Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.6

Kaitlin Junction City, KS

Great customer service. I'm half way through treatment and it is moving my teeth along nicely with minimal pain.

K Speights Miami, FL

Great customer service, receive product quick and very professional!

Irmaly Rivera Lynn, MA

Happy with my experience! Can't wait to finish my treatment. Excellent customer service!

Reply from byte

Thanks for the great recommendation and 5 stars! Can't wait to see your end result.

Kimberly DeLaGarza Dallas, TX

I am so glad that I found byte and chose them as the company to come along side my journey of changing my smile. This has truly been a breeze. I recommend them to all my friends and family looking to straighten their smile. And next we will be working on my husband’s smile and I also hope to use them when my kids need them. Can’t thank them enough!

Reply from byte

A whole family who bytes! We love it, thanks for the 5 stars!

Emanuel Morales Los Angeles, CA

Amazing product super happy with results!!!!!!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you love y our new smile, thanks for the 5 stars!

Natalie C-K Chicago, IL

I absolutely love my subscription from byte! I'm on week 3 and my teeth are already shifting into perfection. With my box I was also sent the hyperbyte which helps speed up the process and whitening solution as well. Definitely recommend

May Astoria, NY

From the beginning,byte has been incredib. Just started my journey and I am so unbelievably excited to see my final smile in as little as 15 weeks!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we can't wait to see your new smile too!

Susan r

I thought they would be visible, but really aren’t. Several of my friends didn’t notice they were in. Direction were easy to follow!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, they truly are invisible, we mean it!

Casey S. Fairbanks, AK

8/17 weeks into my treatment and I have no complaints so far. I can feel my teeth shifting and starting to see a difference. Customer service is quick to respond and even checks in from time to time if they haven’t heard from you. The aligners are comfortable and the bryte byte doesn’t irritate my gums like most whitening products. Impressions were easy and I really love the 3D treatment viewer. I would totally recommend Byte.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for your recommendation!

Jsabala Westerly, RI

This so far has been the easiest experience with fixing my teeth!! The instructions to take impressions are very easy to understand and you get a representative that’s with you your entire journey. You also get a bottle of whitening foam which doubles as a cleaner for the aligners, and after only a couple weeks I already see the difference in my teeth as well as them being brighter. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to straighten their teeth, and at an affordable rate!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we are glad we were the best option for you, can't wait to see your new smile!

Tessa O. Manasquan, NJ

I have been using byte for a couple months now and I have hit a few bumps along the way. Just little things like the braces not fitting as well as intended and I had to reach out about remedying the situation and the customer service I have received has been stellar. They are always there to help and willing to work with my needs! Highly recommend using byte for the comforting fact that you know they will be on your side in helping you achieve the smile you want!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, can't wait for your new smile!

Susan

Byte has INCREDIBLE customer service! All my questions were promptly answered, and after my aligners arrived, I received multiple emails checking my progress and satisfaction. I’m on set 10/23 and I’m already seeing amazing results, I’ll be all done soon, so excited!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, can't wait for a new smile you are proud of!

Hope Forest Hills, NY

best customer service! Everyone who works for Byte is smart and knowledgeable and available! I have never waited longer then 12-24 hours to hear back from them!

MandyA70754 Livingston, LA

Recently finished my Byte treatment and only in 11 weeks! I definitely recommend Byte to anyone wanting a brighter and straighter smile, because mine is beautiful!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, happy you have a new beautiful smile you are proud of!

Leslie Williams Fairfax, OK

So far I just got the starter kit. i messed up on the impressions and i read that byte will send me another starter kit for free. Which is awesome. I've done some research and this product seems to be promising.

Reply from byte

We make sure we can take care of you! Happy our team took care of a new kit for you.

Bethzaida A Staunton, VA

This is an amazing product and gives you fast results and the prices are great for the results you get!

Dara Hollywood, FL

I am into my second set of aligners and I already started feeling the shifting of my teeth! Pain is beauty ladies and gents!! I’m so glad everything in the kit is super easy to read and understand what I need to do to take care of my aligners and what to do if they are lost/misplaced. I love the feeling of hyperbyte and just overall super excited of the next weeks to come. Before and after pics coming soon!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we can't wait for you to have a new smile that you are proud of!

Janna San Antonio, TX

3 weeks in and for the first time ever, my molars touch each other when my mouth is closed; I can tell the shifting has already begun! They have awesome customer service, reaching out by email periodically to check on your progress without being overly pushy. And the hyper byte which is hundreds $$ alone comes included in the kit. You can't go wrong choosing this company, everything from ordering the kit to sending the impressions and receiving my trays (2&1/2 weeks or so after i sent my molds) has been amazing!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for the great recommendation!

Sherry Riddle Venable Watauga, TN

Awesome product and service. I would recommend 100% to anyone wanting to improve their smile. 😁

Amber jackson Panama City, FL

My experience with byte so far has been amazing. Every concern I have had they address promptly and make sure I am happy with my progress. I would highly recommend byte!

Reply from byte

Thanks for giving our byte team 5 stars, we work hard to ensure you have a safe, smooth and effective byte journey.

Samantha Gardner, MA

I’m so thrilled with my decision to work with Byte. The customer service alone has made it worth it and love the progress so far. I’m on week 4 of 15 and super excited to see the end results. Highly recommend byte!

Reply from byte

Thanks for the great recommendation! Can't wait to see your new smile.

R K Schenectady, NY

The impression kit comes very quickly, and there is someone available most hours to help answer any of your questions. The aligners come with a handy file that helps you smooth down sharp edges, which you NEED! The aligners themselves take several weeks to make and ship to you, which is one only downside. Overall worth the energy time and money!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we take all feedback seriously to help improve our process. Thank you for the review!

Maci Montgomery, AL

I can’t recommend Byte enough! The customer service I’ve received has been exceptional. From ordering my impression kit to receiving my actual aligners, there has been someone there to help me. I was skeptical with it being “teledentistry” but let me tell you, Byte is so amazing that you would never notice the difference. The quality of products is so high, too. My aligners fit nicely in my mouth, and I love BrightByte and HyperByte. I’m on week one of my aligners and can’t wait to see my progress as I go on!

Reply from byte

We know you have options, that's why we are so glad you chose byte for your aligner needs!

jspiol Ridgeland, MS

Almost halfway through my treatment and it’s been a struggle keeping them in 24/7, they can be uncomfortable, and a hassle but the rewards so far are well worth the everything. I definitely recommend these to everyone and anyone who wants the smile they want. Even though my teeth aren’t perfectly straight yet by any means but I can confidently say I’m more confident in my smile and looking forward to the final product!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, remember, if you ever need anything we are just a short email away!

Breanna Lake Charles, LA

So far I am super happy. No issues with customer service. My teeth are looking so much straighter and whiter thanks to the aligners and bright byte. I have no sensitivity using it either so that's a big plus. Cant wait to show off my new smile!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, can't wait to see your new smile!

Charlene Dania Beach, FL

Amazing customer service, great staff, a.d awesome products...it works!

Stephen Cleveland, OH

Very good product and excellent customer support

Abby Sweet Wyoming, RI

Byte has been a great experience so far! I am halfway through my aligners and I can already see results. The customer service is outstanding as well. I really appreciate that someone occasionally reaches out to check in on your progress. Byte is an excellent company for anyone who wants a quality product!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we can't wait for your new smile!

Margaret Aragon Sylmar, CA

My experience with Byte has been such a positive one. So easy, and efficient. I can see results already and it's only been 6 weeks! Thank you Byte!

Reply from byte

You're welcome! We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for choosing us for your new smile.

Jess W Atlanta, GA

I love byte ! It’s been easy from the beginning . They send you all the aligners you need after you finish your molds. Then you wear them. I have never done this or had braces so the only thing I was worried about was how my teeth would feel and react to the faster than usual correction . The hyperbyte helps with this “ache” the first day or two of wearing a new set every week. It doesn’t hurt at all ! I have straight teeth now in less than 12 weeks ! All of this depends on how much you need to correct , but I recommend byte to anyone with minor to moderate crowding and spacing. plus no back and forth to the orthodontist. Yay!

Yvonne Weinstock Fort Payne, AL

I love byte’s customer service! I always have sooo many questions and they have always replied to me very quickly and courteously. Love my aligners, they fit perfectly and I have everything I need to fix my smile in my kit! And I love knowing that if I have any more questions or concerns that byte will take care of me!

Brittany Lily, KY

Customer service is quick and extremely helpful! I’ve had my aligners about a week now and can already tell a difference in my teeth. Also...any other whitening I’ve tried before has been incredibly painful because my teeth are so sensitive, this is not the case with Bright Byte, zero discomfort with it! I’m so glad I made the decision to do this!

Debbie West Palm Beach, FL

From the start with the impression kit, I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. I like the fact that when I received my aligners everything is set up perfectly. You have clear instructions on what to do, how to use, and contact information should you have questions. Their customer service is top notch. They return calls, texts and emails. They even do check-in to see how your progress is going.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thank you for trusting us with your new smile!

Jody A Bobrink San Jose, CA

Very responsive and friendly support team, any issues I've had are always addressed in a timely manner. I'm also very pleased with my results so far.

Casey Brooklyn, NY

I had some serious crowding before I got started with Byte. Many other aligner companies declined my case. Byte stepped up immediately and said they could help. In just the first 5 weeks of treatment I'm amazed at how much they've improved my smile and boosted my confidence. They're comfortable to wear, surprisingly subtle, and very effective. They can make speaking a little tricky at times, but that's a small sacrifice to pay for a beautiful new smile in half the time of most treatments.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for trusting us with your new smile!

J. Hayes Vinita, OK

I was super skeptical at first that a company would take care of me but they’ve never let me down. They are punctual they care about you they speak good English and I’m just really happy with them and my teeth look amazing so far

Debra The Bronx, NY

My teeth look and feel amazing! I started seeing results after the 1st week. Im on my 10th week and I have never been happier. Way to boost my self esteem 😃

Melissa Las Vegas, NV

So far my experience has been great. Bytes prices and customer service is unbeatable. They’re hyper byte is a really cool tool to help speed the process up and I have felt that it reduced the pain of the first few days with new aligners. I’m really glad I picked this company over others that charged too much for a longer treatment time.

Reply from byte

We love the HyperByte, too! Thanks for the 5 stars.

Kelly Rose Sarno Middleton, MA

I’m on my third week and already seeing changes! Loving Byte! Great product, awesome packaging, and perfect customer service!

Web Pompano Beach, FL

Great customer service and easy process.

Reply from byte

Thanks for recommending our customer care!

Todd Fulcher Miami, FL

I chose Byte over the competition because the Hyperbyte allows your treatment time to be cut in half. I ordered the aligners and they arrived a week earlier than expected. Not only that, but I knew I'd be out of town when the aligners arrived, and Byte's awesome support team even adjusted the shipping address to send the aligners to me at my sister's house out of state. They arrived last week and I've been using them since Monday. So far, so good.

Reply from byte

We love our HyperByte! Thanks so much for the great review.

Kristen Robinson Losantville, IN

Only 1/2 way through my treatment plan and so far it has been pretty simple. The alignment of my teeth is beginning to be more noticeable and I can't wait to see the end result. Only issue I encountered was at the start of my process instead of receiving an impression kit, I received another customer's impressions. Slightly off-putting, but customer service addressed the situation and got an impressions kit to me right away.

Reply from byte

We get mistakes happen, which is why we want to make sure we have a top notch team that can fix things like these asap, thanks for giving byte a chance after great customer care.

Rainee

I'm halfway through the treatment and I already see results. The process has been very transparent and easy to follow. Customer service has been very present and helpful

Crysta Plano, TX

Great customer service, quick turnaround after impression kit submission, great treatment plan display, and easy payment options that make straightening your teeth affordable to anyone! I'm so happy I chose Byte. Tomorrow I'll be on week 6/15!

Elaine Ocala, FL

The whole process, from first email until week 14 has been smooth and organized. Customer service has been great!

Elise stredny Tempe, AZ

I put off ordering retainers because I thought it would be too expensive, but my plan was easy! My retainers fit so well, when I wear them out in public, people can’t even tell I have them in. I expected my mouth to be in pain as my teeth shifted but my sensitivity has been minimal. This was the best decision I’ve made in 2019, wish I had committed to a pretty smile earlier!

Reply from byte

Thanks so much for giving byte a chance!

Ruthie Atlanta, GA

It is working! I was skeptical but after 5 weeks of use I see a major difference already. Very pleased.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you see a difference already! Thanks for the 5 stars.

Lindsay B Rehoboth Beach, DE

The staff are extremely helpful and patient. The process is very easy to follow and you will see results quickly if you stay strict to the directions. And you will lose weight too cause it's too much of a process for a quick snack. So straighter teeth and a skinnier you in one shot.

Reply from byte

Byte can be double duty if you wish! Thanks for the 5 stars, Lindsey!

Marta Lawrence, MA

Easy-Simple-Fast- Convenient & Affordable

Jessica Wright Staunton, VA

I have been so impressed! They are barely noticeable and minimally painful. I keep holding my breath thinking "it can't really be this great, can it?" I am so happy I decided to do this! If you are considering, don't hesitate - your perfect smile could be just weeks away.