Best Company Guarantee Upgrade Logo

Upgrade

7.7

Berlin325 Acton, CA

My experience with Upgrade was super great. The first processes were done in less than 30 minutes. Then I went to bed and by the morning when I went to check I was approved. I got approved for an amount that I asked for. It took less than 4 days to received my money... I was very thankful I was able to pay off some bills. Upgrade is a very good company and I would recommend them to anyone.

G. williams Rock Island, IL

when i first thought of taking out a loan for a large purchase I was hesitant thinking these peoples were going to rake me over the coals since I had some blemishes on my credit report. Overall, everyone I encountered was professional and kind. They explained all loan aspects to my satisfaction and I am very pleased to know that I can move forward without worrying. The terms of the loan was fair and manageable.

Ethan Hightstown, NJ

From checking rate and terms to finalizing the loan the process, it was effortless and easy. The user interface is simple and accessing all relevant information is quick. Loans were approved and deposited fast and the customer support is just fantastic. Its a great company, great product and should be on everyones radar if you're looking for a loan.

Dan Dothan, AL

My experience with Upgrade has been magnificent. The easy online application took only a few minutes to complete and nothing about the process was mysterious or confusing. A representative called to ask if I had any questions. He was courteous and informative. The entire process took less than three days from application to funding. It was a simple, comfortable experience through out the process.

Jake Turtle Mebane, NC

The process was essentially seamless meaning I submitted my information and I was told I have a matching lender who could do the loan based on my credit file. Once the remaining identifiable parts were addressed the funds were immediately deposited into my checking account and before I knew it the loan process had been finalized. Great customer service and attention to details on both sides of the process.

Dwomanofgod Thaxton, MS

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience with this company. We had debated on applying for 2 months with our soft inquiry stating we were approved. We finally decided to apply on 4/19/19. We received a email on 4/20/19 that we were approved and the money was in our bank account and ready to use on 4/24/19. Best experience ever in a loan process! Thank you UPGRADEand JESUS for a successful loan and process❤🙋‍♀️

Michael Oakdale, PA

I received an email offer pre approval for a personal loan applied quickly to see what my money offer and terms would be they offered several $1000 more and $1000 less than I applied for with 36 month and 60 month repay options so the flexibility and decision was easy for me . The also moved my month repay date each month so accommodate my pay day schedule. I highly recommend Upgrade for all of your personal loans needs!

Kimberley Ryles Fort Knox, KY

I was very surprised once I submitted my application with upgrade. I was approved the next day I said Wow that’s the fastest I have every been approved for a Large amount. Please give upgrade a chance they are the best Loan company I have ever dealt with. You won’t regret doing business with them. Thanks again Upgrade I will refer all my friends to you when they need help. Thanks again! Kim

HERBERT L CAREY Fort Worth, TX

DEAR UPGRADE: I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO CARE MORE FREELY FOR MY THREE YOUNG DAUGHTERS, AND TO GIVE US A BIT MORE FINANCIAL FREEDOM. MY GOAL NOW IS TO RETURN YOUR FUNDS IN HALF THE TIME OR LESS. YOUR EMPLOYEES WHERE TRUE PROFESSIONALS IN ALL THEIR CONTACT WITH ME. AS A 22 YEAR ARMY LEADERS ACADEMY INSTRUCTOR, I CAN RELATE TO FINE PROFESSIONAL ON YOUR STAFF. "WELL DONE". AGAIN, THANKS! HERBERT L. CAREY SFC US ARMY, RETIRED

Dionne Simpson El Cajon, CA

I was extremely impressed how streamlined the process was from start to finish. The representative who assisted me was very professional and the end result was an approval. I’m extremely satisfied with my overall experience and happy to be doing business with Upgrade. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family who are looking for funding options

GORDON K CALMAN Henderson, KY

I got their mailer and filled in the information .I t was very simple process.I had a slight computer glitch and when I called the next day, their representative was very kind and easy to talk with and solved my problem practically without me having to ask!. Gave me the information on the status and, as she told, me, I was approved that afternoon. Because of the weekend I had the money in my bank w i thin 3 days. The terms where within reason and the payoff time and monthly payments schedule where exactly what I had been needing

Marc Massaro

Very quick and easy , overnight approval and had nothing but a good experience with upgrade

Julie Ford Tucson, AZ

Upgrade made the process incredibly easy and funds were issued with 24hrs of my final submission.

Donna Crank Meadows Orlando, FL

The entire process is quick and easy. The site is easy to navigate and I could not be more pleased!

Fernando Binghamton, NY

Helped me get a loan to pay off my debt and have 1 small payment. The customer service was awesome.

Michelle Thomas Colorado Springs, CO

Convenience of applying online, submitting documents and getting money fast once I was approved

janet simmons OK

Upgrade is great. My card is easy to use and manage and the loan I applied for could not have been easier.

Monica Millan Woodland Hills, CA

Very reliable, fast service, I believe is the best company in p do business with when it comes to your finances.

Kimberly Cooper Brooklyn, NY

I was pleased with the ease of submitting my request. Also the quickness of the delivery of the funds.

shawn saadat Houston, TX

process was very easy and quick. like the fact I could do it over my phone and the approval was fast as well.

Kristyn Wagner Crest Hill, IL

Needed a small loan to hold us over. The application process was easy and I got my approval quickly.

Wyman Arthur Deptford, NJ

The process was super fast with minimal approvals required. Terms of use were clear outlined and I never even had to leave the house.

Nancy Lewis Washington, DC

Thank you, Upgrade, for your quick processing and payment. You literally saved my life in an emergency situation and I am forever grateful!

stephen brandt Mahopac, NY

seamless transaction. I paid off a higher interest loan and was pleased on the terms and process in doing so with Upgrade

Judy's Guardian Melbourne, FL

Upgrade was very easy to use, the customer service was really great and helpful. Most easy funding I have ever used online. Reallcompanyy great

Felicia Bady

My experience with upgrade has been good form day one process and approve within min the young lady who assist with my account she was great my account was approved and my bills and fund was in my account within days my debt card took long 7 day other then that happy bout my decision with up grade

SSalz Fort Worth, TX

The ease for applying and the money being sent was excellent. The waiting period between and having two reps to process because the first didn’t submit the needed info which delayed the process was a little frustrating.

Jose Rodriguez Huntington Beach, CA

It was a pleasant surprise for me personally as a small business owner because of how hard everyone else makes it to get a small loan without crazy paybacks.

Robert Vogt Geneva, NY

Fast and courteous - simple online application

James Martin The Bronx, NY

Thanks upgrade. Can't thank enough on upgrade helpings me. I needed a little miracle grabbing hold on my credit card debt. And you guys came through. Thanks again much appreciated.

Jerri Shirley Lincolnton, GA

The application process was easy. I am using this for a debt consolidation loan and as promised Upgrade paid all the creditors I had listed promptly. I am very impressed with the service provided.

Amanda Briscoe Sand Springs, OK

Easy, quick process to apply! Quick processing time for approval and payments to debtors. I can’t wait to make 1 monthly payment instead of 5 and be well on my way to debt free.

Laticia W Lansing, MI

Upgrade is easy to work with. I especially love that they give opportunities to everyone regardless of their FICO score. I highly recommend Upgrade to anyone looking to build or re-build their credit.

Ceohgoodwin Albany, GA

I am honored to have had a great experience applying for a loan. It was fast and very easy to complete. I will continue to do business with Upgrade because they truly will upgrade you.

Christine Fenton Huntington, NY

If anyone is looking for a personal loan, look no further than UPGRADE. This is the easiest and fastest company I ever dealt with. I will always go back to UPGRADE for my financial needs.

Wanda Boozer Lexington, SC

It was very easy to obtain the loan. I filled the application on line , click submit and within hours I had been approved. My funds were dispersed within days. I got a low interest rate on my loan and am very happy.

alesia d. Alpharetta, GA

What can I say, "fast turn around". I received a loan to pay of credit card debt. Credit card companies received their payment within a couple of days. Now I'm on a fixed payment that suit my budget.

Elaine Bradford

Customer service gave me the runaround for weeks before they finally looked into where over half of my funds went to. No one ever answered any messages I sent, and wait times to speak with representatives are over an hour and a half, and then you’re rushed to get off of the phone. I did finally get all of the funds, which is why I gave 3 stars, but I honestly regretted getting the loan after dealing with them for weeks.

Henry T. Mera Queens, NY

I'm grateful for the 3-5 day quick turn around to be approved and receive the funds. It's been a while since I've opened a loan, I had forgotten about the fee to open one. Came at a hefty $420 fee from a $10K loan. Here's hoping I can pay them off and showcase I can be a trusted candidate for future ones. Very happy with the service. Thank you!

Angelica P Castro Valley, CA

Thorough and Friendly Staff We recommend Trying

Cliff Mayor Tacoma, WA

great experience, fast service and good communication

Evelyn Doan Tade Green Hill, TN

Upgrade made it very easy to apply for the loan.

Derek Harrison Dallas, TX

The fast approval process was excellent 👌 👏 👍🏽

Cindy Walker Newcastle, OK

It was easy and fast and a great experience!

EiXsia K Springfield, IL

The application process was easy and know in short time for approval.

Horton PhD. Indianapolis, IN

This personal loan was done in an efficient, thorough, and quick manner. The cash requested was deposited in my bank account to pay off one of my credit cards. The interaction via email has been outstanding! Please continue with your excellent customer service! I am well pleased with the service the company has provided.

Rosa Germosen East Providence, RI

Upgrade was one of the first companies that gave me a chance, took a loan and paid off some debts and I felt so relieved, so thanks Upgrade. Now I took another loan now , hoping to pay back soon. Great people, I would recommend 100%

Phillip Boutwell Mobile, AL

Best loan company ever . Easy process to apply and almost as easy approval. I now have 2 loans with Upgrade both with low monthly payment s . The help when I needed it . Will be a customer for life . Thank you Upgrade for the help!!!!

Karencita Z Cedar Hill, TX

So far it was not hard at all to get a loan with upgrade I was offered a loan and a line of credit so now I’m able to keep my finances in check. I am one of those persons that I am capable of making monthly payments but I was not able to consolidate my payments due to credit score but with upgrade It gave me the opportunity to do it

Laramie and Margie Beck Ada, OK

It took a month to finalize the loan. It took minimum of 3 days to get an email response and an hour or more on hold on the phone when I was told I had to call to finalize. May want to step up the amount of employees to meet the volume of incoming communication. I was very pleased to get a loan, when most companies turned me down. So I am pleased in the end, but the process needs work.