Comcast Xfinity Internet Logo

Comcast Xfinity Internet

7.1

Lisa E Leominster, MA

They have glitches but have really upped their game in terms of customer service and consistency in the last couple of years. There have been issues in the past with respect to reliability so I'm not willing to give them a full five stars yet but they're getting there.

SMJohnson_Indy Indianapolis, IN

Until my 2020-2021 interactions with Comcast / Xfinity (both residential and business services), I'd have to have rated the previous 10 year's experience as among the absolute worst in service delivery and customer service. Both aspects have improved, greatly, over the past couple years, though -- especially in customer service / communications.

No Name Goshen, IN

Much better than Spectrum but still has room for improvement. Not user friendly when setting up an account and having to set up the cable and wifi. Technology is supposed to be easier, however people (the business and the customer) make it much harder than it has to be. I prefer to call them and they do it all, why should the customer be involved for set up anyway, lol. We are still assessing this cable and wifi company, but it does seem better (much better) than Spectrum.

E Jester Baltimore, MD

I like the quality of the Internet that I have is up 99% of the time when I attempt to access it. One of my biggest pet peeves is price gouging, specifically, the fluctuation of the bill based on the package promotions ceases. I hate this business. I also wish they had a deal if a customer only wants one or two services not have to be forced to employ a "triple play" to get a decent rate. If Comcast is going to raise your rate when the promotion end nears should contact the customer to eliminate undue hardship and surprises. This has been my complaint for a while but I have 4 services with Comcast. I should reap more discounts instead of a rise in price when the promotion runs out. Yes, I am researching other companies where I can get a better Internet, home security, phone service, and cable selection at a cheaper rate.

Adam Dahl Herriman, UT

The best product out there. It cost more than everyone else but you get what you pay for

lawnguy69 Howell, MI

Fastest service available in our area. very reliable. Comes with the famous Comcast customer service.

Derek Dempsey Charlotte, NC

They try to talk about the weather in your area when all you want to do is pay the cancellation fee. First guy said I could pay it after 24 hours of canceling. The next lady said it could take 30 days for them to figure out the prorated amount. It’s simple math people. It shouldn’t take a month to run some numbers.

Laura Wise New Castle, IN

Great coverage and quality internet. The only thing I hate is how expensive it is getting…. The price continues to go up and my services have not changed.

Alex Kim Canal Winchester, OH

Currently Xianity customer now, order for Modem for over month still waiting on orders arrive each time call to customer service same information over over and re-orders 4 times still not shipping and they say this order pending processing this order will shipping 3-5 Biz days have to be pay for additional shipping charges and customer service either Transfer to other Depts and transfer nothing help but you have to be poor service deal with Xfinity and payment more High amount and nothing Fix ! really awful

Ashley Thompson Jacksonville, AR

We have been a customer of Comcast for a long time. Cable and internet work great, but the only thing is the prices are high and they never offer promotional offers.

Dara Bottenhagen Chicago, IL

They have been my internet service for many years. Not too many problems but sometimes waiting and communication with people working for them on phone hasn't been that great.

NH Mom Londonderry, NH

We have mobile phone service and internet through Xfinity. We only have Xfinity to chose from for cable internet. Our other internet choices are phone or dish service. Xfinity is consistently unreliable. We have constant interruptions of services and minor outages. The speed varies from our to hour. Xfinity always blames it on our hardware or using wifi instead of hardwired internet. The customer service reps I have spoken with, for the most part, are very nice. However, there is not much they can do to help. It is clear that they are told to upsell to a more expensive plan for faster service because $50 a months, with a temporary discount due to mobile service, is not enough to pay for inferior service. We even got charged for a $60 service call to have the tech grumble about bad wiring by the previous owners of our house, only to watch him move a few wires around that really didn't seem to matter. We had high speed for a few hours after he left, and we answered a customer service phone survey, then the speed dropped again. I don't understand why other countries can provide lower cost and faster service to their customers, but the "technically advances" United States can't provide the same service at the same costs to each state. The whole we are larger than those countries doesn't wash. We have had this technology for years. The higher speeds exists, but only at a much, much higher cost. I will say this for Xfinity, at least they have improved their toothless customer service.

Grossarth Family Herriman, UT

Great internet speed and reliability for our home.

Kerri Quaglino

Very difficult to get a live person. Bur they offer best internet.czble and mobile.

1 day ago

DaDude Ormond Beach, FL

Just as bad as Spectrum. Trying to close an account onto took me 3 days, eventhough it was paid in full, then they had me drive 30 miles to return their miserable equipment.

Frank Cotton Houston, TX

My service is out every other weekend then I have to wait till Monday to get them to come out this is the fourth time I’ve had to have a technician come to my house to fix the issue xfinity is trash they only want to fix the issue on their time they don’t care about their customers I will be leaving them very soon

Jaid Clark Yuba City, CA

Great customer service, when I had an issue they stayed on the phone til it was resolved. Love my low monthly bill too

Jennifer Goins La Plata, MD

I wanted Xfinity because a patient worked there and we had it at work. However, connectivity it has doesn’t allow me to be too comfortable because it’s spotty.

WT

Decent company for Internet service. Their prices were a lower than the competition. they’re increasing monthly cost without providing better services or products.

Mandy Pesce Laurelton, NJ

Comcast has decent package deals and very fast internet service. Here in this part of NJ, it is the go-to service for cable and internet provider.

Russell Vastine Aurora, CO

Use xfinity for internet for the last 5 years. They are nice and keep me updated with current promotions

Lindsay Shakopee, MN

The website was really easy to find exactly what I needed. So far I’m happy with my internet services and customer service has been great.

Mandi Colorado Springs, CO

Good value for the product they provide. For the gigabyte internet service, it is about equivalent to AT&T service for internet. The customer service is lacking in responsiveness and quality.

Fr. Ron Nuzzi

Just horrible customer service and responsiveness. They defaced the entire neighborhood sidewalk as well as my driveway. Painted markings left everywhere. I managed to get them to repair my lawn after installing a new cable ($1200 worth of new sod), but customer service even in the executive offices is absent.

Luke Swierczynski Franklin, MI

My current ISP. No issues, great speed. Always been willing to keep my business by extending my "new customer" promotions. Super fast internet, large fiber network.

carole abel Palm Coast, FL

We had comcast/xfinity for years when we lived in MD. It was great, the internet and cable were reliable and loved their voice remote, which my current company does not have this feature, which is great for saving time. Xfinity also has a lot of contracts with streaming services that my current provider does not have yet, just Netflix. While i am happy with my current provider, it is clear that xfinity is a superior product and we hope that our current provider can catch up to them.

Courtney Lee Dayton, OH

Comcast has been a great company they have really helped in these hard times helping hurting families have great internet service.

Amelie Winchester, VA

For one - service is different price than advertised on internet for given area. For second... little rain and service doesn't work (not even in Xfinity store... -hint - that tells you a lot. For third - the customer is being blatantly ignored and treated as its dumb playdo. You can't opt out from automatic pay. (well they tell you you can if you call number... but you can't - because even if you reach someone (get through automatic crap machine is task for superhero) they will tell you they did that. But they did not and company will keep dipping without your consent into your credit card. If you try to call them again.. cycle just repeats... AVOID. I am happy there is new competitor in area, and will jump there and happily pay 20$ more just to have good service and treated as a customer not as milk cow for harverst.

georgie wroble Oswego, IL

Have to keep unplugging the system when we get internet not connected notice or a wifi noticed. Had a service call once and he replaced the main box. Checked all the connections inside and outside of the house and said everything was fine. Still have problem with shut downs. We use wifi for our mobile phone service also, so when wifi goes out our phones are down. Have to leave the house until At&t connects. Called several times when you get someone to talk to you it is like talking to a bag of rocks. Keeps running a test and saying it will cost $100.00 for someone to come out. You pay $200.00 +++++ a month for a bag of rocks phone call.

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

Free wifi outside the home is a great perk. The free streaming box is good, but does not compete with the paid services. Occasional drops in service without credit. CSRs are outsourced to India, and they must be paid by how long they keep you on the line. Be sure to buy your own modem and router to avoid rental fees.

Emily D Herriman, UT

Comcast Xfinity Internet gave me the fastest speeds.

Andrea Wheaton, IL

BEST INTERNET EVER! We have had Comcast Xfinity in two different states and both have the best internet by far. However, it was interesting to notice the difference in customer service from one state to another. Overall, we are very happy and plan to continue being customers wherever we live!

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Comcast Xfinity Internet is the only internet provider we will use. We needed a quick installation in our new home because my husband is self-employed. Their customer service was so helpful getting it set up for us! The technician was very informative, educating my husband the entire time. The speed is perfect for our needs as we run a business, work from home and occasionally have online schooling all going at once. The price is excellent for the package that we have.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Xfinity internet is amazing! The internet always works, rain or shine. The internet is fast responding and easy to connect. Some internet boxes have a button you can press to connect your device so you don't always have to write in the long password that comes with the box. You also have the option to change the password to something of your preference. It also offers internet access anywhere there is an xfinity box, you just log in to your account when prompted.

Creed Sharpee Windsor, CO

The service is amazing, I had a few issues with random disconnects at first but after a few months it's been running great for years. They've upped my speed 3 times for no extra cost and I can download full PC games in 5 minutes. The ping stays consistent with most servers around 15 to 30ms which is great by my standards. Overall I have nothing bad to say about Xfinity.

Amy Ingemi South Yarmouth, MA

BIG THANK YOU TO TOM M, MOSTLY WORKS IN THE FALMOUTH AREA, HOWEVER I JUST WANT TO LET HIS BOSS, HIS PEERS KNOW THAT HE FIXED OUR CABLE X1, CLIMBED A POLE THAT WAS HIGH NEEDED THE BOX TRUCK WE THOUGHT. TOM WAS HERE FOR OVER 2HRS, AND FIXED THE HORRIBLE JOB THAT WAS ORIGINALLY DONE . THIS MAN IS COMMITTED TO HIS JOB AND YOU CAN TELL LIKES HIS JOB, HE NEEDS TO BE RECOGNIZED BC MEN LIKE HIM ARE HARD TO COME BY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE!

Robert Washington, MI

AT&T max d/l MBPS was 11 MBPS-I am currently achieving a solid 90+ MBPS WIFI through U of M site and about 12 MBPS U/L. Just an awesome speed but buy your own modem and save the ridiculous $11 monthly fee for rent-just a joy to use. Our VOIP is so much clearer than the previous AT&T service. The Arris cable modem is rated for 2,500 sp. ft. home and our signal is great in the basement-dual band.

ANNA Christina Antioch, CA

Reliable and fast. I think the cost is not as good as I wish to pay but with another provider I do believe would be comprising too much performance. Comcast has been excellent in terms of service steady and super quick internet when I need to go online for the last seven years as their customer so the price may be considered not too desirable however my option to have that qualty or get less makes me pay what is their current asking price to keep the stellar product offered by them regardless.

Christina Amato Castro Valley, CA

I had the service for a couple months and it was just okay. I called the tech support because it spent two days blinking in and out. I was so frustrated. They sent out a tech the next morning-no wait. He got there at the begining of my two hour window. This guy was great! He checked the box, the wall, the main panel i. The garage and even climbed the pole making sure EVERYTHING was right. He replaced wires that were old and loose. So thorough! It took two hours but since he finished I have had no problems. Full bars all the time and an just the best internet!

Lourdes Rivera

Is the best in my area where I at. Besides it provides me Cable TV and Phone prices are reasonable and u also can use my hotspot when I go out of the house so far so good I liked them I hope that it doesn't keep going up on the monthly bill ando I wish we do not have to calling every year make a one standard bill to pay every month. Also enjoy having a bundle w everything on one bill. Customer service they are good to the knowledge even though I may end up w two different offered and it con created confusion but I really enjoy having them for almost 34 years.

Mike Grinager Flint, MI

The wifi is top notch. Reliable 95% of the time... which is better than most

Michael Kline Mesa, AZ

The Company has very good service, Customer service is prompt.

Juan vega New Haven, CT

I have this company for a while for internet service and tv now I’m thinking to leave it since is so hard to get issues resolve the customer service is really bad sometimes I call them and explain my issue then you get transfer to someone else and I have to explain everything all over again

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Xfinity doesn’t have unlimited internet, and its overage fees can stack up fast. Their equipment is expensive, but if you bring your own cable modem to save cash, you’ll miss out on all the snazzy X1 gateway features.

Vee Orlando, FL

Definitely Overpriced! And tonight I’ve had THE worst experience! Called to downgrade only to have my services not working for HOURS! Every time I called they took it as a joke, one of the reps actually hang up on me, the other transferred me to a fake supervisor and he identified himself as one. When the next rep picked up he advised me that, no that guy wasn’t a supervisor at all. Then found out that just to have internet I would have to pay $100 a MONTH! That’s just a story short! Super stressful night for me. They did NOT care and their prices are ridiculous! Get service somewhere else guys

zagato romero San Francisco, CA

Great connection never had problem with internet , download music or movies ,the best thing is the tones of movies people can watch thru the apps that xfinity offers such hbo max

Ryan Larsen Logan, UT

We switched to Xfinity internet this past year because we needed faster internet with all our kids at home trying to do school work. They were fast to get it installed and we have not had any issues. The internet is fast and everyone in my family is able to continue working on the internet at the same time.

Stephanie Byrd Miami, FL

Xfinity internet is one of the most reliable internet providers I’ve encountered. I never experienced any connectivity issues or service interruptions. I know that their customer service is phenomenal so if their is an issue they will be happy to help !

Mariza Tan Alexandria, VA

When I talked to “Joe” & he couldn’t fix my internet speed, he said he’ll connect me to somebody good with internet connection. After waiting to be connected for more than 15 mins. , d line went dead & I’ve never heard from Joe nor that somebody! I was so pissed. Finally after calling customer service several times (talking to a machine is a pain in d neck! It’s faster to talk to a representative!!!) a technician named Jong came to my apartment! He’s d best tech I’ve encountered from Comcast. He dealt & fixed d problem like he’s doing it for his own family! He even came back d 2nd time that day to make sure it’s running well, even fixed d wall socket! I give him lots of credits! Hey Comcast! He deserves a raise! Employees who works for Comcast commented that their customer service sucks! It’s faster to talk to a representative right away than being stupid talking to a machine that u have to repeat everything over & over! It’s annoying & a waste of time! If not for Jong, I would probably switch to another company. That Joe needs to be reprimanded & take a class how to handle customer professionally

AF ,

For where we live, Comcast Xfinity is the absolute best. We rarely have outages or times when it is down and our speeds are really good (we pay more for the faster internet). We're able to stream movies and also computer work without any problems. With the covid pandemic, we're all relying on the internet much much more than ever before!