Best Company Guarantee Upgrade Logo

Upgrade

7.7

S Harris The Bronx, NY

Process was very easy, funds were available in a timely manner.

Peter Dalby Gilroy, CA

I found the company very professional and helpful. Everything went very smoothly.

JODY HASKIN Florence, KY

It has been a quick and easy experience. No surprises or run around. I would recommend.

Christopher Brown

Getting the loan was quick and easy. I applied for it on the weekend and by Monday the funds was sent to my account.

Donna Hyatt Reno, NV

Very easy process and my credit cards were paid off quicker than I expected. Very happy!

ses145 Macomb, MI

Fast, easy and low stress. Unheard of in the loan industry. Excellent experience.

Bert East Hardwick, VT

very quick and easy,, Quick response and always communicating offers that are available

Kaunou Yang Coraopolis, PA

The online application was easy to navigate and the turn around for the loan was within a week.

diawil1 Yerington, NV

I have had a couple of loans with upgrade and all is positive and fast/quick process.

jatin talwar Columbia, MD

Amazing company with low interest rates and live the service and quick process. Simply loved it…

4vampee Chicago, IL

It’s only been a week so I can only attest to the start up process. It was quick and easy.

James A Colorado Springs, CO

Getting my loan approved was effortless! They were fast to get me my loan. Great Service.

Donetta Talladega, AL

Exceptional customer service. I got a response in a timely manner. Just overall great experience.

Tracy D Candler, NC

My experience has been wonderful! The approval process was very easy and I couldn’t be happier!

J. Amichia Los Angeles, CA

Simple, painless process. Answered a few questions and provided some requested information, and I was approved

Michael Griffin

The process was easy and very fast. Great customer service when I needed it and it was easy to contact someone.

Jeff Martin

Great loan experience. I was approved in less than 90 minutes. The funds were in my bank account within 48 hours.

Yolanda M Bradford Warren, MI

This is great company to business with, no hassle loans. You know what your payment will be upfront.

Renae Strandberg Surprise, AZ

They were friendly and great to work with on getting approved and the rates based on my credit is pretty reasonable

Jacob Gonzalez Houston, TX

Easiest loan process and best interest rate I have ever experienced. Pleasantly surprised and amazed with Upgrade!

René Lockhart

Getting a loan with Upgrade was the quickest and easiest experience I’ve ever had! I would definitely recommend!

Ralph Rivera Santa Rosa, TX

The whole process was very easy, when it came to submitting the necessary documents. Customer service was great!

Desara Stapp North Richland Hills, TX

They made it very simple and straightforward. I needed help as I had an operation and they came through!

Brittany Fairfield Urbana, IL

Easy application process, quick turn around time for both approval AND getting my funds. Fantastic company!

Willedtra Griffin Westland, MI

They were very helpful in keeping in contact with me about my loan and it was a fast and easy process

Debbie Brannam Mesquite, TX

The lady that helped me was very knowledgeable, kind and helpful! Highly recommend this customer oriented group to family and friends!

Jim Garlets Brooklyn, NY

I was pleased except for the fact I was charged 1000 dollars for a initiation fee. And the payment on loan remains the same. I was told I'd get a loan of 15,500. I was disappointed when I only received 14,570

Marina Miami, FL

The only thing I had some problems was sending my documents .But I was able to speak to customer service and they explained the problem.

C Caff Elyria, OH

Easy. Submitted minimal information and my loan was very quickly approved. Received the funds within a day of finalizing the paperwork.

RB Los Angeles, CA

Quick, flexible. Great low rates. Alleviates the stigma about loan shark personal loans. Upgrade is not one of them, they are superb.

momkapo Irvine, CA

Process is quick and easy and I got funded quickly. I know my credit is far from stellar so I was happy this is an option.

D. Michael Murray Garden Valley, ID

A good experience but the process was a little lengthy. Wait times on phone were extremely long while waiting for representative to discuss loan application.

Maria Mederos Miami, FL

What I like the most is that they are upfront and the application process is simple and straight forward. Really I have.notging to complain about.

Cindy Ranshaw Alpena, MI

I didn't believe it was possible but it was quick, professional, no problems and completed in 3 days! What a relief!!! Thank you.

Brendaliz Echevarria Kissimmee, FL

Honestly I was in a pinch at the moment of getting the loan and the answer was pretty quick. Thanks for your help when I needed it!

Patrick Robinson Arlington, VA

Great experience! Upgrade gave me the chance no one else would and now I’m able to get my priorities organized a lot more efficiently.

luke duncan Hendersonville, NC

Customer service sucks. My email never got replied to three weeks later, (and still waiting) but everything is to the point and set in stone. Two way street. What you read is what you get but one on one help is limited

allen bradley Ann Arbor, MI

the experience was painless and fast. it was easy to fill out the form. I will most definitely use this service for a loan again if needed.

KTW-187 CALIFORNIA Los Angeles, CA

Just got a loan and credit . So far everything is good. Paid down credit cards. Haven't used any credit from the card yet. Very easy to apply and approved in minutes.

Sheila Davis Wichita Falls, TX

Great customer service and timely response. My application was received, processed and funded within 10 days for my home renovation project.

Pirategirl1128 Shelbyville, KY

This is my second time doing a loan with upgrade the first time for some reason was wayyy easier. The second one took forever but when i called the rep was very helpful.

Ed Moore, Jr. Chicago, IL

Very professional and organized; appreciate the quality in the timing of everything I needed and Upgrade, thankfully, provided for me.

Vance Harper Tampa, FL

Customer service was great. Quick response and effective processes. So far there is nothing to dislike. I hope it stays that way.

Patricia Hall ,

I was very satisfied with how quick and easy it was to get a loan. I was able to pay off a high interest loan. Thank you!

Douglas Sims Nashville, TN

Loan process was easy to understand and navigate. Support team was very helpful and professional through the loan process.

Jones no Peoria, IL

I had to call in almost half a dozen times after I applied. I almost just was about to give up. The only reason I stayed was because your interest rate was slightly better. This was probably one of the worst experiences I have ever had and believe me I’ve had a few.

Valerie MacKenzie Augusta, ME

The process has been fast and easy. The part I dislike the most is having to have the first payment taken out of my account automatically.

Lori A Port Richey, FL

Amazing customer service! I was very pleased with the whole experience. So easy to do the paperwork and was happy how fast the process went

Jessica miller Houston, TX

The employee's were very nice an polite, they really walked me thru every step to getting my loan started such a great group..

Kathy Mills Columbus, GA

Great experience from start to finish. Quick approval and funds disbursement. Recommend highly to anyone with Good rated credit and above.