LifeStation

6.4

Janet

Even when I accidentally push the button, they get on the line. The customer service is very friendly. They're very very courteous. I live by myself so it's very helpful. There's not been any issues or anything that I dislike about it. One time I wasn't feeling good and I lost my balance and everything and they were real concerned and asking "are you sure you're okay?" and then they called back to know if I needed help.

Paul

I like it. It's handy. I tested it one time and it was a little bit longer than usual and I happened to walk out of the house and while I was out, the person called me and I got the fire department and police pulling up in front of my house. I'm satisfied with the job they've done.

Joyce

The device is very user friendly. I have tested it several times and it's worked every time. There was one time it didn't report but I contacted LifeStation and they immediately reset it. Every time I've contacted them, LifeStation has answered immediately and answered all of my questions.

They have always been available. I test it about every month to make sure it's active. One time it was used by mistake because I hit the device and my granddaughter had called me and told me that they had paramedics coming so I had to meet them at the door and tell him I was fine.

It was just wonderful. People just came in and took her right to the hospital, it saved her life.

Geraldine

They always answer the phone it seems. It's a little longer than it was when I first ordered it. I would be a lot more at easy if they answered quicker when they are called. The wait time is a little longer than before. I have the full alert for the falls and it's very sensitive. I have set it off a few times because it's more sensitive than the original I had.

There has never been a problem with the system. I'm so used it it's like second nature. We just tested it and everything went through fine.

Sometimes it doesn't seem like I'm getting through to them. I have been having a lot of trouble with my phone so that causes me to have trouble with my life alert device.

Max

They've been reliable. It's worked for my mom and it's an essential tool for her to be able to live at home. It's been very reliable. They seem to update things correctly and there hasn't been really much of a problem or issue with it. We have tested it on numerous occasions and the customer support and feedback we had was always prompt and accurate so we were happy with that. We've had it for 5-7 years now. Early on, there were a number of times that in her sleep the button got pressed but in the last three years, that hasn't been an issue so there's not even been false alarms which is good for everybody.

Clare

I've always had a quick response from them and the people that I've talked to have always been informative and very nice on the phone. I like everything about it. I wear it every day and every time I've use it, the people that had come on came some quickly. I had to change the black cloth that hold it because it made my neck raw and hurt so I got a shoelace that was very thin and put it on and that's been fine.

Joseph

They always answer me right away when I push the button. It's convenient. I have used it quite a few times to get the ambulance.

It's okay for what I need but it doesn't reach the farthest that I go.

Sandra

The contract said that they would send us a prepaid box to return the LifeStation equipment and they didn't.

Dianna

They have always been good about helping me.

Rena Maxine

Every time I have ran a test on it, they are automatically right on. Sometimes I like to wear the wrist device but it's always too big for my arm.

Jean

The bracelet that you wear is too heavy and it messes up your clothing. When I tested it, I got a good response.

Myrna Santa Ana, CA

My battery died and they were very nice about getting a new one to me and very nice about it, no trouble.

Paul R Buffalo, NY

The device is fine. It works well. I've had this a long time and it's help up very well.

Henry L

I love everything about the device. I put it on top of my toilet when I was taking a shower and it fell off and it went off and I didn't hear it because I am upstairs and when I got out of the shower, my phone was ringing and it was my daughter and she was calling to see if I was okay and that the paramedics were on their way. I went downstairs and they were already here. So it's beautiful and very safe to have.

Patricia Lombard, IL

I don't have any problem getting through to them and they take care of everything. The customer service is very good. My brother and I were able to hook it up with ease. We've never had to use it, but when we do test it, so far it's working and everything is fine. We've had it for almost 8 or 9 years now and I'm satisfied with it. There's been no increase in price.

Anonymous Cincinnati, OH

Customer service really does try to help you. I did have a problem and I had to call about a million times but every time I called, they were very very nice and they were very helpful. They tried to be very helpful and I finally got it straightened out. I had the one that plugged into a phone jack. We had to use it a couple of times and when you use it, those people that respond are very calm and they stay right with you. You really feel like you're getting supported. I had to use it twice. I bought it for my mother but I had to use it for myself because I was getting sicker and sicker and I finally was in such pain that we decided to call an ambulance so my mother used the device and it was a good thing because by the time they got here, I was almost unconscious and the lady stayed on the phone with my mother until they got here. It was very very helpful.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Anonymous! Our customer service specialists are highly trained to be as professional and efficient as possible when on the phone with a customer. I am glad that they were able to help you in whatever way you needed, and i am glad to hear that we were able to help your mother while you were ill.

Geraldine Whiting, NJ

I tested it and the ambulance came very quick.

Alice Orland Park, IL

I think the advice when I call in to LifeStation is superb. I used it when I fell and the staff called in for an ambulance and the ambulance came to my home.

Margaret Texarkana, AR

I've used it two times to go to the hospital and I found it to be very good. Mine is old and they were going to send me a new one but I told them not to because I've been using this one for years and it's a life saver. One time I was sick and it was in the evening and they took me right to the hospital and my daughter met me there.

Ronald

They've always been very responsive and they're very prompt.

Mary Jane New Derry, PA

When I tested it, LifeStation answers immediately.

Jane Martinez, CA

The customer support is very good and it's always been there for me. The device is okay, it's not very attractive.

Donald Sitka, AK

The representatives are very prompt and very courteous. They answer and want to know if I need help. It's very handy to have.

Diana San Clemente, CA

They answer right away. My husband had accidentally hit it and they came right on.

Anonymous Robbinsville, NC

LifeStation answers pretty regularly. I have never had to call for an emergency, but we check to see if it still works and it does.

Floyd Mason, OH

Sometimes I have wait time for the customer service. I haven't had any problems, I like everything about the device. All the testing has gone just fine. The person is very quick to respond.

Teresa Middletown, NY

The customer service is always available for answering questions or anything else. One time I had a stroke and I used the device to get help. It has saved my life on occasion. I live alone and that was my way to get help when I had fallen down.

Linda Fenton, MI

They've been there when we need them. They were quick about doing what they had to do. The only thing they need to improve upon is possibly the phone numbers coming up to people that they're reaching out to if a person needs help. They come up as an out of state call and a lot of people aren't answering them. Two separate occasions, we were notified that my mother was in trouble and we were able to get to her quickly.

Mary Myrtle Beach, SC

The customer service answers right away. Sometimes it goes off when there isn't a reason for it, but it doesn't happen often. I did have one bad fall where it didn't go off, but I didn't fall from a height. I did fall in the yard once and there were no neighbors need and I called the emergency squad and they came.

Thomas W. Morongo Valley, CA

They do what they say they're going to do and they do more than you expect they'll do. I like the way that they people you talk to answer your questions you need to ask and they're right on the spot. Every time I push the button they always come right on and within a couple minutes they called the fire department on me.

Sue Canton, MI

The customer service has always answered my questions when I have them and usually get back to me pretty quickly when I do call. They have been there on several occasions and they've been very helpful and I appreciate them being there. My dad had fallen and I was not home and I got a call from LifeStation saying that he had fallen and I was able to contact my husband he was able to get home and help him so that was appreciated that if he didn't have LifeStation, he would have been laying on the floor for who knows how long until one of us got home.

Vicki Amarillo, TX

There are no dislikes about LifeStation. We've used it several times and everything about it has been good.

Sadie M Holtville, CA

They've always been there for me. I carry it around my pocket all the time. One time I dropped it and I didn't know if it would still be working, so I called the office and they assured me.

Lee Honolulu, HI

LifeStation always calls me right away whenever there's a problem with our system but we never had much problems. When we test it, it goes real quick.

Doris Whiting, NJ

I always wear the button towards my body and yesterday by mistake I put it on the other way and I'm in the other part of my house and I hear a voice in my bedroom asking if I was all right.

Robert And Norma Bedford, MA

The customer support is always responsive and their answers are to the point. The one I wear on my wrist is too big.

Dorothy Virginia Beach, VA

I did have to use it and the paramedics came out.

Reply from LifeStation

I am sorry that you had to use the device Dorothy, but i am glad that we were able to provide you with the help you needed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Anonymous Saint Cloud, FL

One time I was home and I couldn't get to the device but I made a sound. It goes off if you can't get to the button and you just ask for help. And they ask if you need help and you say yes and you don't have to say anything more. They got the ambulance right away and I'm okay.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Anonymous! We are glad to hear that you enjoy having the LifeStation system.

Anonymous La Crescenta, CA

They are always available and very helpful. There's nothing about it that I dislike and it's easy to use. There's been lots of times that we've tested it to make sure that it was working and someone always come online and was able to help us.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for the review Anonymous!

Elizabeth Salt Lake City, UT

There's been a time where we pushed the button and it took a good two minutes for somebody to come on the line. The equipment's pretty bulky and takes quite a bit of counter space. We've had to have it replaced four different times. The most recent time we tested it, it took like three minutes to get somebody on the line.

Reply from LifeStation

We appreciate your feedback Elizabeth. The safety of our customers is our #1 priority and we are constantly working to ensure that you get the fastest response time possible.

Lynda Brooklyn, NY

We got a text from LifeStation because my mother-in-law pressed her button. I was very confused why they didn't just call us. I would have appreciated the phone call rather than the text.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Lynda! The way that our procedure works is that when the button is pressed, if it is an actual emergency we will go through the call list and contact them in the order that was set. If however, the button press is accidental, we will send a text message to let you know that a button press did occur, but that the situation did not escalate to the point where we had to call the people on the list. I hope this gives you better clarification on why you received a text message and not a phone call.

Janice Keene, TX

They've been very kind to me. Every time I've called I've got what I needed. Anytime I've pushed buttons, they were right there and sent help. I couldn't be more pleased. LifeStation is fine for what I wanted. I'm going to go to one that will give me coverage anywhere I go. The one I have now has to be within four hundred feet of my house in any direction. I've tested it several times. This last time, they called me because the battery was getting low and they took care of that for me.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review Janice! Many people have switched to our Mobile GPS Device as they want to remain active but still feel protected. If you call our customer service line at 800/998/2400 they can give you all the information that you need to decide if you want to switch to this device.

Eileen Greenlawn, NY

I've tested a lot sometimes by mistake and I press the button and they're always so gentle and so nice when I call them back. Back before Christmas I fell and broke my pelvis and I could not get off the floor and I pushed my button and LifeStation came and helped me and I got in the hospital that night. I feel very grateful to them.

Reply from LifeStation

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Eileen! I am sorry for what happened to you, but i am glad that we were able to assist you during this difficult time.

Aldea San Jose, CA

I got false alarms and things like that and when we've needed to use it, it's always worked. The only thing I don't like is that it looks old and antiquated but it's functionality is good. It's always worked. The other end has always been responsive and helpful when I've tested it.

Reply from LifeStation

Thanks for the review and feedback Aldea!

Maggie Homosassa, FL

LifeStation is good. They always answer the phone. We like it because it works all the time and people answer the phone and it serves its purpose. We've used it several times when my mother has fallen.

Thanks Maggie!