Best Company Guarantee Upgrade Logo

Upgrade

7.7

Alice Kirchgatter Los Angeles, CA

Upgrade is amazing! The process for pre approval didn’t impact my credit and that was a big deal for me. It was such a breeze for the approval and I received my funds the following day. Their online system makes it easy to understand as to where you are with your loan. I highly recommend upgrade if you are needing extra cash for whatever reason.

Shalon Johnson Minneapolis, MN

I used Upgrade due to needing a loan immediately, I was approved within 30 minutes and I believe the funds hit my account same day or next day. Upgrade was available for me to utilize when I needed it most. The only con is the interest rate which is based on your credit score which is understanding but the interest rate is fairly high. However, they do provide you with information as to how much interest you will accrue based off when you pay it off. The monthly payments are super affordable as well. I would highly recommend, I would say proceed with caution due to the interest rate.

suzanna Brooklyn, NY

Awesome and easy application. Excellent customer service a loan company who truly wants to help you reaching your financial goals. I am thankful that they helped me with my financial goals helped me tremendously and truly appreciate their service so happy I went with upgrade I feel safe and they are totally trustworthy. Thank you very much upgrade grateful for your help.

William Mouncey Los Angeles, CA

I applied for a loan after receiving an offer on their site, subsequent to being approved for a credit card that was 2X my previous high limit. After submitting the docs needed online (also easy), I received my loan when was 3X my previous high credit line. I had my funds in my account within 3 days after approval, and the auto-debit feature makes it virtually impossible to miss a payment. Overall I am beyond happy with my Upgrade experience, and will continue to use their services.

Monchofl Brandon, FL

Very fast and easy process. I felt through the entire process that I was valued as a customer.

Denny Moore Newton Falls, OH

taking the loan out was very simple and very fast response. would recommend them to anyone.

Helped Valencia, CA

The whole process was quick and easy. Everyone was friendly and helpful and answered all questions

Mario Independence, MO

Great experience very easy. Even tells you your chances of getting loan or card. Liked that a lot.

Stan Renteria Haslet, TX

Like Best: 1) Ease of application; 2) nice terms options (better than the competition); 3) great rates. Liked Least: A couple of things: 1) The selfie app using my iPhone didn't work. I tried it several times, restarted my phone during my trials, ended up having to e-mail my pic. After e-mailing my pic, I continued to see on the website that I was still missing my pic! 2) Email from "support": I received a follow-up request from "support", while I had been looking for emails from "Upgrade". I missed the e-mail. It was timely, but I didn't recognize it and missed it. Overall, great outcome. Had to work at it a little.

Allen Wentzville, MO

I had a lot of offers for a loan from many other loan companies, but I gave Upgrade a try because of the lower interest rates and if I paid half on my credit cards I would get even better rates. So I did it and it was very easy. I am pleasantly surprised at how fast and friendly the process worked. My credit cards are paid off and I have money in the bank. The thing is, I don't normally do this, but I'm glad I did. My credit score will go up since credit card debt is High Impact and 35% of your score. I want to say Thank you to upgrade for helping me out. You are Amazing and I will keep you as my #1 go to loan company!!

Mim Lauj Hudson, WI

So far so good! I had been stressing out about applying for a loan for a long time to pay off my credit card. I felt ashamed of my debt and didn't really want to deal with a person. I finally got around to looking at some of the online lenders. With Upgrade, I liked that I could see what my rate would be at various loan amounts and time frame to pay back before I decided to apply for the loan. Other lenders also have that capability without impacting your credit score too. Upgrade had the best rate for me and I like that there's no hidden fees. I applied after 7 pm on a Thursday, got approved Friday morning and had the funds deposited into the funds I requested on Tuesday. The first payment is due 30 after funds are released, but I like that I can change the payment date after that if it doesn't work out. It's been a huge relief knowing that I can be done with my debt in 3 years or sooner, versus the never ending battle with my credit card.

Christopher Janeau Luling, LA

My experience with grade was quick, simple, and effortless. The process was better than I have experienced in the pass 20years. I purchased my first home 20years ago and just recently closed on my 2nd new home a few weeks ago. I needed to get rid of some credit card depth and I reached out to several companies and upgrade was one ok f them. My experience and their process was superb. I could not have asked for anything better. I told them what I needed and they sent me different options to choose from. Then the money was in my account like promised. I would recommend "Upgrade" for your next loan because its time to UPGRADE!

DrJoe Lebanon, NH

Upgrade is a remarkable company. Their credit card and loan products are a great value. I highly recommend them.

Trish Philadelphia, PA

I have had more then one loan with Upgrade in the past, and ALL have been seamless and fast. The money was transferred within 48hrs.

Nathaniel West Chicago, IL

I almost never post reviews, but I have been nothing but impressed with Upgrade. Straightforward, no BS, super easy process.

tracy brooks

The application process was quick and painless and I got a response in a day! It took no time to get the money and payoff my bills.

Deborah Leatherman [SCHS] Humble, TX

The process was very easy and user friendly. Upgrade was quite efficient in getting back to me regarding approval of my loan.

Kimberly Bonita Denver, CO

Application process was easy and funds were deposited quickly. Easy to make online payments. Would definitely recommend!

Wendy Culpeper, VA

Upgrade is the greatest personal loan that I have ever gotten. It was easy to apply, found out quickly and received my money the next day. Upgrade is amazing!

Cathy Bryner Newville, PA

Simple application process and fast delivery of funds into my account. Explained the process and flexible payment dates! 100% recommend to my friends and family!

JP Houston, TX

My overall experience is pretty good. It was a bit of long wait for the process but we got it done. I am thankful for them, I have paid off all my bills.

LaDonna Dehoyos Chicago Heights, IL

I was pleased with the process of the loan application, However; I'm very upset that this affected my credit as before applying for the loan, it stated that my credit score wouldn't be affected.

SJ Las Vegas, NV

Upgrade is there to help you when you need. The app and staff are very user-friendly and easy to work with. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend upgrade to help you with financial means

Mary Asaro St Louis, MO

Best thing I have done in a long time! The process was simple, quick and amazingly easy. Wish I had done it 6 months ago and saved myself a lot of interest paid on my credit cards.

Deborah Plechaty-Anderson Fairbury, IL

I found the offer for this loan on Credit Karma and the process was so quick and easy! I was surprised how quickly my application was processed and I had the money in my account the next business day!

mustafa Bellwood, IL

PROS: Upgrade doesn't waste your time. You have decent credit...APPROVED, $$$ in your acct next day, simple as that. I most definitely consider UPGRADE a lending partner. CONS: High credit SCORE doesnt matter, FEES, APR shown tend to change upon accepting offer. Confusing to say the least, other than that, UPGRADE is a decent lending partner.

greg byrne Rio Rancho, NM

Upgrade has been a real pleasure to work with. This is a First-Rate company. I am highly impressed with their professionalism and efficiency. I recommend Upgrade to anyone looking to consolidate their credit card balances.

Leslie Smith Lubbock, TX

It was very easy to get my loan. It took a few days for the money to show up at the old loan company, so be patient. The Upgrade loan is the right size and HALF the interest rate, so I'm happy.

Justin Twitty Noblesville, IN

Application process was very easy for both there credit card and the personal loan definitely keeping them around, plus there mobile app is very easy to use all around great experience

Jen Roberts West Mifflin, PA

I have never acquired a loan so easily. Once my application went through, credit cards were paid and remaining balance deposited to my account within 1 week. I would absolutely recommend Upgrade!

fire3hose Franklin Park, IL

My experience with Upgrade was one of the easiest and outstanding time frame applications I’ve ever done beating most of it competitors hands-down I am a very satisfied customer

Makenzie Anderson Dumas, TX

Super fast approval and distribution of funds! The only down side is the origination fee, but I was prepared for that. Best experience I have had with a lender. Thank you, Upgrade!

Verna' Soljasgt' Martin Atlanta, GA

The process was very simple and easy to follow

Justjack Pittsford, NY

Upgrade’s loan approval process was quick and easy and I also felt, thorough. The loan amount I was approved for was comissariat to what I required and what I was qualified for. Their web site was easy for me to setup autopay. I’m very satisfied.

Tracy Colby Mesa, AZ

The aspect that Upgrade is willing to take a chance on me right after a bankruptcy gave me hope. I am only giving 4 stars because the loans are at 25% interest. I understand the reason and as time goes by, the interest rates will come down as I demonstrate my payment history and Bility to handle my credit situations. Upgrade has been kind and respectful in all dealings with me. Great company!!!

Bonnie Camarena Lancaster, CA

This company was the fastest working business that I have ever dealt with. From the online application to submitting documents. It was all done in less than 10 hrs. In one day the loan was funded. Seamless! I am very impressed.

Rhonda Johnson Minneapolis, MN

Upgrade was so easy - I applied one day and within hours the paperwork was complete. Since I applied on a Friday, my funds were available on Monday. If I had applied during the week, it would have been available the following day. Amazingly easy! One of the best loan experiences I have ever had.

A B Minneapolis, MN

The application process was easy and the terms were spelled out accurately. I did reduce the rating due to the process following the application. Communication via email was cumbersome and the approval process was slower than anticipated. At one point, I feared that Upgrade might not be a real lending firm and my personal details were compromised. Luckily my fears were put to rest and the loan was funded after a week or so.

Judyann Kubiak Shrewsbury, MA

Looking to lower my debt at a good rate and found it with Upgrade. Process was quick and effortless and even received a lower rate when I opted to have my debt paid directly from Upgrade to my credit card company. Received funds in a short period of time and now hoping to get my finances on track and save for the future. Thank you Upgrade!

Anthony Las Vegas, NV

The process seems to be improving. Whereas last time I applied for a loan, it took weeks to successfully process, this time required less than a day. The only issue I had was that it took over a week to fund the payoff of another loan I had. In retrospect, I should have just taken the money and paid it myself. It would have been faster... All in all though, this was an easy and fairy efficient experience. I would do it again if necessary.

Valerie Reed Clementon, NJ

I cant believe how simple and quick the process was. At one point I had a question so I called customer service. The representative was patient and kind. She was knowledgeable and able to answer my question without hesitation. Uograde is a blessing. With the consolidation loan I was able accomplish my financial goal.

Kristine Polese Edison, NJ

I feel like I can finally take a deep breath, knowing I took control over my debit. This was the easiest process to do and turnaround time was excellent. I can’t say enough about how much I would recommend upgrade. Thank you just doesn’t seem enough.

Sandy Pierantoni Round Lake, IL

Upgrade was phenomenal. The application process was easy, transparent and quick. And in a blink of the eye, I knew my approval status and the rate I would receive. They were equally quick in getting my items paid directly with great communication. I am highly impressed and fully recommend them.

adamolvera Vicky95 El Paso, TX

Excellant. Sent my information and received a rapid response. Thank you.

Richard Lohmeyer Las Cruces, NM

The people I talked to at Upgrade were very professional and courteous.

Laura Torres Detroit, MI

The customer service is phenomenal. Great product and excellent service 👏

Ms. CEE Philadelphia, PA

Three words "Your The Best" Upgrade you was there at the time I needed assistants. I fell a few steps back with your help I can move forward. The process was quick and easy . The funds was there like you said "One Business Day". I give you what you ask for to get the loan and Upgrade approved what I needed. Thank you so much Upgrade. If I ever need you again I will keep you #1 on my list.

E. Flores Lewisville, TX

Very easy application process. Lower APR than all the others I looked at. Very helpful and friendly customer service. And, quick deposit of funds into my account. Iwas able to pay off all of my credit cards and finish paying my student loan just 2 business days after filling out my application! I've already recommended Upgrade to family and a few friends to get their finances under control.

Dorell Watson Roanoke Rapids, NC

Where do I begin it took no time to get a call from Upgrade about what I needed to finalize the loan.. The customer service was Awesome he was so patient with me cause I was at work. Than within a day or 2 the funds were deposited. I have already recommended them to family members next friends. Thanks again Upgrade Happy Holidays. Watson NC 2021

Calixto Delgado

I had applied to my bank for a consolidation loan two or three weeks before and was given a ridiculous interest rate and a lower amount than I requested. And it took days to find out any information on my loan. I took a chance with upgrade and in 24 hours had approval and money in the bank, within 48 hours my credit cards were paid off. And also my interest rate was more than half of what my bank had offered. I am very satisfied .