Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade.

MobileHelp offers a variety of different medical alert systems, including cellular packages as well as landline packages, giving you the option to choose which protection works best for you.

Cellular packages protect anyone at home and on the go, using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The at-home systems are great for those who need protection primarily at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independently of a landline.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95 per month), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability.

MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp.

For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers simplified, but versatile medical alert systems to appeal to all types of lifestyles. All packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee, free equipment, free activation, no long-term contract, and a lifetime warranty.

Each medical alert device is also equipped with an emergency button, with two-way communication as an added precaution, that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

MobileHelp Classic

This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. It is a cellular in-home medical alert system that protects you even when you don't have a landline phone.

MobileHelp Wired Home

This is a landline-based medical alert system with coverage up to 1,300 feet. No cellular signal is required since it is a landline connection hookup. The system works with a wearable alert button that can either be worn on the wrist or as a lanyard. The MobileHelp Wired Home also has a built-in speaker.

MobileHelp Touch

This system is a hand-held tablet with all the best features of the traditional medical alert system. The package includes an emergency help device as well as a cradle charger. The focus being on customization and easy-to-use features, The MobileHelp Touch has an 8-inch touchscreen display, in-home medication reminders (optional), a rotating picture gallery, cognitive games, and video-based doctor consultations.

The system is 4G LTE compatible and WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled. You can add an automatic fall button for an additional $10 per month.

MobileHelp Duo

This system doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. It includes a base station that has an emergency button, a test button, a reset button, and a display of the time, date, and temperature. The system comes with one emergency alert device that includes a two-way speaker and a cradle charger. No landline is required for this system.

Mobile Duo

This is a two-for-the-price-of-one GPS medical alert system. It includes two help buttons, water repellent technology, and patented GPS technology. It can be used at home or on the go, and no landline is required since it is cellular.

MobileHelp Smart

This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. The watch has a built-in microphone and speaker, and you can view your local weather forecast with a built-in weather app. The MobileHelp Smart can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked. The package comes with a USB wireless charger that includes a LED indicator.

MobileHelp Solo

This system is an in-home cellular alert system that also protects you on the go, even when you don't have a landline. It installs in seconds and can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket. The system includes a base station and an alert button with a GPS, cellular, and low battery indicator. It also comes with a cradle charger and a USB charging port.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them.

Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one.

MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly, or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently.

Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through the Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button.

Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost is $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies.

There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. No phone landline is required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system.

The company is one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere.

MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost ($19.95), and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment.

There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Derek
August 7th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I have a prosthetic and I feel more secure with the mobile help device around my neck. I can take it shopping and am able to do a lot of traveling. I like that I can notify someone if something happens. I investigated other devices and this one was more sophisticated because I just have to push it and I'm talking to somebody. I actually just tested it the other day and an operated responded right back asking me what was going on. That made me confident that I can trust this while hopefully that I'll never actually have to use it.

Robert
August 7th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

The customer service is fast and efficient, and I think they are really good. It works and I have found nothing to dislike. I would recommend it to others.

Lavonne
August 7th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

I've had it only a month and have not been impressed with it. My cord is lopsided and I've had to send it back for connection errors. I think that it's expensive. I wont recommend it to others.

MobileHelp Logo

Reply from MobileHelp

Aug 08, 2019

Hi Lavonne, We received your review and would like to contact you to resolve any issues. What is the best number for us to reach you? We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers. We want to ensure that you have not experienced anything less. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Kind Regards, MobileHelp

Sue
August 7th, 2019 Ardmore, OK DETAILS

When wearing the device around my neck I was always setting it off. Now I wear the bracelet and have had no issues with setting it off accidentally. I have already been recommending it to others.

Cora Lee
August 7th, 2019 Gentry, AR

I like that someone is there if I need anything. I also like that I can take it with me and I don't just have to stay home with it. My daughter is thousand of miles away and it gives her a peace of mind knowing that if I fall or have another stroke I won't have to stay on the floor waiting for someone to come and find me.

Sydney
August 7th, 2019 Rayne, LA DETAILS

Customer service really did help when I needed it. I like that when I push the button they come in a timely fashion. I sued it 2 weeks ago when I had chest pains and they came really fast.

Dianne
August 7th, 2019 Chalmette, LA DETAILS

Customer service called and explained everything to me making me feel safer. I accidentally set it off one day and it was very good to hear that somebody is right there ready to talk to you.

Gertrude
August 7th, 2019 North Platte, NE DETAILS

Customer service has been very helpful. The only thing I dislike about it is the price. I would recommend it to friends and family.

Lucile
August 7th, 2019 Berwyn, IL DETAILS

The staff is empathetic, very knowledgeable, kind, and patient. The device is for my ninety year old mother in law. She did use it and the fire department was called, then my husband, and then me. It turned out she was okay but I was thrilled that it all worked. I highly recommend it for anybody that lives alone because it is such a great safety feature. I have already recommended it to others.

August 7th, 2019 Nevada, IA DETAILS

Customer service answers my calls immediately. I like that it's able to suit my needs. When I tested it they returned my call within less than a minute. MobileHelp has been an excellent compnay.

Mary
August 7th, 2019 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

I've had a false alarm a couple of times and they were right on the line, so I'm quite happy with the service. Sometimes it's a little too sensitive. I don't like that when I roll over it goes off.

Marilyn
August 7th, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

This gives me a feeling of security because I do have a history of falls and one time I was stuck on the floor for about half an hour before someone came. That experience was so scary so now I'm really thankful that we have this system. It gives me peace of mind to know that if I need help its always at my fingertips.

August 7th, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

My kids are very happy that I have this because they worry about my security. I wear the wrist device even in the showers and don't take it off unless it's a special social thing with plenty of people around me. When I was first looking at the device and talking to them for more information, they were very nice and I didn't feel any pressure to buy from them. I just wish they could modify the wrist band to fit my smaller wrists, that would make me happier. When setting it up we tested it and somebody came on the line right away.

Kathy Morris
August 5th, 2019 Leesville, LA

Jeff was polite, patient, very knowledgeable and able to answer every question I could think of. A very pleasant experience! I recommend.

Sara Adene Jackson
August 5th, 2019 Hiram, GA

The person was knowledgeable and polite.

Marty
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Mobilehelp is really responsive and easy to use.

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

My falling pendant is a little too sensitive. When I was playing golf, I was not driving, but they kept hitting potholes and it would activate my device. I like the concept and I sleep better at night knowing that I am protected.

Mabel
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I tested it when we first got it, and it was okay. I haven't had any problems yet.

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

It is for my parents and we tested it and it was just fine. It is serving them well.

Ann
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

When I use it, they respond. Last month I used my personal button and everybody showed up. It does a fine job.

Ronald
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Everything is great, I've had no complaints or trouble with it.

Frank
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Mobile Help is just wonderful. I can't think of anything I dislike, other than that I had some sort of reaction to the wrist band. I take it with me at all times. I love having it, it gives me a sense of security wherever I go.

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Testing it, it seems to be working really well. The fall detection pendant is a little bit too sensitive and I have to be careful with it but other than that it is fine. When I have a problem, the technicians have been very good about telling me what I did wrong.

Arlene
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I would highly recommend it. It's a little more expensive than other programs but I like it very much. I'm covered at all times because I have the bracelet when I'm at home and another piece when I go out. I had a different system and it was not as good.

Catherine
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Every time I hit the crazy button, it goes off and I have to tell them it's all good. I fell yesterday and it didn't go off. I don't like the necklace because the wires irritate my skin. The value for money is excellent though.

Barbara And James
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

It worked well when I tested it and it is convenient to carry.

Mary
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I don't like the fact that I had to pay six months at a time rather than monthly. Other than that the device is excellent. I have had to call customer support several times and everything went as it supposed to go.

Delores
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Their customer service was great when we ordered it and great when we returned it. They always follow through as they should. My husband wouldn't wear it because it bothered him and he felt it was cumbersome around the neck. We tested it and it was fine, it was just that he decided not to wear it.

Joan
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I like that the device tells us what's happening and things like that. We use it every day.

Janice
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I like the fact that I can take the medical alert device anywhere.

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I like mobile help very much, is makes me feel secure. I couldn't believe all the help I got when I pushed the button by mistake. I was apologizing all over the place because I messed up and everybody was wonderful to me. They answered quickly and took care of it. I would highly recommend it.

Harold And Alice
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

They gave me two devices, one which battery would last thirty hours and the other ten but they exchanged it nicely and appreciate that.

Yolanda
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I've already recommended it to some of my friends because it's cheaper than lifeline. I like everything about it. I have the bracelet and the necklace and the lockbox that lets the paramedics in.

Katrina
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

It makes me feel safe from falling. One time accidentally pushed my wrist band and the person came on and I told her it was a mistake. It looks like it is made pretty well and I've tested it and the guy led me through the test.

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

As a service, they've been good so far. I haven't had any problems. I have hit them a couple of times and right away I get a response.

Robert And Christin
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Every time my alarm has gone off, they've been there. I like that is easy to use. The results were good when I tested it. They asked me if I needed help and that is what I needed.

Charles
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I feel more secure with Mobile Help. I've tested it and it works fine. I am very satisfied.

Michael
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I like everything about it. They'll call when the button is pressed and I'm satisfied.

Joan
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I think the watch is making my skin burn and I'm not usually allergic to anything. I keep it on as much as I can and I try to carry it around. I wanted something around my neck but they said they couldn't do that.

Richard
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I've tested it many times and it's easy to use and easy to wear, which comes in pretty handy.

August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

The few times I have had false alarms, they have been very quick to respond. I test is very month and there are never any problems. I like the security on knowing we have additional help if we need it.

Helen
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

So far I don't have any complaints. The only thing is that it it sensitive but I am getting used to it. I might downgrade because I am not using all the things it came with. I am really satisfied with it.

Deloris
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I like it and I got it because I felt I needed it for security. I've hit a couple of times by mistake and they were right there.

Virginia
August 5th, 2019 DETAILS

Although no one is perfect, they were really prompt and I appreciate that. I can count on it if I need to.

Connie
August 5th, 2019 Lebanon, TN DETAILS

MobileHelp is great. The person in customer service was really efficient.

Nawal
August 5th, 2019 Spring Hill, FL DETAILS

The people at mobile help are very helpful and quick. They are understanding. It is a great staff. The device is easy to handle. There is nothing I dislike.

Cathrine
August 5th, 2019 Fort Myers, FL DETAILS

I like everything about the device and I have already recommended it to my friends and family.

James
August 5th, 2019 Largo, FL DETAILS

The device is with me at all times and so far it's been pretty good and has worked fine. They knew exactly where u was and that is all I ever asked for in case I get hurt or anything. They're really friendly over the phone.

Gwendolyn
August 5th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS

Customer support answers your questions thoroughly. I'm glad I have it. One time my grandson accidentally touched it and they called me back within a minute.

William
August 5th, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS

It's been a good experience. Any time we've had to deal with somebody it has been fine. There have been two or three times where it has gone off and I hadn't done anything. Otherwise everything has been great. It is kind of expensive but I wanted the one that calls you if you fall