Since 1977, LifeStation has been offering medical alert devices and medical monitoring services designed by medical alert industry veterans to help seniors live independently. LifeStation makes getting emergency assistance easier for seniors who want to live in the comfort of their own home at an affordable cost. LifeStation looks after the health and well-being of older adults, giving them, as well as their family members, peace of mind knowing they will be protected with LifeStation's emergency services and medical monitoring.

Additional highlights of the company include low monthly monitoring fees ($19.95–34.95), no equipment fees, no activation fees, no contract length, and a lifetime warranty on LifeStation equipment. The medical alert company has high ratings and exceptional service, which is evidenced by a number of positive Life Station reviews below.

Click here to go straight to LifeStation customer reviews

The Good

• Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts
  • Multiple Plan Options
  • System and Warranty
  • Fastest Response time in the Industry
  • Complimentary Alert Messaging
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Five-Day Battery for Mobile System
  • Waterproof Alert Button
  • "Find My Loved One" Feature
  • Free Spousal Alert Monitoring
  • LifeStation Reviews
  • 1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts

LifeStation has lower prices on medical alert systems than most other leading competitor medical alert companies. On top of that, there are no long-term contracts that rope customers into service for a specified period of time. With LifeStation, customers can cancel at any time without having to pay a cancellation fee. Both of these points make LifeStation a very wise financial choice.

Multiple Plan Options

LifeStation offers a variety of plans to ensure there is a choice that fits every consumer, regardless of their specific lifestyle. Whether you are regularly on the go or typically remain at your home, LifeStation has a plan to fit everyone's needs. You can also choose between monthly, quarterly, or annual billing services. Plan details for LifeStation's three main packages are below:

In-Home Landline — $19.95 per Month

This package is best for customers who most often remain at home but still want to remain independent and safe in the case of an emergency.

• Shower-safe buttons wearable as a pendant or on the wrist
  • Sensitive whole-house 2-way speakerphone
  • Optional fall detection pendant available
  • Plug compatible with landline phone jack or modem - optional Cellular System available

In-Home Cellular — $26.95 per Month

This plan is best for consumers looking for protection in their home and around their yard, as this plan has a larger range from the base station to ensure protection in the yard as well as in your home.

• 2-Way voice pendant
  • Shower-safe pendant up to 600-foot range (2 football fields)
  • Easy setup - connect to phone line and power within minutes
  • No activation or setup fees

Mobile LTE — $34.95 per Month

This package is best for consumers looking to be more active with their medical alert system and who plan to leave their homes quite often. This medical alert device is made specifically for on-the-go.

LifeStation’s Mobile LTE boasts the most advanced suite of capabilities to date in a medical alert system. Leveraging AT&T’s 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest and most reliable system, it takes advantage of LifeStation’s award-winning monitoring center, allowing seniors to get help quickly and confidently, anywhere in the country

• Fastest, most reliable nationwide LTE Network
  • Most accurate location services, utilizing GPS and Wi-Fi
  • Fully waterproof — take it in the shower or bath with no worries
  • Longest battery life — up to five days without needing a charge

System and Warranty

LifeStation's medical alert systems are covered under a lifetime warranty. Their in-home system consists of a pendant or wristband with an emergency alert device button and a base station that is connected to their monitoring station. The base unit and emergency button work within 1,000 feet of each other. When you press the button, a Care Specialist is notified that you are having an emergency.

The base station features an enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that gives users two-way communication with a Care Specialist even if they have fallen down. For those without a traditional landline, LifeStation offers products for alternative phone service and mobile devices for seniors with active lifestyles. Read LifeStation reviews below to read about customers' experiences with different types of LifeStation alert systems.

Fastest Response Time in the Industry

LifeStation's monitoring station exceeds both national and industry standards for training and response time. It is a UL-listed and 5 Diamond Certified medical monitoring center with a strict training protocol for its personnel, starting with six weeks of formal classroom training and mandatory exams at the end of every module.

Once this training for the response center personnel is successfully completed, there is field training guided by TMA certified instructors. All new personnel receives weekly performance reviews for three months. This ensures a high standard of customer service and a quick response time.

The average LifeStation response time is 20 seconds. The company encourages its customers to do a monthly system test so they can see how quickly LifeStation responds to alerts. LifeStation systems also have check-in capabilities that allow the company to check your system each week to ensure it is communicating with the monitoring center.

Complimentary Alert Messaging

A LifeStation medical alert device also offers caregivers the option for an alert messaging service that sends automatic email notifications in the event their loved one has an emergency. It also performs a silent weekly test of the loved one's system and notifies them if the system has any issues.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

LifeStation features a 30-day money-back guarantee for any customer on any payment plan. This includes customers that still pay month-to-month. This can give customers peace of mind that they can test out LifeStation and get their money back if the medical alert service doesn't work for them. LifeStation is essentially risk-free, and anyone can try the service without committing to any fees or contracts.

Five-Day Battery for Mobile System

LifeStation's mobile medical alert system has an impressive battery life of up to five days, which is an upgrade from the previous 36 hours. This is considered impressively long, especially compared to other medical alert companies. Having a lengthy alarm battery life ensures the medical alert owner does not have to worry about charging the system every day and has the ability to go days without having to worry about doing so. LifeStation also replaces medical alert batteries for free so customers do not have to worry that this cost would be out of their pocket.

In the case of a power outage, LifeStation's system also has a backup battery that lasts for up to 32 hours. When your power turns back on, the battery will begin to self-charge.

Waterproof Alert Button

All of LifeStation's medical alert buttons are waterproof. This means you don't have to worry about taking off the alert device when showering, taking a bath, or during other activities that involve water. This is especially convenient since wet areas are the most fall-prone areas, so it is a major plus that you'll still have protection in these instances.

"Find My Loved One" Feature

For a limited time, LifeStation has created a "Find My Loved One" feature to go with all mobile GPS device packages. This feature allows anyone on the emergency contact list of the medical alert owner to text "Find + [medical alert owner's name]." The contact will then receive a text message with a link to the address of the loved one's location on a map.

Whether it's used as an extra safety precaution or a way to find a medical alert device if lost, this feature adds additional peace of mind and added security for medical alert owners and their loved ones. With a simple text, they can check up on their loved ones and their whereabouts at any time.

Free Spousal Alert Monitoring

If you have a spouse or another person in your home who also wants medical alert monitoring, LifeStation will provide the monitoring services completely free. The only cost the second medical alert user is responsible for is an extra help button, which is $3.99 per month.

LifeStation Reviews

LifeStation consumer reviews are overwhelmingly positive, highlighting exceptional LifeStation customer service, affordable pricing, quick response times, and quality equipment. LifeStation complaints are minimal, demonstrating a positive customer experience and awarding LifeStation a high star rating. Knowing LifeStation has reliable service and highly trained professionals can give consumers peace of mind that their loved one using the medical alert device will be taken care of.

1,000-Foot Range from Base Station

LifeStation has a 1,000-foot range from the base station for its medical alert devices. Many medical alert providers have lower ranges closer to 600 ft. A larger range gives consumers more flexibility in how far they can travel from the medical alert device base station and ensures more protection in the case of a fall or another emergency.

The Bad

Additional Fees

One way LifeStation's alert service falls short of its competitors, who offer spouse coverage at no additional charge, is by charging an additional fee of $3.99 per month for every extra alert button. Also at an extra cost is a LockBox, a bathroom and hallway alert button, and automatic fall detection, which some companies offer for free or include in the subscription fee. However, the fee is minimal and won't raise your monthly payment by a significant amount. Check out LifeStaton reviews below to see if this has proved to be a problem to past customers.

The Bottom Line

LifeStation offers both standard benefits as well as modern technological features like mobile GPS tracking technology and audible notifications, letting users know the battery needs to be recharged. LifeStation's pricing is on par with the lower to middle range of industry standards with a price-lock guarantee of one monthly rate and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

LifeStation's greatest strength lies in the industry certifications it holds, such as UL approval and TMA certified instructors to provide peace of mind. The major selling points are LifeStation's state of the art monitoring center, the automatic alerts for caregivers, and LifeStation Fall Detection. The medical alert service is known for its quality medical alert systems with high-end equipment, exceptional customer service, and affordable pricing, including a low-priced monthly fee, no activation fee, no equipment fee, and no contract length.

If you're interested in learning more about the medical alert provider, read LifeStation reviews below to see what current and past customers have to say about the company, its customer service, its equipment, and more.

April 15th, 2019 Robbinsville, NC DETAILS

LifeStation answers pretty regularly. I have never had to call for an emergency, but we check to see if it still works and it does.

Linda
April 15th, 2019 Fenton, MI DETAILS

They've been there when we need them. They were quick about doing what they had to do. The only thing they need to improve upon is possibly the phone numbers coming up to people that they're reaching out to if a person needs help. They come up as an out of state call and a lot of people aren't answering them. Two separate occasions, we were notified that my mother was in trouble and we were able to get to her quickly.

Lynda
April 15th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

We got a text from LifeStation because my mother-in-law pressed her button. I was very confused why they didn't just call us. I would have appreciated the phone call rather than the text.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lynda! The way that our procedure works is that when the button is pressed, if it is an actual emergency we will go through the call list and contact them in the order that was set. If however, the button press is accidental, we will send a text message to let you know that a button press did occur, but that the situation did not escalate to the point where we had to call the people on the list. I hope this gives you better clarification on why you received a text message and not a phone call.

Elizabeth
April 15th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

There's been a time where we pushed the button and it took a good two minutes for somebody to come on the line. The equipment's pretty bulky and takes quite a bit of counter space. We've had to have it replaced four different times. The most recent time we tested it, it took like three minutes to get somebody on the line.

Apr 18, 2019

We appreciate your feedback Elizabeth. The safety of our customers is our #1 priority and we are constantly working to ensure that you get the fastest response time possible.

April 15th, 2019 La Crescenta, CA DETAILS

They are always available and very helpful. There's nothing about it that I dislike and it's easy to use. There's been lots of times that we've tested it to make sure that it was working and someone always come online and was able to help us.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for the review Anonymous!

Dorothy
April 15th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

I did have to use it and the paramedics came out.

Apr 18, 2019

I am sorry that you had to use the device Dorothy, but i am glad that we were able to provide you with the help you needed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

April 15th, 2019 Saint Cloud, FL DETAILS

One time I was home and I couldn't get to the device but I made a sound. It goes off if you can't get to the button and you just ask for help. And they ask if you need help and you say yes and you don't have to say anything more. They got the ambulance right away and I'm okay.

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for the review Anonymous! We are glad to hear that you enjoy having the LifeStation system.

Shelley
April 15th, 2019 Elmira, NY DETAILS

Every time I have to use LifeStation, they've been very helpful. I like that it works quickly but I don't like that when I'm upstairs, I don't think it's possible for me to talk to them. I'm on a severe insulin because I'm a diabetic and I've had to use it when my blood sugar has gotten so low that I'm passing out, so that works good. I've been upstairs and leaned against the window and started the alarm and I wasn't able to cancel it from upstairs. I wish there was a way to cancel it from the device.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback Shelley! If you are worried about being able to talk to us when using the device, we would ask you to make sure that the device is in the center of your home to allow it the greatest chance of being able to reach you anywhere in the house.

Aldea
April 15th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

I got false alarms and things like that and when we've needed to use it, it's always worked. The only thing I don't like is that it looks old and antiquated but it's functionality is good. It's always worked. The other end has always been responsive and helpful when I've tested it.

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback Aldea!

June
April 15th, 2019 Sarasota, FL DETAILS

I don't like that they never check on whether it's working or why I haven't called them with a test. It's been two years and no call or concern. I hope it's working but I don't know for sure. I know other companies that if they don't hear from you, they make a call to you so they remind you to test it. One time I did use it, they couldn't respond because they couldn't hear me. I think there's a lot they could do with the customer service that they aren't bothering to do.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review June! The device is tested once a month to make sure that it is working, but it is a silent test as we do not want to interfere with your day or make you think that something is going on with the unit. I do understand your concern though about not speaking with a member of our team to make sure it is working. I will pass that feedback along so we can better look at how we interact with our users when testing the devices.

Eileen
April 15th, 2019 Greenlawn, NY DETAILS

I've tested a lot sometimes by mistake and I press the button and they're always so gentle and so nice when I call them back. Back before Christmas I fell and broke my pelvis and I could not get off the floor and I pushed my button and LifeStation came and helped me and I got in the hospital that night. I feel very grateful to them.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Eileen! I am sorry for what happened to you, but i am glad that we were able to assist you during this difficult time.

Maggie
April 15th, 2019 Homosassa, FL DETAILS

LifeStation is good. They always answer the phone. We like it because it works all the time and people answer the phone and it serves its purpose. We've used it several times when my mother has fallen.

Thanks Maggie!

Janice
April 15th, 2019 Keene, TX DETAILS

They've been very kind to me. Every time I've called I've got what I needed. Anytime I've pushed buttons, they were right there and sent help. I couldn't be more pleased. LifeStation is fine for what I wanted. I'm going to go to one that will give me coverage anywhere I go. The one I have now has to be within four hundred feet of my house in any direction. I've tested it several times. This last time, they called me because the battery was getting low and they took care of that for me.

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for the review Janice! Many people have switched to our Mobile GPS Device as they want to remain active but still feel protected. If you call our customer service line at 800/998/2400 they can give you all the information that you need to decide if you want to switch to this device.

Annette
April 15th, 2019 Dedham, MA DETAILS

I just wish it would go anywhere instead of just around the house. I used it a few times. I was at my summer home once and I came through the cellar and I fell down the cellar and they came and got me out. I think the button should be a little better. It works like the length of a football field around the house and I'm out on the go a lot and I would like to have it working away from the house. I like that they take out the payment automatically.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Annette! If you are interested we do offer a Mobile GPS Device that would allow you to be protected around the house and outside. If you are interested in this please give our customer service team a call at 800/998/2400 where they will be able to give you more information.

george cull
April 10th, 2019

very pleasant people who were willing to provide answers to all of my many questions

Thanks George!

John graham
April 10th, 2019

Sounded good on the phone. I still haven't got the unit and it's been almost 2 weeks

Janet Barnhill
April 10th, 2019

It doesn't take much effort to call. I have accidentally called three times in two days

Apr 11, 2019

We try to make sure that the device is more on the sensitive side in order to make sure that it can detect a fall when it occurs. Our philosophy is that we would rather the device activate accidentally than not activate when you need it to. Thanks for the review Janet!

Tami Geske
April 10th, 2019

Quick, simple to use, love that you can take it anywhere in the US and friendly staff. The lock box is a nice extra.

Apr 11, 2019

Thank you Tami for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy having the LifeStation System.

Elaine
April 10th, 2019 Maynard, AR DETAILS

I loved everything about this company. The staff were very kind and helpful. The only problem we encountered was they did not cover Verizon areas, and we cannot get AT&T in our area. I even asked before ordering if their device worked in our area and their map told them it did. Too bad, I was looking forward to their great service, but had to send it back.

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Elaine! Unfortunately we do rely on the At&T network for our service, and this should have been properly explained to you when you asked on the phone. I am sorry for any any inconvenience this may have caused getting a device that would not work in your area. We will take this feedback to our sales team to make sure it is clearly stated that the At&T network is required in your area before using the device.

Pam Griffin
April 10th, 2019 Roanoke, VA DETAILS

My mom has had to use her LifeStation only once and the response time was great. She has the fall detect and the GPS system and i have a great deal of peace knowing she can get the helps she needs when an accident occurs.

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for the review Pam! It is great to hear that having LifeStation could bring you greater peace of mind.

Pamela Weeks
April 10th, 2019 Norman Park, GA DETAILS

The mobile works GPS works great . Have tested at home and while out shopping. Got responce every time. Great price..

Apr 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Pamela!

Brady O White
April 8th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

LifeStation has been very patient with me as I try to determine what equipment is best for my needs and as I slowly lean how to use the equipment properly. Thanks for your understanding.

Apr 09, 2019

Our customer service specialists know that not every person can be rushed when trying to understand how to utilize the equipment properly, and so they are trained to be professional and patient as they walk you through the process. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thank you for choosing LifeStation!

Dee
April 2nd, 2019 Cumming, GA DETAILS

Any of my conversations with Customer Service have been positive and helpful. Twice I accidentally hit the alert button and the responder was able to understand what happened after inquiring if I needed medical help. Very reassuring to hear that voice if I did need help!

Apr 03, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Dee! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying having the LifeStation system.

Cheryl
April 2nd, 2019 Dayton, OH DETAILS

LifeStation is a Great product! We got our Mom, who is 92 and still living alone a LifeStation alert 9 months ago. She has not had to use it for an emergency yet, but has set it off by accident once. The dispatcher was very nice and understanding, and all of us got the alert text. They were right on the situation 👍🏻 We as her children are very glad she is using LifrStation!

Apr 03, 2019

Cheryl, we are so glad that you have been happy with the LifeStation service. It is great to hear that having LifeStation cold bring you greater peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Jill
March 27th, 2019 Bethlehem, PA DETAILS

Periodically, it takes more than 2 minutes for the responder on the other end of the line to answer a call.

Mar 27, 2019

We appreciate your feedback Jill. The safety of our customers is our #1 priority and we are always working to ensure you get the fastest response time possible. We will look at the response times for your account to make sure that they are up to our standard of excellence. Thank you for choosing LifeStation!

Amie
March 26th, 2019 DETAILS

Amazing was. Great when it was pushed there were someone right there every time she needed

Mar 27, 2019

Thank you for the review Amie! We are glad that having LifeStation has provided you with the peace of mind to know that someone is always there if she needs it.

Mariea
March 26th, 2019 Forest, VA DETAILS

I’ve never had to use Life Station, but every time I test my button they answer very quickly. Always a very nice person to talk with.

Mar 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mariea! We are glad that you are enjoying the LifeStation System.

Kenneth Moore
March 26th, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

Gives us peace of mind and allows our loved ones to continue to live independently.

Mar 26, 2019

Kenneth, we’re so glad that you’ve been happy with the LifeStation service. It is great to hear that having LifeStation could bring you greater peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Elizabeth Carlson
March 26th, 2019 Sutton, NE DETAILS

I have had no true experience of a fall, etc. regarding my Lifeline. However, I have bumped it twice already and was quickly getting your call plus the individuals that are to be informed, also received a call and they called me to check if I was ok.

Mar 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Elizabeth! Here at LifeStation we make sure our operators are highly trained so they are always able to deal with any situation that may occur, and they will be able to help with you any questions you have about the device or service. Thank you for choosing LifeStation!

James Clapsaddle
March 26th, 2019 Columbus, OH DETAILS

A couple of times when I accidentally set off the system you were on line immediately. Also being I have trouble hearing am very pleased that your associates have accents that I can understand.

Mar 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review James! It is important that when you press the button our monitoring specialists are able to communicate with you as clearly and effectively as possible to ensure that we get you the help that you need. For this reason we train all of our monitoring specialists to ensure that all communication is easy to understand so we can provide the help that you may require as fast as possible.

Frank Bergwall
March 25th, 2019 Yuma, AZ

satisfied with their response to my request for information

Jo DuPriest
March 25th, 2019 Lynchburg, VA

Very good price . Nice Customer Service.

Mar 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jo!

mary ann hammond
March 18th, 2019 Baden, PA

I just received my purchase but I can say not realizing the necklace is sensitive and I was called 3 times which was fine with me because I knew I was really protected 24 /7. The trick is to keep the button way up the sternum . I would highly recommmend Life Station 100%. It also very affordable in fact the BEST.

Mar 19, 2019

Thank you, Mary Ann, for taking the time to write a review. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy having the LifeStation system.

Paula N
March 18th, 2019 Temple, TX DETAILS

Prompt response when needed, affordable rates.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Paula!

HR Kanistanaux
March 13th, 2019 Anaconda, MT

Terrible, I was on the phone one hour and two minutes before I talked to any one

Mar 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review HR. When calling customer service or our sales team, there is an average wait time that is well below an hour, so it is very unusual that you would be on hold for that long before getting someone to talk to. Something may have gone wrong with the connection on the call for an issue like this to develop. It is important to know that if you hang up and try to call us back you are placed into the back of the queue again, so if this is what you did it would not be surprising to be on the phone for an usually long period of time. We have tried reaching out to you in order to discuss your concerns further, but when we called we left a message as you were currently unavailable . Please call our 24/7 customer service line at your own convenience at 800-998-2400 to discuss your concerns further. We would love to hear from you about the situation that you experienced in order to make sure that it does not happen again.

Carl Kutlin
March 13th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL

Excellent presentation of services and pricing

Mar 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Carl!

Patricia Rinker
March 13th, 2019 DETAILS

Great service, low price, trouble free product and it gives me peace of mind!

Mar 14, 2019

Patricia, we’re happy to hear that you have peace of mind with our device. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

gary grant
March 13th, 2019 DETAILS

There when needed and every helpful when having trouble

Mar 14, 2019

Thank you Gary for taking the time to write a review. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy having the LifeStation system.

Beverly Renee Hendricks
March 12th, 2019 Rialto, CA DETAILS

When I fell and pressed my LifeStation necklace button, I was immediately spoken to through the LifeStation speaker system that is plugged into an outlet in my apartment. I recently upgraded, for fewer dollars, to a GPS LifeStation necklace. This is what I recommend for those who drive and move around outside their home. It's a little more bulky, however I feel so safe now with LifeStation. Very affordable.

Mar 14, 2019

Beverly, we’re so glad that you’ve been happy with the LifeStation service. It is great to hear that having LifeStation could bring you greater peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Jolene Summerville
March 11th, 2019 Stanwood, WA DETAILS

Happy everything arrived in a timely fashion, gives me piece of mind, customer service great.

Mar 12, 2019

Thanks for the review Jolene!

Jacqueline
March 11th, 2019 Bernalillo, NM DETAILS

I haven't had my Life Station Alert for a long time, but I think it functions very well. I had them remove the fall alert as it went off several times and sent a text to my daughter each time. That gave her cause to worry each time. I had not fallen in each case and wondered if I am too active for it at this time. If I need to reactivate the fall alert in the future, I will certainly do that. The company was very easy to work with as far as what I needed and quickly took off the fall alert. When I did a test alert, the call was quickly answered and they knew who I was and where I live. They were also quick to respond on the fall alerts and made me assure them that I was alright. That made me feel very confident.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jacqueline. The fall detection can seem oversensitive at times, and this is partially by design. We need to make sure that the device can detect any kind of fall, and for this reason the device may activate when there is no emergency. We would much rather the device activate when there is no fall than the device not activate when a fall happens. That being case, taking off the fall detection is a great way to avoid causing your daughter unnecessary worry. And as you said yourself, if you would ever like it to be turned back on simply give us a call and we can quickly do that for you.

W. G. Haase
March 11th, 2019 Woodburn, OR DETAILS

Have not had to use it in a real emergency, but every time I've tested it, it has worked quickly and efficiently. Also, the price is competitive. WGH

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review WGH!

Barbara
March 11th, 2019 Mahwah, NJ DETAILS

I haven’t required their services, but the few times I “accidentally “ hit the button there was always an instant response. I hope I never have to use them but they are there

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Barbara! We also hope you never need to use our device but you can have peace of mind knowing that we are here and ready to help.

Pamela M
March 11th, 2019 Sunland, CA

Very helpful in the setting up of service. Also, the alert system arrived very quickly. With the wrist ban I can now start working in my garden again.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Pamela!

Linda
March 11th, 2019 Palmyra, PA

It is reliable when I need to use it. We live in elderly housing. I have Parkinsons and am alone a lot. I also drive This is very hand because of its ability to be worn around my neck. I have used it once and everyone is very reliable.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Linda!

Nick
March 11th, 2019 Bowie, MD DETAILS

Ordered as gift for friend, asked explicitly for unit to be sent to me, was sent to my friend who had no idea what it was and threw it away. They are now trying to bill me $325 for the landline unit that was not disclosed of the cost during the call in which I paid for the unit and specifically requested it be delivered to me. So not only did they not fulfill my request, they did not disclose costs for the transaction at the time of agreement. Now they are trying to make me pay to replace the unit when I did not receive it nor did they disclose any hidden costs. This is a shady company and I would never do business with them again.

Keith Whitmer on behalf of Mary Whitmer
March 4th, 2019 Beaver Falls, PA DETAILS

Sometimes it takes more than a minute to get a response. On one occassion there was no response at all.

Mar 05, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Keith. We will take a look at your account to make sure that the signals are properly being received/sent by your device. All button presses should receive a response from our monitoring center so this is something that we will strive to resolve as soon as possible.

Cindy
February 28th, 2019 Sacramento, CA

I have been with Life Station Medical Alert Alarm for 9 years. Last Thursday, the console's adapter got hot and tripped the circuit breaker many times. I called for a replacement on Friday afternoon (2/22/2019). This morning (2/27/2019), ( I called Life Station to check if when the console will deliver to my father home. But, they said they have not had the tracking number from USPS. I paid the Protection Plan for 9 years, and then it takes too long to get a replacement, my father has not been protected from Life Station for 5 days and we do not know when the console is delivered.

Mar 05, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Cindy. First let me thank you for being a part of the LifeStation Family for so long. When you are being sent a replacement device you are supposed to be told a tracking number so you can see for yourself when the product will be delivered. I will take a look at your account to make sure that the device was properly sent to your address, and that all issues regarding the delivery of the device have since been resolved.

Lisa
February 26th, 2019 DETAILS

was not impressed felt very rushed and never got to ask questions

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Lisa. I am sorry to hear about your experience, and i would like to resolve the issue if possible. If you would call our customer service line at 800-998-2400 they will gladly listen to anything you want to say and answer any questions that you have. You should never be rushed when trying to make a purchase like this so i apologize if it seemed that you were not given time to ask questions.

linda culver
February 26th, 2019 Hurley, NY DETAILS

Arrived in 4 business days. Good weight main box- doesn't move, is stable. light weight bracket, which my husband did not object to. Pleased with product.

Mar 01, 2019

Thank you for the review Linda!