeable and genuinely concerned. The company makes it very easy to make informed good decisions!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jeff, thank you for sharing your experience with Ally! We are so pleased she was able to assist you during this transition!

Aug. 23rd, 2021

CHINH LE Anaheim, CA

Sarah S worked hard to help me to waive the bill from my Insurance. She did a great job and the result is my $0 balance. Thank you, Sarah.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so thrilled to know Sarah was able to help you with this bill and save you from paying an unncessary bill! Thank you for sharing!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Diann Moreland Aiken, SC

Preston G with Boomer Benefits was very helpful in answering all my questions as I worked to decide on a Medicare supplement plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so pleased to hear how helpful Preston was during this process! We are happy to know he was able to find the right plan for your needs, Diann!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Rose Touma Menlo Park, CA

Ryan L has been extremely helpful and patient helping me decide which plan (s) would correspond to my needs. Thank You Ryan for your help..

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rose, we are so pleased to know of Ryan's assistance in finding you the right plan for your needs. Thank you for sharing!

FinettaM Santa Fe, NM

Kelly D. helped me to find the right prescription program for me. I found her to be highly responsive and willing to answer any questions I had.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Kelly. We are pleased to know of her assistance in finding you the right prescirption plan for your needs!

Glenn Koester Bridgeview, IL

Tina K. ( agent I used ) assisted me when I wanted it and needed it Allso I liked learnin from Daniiel R. s videos for information

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback after working with Tina! We are so pleased to know she was able to help and that the videos were a great resource too!

Joanne Nobrega Port Saint Lucie, FL

Thank you to Boomer Benefits, especially Trey and Kelly for helping me to apply for Medicare and supplement coverage. Made a very stressful decision, easy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Joanne, we are so pleased to hear Trey was able to assist you with choosing the right plan for your needs. Thank you for the recommendation!

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Allan Morehead Indian Trail, NC

Knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. Exactly what I’d hoped for after seeing BoomerBenefits’ YouTubes. My agent Ryan L took care of everything in one easy phone call.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more thrilled to hear that kind of feedback, Allan! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ryan.

Jul. 2nd, 2021