Best Company Guarantee Upgrade Logo

Upgrade

7.7

Concerning Fees Tiverton, RI

Smooth approval process. HOWEVER, the origination fee is outrageous and leaves a bad taste. I understand companies go into business to make money, but the "origination fee" combined with the above than average interest rate is concerning and out of control. I was desperate to obtain a credit card consolidation loan and this was a last option. Only recommend this as a last ditch effort.

Sylvia Houston, TX

That I didn’t have to send anything in just rely on my social security number, name & date of birth. That’s all that was needed to get a loan. Most loans require copy of this & that!! But it was so nice & easy!!!

sexyj76 Fontana, CA

Very easy to apply for. I have bad credit and they were still able to provide a loan for me. Customer service was friendly and very knowledgeable of what I needed done on my end to make sure the process ran smoothly.

Jimmy Caviness Houston, TX

The process was super simple customer service was very helpful on gotten me through the process notifications were sent throughout the process I would highly recommend upgrade to anyone.

Dcl102572 West Chester, OH

Overall great so far! The only thing is once u accept the loan it’s impossible to get thru to live agent on the toll free line. I waited for 50 min and still no one. So I asked to be called back and no one still has yet to call.

James Grandison Charlotte, NC

I thank upgrade for submitting a loan,that was fast and on time. And I would recommend them to anyone. Even when I'm through paying back I will continue to work with them. Thanks!

Henry J Braun Kew Gardens, NY

I had credit card debt of about $18,000 every code was at least 24% interest I got in touch with upgrade to consolidate everything and I have to say it was a very good experience took a few days but I did get approved

Lisa Crocker Chester, VA

What a great experience! It was seamless and professional. And some of the best interest rates to be found. If you're looking to consolidate debt to a lower interest rate, this is your company!

BARBARA Alicia, AR

Fast easy process. Above and beyond my expectations from a loan company. Friendly customer service. I give a 5 star rating. Highly recommend Upgrade! Would use again for my financial needs!

Robert Zarro Old Bridge, NJ

It was a easy process to apply for loan. Customer service team were very helpful and had my money deposited into my account within 4 days of getting my approval I highly recommend Upgrade fir your personal loan needs

Shardai Brooklyn, NY

The overall process was easy and all the representatives I spoke to were knowledgeable and answered all questions. The only issue I did have was the partner agreement you have with PenFed credit union. I would not have wanted to open a bank with them nor have my personal financial information with another bank.

miguel solis Danville, AR

Super easy to obtain, easy to fill out the application, extremely easy to obtain the credit, the money was deposited in 4 days as they said. 100% recommended. Very happy with this company.

yvette branch Little Rock, AR

The process of requesting the loan was fairly simply and there was absolutely no regrets of applying for a loan with Upgrade. I am already thinking about requesting another loan, once I repay my first loan.

Caron Springfield, IL

From start to finish the whole process was quick. I was contacted by one of Upgrades representative to confirm my information and within days the funds were in my account. Will use them again if necessary.

Ms E Shakopee, MN

I applied for a loan to consolidate my debt. The process was fast and painless! I had my decision within minutes of submitting my information and the money was in my bank amount the next morning. Awesome experience!

RC Sikeston, MO

Fast and customer service friendly. I love being able to watch my credit score each month. This is my second loan with Upgrade. When my credit debt got to high and couldn’t pay off. Upgrade was here to help me!!

ANDREW CAMPBELL-YOUNG Lansing, IL

Just pay your loan back on time it will make the lending process so much easier Upgrade rocks and I will definitely take another loan out with them if needed again in the future

JH Evansville, IN

It was easy, all online. I consolidated credit cards and it will really help me out. I asked to revise the payment due date after I was approved and they took care of it with no hassle at all.

Lupe Las Cruces, NM

I submitted my application with Upgrade because I found myself needing a little bit of help. Upgrade came through for me very quickly and efficiently, which I am extremely grateful. Paid off my designated accounts.

Sharon Minneapolis, MN

The application process was quick and painless. Your online application process was very straight forward. I spoke to one of your reps and he was very helpful. I give you a rating of 5 out of 5. Sharon Olund

Mark H Potts Williamsfield, IL

Very nice...easy application process and appears to be easy to use. I like having your credit data monitored as well. I feel that Upgrade could have been a little more up front with their insistence on having your payments automated. I prefer to make them myself.

Melissa Cedar Park, TX

I was very pleased with their professionalism and performance. The loan application went smooth and their representatives responded promptly. I would recommend Upgrade for your loan needs.

Steven Nguyen San Diego, CA

The loan application process is not complicated. I couldn't believe how quickly I was approved and I received the money fairly quickly. Their rate is very competitive. The company deserved the five stars!

lisa c stanley Pittsboro, NC

To pay off credit cards . Got approved in 3 hrs. Received money in 2 banking days. 4 stars because the origination fee was higher than I imagined. Did not know the amount until after loan was approved and funds were "on the way".

Zach Meiborg Roscoe, IL

Very easy to deal with except the verification. Needs to be mobile friendly with gmail on apple. Was out of town with no access to a computer and it slowed down funding by a full week. Was super easy to use through GH Financing, I hate shopping banks.

S Reid Maplewood, NJ

The process was absolutely quick and painless! I was shocked of how quick every thing went from applying to funds in my account. I am absolutely satisfied and will work with you again when I need a loan!!! Thank you!!!

Waldon Thomas Hixson, TN

Process was extremely quick and easy was extremely pleased with the quick deposit to account certainly gives a sense of relief from debit and an escape from high interest rates

Lynne Woodland, CA

It was very quick and easy to apply for this loan. The decision was given within 24 hours and the funds were also dispersed within a few days. The Upgrade employees that I interacted with were very professional.

Hector Morales Miami, FL

Haven't had much interactions as of yet with your institution, but do greatly appreciate the promptness in processing my application -- handled very quickly....awesome. Thanks!

Carol Saint Charles, MO

It was very good. My only complaint is that no one mentioned the 5% fee before the loan went through. I was very surprised when saw the amount that was deposited in my account. I then read the flyer I was sent and found the fine print at the bottom on the back. I think that that should be printed a little larger toward the top on the front of the flyer. Otherwise you would have had 5 stars.

good walk good walkJoe

The process was very easy. Approval was fast.

Norman Danao Corpus Christi, TX

Professional, timely service at an affordable rate

M Denver, CO

Had a great experience. It was simple and easy

Holly Danisi Orlando, FL

Very quick and efficient lending service.

ligia Beltre New York, NY

All the loan processing was fast and without hassle

Herschel Florence, AL

It was quick and easy the way banks should be

Kelly Wallace Spokane, WA

Very easy process, funds received quickly!

Lori Rogers Philadelphia, PA

Great company! Helpful customer service!

Mike Turner

The experience I had was easy and quick. Approved over night

anthony Somers Nashville, TN

I like the fact that the monthly payments are low and affordable

Michael Dupree Newark, DE

Very professional, would recommend to anyone that is in need, to apply

Brenda Ferland Phoenix, AZ

So user friendly and quick. I have never experienced a loan this easy

jce Bloomfield, CT

It came so fast and I thought it was not real but it later worked out fone

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I recently did a loan with Upgrade and it was easy to do everything online. The step by step process was easy to navigate and they gave me quick feedback on the decision. The interest rate is a little high, but fits perfectly to what I need and can get right now.

Kara Rotheram Seymour, CT

The process was very easy, when calling customer service they were very knowledgeable and friendly.

Richard Johnson Baltimore, MD

Quick and easy. I like the process of filling out the application and information online!

Jerralyn Barton Mundelein, IL

Customer Service was impeccable! It was an excellent experience all the way around!

Marc Massaro

Very quick and easy , overnight approval and had nothing but a good experience with upgrade

Julie Ford Tucson, AZ

Upgrade made the process incredibly easy and funds were issued with 24hrs of my final submission.

Donna Crank Meadows Orlando, FL

The entire process is quick and easy. The site is easy to navigate and I could not be more pleased!