Since 1977, LifeStation has been offering medical alert devices and medical monitoring services designed by medical alert industry veterans to help seniors live independently. LifeStation makes getting emergency assistance easier for seniors who want to live in the comfort of their own home at an affordable cost. LifeStation looks after the health and well-being of older adults, giving them, as well as their family members, peace of mind knowing they will be protected with LifeStation's emergency services and medical monitoring.

Additional highlights of the company include low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95–34.95), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no contract length, and a lifetime warranty on LifeStation equipment. The medical alert company has high ratings and exceptional service, which is evidenced by a number of positive Life Station reviews below.

Click here to go straight to LifeStation customer reviews

The Good

• Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts
  • Multiple Plan Options
  • System and Warranty
  • Fastest Response time in the Industry
  • Complimentary Alert Messaging
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Five-Day Battery for Mobile System
  • Waterproof Alert Button
  • "Find My Loved One" Feature
  • Free Spousal Alert Monitoring
  • LifeStation Reviews
  • 1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts

LifeStation has lower prices on medical alert systems than most other leading competitor medical alert companies. On top of that, there are no long-term contracts that rope customers into service for a specified period of time. With LifeStation, customers can cancel at any time without having to pay a cancellation fee. Both of these points make LifeStation a very wise financial choice.

Multiple Plan Options

LifeStation offers a variety of plans to ensure there is a choice that fits every consumer, regardless of their specific lifestyle. Whether you are regularly on the go or typically remain at your home, LifeStation has a plan to fit everyone's needs. You can also choose between monthly, quarterly, or annual billing services. Plan details for LifeStation's three main packages are below:

In-Home Landline — $19.95 per Month

This package is best for customers who most often remain at home but still want to remain independent and safe in the case of an emergency.

• Shower-safe buttons wearable as a pendant or on the wrist
  • Sensitive whole-house 2-way speakerphone
  • Optional fall detection pendant available
  • Plug compatible with landline phone jack or modem - optional Cellular System available

In-Home Cellular — $26.95 per Month

This plan is best for consumers looking for protection in their home and around their yard, as this plan has a larger range from the base station to ensure protection in the yard as well as in your home.

• 2-Way voice pendant
  • Shower-safe pendant up to 600-foot range (2 football fields)
  • Easy setup - connect to phone line and power within minutes
  • No activation or setup fees

Mobile LTE — $34.95 per Month

This package is best for consumers looking to be more active with their medical alert system and who plan to leave their homes quite often. This medical alert device is made specifically for on-the-go.

LifeStation’s Mobile LTE boasts the most advanced suite of capabilities to date in a medical alert system. Leveraging AT&T’s 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest and most reliable system, it takes advantage of LifeStation’s award-winning monitoring center, allowing seniors to get help quickly and confidently, anywhere in the country

• Fastest, most reliable nationwide LTE Network
  • Most accurate location services, utilizing GPS and Wi-Fi
  • Fully waterproof — take it in the shower or bath with no worries
  • Longest battery life — up to five days without needing a charge

System and Warranty

LifeStation's medical alert systems are covered under a lifetime warranty. Their in-home system consists of a pendant or wristband with an emergency alert device button and a base station that is connected to their monitoring station. The base unit and emergency button work within 1,000 feet of each other. When you press the button, a Care Specialist is notified that you are having an emergency.

The base station features an enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that gives users two-way communication with a Care Specialist even if they have fallen down. For those without a traditional landline, LifeStation offers products for alternative phone service and mobile devices for seniors with active lifestyles. Read LifeStation reviews below to read about customers' experiences with different types of LifeStation alert systems.

Fastest Response Time in the Industry

LifeStation's monitoring station exceeds both national and industry standards for training and response time. It is a UL-listed and 5 Diamond Certified medical monitoring center with a strict training protocol for its personnel, starting with six weeks of formal classroom training and mandatory exams at the end of every module.

Once this training for the response center personnel is successfully completed, there is field training guided by TMA certified instructors. All new personnel receives weekly performance reviews for three months. This ensures a high standard of customer service and a quick response time.

The average LifeStation response time is 20 seconds. The company encourages its customers to do a monthly system test so they can see how quickly LifeStation responds to alerts. LifeStation systems also have check-in capabilities that allow the company to check your system each week to ensure it is communicating with the monitoring center.

Complimentary Alert Messaging

A LifeStation medical alert device also offers caregivers the option for an alert messaging service that sends automatic email notifications in the event their loved one has an emergency. It also performs a silent weekly test of the loved one's system and notifies them if the system has any issues.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

LifeStation features a 30-day money-back guarantee for any customer on any payment plan. This includes customers that still pay month-to-month. This can give customers peace of mind that they can test out LifeStation and get their money back if the medical alert service doesn't work for them. LifeStation is essentially risk-free, and anyone can try the service without committing to any fees or contracts.

Five-Day Battery for Mobile System

LifeStation's mobile medical alert system has an impressive battery life of up to five days, which is an upgrade from the previous 36 hours. This is considered impressively long, especially compared to other medical alert companies. Having a lengthy alarm battery life ensures the medical alert owner does not have to worry about charging the system every day and has the ability to go days without having to worry about doing so. LifeStation also replaces medical alert batteries for free so customers do not have to worry that this cost would be out of their pocket.

In the case of a power outage, LifeStation's system also has a backup battery that lasts for up to 32 hours. When your power turns back on, the battery will begin to self-charge.

Waterproof Alert Button

All of LifeStation's medical alert buttons are waterproof. This means you don't have to worry about taking off the alert device when showering, taking a bath, or during other activities that involve water. This is especially convenient since wet areas are the most fall-prone areas, so it is a major plus that you'll still have protection in these instances.

"Find My Loved One" Feature

For a limited time, LifeStation has created a "Find My Loved One" feature to go with all mobile GPS device packages. This feature allows anyone on the emergency contact list of the medical alert owner to text "Find + [medical alert owner's name]." The contact will then receive a text message with a link to the address of the loved one's location on a map.

Whether it's used as an extra safety precaution or a way to find a medical alert device if lost, this feature adds additional peace of mind and added security for medical alert owners and their loved ones. With a simple text, they can check up on their loved ones and their whereabouts at any time.

Free Spousal Alert Monitoring

If you have a spouse or another person in your home who also wants medical alert monitoring, LifeStation will provide the monitoring services completely free. The only cost the second medical alert user is responsible for is an extra help button, which is $3.99 per month.

LifeStation Reviews

LifeStation consumer reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting exceptional LifeStation customer service, affordable pricing, quick response times, and quality equipment. LifeStation complaints are minimal, demonstrating a positive customer experience and awarding LifeStation a high star rating. Knowing LifeStation has reliable service and highly trained professionals can give consumers peace of mind that their loved one using the medical alert device will be taken care of.

1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

LifeStation has a 1,000-foot range from the base station for its medical alert devices. Many medical alert providers have lower ranges closer to 600 ft. A larger range gives consumers more flexibility in how far they can travel from the medical alert device base station and ensures more protection in the case of a fall or another emergency.

The Bad

Additional Fees

One way LifeStation's alert service falls short of its competitors, who offer spouse coverage at no additional charge, is by charging an additional fee of $3.99 per month for every extra alert button. Also at an extra cost is a LockBox, a bathroom and hallway alert button, and automatic fall detection, which some companies offer for free or include in the subscription fee. However, the fee is minimal and won't raise your monthly payment by a significant amount. Check out LifeStaton reviews below to see if this has proved to be a problem to past customers.

The Bottom Line

LifeStation offers both standard benefits as well as modern technological features like mobile GPS tracking technology and audible notifications, letting users know the battery needs to be recharged. LifeStation's pricing is on par with the lower to middle range of industry standards with a price-lock guarantee of one monthly rate and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

LifeStation's greatest strength lies in the industry certifications it holds, such as UL approval and TMA certified instructors to provide peace of mind. The major selling points are LifeStation's state of the art monitoring center, the automatic alerts for caregivers, and LifeStation Fall Detection. The medical alert service is known for its quality medical alert systems with high-end equipment, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing, including a low-priced monthly fee, no activation fee, no equipment fee, and no contract length.

If you're interested in learning more about the medical alert provider, read LifeStation reviews below to see what current and past customers have to say about the company, its customer service, its equipment, and more.

Sadie M

April 15th, 2019 Holtville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've always been there for me. I carry it around my pocket all the time. One time I dropped it and I didn't know if it would still be working, so I called the office and they assured me.

Sue

April 15th, 2019 Canton, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service has always answered my questions when I have them and usually get back to me pretty quickly when I do call. They have been there on several occasions and they've been very helpful and I appreciate them being there. My dad had fallen and I was not home and I got a call from LifeStation saying that he had fallen and I was able to contact my husband he was able to get home and help him so that was appreciated that if he didn't have LifeStation, he would have been laying on the floor for who knows how long until one of us got home.

Doris

April 15th, 2019 Whiting, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I always wear the button towards my body and yesterday by mistake I put it on the other way and I'm in the other part of my house and I hear a voice in my bedroom asking if I was all right.

Geraldine

April 15th, 2019 Whiting, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tested it and the ambulance came very quick.

Mary Jane

April 15th, 2019 New Derry, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I tested it, LifeStation answers immediately.

Paul R

April 15th, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The device is fine. It works well. I've had this a long time and it's help up very well.

Myrna

April 15th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My battery died and they were very nice about getting a new one to me and very nice about it, no trouble.

Patricia

April 15th, 2019 Lombard, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't have any problem getting through to them and they take care of everything. The customer service is very good. My brother and I were able to hook it up with ease. We've never had to use it, but when we do test it, so far it's working and everything is fine. We've had it for almost 8 or 9 years now and I'm satisfied with it. There's been no increase in price.

Alice

April 15th, 2019 Orland Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think the advice when I call in to LifeStation is superb. I used it when I fell and the staff called in for an ambulance and the ambulance came to my home.

Ronald

April 15th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've always been very responsive and they're very prompt.

April 15th, 2019 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service really does try to help you. I did have a problem and I had to call about a million times but every time I called, they were very very nice and they were very helpful. They tried to be very helpful and I finally got it straightened out. I had the one that plugged into a phone jack. We had to use it a couple of times and when you use it, those people that respond are very calm and they stay right with you. You really feel like you're getting supported. I had to use it twice. I bought it for my mother but I had to use it for myself because I was getting sicker and sicker and I finally was in such pain that we decided to call an ambulance so my mother used the device and it was a good thing because by the time they got here, I was almost unconscious and the lady stayed on the phone with my mother until they got here. It was very very helpful.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Anonymous! Our customer service specialists are highly trained to be as professional and efficient as possible when on the phone with a customer. I am glad that they were able to help you in whatever way you needed, and i am glad to hear that we were able to help your mother while you were ill.

Henry L

April 15th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love everything about the device. I put it on top of my toilet when I was taking a shower and it fell off and it went off and I didn't hear it because I am upstairs and when I got out of the shower, my phone was ringing and it was my daughter and she was calling to see if I was okay and that the paramedics were on their way. I went downstairs and they were already here. So it's beautiful and very safe to have.

Diana

April 15th, 2019 San Clemente, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They answer right away. My husband had accidentally hit it and they came right on.

Floyd

April 15th, 2019 Mason, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sometimes I have wait time for the customer service. I haven't had any problems, I like everything about the device. All the testing has gone just fine. The person is very quick to respond.

Jane

April 15th, 2019 Martinez, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer support is very good and it's always been there for me. The device is okay, it's not very attractive.

Donald

April 15th, 2019 Sitka, AK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The representatives are very prompt and very courteous. They answer and want to know if I need help. It's very handy to have.

Margaret

April 15th, 2019 Texarkana, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used it two times to go to the hospital and I found it to be very good. Mine is old and they were going to send me a new one but I told them not to because I've been using this one for years and it's a life saver. One time I was sick and it was in the evening and they took me right to the hospital and my daughter met me there.

Teresa

April 15th, 2019 Middletown, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service is always available for answering questions or anything else. One time I had a stroke and I used the device to get help. It has saved my life on occasion. I live alone and that was my way to get help when I had fallen down.

Mary

April 15th, 2019 Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service answers right away. Sometimes it goes off when there isn't a reason for it, but it doesn't happen often. I did have one bad fall where it didn't go off, but I didn't fall from a height. I did fall in the yard once and there were no neighbors need and I called the emergency squad and they came.

April 15th, 2019 Robbinsville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LifeStation answers pretty regularly. I have never had to call for an emergency, but we check to see if it still works and it does.

Linda

April 15th, 2019 Fenton, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've been there when we need them. They were quick about doing what they had to do. The only thing they need to improve upon is possibly the phone numbers coming up to people that they're reaching out to if a person needs help. They come up as an out of state call and a lot of people aren't answering them. Two separate occasions, we were notified that my mother was in trouble and we were able to get to her quickly.

Lynda

April 15th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We got a text from LifeStation because my mother-in-law pressed her button. I was very confused why they didn't just call us. I would have appreciated the phone call rather than the text.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lynda! The way that our procedure works is that when the button is pressed, if it is an actual emergency we will go through the call list and contact them in the order that was set. If however, the button press is accidental, we will send a text message to let you know that a button press did occur, but that the situation did not escalate to the point where we had to call the people on the list. I hope this gives you better clarification on why you received a text message and not a phone call.

Elizabeth

April 15th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There's been a time where we pushed the button and it took a good two minutes for somebody to come on the line. The equipment's pretty bulky and takes quite a bit of counter space. We've had to have it replaced four different times. The most recent time we tested it, it took like three minutes to get somebody on the line.

Apr 18, 2019

We appreciate your feedback Elizabeth. The safety of our customers is our #1 priority and we are constantly working to ensure that you get the fastest response time possible.

April 15th, 2019 La Crescenta, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are always available and very helpful. There's nothing about it that I dislike and it's easy to use. There's been lots of times that we've tested it to make sure that it was working and someone always come online and was able to help us.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for the review Anonymous!

Dorothy

April 15th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did have to use it and the paramedics came out.

Apr 18, 2019

I am sorry that you had to use the device Dorothy, but i am glad that we were able to provide you with the help you needed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

April 15th, 2019 Saint Cloud, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One time I was home and I couldn't get to the device but I made a sound. It goes off if you can't get to the button and you just ask for help. And they ask if you need help and you say yes and you don't have to say anything more. They got the ambulance right away and I'm okay.

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for the review Anonymous! We are glad to hear that you enjoy having the LifeStation system.

Shelley

April 15th, 2019 Elmira, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every time I have to use LifeStation, they've been very helpful. I like that it works quickly but I don't like that when I'm upstairs, I don't think it's possible for me to talk to them. I'm on a severe insulin because I'm a diabetic and I've had to use it when my blood sugar has gotten so low that I'm passing out, so that works good. I've been upstairs and leaned against the window and started the alarm and I wasn't able to cancel it from upstairs. I wish there was a way to cancel it from the device.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback Shelley! If you are worried about being able to talk to us when using the device, we would ask you to make sure that the device is in the center of your home to allow it the greatest chance of being able to reach you anywhere in the house.

Aldea

April 15th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got false alarms and things like that and when we've needed to use it, it's always worked. The only thing I don't like is that it looks old and antiquated but it's functionality is good. It's always worked. The other end has always been responsive and helpful when I've tested it.

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback Aldea!

June

April 15th, 2019 Sarasota, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't like that they never check on whether it's working or why I haven't called them with a test. It's been two years and no call or concern. I hope it's working but I don't know for sure. I know other companies that if they don't hear from you, they make a call to you so they remind you to test it. One time I did use it, they couldn't respond because they couldn't hear me. I think there's a lot they could do with the customer service that they aren't bothering to do.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review June! The device is tested once a month to make sure that it is working, but it is a silent test as we do not want to interfere with your day or make you think that something is going on with the unit. I do understand your concern though about not speaking with a member of our team to make sure it is working. I will pass that feedback along so we can better look at how we interact with our users when testing the devices.

Eileen

April 15th, 2019 Greenlawn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've tested a lot sometimes by mistake and I press the button and they're always so gentle and so nice when I call them back. Back before Christmas I fell and broke my pelvis and I could not get off the floor and I pushed my button and LifeStation came and helped me and I got in the hospital that night. I feel very grateful to them.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Eileen! I am sorry for what happened to you, but i am glad that we were able to assist you during this difficult time.

Maggie

April 15th, 2019 Homosassa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LifeStation is good. They always answer the phone. We like it because it works all the time and people answer the phone and it serves its purpose. We've used it several times when my mother has fallen.

Thanks Maggie!

Janice

April 15th, 2019 Keene, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've been very kind to me. Every time I've called I've got what I needed. Anytime I've pushed buttons, they were right there and sent help. I couldn't be more pleased. LifeStation is fine for what I wanted. I'm going to go to one that will give me coverage anywhere I go. The one I have now has to be within four hundred feet of my house in any direction. I've tested it several times. This last time, they called me because the battery was getting low and they took care of that for me.

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for the review Janice! Many people have switched to our Mobile GPS Device as they want to remain active but still feel protected. If you call our customer service line at 800/998/2400 they can give you all the information that you need to decide if you want to switch to this device.

Annette

April 15th, 2019 Dedham, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just wish it would go anywhere instead of just around the house. I used it a few times. I was at my summer home once and I came through the cellar and I fell down the cellar and they came and got me out. I think the button should be a little better. It works like the length of a football field around the house and I'm out on the go a lot and I would like to have it working away from the house. I like that they take out the payment automatically.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Annette! If you are interested we do offer a Mobile GPS Device that would allow you to be protected around the house and outside. If you are interested in this please give our customer service team a call at 800/998/2400 where they will be able to give you more information.

george cull

April 10th, 2019

very pleasant people who were willing to provide answers to all of my many questions

Thanks George!

John graham

April 10th, 2019

Sounded good on the phone. I still haven't got the unit and it's been almost 2 weeks

Janet Barnhill

April 10th, 2019

It doesn't take much effort to call. I have accidentally called three times in two days

Apr 11, 2019

We try to make sure that the device is more on the sensitive side in order to make sure that it can detect a fall when it occurs. Our philosophy is that we would rather the device activate accidentally than not activate when you need it to. Thanks for the review Janet!

Tami Geske

April 10th, 2019

Quick, simple to use, love that you can take it anywhere in the US and friendly staff. The lock box is a nice extra.

Apr 11, 2019

Thank you Tami for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy having the LifeStation System.

Elaine

April 10th, 2019 Maynard, AR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved everything about this company. The staff were very kind and helpful. The only problem we encountered was they did not cover Verizon areas, and we cannot get AT&T in our area. I even asked before ordering if their device worked in our area and their map told them it did. Too bad, I was looking forward to their great service, but had to send it back.

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Elaine! Unfortunately we do rely on the At&T network for our service, and this should have been properly explained to you when you asked on the phone. I am sorry for any any inconvenience this may have caused getting a device that would not work in your area. We will take this feedback to our sales team to make sure it is clearly stated that the At&T network is required in your area before using the device.

Pam Griffin

April 10th, 2019 Roanoke, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My mom has had to use her LifeStation only once and the response time was great. She has the fall detect and the GPS system and i have a great deal of peace knowing she can get the helps she needs when an accident occurs.

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for the review Pam! It is great to hear that having LifeStation could bring you greater peace of mind.

Pamela Weeks

April 10th, 2019 Norman Park, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The mobile works GPS works great . Have tested at home and while out shopping. Got responce every time. Great price..

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Pamela!

Brady O White

April 8th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LifeStation has been very patient with me as I try to determine what equipment is best for my needs and as I slowly lean how to use the equipment properly. Thanks for your understanding.

Apr 09, 2019

Our customer service specialists know that not every person can be rushed when trying to understand how to utilize the equipment properly, and so they are trained to be professional and patient as they walk you through the process. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thank you for choosing LifeStation!

Dee

April 2nd, 2019 Cumming, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Any of my conversations with Customer Service have been positive and helpful. Twice I accidentally hit the alert button and the responder was able to understand what happened after inquiring if I needed medical help. Very reassuring to hear that voice if I did need help!

Apr 03, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Dee! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying having the LifeStation system.

Cheryl

April 2nd, 2019 Dayton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LifeStation is a Great product! We got our Mom, who is 92 and still living alone a LifeStation alert 9 months ago. She has not had to use it for an emergency yet, but has set it off by accident once. The dispatcher was very nice and understanding, and all of us got the alert text. They were right on the situation 👍🏻 We as her children are very glad she is using LifrStation!

Apr 03, 2019

Cheryl, we are so glad that you have been happy with the LifeStation service. It is great to hear that having LifeStation cold bring you greater peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Jill

March 27th, 2019 Bethlehem, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Periodically, it takes more than 2 minutes for the responder on the other end of the line to answer a call.

Mar 27, 2019

We appreciate your feedback Jill. The safety of our customers is our #1 priority and we are always working to ensure you get the fastest response time possible. We will look at the response times for your account to make sure that they are up to our standard of excellence. Thank you for choosing LifeStation!

Amie

March 26th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing was. Great when it was pushed there were someone right there every time she needed

Mar 27, 2019

Thank you for the review Amie! We are glad that having LifeStation has provided you with the peace of mind to know that someone is always there if she needs it.

Mariea

March 26th, 2019 Forest, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve never had to use Life Station, but every time I test my button they answer very quickly. Always a very nice person to talk with.

Mar 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mariea! We are glad that you are enjoying the LifeStation System.

Kenneth Moore

March 26th, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Gives us peace of mind and allows our loved ones to continue to live independently.

Mar 26, 2019

Kenneth, we’re so glad that you’ve been happy with the LifeStation service. It is great to hear that having LifeStation could bring you greater peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Elizabeth Carlson

March 26th, 2019 Sutton, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had no true experience of a fall, etc. regarding my Lifeline. However, I have bumped it twice already and was quickly getting your call plus the individuals that are to be informed, also received a call and they called me to check if I was ok.

Mar 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Elizabeth! Here at LifeStation we make sure our operators are highly trained so they are always able to deal with any situation that may occur, and they will be able to help with you any questions you have about the device or service. Thank you for choosing LifeStation!

James Clapsaddle

March 26th, 2019 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A couple of times when I accidentally set off the system you were on line immediately. Also being I have trouble hearing am very pleased that your associates have accents that I can understand.

Mar 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review James! It is important that when you press the button our monitoring specialists are able to communicate with you as clearly and effectively as possible to ensure that we get you the help that you need. For this reason we train all of our monitoring specialists to ensure that all communication is easy to understand so we can provide the help that you may require as fast as possible.

Frank Bergwall

March 25th, 2019 Yuma, AZ

satisfied with their response to my request for information