Boomer Benefits

8.7

Dana Greer, SC

I'm so pleased with Jesstina L and Ashley G assistance in signing up for Medicare. Although Boomer Benefits has many videos describing and simplifying Medicare and procedures for signing up, Jesstina was kind enough to patiently explain things for me again and helpfully answer my questions. Likewise Ashley was also very helpful in setting up conference calls with Medigap agents to complete the procedure. I would not have been able to sign up on my own for Medicare without Boomer Benefits, Jesstina and Ashley who made it so very easy! I'm ever so grateful for their assistance. Thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're so please Jesstina and Ashley were there to help answer your questions and walk you through the process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Barbara Jackson Gilbert, AZ

Every contact I have had with Boomer Benefits to resolve issues has been met with excellence! My latest experience with Elizabeth D was fantastic and again I couldn't be more satisfied. She immediately responded to my need and followed up twice to make sure I was satisfied and to offer any future assistance I might need. I couldn't be more satisfied. WELL DONE!!!!! I highly recommend this company. They do what they say they will do all the time with quality and excellence! Thank you Boomer Benefits, thank you Elizabeth D!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Elizabeth for this recent issue We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she could resolve the issue and ensure you were updated with the necessary information. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for choosing us. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Rebecca Bigler Holly Springs, MS

Chris W was amazing. After putting off what I thought would be a painful exercise in trying to figure out Medicare, I can say it was a very pleasant experience. Chris explained what I needed to know and made certain that I understood correctly the facts I already felt I had covered. I feel extremely confident that the correct decisions for me were made and implemented. Thank you Chris and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're so thrilled Chris could help answer your questions and give you the confidence in your decision. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We greatly appreciate the kind words!

Jan K Corpus Christi, TX

A huge 'Thank You' to Delaney for helping me navigate the waters of medicare supplements once again. This is not my first time to rely on help from Boomer Benefits. They have been my first choice when I think I need to consider my available options. They seem to always have the very best representatives, and Delaney was no exception. She answered all my questions, even some that I didn't even know that I had. Again, thank you Delaney! You are amazing!! Jan K.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Delaney. We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your questions! We will pass this along to our team, Jan!

Donna Williams Van, TX

My husband was turning 65 soon so Medicare something I was dreading. Did a Facebook search and found Boomer Benefits group. After much reading I called them. Ashlee M was my representative. She was very knowledgeable,kind, patient and made the whole process so easy. I would have been so lost and confused without her. I cant recommend them enough. Thank you Ashlee!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ashlee. We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your questions! We will pass this along, Donna!

M M Canton, GA

Ms. Bree W greatly assisted me with getting signed up for Medicare and was very earnest in her efforts to make sure that I got the most cost effective and comprehensive coverage available. Her attention and focus on making sure that I understood the various options was far beyond my expectations. Bree is a first-class individual with a laser focus on comprehensive customer service. I can highly and unequivocally recommend Bree to anyone interested in getting the best customer service possible.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Bree! We’re so glad she could help you find the right plan for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation and will be here to help you in the future!

Rita Constantino Punta Gorda, FL

I needed to switch insurances and was lucky enough to speak with a gentleman who was helpful in explaining the differences between Medicare advantage and Medicare with a supplement. What the best option was for me. Neigel R was fantastic. He is my go to guy more than just selling me insurance he has solved problems more than once!!! I would recommend Boomer benefits anytime because of my experience with him.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy Nigel could help answer your questions and find the right plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the recommendation, Rita!

DONNA CHISHOLM San Diego, CA

I had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Jessica M this afternoon! She called me to follow-up on a conversation I had last week with another Boomer Benefits representative: once we addressed the reason for her call, Jessica asked me if there was anything else she could help me with. I asked her for guidance regarding a letter I had received about my Medicare prescription drug plan: Jessica answered all my questions with no hesitation at all! Kudos, Jessica, for your wonderful service!!

2 years ago Edited March 19, 2024

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're so thrilled Ryan could help answer your questions and find the right plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the recommendation! We greatly appreciate the kind words, Donna!

Judith Henry Sarasota, FL

I can’t say enough good things about Maritza K- a client service rep for Boomer Benefits, who helped me resolve a frustrating issue with my new Medicare supplement provider. This required a call to Medicare and several calls to the supplement company. She handled it all with grace, patience, and professionalism, while treating me with kindness and understanding. I would highly recommend Boomer Benefits and their excellent customer service as strongly demonstrated by Ms. K.

2 years ago Edited August 31, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ryan. We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your questions and find you the right plan! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Velia Garcia Mount Juliet, TN

Syndney G, I cannot say enough ! 1.listened, had patience with my concerns I had with my dental coverage, she was able to obtain answers for me & translated in a form I was able to understand! 2.Syndney also was able to put me in contact with others so that I could understand all my benefits I had. 3. Looking forward to new annual period to move forward as to plans which would Benifit me& with all her help she provided I am confident I will I is my pleasure to recognize individuals who make a difference! Thank you Syndney!

2 years ago Edited October 16, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Velia! We're so happy Amanda could assist you with the recent issue. We greatly appreciate your review!

M C Lincoln, NE

Boomer Benefits is a terrific company to work with. Recently I contacted them regarding an issue I was having with Medicare coverage. Nicholas P listened patiently to my explanation of the issue and said he would look into it and get back to me within a day. He called back that same day with the issue resolved. He even followed up with an email. I am so impressed with Boomer Benefits and with the quick follow up by Nicholas. Issue was resolved and I didn't have to figure it out alone. Thank you Nicholas!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words! Thank you for sharing your experience with Nick. We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to answer your recent questions and resolve the issue! We will pass this along, MC!

May. 31st, 2022

Lucy Los Angeles, CA

This year was my first experience with Boomer Benefits. My experience was excellent. My agent, Kelly D, was very knowledgeable and provided a wealth of information that helped me in making decisions appropriate for my circumstances. She also helped me to enroll with providers which made the process easy and seamless. The company also has a book to help provide information to help guide decisions. I think their guidance without trying to sway you one way or the other was refreshing. Finally, this company will provide ongoing assistance with any insurance needs/problems I may encounter.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy Kelly could help answer your questions and find the rights plan to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Lucy!

May. 31st, 2022

Jeff Bloomdahl Waukesha, WI

They should actually be 10 STAR! This is by far the best group you can use as you approach Medicare age and continue thru the Medicare years. Forget the mailings and the phone calls, just contact Boomer Benefits and let them make the medical insurance decisions a no brainer for you! They take care of everything and keep you updated with possible better solutions as time goes by.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jeff! Thank you for sharing your experience with our team and for allowing us to help you through this transition! We could not be happier receiving such a positive review.

drue wise Port Isabel, TX

Boomer Benefits was recommended to me by my cousin when I was ready to sign up for Medicare. I did some research on my own and the called the company. The representative I worked with, Matthew M, was very knowledgeable and patient. After several calls with Matthew, he answered all of my numerous questions and helped me apply for Medigap, Part D, and dental/vision/hearing. I love the one stop shopping experience and the professionalism of Matthew. I highly recommend Boomer Benefts. Definitely a 5 star experience!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Matthew! We’re so glad he could help you find the right plans for your needs and make sure all your coverage was in place. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation and will be here to help you in the future!

Jerry Griffin Leonard, TX

One call to the main number got me to the person I needed to visit with about a new account. The person answering the main number was veery polite and professional. Niegel R was the representative I delt with and he was outstanding. Very attentive to my questions and took the time to provide me with the answers I needed to make an informed decision on health care insurance. This was a no stress experience, and I would highly recommend Nigel R to anyone needing answers on their healthcare insurance needs.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jerry! We're so happy to know Nigel could assist you through this transition and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and review! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Lisa Spears Louisville, KY

I was not excited about having to make a decision about Medicare plans but Trey D at Boomer Benefits was very kind and helpful. He made the process almost painless. He was able to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. I found out about this company from a YouTube search. Before and after talking with Trey, I watched several of Danielle’s videos about Medicare issues. I was very happy to find a reputable company that offered such comprehensive information. I have already recommended Boomer Benefits to family members.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Lisa! We're so happy to know Trey could assist you through this transition and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and review!

Mike Lou Pensacola, FL

I found Boomer Benefits on YouTube by watching a few of their informative Medicare videos, which motivated me to call them and sign up for Medicare through their company. With one phone call, after doing some extensive research, I was assisted by Preston G. After thoroughly going over the process and options Preston had me all setup with the Plan I wanted and found me the best pricing options. I was VERY impressed with the exceptional customer service Preston and Boomer Benefits provided and will only be using them for all my future Medicare needs. Mike Loustaunau

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Mike! Thank you for sharing your experience with Preston! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you recently.

CIndy Garden City, MI

I had the pleasure of working with Yesi S at Boomer Benefits to help me choose a Medicare prescription drug plan. She guided me through every step of the process while taking away the guessing game had I tried to do this on my own. She even followed up with a personal phone call to say everything went through and when to expect my card. Thank you , Yesi!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cindy! We're so happy to know Yesenia could assist you through this transition and provide you with the information needed to choose the right drug plan for your needs. We greatly appreciate your review!

Mona C McDonald

Very grateful to have found the ad on Facebook and called. My husband and I both needed insurance and Mr. D got us us both covered with great insurances. I also spoke with Mr. A who handled somethings for me and double check to make sure everything went in correctly with no problems. Both were outstanding. Also very happy with their follow up on things. I would highly recommend Boomer Benifits to anyone needing insurance and help in understanding Medicare. If there was more than 5 star ratings I personally would rate them higher. Thank you Johnnie and Mona McDonald

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with our agents! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad we were able to help you with your enrollments and provided a smooth transition. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, Mona and Johnnie!

JOHN HASEMAN Manteno, IL

I am very happy with the service provided by Boomer Benefits. Had a billing issue with my Doctors office biller that had been ongoing for months. After contacting Alexis P at Boomer Benefits about my issue the issue was resolved. Alexis made several contacts to me and also spoke to the doctors office biller directly resolving the concerns. Alexis also re-contacted me by phone the next day with a detailed explanation. The customer service provided exceeded my expectations. Thank You John H.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Alexis! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was able to figure out the billing issue with your provider. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation, John!

Apr. 29th, 2022

Marie Meade McKinney, TX

I signed up with Boomer Benefits a year and a half ago, based in part on all its glowing reviews. They have lived up to those positive reviews. What prompted me to write this review was the superb communication, follow-through and follow-up of Jasmine B, the Representative specializing in Claims on their Client Service Team who was assisting me submitting reimbursements. Working with her was a worry-free and time-saving experience. After her latest follow-up, I spontaneously emailed her to express my enthusiastic appreciation. It was 100% unsolicited.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Jasmine! We’re so glad she was able to help you with the claim and continuously followed up to ensure it was taken care of. We greatly appreciate the review and will be here to help you in the future!

Apr. 29th, 2022

Don McClain Pflugerville, TX

I worked with Boomer Benefits while enrolling in medicare. I have worked with Jasmine B in customer service several times, to file dental insurance claims. She helps make the process easy, and always follows up with the insurance company, and with me, until the claim has been processed and paid. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits, and Jasmine B.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Jasmine could help you recently with the dental claims! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team and for the recommendation. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Don!

Sam Shepperd Bixby, OK

Being new to Medicare, I followed Boomer Benefits via FB for several months along with other sites to help with research. After speaking with several companies, I decided to go with Boomer Benefits because they offered the best one on one service. I spoke to Linda H for supplemental coverage and later Bree W for drug program coverage. Bree and Linda were both very helpful, knowledgeable, and made choosing plans simple. And most importantly, both were quick to respond when I had questions. I'm very pleased with my choice and with the service both Bree and Linda provided.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Linda and Bree were able to help answer your questions and find the rights plans to fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Sam!

Jan Keyes Southport, NC

My husband and I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. They have provided us with exceptional service for four years now. Most recently they reached out to us offering their assistance in reviewing our Medigap Plan G coverage. Roni R efficiently expedited a change to another company that will save us approximately fifty dollars per month. Roni provided an extremely smooth and timely transition. Thank you, Roni, for your gracious and excellent service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Roni could help you recently with finding a more cost-effective plan! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our team. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Jan!

Bob in Florida Miami, FL

Absolutely amazing customer service, explanations, follow up, etc. Bill W far surpassed my expectations! In today's culture, customer service has been derailed and hard to find. Not so at Boomer Benefits! Every question was thoroughly addressed and followed up on. Bill was very clear, communicative, detailed, listened, etc. - all of those wonderful service traits that we cannot find in other businesses. I am so pleased that I chose to contact Boomer Benefits!

2 years ago Edited April 1, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Bill! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad he was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your review, Bob!

Jill McPhee Cape Coral, FL

Boomer Benefits, and especially Becca J, has been an invaluable source for my health insurance needs. Becca has been there for me during a very difficult time in my life and has provided excellent service and friendship which is invaluable. I foresee a very long and mutually beneficial relationship with Boomer and especially with Becca J. I highly recommend the agency to anyone who needs insurance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Jill! Thank you for sharing your experience with Becca! We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you recently. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else in the future!

michael stahl Pottstown, PA

Top notch company! I have had insurance/billing issues and questions a few times. They always responded immediately. Their reps are so knowledgeable and attentive to your needs. Recently I had the pleasure of Allyson G work on a billing issue for me. She looked into it and helped me resolve the issue and gave me an explanation of why it happened.

2 years ago Edited August 11, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Michael! Thank you for sharing your experience with Rose! We’re so pleased she could assist you!

Kathy L Willis Sequim, WA

I retired recently and Justin K. began helping me prepare for all the changes some 3 months before I retired. My MediGap, Dental, Vision and Part D were all taken care of on one day and all OI had to do was wait for SSA to make its final decision. I could not ask for a better person and company to help me through the most confusion time of my life. Justin is the best and I highly recommend him. Kathy W Poulsbo, Washington

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and recommendation, Kathy! Thank you for sharing your experience with Justin! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you with this transition.

Joseph Catania Naples, FL

What a great experience!!! Everyone I have delt with at Boomer Benefits has been so helpful. Not only are they advising me on the best plans but also looking out for the best prices. An added bonus was when I received some bills I did not think were correct, Rose K was there to carefully review them and find they were not my responsibility. She let me know in a timely manner with a friendly phone call. Great service, knowledgable and friendly service. Oh --- and no cost to me!! Thank you.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Rose! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Joseph!

Stefanie TN Deerfield, IL

After months of significant stress dealing with another Supplement , my initial contact with Boomer Benefits Agent , Tish P, was a welcome, calming, informative, hopeful and easy exchange that has continued as such. I look forward to continuing "customer satisfaction" and, most important, trust in Tish and Boomer Benefits with regard to my healthcare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Tish could help you through this transition and made the process so smooth! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues, Stefanie!

Art Warrington, PA

I learned about Boomer Benefits through their Medicare videos on YouTube, which were very helpful. Billy W, my contact, was knowledgeable, courteous, approachable and always available to answer questions and provide additional information. He never pressured me to make a decision. I was able to enroll in a Medigap plan as well as a Part D Prescription Drug Plan. Billy also provided information on dental and vision plans. It was a very good experience from start to finish.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Billy was able to help answer your questions and make it such an easy process. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Art! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Judy Parks Abilene, TX

Best experience ever! Becca J assisted me with a great professional approach. She was so knowledgeable and treated me like family! I feel so confident I made the best choice possible with her assistance regarding my needs! The service was excellent! Becca J is the best! Thanks to her I can rest easy and know my choice to be with Boomer Benefits was the Best! Thanks again Boomer Benefits and Becca J!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Becca! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Judy!

Cynthia Petersen Cedar Park, TX

Watching the Boomer Benefits YouTube videos are extremely helpful in explaining Medicare. They cover everything you need to know about signing up for Medicare. When it was time to sign up for Medicare, I called a Boomer Benefits advisor. He helped me make a decision based on my needs. It was so easy and knowing I have a customer service team to help me navigate claims and and any problems, is a tremendous relief. They are very professional and knowledgeable in navigating this complicated process. I’m extremely happy!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cynthia! We're so happy to know our team was there to help guide you through your options and find the right plan for you! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

BERNARD ROSS Alpharetta, GA

The level of customer service that Boomer Benefits has provided to me is better than I have encountered at any of company. Rose K and Brandon T have helped me navigate through the maze of billing & accounting with surgeries, physician procedures and the like. They were cheerful, helpful and followed up in a professional manner that was always helpful. I wish my own business was run this well! You are truly an amazing group of people.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad they could help you with the billing issues and answer all your questions. We greatly appreciate the review! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Ali McKinney, TX

The premium of my Medicare Supplement was due to increase in April 2023 by $16.00 a month. So I called Boomer Benefits to help me find a cheaper plan. Michelle W searched and found a plan that would cost less than my existing plan and as a result I was able to save $18 a month with the new plan. She was very gracious and professional and kept me informed of the progress. I will definitely contact her and Boomer Benefits for assistance in the future. Thank you Michelle for your immense dedication and professionalism. Ali Naghavi Sadat

2 years ago Edited March 10, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Ali! Thank you for sharing your experience with Brandon! We could not be happier knowing he provided such wonderful assistance and was able to find you a more cost-effective plan.

Alan Stuart Orlando, FL

Becca at Boomer Benefits helped me enroll in a Medicare Plan G supplement, She was great, very efficient, friendly and helpful. I left feeling at ease about the enrollment process and that if there should be any future problems they would be handled quickly and professionally by Becca. It's not often these days that I encounter such good customer service and satisfaction. Thank you, Becca.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to know Becca could help you through this transition and made the process so smooth! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Mike Skadeland Chicago, IL

When I was a few months away from going on Medicare I contacted Boomer Benefits. They were great, so much better than the other firms I called. They found great insurance to cover my needs. They also have helped with resolving insurance issues. Recently I worked with Jasmine B there on an insurance claim. She was very thorough and can not have been happier. I highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words and recommendation, Mike! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jasmine and the rest of our team! We could not be happier knowing she provided such wonderful assistance and was able to help you with your recent claim.

Cathy Lee Gettysburg, PA

Awesome people to deal with - made the whole Medicare thing so easy. My husband and I dealt with Alex for our part G, then he referred us to the folks that do the Part D and Becca reached out to me that very same day! Alex listened to our retirement pans and was able to hook us up with a plan that will work FOR US. This is not a cookie cutter place - they listen!

2 years ago Edited March 9, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cathy! We're so happy to know Alex was there to help guide you through your options and find the right plan for you and that Becca could help you with Part D! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Lauryann Scott-Irish Cleveland, OH

Tyler W was out rep and he did a really in-depth job in providing us the information we needed to make these decisions about our Medicare. Such an important process and you really need someone to guide you through the process. That’s where Tyler comes in. He works on your behalf and walks you through the process while trying to get you the best rates for your needs. I would highly recommend using them and Tyler to help you with these big decisions. Start sooner then later to get your facts and start the process. You’ll love this company.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about Tyler! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. We’re so glad he could help you during this process and answer all your questions. We greatly appreciate the review and recommendation! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Dale P Roselle, IL

First of all I need to express my gratitude to Tina K. From the first phone call to the application process she was informative, available and very patient with me. I without hesitation recommend her to help you with your needs. As for Boomers Benefits , they are a wealth of information and what they don't know (which is very little ) they find out for you! Excellent experience during a very stressful process. I highly recommend Boomers Benefits to anyone looking a company that has your back. Dale P

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Tina! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We’re glad she was there to assist you through this process and answer any questions you had! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Duc Nguyen Arlington, TX

Medicare Benefits Enrollment sometimes does not progress as smoothly as desired. When my Medicare Supplement ID card did not arrive in the mail as expected, I contacted Boomer Benefits, one their associates promptly helped me obtaining my cards, Angie K persistently and competently followed up with the progress to ensure that we get what we were entitled to. I highly recommend this organization. You can always enroll in Medicare Plans by yourself through Medicare website, but when you have a problem, you will be glad to have Boomer Benefits, especially Angie K at your back.

2 years ago Edited April 29, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Duc! Thank you for sharing your experience with our agents! We could not be happier knowing they provided such wonderful assistance and were able to guide you through the Medicare maze!

Aurorah Kelevh Sewell, NJ

I recently worked with Yesenia S of Boomer Benefits. I had a question about a product that I found on the internet and it's legitimacy since it appeared to be from the same company I had a policy with.. While I was on the phone with her, she did a little research and before giving me the company's phone number to move forward with a purchase, Yesenia called to make sure that I would be able to reach someone. Working with Yesenia is always a pleasure and I feel that she goes above and beyond!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Yesenia was able to help answer your questions. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Aurorah!

Pithykat Los Angeles, CA

Tina of Boomer Benefits helped my partner secure supplemental health insurance after being rejected by 3-4 companies. Her persistence paid off and I couldn't be happier knowing he now has health coverage. Thank you Tina - you're the best! It's refreshing to work with someone so dedicated - it's like she couldn't rest until she accomplished the task. Highly recommend both Tina and the company she works for - Boomer Benefits - thank you thank you thank you!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Tina was able to help recently and get your coverage figured out. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and the recommendation! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Peter Arlington, TX

They always have a response to my request, and patiently answers my question. I contacted them 6 months before I was eligible to enroll Medicare. During that 6 months, they answered a lot of questions I have though they do not have any business with me. I would like to mention especially Mr. Billy W and Ms. Roni R who helped me a lot to choose plan and doctors.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate the kind words, Peter! Thank you for sharing your experience with Billy and Roni. We could not be happier knowing they provided such wonderful assistance and were able to find the right plan for your needs.

Doug Lundin Athens, TX

Ally G and Chris W have been very helpful in getting us started with all of our Medicare needs. They took initiative to insure that we had all of the insurance coverage that was best for us and that all of the information was up-to-date - important as we were relocating (including temporary stays at Air BnBs) at the same time so addresses were constantly changing.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Doug, we are so happy to know Ally and Chris could help you navigate Medicare recently! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback with both of them. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

J. D. Maney Pensacola, FL

I LOVE Boomer Benefits, and Delaney M in particular!! She has once again proved her worth to me AND Boomer Benefits. She helped me change Medicare Advantage plans last year, and now, since I am not happy with that choice, she once again helped me change plans, actually to my previous one! Delaney is very, very helpful, friendly, and oh so competent! She explains every step needed and answers any questions I might have right on the spot! I couldn't ask for a better health insurance representative than Delaney M!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Delaney! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad she was there to help you answer your questions and get you back on your previous plan! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team and for the recommendation, J.D.!

Tara Miami, FL

Kate H was extremely helpful, empathetic and patient in explaining the different aspects of the pharmaceutical insurance and finding the best option for me. Attempting to wade through the morass of Medicare insurance options can be scary and anxiety-inducing, so it is such a joy and relief to speak to a real live person—especially someone who is so courteous and professional. Thank you, Kate H, and thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Tara! We're so happy to know Kate was there to help you with the pharmaceutical insurance side of Medicare! We greatly appreciate your review. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any issues!

Valerie Steil DeLand, FL

I am extremely pleased with my services from Boomer Benefits. I am new to Medicare. I worked with Catherine H during enrollment. She was excellent in walking me through the steps. She had answers to all of my questions. Her follow up was great! I then worked with Brandi A during follow up. She also was very helpful in contacting my supplement and getting my cards to me quickly. Again very pleased. Overall, very pleased. I highly recommend their services and Catherine H, Insurance Agent.

2 years ago Edited February 22, 2022

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Valerie, we are happy to know Catherine could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback with her and Brandi. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Jeff L Wayne, NJ

I just signed up for Medicare at the start of this year. Friends and relatives have told me about problems transitioning from private insurance to Medicare. Mistakes will happen that need to be corrected before things get straitened out and your coverage is in place. Boomer's customer service is top notch and Brandon T was very responsive and helpful in activating my Plan G policy.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Brandon could help recently. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Linda Clark Irving, TX

Having just recently retired form customer service as a trainer for 15 years, I feel I can recognize great customer service! Boomer has nothing BUT great customer service! Nick P was very helpful this morning in resoling a billing issue thru Manhattan Life. Nick called back in a timely matter with the issue resolved and was very courteous and friendly.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so happy you were connected with Nick! We hope all of our clients have the same experience as you did! We're glad he was there to help you with the recent billing issue! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience with our team, Linda!