byte® is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

Special Offer
byte is currently offering BestCompany visitors an exclusive promotion:

Impression Kit for Only $29.95 ($95 Value)

+ $100 off Aligners

To redeem this offer, click the "Visit Site" button and it will automatically be applied to your order.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for its customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $83 monthly payment over 25 months — a $349 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Christy Browning

May 28th, 2020 Des Moines, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Byte aligners for about 2 months and have begun to notice my teeth really straightening out. I feel like the they provide a great product at a super affordable price. Not to mention, they have AMAZING customer service.

Rachel Harbert

May 27th, 2020 Hartford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have always struggled with my teeth as crowding runs in my family and we couldn't afford braces when I was younger. Once I entered college and my teeth continued to move and bother me I struggled with not wanting to wear braces as an adult for image reasons. I gave up on having straight teeth once again. Then I discovered Byte soon after graduating and my life changed! I am 11 weeks into my program and my teeth are beautiful and I can confidently smile my heart out! Not only is the program affordable but I could also set up a payment plan that works for me and my income. The aligners are generally pretty comfortable to wear and easy to get on and off. Other people don't notice I'm wearing them either! The included Brightbyte whitening treatment has also significantly whitened my teeth, as well! The Hyperbyte is very comfortable and soothing as it helps the aligners sit better on your teeth. On top of all of this, the customer service is AMAZING! My initial advisor, Kim, was so SWEET and answered all my questions and never made me feel like a bother. She was very low pressure when setting up my payment plan and made me feel very relaxed throughout the process. My current advisor, Jimmy, checks in frequently and I am very pleased with his attentiveness. My mom and boyfriend are getting started with treatments now, as well, and I'll continue to recommend Byte!!

Viktor Babak

May 27th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was fairly hesitant when I first started the process of ordering my aligners online. I thought it had to be done via personal visits, but nonetheless I ventured for it. I received the impression kit with very detailed instructions that also had a video demonstration. It was very hard to mess up. Also, customer service is incredible. The communication about my insurance claim and just a check in on how I am doing left me me very positive emotions. Highly Recommend!

KathyG782

May 26th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have to say from day 1 the experience with Byte has been great. I first did my research on all the other companies and found out that based on reviews, videos, social media, BBB that I would have a great journey to a better smile. I’m on week 7 and my teeth are whiter and starting to move where my family is noticing. Customer service has been stellar and always answer my questions and truly care. I’m also living how Byte stands by their products as well unlike the others.

Jill Davis

May 26th, 2020 Ridley Park, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Byte! The customer service is out of this world. They are extremely detailed and prompt with responses, and the overall service was fantastic. I received my kit very shortly after purchasing it, and it was very easy to use. Additionally, I received my aligners very quickly as well, even during these uncertain times. Tomorrow, I start day 1 with my aligners, and I cannot wait. This company has been AMAZING!!!

Lynne Patten

May 26th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been going great so far! I'm moving through my treatment plan and everything is going well. It's easy, the whitener is working, and I love the HyperByte. I hopeful that things will continue to go well.

Maggie Levasseur

May 26th, 2020 Hamtramck, MI

I'm on week 6 and so far I'm very happy. My teeth are straightening out and feeling great. Way cheaper than traditional orthodontist and results, so far, are great! I would recommend Byte to anyone who is looking to get aligners!!!

Genius

May 26th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is always key and Byte as always been on top of that. They will make sure you’ll get everything you’re wanting in your smile.

Kallon Brima

May 26th, 2020 Dorchester, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A big shout-out to the Byte team my gap has close, but still waiting my last set of retainer. Great customer service, easy to used technology, my process was very fast it lasted about a month..

Bethany Legan

May 26th, 2020 Memphis, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I scoured the internet and YouTube reviews comparing invisible aligner companies, and Byte is hands down the best choice for it's knowledgeable customer service and professional care. I can highly recommend Byte!

Tiffany M

May 22nd, 2020 Baton Rouge, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

did a 17 week plan and have seen a major difference, however they aren't perfect. the good thing about this company is that you're a client for life and I can continue with a new treatment plan to continue the imperfections that are still there.

Darlene Williams-Prades

May 22nd, 2020 Hyattsville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 4-weeks into my treatments and I am excited to see the finished results. The team at Byte is quick to respond and positive every time. Even in the midst of this pandemic they still manage to have the best attitudes which give me the confidence to say this was money and time well spent. Thanks Byte for giving me my smile back. Kindest Regards, DW

Amanda Glesias

May 22nd, 2020 Northampton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love how friendly and helpful the staff are at Byte. I am so excited for the final outcome of my treatment, can't wait to see my new smile!

Sandra Steensels

May 22nd, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The experience so far has been simple and easy. Very hands-on customer service, they reached out within a couple of days of submitting info on the site, then kept with me through the purchase process without feeling pushy. The impressions were a little intimidating, because the guards seem really big and I was afraid I was going to mess them up, but the instructions were easy to follow and I didn't need to do them again. The communication is excellent. They have so many options from when/how to wear the braces to financial solutions. My advisor is also very professional with great communication. I’m currently waiting for my aligners and I’m very excited for my byte journey. I would highly recommend anyone looking for invisible braces check out what BYTE has to offer.

Tiffany Berg

May 22nd, 2020 Chehalis, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the convenience of Byte! The aligners comes with a carrying case that makes it so easy to keep them safe when I take them out to eat. The bright byte is great for keeping them clean and I’ve already noticed my teeth getting whiter. I’m really looking forward to seeing my results!

Christopher J

May 21st, 2020 Columbia, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is amazing. They have exceeded all expectations I have had. I have used other aligned s in the past and the results from Byte blow them out of the water. Add their guarantee and you can’t go wrong!

Marimer Berberena

May 21st, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far it has been a steady ride. While no one likes to be switching aligners every time they eat it is just something you have to get through if you want your teeth fixed! BYTE journey has been great, everything has worked smoothly for me. I am half way through my treatment and have noticed the change, although it has been very gradual. People do notice how white my teeth looks. Can't wait to see the final results!

BrooklynnHill

May 21st, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I made the decision to start my smile journey with byte after careful consideration. So far it has been an amazing experience. The treatment has been great and the customer service is equally as great. I would recommend byte to anyone looking to fix their smile fast without compromising care.

Shannon Yates

May 21st, 2020 Boone, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I enjoy the customer service with byte the most.

Cherie Broome-Duckworth

May 21st, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process has been easy. I thought with the development of the pandemic that I would not get my aligners for months. They showed up and my transformation has begun. Each week my smile is improving and it is so easy. Once completed with my program I can't wait to share my smile with everyone

Emily

May 21st, 2020 Dublin, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process has been seamless and smooth since the beginning. I am in my 3rd week, and Everything is going really well. They have texted and emailed me to follow up and see if I have any questions, and they are very prompt with their responses. I am very pleased!

Kaitlyn Buck

May 21st, 2020 Milton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love that everyone in the company is super nice and keeps you informed throughout the whole process!

Maria Dixon

May 21st, 2020 Merchantville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone who works for this company is amazing. They’re all so professional and kind, and it’s so easy to get in contact if you need anything or have any questions. At 20 I’m sad to say I have very few pictures of me smiling before this because I was very ashamed of my smile. I was always comparing myself to everyone I saw with bright straight teeth. I found byte and I’m so happy I went on this journey. I saw quick results and so did the people around me. I cannot recommend them enough.

Randi Rynearson

May 21st, 2020 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is the absolute best. They are always fast to answer and can be reached on a number of different platforms.

Nancy718

May 20th, 2020 Lake Wales, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is great!!! Instructions were so easy to follow and byte explains everything in detail about what to expect. It's amazing. I would recommend it to anyone with a budget and who wants fast results.

Marc

May 20th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Happy Overall. There's some discomfort along step five. It is difficult to wear the aligners 22 hours a day so I extend each step to 8 or 9 days and wear the aligners roughly 20 hours a day. There is noticeable improvement around step 6.. I am happy with the process overall.

Ellie Tucker

May 20th, 2020 Midvale, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall I’ve had a great experience with my aliners. The first pair hurt, but now I rarely have pain and my teeth keep looking straighter everyday. My family and friends even notice! Can’t wait for the final look! My teeth are also so white.

Corie Rzepka

May 20th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I researched a lot of other companies before deciding to go with byte! They topped on all of my marks, customers, cost, freebies!! Plus genuinely seemed eager to help! Im on week six and aready have a brighter sraighter smile!! Thank you!!

Kristen

May 20th, 2020 Yakima, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really love that a real person answers your questions. I am so happy that I chose this company. I am very happy with my results!

Corey Soderberg

May 19th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose Byte over other services like it because of the easiness of the service. I am currently 6 weeks into my treatment and I am more than satisfied with not only my continued results but also with the quickness and professionalism of all Byte staff members. The fact that there is no physical office to go to for help you have to rely on messaging and phone calls to get you through any difficulties you may have along the way. This could seem daunting to anyone thinking about choosing Byte but I have had nothing but quick and helpful responses from everyone at Byte that I've reached out to for help. I have already referred friends & colleagues to use Byte over other services specifically because of how amazing the customer service is, and I will continue to do so.

Morgan

May 19th, 2020 Jacksonville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love this product and couldn’t wait to get started! 10 weeks in, everyones was noticing results including me. The customer service is the best part! Everyone is always so nice and helpful, there’s not a problem that hasn’t been addressed or fixed!

Darlyn Umansor

May 19th, 2020 Lynn, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service is wonderful !! And thanks to byte I have definitely much more confidence now. Everything about byte is great, I would definitely recommend !! Thank you byte !!

byte Logo

Reply from byte

Dec 04, 2019

Thank you for choosing to be a part of the byte family Darlyn :)

Justiss k.

May 19th, 2020 Sherburne, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is an incredible company and product, my teeth have improved dramatically and I'm only halfway through. The process is nearly painless and so easy and their customer service is unmatched, they check in frequently and care for their patients!

Frankie Smith

May 19th, 2020 North Hollywood, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Positive. Very good customer service - responds, if and when I have any questions, immediately. The mold making experience was a good one, too. After receiving my aligners, been smooth sailing to even seeing noticeable differences.

Tom Futrell

May 19th, 2020 Ville Platte, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is outstanding! By being informative but not pushy, sealed the deal for me. I am looking forward to seeing my new smile!

Cheyenne davis

May 19th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After doing research, BYTE by far stood out amongst the rest. My favorite thing about BYTE is their customer service and the seamless treatment process. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and I wish I would have started my BYTE journey sooner!

christina reininger

May 19th, 2020 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good. The products are great and easy to use as well as easy to understand!

Rachel

May 19th, 2020 Detroit, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The shipping for me impression kit and aligners were insanely fast! Their customer service is by far my favorite thing. You can TEXT them and they actually answer. I called about pricing and payment options early on and their rep was super personable and helpful. I am currently on my first (about to be second) week of aligners. It is so easy and my teeth are noticeably whiter from the bright byte already! I am loving Byte!

Sylvia Tai

May 19th, 2020 Redwood City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The byte process for me so far has been efficient and easy. From the start, doing the molds and pictures + setting up my personal account on Byte has been very easy and quick, yet detailed. Byte representatives have followed up various times and I was able to ask some questions with one of the doctors before I proceeded. I'm on my 5th week now and have already noticed a slight difference and I'm hopeful and excited for the weeks to come and the final results. Thanks Byte!

Andria Valdez

May 19th, 2020 Idabel, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am currently halfway though my treatment plan and my results are impressive! I wore metal braces in my teens and my bottom teeth shifted years later. Byte has been an affordable alternative, because what adult wants to deal with metal braces? If you are looking to straighten your smile, you wont be disappointed with Byte. Plus, their team of advisors have really made the process super easy!

Tricia

May 18th, 2020 Fayetteville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So easy to use! Seeing results after only 3 weeks!

Heather D

May 18th, 2020 Senatobia, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My treatment has been amazingly effective and easy. Any and all of my concerns were addressed and answered in less than a day and every person I spoke to or emailed was sincerely polite and helpful. I recommend it to everyone that is eligible.!

Porscha Elzy

May 18th, 2020 Compton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SO happy I chose byte! My experience has been amazing and with fast results. Im halfway there and already my smile is gorgeous! faster than traditional braces especially with the hyberbyte system! thank you Byte!

Taylor D

May 18th, 2020 Centreville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Nothing to dislike. I don’t have healthcare, and I’m still able to get dentistry work done for a monthly payment that is less than my credit card payment. I’m so glad I decided to do this, I can already see the results half way through my treatment plan.

Gloria Martin

May 18th, 2020 Crown Point, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Where do I start? Since the first day I ordered my casting kit to make molds of my teeth, it has been so easy. It has been easy to get in contact with them if ever I need a question answered or have a concern. The Patient service is great and what they promise you, - Straight and Whiter teeth! I am well on my way to the beautiful smile I have always wanted. My only regret is not finding Byte sooner.

C. Dawson

May 18th, 2020 Athens, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my Byte experience has been awesome! They have been there right from the start. After I ordered the impression kit I got several text to make sure I received it and asked if I had any questions or help. The impression kit was pretty simple. After I got it sent back in the mail I have continued to get messages about the process. Their customer service team seems to be top notch! Can't wait to get my aligners and get started on my new smile!

Jody L Haparanta

May 18th, 2020 Cedar Rapids, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have loved the convenience of being able to do this at home and the accuracy has been perfect! Im a dental hygienist who thrives for a perfect smile and they have assisted me in achieving that!

Caren Vaughn

May 18th, 2020 Round Rock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 7 weeks into my 22 week Byte aligner plan. I chose Byte because they offer the hyperbyte, which helps get results faster than most other aligner systems. But it also eases a lot of the discomfort that comes when changing into new aligners. Even after only 7 weeks, I can already see a difference. I like being able to compare my progress with the 3D model of my treatment plan. Plus the price is pretty great. I was able to get Byte treatments for myself and my daughter for about the same price as her traditional braces. Byte's guarantee can't be beat either. I am very happy with my choice to go with Byte to finally get that killer smile I've always wanted.

Lauren Franklin

May 18th, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 5 weeks into my treatment with Byte and I have already noticed significant improvement in the alignment of my teeth. The process was very easy to do at home. Everything is so organized and the steps are easy to follow. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Kimberly Jamison

May 18th, 2020 Pekin, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You cant beat the price of byte. Byte cares for their customers. If i had a question i sent a text and i would get a fast response.

byte Logo

Reply from byte

May 14, 2020

This makes us so happy to hear! We can't wait to get you to that last step :)