LifeStation

6.4

Ellen Pomona, CA

They've always been very responsive and helpful. The system works well and alerts when she does fall. We use it pretty much every day. We recently were in Fresno and she fell and then they called me and we were able to take care of things. We didn't need to call an ambulance and it was great. I think it's a really good device. I like their service and it's reasonable in price.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ellen!

Patricia San Lorenzo, CA

They gave me emotional support. Another company has batteries that never need recharging. As soon as someone comes in to take care of me, I put it on the charger to keep it charged because I try to wear it all the time. I used it one time and they called everybody that was on my list and I had to call them and let them know that they don't have to call everybody. Everybody panicked, even my son up in Northern California. So I had to adjust that but other than that, it's been excellent.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Patricia! If you ever want to change how your contact list is called please do not hesitate to talk to our 24/7 customer service team.

Colleen Wagner, CA

Anytime I need to talk to them, they've been very helpful and very informative answering questions that I have. I find that life station gives is very good for the price that I have to pay every month. Really affordable for me since I'm only on social security and when I was looking at other companies, I found that life station was the best and very affordable for me.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Colleen! We know that financial troubles can be concerning, and we never wanted something that like to stand in the way of you being protected, so we strive to have the most competitive price that makes you feel you are getting real value out of what you are paying for your service. Thank you again for choosing LifeStation, and we are glad to have you as a member of our family!

Cyndi Jacobson Madison, NC

So far I haven't had to use my LifeStation for an emergency - but I'm so depending on it to help me when/if I need it. It's a comfort to know someone will be there for me if needed.

Reply from LifeStation

Cyndi, we’re happy to hear that you’re happy and thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that having LifeStation brings you greater peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Viki Chaparral, NM

Whenever I push the button or need help, they're always there to talk to me. It's handy to have. I tested it and the response was well received.

Debra Gillette Downey, CA

The customer service always quick to call back and alerts me if I'm not there and text me. I wish it had a flashing light because my parents are hard of hearing and my mom fell once and had to press the button and my dad didn't know because he couldn't hear it. We try to regularly test it and everybody is very nice.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Debra! I will pass this feedback on to the relevant parties to see if we can work on something to ensure that even those that are hard of hearing will be aware that the device had been activated.

May. 24th, 2019

I've accidentally tested it several times when I pressed the button and I just go over and turn it off.

Carolyn Lincoln, NE

Sometimes when I accidentally hit the button, the service is great. They are always on the ball to get that shut off so I don't have anybody coming out. I have the one that goes around my neck. I like it, but the thing that I don't like is that sometimes it goes around my neck tight and I don't know how to fix that. I've tested it and it's very responsive, like right away. It goes into the reset mode and no problems whatsoever. I have had it where I didn't get back to the station itself and I had my daughter calling, my neighbor calling, and it responded really fast.

Carmen

Every time I tested it, it just worked fine. I kind of quit testing it but I might start again.

Earnestine

I check it every month and let them know everything is working properly. They are very cordial and supportive. They're very alert, very attentive. The device is properly answered. I accidentally hit it one time and right away I got service which is a plus with me.

Linda

I like the device. I have it around my neck 24/7. I have tested it and it works good.

I've only used it once but it's responsive. I tested it when I first got it and then later I had to use it because I had fallen and couldn't get up.

Linda

It takes them too long for them to answer if you're having a heart attack. I like the convience of having it and knowing I'm safe. I think it's wonderful for people who don't have somebody that can come and help during the day such as myself.

David Minot, ND

I travel a lot and I tested it out to see if the GPS is right on and it is. The device works very well.

Terry

They always answer my questions immediately. They gave me everything I needed to fix any problems I had quickly and always within a timely manner. It was difficult for my father who is 94 to push the button. It was always difficult getting it to work. You push it several times to get it to work. Every time I had a problem with the charger, they quickly sent me a new one.

Darlene

They give you support if you have any questions or whatever. They have good answers for you. It's around my neck and it provided me with very good safety. I used it once and thank goodness I had it. I enjoy it very much. I took it and pushed the middle button and the police and fire department and ambulance came out and helped. I hurt myself very badly and so I had to have extra help.

Ann Marie

LifeStation is a good company from what I know. The quality of the device is very good.

Hannah

I was in Florida and felt that it was very useful. I called and the EMS came running. Every time that I've knocked it by mistake, I've used it and it's been very very good.

Arthur Kansas City, KS

I like that you can set the reset button if it was an accident that it went off.

Melinda San Antonio, TX

Every time I checked it, they've always been there for me. Life Station has always worked for me when I check it.

Louanne Marble Falls, TX

LifeStation is an excellent company. They always respond to my button being pushed and I'm very pleased with their service. My medical alert bracelet and necklace are not usable outside of my home and I know some companies provide a life alert that can be used anywhere.

Kathy Beaumont, CA

LifeStation is very responsive. I think the device is a little bit large and heavy. Each time I tested it it worked fine and the response is very quick.

Colleen Butner, NC

The charger I got was defective and I didn't realize it for a while and then it stopped and I called and they sent me a new charger and it works beautifully. It's very large. I would like one that has more precision, a little smaller. In the beginning, the directions were to call the company. I kept pushing the buttons and I guess it's a radio thing where you have to push on it and hold it and I didn't know that and the ambulance came to my house. It was really embarrassing but they didn't mind and I got ahold of the person from LifeStation. Maybe tell people when they do want to call an emergency that they just push the button down and keep it down when you want to talk.

Anonymous Mesa, AZ

They are always helpful. They always respond and they always make sure that everything I needed was addressed. I like the fact that I can find out when my mom is injured or needs assistance. I test it once a month and it sends the alerts that we've requested. It identifies it as a test so that we know that we don't have to respond to it. My mom complains that the device is too heavy to wear.

Anonymous Yonkers, NY

I don't like it, it's very heavy and very large. I tested it and they notified my son. I asked them not to do that and they said they wouldn't.

Dottie Greenwood, SC

The customer support is always there. The battery seems to not last very long.

Janice Boca Raton, FL

They've always been there any time I've just tested it. One time when I did not test it, I actually fell and they answered right away. The police were there so fast, I can't believe it. I like the idea that they can hear me in every room. I've tested it many many times and there has always been a fast response. When I fell one time, they were on the line right away and the police were there very quickly.

Janice K. Humble, TX

I often accidentally hit the button and they respond very quickly. LifeStation has provided me more comfort than anyone did, they are there if I need them and I'm very pleased.

Chalmer Lewistown, IL

I like the device pretty well. It's easy to use. We've had three or four times we've had to use it and it works really good. We got the people to come over and help us really fast.

Joan Ambridge, PA

Every couple of months I like to check it and they answer very promptly. I'm satisfied with it. The only problem I had is when the power went out. When the power goes out, the device goes out too.

Richard Crystal River, FL

Anytime anything happens, they're always there for me. I really like it because I can carry it with me all the time. The only thing I don't like is if I'm out somewhere then I have to take it off because it won't work.

Anonymous Pinson, AL

I like everything about the device. It's well worth the money.

John Carson, CA

They are very responsive. I did activate it by mistake and the customer service people were really responsive.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review John! Many people press the button by mistake, but our monitoring specialist are well trained and handle very activation as professionally as they can.

Djara

I tested it and it was fine. I'm fully satisfied with the device.

Harry Crofton, MD

The battery went dead and I called them and they were delightful in sending me a new one. I tested it one time to make sure and it was fine.

Vicki Morganton, NC

They always answer and I can count on them for answering the emergency button. All my father has to do is press his wrist button and I get an automatic text that something is wrong. Every time I tested it, it works fine, every time. Even it it's accidental, they come on and they're still friendly and they understand.

Edna Bainbridge, GA

The necklace part is a little bit long therefore when you're washing dishes it triggers it. I think they could just maybe shorten the necklace part of it so it doesn't hang as low. They're really good. Their response is really quick. My mother pressed it in error and they contacted all of us and we are aware of it even if it's on accident and we like that. That insures us that she's using the device instead of just sitting it on the desk.

Sharon Syracuse, NY

Sometimes it goes off accidentally and I end up with these flashing red lights in my driveway. It's gone off accidentally four times.

John Sutton, WV

I like it really well because it saved my life. Two o'clock in the morning I couldn't breathe and I pressed the button and I had people right away.

Sharyn Claremont, CA

I think they could do a better job at making connections to existing customers just to verify that the system is operational. That's always the big concern. The device is convenient to use and have. We tested it once and got a positive response so I'm assuming that would be the case in case of emergency.

David Elberfeld, IN

We've had all the help we ever needed. If we had a question that had to be answered, they answered it to our satisfaction. When we originally got it, I assumed that my mother would be able to talk to the LifeStation person through her pendant and we found out that she could not and that she had to speak through the base part of it.

Douglas Weatherford, TX

They answer every time and are very very courteous and seem genuinely concerned in instances of emergencies. It goes off easily when it's accidentally pushed. We test it several times through the month just to make sure it works right and we haven't had any problems.

Stevie Glen Ellyn, IL

They are on the ball when I call to check the box. They also came on one time when I accidentally pressed the button which was around my neck and they're very prompt up to the minute. I tested it every month when I'm supposed to and they're always right there, ready to take care of it and it's always worked.

Donald W Arvada, CO

LifeStation generally takes care of everything. My problem is that sometimes I have erroneous calls when they've said that machine or button went off and I didn't touch it. I like the way it works but I don't like getting erroneous notifications when I didn't push the button. I test it every once in a while and it works fine.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Donald! I will take a look at your account to see what exactly is going on with these erroneous calls and the console activating on its own.

Shirley Goochland, VA

They are very prompt. I've never had to use it but I've accidentally set it off several times and they answered immediately.

Eilleen

They're always helpful and solve my problem. The other day it went off by accident and they called right away.

Joseph Chandler, AZ

LifeStation called me back twice when I have fallen. It works.

Anonymous Flushing, MI

Whenever there's been an incident, there has been an emergency warning. I'm very pleased with it, there's nothing I dislike about it. Every time I've dealt with them, they're very nice. They are a good company.

Sharon Stevens Vancouver, WA

I am a new client and so pleased with the pendant and charging station. Had another service for several years but they never updated and became quite expensive. I have had a couple of accidental alerts and people were so very kind about it. I have shortened the cord on the pendant so it does not hang low enough to be activated by the edge of my desk! God quick responses to alerts.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Sharon! Accidental activations happen quite often in this industry, so our monitoring specialists are very aware of this and make sure to treat each situation as professionally and cordially as possible. Thank you for being a member of the LifeStation family.

May. 24th, 2019

phyllis Apple Valley, CA

bery happy with response to your help. would recomen to any one

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Phyllis!