Best Company Guarantee Upgrade Logo

Upgrade

7.8

Melissa Cedar Park, TX

I was very pleased with their professionalism and performance. The loan application went smooth and their representatives responded promptly. I would recommend Upgrade for your loan needs.

Steven Nguyen San Diego, CA

The loan application process is not complicated. I couldn't believe how quickly I was approved and I received the money fairly quickly. Their rate is very competitive. The company deserved the five stars!

lisa c stanley Pittsboro, NC

To pay off credit cards . Got approved in 3 hrs. Received money in 2 banking days. 4 stars because the origination fee was higher than I imagined. Did not know the amount until after loan was approved and funds were "on the way".

Zach Meiborg Roscoe, IL

Very easy to deal with except the verification. Needs to be mobile friendly with gmail on apple. Was out of town with no access to a computer and it slowed down funding by a full week. Was super easy to use through GH Financing, I hate shopping banks.

S Reid Maplewood, NJ

The process was absolutely quick and painless! I was shocked of how quick every thing went from applying to funds in my account. I am absolutely satisfied and will work with you again when I need a loan!!! Thank you!!!

Waldon Thomas Hixson, TN

Process was extremely quick and easy was extremely pleased with the quick deposit to account certainly gives a sense of relief from debit and an escape from high interest rates

Lynne Woodland, CA

It was very quick and easy to apply for this loan. The decision was given within 24 hours and the funds were also dispersed within a few days. The Upgrade employees that I interacted with were very professional.

Hector Morales Miami, FL

Haven't had much interactions as of yet with your institution, but do greatly appreciate the promptness in processing my application -- handled very quickly....awesome. Thanks!

Carol Saint Charles, MO

It was very good. My only complaint is that no one mentioned the 5% fee before the loan went through. I was very surprised when saw the amount that was deposited in my account. I then read the flyer I was sent and found the fine print at the bottom on the back. I think that that should be printed a little larger toward the top on the front of the flyer. Otherwise you would have had 5 stars.

Darin Leuallen Marquette, MI

Got funds fast with no hassle would recommend

Cam Hall Richmond, VA

Upgrade is a cool up and comer with a shiny start-up feel, but it can feel disjointed. As an account holder and even a recipient of one personal loan I'm still offered personal loans as if I'm a new customer and when I applied for the personal loan none of my bank account info transferred over. Account management is simple and easy, but overall it feels like they're still figuring it out.

gricel valdez AZ

Upgrade was the first loan company I went to for a bill consolidation loan. They advertised low rates, fast approvals and easy paperwork. They did everything perfect. Customer service was excellent. The turn off was all the paperwork. Everytume I thought my loan was done it was " we still need this" or "were missing that." They were very thorough so if your in a hurry these people aren't the ones. If you can wait the rates and fees are worth it!

Alice Kirchgatter Los Angeles, CA

Upgrade is amazing! The process for pre approval didn’t impact my credit and that was a big deal for me. It was such a breeze for the approval and I received my funds the following day. Their online system makes it easy to understand as to where you are with your loan. I highly recommend upgrade if you are needing extra cash for whatever reason.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I recently did a loan with Upgrade and it was easy to do everything online. The step by step process was easy to navigate and they gave me quick feedback on the decision. The interest rate is a little high, but fits perfectly to what I need and can get right now.

IAN SMITH LaBelle, FL

The application process was simple and the service was reliable, efficient, and responsive.

Erinjean87 San Diego, CA

Used upgrade in a pinch. Was able to pay it off early without being penalized. Easy to use website.

Judith Hults Indianapolis, IN

The process is very simple. No need for phone calls or faxes. Documents are sent via the web.

shawn Patterson Temecula, CA

Very understanding of all situations. Reasonable terms and friendly customers service

Jerry Bentonville, AR

Upgrade lines of credit, are another great company. They gave me credit when I first came out of bankruptcy and have been a valued customer since

Tobi Carl Temperance, MI

At first I rec’d an email that I was not approved for a loan, so I moved on & found one with my credit union. Then next day, I was all of a sudden approved. The next 10 days I got inundated with several emails telling me to finish my paperwork. Even after I called and said I had gone in another direction. Then they sent me the money anyways. Had to decline thru my bank and still the emails kept coming. My next email was telling me my terms and my first due date. Crazy.

Johnnie W PhillipsGlove Dallas, TX

I was very pleased with the quick response for my loan app. I love the service that I received. Greatly appreciated!!!

corey G blevons Sheboygan, WI

Never heard of this company before, very easy application to do. Got reply super-fast and the loan was deposited in my account the day, impressive.

Brenda Hatcherson Brown

The process was a little difficult. Good

lacey jo Ocala, FL

Getting an upgrade loan was an easy process, from applying to making payments back on the loan, upgrade makes it super easy and painless. Customer service is super helpful.

Tracy Wilkerson TN

I like the convience of the loan application and quick response of the loan requested. Though I have another loan through UPGrade with excellant standing and was hoping for a better interest rate

Shannon F Sparks, NV

Took me about 5 minutes to apply for a new personal loan. Approval received in 30 mins and was funded the next business day. Very satisfied with Upgrade up to now.

fk osi Sacramento, CA

The loan process was very good; fast and easier; did online loan application on Sunday ; money in my account my Tuesday morning without interacting with a customer service representative

Audrey Studivant Raeford, NC

My loan experience with Upgrade was exceptional. The loan process was short and I received my loan within 24 hrs. I'm a very satisfied Upgrade customer.

paul zywicki Yampa, CO

It was very easy to apply The response time was excellent The money was in my bank account when they said it would be Definitely put the app on your phone

Sylvia Sanchez Fremont, NE

The application process was very easy to do, my agent was very knowledgeable and made the process easy. I had my loan in deposited in my account in 1 and a half days. Highly recommend.

G. Daniels

Applying for the loan was an easy process. Upgrade provided several loan options to fit my budget. They paid off my creditors within days of approving my loan.

Wendy Culpeper, VA

Upgrade is the greatest personal loan that I have ever gotten. It was easy to apply, found out quickly and received my money the next day. Upgrade is amazing!

Cathy Bryner Newville, PA

Simple application process and fast delivery of funds into my account. Explained the process and flexible payment dates! 100% recommend to my friends and family!

JP Houston, TX

My overall experience is pretty good. It was a bit of long wait for the process but we got it done. I am thankful for them, I have paid off all my bills.

LaDonna Dehoyos Chicago Heights, IL

I was pleased with the process of the loan application, However; I'm very upset that this affected my credit as before applying for the loan, it stated that my credit score wouldn't be affected.

Rebecca Richardson Houston, TX

Quick efficient processing of applications and clear directions. Thorough and user-friendly communications between lender and customer, friendly service and no fuss.

Melissa Prairie Grove, AR

This was the quickest loan approval I’ve ever had! Super simple and great experience overall with loan amount and showing of estimated loan payments.

Beverly Woods Cleveland, OH

Just when I thought I couldn’t get any help I found upgrade, it’s been really helpful, an easy access to solve financial stresses, I feel it’s my second breath!!

Ronald Howerton Jackson, TN

I like the fact that it was all done on line ,no meeting anywhere or waiting for an answer quickly done in a matter of minutes,thanks again…great streamline loans …

Kalleb Wilson Philadelphia, PA

Process was si.ple and easy and I liked the fact that it was incentivised with direct payments.. so many people I've known have taken loans to consolidate debt just to use it and go in more debt

Matthew Giannette Alexandria, VA

Easy to work with. I personally like live people on phone. However, internet application & email is ok. I truly need a loan a bit larger to have more funding for business advancement, more equipment & such.

Thomas Rooney Cape Coral, FL

The process was quick, easy, and approved within two days. The funds were deposited one day after approval. I would suggest Upgrade for any future persoanl loans.

Felicia Bady

My experience with upgrade has been good form day one process and approve within min the young lady who assist with my account she was great my account was approved and my bills and fund was in my account within days my debt card took long 7 day other then that happy bout my decision with up grade

SSalz Fort Worth, TX

The ease for applying and the money being sent was excellent. The waiting period between and having two reps to process because the first didn’t submit the needed info which delayed the process was a little frustrating.

Jose Rodriguez Huntington Beach, CA

It was a pleasant surprise for me personally as a small business owner because of how hard everyone else makes it to get a small loan without crazy paybacks.

Tess Rice Dallas, TX

The loan was easy. The draw from the card was messed up. It gave the draw then took it back so the interest went up. I think that was not right. But overall I guess Upgrade is okay.

Alecia Elliott Richmond, CA

Upgrade trusted in me and gave me a chance to better my life by paying off debt with high interest. I really appreciate it and am thankful to Upgrade.

John Cherry Jersey City, NJ

They gave a person a beginner like me, a chance to establish hisself and to help me with life financial challenges* They are heaven sent* I thank God for Upgrade!!!

Jason Mitchell Stanton, KY

Had to keep calling to get any information about the progress of my loan. No emails where sent to me about anything. Seems to be a good company and employees are very helpful, nice and knowledgeable just might need to work on communicating a little better

Pixel426 Rosedale, MD

Bank funding was fast, but loan repayment is taking a very long time. Customer Services is severely lacking. Phone lines don't work, and email is answered by a bot, taking 3-5 days. I'm at the point where I'm feeling nervous, and that's not cool!