Best Company Guarantee Upgrade Logo

Upgrade

7.7

Octavia Olathe, KS

It was quick and informative. My money was in my bank account in 1 day, and one of my charge accounts was paid off immediately. It came at a time of desperate need.

RC Corcoran, CA

So far i am not very impressed. I finished every thing online as asked and then received a call. I spoke with the rep and gave everything that was asked. The rep stated you should hear back today or tomorrow and then get your funds. I havent heard back at all. I also sent them an email and it was never responded to. I will call next week to see what the hold up is. Everyone else shows they either got their money immediately or were left on read for weeks.

Jacob Glenn Mount Ulla, NC

Very easy process. Application was reviewed and approved within a couple of days and funds in my bank account before the end of the week. Customer service was very helpful.

Ruth Loganville, GA

Upgrade gave a me chance to correct my situation within time as needed. Also, they work with however situation that comes through to make sure everything is well secured.

d.brown Hattiesburg, MS

at first i thought this was another letter in the mail offering you 40k scam mail. turns out to be the real deal fix rate approval in 48hrs money in the bank less than 36hrs.

Linda Butterfield Knoxville, TN

This was the easiest process for a loan I have ever had. From the on-line experience to the one phone call everything was smooth and simple. Thank you Upgrade!

Rick Oyler Fort Wayne, IN

It started off a little slow was having issues filling out the app once I talked to the office everything went fast then so wait time became minimal and 4 days later I received my funds great job

D. Mullins Wylie, TX

Seriously the easiest loan application and process I’ve ever had to endure! Everyone was super nice and helpful. I will always go to this company for any future loans!!

Elliott Cox

My experience was great they had me approved, and money in the bank within a weeks time. They also were the only ones that pre qualified me the same day I applied.

Kay Koning

I liked the quick and easy process, friendly staff. Answered my questions and made everything easy to do. Thanks will recommend Upgrade to all my friends.

Robert A Lange Holly Springs, NC

Upgrade, was a very positive experience for me, from requesting and submitting of required information to delivery and communication of funds status

Danny Barnes Waycross, GA

easy to deal with on line ,quick and easy. very good experience, would highly recommend. all answers you need given on line and rep. always there for you.

Joy Adams Louisville, KY

Interest rate is high, but I needed a personal loan to get passed the next few months, catch up on medical bills and pay down a credit card as quickly as possible and increase my credit rating.

Stanley Ohler Albion, MI

My experience was pretty good. Customer service was good and they treated me with dignity and respect. Also like the fact that you don't require a lot of paperwork.

Sandra Mears Crozet, VA

Process smooth and painless. Everything explained cleared and backed up with documents on line to read. I’m very happy. Customer service is professional and courteous.

Russell W Hollywood, FL

I had a pleasant experience. The process was quick, easy and hassle free. I got approved for my loan in a day and received my funds in 2 days. The only negative is the origination fee, it's kind of steep.

Michael Polk Wenonah, NJ

I am very pleased with the service that I received. The process was very quick and easy. I would definitely refer Upgrade to my family and friends.👍👍

Priscilla White Cincinnati, OH

Though this is an online company the willingness, knowledgebase, and availability of the customer service department helped make this an effortless process.

William mcinnis Oxford, FL

Very simple to do the paperwork follow the simple steps very easy really amazing people expedited very quickly I'm so pleased that I chose your company

Rodney Stumphf Clarksville, TN

The timeliness of loan funding was very good!

Robert Vogt Geneva, NY

Fast and courteous - simple online application

Albert Lussiet Bloomfield, CT

Very good experience. Very easy and pleasant process.

Bassem lasheen Torrance, CA

Was quick, easy and professional, highly recommended

Juan Sanchez Bay Village, OH

Fast and efficient service I so do appreciate it .

Angelica P Castro Valley, CA

Thorough and Friendly Staff We recommend Trying

Cliff Mayor Tacoma, WA

great experience, fast service and good communication

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

Upgrade gave me a loan when other people wouldn't. The rate is reasonable and I was treated with courtesy and respect. They give you helpful information to improve my situation and to help get better rates in the future.

Wilfred Gordon New York, NY

I like how they make the lending process easy and simple to understand.

Chris Stafford, VA

Made it simple and funded fast. I would highly recommend Upgrade.

ROBERTO RAMIREZ Miami, FL

what i think about upgrade they were very fast with the loan

Shelvey Perry Las Vegas, NV

How fast the funds are available. The fee taken out of loan IA a bit much.

gary strucke Bristol, PA

The process was quick and efficient. I would recommend them to you

Vanessa Valladares Los Angeles, CA

This was the fastest process ever and it was a huge relief for me financially.

Rich S Fort Mill, SC

Upgrade made applying for the loan extremely convenient and simple

Mike Cleff Bowling Green, KY

Great. First-class all the way. Communicates in a clear, professional manner.

M Herrin Colorado Springs, CO

They assessed my credit rating and profile(s) and quickly approved my loan.

Denise Fox Loganville, GA

Excellent simple process for applying for the loan and approval!

Angela Werner Toledo, OH

Ease of application to apply for loan. Approval for loan ,was quick process.

Paulina Flores Tucson, AZ

I love the professionalism and rapidness in which everything was handled!

Kim Sexauer Mansfield, PA

The process was quick and easy. Funds were available within days.

Courtney Dawes Claremore, OK

Very easy process! Just a few clicks and some basic information and everything was taken care of.

Kimberly E Richmond, VA

The entire process was very quick and easy. I would recommend Upgrade to anyone I know!

Ernie APLASCA Tustin, CA

Quick & excellent. You guys make your borrowers feel at ease all the time & approval was fast!

Crystal Atkinson Lancaster, OH

I loved how quickly it happens and it is nice to go through someone who makes it so easy!!

joe kron Galion, OH

Was by far the easiest and fast way to get a personal loan, I would definitely recommend to anyone

John Williams Asheboro, NC

Pleasant and professional. They did what they said they were going to do. No surprises.

Steven Streeter Davison, MI

Quick and simple. Staff was friendly when I call and answered my questions completely

Gabriela Aguilera Los Angeles, CA

It’s a great company to get a fresh start on improving credit and amazing customer service

Diana Maple Ironton, OH

The turnaround time to get the money after the loan was approved was fantastic!!

Vince Sanford

They made the process very easy apply for a personal loan . Didn't seem realistic but it was.