Comcast Xfinity Internet Logo

Comcast Xfinity Internet

7.1

Wanda L Bento Acushnet, MA

Be careful! Prices increase almost quarterly. You agree to a plan but then they get you on all the other miscellaneous fees!!!!! And every year the price increases!!!! Monopoly?

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

This is probably the best internet service that we have gotten. The internet connection works a lot better than Comcast and the customer service is pretty good.

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

In my experience, Comcast Internet has been fast and reliable. My roommates and I each have multiple devices on it and we've never had any major issues with it.

Maile Curtis Salt Lake City, UT

Expensive but fast. I had comcast for a few years now. Their customer service is great, never had a problem with them. The internet is super fast, however it's not the cheapest way to go.

Krista Hoffman

Constant problems with the wifi signal being lost. A tech came out last week to check it and said the system lost wifi & rebooted over a thousand times in 30 days. He did something and I had no problems for a few days but now I am back to constantly getting kicked off. I work from home and this is a huge problem.

Michelle Thomas Colorado Springs, CO

Overpriced, and customer service is poor

derrick zonca Valley Village, CA

The service, customer service and backhanded dealings, with most cable companies, are the biggest areas of complaints. Charter spectrum is no different. I live in a small apartment with only a few electronics connected at a time and I get a better connection to the internet through my phones 5G than my 200mbs wifi. Every time I call about the service being down or slow, they check “on their end” and don’t see a problem. Meanwhile I can’t connect to my email. Not to mention they’re price gauging since they’re the only network in my area. I thought monopolies were illegal.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Comcast raised my prices without advising me that it was going to happen.. and honestly it wasn't worth it. The internet would come and go all the time, and if there was any sort of storm, I would not have internet. For the price, it wasn't worth it.

Brayden Ibert Houston, TX

Are use Comcast Xfinity for my Internet and it works great. I have amazing coverage, fast Internet, and my Wi-Fi runs very fast. Very easy to install.

Lori Claassen Layton, UT

I have been very frustrated with xfinity the last few years! When first signing up they gave us a pretty good deal. Then when the contract expired I went into an xfinity store and the rep was able to get me a great deal on my internet again and said that I just need to come every year when the contract ends to renew and get the SAMe deal. That wasn’t the case the last couple years and price went up $50!for the same service! Plus service wasn’t that fast or would go Down or had to reset the modem! Very frustrating!!!!

Robert Wilson Rockville, MD

I had Comcast for home internet service for two years. The service was horrible - it often went down for no reason and often took several minutes to come back up. After repeat calls to customer service I finally got a service visit which did help the connectivity. Unfortunately, there service man arrived 5 minutes before the end of the service window with no call or text. I was not happy about the speeds either. It was average at best. I was very happy when I moved and was able to get a different ISP. I do not recommend Comcast.

Braylyn Linford West Valley City, UT

We switch to this internet service because we were promised a faster internet speed. We have been disappointed ever since. Our internet has never been slower and now we are locked into a contract. I realize the speed is most likely associated with our area but we are in the middle of Davis county. It should be good here.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I’ve used xfinity for several years now. The customer service is usually pretty good and the price is decent, but for what I pay I feel like my wireless internet struggles a lot. I have to reset my router a lot and sometimes it struggles to even play a movie. I haven’t been the happiest with the service.

Briauna Norton Jacksonville, FL

I have had xfinity bundle deal for cable and wifi for years and have zero complaints. Whenever there is an issue on xfinity’s end techs are sent out quickly free of charge.

Eric Salt Lake City, UT

Unfortunately I have had many problems with Comcast. The internet service is unpredictable and frequently disconnects. When contacting them for service, the available windows are very large and at times they were not able to resolve the issue.

Karlie Ady Sandy, UT

We pay for high-speed Internet but always have lapses in our service. Although it’s supposed to support several devices at a time, if my husband is working on his computer we have a hard time getting the Internet to be fast enough to do other things reliably.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I used Comcast/Xfinity Internet and Cable when I was living in an apartment while attending college. The service was okay, but was not fast for what I paid for it and it shut down frequently. I wouldn't say it was bad, but definitely was not great.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

We have to have high speed for work purposes from home and this is far and better than any other option we have and never had any troubles with service.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Xfinity is our current Internet Service Provider, and we’ve been very happy with their service. Fast speeds, user friendly customer service. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in our area.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I like their service but tired of it dropping my connection once a day. And we get bogged down each night as families log on to stream content. It is very painful for me working from home and I have the upgrade kit. But I don't have another option.

Lily South Jordan, UT

I love using Xfinity.It has remarkable products. Their deals are amazing. Their network is almost never slow. It takes me right to where I want to go.

Sara S Tallahassee, FL

I have flip flopped from Comcast and At&t but I always find myself liking Comcast much more. They have the fastest internet speeds in the business and their cable packages are pretty decent for the money. Sometimes they will charge random fees but if you call them, their customer service will help you out.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

On one hand- I love how it has always been easy to receive service with Xfinity.. the guy always comes and is super helpful and friendly. But on the other hand- I have had to reset our Xfinity modum just DOZENS of times and it gets frustrating.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

Xfinity provides internet, but not outstanding internet. We are in an apartment and have two people using the internet, and it will randomly stop working or slow down. It gets the job done usually, but not super impressed!

Mary Clarks Summit, PA

We have this company now as our internet provider simply because they offered the 'fastest' internet service. Idk, to me it seems to be very slow a lot of the times especially at night. I have asked other customers that are my neighbors and they say the same thing.

well since this is the only high speed internet company that uses cable wires instead of phone lines in my area they are my only option. very very expensive and being that I live in a community we all have one line coming in. the money that it cost and the services provided don't match up for my liking. wish we had a competition company that uses cable lines we would not have a monopoly and maybe the cable company would put in some 7 instead of 5 coax cable lines.

Tony Gibson American Fork, UT

I use Xfinity for my internet service at both work and at home. I've tried a couple of other services, but Xfinity is just faster and more reliable. They respond quickley to any issues and have been good to work with.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Very good speed of service. I didn't like the router because it didn't have enough outlets for what I needed. I like how you can monitor the WIFI on your phone.

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

Xfinity has been reliable and consistent. I had some trouble setting things up when we first moved but the customer service was helpful and everything was resolved quickly.

Gary Wayne Lacock Provo, UT

I have been with Xfinity for a number of years. I have found that they provide quality services and have been responsive when I have needed customer support. I am a fan of Xfinity.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Such a reliable internet provider. The wifi works great and it definitely was able to reach throughout my whole house. Pricing wasn't to bad a month either!

Terra Stanko Hyrum, UT

Our internet service with Comcast Xfinity has been satisfactory. The speed is good, and customer service is good as well. I feel like they have a bit of a higher price point, but other than that, we have been pleased.

Shanae Boully Kaysville, UT

I had Internet through Comcast Xfinity and I loved it. I did not have any problems the 2 times I had them. My only complaint would be that it was a little expensive. But other then that I enjoyed it!

Jennifer Smith Salt Lake City, UT

We use Comcast for our internet service. Overall this company is able to deliver reliable internet connections and speeds. We have been happy with Comcast.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

Terrible customer service. If you have a question about your account you will spend 15 minutes online with a robot then you will be transferred to a random call center where it's very difficult to understand the person on the phone. They will give you what they call a "promo" price and it will expire a year later. You will then we charge MUCH more for crappy internet. They will tell you sorry that promo ended here's the best I can do. It will be $10 more. Then that promo will end and they will say sorry here the best I can do now. So each year they slowly raise your internet price all the while their services are no better. They should have a FAIR price that stays the same for loyal customers who give them business over the years. PLEASE someone put Xfinity out of business!

Craig Orem, UT

Fastest internet I have ever had. It is also cheaper than any other internet provider I have ever had. It was so easy to switch from my previous provider as well.

Gary Rohrbaugh Payson, UT

The service is intermittent at best. If you don't buy their equipment (modem) they always blame your equipment for any problems. We then purchased their equipment and still had the same problems. It is slow and very difficult to use during high use hours. The one good thing they have is very qualified and helpful field tech support. They arrive when they say they are going to arrive and they usually fix any problem except the speed issue.

Mickie Johnson Ogden, UT

We have moved several times but always come back to Comcast for TV & internet . When we have had problems they have come right out and taken care of them.

Katie Young Charlottesville, VA

I currently have Xfinity Internet and it is usually fine, although sometimes the wifi cuts out and is slow. The customer service isn't great and it wasn't easy to set up. I wish I had a different internet option but there isn't anything better in my current city. The autopay also almost never goes through.

Cara Marshall Lehi, UT

Comcast Xfinity is expensive. They treat new customers better than their existing customers. Unfortunately, we are stuck with them because they are the only game in town for high-speed internet. We are definitely overpaying. The Customer Service team is nice; they just can't do anything for you. If you can overlook the bad value, the service is good.

Emily Lindon, UT

Xfinity has been average. The service is not bad, but whenever we have more than a few people at our house, the service slows way down. However, when we did have an issue, they were very quick in getting a guy out to help us.

Laurie Willis Lehi, UT

Just solid service. Not cheap, but nothing is as reliable. I've tried multiple different internet providers & we always come back to xfinity for the reliability. Great customer service

Cici Paskett South Jordan, UT

Good internet, the only complaint I have is that they try to oversell you on anything and everything even if you’re a current customer. I pay for what I want and don’t want to be pressured into something I don’t want. But we haven’t had any issues with the actual product.

Chelsea Horrocks Salt Lake City, UT

A lot of internet companies get a bad rep for jacking up prices- which happened to me recently. But after a quick call they actually lowered my price back down and my internet hasn’t slowed at all! Thank you Comcast.

Micah Bradshaw Salem, UT

We have had Comcast Xfinity internet for about 18 months now. Faster then our old provider and cheaper too! The connection has only gone out a few times, and never for an extended amount of time in our area.

Katie Marz Orem, UT

I use this internet provider at my house and my wifi is never down! It has been so great for us and we never have any problems with it. Super good quality.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

Customer service was not the best. speeds would slow down constantly with the provided router. Once we got Google Mesh, the connection was much better. Adding to or replacing the provided router is a must fo consistent connection.

Ryan American Fork, UT

I have been relatively pleased with xfinity Comcast. My internet speed is consistently fast and clear, but there have been days where my speed gets very slow and can be frustrating.

HLG American Fork, UT

This is my current ISP. Internet is what Comcast does best. Tech support is hit and miss. There is a huge amount of variability. Some techs are absolutely amazing, many are not.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

Comcast in my area is definitely the fastest ISP in the area. And they know it so the aren't quick to help you. The product is good but the service is lacking. They also are the highest charging ISP out there. I'm looking elsewhere because of that.