Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.3

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Audrey

MobileHelp has worked out great for my parents. Response time is right on, even when it is a false alarm they still respond. My family and parents are very happy with the system.

Rene Schoneman Toms River, NJ

The unit was easy to setup and easy to use. I find it costly and still have not received a call back regarding what I was told about the fall down detection. I have been waiting for that returned call after leaving 3 messages with customer service

Doug Ocala, FL

Actual fall detection. Operator dispatched EMTs to my mother’s location and they transported her for treatment. Follow up calls, emails and texts were sent to alert us. Pendant worked exactly as advertised.

Judy

The lanyard is very heavy and too long. I have to keep the device inside my shirt or else the "fall alert" alarm goes off whenever I bend over to pick something up from the ground. I've fortunately had no occasions to use the alarm, but do feel more secure when I'm wearing it and going outside on the ice of my driveway.

Tambra Luppino Mills River, NC

They have been very helpful and attentive when we have had questions. It is still very new but the service so far has been very good. Very good response time.

Hazel Scarcello Galveston, TX

They have been right on it any time my devise was triggered accidently or once on a real fall. I'm 80 and they make it possible for me to be active and stay safe.

Kevin Exton, PA

Today my mother's mobile unit activated and she did not respond to the mobile help call. You properly activated local first responders and contacted the emergency contacts on her list (Thankfully she is ok). Unfortunately, when I called you for more info about what happened I was waiting for 23 minutes to get through. This is unacceptable.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Kevin, We received your review and we are happy to know that your mother is okay after this incident occurred. We apologize for the longer than normal wait times you experienced when attempting to get in back in touch with us after this incident. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with us, our Technical Support team will be happy to review the alert with you, and explain the best way to get back in touch with us in the future if this occurs. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dec. 11th, 2022

Ralph Ruehling Jackson, MO

From the few calls we've had, employees have been very professional and prompt with their calls and are very understanding when there have been false alarms.

Lillian Colbaugh Harrison, TN

They have already shown how systems work as we get a call within minutes of the button being pushed and showed up at house once when couldn't reach persons on call list

Rich Gergits Oak Lawn, IL

Customer service very helpful. Haven't actually needed to use the system yet but have done the testing and everything seems simple enough for my mother to use needed to use the system yet

Susan Graves Vinemont, AL

My mothers battery was low and she received a message to charge her device and I also received a text message that it was low. My mother stated she feels safe with this new device.

Char Elliott Yuma, AZ

Recently I did have a bad fall and MobileHelp immediately was aware of it and then notified my main contact person so they were aware of everything so there was no worry and made aware of what had happened

Zimmerman Elkridge, MD

They were helpful in selecting the right device for my family and cost was reasonable. Mom found it easy to use and likes that she can send a test the device whenever she wants to ensure it is working

Dana peterson Bossier City, LA

Quick response time. Don't know much else as of now, as I haven't had any accidents or falls. I do, however feel protected and that I'd be able to get help soon should I need to.

Judy Drummond Montgomery, TX

The Mdicalert device is very sensitive.I've had several experiences in which the MobileHelp people were concerned that I might have had a fall. I hadn't, but it was comforting to know that help was available.

Jeanne Pike Melbourne, FL

My sister was having a stroke. She called me and I reminded her to push the button on her device hanging around her neck. I stayed on the phone with her until the paramedics arrived. It worked perfectly!

Shannon Chappell Wilmington, NC

I received an email notification of a mobilehelp medical alert alarm received and then another text operator calling device and my loved one cancelled it however I never received a text stating that it was cancelled. Please note that this happened at 2am so I call Mobile Help and was on hold for at least 7 minutes so I had to go check my loved one at 2am to see if they were ok. It would be nice if we could also get a text noting that it was cancxelled

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Shannon, We have received your review; we are happy to see that you have been staying safe and that this was only a false alarm. But we certainly apologize for any inconvenience the incident has caused you. We are also glad to see that you have already spoken with our Technical Support team for best practices and ways to cancel false alarms with the Fall Detection pendant. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns we can assist with, or if there is anything we can do to earn a higher score. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Nov. 3rd, 2022

William Tietjen Denver, CO

Two weeks into our provision of the Mobile Micro system and it failed today. Failed to test, failed to notify and generally failed to find a cellular signal. I was on the phone with Brandon and they will overnite a replacement micro button with accessories. I asked them, "do not ship via Fed Ex under any circumstances." The last time this happened it took a 2-day overnight 6 days to reach me and I had to track it down myself and pick it up myself after Fed-Ex failed to deliver it and started rerouting the parcel all over creation. It was a mess. Fed-Ex is no longer a reliable shipper. I asked this time that any shipper other than Fed-Ex be used.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi William, We received your review and we apologize for the issues you are experiencing with the cellular coverage in your area. Our Technical Support team, a representative will be happy to further look into this with you and find a resolution for this issue. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Oct. 28th, 2022

Kathy San Diego, CA

The device started flashing green while my mother was just sitting in a chair talking with me. I pressed the button to try and turn it off. It said a call was in progress. It repeated the saying numerous times. I received a text that I would get a call. From it initially telling me that a call. I never received a call. After approximately 15-20 minutes from the device saying a call was in progress to it actually connecting with someone!!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Kathy, We received your review and we apologize for the longer than normal wait times you experienced during this incident. Thank you for bringing this concern to our attentions. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, a representative will be happy to help resolve this issue and provide you with any equipment replacements needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Oct. 28th, 2022

Nancy Suienecker Lima, OH

A fall alert alarm ask me if I had fallen. I was doing exercises at the time and the button hit the floor to cause the alert to go off. I am now being cautious to contain the button when exercising.

Margaret Koehl Chambersburg, PA

The setup was easy and the service is excellent. They call even if there's any question about falling. Just banging the unit against the dryer they called to make sure she was ok.

Nancy Clemente Gloversville, NY

I feel safe and have no worries about being alone. I can't believe how sensitive this unit is. I dropped my neck button and it was quickly answered as a fall . . Once again, I feel completely safe!

Jamie Woburn, MA

So far, they've been very responsive to my father's needs. He can hear and understand them through the device , which was a big concern of ours. And he must like it too because he's been SO good about wearing it!

Lora Vomhof Perham, MN

It was so nice to be able to talk with someone about our questions at the time of set up. My mother is able to wear it without it feeling cumbersome. Recharging easy and straightforward

Suzanne Elliott Nottingham, MD

I have accidentally hit the button multiple times while I'm getting used to you and Mobile Help they've been prompt professional and compassionate it's a great experience so far

Diane Carlson Huntersville, NC

They were very cooperative with me and my problem. This mobile runs on at&t. AT&T is is poor in this area. It lost connection and therefore ran my battery down every day well I tried to reconnect multiple times. My unit only stay charged for less than a day. I will no longer be using medical help however I have to write them very high on customer service assistance and help so I can't keep them because it keeps disconnecting.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Diane, We received your review and your feedback is important to us, as we are constantly working to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We're sorry to hear that our system did not fit your needs, but please let us know if there is anything we could have done differently to earn a higher score. We would be happy to discuss alternative systems that may better suit your needs. Our Technical Support team is always happy to help, and can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family

Sep. 29th, 2022

Judy zauner Mesa, AZ

When I first started checking on mobile devices I got a hold of a lady in your company that explain to me what I could get but then when I said I wanted to check other places she got kind of high pressured and said oh well she would give me a bracelet she'd give me this and she'd give me that so I went with your company and got all of this stuff. In the meantime I found out that what I all I really needed and wanted was a pendant that would detect Falls and that I could wear the same pending outside not something that I had to change every set time I went out the door. I called and told him what I wanted and the man I talked to said well I'm surprised at the lady you talked to first of all didn't tell you that we have a pendant that has a GPS in it. I re-ordered just the pendant and it never showed up and found out that that package had gone to Texas. So I called again and they said that they would send it to me and have it within three days it didn't arrive so I called again and the lady I got a hold of said that it had never been sent but she was going to send it overnight and this woman the last woman that I got a hold of her was wonderful she Explained a lot of things to me help me understand more things than I had heard before. If it had not been for her I would've sent everything back to your company and re-ordered from somebody else. I can't tell you how much she help me. I was also charge for an upgrade and when I told her that she said that should've been a downgrade but so far I have not seen any refund on the stuff that I sent back. Because of all this I probably would not very highly recommend your company to other people.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Judy, We received your review and your feedback is important to us, as we are constantly working to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We're sorry to hear that our system did not fit your needs. We are also glad to see that you have already spoken with our Technical Support team for best practices and ways to cancel false alarms with the Fall Detection pendant. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns we can assist with, or if there is anything we can do to earn a higher score. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Sep. 1st, 2022

Dusanka Orlovic Los Altos, CA

The unit is very sensitive and ocasionaly just as puting it on the table it calls alarm. It imididiately tells you to cancel if not needed. That saves the unneceserly the trip. ately tells you to cancel it if not needed what safe the u

Karen Anders Bismarck, ND

I have the all in one pendant and it works well. I like that it has GPS, fall alert and 2 way speaking. It was affordable and when I have accidently bumped it, I received a quick response. I like that I can take it when I travel out of state and wear it on the shower. If I have had questions, customer service was very helpful.

Tina Hartman Anderson, IN

Their customer service has always been helpful when I called. I love being able to see gps location of my parents in the event of an emergency. I only wish there were not limits to the number of times I could use the GPS locator.

Leah Cookeville, TN

Its great having a peace of mind. Got this system for my Grandparents. They gladly wear it every day. I like that I can set it up to get notifications if the mobile help is activated and it also lets me know if its a false push. It also is able to give me their location if a medical emergency does arise.

Nikki Fiegel Van Wert, OH

I bought MobileHelp for my parents after my mom had a pretty bad fall. The people on the phone were really nice and helpful. The equipment was super easy to set up and understand. There is always a friendly voice at the other end. Luckily we have not needed them yet but during the set up process and going through getting used to wearing the pendant and watch we have made a couple non-emerent calls and they are always super helpful and reassuring! Only reason they didn't get 5 stars is I wish the response time was a little faster.

Deborah Piette Santa Rosa, CA

It's only been a few weeks but compared to Rescue Alert, they are fabulous. The equipment seems fine and I am not getting called every other day having equipment screaming at me. this is succint and goes everywhere. So far, so good and the person who set me up was great. Cudos.

Joanne Knepler Bartlett, IL

i have accidently bumped my alert button on my necklace several times and there was an immedIate from you to confirm that there was an immediate urgency. I liked this!!! e to your center to verify if there was an emergency.sponse." I did not fall, but was assured sponse"

Tony Buelow Fort Myers Beach, FL

Mathew P was outstanding in his customer service when reviewing the product, how everything works, was very concerned that we would be happy with product and services. I worked with another product rep (L.A.) and they seemed to have a very good product as well but the agent was extremely high pressure (even called My Mother when asked not to). I felt much more comfortable with Mathews approach.

Kathryn Wade Fulton, MO

After a short time with MobileHelp, I am quite satisfied with how quickly the equipment came, my interaction with operators etc. The only thing that has disappointed me is the extreme sensitivity of the fall alert. I have not fallen, but have somehow triggered the fall alert several times. The last time was a few days ago as I was walking across the living room.n with people on teh

Pam Chico, CA

We are happy with system. Have had 2 false alarm and both were handled with no problems.

Carolyn Trombly Concord, NH

Mom fell down a flight of stairs, just one week after getting MobileHelp! Their response was immediate; they called me and rescue squad immediately and when Mom got to the hospital they discovered she had a broken bone in her neck. If it weren't for Mobile Help, she would not have been found for 4 hours and I would have tried to pick her up myself and that could have made her injury worse. She's healing well now and wears her Mobile Help faithfully. She also promises to stay away from the stairs! Thank you.

Marjorie Long San Antonio, TX

It has helped me feel more safe, especially when I have to go outside. Inside I am caregiver for my husband who is diaabled, so do much moving around, and it will go off when I don't mean for it to. However, I do wear it inside - just cautious when bending over, etc. I do not wear it at night as I turn over frequently and it would keep going off.

Kelly Marsh Willoughby, OH

When I was looking for something like this for my father in law this company answered all my questions and listened to all my concerns that I needed help with. The representing was super polite and patient with me to find the best option for our situation. Unfortunately the equipment arrived and before we could set anything up he passed away but the customer service was fantastic.

George Fischer

I started with Mobil Help after a major fall and severe injuries, I was excited to find a communication instrument that was worn on my wrist and included a timepiece, I purchased the Samsung Gear and used it untdil AT&T closes out their 3G service the Samsung used to communicate, I called MobilHelp and the personnel were most helpful in identifying a prouct that filled my needs and satisfied my idiosyncraces.

Cecilia Trammell Rome, GA

This device, while I've only had it for two weeks, has given me a sense of security and peace of mind. I no longer need to carry my phone with me when I go outside of the house. I have occasionally "triggered" the alarm accidentally and am happy to say the system worked each time in response to the alarm. I have yet to actually need the alarm system for an emergency and hope I don't!

Lynn Zottnick Gainesville, GA

Both my parents and inlaws have used MobileHelp for emergencies in their homes. The response team was swift and provided them with the help they needed in each situation. The devices are well designed for the elderly to use -the wrist alert device bands are extremely soft and comfortable (I wish my smartwatch had bands like these!). Thank you for a well-designed and implemented alert package!

Joan Omaha, NE

The customer service lady gave very clear information, listened well, courteous, answered all questions.

Diane Niagara, WI

I wanted a unit that my mother could wear around her neck. The unit in the picture would have been ideal. It was small and thin and white. What we got was a bulky unit much like the electric dog collar from years ago. She'll never wear the thing.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Diane, We received your review and we are sorry to hear that your mother is not comfortable with the equipment she is currently using. If you have not yet had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team, a representative will be happy to help resolve this issue and provide you with any equipment alternatives needed. We do offer a standard lightweight help button if needed. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 17th, 2023

Shirley Luzier Alamogordo, NM

I am 90 years old and used your service on 10 May 21 when I fell in my living room and hit my forehead on my walker causing it to bleed. I was instantly connected to a person and explained my situation. They requested an ambulance be dispatched to my home for assistance. They also called my daughter to tell her what happened. She was able to get to me before the ambulance arrived and access the situation. When the EMTs arrived, she told them what she had found out about my fall and requested they transport me to the local hospital to have my head checked in case of a concussion or other issue going on. I was taken to the ER at GCRMC and my needs were taken care of immediately. When my daughter told me she signed me ip for Mobile Help 24 hour Emergency Monitoring, I told her I didnt feel I needed it, but I was so glad I had my pendant on when I fell and I reached help in a matter of minutes after pushing the button. It would have been extremely difficult if not impossible for me to get to phone to dial 911 considering where and how I landed after the fall. Having the Mobile Help was the best thing my daughter could have done for me so I can remain living independently in my own home and not worry so much about the what ifs. My solution is only a button push away for needed assistance should I fall again. I am very satisfied with the service from Mobile Help and highly recommend it for anyone that has a loved one living alone that they worry about their safety.

Danielle Meissner Endicott, NY

The customer service agent, Stewart, was AMAZING with setting up the account. I believe we called on a Sunday evening and her was so polite, helpful, friendly, and patient. Stewart was also very clear with options and directions with set up. There were two of us helping our friend set this service up and he was very patient while we talk among the 3 of us to make decisions. I believe we have already accidentally bumped the button twice and each the response has been swift and understanding. I helped my 87 year old friend with this so that we all (including her) could feel more confident and safe in keeping her in her home. She is so alert and capable; however, mobility is an issue and the fear of falling creates a lot of anxiety for her. This has put all of us who love her and her more at ease. Thank you! The hope is you never have to use it, but if the time ever comes for an emergency I am confident in MobileHelp.

EPJ Sterling, VA

Although I have not had to reach out for help, I accidently activated the alarm on my writ and didn't know it, all four of my contacts were called, and I was instantly called to see if I needed help. Additionally, I like the ease of the multiple alert devices that activate a call for help. i.e. Voice activation; Pushing a button from a device around my neck or on the wall to "no response" will automatically send help and notify my alerting the people on my "Emergency Response List". Also, the fall detector and the GPS navigational signal will pin-point my whereabouts if I am away from home and get into an accident, they can send help.

Sue Nowell

I ordered this system on a Wednesday because I was having blood pressure problems. I live alone & was afraid I might fall. That Saturday I had to have a pacemaker implanted and when I came home it was had arrived. It was a week before I was able to get it set up. The Tec Department was very patient and helpful in answering my questions. They even ran the test & told me I could call back in a month & they would check it for me. I had to call back & tell them I had to move the lockbox to a more convenient location. That representative was helpful as well. Thankfully I haven't had to use the device but I have been impressed with the service so far.. .

Alex

My mom’s caregiver was able to set up the system for her very easily. I got a text immediately after the system was installed to let me know it was up and running. I like that it is not intrusive for her. My mom does not realize she is wearing it which is a good thing because it took her a lot to get on board with getting a medical alert system. It seems to be holding up well. She hasn’t broken it and she sleeps with it. It was good for us that there was no contract and no high pressure sales and no monthly fee. Those were probably the biggest decision makers for us. It is a really good value. If anything happens I have peace of mind.