Best Company Guarantee Spectrum Logo

Spectrum

7.1

russell wandrei

IThey have been very good with us and we never had too much trouble with our internet

david stockman

100% better than direct tv, if their cell phone rates could match consumer cellular I would change

Michael chatterton Thomasville, NC

Keep them working through the night it how's out sometimes and tv service sucks big time

Fred Waidelich Victor, NY

Internet speeds are too low, prices are too high for both internet and cable channels. Increase speeds and reduce prices.

Maria Weeks Atascadero, CA

I do like that there is rarely any interuptions. I feel the price is too high, especially when the speed is not up to par in the afternoons.

Delores

I like they are fast and in top of fixings problems they could change price and go alittle cheaper.

Wilma Mott

Cost was most important. Speed seems to be good. Need to improve on frequent loss of internet connections

Tim Boone

Cannot get more than 2 bars standing beside router. No internet in bedroom. 1 floor house. Was told by Spectrum that their routers are junk, and I need to buy my own router and an extender.

Laura

Excellent customer service. The actual network itself can be slow at times or drop out randomly, which is annoying. Wish they were more affordable.

Rhonda McIntyre

The service they provide is acceptable. I do not have many service options where I live. They prices they charge are outrageous - but such is the world in which we live.

cherylb135

No issues but we haven''t really shopped around either. Everything works fine but I would not say outstanding.

Ultimate Auto Boutique

Best company so far. great customer service, strong fast internet, phone and tv.

John Zimmerman Deltona, FL

Their internet download speed is very fast at 100 Mb/sec and it works well with Direct TV

Sandra Broughton

I have had several problems with the guide not working and having to reboot the modem. It gets old after a while.

bobbikob

The cost is rising constantly and I am thinking of changing to another provider but at this point do ot want to go thru the hassle.

Andres Ladson, SC

Salesperson who signed me up for the service did not send out my modem properly. It would have never came if I didn’t call and check on it. HORRIBLE!! Not recommending to anybody.

Deb Seeton Newnan, GA

Signal not always strong. In today's world the provider needs to realize the components utilizing services per household.

Paul in Kansas City Kansas City, MO

Good service and options. Less one star for prices. Customer Service is lacking in knowledge of services

William S

Great Service and VERY LITTLE Downtime (would be up 100% Except for Southern Storms)

James A.Cottone San Antonio, TX

Spectrum is Just ok... nothing special about it at all. TWC offered a 'whole-house' DVR plan which was GREAT. Spectrum doesn't offer that plan

Reverend Christapher McDonnell Dallas, TX

There's no reason to upgrade on internet speed because it doesn't matter how much you pay, your internet still runs slow and is unresponsive multiple times a day.

Jim Hoag Bradenton, FL

Always on & reliable, routinely tests out to 60+ Mb download speed and no contract terms

Susan Hewston Phoenix, AZ

Don't like company they have gone up in price for money value had gone down won't work with you like old company getting better priced

MerryZavala Astoria, OR

I have some issues with installation crew and they are too expensive and don't have the low income plan

Diana Vitale Cleveland, OH

Not all is the best! No guide, not all channels are great! Prices start ok and the creep upwards in time that you stay. They all eventually do that.

Sal

Cuts in and out at times. Spotty and can run slower when everyone is trying to connect. Also, cable, internet, and phone, is expensive.

Ernest Doucette Joshua Tree, CA

They Provide 100 MGPS And Because my Router is in the other room I still get 65 to 70 MBPS

Edward Belmonte Charlotte, NC

Great speed, but it comes with a price. Not so unhappy with the speed as I am their customer service and hard stance on policies.

Stanley Hilton

There are occassional times when something would happen and the modem needs rebooting. Never convenient times.

Jeff

Great service and a great value. When we have had issues, the response time has been exemplary.

Jeanne Swack

Charter internet goes down multiple times a day. Today it has been down at least a dozen times and it's down right now. The service is unreliable. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with the available options in town.

Reverend Kirsten Hancock San Antonio, TX

Can’t find a cheaper alternative. Rarely have outages. Responsive customer service.

Irene Smith Fort Mitchell, KY

Service is always available and great pricing for mobile service, and No Contract

C B La Puente, CA

This internet company has affordable deals and the internet works well, nothing to complain about.

Peter Land O' Lakes, FL

I had great customer service. Great value for the product. Very good product quality

K Dizz Los Angeles, CA

I like spectrum they have great internet package deals and great customer service.

Patricia Helena, MT

They are prompt at your request to send help if you are having issues with their equipment.

Tracie Bennett Lynchburg, VA

The selection of channels are good. The speed of the internet isn’t always consistent and the large increases aren’t appreciated.

Charles Creson San Antonio, TX

Service is great but not completely reliable due to equipment it goes down often but replacement is easy

Jeff Gerbino Spring Hill, FL

At least once a month we have an outage of service when it comes back on I have to reboot my modem and router and it takes at least half an hour not good service really.

Unhappy Customer Long Beach, CA

Spectrum is the absolute worse. From the customer service representatives, to the service. I was a spectrum customer for over 20 years and finally cancelled all services due to continuous bad service. I’ve had to email their CEOs countless times just to get responses an action from my request.

Lisa perry Mount Pleasant, MI

I love spectrum very fast internet services the only downfall is when its not working but it's not often so its great

mi8chael Moore Philadelphia, PA

I've been a customer for over 8yrs whenever I need customer service I've received the help I needed.thanks spectrum for the many yrs of service

Nancy Urso Wildwood, FL

Obviously you need internet to access cable decently. Cable prices/packages can get expensive and to add cable/DVR boxes up the monthly fee.

Toriana Winston Fayetteville, NC

I been with Spectrum for a couple years. Use for my personal and business line. Customer service is good to me.

CHARLES DIAL Mount Gilead, OH

A very good and reliable service. Always fast answers and outage repairs during bad weather. Can't complain a bit.

Nicole Mercadel Mandeville, LA

Good service, dependable, I have used the service for a few years now and I am not planning to switch services until I find better/ cheaper

T McLean Boiling Springs, SC

I didn't like the service I got when I was with spectrum in general as well as price constantly changing from month to month with hidden fees and just all around wasnt great experience like I was lead on to believe

Helenann Glass Durrett Birmingham, AL

I think spectrum is great, there only flaw I find is the hih prices. But over all there one of the best...

Keaton W Copperas Cove, TX

I love spectrum. They have good service and good support. But man after that first year they're expensive