Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.4

Kim Renaud Eldora, IA

customer service is always so helpful whenever I have any questions. The mobile help center is very patient with my parents as they get used to the system.

GEORGE FRANKE Hazlet, NJ

THE FIRST DEVICE REQUIRED CHARGING IN LESS THAN 28 HOURS. I REPORTED IT AND THE DEVICE WAS REPLACED WITH THE ASSURANCE THATAFTER CHARGING IT SHOLD BE GOOD FOR 3 TO 4 DAYS. UNFORTUNATELY THE SECOND DEVICE AFTER CHARGING OVERNIGHT ONLY LASTED 52 HOURS. I AM SERIOUSLY CONTEMPLATEING RETURNING THIS CEVICE AND CANCELLING THE SERVICE, I WILL SEE HOW LONG THE DEVICE LAST AFTER LAST NIGHTS CHARGE

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi George, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with the equipment due to the battery life. We are glad to hear that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team about this issue. We also offer a variety of different systems, and we would be happy to help you find one that may better suite your needs. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 4th, 2022

Stephanie Pratt Wappingers Falls, NY

If it goes off accidentally it is easy to turn off

Margaret A Haddad Venice, FL

I DON'T LIKE THAT I HAVE TO WEARING THE DEVICE AROUND MY NECT

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Margaret, We received your review and we apologize for any discomfort you are experiencing with the equipment. We do offer wristband help buttons for those that prefer not to wear anything around the neck. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern. We would like to contact you to help resolve this issue. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 24th, 2022

Shirley Steward Cumberland, MD

Their technical support in regards to follow up of notifying family and low battery has been great. Knowing I have that and can get the help that I need has provided me with great comfort.

Annie Bess Anderson Boerne, TX

Incomplete info at initial signing. Also was told I would be contacted if my daughter signaled for EMS which happened on Jan 25. However I received no such notification when she was transported by EMS to hospital following a stroke.

Kathy Tompkins Gastonia, NC

The device was bought for my mother in law. I haven't been in contact with Technical Support yet but Customer Service has been helpful so far. She is having some difficulty keeping her fall pendant and on the go device charged.

Roger Ritchie Cross, SC

Made everything simple!! One phone call everything was handled received monitor earlier than expected. Staff is very helpful and kind. Best part of the whole situation due to the dependability and efficiency.

Lucille Todd Oxford, NE

when I fell 3 weeks ago Sunday the fall alert went off and notified medical team and they were at my house and was able to get me up and advised family that I should be checked out at hospital.

christine jenkins Olympia, WA

Safe at home, in the shower, in my car. No batteries

Sandra Trueblood Medaryville, IN

Have had no problems to date, pleased with response.

lynn stritzel Milwaukee, WI

very dependable & easy to use at reasonable cost

Joy Hertach Claflin, KS

They were very good when my mom was getting used to the system.

Lynette Dettinger La Crosse, WI

I have dealt with absolutely awesome people. They are compassionate, knowledgeable. They make you feel like you are the only customer they have. My aunt has not had to use her system yet but I feel confident that it will work when it is needed.

Jane Bittner Akron, OH

The response to the button being pushed is very quick. Almost immediately the operator is talking from the base. If they don't hear anyone answering they immediately call the phone numbers that we have set up. If they talk to my mom and paramedics are being called they immediately call me to make sure I'm aware. Very reliable.

Michael Santostefano Hillsborough, NJ

I have had the Mobil Help system for only two months and although I haven't needed assistance, I did push the help button by accident and It triggered an immediate response from the support center to ask if I needed assistance. It is reassuring t ik know help is only a push of the button. As part of my package I received a lock box to allow emergency assistance to gain entry to my home without breaking dow nb a door.

Barbara A Hammond

I have only had MMobile Help service for a month have been so pleased with the Customer service. Each person I have spoken with has been most friendly, courteous, and helpful. They seem to be right "on top" of things. So far I am delighted.

M. Kalman Manchester, CT

I have not had to use the service and hope I won't, but I'm glad to have it "just-in-case" I chose it because it had the wristband for home and also a device for away from home, which is small and easy to take with me when I'm out.

Gary Nerger Glendale, AZ

I guess the ultimate test is whether we actually need to use the system which we have yet to need, thankfully. However the entire order, delivery, setup, training and customer service part of the program couldn't have been more seamless.

Audrey T Singleton Richmond Hill, GA

Mobilehelp has been an added player of support in assisting our elderly parent's in to remaining at home as they are. When my mother fell, mobilehelp responded promptly assessing that medical help was needed and EMS arrived quickly. MobileHelp contacted me and I was able to arrive within a few minutes.

DONNA Timberville, VA

I really havent had mine but 3 months its accidntly went off twice once I dropped the necklace it was a matter of seconds and they responded very quickly actually both times that made me feel really safe I grateful for it

Joyce Guthrie Boise, ID

New user. So far, I am impressed with the features of my Mobile Help . I have the use of the basic unit plus the On The Go ability. My daughters feel that they don't need to " hover" over me as much. I like that Mobil Help has the button near my commode and shower for help.

judy m fanetti Reno, NV

It has given me a great sense of security. I found out how sensitive the wrist and pendant were when I sat down too abrupt in the shower and when I tossed forgive me) onto a table. Everyone was very courteous and understanding. It told me that someone is there very quickly, though.

William Bass Hartford, AL

The package came complete. Became operational in about 30 minutes. Detailed inventory list. No hidden charges. Only zits are having to recharge the fall detector and remote device. Remote device does not seem to be as sensitive as I was expecting.

Dwight Fine Palm Springs, CA

Fortunately, I have not yet had to use the services of Mobile Help. I do have a good friend who has used the service several times, and received excellent response. This influenced me to acquire Mobile Help, after suffering a recent fall.

Larry Norgaard Saint Charles, IL

It is giving me a strong sence of security. I am alone and drive some distances. Also. I see so many people having un predictable health and physical accidents. This system and testing abilities gives me a sence if security as I age.

jackie bond Fort Walton Beach, FL

had a problem with my testing. Was able to connect with a tech and matter resolved quickly. I had had this problem with another company which was not resolved to my satisfaction and that is why I chose your company to rely on.

Anne Giselle Marks Laurel, MS

I set this up for an elderly relative, got detailed and easy to follow explanations and instructions. The customer service representatives were super nice, patient, and helpful. I can't really rate the service according to how it would work in case of an emergency, as that has not been necessary at this point.

Gerry Vuchetich Rosemount, MN

I gave MobileHelp 4 stars overall, based on two aspects. I give the sensitivity of the pendants 5 stars as my wife dropped her small pendant about two feet to a carpeted floor and it immediately activated - excellent sensitivity. However, I must give the call center response time 3 stars at most. When the pendant hit the floor, it took 4-5 minutes for a call center team member to respond.

Marsha Martin Spokane, WA

When we called to order it, he was awesome and very helpful. He said that when it arrived and we called the number to set it up they would go over all of it with my mom and test it with her to make sure she could hear everything and understood how it worked. However, that didn't happen. They just had me test it to see if it was connected. They were very nice but they didn't work with my mom at all.

Joe K North Tonawanda, NY

They answered all our questions. Were easy to deal with over the phone.

MARTHA COOPER Slippery Rock, PA

Cause if I accidentally bump the button I always get a response

Lorraine DeRize Ransomville, NY

Have had no problems. East to use, helpful, easy to work with

DENNIS GERMAN Florence, MA

HELPFUL AND LOW KEY. THEY ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERCERNS

Unitie Cervantes Saint George, UT

Necklace is light and if I barely hit it.. the alarm goes off.

Donita Backlund Rolling Meadows, IL

Pendent is very good at detecting sudden movements that may be a fall

Linda Lucia Santa Rosa, CA

Because they are very big but mostly they are so sensitive it constantly goes off and there's no emergency

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Linda, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing due to the false alarms. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you and provide any replacements needed. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 10th, 2022

Patsey White Verona, NJ

Am testing for 1st time with my pendant. Pressed "Test" twice & nothing happened. Very frustratingeneds

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Patsey, We received your review and we apologize for any issues you have experienced with the initial testing. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we are glad to see that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with resolving these issues. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if any additional questions or concerns arise. You can reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 11th, 2022

Olivia Garcia Saratoga, CA

Initial customer service was excellent set up person was very patient and helpful.

Nana L. Bailey Jeromesville, OH

Ease of use. Only problem I think I am too active and forget I have it on.

Keith Hickerson Andover, KS

Great purchase experience. I would highly recommend MobileHelp to anyone.

Rita Hyden Las Vegas, NV

Wow, they are amazing they called me right away when my mom fell.

Joseph Perkins Indianapolis, IN

Saved my mom when she fell in public bathroom without her phone

Marilyn Smith Champaign, IL

Easy sales person on the phone, I felt it was a great produce, so far is

John William Broughton Lansing, MI

When I was setting this up for my sister, you were very thorough, followed through everything you said you would do. Equipment arrived as promised and my sister received excellent service from your customer service in setup and follow through. The one area where I am not sure about is that my sister sent back the fall pendant and my credit card has not been credited with the $90 refund. Please contact me regarding this. My information is on my account.

Paul Peraino Antioch, CA

Initial Customer Service Rep was informative, detailed, professional. Once unit purchased, set-up and TESTING was not difficult. Emergency assist staff confirmed quickly TEST results received. Follow-up with MobileHelp easy by phone, and email contact. Added 'fall detection' device, has proven effective within 60 days after purchase-- and grateful for this option

Megan Tozier Pataskala, OH

It was a very responsive service and worked well which helped give me peace of mind. I'm a more active client yet a fall risk with a toddler and big Great Dane. My kiddo and dog kept setting off the multiple devices, making it a little frustrating. For the same price per month we decided to get a smart active watch. Your company didn't have a watch option with the fall service that I needed plus there's a lot more apps that I can use and features I can use with my smart phone. Your product is simple and would work really well for a less mobilized and in need of less technology kind of client. The system still worked really well.

Marianne Trainor Turtle Creek, PA

I’m new to Mobile Help and have not had any emergencies to use it. I can say that the necklace is small and comfortable to wear, and the other piece fits nicely on an end table…it’s small and the lights on it are bright enough for anyone to see. Ordering it and setting it up was easy. I don’t know how to answer the rest of the questions.

Lori Wise Summerville, SC

I haven't had Mobile Health long, but they've already helped me multiple times. They got help for me when it was needed and it didn't take long at all. The fall detector keeps track of how many times I fall and has helped me realized just how bad it was. Their customer service is flawless. It's well worth the money. It's already far surpassed the cost for me. I think it will be for you, too. I highly, highly recommend them.

Sharon Wolfe Marysville, WA

It was so easy to get started with MobileHelp. Th we people I talked to explained everything clearly and answered any questions I had. The system I chose came in two days as promised. The instructions were easy to follow and when I called to ask questions they were quickly answered. I have a system with fall detection and I accidentally set it off. The call went thru and was answered immediately. I had another company before MonileHelp and theMobile Help is the best. I would recommend them if you are thinking of getting a system like this. n