Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.4

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Callie Carrier El Paso, TX

I have used the system twice, and have had very good results. Very satisfied.

MB Kershaw, SC

My daughter got the service for me, and it works great. I'm quite satisfied.

Beverly Joyce Sayre, PA

I have the service because I live alone. I have the wrist watch looking device, and the rubber gets painful after a while. I'm satisfied with the service, though!

Marvin/Maxine Goldman St. Louis, MO

I was concerned about falling and not getting the help that I need, so I decided to get this service. I have had to use the alarm once and I got an immediate response, so I m very satisfied.

Lee Smith Jupiter, FL

I am 82 years old, so I thought it was time to get something like this. I have this wristband that I can wear and have on me all the time. I am satisfied because I live alone, but I can get help any time I need it.

Lois Hall Andover, OH

I had a brief cardiac issue where m y heart slowed way down and didn't want to keep going. When I was released from the hospital I decided to get this. The service is very easy to use, it was very user friendly.

Edlyn Hynes Clayton, NC

I've had a few health issues recently and my kids are spread out all around the country so they decided that this would be a good idea for me. I have a GPS system, a medical pendant and a bracelet. I am satisfied with it; it gives me a feeling of security.

Marilyn Adams Madill, OK

I am always falling so I thought that this would be a good service for me. I have the mobile help duo, and though I haven't had to use it I know it works and that the company is very responsive. It is an excellent service that helps me feel safe.

Patricia Laubscher Brighton, IL

I had a stroke last November and I live alone, so I thought that this would be the best thing. I've tested the product a few times and it works great, i'm just glad that I haven't really had to use the product yet. The only thing is that I wish the pendant necklace that I wear was made differently. it isn't very comfortable an it is so long. The length is adjustable but when i shorten it it just works its way back down to full length.

Sharon Richardson Taylor, MI

My husband and son have both passed away, so I don't have anyone around me. I thought this would be a good idea for me to get help when and if I ever need it. I have the system that has the necklace, bracelet, with the fall alert device. I am satisfied because they answer no matter what. There have been a great many false alarms and they're always very quick to call and find out if everything is alright.

Geraldine Hopson Cincinnati, OH

I live alone in a 2-story house so I decided to get this service so that my kids don't worry about me.I haven't had to use it but I understand how it works, it is very simple. The company is also very nice to work with.

Octavia Spriggs Starke, FL

This service just makes sense when you get to a certain age. The equipment is so dependable , easy to use, and convenient that it travels with you.

Bill/Roberta Clark Richardson, TX

My wife has become quite immobile and has lost the use of her legs for the most part. We have the GPS remote and the wrist button but don't really wear it too much. I could stand to see the price decreased a bit, but I am satisfied to have it.

Karren Peterson Stockton, CA

I needed to have some way to access emergency personnel when I am away from home, so I thought that this was a smart move. I've had to use the system a couple of times and it has worked fine/ The sales team was excellent.

Gayle Sturn Westlake Village, CA

I have had heart problems lately and my husband just died so I live alone. I wanted to make sure that In case something happens to me I would have somebody available to help me. I'm highly satisfied and i'm very thankful I haven't had to use it but I do test it and they always are there. I just called once cause I wasn't sure if I'm doing something right and they were extremely helpful.

Jack & Judy Monette Concord, NC

I have problems sitting down and standing up so I am very prone to falling. I have the Dup system and it works great. I am very satisfied with it. The company was most helpful when I called and everyone was most cordial; no problems getting ahold of someone to talk to.

Patricia Leonardo Bolingbrook, IL

I fell a few times and one time outside when there is nobody around to help me and they decided it was necessary because my balance is very bad. My daughters looked them up and got this for me. I am satisfied with them because they've always been there to answer when I had problems but its a little over sensitive because frequently when I roll over in bed at night it goes off. The sales team is very easy to work with. My daughters came and set this up for me, but they didn't have any problems.

Joan Jackson Salisbury, NC

There are 17 stairs in my house and being the age that I am I am not as stable on my feet. I live alone so I thought I'd research this on the internet. I am very satisfied; when I got the system I tested it out and they were very helpful. I have accidentally set it off and they're very nice about that and they're quick to respond and I really like that. I am very pleased that I can even wear this in the shower.

Mary & Donald Hudson Verona, WI

We decided that we both need the service because our balance is pretty bad. We both have necklaces that we wear, as well as the speaker and the base station. The sales team was very easy to talk to and they were very clear in helping us to understand the process.I like that you can even take it in the water or wear it under your clothes.

Deanna Manning Grand Forks, ND

I don't have much to say about the service really. It is reliable, the company is easy to deal with, and it all works. I am satisfied.

Dorothy Wolf Belton, MO

I am getting pretty old and so there is a huge risk of taking a fall, so I decided to get a medical alert system. I have the GPS unit and the one that has 2 buttons. I heard about mobile help through a friend. I am satisfied because I had an incident where I accidentally pushed the button and they were right on it so I felt that they're doing their job just right. I feel more secure about that. I haven't had much experience with the sales team, but the equipment is super easy to use and I am satisfied with it.

Dorothy Roviscane Gallipolis, OH

I have high blood pressure and COPD and sometimes I get real light headed and faint. I live by myself and my daughter was really worried about me, she said that I needed to have something like this. I've been satisfied with their service and don't regret getting it at all.

Mary Roby Camp Hill, PA

I kept falling and I even broke my wrist twice, so I decided that I needed a service to help me in those situations. I have the fall detection pendant and I have been pleased with it. I like that it also detects when my batter is getting low and sends me a new one. Their technicians are also very good at explaining and teaching me to use the equipment.

Bob Pann Delray Beach, FL

I have a fall button and a system that works both inside and outside my home. I live alone so my daughter said that it would be a good idea for me to get something like this. The system is extremely responsive, so I am happy with that. And the sales team is just super.

Bonnie Andersen Fort Madison, IA

My husband and I both have health issues and when we saw this on tv we thought it would be perfect for us. The company is very easy to work with and the equipment works well, so I am happy.

Dennis & Karen Wakula Columbus, MI

I am disabled so I thought that this would be perfect. I got the wristband which is easy to use and dependable.

Marcia Lillanthal Alamogordo, NM

I live alone and wanted a sense of security in my life, so I decided to get mobile help. I fell and couldn't get up, just like those commercials. I pressed the button on my arm and they were there within 5-10 minutes. I am very satisfied.

Michael Myers Rockville, IN

I'm happy with the product. It does what they said it should do.

Ann Sassi Ephrata, PA

I like the service. I have never had to use it, but at least I know its there. I like that it has a GPS tracker. I am very pleased and I recommend them.

Sondra Kranich Hollidaysburg, PA

I took a fall once so I decided that I need this in case it ever happens again.This one is very inexpensive compared to some of the others. The product is very easy to use and very straightforward so I would recommend it. Although it is relatively sensitive because one day I did get a call asking me if there was a problem and I said I don't think I pressed the button so it must have happened by mistake.

Doris Picker Deerfield Beach, FL

I live alone so this seemed like a smart service for me to invest in. I looked up a bunch of different companies. The product works fine and does what it supposed to do, though I haven't had to use it yet. I have had no problems with it at all.

Andrea/Eugene Hobby Billings, MT

I had a fall and and it scared me so I decided to get a medical pendant. I have the wristband that I wear all of the time. Everything with them has been really simple.

Freddy Hargraves Crossett, AR

I am disabled and I live alone so I decided to get the Duo so I can use it at home or when I am out. The service is outstanding and everything is extremely easy to use.

Dorothy King Lake Worth, FL

I have had a medical alert pendant since about 1991, I am now 88 and still use it to this day. I like the GPS unit a lot. The customer service people have been very kind and patient with me.

Bruce Fox Scottsdale, AZ

I had fallen down once in the bathroom and mentioned it to my son so he purchased this device for me. I like that it works both at home and away. Everything has been excellent.

Shirley James Decatur, AL

I found Mobile Help online. I have the product that has the fall indicator and the GPS unit built in. I have a lot of stairs in my home and I have fallen before so I decided that I had better get something to help out. I am extremely satisfied with everything about this process, it is easy to use and the customer service has been great.

Robert & Yvonne Avon Park, FL

My wife fell and broke her hip. After that we decided to her something like this. The service is affordable. I am satisfied because everything works. We haven't had to use it but every time I test it everything works fine and what I like best about it is that its affordable and that we're not restricted

Michael Huggler Okemos, MI

I have a really hard time getting around as I get older, so I thought that this would be a good idea. I got the system that works at home and when I am around town as well. It really gives me peace of mind. Everything works pretty nicely.

Paula Hessenius Kissimmee, FL

My husband was falling a lot and I was worried that he might take a fall while I am out and about. He saw an ad on TV for this service so we decided to go with it. I now use the service because my husband passed away. the company is very excellent to work with also. I would definitely give them a 10 out of 10 across the board.

Eva Holley Wooster, OH

I am 87 years old and I live with my daughter, but she works crazy hours and is also in school. I don't like being alone so this helps give me peace of mind in the event that I fall or anything like that. I accidentally pushed the button once and they called me immediately.

Sara Damato North Fort Myers, FL

I am disabled, so this made sense for me. I have the home based necklace and a panic button. The equipment is very easily installed and very simple to use.

John Denman Lomita, CA

My wife is deceased and I live alone so this is a perfect product for me. My Doctor actually recommended this to me. I've never had to use it, but its nice to know that its there.

Robert Leal Walsenburg, CO

I heard about them on TV and I decided that I need it. I am 70 years old and I live alone.

Linda Garrett Millboro, VA

I live alone. This product was referred to me by a friend and helps me feel more secure. I'm satisfied because they answer so quickly. The service is excellent.

Connie Mobry Menomonie, WI

I fall every now and again and I live alone so it was getting to the point where I needed some help this product is great. I saw an AD on TV for this product. I am totally satisfied.

Lowelyn leasure Joliet, IL

I decided to get this product for safety reasons. It works well, so its really nice to now that it is there for me.

Robert Auerbach Middleton, WI

I came across Mobile Help on the internet. I like that it works anywhere that I go. I've had it for two years and I have been really satisfied with it. Everything works well.

Patricia Debelak Willowbrook, IL

I live alone and I always thought that if anything ever happened to me that nobody would ever know about it. I've never had any problems, though I haven't had to use it.

Claude Daniels Ashton, ID

I live by myself so I got this to had a sense of security to my life. I have never used it yet, fortunately, but I am very happy to have this service.

Debbie Davis Kiowa, KS

I am an elderly person that lives alone so I just wanted the added peace of mind in my life. It was easy to unpack and set up. Everything is great.