LifeStation

6.4

Shirley Hibler Houston, TX

Not a good experience with salesman. Too long for this space. Three different prices and would not let me hang up until I gave him my credit card number. Smelled of desperation.

Reply from LifeStation

Hello Shirley I am trying to find more information on your account so I could determine who you spoke on the phone with, but i would need you to provide some extra details for me. Could you give me the number that used when you called, your current account number, or the full name of the user of the device? Thank You

May. 28th, 2019

Lavina HOOGEVEEN Grandville, MI

I do NOT want to here EMERGENCY repeated and repeated too loudly. and every month when I check in. NO THANKS

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your review Lavina. When we send our devices to users, we make sure that they will be able to hear the device no matter where they are or what their condition is. Many of our users are hard of hearing, so a loud device is the only way that we would be able to properly communicate with them when they are in an emergency situation. Being able to communicate with our users is one of the most important aspects of our service, and for this reason a louder device ensures that we will able to maintain that conversation no matter what situation our users find themselves in. I will pass your feedback along to the development team.

Marika Flynn Thompson, MO

Good. But am uncertain if device has been activated. No actual confirmation if it is working properly.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you Marika for your feedback. We tried reaching out yesterday in order to discuss your device functionality but were unable to reach you or leave a message. We would love to have the opportunity to address your concerns here so please call our 24/7 care specialists at 800-998-2400 at your earliest convenience.

May. 16th, 2019

Faye Manning

They have responded to my Mom very fast and were very promped in calling back to make sure she was alright

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Faye!

Beatrice bell

i have had very good support with Lfe station plus very cost effective

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Beatrice!

Laberta June Pruitt

I have had to use it 2 times and response was great!

Thanks Laberta!

June Colilla

wrist strap is awkward and uncomfortable

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback June! If you would to discuss switching to a pendant instead, please call our 24/7 customer service line at 800-998-2400. We would love to help find the right device for you.

Frances Tessa

Phone is answered immediately when I've called. Your people are very polite. I wanted my box hooked up to my cel phone and woman who answered knew exactly how to do it. I accidently pressed the button on the necklace (at three in the morning) and was treated very politly and person who answered made sure I was really alright.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Frances! Our monitoring specialists know that people can accidentally activate the device, and because of this they make sure to treat each activation as professionally as possible to make sure each user feels comfortable continuing to use their system.

walter Palasieski

if you cancel they dont work with and give you time to return outdated product charging outrageous fees to tour checking account or card.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Walter. We tried reaching out to you in order to discuss your concerns but were unable to reach you. If you would like to contact out 24/7 customer service line at 800-998-2400, we would love the opportunity to hear more from you about your situation.

May. 10th, 2019

Mrs. Miran Macias Johnson

Our mom survived longer because of your fast response. My siblings and I are so grateful. Mother did pass away later but we were able to have time with her because of you quick help Thank you from our hearts.

Reply from LifeStation

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Miran. I am glad that we were able to help provide you and your family some peace of mind while you spent time with your mother. Thank you for choosing LifeStation, and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Pat Ligon

Reasonably priced, no hard sell, easy to install, prompt answer in an emergency

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Pat!

William Snow Brewster, MA

Product, Premium Mobile, appears be as advertised. Time will tell how their support will be.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review William. Please let us know how the device works for you!

May. 2nd, 2019

Bobby Hutchinson

NEVER HAD A ISSUE ARE CONCERN, GOT A QUICK RESPONSE AND HELP WHEN NEEDED.

Thanks Bobby!

Cathy Speris

Life station saved my moms life. if she fell i could count on their assistance. One issue I was charged $50.00 after I return the station after she passed. WHY?

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Cathy. The reason for the charge is most likely because the device was not returned before a new monthly charge. When the device is outside of the building, whether it is being used or not, we are required to monitor it and with that comes a cost. If you would like to discuss this with customer service please call our 24/7 number at 800-998-2400 to see if we can help resolve this issue.

Donna Ree for Raphalena Morelli

excellent service, reliable , gives me peace of mind knowing that my 95 year old mother can get help in a second.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Donna and Raphalena! Providing peace of mind is the one of the main reasons why the LifeStation device is loved by our users, and we are so glad that you and your family also feel peace of mind with our device.

Debra

Never had any problems with only one or any products

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Debra!

Linda

Easy to use. Reliable. Enjoyed the independence knowing things we we were concerned about were covered.

Thank you Linda!

Lisa Johnson Mitchell

It seems that my mom's Life Station is always sending signals saying that it "didn't send out its daily alert" or something like this. We call in, have it fixed, but then it happens again.

Vera

Reliable. Fast response time. Peace of mind. Price is Right for service provided.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Vera! We are so glad that having LifeStation can provide peace of mind for you and your family.

Vincent P Morris

good customer service Always on time with alert calls.Excellent product.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Vincent!

sandra nidetz

sometimes when i test the machine it seems to take too long for an answer

Reply from LifeStation

We appreciate your feedback Sandra! The safety of our users is our #1 priority and we are constantly working to ensure that you get the fastest response time possible.

Connie Conner Rocklin, CA

Very helpful Immediate response once I made my decision

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Connie!

Kathryn Huffman Vista, CA

After 3 weeks, I still haven't received my LifeStation product. I am VERY disappointed that the customer service representative who signed me up said it would arrive in 3-5 days and it still isn't here 20 days later!

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Kathryn. We tried reaching out to you on Tuesday to resolve this issue but we were unable to reach you. Please call our customer service line at 800-998-2400 so we can resolve this issue as efficiently as we can.

Apr. 25th, 2019

Paul

The recent instructions to set-up the unit included a phone number that I was not able to make contact with.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for your feedback Paul. I am sorry to hear that the number you received was unable to be called. If you still require assistance with the device please call our customer service line at 800-998-2400 and they should be able to help you with anything you need.

Betty Luther

The time I needed help they were very fast.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Betty! I am glad that we were able to provide the help that you needed.

Ednamay E. Taraba

Can not wear it, way to heavy. No good for just sitting around home and sleeping, not what I expected and way to expensive

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ednamay. We tried reaching out to you on Tuesday to discuss returning to your original device, but we were unable to reach you. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please call our customer service line at 800-998-2400.

Apr. 25th, 2019

David Sbaffi

The service is great and the people I have talked to have been great.

Thanks David!

Helen

It works! My mother in law has pushed the button several times over the years with no problems.

Thanks Helen!

Norman

Long wait after calling before getting an answer

Reply from LifeStation

We appreciate your feedback Norman. The safety of our customers is our #1 priority and we are always working to ensure that you get the fastest response time possible. If you have any more concerns please feel free to call our customer service line at 800-998-2400

Karen

Good service and Always helpful. Best value for the money. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Karen!

prefer not to answer

Staff is helpful when we call to check the unit

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review!

Mike Epple

Great service. Very responsive. Friendly and caring when contact by parents.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mike!

Leonard Gust

I've moved around a bit for a few years and also moved the system in complete confidence and without a problem.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Leonard!

Kressie Arcadia, FL

I have locked myself out of the house and they even let me get back in the house. Nobody was around to help me get in and I had to call in.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Kressie!

Apr. 18th, 2019

Anonymous Miami, FL

It would be nice if it was smaller and less obtrusive but other than that it works perfectly fine. My mother needed it because she fell down and she needed to use the device and they called me at the same time they called the rescue. Keep up the good work LifeStation

Anonymous La Quinta, CA

The customer service has been pretty good over the years. I've had one bad experience. The phone call dropped and that was my big problem but I've got that straightened out and I call LifeStation first and tell them I'm going to test the system and it's been working fine.

Gladys Tyler, TX

They helped me whenever I called. Every time I used the device, it worked beautifully. I've called them several times when I was caring for my mother and when I ran my test, they answered promptly.

Marilyn Melville, NY

My testing has always been a positive experience. The only negative comment I had is that unfortunately the device only allows you to use it within the area of your home and not when you outdoors.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Marilyn! If you are interested we do offer a Mobile GPS Device that keeps you protected not just in your home, but outdoors and anywhere you would like to go. If you would like to hear more about this device, please feel free to call our 24/7 customer service team at 800/998/2400 so they can help you determine if you would to switch to this new device.

Apr. 18th, 2019

Carol Boise, ID

They are always very helpful. If there is an issue, it gets resolved quickly. We used the device when there was a fall and it was very efficient.

Emma Corona, CA

They always respond immediately and don't hesitate to call if I need help. They respond immediately. We usually test it once a month and there's no issue.

Max

They've been reliable. It's worked for my mom and it's an essential tool for her to be able to live at home. It's been very reliable. They seem to update things correctly and there hasn't been really much of a problem or issue with it. We have tested it on numerous occasions and the customer support and feedback we had was always prompt and accurate so we were happy with that. We've had it for 5-7 years now. Early on, there were a number of times that in her sleep the button got pressed but in the last three years, that hasn't been an issue so there's not even been false alarms which is good for everybody.

Clare

I've always had a quick response from them and the people that I've talked to have always been informative and very nice on the phone. I like everything about it. I wear it every day and every time I've use it, the people that had come on came some quickly. I had to change the black cloth that hold it because it made my neck raw and hurt so I got a shoelace that was very thin and put it on and that's been fine.

Ramona

I've only used LifeStation once and the response was good.

Joseph

They always answer me right away when I push the button. It's convenient. I have used it quite a few times to get the ambulance.

Geraldine

They always answer the phone it seems. It's a little longer than it was when I first ordered it. I would be a lot more at easy if they answered quicker when they are called. The wait time is a little longer than before. I have the full alert for the falls and it's very sensitive. I have set it off a few times because it's more sensitive than the original I had.

Rena Maxine

Every time I have ran a test on it, they are automatically right on. Sometimes I like to wear the wrist device but it's always too big for my arm.

Dianna

They have always been good about helping me.

Ella

The reason I've had trouble with the customer support was that the batteries go down after it's been on the charger all night and it shouldn't do that. The device is so big and heavy. I'm sick of it going off accidentally several times.

It's okay for what I need but it doesn't reach the farthest that I go.

Barbara

When I need the customer support, they were very responsive.