Best Company Guarantee MobileHelp Logo

MobileHelp

9.5

Melissa Chaney Anchorage, AK

I received a call that my mom had fallen and that MH wasn't able to contact her. They informed me that EMS had been contacted and was on their way to her house.

Raezel Poplawski Austin, TX

They have been very attentive to my needs. They answered my questions, checked my system and resolved problems. The system worked, even though it was a false alarm.

Rochelle Browne Encino, CA

I am relatively new to the system and so don't feel able to answer most questions. I rated customer service as excellent because to the considerable time spent by customer representatives answering questions and helping me set up

Tonya Hawkins Waldorf, MD

The initial conversation/sales pitch went well however: 1. The names were spelled incorrectly on the contract documentation. 2. The equipment was shipped to the wrong address after two conversations with representatives ensuring that it would be shipped to the correct address. 3. I was not able to receive a refund of the $80+ it cost ME to deliver the equipment to the correct address after I paid MobileHelp $30 for overnight delivery.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Tonya, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your order. We're glad to see that you were able to speak with our Customer Service team and that the package has been retrieved. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we will ensure that you receive nothing less going forward. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3 for Customer Service. Thank you for being a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Malka Gold New York, NY

The equipment works really well. This is most important to me since the previous such company which was so highly recommended (??) had totally ineffective equipment -- obviously not to be depended on for emergencies!!

Stefanie Mullins Absarokee, MT

On behalf of our family, I would like to thank you for your superior service over the years. My mother was a loyal customer for the last 8 years or so, right up until the end. Your device, coupled with your customer service, quite literally saved her life on more than one occasion. I have in the past and will continue to recommend MobileHelp to anyone who is looking for a piece of mind for themselves or a loved one. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for providing such a great service.

Kathy Leonardtown, MD

The device works well. My Mom feels confident about being alone. We have checked the connection throughout the house and works wonderfully. My Mom who is very hard of hearing can hear the monitor in every room of her house.

Irlopez San Antonio, TX

Since we got this service for my parents 5 months ago, they have used it twice. MobileHelp immediately contacted them, dispatched an ambulance, and called me to inform me of the situation. I am thankful my parents have MobileHelp.

Pam L Sun City West, AZ

Excellent helping me to pick thecorrect system that would work the best for my Mom's needs. Fairly easy to set up. Not the best instruction manuals to refer to. Instructions not complete or easy for a senior to navigate. Fall necklace very sensitive (which is better than not being sensitive enough), and we had set off several false alarms (including when my uncle took the shower/bathroom press button alarm out of the box).

Steve Street Vinita, OK

Not one problem with the company, world like it should. Prompt service friendly people. Excellent customer service. Equipment showed up on time and is easy to use. I would recommend this product to all I come in contact with who may be interested in a service such as this one.

Thomas David Hale Troy, NY

just asking where where are you going what are you doing and call him back and just say we are they say yeah we got you and within a minute so it takes the worry out of getting someone there at 2 a.m. or slicing your leg off or anything like that it takes the worry out of it

Donita Barnes New Castle, IN

Affordable, very helpful, great system. My questions are always answered quickly and completely, the two times my grandson accidentally activated the system the response time was immediate. If you have people over or if you just have a lovely day with your computer in your backpack

Dana Porter Virginia Beach, VA

Customer service staff are efficient and polite. Emergency staff are always quick and thorough when needed, and patient with my Mom if she accidentally pushes the fall button. This is a great service and I highly recommend it.

Audni G Miller, PhD, LCSW San Antonio, TX

Fortunately, I have not needed the assistance medically and I just purchased MH. I did need assistance from Support staff to set it up and operate it. The customer service person patiently answered my questions and when I could not work the “on” button on the Solo unit he told me a lot of people doing that and to push button in with the point of a pen. I pushed hard with a pen and that worked. But it means I will always be sure to have a pen with the unit. And I am strong, not weak or frail! But the service from the representative was patient and courteous and thank goodness he told me how to turn it on!

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Audni, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We are glad to hear that you were able to speak with our Technical Support team about this, and please do not hesitate to give us a call back if any further assistance is needed. You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being a valued part of our MobileHelp family.

May. 19th, 2021

Sharon Boehl Garland, TX

I really like my shower unit. I thought I was testing it. So I took it in my bathroom to check it out. I did nothing ( so I thought ) next thing I noticed a firetruck and the ambulance in front of my home. I had called for an ambulance with out knowing it. Nice to know they can respond that fast.

Julie Alston Lake Charles, LA

I initially subscribed to the fall alert pendant. I found it to be too sensitive. I could not put it on without making it send an alert. I did not like wearing it around my neck. It was bothersome. I returned the fall pendant and am using the wrist band which I find more comfortable and easier to deal with. The service has been very good. However at my home the cell signal is only one to two bars on the base so sometimes it’s difficult to hear the emergency operator.

Keiko Isshiki Los Angeles, CA

One time, I accidentally dropped my fall button, and then, my mobile device was immediately activated with the Emergency Response Center. Even though it was a mistake on my part, I felt very relieved knowing that those devices were working as expected.

Debra Stroupe Kittanning, PA

I had a lot of questions when I first called them. They were very personable and cared about my father’s needs and didn’t push their product on me. They explained everything and went over prices to see what worked best for our situation. I’m very happy with MobileHelp.

Maggie Oberhelman Laurel, NE

As much as I have worn it I haven't had any problem with it I usually wear the necklace is very comfortable I haven't wanted to watch yet the only thing I find me inconvenience with is where to put the monitor that I have to carry with me all the time but other than that I think this is a great service.

Shelba Holmes Dawson, GA

I have not had the service very long but my experience so far is that the answer to all my questions and concerns have been met immediately by very courteous, helpful folks. This is very comforting to someone in my circumstances.

Kimberly Simpson California, MD

Quick response when alert goes off . My mother wears the pendant and she plays with it which then sets it off we have had false alarms due to that and when I havent been able to get to the control to cancel they contact me by phone to alert me and are very courteous

Kenneth Hinshaw Greenville, OH

I have never had to use it yet, Thankfully, but to know it's there is gives me a good peace of mind. Talking to the service personnel when I had a small problem at the beginning was reassuring that I had chose the right product. The person I spoke to in the service department was very knowledgeable & helpful. I'm very pleased with Mobile HELP!!!

Evelyn Irvine Keaau, HI

I feel more confident with Mobile Help. The alarm sounded off two different times when I jostled it too much while transferring to my wheelchair. I hadn't fallen. It notified me to hold the button down for 5 seconds if I was OK. Glad to know it's keeping an "eye" on me.

Andrea Barrett New York, NY

After spending a great deal time researching the combination of equipment I hoped for, MobileHelp was the only source that offered exactly what I wanted. Excellent user-friendly tech help. Very pleased with my decision to go with this company.

Judy Woodruff, SC

I have had my device only a month, so I haven’t really used it, other than to do tests. However, I have been impressed with the quality of the device and the response of the company. I did a lot of research before I chose Mobile a help and had a lot of questions. Every time I contacted MobileHelp, I received prompt response. When I didn’t respond to their messages left on my answering machine (I thought they were just courtesy calls.), they contacted the first emergency contact on my list. I call that excellent service!

Anonymous Los Angeles, CA

The representative I spoke to was very informative. She gave me excellent customer service and educated me in a lot of aspects of the business. She was very attentive to my needs and I was satisfied with the experience. I like the option of having it month to month so that if it's not a good option I can cancel at any time. When we got the device and tested it, we got a rapid response from the operator informing me that the test was successful. They were very friendly and thorough which was great. I like the peace of mind it provides me.

Loretta Daddi Williamsburg, VA

I had Two instance when the alarm went off accidentally well they were as quick as possible they were there right on the money and they were very nice and I apologized I don't know how it happened except for now I'm wearing a winter coat so maybe when I took the coat on or off anyway they were as nice as could be and they were a swift as could be so I was very happy

Liza L Duart Waterbury, CT

My Uncle had a five minute wait time while trying to test his new system. Says he could have been dead on the floor.

Paula Groth Cromwell, CT

I have not had to use the service, but knowing it's there if I need it, gives me peace of mind.

Janet Bauert Sanford, TX

My mother in law has accidentally set it off during the night and MobileHelp was on it immediately.

Cheryl Taylor High Point, NC

The customer service representative who helped me set up the account was very helpful

Janice Leonard Long Beach, WA

The customer service is the best! Thankfully, we have not had to activate the HELP button.

Sue Nowell

I ordered this system on a Wednesday because I was having blood pressure problems. I live alone & was afraid I might fall. That Saturday I had to have a pacemaker implanted and when I came home it was had arrived. It was a week before I was able to get it set up. The Tec Department was very patient and helpful in answering my questions. They even ran the test & told me I could call back in a month & they would check it for me. I had to call back & tell them I had to move the lockbox to a more convenient location. That representative was helpful as well. Thankfully I haven't had to use the device but I have been impressed with the service so far.. .

Alex

My mom’s caregiver was able to set up the system for her very easily. I got a text immediately after the system was installed to let me know it was up and running. I like that it is not intrusive for her. My mom does not realize she is wearing it which is a good thing because it took her a lot to get on board with getting a medical alert system. It seems to be holding up well. She hasn’t broken it and she sleeps with it. It was good for us that there was no contract and no high pressure sales and no monthly fee. Those were probably the biggest decision makers for us. It is a really good value. If anything happens I have peace of mind.

Barbara Lucier Lexington, KY

Quick response to joy questions and getting the equipment to me. Easy to use and responsive tech. service. !!

Scott Shufelberger Wichita, KS

Fast response time. Ease of They were very helpful in the enrollment process. Equipment came quickly.

Beth moore Pottstown, PA

Helpful direction when searching for the best medical alert system, rapid response in terms of delivery to the home.

Julie Stark Nashville, TN

They’ve been very responsive to my grandma and understanding when she’s accidentally trigger the alarm.

Janet Rabuck Newburg, PA

They were able to answer all of my Husband's and I's questions and assure us this system would function for us.

Alice Leonard Joplin, MO

People I have talked to have been very understanding and polite. And they speak slower and clearer than most people.

Paul Whitbeck Oceanside, CA

They were great helping me get my mom set up with a new alert system. Timely, up front, they were great.

Joan L. Rodrigue Oakland, ME

Being a recent customer we had little things happen that cause rescue to come here without us calling them.

Kathy Lehmann Spooner, WI

Easy to us after learning to test, what buttons do, etc. I'm more relaxed with it. My husband had one so knew a little about monthly checks.

Joyce Parker Richmond, VA

Good experience everything was explained and I’m pleased with the product the arm bracelet is a little sweaty so it can be uncomfortable

Linda Rice Colorado Springs, CO

Its very easy to use. Fortunately i HAVENT NEEDED TO, BUT ON ACCIDENTAL PUSHING THE BUTTON THE PEOPLE ANSWERING THE CALL WERE EXTREMELY NICE.

Frank Hamburg, NY

They have met all expectations, response times have been very quick. Operators are very thorough when called upon

Patricia Goodale Gilbert, SC

If i go outside home i do not want to keep up with 2 devices, i, e. One around neck and base if i need to talk with anyone. Everything needs to be on necklace or bracelet.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Patricia, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to ensure that you receive nothing less. Our Technical Support team would be happy to review your account with you and advise on any of our equipment alternatives that may better fit your lifestyle. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? Please let us know if you have any additional questions, you can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 11th, 2021

Mary P Burke Brooklandville, MD

Fortunately I have had occasion to call upon Mobile Help. I have accidentally pressed the button and the responders have been understsndingüíï

Lawrence Vidinha

My mother fell twice and the necklace didn' trigger the system. Once while lying in bed it triggered the fall detection system which was a false alarm. Zero for three is not a good average.

Reply from MobileHelp

Hi Lawrence, We received your review and we would like to apologize for the trouble you are experiencing. We would like to contact you to help resolve this issue. Our Technical Support team will be able to review the equipment with you and send any equipment replacements needed. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? Please let us know if you have any questions, our Technical Support team can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 4th, 2021

Anonymous Rochester, NY

Great phone experience. Honest. Lowest price. I fell and was outside but could hear my alarm going off upstairs.