Best Company Guarantee Comcast Xfinity Internet Logo

Comcast Xfinity Internet

7.2

Amrit Nandrey Franklin, TN

I used Comcast for 9 years. They are a good starter internet package with very low prices to get started. It is very reliable too (unless there is a physical damage to the cable). They bundled internet service with basic TV service.

Brennan Smith Okemos, MI

Comcast / Xfinity is fairly predatory with pushing you to sign up for multi-year contracts and/or limited term offers that surprise you with rate increases. Their customer service is OK, but they send you around in circles if you try to cancel. Unfortunately, US ISP regulations are lacking in consumer protection policies, so you’re sometimes stuck choosing a company like Comcast / Xfinity because they may provide the best service in your locale. I found WOW! to be more pleasant to deal with, but their service delivery in certain areas of our state isn’t as good as Comcast / Xfinity. Be prepared to say no to crap deals, and be diligent about understanding what you’re signing up for.

Christina Sutu-Wallar Pittsburg, CA

I have used Comcast since 2018. They have reliable service, they text me whenever there is an outage including when they plan to resolve it, they always have great deals going on too. My only complaint is their customer service - they don’t seem to value their clients.

Pass Houston, TX

Have had Comcast service for over 15 years now. Service seem to get better every year. Customer service is excellent. They always keep you up to date if and whenever there is an internet outage in your neighborhood.

Stephen Foltz West Linn, OR

Over 6 years we experienced 2-3 service outages. None lasted more than an hour and we were able to get reasonable ETAs via our phones. Speed p;aid for was always available and usually better than promised.

Sadrianna King Saint Paul, MN

The service is fairly decent, at least very few outages. The customer service though is atrocious and they will find extra ways of adding fee's. The wireless modem that I was renting from them kept going on the fritz, after 3 or 4 calls to customer service to have the equipment reset I asked that they replace the unit which is obviously faulty. The agent told me fine but if they find nothing wrong with the unit you'll be charged for the technician's visit. they did not offer the option of bringing the unit to an office. the new unit worked perfectly and they charged me $60 for someone to bring it to me when I could have done that myself. Out of at least a dozen calls to their customer service only ONE was ever pleasant and that was when I was calling to demand a refund for the overpayment. Nearly all of them are rude and dismissive and try to do as little for you as they can.

Jnt_421 Bethel Park, PA

I would have given 5 stars based on the customer service I received in store for a router issue, but we experience outages more than one would expect. It's not a major inconvenience because many times it has happens while we are at work or other non-inconvenient times, and they do send out messages to inform customers if there are known issues or outages we should be aware of. Overall, Xfinity is not bad and they have a lot of offers for current and new customers.

jannie turner Cherry Hill, NJ

The internet is excellent, fast, and strong. I have numerous gadgets running on my wifi service and it never slows down. When my family visit the wifi auto kicks in on their cell phones and tablets. Very good service I recommend it.

Seamas Culligan Dorchester, MA

I've been with Comcast for 15 years. The only reason I stayed with them is because I used to use Comcast as my main email source, and I wanted to retain my email archive. Then one day I logged in and my entire inbox was wiped out because of one of their service upgrades. I demanded that they pull my archive of emails off of their back-up drives. They didn't have one. So I tried to sue them in small claims court, you should have heard their sleazy lawyer flirting and lying to the old judge, naturally he ruled in their favor. I immediately dropped their overpriced cable TV service but retained their high-speed internet because my wife wants to hang onto our email archive. As a user I have to say that Comcast's high speed internet is fairly mediocre and also overpriced, I am always having to reboot their modem. Other countries such as South Korea and Japan offer much faster high speed internet at a small fraction of the price that is charged here in America. But as American ISP providers go, Comcast is probably about average. I would quit Comcast tomorrow, but my wife wants to hang onto her old emails.

Eid Rehmat Collierville, TN

I have internet service with Comcast since 2010 I don’t remember having any issue with my internet

Matt Harvey Minneapolis, MN

I will never use them again. Comcast was the worse provider I have ever used. Sent me a box. When I wanted to return it, they sent me another box and billed me for it. Customer service will tell you what you want to hear to get their good review. But not do anything to really help you

Amarie Rodriguez Houston, TX

Comcast is great! Internet is fast and I haven’t had any issues. My bill is low and I highly recommend them.

Rick Gore Canton, GA

Best internet provider available to my area. But, their customer service is a joke. They know that you have very little in the way of other choices, so they can and do take advantage of you. Also very pricey!

Marisa K Miami, FL

Tv plans are a rip off. U have premium plan movie channels hbo, cinemax ect...They play SAME movies over and over and over again ur payin extra $$$ for nothing. It WAS FREE but NOW they charge u for nearly every show WORTH WATCHING on ON-DEMAND they try to get u any way they can for more money. So Ive switched to Roku, pluto, amazon prime, netflix, hulu all those are great bc at least you can watch diff movies and shows instead of paying 300 for encores and repeats.

Jepheth White Fairfield, CA

I like the fast internet. It can be a little expensive but there are ways to get it decreased. I like being able to go to a brick and mortor store to do business

Alice Winton Canton, GA

If you need to speak to an agent it takes a long time to do so. You may be on the phone a long time or e given the option to call back. I have talked to 3 different agents regarding my home phone over a 5 day period and I am still without a home phone. Customer Service stinks. Comcast goes up on my bill every month a few cents ,a few dollars, and then thirty dollars. I can't hardly wait until my 12 months are up and it is bye bye Comcast.

Tia Robinson Minneapolis, MN

What can I say about Comcast besides their rip off prices, (always increasing and bogus contracts). They definitely lure you in with what seems like a great price and then change it on you. The contracts need to go and the sinister pricing. Customer service is okay.

Aujana Denver, CO

We have them now. We love them. Been with these guys for 3 years now. They offer good prices and fare rates. They work with you to pay your bill.

Frank Rivera Lynnfield, MA

Recently switched to Comcast. Their service plans fit my family's streaming and work from home needs at a faironthly rate.

Brooke Arnold Los Angeles, CA

And Xfinity sales person came to our door, told us we could get better internet than what we already have for half the price. We could get a free trial to prove how well it works. So we said sure, we will do a free trial. The equipment they sent never worked. We waited the whole trial period for it to get service and even called a tech for input. It never got a connection. So we sent the equipment back, this was in April, and THEY CHARGED US FOR THE EQUIPTMENT AFTER WE SENT IT BACK. And we have called them 4 times now it is JUNE. they STILL HAVE NOT REFUNDED THE CHARGE. My parents have been using xfinity in a completely different city and it has worked fine for the most part but has always been somewhat spotty and unreliable. So this is also not my first encounter with their service being poor it just crosses the line now. Hoping I save someone else from signing up

keith faught LA

If you are thinking about using xfinity internet, don't! We have been customers for over 3 years. Internet has been down for 10 days, had 3 technicians out. Talked to somewhere between 9 and 12 agents (lost count). 1st tech: Found box gone in neighbor's yard and said that there was nothing he could do. Commercial side would be out in 2-3 days. (Seen no one for 7 days now) 2nd tech: No show 3rd tech: Found same thing as 1st tech so went down to next pedestal and connected temporary cable. Internet worked for 3 hours, then quit. When I called to get someone back out, they said earliest appointment was 8 days from now and there was nothing else they could do for me. No wonder they have been loosing millions of customers in the last few years, looks like it will continue until they decide to change.

Shahla baig Houston, TX

There customer service n quick response including monthly bills compare to another company is too good… speed of internet is best.. dealing with issues is so quick.

Jillian Grand Rapids, MI

Xfinity is the best internet service available in my area. Very thankful for their service while working from home for two years. I've only had one service issue in the last two years. It is painful to call customer service.

Don Daniel Olympia, WA

Competitive prices and reliable service. Had to bump up to a higher usage plan for all our streaming, because our original "unlimited" plan had limits on the usage.

Michael Bacon Vancouver, WA

Great service, but pretty expensive (granted, it is for Cable, phone, and Internet, but we pay $268 per month and they are saying our bill with likely go up another 15% in the coming month.

Kayla Heddleson Pittsburgh, PA

Is about the only fast hi speed internet service around the ohio valley that doesn't only go by how many mbs of data u can go through a month but is the most expensive service around also if they serviced where I reside at I would still have service with them but they don't!

Kathy Kerber Olympia, WA

Comcast is basically the only viable choice in my area for high speed internet. I'm giving them a 3 star rating only because there are few outages. Whenever I have had a problem, it has been an absolute pain to deal with them, and returning equipment? Oh my. just kill me now. lol. I waited nearly an hour in my local store to return equipment which then was not reported returned and I had to then call and advocate for myself to get the charge reversed. But they do have good techs, and since there isn't much choice, you just suck it up and pay and hope for the best. A company with a monopoly on a service could provide cruddy reliability along with exorbitant fees and get away with it. They deserve the three stars because you can count on staying connected 99% of the time. I'd give them four stars is they had decent customer service and I felt like an actual person....with some value...when I talk to them.

Steve S San Jose, CA

I have used Xfinity in many of my houses in the past. I have used Xfinity this most recent time, for the past 5 years at the same location. Overall the system signal strength for internet is terrible. I now have to work from home (for the past 2 years due to covid) and I keep getting disconnected. The wireless router that I used, and I upgraded to the latest version from Xfinity, is only slightly better than the older technology hardware that I had. To be honest, if I had a viable alternative to Xfinity, I would be gone. Oh, and paying $325 / month for internet and cable TV is ridiculous.

Michael Henderson Billerica, MA

The best internet service on the market you can't beat it it never slows down the service is very prompt and expedient and they always follow through. I've been a customer for over 30 years and and they have always stood behind their product

kendra neace Venice, FL

Absolutely love this company. When covid happened they saved me and my kids by giving us a free wifi router and wifi for free for 6 months and now I only pay$ 9.99 . Customer service is always so helpful. More places should offer internet essential like xfinity! Very happy customer! 10 stars

HO1 Charles Town, WV

Xfinity internet has worked pretty well over the years that I have subscribed. I switched to Xfinity cable internet after having used the phone company's dsl. Xfinity was a great improvement. I was a bit skeptical about renting equipment from them decided to go that route instead of buying my own modem/gateway. They have been great about troubleshooting when problems arose, and have always upgraded my equipment to the latest. My one complaint would be that they don't offer the same things for existing companies that they do for new customers. My son who lives nearby recently got internet service without phone or cable tv for a great price. Since I don't use our landline anymore, I thought I'll call and downgrade to internet only, but was surprised to find they don't have that offer for me. The only options I have for change are upgrading to higher more costly services, not downgrading to lower less costly service.

William McNeel

I have the comcast business 250gb plan at my office in West Point Ms. rarely have problems with it. The only trouble I can say I have had was getting it installed ! They had to run a new line to my building in which they took about 3 weeks to do and it was installed to low so the garbage truck knocked out my internet for another week. Since having it installed again I’ve had no issues

Becca Jones Bel Air, MD

We have had Comcast xfinity internet for years and it never fails when it comes to being reliable. We have a high speed internet package that allows an unlimited number of devices to be connected without slowing down the speed. Xfinity offers multiple packages, with the opportunity to bundle with a television package as well. We have never had any problems with the speed of our service. Thanks xfinity for never letting us down!

Ray Santillanes Fort Wayne, IN

Amazing service! Customer service is great, going the extra mile to help when needed

MARIO Atlanta, GA

Trying to pay a bill instant customer support but I’m convinced the longer wait times for tech support are to get you to hang up instead of them actually fixing the shitty network.

Dwayne Holland Toney, AL

I had real good service with Comcast. I liked the quality and variety of package deals. I'll definitely recommend them to you

Brad Kendzora Oakland, CA

The speed is good. I had a good price under contract but after the discount expired, they wouldn't work with me after my bill increased from $30 to $83. Not a great way to treat a customer of 11 years.

Kanya Hubbard Gallatin, TN

This is the worst company. The service sucks. I work from home and need my internet. I have been without service all day. This is ridiculous. They have no idea when service will be back up and running. No one seems to know anything. When you call you can't speak to anyone just the computer that continues to loop. When you do talk to someone they lie to you because honestly they have no clue to what's going on. I would advise everyone that has Comcast/ Xinifity to cancel their service and go to AT&T. I live in zip code 37066.

Kesha Hansell Atlanta, GA

I thank it's a piece of CRAP, they are going to make me lose the privilege if working from home in the last three weeks I have experienced more outages than the law allow this is the worst service I HAVE CONTACTED CORPORATE AMD A LOT OF GOOD THAT DID, WHAT ARE They DOING GIVING MY SERVICE TO SOMEONE ELSE SO I CAN'T USE IT, THIS IS HAPPENING AROUND THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY WISH I HAD AN OPTION FOR NO STARS TO POST

Gaju Shrestha Herriman, UT

I have comcast for more than one year. So far I am satisfied with their service. The internet speed is good and bundling with tv and phone has saved money.

Sarah Berks Atlanta, GA

I have had it since December. It's awesome. It hasn't ever gone down yet so can't speak to service, but the installation techs were great.

Bethany Burleson Elkridge, MD

The service is pretty good but we've had many issues as well such as slowing down and cutting out here and there. It is very expensive, so thats definitely a negative aspect.

Linda Holly Alpharetta, GA

I am using xfinity prepaid. Best deal in town! $45 monthly for Internet and Wifi. No issues, no increases. Pay and go, or not. No penalties.

Daniel Smith New York, NY

Great quality of service and speed. Also very good at notification during loss of service in area and providing scope/time to recover. Worth the cost of service.

George Thomas San Ramon, CA

The service has seen us through the Pandemic. With remote working, the internet connectivity was critical and Comcast lived up to the expectation for a large part.

Joel Lopez San Francisco, CA

Super fast internet, with good customer service. On the expensive side but it is my only option . Had to buy my own internet extenders, Thiers didn't cover the whole house.

Laura Mccall Yreka, CA

I had xfinity for 20yrs never had a problem only reason I switched was because I moved to a town where they don't service. Customer is really nice.

Ms C Leawood, KS

Excellent! Only one down time for maintenance, no down time for severe storms. Very good quality and great speed. The best internet I have had.

Aiko May Chico, CA

Been a loyal customer for over 10 years. Don’t appreciate the high costs and steady rate increases but continue service because they pretty much monopolize the cable service field.

Robert Hoffman Boston, MA

I very rarely write a bad review. The Ivr system the company has is very disappointing. The time the system puts you through is incredible. It's like a 2 to 3 step job interview.I have no clue why they don't put actual human Beings on the phone makes common sense. The system will want to do things like a system health check ✔️✅. It's not like going to your physician it's cable lol OMG. The system will proceed to go forward with this behavior without asking. The next thing in my perspective opinion they should consider do is more people in the USA answering the phone. I realize it may be difficult getting help. If you were to get more people with higher wages. People in USA get jobs first before out sourcing to another country. That way we understand the English and how to interpret their demeanor and the customer experience is awesome. I can understand you find this Ivr system helpful and is a success. The mentality of actual human in a position talking to you is more Professional and no back forth with a Ivr system OMG. The process and time being on the phone is better Quality and rational. I can just imagine if I was elderly person dealing with this eccentric Ivr system OMG ridiculous. The time you spend with a computer and then a human eventually is 30 to 45 minutes. This is no exaggeration. Hope you consider my review I promise it will guide you to a better experience to understand what I go through. I hope going forward I wish them the best but hearing this Ivr system is time consuming and can take more time out of your day and evening.