MobileHelp

MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

verified
No Contract, Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee

Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in the business of medical monitoring services for the past decade. MobileHelp offers four different medical alert systems: Cellular Duo, Cellular Classic, Cellular Smart, and the new Solo system. The Cellular DUO protects anyone home and away from home, also using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The Cellular Classic System is great for those who just need protection at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independent of a landline. The Cellular Smart is a GPS-enabled watch that is also great for being away from home. The Solo is a mobile system as well that provides emergency medical response at home and on-the-go at a lower price than Cellular DUO, but has fewer features.

MobileHelp offers low monthly monitoring fees, ($19.95/mo), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no long-term contracts, and a lifetime warranty on all equipment. Read MobileHelp reviews below to see what customers have to say about the medical alert provider.

The Good

• MobileHelp Reviews
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • $200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend
  • Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button
  • MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp Reviews

The vast majority of MobileHelp reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting great customer service, quality equipment, quick response times, and overall company reliability. MobileHelp complaints are limited, demonstrating a trustworthy company and a satisfied customer base. This can provide peace of mind to potential MobileHelp customers that want to make sure they are getting the best possible service from a top-rated medical alert company.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

MobileHelp offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all customers, regardless of the plan or equipment purchased. This ensures a risk-free experience and can give customers peace of mind that they have a trial period to decide if MobileHelp is the medical alert provider for them.

$200 Visa Gift Card for Referring a Friend

MobileHelp has a referral program that awards you a $200 Visa gift card for every referral you send their way. All you have to do is tell your friend to mention your name when he/she calls to order a medical alert device through MobileHelp. For additional verification, MobileHelp suggests calling them yourself as well to ensure you get full credit for the referral. Once your referral has been a customer for 60 days or more, MobileHelp will mail you a $200 Visa gift card.

This is a generous offering and if added to your monthly monitoring fees, could give you free service for up to 10 months. The referral money is additionally convenient because you can choose whether or not you want to put the money towards your MobileHelp bill or if you would prefer to spend the money on something else. Most medical alert companies give you credit towards your account rather than give you money you can spend any way you'd like.

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers four simplified, but versatile medical alert systems.

• Duo: This doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. Includes a base unit.
  • Classic: This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. Includes a base station.
  • Smart: This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. It can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked.
  • Solo: This mobile alert system can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket.

Each medical alert device is equipped with an emergency button that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center and has two-way communication as an added precaution.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is on GPS tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee.

MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one. MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect, there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker. The Medication Reminder lets users (or a family member) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently. Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or a family member) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through their Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both the in-home and away units to ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

MobileHelp Cost

MobileHelp's monthly monitoring cost is $19.99 with no equipment or activation fees, an extremely competitive rate with added perks compared to other medical alert companies. There is also a lifetime warranty on all equipment, and you do not have to sign a contract to use MobileHelp's medical alert services. This is on par with other top-rated medical alert companies and ensures an affordable option for consumers looking for quality and reliable medical alert services.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however, you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing MobileHelp's medical alert service.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the medical alert device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

MobileHelp is a reliable medical alert company with quality customer service, equipment, and overall medical alert services, giving MobileHelp a high star rating and an extremely satisfied customer base. There's no phone landline required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

MobileHelp has an affordable monthly cost ($19.95), and the company does not charge an activation or equipment fee. The medical alert provider does not require customers to sign any long-term contracts, and there is a lifetime warranty on all equipment. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee, so MobileHelp is completely risk-free. You can also refer a friend for a $200 visa gift card.

Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear about MobileHelp experiences from actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Joan And Charles Raech
March 8th, 2019 Sharon Hill, PA DETAILS

They have made me feel comfortable since before I got the machine. When I got the machine, it was easy to hook up, the instructions are easy to follow. The machine itself is easy to operate and efficient.

Debbie Toone
March 8th, 2019 DETAILS

It always works well for me and they have everything you would ever need. They're there when I need them and are polite. They immediately provided me with information or other equipment I needed.

March 8th, 2019 Placerville, CA DETAILS

The combination of the GPS unit, the pendant, and the price seems to be as good as what anyone else is offering. It is very worthwhile and I pay so that if I ever need it, it will be there. I have discovered their customer service to be excellent. On two occasions I needed to talk to them at length and they gave me all the information I needed and were very helpful. They understood what my requirements were.

Evelyn
March 8th, 2019 Marion, NC DETAILS

The only problem is the necklace I wore kept going off very often. Customer service always answers quickly and if I was not ahold of someone who knew what I was talking about I got ahold of someone that could help. I love the lock that holds the key for someone to get in.

March 8th, 2019 Grovetown, GA DETAILS

They've been very helpful so far, checking in on us just to make sure everything was set up and if there was anything else we needed. My mother doesn't like the one around her neck, the one around her wrist is much more convenient.

Willard
March 8th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

At first is was really sensitive but lately I haven't had a false alarm. They respond quickly, within seconds and it does give you a real sense of security. I am very satisfied with it.

Ernestine Campbell
March 8th, 2019 Pontotoc, MS DETAILS

I've had to use my button and every time that I have, it has bene fast and efficient and I get plenty of help.

Jewel Westmoreland
March 8th, 2019 De Leon, TX DETAILS

It is easy to use. They are very polite and answered all my questions.

Tammy Young
March 8th, 2019 Jackson, GA DETAILS

It is for my mother-in-law and she hit it by accident and it alerted her and they contacted her through the speaker. They responded immediately to her.

Diane
March 8th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

You can carry it anywhere, you can use it in another state if you wanted to and it still works. I have it with me at all times. They're available when you need them or need help.

Judy
March 8th, 2019 Westminster, SC DETAILS

They were very easy to understand and cleat with me to help me understand what I was doing to get what I needed. They were so patient with me. The device seems to be good quality.

March 8th, 2019 Fortuna, CA DETAILS

It is more expensive than other programs but I think they offer more. They are very willing to help when I call. One time I called because the lanyard broke and I needed a piece of equipment replaced and I got the wrong equipment and I am still in the process of working that out.

Michael
March 8th, 2019 Hayti, MO DETAILS

The device is very handy and their customer service is good.

Anton
March 8th, 2019 Freeport, IL DETAILS

I've had this device for a couple of months now. I like that the customer reps have been following up a lot.

March 8th, 2019 Fortuna, CA DETAILS

I saw them advertised on TV and I needed something so I figured I would try them. They have been very helpful hooking everything up.

Rosemary
March 8th, 2019 Summerville, SC DETAILS

I keep getting phone call after phone call and form after form and finally I got a phone call from them telling me they had no information about me yet even though I had paid two and half months. If I put the device in my pocket book and then put it on the floor it indicates I have fallen.

MobileHelp Logo

Reply from MobileHelp

Mar 09, 2019

Dear Rosemary, We received your review and would like to contact you to help resolve these issues. What is the best number for us to reach you? We apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers. We want to ensure that you do not experience anything less. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Kind Regards, MobileHelp

Frank Scartozzi
March 8th, 2019 Sterling Heights, MI DETAILS

I had accidentally set it off when my son gave me a hug and they called right away.

Marjorie Hefley
March 8th, 2019 Columbus, KS DETAILS

When I would go down a bumpy road, it would sometimes go off and they would call and ask if I had fallen. The people I have talked to from the company has been really nice. They have answered everytime time I have thought I had a problem.

Sherry Harrison
March 8th, 2019 Roopville, GA DETAILS

Before I got MobileHelp, I had a device where I couldn't go outside and if I fell down, you guys would know it. I'm glad I have it. I have accidentally pushed the button when I wear it around my neck so I know you are definitely going to answer if it gets pushed.

Janice Le Blanc
March 8th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

The customer support answered all the questions that I had. I had accidentally pushed the button by mistake and they were right on it.

March 8th, 2019 Topeka, KS DETAILS

One time it scared me to death. I was in bed and I was sound asleep and the device went off and I had not idea how to shut it off and the siren was going and I didn't know what to do so that was not a good experience. The bracelet is okay, but I don't use the pendant anymore because they said it was real sensitive and it just goes off so easily.

Ina F. Cutler
March 8th, 2019 Frederick, MD DETAILS

They responded when it accidentally went off and I wasn't even aware it did. It was a prompt response.

Carol Goff
March 8th, 2019 Pevely, MO DETAILS

Everything came right, everything they said was right, and the customer service was friendly.

Margaret Young
March 8th, 2019 Beverly Hills, FL DETAILS

I think the alert device works well and it gets help as soon as it is needed.

CJNofziger
March 6th, 2019 Grants Pass, OR

I called many companies before settling with Mobile Help. They had the best service that we could afford on a foxed income.

Sandra
March 6th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Every question I have had has been answered to my satisfaction. I was treated very nicely by the company when I started inquiring and that is one of the reason I chose MobileHelp.

March 6th, 2019 Leesville, SC DETAILS

They have been very good about answering calls quickly. Their call centers do not have long wait times on hold and they are proactive in trying to make sure install worked. The people have been great and that is the biggest thing that has pleased me about this selection.

March 6th, 2019 DETAILS

Price for this device is lower than others. I really like it.

Tom
March 6th, 2019 Brandon, FL DETAILS

Both of us are pleased with their service. They offer a variety of services and we have the home and travel service. We take the travel the device with us wherever we go. My husband has Parkinson's disease and he fell and we called mobilehelp and hey had the EMT here within fifteen minutes. I am very pleased that they got here that fast. The medallion part is extremely touchy and sometimes we make the mistake and hit it and they call is before they send the emergency people.

March 6th, 2019 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS

I like their service. It is very easy to hook up and convenient.

Ann
March 6th, 2019 Ballwin, MO DETAILS

I choose it because it was recommended to me for my elderly mother and it has fall detection. The couple of times she has used it in the past, she has had very good responses.

Nancy
March 6th, 2019 Watsonville, CA DETAILS

They are very efficient at what they do and they have been a great help I just wish they were a little cheaper. I am very satisfied.

March 6th, 2019 Saint Joseph, MO DETAILS

It gives me assurance that I can get help if I needed it. I use it all the time when I am not sleeping.

Donald
March 6th, 2019 Douglasville, GA DETAILS

My husband wears it night and day and one time he dropped it and it was immediate, so it is good to know that some will be there immediately. I would recommend it to anybody.

Carmela
March 6th, 2019 El Paso, TX

A few of my friends had the same thing and liked it so I decided to get the same thing. I am happy I have it. It's really sensitive, I didn't even do anything one day, I was just moving it from one place to another and it went off. I wish it were a little bit cheaper, I am fining it hard to put it into my budget right now.

Marion
March 6th, 2019 Richland City, IN DETAILS

They make me feel comfortable even when I have accidental false alarms. It is more economical than some options.

Paul
March 6th, 2019 Orleans, IN DETAILS

I recommend the to anybody. They are very dependable.

Leora
March 6th, 2019 Linden, MI DETAILS

I choose it mainly because I could take it any place and that is what I wanted. One time I accidentally pressed the button and they called me right away and asked me if everything was alright.

March 6th, 2019 Orange Park, FL DETAILS

Everyone I have dealt with was very nice and helpful.

Kevin
March 6th, 2019 Leawood, KS DETAILS

The customer service is really helpful but the mobile station should be louder.

March 6th, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

Customer service was helpful. It is a very nice system. The rates were reasonable.

March 6th, 2019 Princeton, IL DETAILS

My father uses it. It looked like the best equipment and the best service for the price. Everything seems to be working good and it is everything we though it would be when we first started so I am one hundred percent happy with it. the response time is great. They have answered any questions and they have been helpful and courteous.

Elissa
March 6th, 2019 Costa Mesa, CA DETAILS

My necklace has gone off three times accidentally and when I called the people about it they were very nice and helpful about the whole situation. The company is very good, I have recommended it to a friend and she purchased it.

Tina
March 6th, 2019 Bay Port, MI DETAILS

We tried a different company and were completely unsatisfied with it. I wouldn't hesitate using this company again. It has paid for itself. Every time that they have used it, I was able to know completely that it worked and somebody would be there in minutes. They were polite and courteous every time I called and the device is easy to use and they both found it comfortable.

Susan And Joel
March 6th, 2019 Hoschton, GA DETAILS

Their customer service is really diligent in researching questions and providing answers. They manufacture their own equipment and that was what I was looking for. The device is convenient and easy to operate.

Elizabeth
March 6th, 2019 Duluth, GA DETAILS

The service was prompt and everything has come out the way I imagined it would be. It is comprehensive and that's really good. It is what they advertise it to be. Its not cheap but it is good quality so you can depend on it.

Angelo
March 6th, 2019 Southampton, NY DETAILS

I wear the necklace and I fell last week and I got a call from the main office and I was surprised that the call came so quickly. It was simple to use.

March 6th, 2019 Dickinson, TX DETAILS

They do exactly what they told us they were going to do. We are putting a lot of trust in the company that they handle things privately and are responsible with our information. Everything was set up for us when we received the package and it was realty professional. We had one mistake alarm and they reacted right away and everything went well. I am very pleased.

March 6th, 2019 Wilmington, NC DETAILS

The young man who called was very nice and there was no pressure and I enjoyed that because a lot of companies put pressure on you to take their system. Any time I have called I have gotten support. I also like that there wasn't a monthly charge, I believe I paid up front for a year. The range is very short, so I can't use the watch that alerts if I fall.

Marvin
March 6th, 2019 Coram, NY DETAILS

I saw the ad in the newspaper and the people I have spoked to are knowledgeable and very friendly. The device seems to be fine, so far so good. I would recommend it very highly.