Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.5

Margaret Maguire Lansing, MI

Excellent service, patient, what they said happened, good sense of humor. Very attentive to my needs and reassuring

Jean Seemayer Oxnard, CA

Very confusing. Too many devices, I.e., GPS, Fall Detection, Help Wristband, Help Neck Lanyard and Base Station. Poor explanation in beginning of usage, about a month ago.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Jean, We received your review and we apologize if there was any confusion about the equipment. We're glad to see that you have been able to speak with our Technical Support team for assistance with this. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Technical Support team if you have any additional questions or concerns about the equipment and a representative will be happy to help. You can reach us by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Lori O'Shea Houlton, WI

Haven't needed them to actually do anything yet. Appreciate they confirm with the "wearer", if services are needed. (My Dad continually bumps his.)

Lori Busch Jacksonville, FL

My dad will be sitting down watching TV or working on a puzzle and the device will go off thus sending the police. This happened four times the first week he had it.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Lori, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the false alarms. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you are receiving nothing less. Our Technical Support team would be happy to review the equipment with you and provide any replacements needed. And also advise on best practices for preventing false alarms when using the fall detection pendant. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? Please let us know if you have any questions, our Technical Support team can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Karen Beck Carnegie, PA

We were delighted to find MH notified us when Mom's MH notified when the electric went down. Critical when a patient is on oxygen!

Debbie Rhodes Vancouver, WA

I haven't had an emergency but when I got it I hit my button twice in one day and they were right there and very nice about pushing the button.

Raymond E Smith Tyler, TX

Wear the device every day..not weighty, inconspicuous, and have not had to summon help yet. Comforting to know it is there and affordable.

Beth Oneill North Kingstown, RI

Luckily I haven't fallen, but anytime the button would send out a false alarm the person on the other end are always friendly.

John Fort Myers, FL

Had two incidences of alarm going off one was false both instances response was prompt and help was sent. Already have found this to be a very useful resource

Barbara Fikaris Cherry Hill, NJ

The customer representatives were all very polite and knowledgeable. They made sure I understood their responses and patiently waited while I did each step.

Pamela Daily Anacoco, LA

Staff has been friendly and helpful. Product arrived timely and set up was easy. I didn't rate it 5 stars due to we have not needed to use the system for an emergency. If we do, ill updat the review

Jennifer McElroy South Boston, VA

They are helpful with explaining how the system works and knowledgeable about products available. Called promptly when a fall was detected and dispatched EMS quickly.

Robin Morgan Bath, NC

The information that was given to me was very helpful in making my decision to purchase your product. Very curious and concerned about my needs for my mama.

Sharon Martin Shiloh, PA

Gives family members the comfort of knowing that I have MobileHelp if I have an emergency. It gives me the comfort that if I need help it is only a push of a botton away. Every thing is easy to use.

Nancy Galatas Greenville, MS

Fortunately I have not needed to use my MobileHelp, but I was more than pleased with the courtesy and clarity of information given on the phone when I called about this device.

Valerie Ramsden Kennewick, WA

I've been very happy with the notification process not only for the Emergency reponase but also for the the alerts I get on my phone and the phone call so that I know what is going on

Elizabeth Olivarez San Francisco, CA

I rate them on what they did to help me set up the equipment to provide me service. Initially when I applied for their service, they were helpful & efficient. But they delayed sending the equipment to me by at least 9 days though they were already charging me for the service. After I got the equipment, I was told to provide additional information on myself that would help the responder to know how to reach me. They did not explain, how I could enter their internet website portal to enter the additional needed information. I sent at least two emails and wait for them to explain how to do this. Finally after about 2-3 weeks later a technician called me and set up the system to enable me to log into the portal. All this time I was paying for service that I would not be able to receive if an emergency came up. This concerns me because I wonder if in a real emergency they would respond quickly to my needs to as quickly as they responded to accepting my purchase of their services. So as of now, I don't trust their ability to respond to my emergency needs. Their machine & instructions were easy to follow. I assume their equipment is good. I haven't had any emergencies, so I cannot rate them on their services.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Elizabeth, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We are happy to know that you have not had any emergencies, and we hope to continue to provide you with the peace of mind you need while you continue to stay safe. The first payment is made at the time of the order, as the equipment ships already active and ready to be used once it arrives. We apologize if there were any delays with delivery, however our records do show that the package was delivered within the standard time frame. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we want to make sure you have received nothing less. Please do not hesitate to contact us if any further assistance is needed with your account. You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207. Thank you for being a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 19th, 2021

Gloria Middleton, WI

Good, reliable product. I had to use it the first month and it worked as advertised. I found out that I get a rash from wearing the wrist monitor so I was sent a second pendant at no charge.

Rudy Chandler, AZ

I rate them this way because, fortunately I have not had an experience where I have needed them to send emergency medical services. I did accidently trip the system when 1st received and an operator was Johnny on the spot. As for sevices they provide for the money, I honestly believe you can not beat it.

Glenda Fowler Kaufman, TX

I have accidently activated my MobileHelp device. They were very prompt answering and taking care of me. This gives me great confidence that if I had fallen I would have help quickly.

Marian Daross El Paso, TX

They are very responsive and helpful. They were great helping us get the system set up the way it will work for us. And, when my husband needed a larger band for his alert button, they took care if it right away.

Walter Ross Bullhead City, AZ

Love the mobile option of carrying the unit when I am on the go. Also, I appreciate the button not going off when I accidentally hit it. Others are very sensitive and trigger is delicate.

Robert Burmeister Brooksville, FL

The bracelets are not designed well. The first one made my wrist break out: the second one , the velcro catchs on everything. It has snagged my blouses and catches on stuffed furniture. The neck unit is heavy and doesn't stay charged long enough. There is no place to turn it off when it starts loudly daying to find a battery source. All in all, I am not thrilled with it.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Robert, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Please keep in mind that the wristband of the help button can be replaced with any standard watch band that is most comfortable for you. And the mobile unit can be carried in a pocket or handbag, in case it is too heavy around your neck. Please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support team if any assistance is needed with the equipment, an agent will be more than happy to help. You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 19th, 2021

Stephanie Palmer Jacksonville, FL

The only experience I have had is when a friend accidentally pushed the button. The next thing I know I had a call. I was quite impressed with the promptness and the politeness of the individual.

Gabrielle Renton, WA

This product has let me feel independent at my home. When I had 2 seizures it was just my son home. Now help is a button away. Every is so friendly if I accidentally push the button.

Lynn Waverly, OH

I don't like technology, got nervous and confused setting up the equipment and needed help from customer service. Both people I dealt with were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and patient.

Glenda Umensetter Washington, PA

my reason for four stars is because we jus started using this company acouple months now..but i can say so far so good..n my mom likes it better than the last one we used..she feels more safe goin places n she now goes places she wouldn't before.

Grady Cole Charlotte, NC

I bought the service for my elderly mother, & she accidently set off the alarm today. By the time I got there (after the call from MoblileHelp) 5 minutes later, 5 policemen, 3 firemen & 2 medics were on the scene. I was embarrased that Mom had a false call but relieved that it worked great.

Frank Palermo Naples, FL

Everything about the company is great. They made it very easy to understand the entire process. The equipment came two days later. The instructions were simple and the testing was easy. And no contract!!!! I'm 80 and my wife was away for three weeks. The peace of mind she had was worth every penny!!!!!

Mike Hofer Fairport, NY

Customer service was fantastic. They walked us through what would best serve my mother and our needs and explained everything to her in a way she could understand. Mobile connect is also a service I appreciate because it helps me monitor my mothers equipment. I would definitely recommend

Deanne Boeshans Wilsonville, OR

She had a fall 2 days after she got the device, they called her right away and stayed on the line with her until she was able to get to her couch. They are very quick to respond which makes us feel safe with her wearing the device.

Linda N. San Antonio, TX

I took a severe fall about a month ago. While I was in the hospital, my husband researched emergency call devices. We purchased MobileHelp based on Internet reviews (5 star). The setup has been very easy, and the tech support has been outstanding. We had one false alarm. That was a good test of the system, and the company response was great.

Carol El Dorado Hills, CA

I was impressed with how fast the operator responded when I had a false alarm. Easy to use.

Deborah Dyke Vicksburg, MI

The salesman was helpful to explain everything and then their customer service reps were pleasant, knowledgable and make you feel like we made a good decision to get started for a elderly dear friend who is a widower and no kids or relatives to help. Plus since we are paying for the service, they are very reasonable in price! no pne

Lynne M. Chouiniere Lakewood, NJ

Product is well made,is sensitive enough to pick up even hard sit down on a toilet seat,great customer service.ive had the occasion when my alarm was triggered and I can say the response was very timely and the customer service person on the other end seemed truly happy that I was alight

Elizabeth Kibler Arlington Heights, IL

Immediate response when called. However, I do have one complaint: They charge for their service when device is shipped, not when service is activated. I think this is not right. Service begins and should be charged when service is activated, not before.

Cheryl Reno, NV

I have not had an emergency yet, but of course have accidentally set it off while getting to know the system. Each time, I have had a really quick response, and the agents are very kind. I feel much safer and sleep better at night, knowing help is just the push of a button away.

Steve East Hanover, NJ

The one thing that had me worried was the signal strength seems to be losing connection. We have had good interactions with them. They’ve given us useful information. I like that the package include multiple buttons. It’s a neat idea being able to put them different places. I also like the lock box.

Anonymous Wylie, TX

Customer support was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. They put us at ease. I feel my mother will have help if she needs when I am not at home. They responded immediately. We appreciate that it was a short period of time.

Alice Roach, MO

It was a little more expensive for everything than I anticipated but they are very good at explaining everything and I like that it is light weight, you hardly know it is there, it is working properly, when the power goes out, it still gets a signal.

Bilal Granby, MA

Love it. Everybody should get it if they are old or disable. I wish they could experience what I am experiencing. Their customer service is straightforward. They are knowledgeable about the product. The product works perfectly. They call within thirty seconds when it is activated.

Rosemary Tallahassee, FL

Mobile Help is much better than the other compared to other company I was using. It is half the cost and they are always helpful. The only thing I dislike is that it goes off at the slightest movement. They call and are very nice and you tell them it is a mistake. It has happened two or three times.

Anonymous Northport, NY

The lock box is an excellent idea. It is very helpful. I wish the button was waterproof for the shower that would be helpful in the future. It is a little confusing initially what the different buttons are for but they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Lisa Spokane, WA

Just the other day my mother in law, who we purchased it for, fell and pushed it and they responded. It is very light and I like that there are multiple ways to use it. It’s really good though there is always room for improvement.

Michael Centreville, VA

Mobile Help is very good. They are very responsive. My mom has made a couple of accidentally and they get back to het immediately. The wrist band is able to detect if she falls. I would be preferable if she only had to wear one device but other than everything else is fine.

Jerry Newport, VT

We haven't had our device very long, but everything seems to work fine with it. They're really good at following up and we're grateful to have it around for safety reasons. One problem we have is that the wall mount you're supposed to have isn't working.

Nancy Latrobe, PA

I haven't had any problems since getting their medical alert device. I like that I can receive help at the push of a button. I tested it and everything went well. I'm also very satisfied with the price because it doesn't cost as much as other companies.

Anonymous Vancouver, WA

They are immediately responsive and very pleasant to deal with. I don't like having to carry the second piece to the device when I go outside. I used it accidentally and they answered very quickly. The base unit battery doesn't last very long and you have to charge it every night.

M Buffalo, NY

They were very responsive getting back to me and I've had a great experience with them so far. I'm really happy with the features of the device. I was given a package deal with a bunch of devices, which I'm really happy with.

Andrea Elmira, NY

I like the sense of security their device provides. It is very versatile, and I can wear it either on my wrist or around my neck. I don't have to take it off in the shower or in the bathtub. I've tested it on a couple of occasions and it's very simple and successful.