Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.4

CHARLOTTE SACKS North Charleston, SC

Representative was very helpful setting up my account. Equipment arrived quickly. Made one call to service and they answered my question and did a check on the call button.

Sandra cabrerahall Naples, FL

Although I detects a fall the button is too sensitive even when u take the device off I'm more mobile and active than most people my age I'm 60 in age I go swimming fishing camping and kayaking if I have to leave the device on the charger all day then I'm paying for a device that is not functioning properly the point is to be safe and confident

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Sandra, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the automatic fall detection. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Our Technical Support team will be happy to assist you with the equipment. The automatic fall detection feature can also be removed, and added again at a later time, if it does not fit your lifestyle at the moment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 13th, 2022

Kimberly Meserve Opelika, AL

I activated the pendant it took 3 minutes to get connected then she asked if it was an emergency I said no I just needed help lifting him. Then she contacted the sheriff's department and relayed the message it took an hour for the sheriff's department and they still wasn't there yet so I picked my husband off the floor and hurt my arm. I called the sheriff's department back and cancelled the call.not good service at all.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Kimberly, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to this incident. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and if you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about this incident, a representative will be happy to review the equipment with you to make sure everything is working properly. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 6th, 2022

Cindy stanislaw Laguna Hills, CA

I love the fact that for my husband, he not only has the necklace but the wrist band as well also one of the best things you offer is the lock box for the front door

Marjorie LeBarge Sebastian, FL

Mobile Help is an excellent service. When we first bought this for Mom, the fall sensor had gone off a few times when it was bumped, etc. so we had it removed from our package. It seems to be fine now.

Donna Tkach Los Gatos, CA

so far they are very responsive, in fact, I plopped myself down really harder than I realized and my monitor picked up a "fall" I was very impressed.

Candy Rejician Hellertown, PA

When my husband pushed his button, he gets a rapid response. However it has gone off without his knowledge. We were woken up at 2:30 am by the police and ambulance when it went off without touching it

Tamika Bailey Campbell, CA

my Mom used it when she fell in her bathroom . She didn't have the padlock entry system set up @ the time . Some miraculous way the alert team arrived swiftly an enter my mom's home @ ease . I highly recommend Mobile Help .

James S LaValley

had accidently bumped my mobile alert and received an immediate response from mobile alert and a false alarm message was immediately sent out to me and all of my emergency contacts.

David Damon

I know that someone is there should I need attention. I feel safer. I have not needed to use the system but I had a couple of times and the response was immediate and did a great job with the call very understanding.

Lori Steele

For one thing, Customer Service at your company is great! Polite, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Your company offers much more than the previous company I had which was Phillips Lifeline.

June buck

No problems. Had only a month. Have done every thing Right. Will only know how good it is if I have a problem. Will attempt to check in in a day or two. Thanks, everything fine. June Buck

Dave Koster Livermore, CO

I enlisted Mobile help to help us equip a relative with their device in spite of his lack of computer knowledge or use. I agreed to forward any info during his early use. He really enjoys the new sense of security that Mobile help provides.

Ann Wilbanks Crowley, TX

I was out of town and they could not reach me and I try calling them and they called my daughter and to she called me to see if I was ok the went on and dispatch ems to my house and my other kids had to tell them I was ok I finally got intouch with with I told I was ok

RICHARD DUGO Escalon, CA

I am new to mobilehelp and have had several accidental alarms due to bumping the device. When trying to negate the alarm the call still goes to an operator. cancelling the alarm does not seem to be working. the good news is that someone always answers.

Joan Peck Penn Yan, NY

I do not know much right now but what I do know the people are absolutely wonderful and will help you every which way they can. I thank God I haven't needed their service yet however I know they are wonderful people. I believe they will do everything to assist you.

MARGARET OLIVER Fairfax Station, VA

Had to replace help button. Came in 3 days. very helpful when I called to get it turned on. Love the fact that I can talk to someone if I get in trouble. I like that I can use it if I have a problem when I go for a walk or out shopping etc.

Richard J Piereth Nitro, WV

I really like not having to have a base unit. It is truly mobile and I have coverage everywhere that I go. It is also a great value compared to other plans. The fall detection is an important feature to have and it really does work. I bent over a little too quickly and it thought that I had possibly fallen. I was contacted almost immediately to make sure that I was OK. Getting help is just a button push away.

Carol St.Claire Bakersfield, CA

It is very responsive to every move. I set it down on a hard surface and apparently it was a little faster and harder than intended, a sweet voice told me a fall had been detected. It told me to push the button if there was no fall. I did and no EMS came. I feel very confident I am being monitored and am safe.

Sylvia Michel Beaver Falls, PA

They are interested in me getting the best use of my purchase. The only problem I really have is the fall detection devise is to sensitive. It goes off when you are not even moving. I didn't want it going off while getting my hair done so I put it in my purse. Yes, my purse was talking some guy told me

Joann Walker Marinette, WI

quick response good customer service ...good information on product

Jeanette Hickman Saint Albans, WV

Techs were very helpful and thankfully, have not, as yet, a need for help!

Audrey Ogletree Griffin, GA

The service so far has been Great -- Fast, Friendly & Efficient !! Thanks !!

Janet Buff Phoenix, AZ

Always polite to my mother. They take there time when talking to her.

Shirley Robinson Fort Wayne, IN

If emergency they are right there for you and contact emergency and you

Lee Erickson Springfield, OR

Company offers excellent Customer Service and quality product and program.

c martell Hermitage, PA

overall good but took some extra phone calls and requests to get completely set up.

Julie Alsip Dubuque, IA

They consistently do not follow instructions on who to call with an emergency. There can only be one number on the primary contact.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Julie, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing. Our emergency contact lists does allow you to add up to four phone numbers per contact. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Customer Service team about this concern, a representative will be happy to help update your emergency profile information according to your preferences. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 25th, 2022

Kimberly Doherty Buffalo, NY

Very friendly, professional, and informative staff. I feel much safer in my home just knowing there is help a button push away. What I like the most about system is if you are wearing necklace and you fall the system immediately responds . There is also a device I can take with me outdoors or anywhere basically and it has two way audio. Highly recommend this service.

Chris McConnell Spring Hill, TN

It is easy to use and easy to recharge. They are very responsive; numerous times I have caused the alert to speak to me (in very American English) that they have detected a fall. It is always something stupid that I did to set it off. When you press 2 fingers on the button. It cancels the emergency call. I hate creating the false alarms, but love the assurance that they are always there.

Faleice North Zulch, TX

I received my Mobile Help pendant quickly. It has GPS capability and I can go anywhere freely. The pendant I'd comfortable and easy to wear. The set up instructions were simple and easy to use. I would highly recommend this for seniors who live alone. It gives me so much peace of mind to know that if I fall help is very close at hand. FIY, it works great; I accidentally leaned down suddenly and my alarm went off saying fall alert. What can I say, it works.

Anne Byrd Donaldson Chincoteague, VA

Easy to use and seems to be working well. Pleasant and helpful customer service. Thank you Shanae (sp?) C!

John Oliver Columbus, NC

Easily installed. No crisis yet, but a couple false alarms on our part with quick and polite response.

Steven Burchard San Diego, CA

Seems to have the right components to be a helpful service. Proof will be if it actually works should an actual situation take place.

dalen bressack Dickson, TN

IT WORKS!!! My last fall put me in the hospital for 5 weeks. I laid on the floor for 7 hours before someone found me. This won't happen again.

Karen Baker Waterford, CA

Because I don't like the "black" alarm. I called and told a gentleman about this and he said they would send me a different necklace (?). This was about 3 was ago. Haven't heard anything!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Karen, We received your review and we are sorry to hear that you have not yet received the neck pendant. At MobileHelp, we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to ensure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with your account? Our Technical Support team can also be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 11th, 2022

PAMELA AUSLEY O'fallon, MO

Very happy with the way that this has been. Mom has accidentally set it off and it was very fast to react. Easy to reset it.

Cheri Schanz Langdon, ND

The distance it reaches is the best quality. I haven't needed help yet but I feel very confident knowing I have picked the right alert for myself

Sue freeman Scottsboro, AL

I can only speak to tech support and sales people. They are all very knowledgeable and helpful.haven,t had occasion to push the panic button yet.

Fay EA Reid Carmichael, CA

These are very easy to use safety monitors, the only problem I've had is with my cat jumping on my lap and pushing the button.

Elizabeth Marshall Alexandria, VA

The system is excellent except that it is so sensitive. Sometimes the slightest movement sets it off. However, I guess that is necessary for the best protection.

LJB Cincinnati, OH

We're still learning the ins and outs. Tech support has been super. Some of the functional processes are a little confusing, but practice by us makes perfect.

Dawn C Dera Reston, VA

We are actually sending the system back. My mom can not be heard through the base system and the system went off without her touching it. We tried working with customer service and she could be heard when they tried it ut myy mom could not be heard when she tried it last week. Very frustrating!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Dawn, We have received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. We are glad to hear that you were able to connect with our Customer Service team about these concerns. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and our Technical Support team is always happy to assist with resolving issues with the equipment and providing any replacements needed. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to continue providing you with coverage. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for any further assistance? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We will be happy to welcome you back into our MobileHelp family if there is anything we can do to help keep you or a loved one safe in the future.

May. 27th, 2022

Celia Smith Hemet, CA

its very large and in the way most of the time. My mother slept with it on and it notified the emt's before we even got a phone call. They showed up at her bedside and terrified her.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Celia, We received your review and we are sorry to hear that that you are not completely satisfied with the size of the equipment your mother is currently using. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. We offer a variety of different systems that may better suite your needs. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to discuss the equipment with you. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 28th, 2022

Nancy Wulff San Antonio, TX

It only holds a charge for less than 12 hours and then has to be recharge. On the other hand they are very responsive whena fall is detected and i have not been able to cancel the alert.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Nancy, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment. It seems like you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these issues. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and our Technical Support team will be more than happy to review the equipment with you and help resolve these issues. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 28th, 2022

Yvonne Gonzalez Massapequa Park, NY

So far I have had no incidents but I wear it every day and when I have it on too long they notify my daughter to charge it. That's great.

Donna McCann Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Have had no problems. My mother has had numerous false alarms by hitting the button by accident. Operators have been very nice.

Rhonda N Wallace Pawtucket, RI

Excellent customer service,you listen,and very helpful with all concerns & questions easy setup affordable prices and box sets

Gail Sackman Silverdale, WA

The system works well although I haven't had to use it for a fall. The alert necklace is too bulky to wear comfortably. The instruction manual is insufficient in explaining why the light blinks on and off green sometimes.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Gail, We have received your review and we are happy to hear that you have been staying safe. But we certainly apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these concerns, a representative will be happy to help review the equipment with you. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 21st, 2022

Barbara Scott

I have already completed one of these questionnaires. I was suppose to receive a $200 check for referring a friend. Well I did refer a friend and she sighed up for Mobile Help but I have not received my $200. Every time I call they tell me accounting has not issued the check. WELL I ALREADY KNOW THIS. WHEN WILL I GET IT? If you keep advertising this and not follow thru with your promises then I can really hurt you on Facebook. I can advertise that no one should sign up for this.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Barbara, We received your review and we thank you for your referral. We apologize if you have experienced any trouble getting information regarding the status of your referral. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on to help resolve this issue, and answer any additional questions or concerns you may have? We are always happy to help, and we can be reached directly at 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

May. 20th, 2022