Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.4

Susan Cottage Grove, WI

Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Very fast in responding to email and call backs. The equipment is exactly as described.

Mary Burton Stamey Cramerton, NC

I like it, it is usable. I do wish it would not go off so much whenever I have to lean down. But Ihave not fallen down any for it to go off.

Julie R. Springvale, ME

Best customer service I've experienced in over 20 years. Every person I have spoken with in the company has been nothing short of amazing!

Marlene Abel` New York, NY

Everyone you talk to is patient, very willing to answer questions and seem intent on helping you to understand how the system works.

Martha S. Barnette Wellton, AZ

Friends were looking for me and were concerned so called 911 and after checking with my informations gave them the information to locate me

Adele Speier Clermont, FL

I had several accidental alerts in the beginning, one bringing medical help to my door. But I have become accustom and do not set it off as much lately.

Carol Mockapetris Waukegan, IL

It's easy and helpful and gives me peace of mind to know I can get help even if and when I may fall inside or outside the home.

Sharon Enish Southampton, PA

rate a 5 Any time the alarm went off they have been curtious and helpful. But I have found that the battery doesn't seem to last the 30 hours.

Wendell Shivers Tucson, AZ

Setting up service is very quick and efficient. Inadvertent activations result in immediate response fro Mobile Help personnel.

Jeffery Scott Bellgraph Gulfport, MS

So far so good. She has bumped it a couple of times and it has gone off. She was able to tell them everything was alright

Mildred Baughn

Have everything needed for seniors. All of the features were explained in detail and the cost was affordable. Like you could package what you want and need.

Sheila Johnson

Sometimes it alerts when I've just moved the lanyard from one place to another. A couple times I couldn't get it to disarm. They always take care of it though, so it's a minor annoyance for the protection it gives.

Cindy Dennis

The device detected mom fell; I was notified immediately. I called mom, she hadn't fallen, but took the device off because she got tired of wearing it. It gave me the confidence that I needed .

Ellen Blaikner

The first Mobile Alert I received was faulty. We called Customer Service and he tried to repair it. After that didn't work, he sent me a new one in 3-4 days and this one works fine.

Karen Jones

Very sensitive-taking it off or putting it on if I don't handle with kid gloves it sends an alert. Same with laying it down. Kids say that's good-at least I know it's working.

Robert L. Sigismond Utica, MI

I dropped it on the floor once and got an immediate call back Although I pushed the button to stop the transmission when it asked me even though I cut it off. Then I got a notice via e-mail that I should be more careful..

Sharon Berg Bellevue, WA

Fortunately we've not had a fall to use it. But, we have had the opportunity since several times to speak with someone about how do use it and different tactics. Everyone has been very knowledgeable and very helpful and very kind and very patient.

annette nunnally Tinley Park, IL

We haven't had the test of time, but initial presentation was very good. They seem to be very accommodating, especially when you inadvertently trigger an alarm. Introduction and teaching how to use the equipment has been very good.

Gloria Babin Chauvin, LA

Button works but very sensitive , had to return first button because not staying charged. Second button better. Having to charge often so if falls not will be wearing it. It comes on and tech help comes on to talk when I didn't press it.

Russ Hewitt Hattiesburg, MS

I am very impressed with the quick professional response when fall detection was activated. My mother fell twice last month and received immediate response. Thank you so much.

Lonny Buinis Saddle Brook, NJ

Although we haven't had much opportunity to review the service in detail, from our brief interaction I am favorably impressed by their response, expertise, thoroughness, and friendly helpfulness!

Alice VDH Little Chute, WI

Have been extremely helpful from the beginning. I wanted a system that was not going to have tons of false alarms and not call emergency responders when not needed. This company has been great with fulfilling my needs.

Barbara Schmidt Cedarville, NJ

I have not had to use mobile help for any medical incidents so far. However, there were three different times when the pendant (1) fell off my neck while in a store and said "fall alert detected." (2) While it sits on the base in my home all the time, I put it on to go out one day and it said" battery is low." That happened twice. Also, While walking to my car wearing it , it said "fall alert detected."

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Barbara, We received your review and we apologize for any trouble you are experiencing with the battery life and false alarms. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we would like to contact you to help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 16th, 2022

Samuel L. Russell, Jr. Tucson, AZ

I accidentally bumped my MobilHelp which was around my neck while loading my clothes washer and I immediately heard this voice saying, "fall detected" with instructions as to what to do if I actually had not fallen. I was amazed to get that response and it was so reassuring to know that the system works so well.

Margaret Chase Livermore Falls, ME

I had great call but the fall detector battery had to be charged approximately every 10 to 12 hours. Mobil Help promised theirs would last about 3 days. It didn't . Mobile Help immediately sent an entire new product. The battery is no better than the last one.

Debra Replogle Southaven, MS

When we first got the necklace my mother kept accidentally pushing the button. The response was very fast. She's gotten used to it now but ambulance showed up at the house two times. It definitely works

Muriel Sheppard West Des Moines, IA

it is so light to wear around my neck, I often forget it's there. It is easy to keep in the charger overnight with my glasses and hearing aids. I put them all on at the same time.

Marie Lukasik Johnson City, NY

I have accidentally hit the fall alert button more than once......there is instant response. I have not had to place a real call for help but feel confident the response will be just as fast.

Linda Miner Denver, CO

I am a new customer and because of low AT&T signals, I feel insecure at times. I have accidentally hit the button and it tells me a fall has been detected. I cancel it, but wonder if it went through. The one I replaced would say call failed. I am trying to adjust with fall detection pendant, bracelet and go button. The problem with signals is because of the construction of our building and not faulty equipment.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Linda, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing due to the cellular signal in your area. We are glad to see that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with resolving these concerns. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to make sure you receive nothing less. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns and we will be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call. Our Technical Support team can also be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Mar. 4th, 2022

Carl Synan Gastonia, NC

Excellent customer service. Fast responses to calls

Mary Rudisell Ooltewah, TN

The GPS and fall detection keeps my loved one safe.

mary vassallo Deerfield Beach, FL

there customer service is always helpful

Joseph F Ryan Pembroke, MA

answered all my questions and called me when I fell

murrel irigaray Houston, TX

never have a problem bill isalways on time

Cari Coldren Vaughn, MT

Informative, quick response to alerts, very helpful

Thuc Nguyen Costa Mesa, CA

Their response is very quick and appropriate.

Trudy Miller Columbus, OH

Can wear in shower. Never have to take off to charge.

Jennifer Robb Gladwin, MI

They been able to answer any questions my mom has had

Joe Colasanto Surprise, AZ

3rd time I've had Mobile Help. Disappointed in them. Difficult to get customer service.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Joe, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would like to contact you to help resolve any remaining issues. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Customer Service team directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Suzanne Schloss Delray Beach, FL

My pendent (neckless) which has a GPS, alarm keeps going off even when I am laying flat on my bed

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Suzanne, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the false alarms. We are glad to see that you were able to connect with one of our Technical Support team representatives for assistance with a replacement, and to discuss best practices for avoiding false alarms. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we are happy to further assist with any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

David East Hampton, CT

I was told the battery in the pendant lasts 4-5 days and it only lasts about 30 hours

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi David, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the battery life. Battery life may vary with usage, but if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you and provide any replacements needed. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Victoria Cooper Wakefield, KS

I hate the necklace, it's too hot in this weather. A wristwatch would work much better.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Victoria, We received your review and we apologize for any discomfort you are experiencing with the equipment. We do offer wristband help buttons for those that prefer not to wear anything around the neck. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this concern, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you and provide any replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dennis Cormier Worcester, MA

Gratefully I have not had to use the MobileHelp equipment in an emergency, but the equipment instructions, setup, testing etc. were quite easy, and I received excellent help from customer service when I asked for it. I am quite happy so far.

Lance Heern Iowa City, IA

Very quick response from the operators, everyone has been quite polite and helpful. Getting a text from the person helping my wife before I got a call threw me the first time, but now I realize it's a very good backup system . Couldn't be more pleased with the program so far.

Linda Rottier Alto, MI

We have great service and experience so far. We have only had for a short time.

ARLYNE MORGENSTERN Fort Lauderdale, FL

I was wearing my new "necklace" the 2nd day I received it when I fell and couldn't get up . I pushed the button and before I got my finger off the button a voice came out of it. Within 7 minutes the rescue squad was at my door and in my house and got me up. The last time I fell without MobilHelp it took me 4 hrs before I was able to scream and my neighbor called paramedics. My knees literally can't have any pressure on them.

Glenna Togo Albuquerque, NM

They called me first when the alarm went off rather then sending help to make sure it was an emergency. I was so glad. I live in Albuquerque and my aunt who wears the device lives in Mesa. The device went off twice because of my aunt's misuse. She is almost 95 who suffers from dementia. I love the product but she gets confused on how to use the product. I may have to return it unless she understands how to use it and not take it off and hang it on her walker!

Lisa Havens Shawnee Mission, KS

We were hoping that Mobile Help services would be a fail safe but not ever needed. Well, when Dad fell recently, we were relieved to experience how well it works. When Dad did not respond to the call from the help center, they had emergency services there immediately. The EMTs were able to get into the house with the information we had provided to Mobile help and they found him on the floor. Thankfully he is OK, but who knows how long he would have had to wait before someone realized he was in trouble? Thank you for your quality product and services!

Ruth. Axsom Melbourne, FL

My son contacted the company due to a friends recommendation and the information qe read on line. I had had a monitoring service for several years That service required a wall phone connection and I no longer had that. Also I could not speak directly to the neck unit. Your unit provided what I was interested in having. The "0n the go" was what I felt I wanted.

David Rice Reedsville, OH

As a family member requesting this for my father, the ordering process was easy and straightforward. Was able to choose the solution that best met our needs. When issues have arisen with the operation of the base unit and testing of devices, support has been readily available via phone to help guide through testing and resolving issues. Have not had to use the system for real, but response has been quick during tests.