Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.5

Don Waldron Gouldsboro, PA

I had two false alarms, but they quickly reached out. Customer service personnel are very helpful.

Lorrie D Phoenix, AZ

Dependable they contacted my support people immediately and help arrived quickly.

Robert liggett Loveland, CO

Great product works well. Have set off a few times rolling over in sleep. Haven’t had an emergency yet.

Geretta McClave (daughter of Mary Hunt Hayes, VA

Very helpful with the set up and when my mom accidently dropped her fall pendant.

Louise Powers Lake Charles, LA

I accidentally touched my fall button & was called immediately so I know it works!

Lucita Rajewski El Paso, TX

Quick response. Mobile help assistants were very caring and made sure I was safe.

Richard Rothman Silver Spring, MD

Their tech support is inept. I have to call them 3 times already due to a problem with the fall detector and they have consistently failed to do what they promised.

MobileHelp Logo

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Richard, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you receive nothing less. We would like to contact you to help resolve any issues you might still be experiencing. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Linda tate Shawnee Mission, KS

great equipment, great customer service. I like having the wrist monitor. easy to set up.

Philip Newton Signal Mountain, TN

So far, customer service has been very helpful in setting up my system and answering questions.

Vimi Wadhwa Chantilly, VA

For alone and older people this system is good because one touch of button can get the help .

Kaaren O'Brien Mesa, AZ

The people I have come in contact with have been extremely helpful and understanding.

Mary John Hendrix Cedartown, GA

No problems easy setup had a question and called customer service for quick help

Robert Rinehart Hickory, NC

works well as described, fall detector is very sensitive ( few false alarms when I got bumped moving boxes)

Laura Mahan Asheville, NC

Customer service was prompt and friendly, and the system is super easy to set up.

Donna Klein

We recently received the MobileHelp unit and set it up. My father wears the wrist band all the time. In the back of my mind I always prayed that the unit would work if anything ever happened to my father. Yesterday, he was out in his back yard and was engrossed in measuring his yard for a new shed. He heard some commotion out in the front of his house, but went on his own business. A few minutes later, an EMT tapped him on the back and asked him if he was okay. Of course he was startled, but couldn't figure out why this EMT was in his back yard and how he even got through his locked front door. Apparently my father unknowingly hit the button on his wrist band which triggered the MobileHelp operator to call out to him. With no response, they called my sister, who also didn't respond due to her phone being in another room. MobileHelp called the EMT's to do a wellcheck on my father. They used the code I provided to MobileHelp for the lockbox and entered the house to find my dad safe and sound in the back yard. So...as much as I am glad this wasn't a real emergency and sorry that the EMT's went out on an unnecessary call, I am completely confident now in the MobileHelp system and am glad we purchased it for my 89 yr old dad. He enjoys the freedom he has in his own home and we are glad he has his independence. We will be keeping MobileHelp for a long, long time and recommend it to anyone how has an aging parent who wants to keep their independence. It gave my sister and I the relief we were looking for. Thanks for such a great product.

Carolyn

Most definitely mobile help is worth the price for the peace of mind. When I initially signed up, everybody was helpful in explaining how it works and helped me to test all my pieces of equipment. There have been three times that I have accidentally hit the button. It send an alarm and they contact me by phone to see if it was a real emergency or if it was false alarm. They’re very nice about it. It provides me with a sense of security and is comforting to know if something happens, I’ve got it. I have passed out on the floor before and I am widow and no one else is here. It was just what I was looking for.

Heather Ullmann Port Ludlow, WA

I purchased the Mobile Help Solo which gives me protection at home or away. Set up was very easy and device is simple to use. Love the mobile communication unit that can be taken out of its charging base and small enough to carry with you in your purse or pocket when leaving home. I switched out the black cord on the alert button that hangs around your neck with a gold or silver chain (depending on what goes with my other jewelry for the day). Inasmuch as I wear the button inside my top, all that shows is a nice gold/silver chain around my nec, Works perfectly! P.S. The wrist alert that was also included does not work for me as it is much too large for my very small wrist.

Tara Hutchinson, KS

I love that you send not just the deal that you hang around your neck, but its power button and the wrist watch and even the door lock. I was with someone else and they were charging me over thirty dollars a month for just the deal you hang around the neck and it wouldn't even stay charged. I feel more secure with the lock box on thedoor and feel better that when I got out and if I do have another fall like I had in February that I can get a hold of someone quicker than I did get in there. I accidentally pushed it last month and they were quick to respond to it so I was very impressed by that. The only downfall is the price.

Pamela Cypress, TX

They took care of me right from the start. He was patient. Afterwards they were very attentive, made sure it was working right and helped me when it wasn't . They were excellent. I used it when I was living in Florida. I was having shortness of breath and I didn't know whether to go to the hospital or not. I couldn't catch my breath; I just didn't know what to do. So I called them and they came out to me and calculated and that I really needed to go in the abulance and be snet to the hospital. They said that if I hadn't called when I did, they would have had to put a tube down my throat to get me breath.

Eva Boscamp

When I was searching for GPS 24/7 the individual I talked to on the phone were polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with the many questions I asked. I took down allp the information and then went to the Mobile Help website and read the reviews written by the users of MobileHelp. Even after all that I waited to see how I felt several days later. Then I called again ask a few more questions and signed up. I was given all the information about what to do when the Unit arrived I read all the instructions before I had my daughter-in-law went through putting it into use. I feel secure both in my home abd with the small unit I take with me when I leave my home.

Margaret DeLude

I feel such peace and having this alert with me as in the month since the month of August last year I have fallen five times as an 82 year old and I live alone this is giving me so much peace I cannot explain it anyone that does not get it I don't know I don't know what to tell him I couldn't afford it but that couldn't afford not to get it this is where we pick our battles in life this was needed I have my safety I cannot always count on my neighbors being at home so now I feel nothing at all I have to do is press the button if I need to and someone will be here thank you so much Margaret delude

Betty :Moseley Stockbridge, GA

I feel confident when I am at home and away from home that I have help only a few minutes away. I previously had a system which protected me at home but not when I was away from home. I fell when I left a store where I had been shopping and could not get up by myself. As soon as I got home, I got my mail out of the mailbox and found a copy of the AARP magazine. I had seen ads before on MobileHelp and thought about checking them out but the ad in AARP convinced me to call that day. I am so happy now that I feel safe when I leave my home because my protection goes with me. So easy to set up and I know that if I need it I can depend that it will be there..

Lois F.

They've always answer my questions. I needed a whole new account because I lost everything in a flood last September so they were very helpful in getting me started again. I like that there is a good mobile base her in the house plus a mobile unit that goes with me on a necklace and wristband. Use the wrist band all the time but I wear the necklace when I'm dressed up to go some place like church. I inadvertently set off my wrist alarm and when I got back from walking my dog, I had the local police and fire department and EMT's at the house wondering what had happened to me. I found them to be very responsive. I've had excellent assistance when I tested the equipment.

When I was getting started with their system, I had a lot of concerns and questions and stuff and they were always right there to answer it and they were very friendly, they didn't mind if it might have been a silly or stupid question. They did not treat it as such. I had some issues with the device being overly sensitive with movement. It would go off when there was no fall, just a slight movement. They rectified the situation by sending me out a different unit that had a different type of cord to hold it. I just got it a couple of days ago, I'm not sure I'm going to like this new cord and how it hangs. The equipment all seems like really good sturdy, quality stuff. I really tested the other one that they set up and that went well.

Elena Wayland, MA

When I was setting it up I called them and they were incredibly gracious and took their time and walked me through it and explained different functionalities and the more they weren't sure about something they put me on hold. I've tested the fall detection capability which works very well the few times I've tested the button itself. I did a bunch of research before buying and Mobile Help looked like it was the most innovative with their products on the market and I felt very comfortable buying them and it was accurate in buying it and then in terms of customer support and usability and functionality of the product. It always worked and worked well and it's been a pleasure being a customer of Mobile Help.

Greg

I am very pleased. I am grateful that I feel secure and knowing that I can just hit the button and I will get someone from customer service to call me in a matter of seconds to ask what the situation is. Once I accidentally hit the button and the girl was extremely helpful and calm minded. She understood my condition and that it was an accident. I was very pleased with that. All of their customer service is excellent, they are very kind and willing to explain things further, nothing compares to MobileHelp. The other companies I worked with did not make me feel very comfortable. I am grateful for the fact it is water resistant and I can wear it in the shower. I live is a senior community and I have told all my neighbors about it.

Dora

I am allergic to nickel and I can wear it because it does not have nickel. It is affordable in the sense that you are getting state of the art equipment. Fall detection and GPS are extra so it is more expensive than some things but you also get more freedom. I take it with me everywhere I go. The devices are really strong and durable. Both are waterproof so I can wear it in shower. There is also a real person to talk to with the medical things. When I first set it up I was worried about false alarms and the fire and police departments showing up to my house because I am not good at technology. I had a tech person walk me through the entire process and it did not take long at all.

Eileen Columbus, GA

I have had terrific customer service and it is an outstanding product. They always check with great concern. When I've called, they call me back and they talk to me over the intercom. They're concerned about my well being and that's important to me. I've never had a problem with it, it's not easy to trigger off although I have done it once or twice it by mistake but it's always right there. I don't have to worry about because it is waterproof. It is a little more than I wanted to spend but then again if I am laying on the floor it's well worth the money. I have already recommended it to several people.

I called Mobile Help and they were very helpful and informative so I went with them. One day I was in the shower and I dropped the unit, so they tried to call me but I didn't hear them because I was in the bathroom with the door closed. So the next thing I knew, someonebody was pounding my back door and it was the police. So it was too sensitive so I did return it. They were very understanding and veyr concerned. I was very embarrassed, but they really tried to make it better. I appreciated their compassion and not making me feel dumb. The device is very very light and not obtrusive at all. When I called when I decided to cancel the fall button, they said that it was perfectly alright, and sent me an envelope to return it. And then they took off a certain amount of monthly bill. They were very understanding.

Carolyn Largo, FL

I had them before and they had been fantastic with their response. I had fallen up against the door and I could not get up and they contacted my daughter to tell them they were contacting first responders. I didn't need the first responders, my daughter was here in 15 minutes. The customer service is courteous, they listen, they understand, and they are always trying to help. If I press my button, I have a response immediately. I canceled the service with MobileHelp because I was going to live with my son but I'm back in my own home and I went back to MobileHelp. I will always go back to MobileHelp.

Evelyn Orlando, FL

I like the fact that I have this portable thing I take with me that goes with me wherever I go and it's not just restricted to my home because I don't stay at home. There have been a couple of times and my wrist band hit an edge or I must've hit something that alerted them to call and they're pretty much on the ball as far as detecting and calling back. I know one time my battery was low in one device and they kept calling me and tell me the battery was low which you know I have no idea when the battery is low so far I've had very good response with them. I paid a little bit more to go with mobile help simply because I'm not confined to your home.

Marian Qualey Pittsburgh, PA

My daughter is a surgical nurse and she's trying to help everyone in the place where she works while also taking care of her children. I have 6 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren. My family is around me here but they have other things to do. Since I'm going to be 90 next year they felt like I needed it. I'm not too steady when I walk so I have to be really careful or I might fall. I just got the necklace, wristband, and everything else in the mail last week. While someone is around the house I don't need to put it on but if everyone is out painting a room or doing something else I have to put it on. It's good to have it on me, that way I can call for help if I need it. According to my daughter, the button was easy to assemble and the prices were decent.

Antoinette Turner Jacksonville, FL

There were many different reasons why I decided to get it but mainly it was my age, I'm 71, and that I had been having dizzy spells and I would walk as if I was drunk. I thought it would be best if I could have it for my safety, in case I fell on the street or somewhere where no one would be able to help me out. That's why I decided to go ahead and get MobileHelp. The other day I did something foolish. I had the neck pendant on and had a blouse on too. When I went to take it off, I forgot to take off the pendant first so that fell on the floor. Immediately it went off and they just came to the rescue. I talked to them on the phone and just told them it had been an accident. While I was doing that even the paramedics came out, but I was able to straighten the situation out. Now I've sort of trained myself to avoid doing that sort of thing, but I'm glad to know that it works. I feel safer now.

Arthur And Lorraine Schmitt Smithtown, NY

I saw it as the number one service on AARP. They checked all the boxes of everything I needed and, since I trust AARP, I gave them a call and signed up. The representative that I spoke with was very knowledgeable and he answered all of my questions. We've had it for 2 weeks so far. I like that it has a GPS that I can take with me wherever I go. Especially because we go down to Florida for 3 months in the winter time. That means I can take the entire device down there with me without a problem. I wear the button even in the shower and take the mobile unit when I go out. It's wonderful. We did a test with it and it worked out 100%. I totally trust them. I think it's terrific and of excellent value.

What I liked the most about the whole system was the idea of it. It's good if you fall and are unable to call for help or even press a button. The day that I received it I tested it and the gentlemen that responded had me walk outside to see if it worked. I took a few steps forward and he was able to tell exactly where I was. I didn't even say a word but he was able to see the cars around me and everything. That was just awesome and a good plus to all the other services that come with that. The best feature though is the fall detection one. I've fallen in the past and have been unable to speak, so having it makes me feel a lot better. I know that if that happens again they will be able to send me help. It works and it can definitely save your life.

Betty Findlay

I used to have it before for about 2 years. Then I got a free one from Medicare but I wasn't happy with that one so I went back to MobileHelp. I liked it the first time and I like it the second time. We had a problem when we first got it this time around though. The necklace has that fall detector thing and it went off a couple of times. They realized later on that the necklace was hanging down too low so they sent me a new one. So far everything seems fine with this one. In fact, they just called this morning to check on it and make sure everything was working right. They are very efficient and alert. The couple of times I've used it everything has gone well.

Charles Nelson Houston, TX

Mobile Help offered everything I wanted, from the remote fall detection button, to the wristband, and the mobile bit that I can take away from my house. It's the most complete system I've seen. That's why I decided to switch from the service I had. I haven't had it for longer than a week but I think it's great judging from what I've seen. I hit the emergency button once and I got an immediate response. After that I just had to tell them it was a test. Customer service is tremendous; they respond really well. They're very polite, helpful, and very attentive to details. The service and the company are outstanding.

Anonymous Spokane, WA

I have fallen a couple of times and so far I have always been able to get somebody to help me. Still, I thought, there might be a time when I can't reach anyone so I need something in case that happens. I'm on social security so I have to watch every penny I spend. I checked out 4 or 5 services and they were actually cheaper, especially if I paid for 3 months or a whole year in advance. I couldn't do a year, but even with 3 months I was able to save $8 or something like that. I haven't had it for too long but I wear the device that goes around my neck with me and, when I leave, I take the other little thing in my purse. I even go to bed with it because I've woken up unable to speak before. I haven't had to call them but they explained to me what would happen when I do. Someone will call, ask me if I'm alright, and if I'm in a coma or can't talk, someone will be sent out to help me.

C.P. Bethlehem, PA

I had a different system and, as soon as I got it, they charged me and everything. Thing was, the buttons wouldn't work, so I just sent it all back. They tried to send me another one but I told them I didn't need them and I went and switched to MobileHelp. They were cheaper, I only have to pay $31 or $32 a month. I take it with me every day and I've called them to test it once a month or so. I put the necklace on when I'm home and I take the watch one with me when I go out. I also have a lockbox that they gave me and 2 papers that I can put on the fridge with anything that emergency services might need to know. I didn't get this much from the other company I was with. I like everything about it.

Debbie Conarroe Lufkin, TX

I have some physical problems that have caused me to fall down. Those times I have been away from a telephone or any way to call for help. Since I live alone, I thought that having some medical alert would be better than having nothing. My daughter and I researched all the other companies and felt like this one was the best way to go. With them you don't have to hide a key outside for someone to get in. They give you something with a code that emergency personnel knows. When they come, they can just punch that in, get the key, and get to you. I'm still waiting for my daughter to come down and help me set it all up. I got it mailed to me about 2 days ago.

J.D. Boca Raton, FL

I live alone and my children live up north so we wanted something like this. I went to them because they were local and had an office where I lived. I use it every day. When I go play bridge with my friends I take the pendant and the GPS unit with me. Usually I wear the wristband when I'm going to sleep just because it's easier. The other Friday, when I took off the pendant to switch to the wristband, I hit it against my bureau or something and set it off. Someone came on the machine right away and local help showed up to. I told them it was a false alarm but I was very impressed with how quickly they responded. It was almost instantly. The device really does what's advertised. It makes me and my children feel safer.

I called a friend to see what she had and I looked it up online before getting it. I haven't had to use it yet but I did do the test when we set it up. The person that responded was very nice and asked me to walk into another room to make sure that we could still hear each other no matter where I was. I can always contact Benjamin, the salesperson that helped me, and he's very nice. Both pieces could use a little improvement. I don't like the necklace that hangs around my neck because it's just itchy. My skin is very sensitive so that bothers me a lot. The strap on the wristband won't stay buckled down either. As for the lockbox, everything seems to be working ok. I hope it doesn't just fall down. I also wish it wasn't as expensive.

MobileHelp Logo

Reply from MobileHelp

Hello, Thank you for your feedback! Any lanyard or standard watch band can actually be used with the standard neck pendant and wrist button. You would change the band just as you would any watch. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207. Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family! Kind Regards, MobileHelp

May. 11th, 2018

Naomi Powell Lufkin, TX

My balance is bad so I need to use a mobile chair to get around, that's why I got it. I'm happy with it. I keep one part of the system in my kitchen, another one in my bedroom, and I wear the fall pendant all the time. It makes me feel much more secure since I'm afraid of falling. They have been very courteous and filled me in on everything. All the written information is easy to read and the system is very self-explanatory. I can always understand everything they say and their response is very quick. It does everything as advertised but it's a little expensive. Still it gives me security knowing that it's there and that it works adequately.

Michael Pate St Louis, MO

I did some research about them on PC magazine and MobileHelp was one of the 3 services they recommended. I talked to them and had some chats with their people. Overall, they seemed to have the best product for the best price, so I went for it. Everybody I've talked to has been very polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They know what they are doing and have made the whole process very easy for me. On a typical day I get home from work at about 4:30. I put the wrist band and the necklace on and take everything upstairs with me. I'll brush my teeth, take a shower, and go to bed. I sleep with it and, when I get back up in the morning, I take everything back downstairs and leave it charging when I go to work again. The equipment is reliable. I've pushed the button on the 3 devices to test them and they always respond. I even took the pendant into the shower with me to make sure it was waterproof and it worked just fine afterwards. I'm getting what I paid for. I'm very happy with it, it has been a good experience.

Barbara Daugherty

I did the research and talked to a lot of people. The first representative that I talked to from MobileHelp was very informative and he had all the right answers. They had everything I wanted for my mom to be safe, including a GPS feature that could get her help anywhere, so I got it. I'm still learning how to put and use everything together. It has gone off a couple of times since she's still learning not to put it down too quickly. The button always thinks that that's a fall and goes off. I was very confused about that at first but they were very nice about it all and helped my mom figure out what was going on. They were very supportive.

Warren Mockbee

I used to have a medical alert that was only for use in the house, I couldn't go anywhere with it. When I saw MobileHelp on TV I thought they'd be good for me since they had GPS. That way, if I wanted to go away, I would still be able to call for help if I needed it. I just got it some days ago. The bracelet is really comfortable to wear. When I go out I wear the pendant instead and take the GPS with me. They also gave me something for my door so that, if I'm having a heart attack, they can unlock the door and get to me. The customer service people are very nice. They answer any question that I have.

Carolyn Myers

I researched the top ten companies for this kind of service in several websites. Mobile Help appeared real high up on every site I checked, so I went with them. The gentleman that I talked to when I was first getting information was very thorough. When it came time to set everything up, he knew exactly what to do and told me all the information I needed. After that he just transferred me to customer service and they just made sure that everything was correct. Just a few days later I got everything in the mail. Unlike some of the other ones I've tried, this one gives you options of what you can wear. I have the necklace, a wristband, and the one that goes on a pouch on my waist band or purse. I have the wristband and the fall alert on me at all times. When I go to bed I take the fall alert one off to avoid pushing the button by accident when I sleep. It's comfortable to wear, most of the time I forget that I have it on me. I also have the mobile one that I can take with me when I leave my home. I put that one in its little pouch, hang it on my belt, and take it everywhere. With that I know I'm covered even when I'm away from the base station.

Judith / Michael Whidtington St Louis, MO

I'm a repeat customer. I've had it before and every time I've needed them they have been right there for me. The first time that I got it I was living with a friend of mine. He saw an advertisement for it and we both decided to get it. The button is very easy to use and very comfortable. I feel good having it. Everybody has been very helpful. I used it once when I was at the grocery store. Mind you, I was only two blocks away, but it was still useful. I got there, walked around the store, and was getting ready to get my groceries back home, when I fell. I called them because I just couldn't get up from the ground on my own.

Donald E. & Vangleen Ward Jr Colfax, NC

I had another company that was just the device that you carry around your neck and it was very heavy. MobileHelp is really good though, the equipment works well. It gives you the time of the day and temperature. My wife has a monitor around her neck and also has one that goes on her wrist since she needs to be looked after, especially when I'm not around. If there are any problems, they notify me through the monitor button that I carry on my belt. Besides that, we have a home base, and all of that is not really that expensive. It even works like a monitor for the house too. If someone were to break into the house, my wife can just reach over and hit the button. The system is fabulous, we used it a couple of times because my wife's sugar was dropping. I didn't know what or why that was happening so I used the button to call an ambulance and get her to the hospital. That happened twice in the last couple of weeks and in the end we were able to figure out that it was because of her medication. On both occasions they were here in less than a minute to help us. The ambulance no doubt got here in less than 5 minutes. They were very nice and polite.

Geraldine Tessman Alamogordo, NM

Before I went with MobileHelp I had another one that was very heavy. I didn't really wear it because of that, I put it in my purse or on my dresser instead. That was why the most important thing when we got Mobile was that I was able to wear it. I had fallen a lot of times and had been unable to get a hold of someone because I didn't have the button on me. The other important thing was that the people that I talked to were very sweet and gentle. They answered all of my questions. The device I wear on my neck is great, I don't even know it's there. I feel very comfortable with it, especially when I'm in the shower. That's where most accidents happen. I know that if I fall, somebody is going to be there to help me. I'm glad they're there.