Best Company Guarantee Upgrade Logo

Upgrade

7.7

JH Evansville, IN

It was easy, all online. I consolidated credit cards and it will really help me out. I asked to revise the payment due date after I was approved and they took care of it with no hassle at all.

Lupe Las Cruces, NM

I submitted my application with Upgrade because I found myself needing a little bit of help. Upgrade came through for me very quickly and efficiently, which I am extremely grateful. Paid off my designated accounts.

Sharon Minneapolis, MN

The application process was quick and painless. Your online application process was very straight forward. I spoke to one of your reps and he was very helpful. I give you a rating of 5 out of 5. Sharon Olund

Mark H Potts Williamsfield, IL

Very nice...easy application process and appears to be easy to use. I like having your credit data monitored as well. I feel that Upgrade could have been a little more up front with their insistence on having your payments automated. I prefer to make them myself.

Melissa Cedar Park, TX

I was very pleased with their professionalism and performance. The loan application went smooth and their representatives responded promptly. I would recommend Upgrade for your loan needs.

Steven Nguyen San Diego, CA

The loan application process is not complicated. I couldn't believe how quickly I was approved and I received the money fairly quickly. Their rate is very competitive. The company deserved the five stars!

lisa c stanley Pittsboro, NC

To pay off credit cards . Got approved in 3 hrs. Received money in 2 banking days. 4 stars because the origination fee was higher than I imagined. Did not know the amount until after loan was approved and funds were "on the way".

Zach Meiborg Roscoe, IL

Very easy to deal with except the verification. Needs to be mobile friendly with gmail on apple. Was out of town with no access to a computer and it slowed down funding by a full week. Was super easy to use through GH Financing, I hate shopping banks.

S Reid Maplewood, NJ

The process was absolutely quick and painless! I was shocked of how quick every thing went from applying to funds in my account. I am absolutely satisfied and will work with you again when I need a loan!!! Thank you!!!

Waldon Thomas Hixson, TN

Process was extremely quick and easy was extremely pleased with the quick deposit to account certainly gives a sense of relief from debit and an escape from high interest rates

Lynne Woodland, CA

It was very quick and easy to apply for this loan. The decision was given within 24 hours and the funds were also dispersed within a few days. The Upgrade employees that I interacted with were very professional.

Hector Morales Miami, FL

Haven't had much interactions as of yet with your institution, but do greatly appreciate the promptness in processing my application -- handled very quickly....awesome. Thanks!

Carol Saint Charles, MO

It was very good. My only complaint is that no one mentioned the 5% fee before the loan went through. I was very surprised when saw the amount that was deposited in my account. I then read the flyer I was sent and found the fine print at the bottom on the back. I think that that should be printed a little larger toward the top on the front of the flyer. Otherwise you would have had 5 stars.

Gerald Zievert Dallas, TX

Upgrade has offered the best rates on personal loans.

Rhonda J Fisher Niagara Falls, NY

It was very easy and quick to apply. Thank you

Tonya McCrary San Antonio, TX

Getting a loan was so fast and easy!!!!!

Nancy Medwid Plainfield, NJ

The process was simple and smooth. Great service

Jason Wilson TX

Great service. Easy to use. Quick response.

Dave Hoffman Kingston, NY

Awesome place fast would recommend i upgrade

lisa burger Monticello, NY

Such a great response and very affordable

Pamela Gardner, KS

Quick and easy process. Great customer service.

Yzola29 El Cajon, CA

Super easy and keeps you updated on line.

Angela Werner Toledo, OH

Ease of application to apply for loan. Approval for loan ,was quick process.

Paulina Flores Tucson, AZ

I love the professionalism and rapidness in which everything was handled!

Kim Sexauer Mansfield, PA

The process was quick and easy. Funds were available within days.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I recently did a loan with Upgrade and it was easy to do everything online. The step by step process was easy to navigate and they gave me quick feedback on the decision. The interest rate is a little high, but fits perfectly to what I need and can get right now.

Kimberly E Richmond, VA

The entire process was very quick and easy. I would recommend Upgrade to anyone I know!

Ernie APLASCA Tustin, CA

Quick & excellent. You guys make your borrowers feel at ease all the time & approval was fast!

Crystal Atkinson Lancaster, OH

I loved how quickly it happens and it is nice to go through someone who makes it so easy!!

joe kron Galion, OH

Was by far the easiest and fast way to get a personal loan, I would definitely recommend to anyone

John Williams Asheboro, NC

Pleasant and professional. They did what they said they were going to do. No surprises.

Steven Streeter Davison, MI

Quick and simple. Staff was friendly when I call and answered my questions completely

Gabriela Aguilera Los Angeles, CA

It’s a great company to get a fresh start on improving credit and amazing customer service

Diana Maple Ironton, OH

The turnaround time to get the money after the loan was approved was fantastic!!

Vince Sanford

They made the process very easy apply for a personal loan . Didn't seem realistic but it was.

Jack Kriener Temperance, MI

Very fast response from application to having our money,great rates overall experience was great.highly recommend

Lisa Berry

3rd time I have taken loan with upgrade! Easy application, competitive rates. Money direct deposited within 2 days!

James A. Greene Buford, GA

The Loan Application was simply and easy to fill out and Upgrade was quik in coming back with an answer

mark hughes Beaverton, OR

The whole process was extremely quick and easy. When I did have to contact staff they were very helpful

CocaineKing 526 South Gate, CA

Super fast and easy application process! I knew whether or not I was approved promptly and was even offered a credit card besides my loan! Thank you!

Zacharie Alexander Los Angeles, CA

I like how fast and easy my loan came in. I didn’t like that they didn’t save my information from the previous loan.

Tammy Clark Lewisville, TX

I applied online within just a few moments and within 24 hours had the approval and had the money in my account by the end of the day.

Ruth Mobile, AL

It was a little slow at first trying to make sure my documents were received but the entire process was handled very well

Jasmin Vega Miami Beach, FL

The response time was amazing. I applied online and in less then 48 hours I was approved and the money was in my account.

Monique Green Henrico, VA

No dislikes at all.You provide them with the documents they request, and if approved, you will receive your funds in no time.Very legit Company.

Elizabeth Makurat Farchette Miami, FL

Upgrade has been great! I applied online and was approved right away. Money was direct deposited just as they explained. Perfect service so far

Ashley Behringer Grapevine, TX

It took about a month to get approved so that’s frustrating. Other than that I was happy to see my credit score improve after using the loan to consolidate debt, but I’m still on my first month so still feeling it out.

Edwin Torres New York, NY

What I liked most was the quick responsiveness for an emergency. There was no time wasted money was sent right away. My dislikes were the fees to the 3rd party bank. I was not given all the money approved for.

Robert Graham Pensacola, FL

the company was very fast to show me my offers after very few documents the money was posted in my account in 2 days i am very pleased with the service

JAI SINGH Perth Amboy, NJ

So over the years I have used upgrade for personal loans, and their process - from application to disbursement of funds used to be very efficient and fast l. But this time around - took them almost 60 days . Application was in review state for over 40 days. Any time you call the reply by the answering person was " your app is in for final approval".