LifeStation Logo

LifeStation

6.4

Brenda Glenpool, OK

Thankfully, we've only had to run tests for it, but the people we've spoken to have been very helpful. They actually explained everything very well, so I'd say I'm very satisfied with it.

Geneva Augusta, GA

The agent that stayed on the line with me when I fell was very good. He made sure I was okay until somebody came over and helped me get up. Overall, I'm satisfied with LifeStation.

Miriam Erath, LA

Very pleasant, very kind and very knowledgeable is how I would describe their customer service. we've only used the system to test it, but I think it's perfect.

Sue Pacifica, CA

My mother hasn't used the service for an emergency, but we've tested it to give her reassurance when she hears people calling her by her name and recognizing where she lives. I can say that the agents have been very professional, receptive, and informative. we've just been happy with the service.

Kathy Brighton, MI

We haven't really talked to anyone since we purchased the system, but they did offer an excellent service. Thankfully, the person we purchased it for hasn't used it, but I think it'd be nice if they checked on our loved one more often.

Linda Manchester, NH

I always get in touch with their customer service, and it takes them a while to answer. The machine just keeps beeping until somebody answers, so they should pick up faster.

Deena Heppner, OR

We're glad we have LifeStation for my father-in-law; it does a very good job. Plus, they always help when we call them, and overall, they're great.

Laura South Dennis, MA

Setting up the system for my mother was a very good experience. The employees I spoke to were kind, and everything went very smoothly. Plus, it's cheaper than the previous service we had, and that's a good thing, considering my mother is on a fixed income.

Steven Twin Falls, ID

we've only tested the system, but the representatives have always been very courteous and quick to respond.

Anonymous Gainesville, FL

Everybody I've spoken to has been delightful! they're very nice, very accommodating, and do what they say they're going to do. I've had some trouble with the product, the wristbands to be exact, and they just sent me a replacement. I am well satisfied with them, but I'm not sure if I would recommend them. I had a lot of trouble with the product during the first month.

Marilyn&Leenee Wichita, KS

It's a very sensitive product, so the alarm would constantly activate, but besides that, everything's been fine.

Thomas Walnut Creek, CA

I've bumped into something a few times, and the device automatically alerts their representatives, who quickly call me to make sure I'm alright. Working with them has been a very favorable experience, even if it's for a system malfunction, they respond very promptly.

Judy West Columbia, SC

I've set it off by accident, and the people that come online have been very good, so I'd say it's a helpful service.

Karen Bellefontaine, OH

Life Station's representatives have always been very helpful. We had a problem recently, where my mother fell and the machine wasn't doing what it normally does, but it still went off, so they ended up calling her and talking to her, which was very helpful. They've just been great everytime we've talked to them, and I've been pleased with everything. It's nice to know that, even with all the false alarms, the machine is working correctly now. I do have to say though, my mother does get frustrated with all the false alarms.

Sue Evansville, IN

They've done a good job so far! Everybody is very friendly and helpful, and when our loved one needed the service, she just pushed the button and they sent somebody out right away.

Anonymous Kaneohe, HI

I wear it around my neck, which is very convenient. Their customer service has always been very positive, especially when I test the system; somebody comes on, genuinely within a minute. Plus, they already know who I am, and they ask me if I need help. My limited experience with them has been very positive.

Mike St Helens, OR

My son uses this service because he's disabled, and so far, he's been comfortable with it. He set it off by accident, and the response from LifeStation was wonderful! They responded appropriately, and notified me as well. The only thing I'd add to their service is a monthly report to my email, with all the responses between LifeStation and my son.

Nancy Syracuse, IN

The representatives are very nice, and I use my devices every day.

Irene Lindsborg, KS

They need to have a device that can be hooked to a gold or sterling necklace. These ropes or tapes that they use are vain, and we don't wear those unless they're pretty.

Billie Laughlin, NV

I'm happy with my LifeStation, and can't' think of anything that could be better. My grandson pushed the button by accident once, and the paramedics came over right away, so it's been a very positive experience.

Joanne Lakewood, NJ

I don't know who took the order or whatever, but she was wonderful! Absolutely great! I'm really happy with it, although I haven't used it.

Susan Lake Orion, MI

Although I haven't used the service yet, I have it pretty much as a precaution, and it's been a very positive service.

Jeana Phoenix, AZ

My mother fell one day, and by the time I got to her house, there was people there already, so it was a very good response time. Plus, their agents are so helpful. I was just a little concerned about the price. I thought it was going to be a little less, but I guess I read it wrong somewhere.

Lisa Arlington Heights, IL

Everyone was very nice when I called. I call them once a month, and they're just there when I need them. That gives me a peace of mind.

M.L. Jupiter, FL

I've been very fortunate because I haven't had to use it, but their representatives have been very cordial. It's a great service.

Dorothy Albany, OR

Having it with me gives me a sense of comfort, and although I haven't used it, I carry it with me everywhere. We did hit the button by accident already, and they were all very nice. they're there if I need them!

Debbie Apex, NC

My experience with their representatives has been very pleasant. they're helpful, and I think they do a very good job. I'm an office manager at Visiting Angels, and I've referred quite a few clients to LifeStation over the satisfaction I've had.

Anonymous Frankfort, IL

Everything about LifeStation has been very good so far. I like the fact that they can contact multiple people if something happens to my mom, the person that wears it. We got the device in a timely manner, and It was sent over to my house, and I drove over to my mother's place to take care of the installation for her. The company we had before was just not good, but the Life Station's customer service has been nothing but top shelf stuff. It's been fantastic!

Matthew Fincastle, VA

We bought this for my mom, she's 85 years old, and we were concerned about her. So far, she's only used it for testing, and the system does what it's supposed to do. The representatives however are very nice. When she calls to do the testing, they answer in a nice way.

Ruth Cavanaugh Staten Island, NY

I've had the Life Station for several years, and in fact they have replaced the units for me last year as I'd had it for over 4 years. Twice I've needed their service as I had two incidents when I woke in the middle of the night with feelings of heart irregularity, and they were quick to respond and send an ambulance, while also alerting my daughter upstairs that I was feeling bad. I am 83, and it is surely a good thing to know that I can summon help even if I am incapacitated. Thanks!

Linda Alleman Thibodaux, LA

just got my device and not what i wanted, called customer serv. about a return label...was told i had to pay return postage, but was told i could try it and if not satisfied they would send me a return label and cancel. not what i was told yesterday. the lady actually hung up before i could say thank you . so rude

Teresa Estepp Franklin, TN

I feel very safe. When I accident my push button they answer immediately and never get upset with me. I highly recommend their service.

Cindy Young New York, NY

Have had the systems for 5 years. Cannot say enough good things about this company. The main feature is they have their own call center. If you've ever used a company that outsources, you'll see the difference when the phone rings for 2 full minutes before they answer. Those 2 min. are the difference between life and death. My mother has had to use it 4 times and it has saved her all 4 of those times. Worth every penny.

Janet in Santa Cruz, CA

Least expensive I've found for myself. Only need it for three months while my total hip replacement become more solid. Plan to send it back. Have only paid for those three months, but will notify them of end date now, based upon other review. I chose Life Station also because they had no contract. The first unit had a buzzing sound from the transformer, so they sent an entire new unit and I had it within 3 days. The pendant around my neck is weightless, so it doesn't bug me. So far, I'm a fan.

Judy Reese

I have had Lifestation for 6yrs now, they are very reliable and polite to all customers. The most rewarding thing they have done for me is to reduce my fee when I could no longer afford the 29.95 per mo. I have been paying 20.00 a mo for the very same service for about 5.5 yrs now.....I won't switch, I am very satisfied.

Lorie Klenk Moore Shalimar, FL

Every penny spent the last year and a half paid for itself the one time so far that my Dad has had to "Press the Button". Having his LifeStation alert button saved his life.

Cindy Portland, OR

My parents got the LifeStation system about 5 years ago. We have tested the unit many times, and it has always worked perfectly. The people who handle the phone calls are always very courteous and professional. We could not be happier with the service, and plan to upgrade to the mobile service.

Barbara Salisbury, MD

Pay monthly.. Recommended by my heath insurance. Best price.