Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Cicely Newport, OR

I am so glad I went with Byte. After debating between Byte and cheaper company, I realized with their protection plan I would overall be spending the same. Their customer service is also amazing! The person that helped me was so patient and even cautioned me about putting it all on a credit since it would effect my credit score. Above and beyond my expectations

Reply from byte

Thank you! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way.

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Hallie Mintz Philadelphia, PA

My dentist quoted me $7200 for a similar product and Byte is so much more afforadable! I started noticing a difference after the first week and can't believe how quickly my teeth are moving! I'm doing the at night only and it's comfortable and you barely notice the aligners. People have already started complimenting and my teeth are getting whiter - I'm four weeks in and I can't wait to see the final result!

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear people are already noticing your straighter, brighter smile. We are so excited to see your final results!

Jun. 29th, 2021

Kellee Clark

I felt a bit unsure about ordering what I would say is an "off brand" of Invisalign, especially not going into a dental office. I have been blown away by the customer services, response time, and strive to make sure my experience is what I expected. My bottom teeth moved and were straight at about week 6, and I noticed my teeth looking whiter by week 3. I have friends that have noticed a difference in my smile. I was coming to the end of my 14 weeks when the tooth I wanted moved the most hadn't made much progress. The Byte team has worked with me, and changed my plan/regimen to support me in getting the results I want. My insurance covered most of the cost of this treatment, and Byte has not added on any hidden or additional costs from my first purchase with them. This was so easy!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for submitting such a detailed review! We are so thrilled to hear about your progress and positive experience. We can't wait to get you to that last step and hear what you do with your new smile!

Kat Andros Ansonia, CT

Byte has been amazing from start to (I’m almost done!) finish! I still have a few trays to go on my upper teeth but oh my goodness the change!! I had a front gap which is now completely closed. Byte has changed my life and given me confidence I didn’t even know I wanted! I don’t know why I waited so long to fix my teeth.. I’m so happy I did it! Byte has always been easy to use and instructions are easy to understand. I’ve had no issue receiving responses from their team, and the only pain was my very first tray. Every other tray was just a little tight in the beginning, but no pain! If you’re thinking about changing your teeth, don’t wait like me.. just do it! You won’t regret it!! And use Byte!! Affordable and easy!

Reply from byte

This is incredible! We appreciate you submitting such a detailed review. It is important for us to provide our customers with a stress-free, smooth journey to a new smile! We are so happy to hear about your experience so far. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Rains Drops Detroit, MI

My experience with Byte has been great! The treatment goes past very quickly, more so than I thought, especially with the HyperByte they give you. With using your hyperbyte instead of wearing aligners for two weeks, you only have to wear them for a week. I really reached the end of my treatment before I knew it. The support is also amazing. They always reply in a timely manner and get you the help you need. With everything you get in the your plan I think the price is worth it (currently paying monthly for the all day aligners at only $83). Plus you have ways to earn money back after your treatment by referring others to use Byte, which of course I would recommend because its quick, effective, and not high in cost. Not to mention, your smile is protected for life!

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback! Plenty of goodness to share :)

Sabrina DiDuro Utica, NY

I was referred to Byte by my older brother halfway through his treatment plan - we were both born with jaws too small to fit all of our teeth and we both had canines that were pushed uncomfortably high and forward as we grew up. I noticed the aligners were helping to realign his canine so I wanted to give it a try as well. Like all teeth alignment plans, Byte requires a commitment and you'll need to adjust your eating and brushing habits to keep the aligners clean and get good results. Before using it, I brushed my teeth once a day; Now, out of habit I brush after every meal and they've never been this white and polished in my whole life, and that's just a side effect of the treatment requirements. While my unruly canine is still not completely level with my other canine (getting it completely flush would require a more involved dental procedure), it's positioned much better than it used to be and I'm no longer afraid to smile and show my pearly whites! I do wish that the staff was quicker to respond, sometimes it would take more than a week before I received a reply to my questions, but I understand this is a consequence of being understaffed due to COVID and thus I won't knock down the rating for it. Despite the delays, Byte stood by their guarantee and sent me additional aligners outside of the original treatment plan until I was happy with the results.

Reply from byte

Hi Sabrina, thank you for sending in such a detailed review of your experience! We are so happy to hear about your growing confidence in your smile. This is why we do what we do. We are here for you through every step, so if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! For immediate assistance, you can always reach us by phone at 877-298-3669 :)

Monaliza Serrano Richmond, CA

I love Byte! I am liking the process so far and can't wait to see desired results! Great customer service too! Overall, I am a satisfied customer.

Reply from byte

Byte loves YOU! Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are here for you through every step:)

Dec. 3rd, 2021

Linda Pray Keeseville, NY

They redid my aligners when I had to get a molar pulled because of a infection. Plus wonderful customer service.

Reply from byte

Hey Linda! Our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they need throughout treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by phone (877) 298- 3669

Nov. 17th, 2021

Brandon Ferrell Kingsport, TN

I am very satisfied with Byte. The cost was much lower than competitors and the results speak for themselves.

Reply from byte

We're happy to hear about your experience so far- we can't wait to see those results!

Gregory C Han Los Angeles, CA

Very easy to follow program with good instructions and support. Deducted one star because of occasional sharp edges that needed to be filed down.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Gregory. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]

Nov. 10th, 2021

Jenn Beranek Park Ridge, IL

It was an easy process with complete detailed instructions. An easy payment plan was the cherry on top.

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for your feedback, Jenn!

Tyanne Fabian Lindale, TX

The only negative thing I have to say is that there is no communication once the aligners are received. I've only had emails asking to review.

Reply from byte

We understand the importance of our customers getting the support they need. Our team will send our periodic emails to check in. Sometimes those emails may end up in the spam folder. If those emails have not been received we as that you contact our team at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] We are standing by for support!

Jason Koch Harrisburg, PA

I could not be happier with my experience so far! I am finished with my upper teeth and have 12 more weeks with my lower teeth. Everything seems to be going pretty smoothly!

Reply from byte

We are so excited for you! Our team works hard to make it as smooth as possible to achieve your dream smile :)

Nov. 30th, 2021

Daniella Sound Beach, NY

This was the least painful procedure to get my braces. No X-rays, no painful pre-scrapping, just molds and voila - the braces came

Reply from byte

Getting each customer the smile they deserve:) Thank you!

Beth VanStory Mc Lean, VA

I find that every time I switch to a new set of aligners, they are painful. They hyperbyte helps a little. But this is not what expected. I'm finding myself wearing each set longer, so the overall process will extend.

Reply from byte

Hi Beth. During all orthodontic treatment, it is normal to be experiencing some discomfort as your teeth are moving into place. Our HyperByte is here to help ease some of that discomfort, but if you find that you are experiencing a lot of pain we want to get our professional care team looped in just to make sure things are going okay. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and a Byte team member will take care of you!

Lauren Collins Houston, TX

I have been seeing results I never thought I could have without getting braces, and the process is moving along quickly.

Reply from byte

Hey Lauren, there's nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while enjoying the journey 😊

Amber Hargrove Sand Springs, OK

The experience was so easy. Being able to do the process at home was so much better then taking off work all the time for treatment.

Reply from byte

That's right, we got our customers covered from the comfort of their own home. Aligning your teeth has never been so easy! 🥰

Hannah Wallace Philadelphia, PA

The simplicity and fast pace of all messages, deliveries, etc. is very convenient. Unfortunately, the retainers themselves did not fit and byte's response to this issue was to have me cut the retainers myself. For the cost of this program, I was hoping that byte would be willing to put more effort into correcting this issue.

Reply from byte

Hi Hannah, we understand how frustrating it can be to have to trim aligners down. However, we want to make sure we get you to your dream smile in the quickest, safest way possible, so this may, at times, be necessary, as this is a remote aligner service. We are here to help, though! If you need any assistance or have questions, give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

JAMIE HENSLEY Harrison, TN

I would consider my teeth to have been a little more crooked and crowded than average and Byte seems to be very effective.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us! We are so excited for you :)

Joshua McCarty Saint Petersburg, FL

1. My bottom aligners are making my teeth worse. Now they just hurt all the time and the aligner doesn't even fit. 2. I called 6 different phone numbers that were all disconnected before finally getting one number that worked.

Reply from byte

Hi Joshua. We are sorry to hear your aligners are not fitting properly. Our customer care team is always here to help and can get you set up with the best next steps on your way to a dream smile! Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours, MST, send us an email at [email protected], or you can even shoot us a message on Facebook and we'll make sure all your questions are taken care of!

Joariel Delgado-Rodriguez Vacaville, CA

I rate byte a 5 star rating because I ultimately got the results that I wanted and it was an easy 12 week process to get to the results!

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing

Dan Kengott Fort Collins, CO

I'm only about 10 weeks into the process but the progress has been fantastic and very easy to do (I'm doing the at night version).

Reply from byte

Hey Dan, thanks for sharing! The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Each treatment plan is personalized specifically for each of our customers with lots of care 😊 Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

Kaela Bernardino Dallas, GA

It's been super easy to keep up with, travel with, and I don't have to worry about making in-person appointments. It's been great

Reply from byte

That's right, we got our customers covered from the comfort of their own home, even on vacation 😎 Aligning your teeth has never been so easy!

Sadie Andregg Truth Or Consequences, NM

Because I haven't seen much improvement. I wish I would have had more improvement and straighter teeth. I think they could improve on their quality plus after wearing the aligners they have made my teeth very rough and sharp

Reply from byte

Hey Sadie! Our goal at Byte is to give everyone the smile of their dreams. If you are completed with treatment and not absolutely loving the results you're seeing, our team is here to help figure out what we can do next. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll look into this further :)

Tabitha Clausen Marcus Hook, PA

Honestly super easy, with great results! Without bracking the bank. Also you notice the differences after your first aliner.

Reply from byte

This is so great to hear! If any questions arise, we've got your back - send us an email at [email protected] :)

Susie brady Lumberton, NC

I can see improvement! They are not uncomfortable to sleep in and I really do not notice them being a problem to get used to.

Reply from byte

We appreciate your feedback! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]

Ced Durham, NC

Great product and quality but need more wearing options. Maybe, it's the business process but I think a one fits all solution that people can just wear overnight.

Reply from byte

Hi there. Thank you for writing in and sharing your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so :)

alanna thompson Bagley, MN

after not even a month my parents and i started noticing my teeth were straighter, i've always been insecure about my smile now i smile all the time

Reply from byte

Wow, thank you so much for sharing! We are so happy to be on this smile journey with you and love that you are loving your new smile! :) We cannot wait to see your complete smile transformation, we hope you'll share some results photos with us!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Danielle Gardner Brooklyn, NY

Customer service is great, pricing is affordable, works well with insurance. Product is well packaged and good instructions. Quality of aligners is very poor, looks like they weren't completed. Lots of extra plastic past the tooth, hurts/damages gums, is some places too much extra to even fit in mouth

Reply from byte

Hi Danielle. Thank you so much for writing in and sharing a little bit about your treatment so far. We are happy to hear our team has been able to support you through this journey. If you are having trouble or discomfort with your aligners we want to look into this. Reach out to our customer care team at 877-298-3669 and we'll take care of you!

Liliana Columbus, OH

The aligners didn't fit properly. There are so many areas that have a visible gap between the aligners and my teeth. It also can't be pushed all the way up. So whenever I talk, I can feel then pushing against each other unnaturally. I did reach out to the company and it took them weeks to respond to me. They will not refund you for bad work and make the process of getting it fixed, difficult. I didn't bother because if their initial work is any indication, the second batch will also be terrible.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are sorry to hear that your aligners are not fitting properly. This is definitely something we want to have our team look into. At Byte, we are dedicated to doing all we can to get you the smile of your dreams. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will take care of you and get you set up with the next steps to get you back on track! We are standing by to support.

Eddy Perez East Saint Louis, IL

Its affordable and they work with you financially. The reps take good care of you and are with you every step of the way.

Reply from byte

Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Mary Morissette Denver, CO

My treatment plan is not going as anticipated. I was into week 8 of my plan before a check in was scheduled, only to find my teeth are not moving as predicted and was asked to go back to week 2. I think more frequent check ups would have avoided this waste of time and back tracking.

Reply from byte

Hi there, Mary. At Byte, customer dental health and safety are our number one priority. While we want to get you to your dream smile as soon as possible, sometimes backtracking to previous aligners is necessary to allow your teeth some more time to fully move into place. Our team sends out periodic check-in emails and if you have not been receiving those we want to look into it! Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and let's get you in contact with our customer care team to answer any questions you have!

Myriah Ruiz Dallas, TX

It's an easy process. I can wear Byte anywhere and it's straightening my teeth and helping my confidence. It's such a. Simple and wasy process

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are feeling more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Nadia Tabbara Norwood, MA

I really like how I can see improvement and progress every week! Also any help you might need you have complete support from the Byte team.

Reply from byte

Thank you! Our Customer Care team is here for each customer throughout the entire Byte journey. We appreciate your feedback!

Nancy Trbovich Santa Rosa, CA

I have been pleased with my BYTE experience. Representatives were very friendly. Each piece of the process has been well explained and easy to do.

Reply from byte

This is so great to hear! If any questions do arise, we've got your back - send us an email at [email protected] :)

Oct. 25th, 2021

Brittany H

The product is great, and the customer service prior to purchasing is fantastic. When you pay for and receive your product, don't expect to hear from anyone until you contact them.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Hannah Nicholson Mount Vernon, ME

Super excited to see my teeth the way I want. But no hassle with having to go to dentist. Taking time out of my already busy schedule

Reply from byte

That's what we do best 😎

Heather Miller Fair Oaks, CA

Byte is a convenient, affordable way for me to straighten my crowded teeth. It's been so easy, and I started seeing results after just a few weeks.

Reply from byte

Treatment that's comfortable, affordable, AND convenient?! Now that's worth smiling about 😉

Michael A Frost Jacksonville, AL

process is easy, and the hyperbyte shortens the treatment period. I am on my eighth week and see amazing results so far.

Reply from byte

Now that is something to smile about!! Beyond happy for you, let us know if you have any questions for us!

Tere Puron San Diego, CA

Easy to use but sometimes the weekly braces don't fit quite right. Also case is awkward, braces don't always fit, you have to angle them a certain way to clise case.

Reply from byte

Our Customer Care team is here to check in on progress and the fit of every customer's aligners. Don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Anthony Lungabardi Indianapolis, IN

Initial expectations weren't really met, but I've been launched in these last few weeks into some drastic changes that are good yet I think could have been spread out better.

Reply from byte

Hi Anthony. We are happy to hear that you are starting to see changes in your smile. Throughout every step of your Byte treatment, we want to make sure you feel comfortable and supported. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions, concerns, or just want someone to hype up your new smile. Our Byte team is always here for you!

Samuel Nelson Weare, NH

Great product at a good price. They were also very knowledgeable anytime I called with a question. Also they follow up in a timely manner too.

Caron Bremer Marblehead, MA

The aligners straightening my teeth are doing a great job. Having to do a lot of filing/clipping on the aligners when I first put them in keeps me from giving 5 stars.

Reply from byte

Hi Caron, thank you for leaving this review. We can't wait to get you to your results!

Chara Leita Port Lavaca, TX

so far so good. My teeth are moving, hopefully in the right direction. the whitening doesn't work that great though and I already ran out.

Reply from byte

Hi Chara! Thank you so much for your review. If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected]

Carili Rubiera Homestead, FL

Im upset. This is taking longer than I was told. And to make matters even worse, byte is sending me new aligners because the only ones originally sent didn't fit correctly. It's been weeks, I'm still waiting and this is only adding more time to my treatment plan.

Reply from byte

Hi there! We hear you and understand the frustration of having to extend your treatment. Your dental health and safety is number one, so we want to make sure to get you to those results in the safest way possible. Our team is working hard to get you there as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and we are so happy you chose Byte! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! We are here to help:)

Isabelle Vescovo Jersey City, NJ

Byte is professional. Great communication right from the start. Prompt service and very good instructions and helpful support via email and phone.

Reply from byte

Thank you! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Emily Curtis Bay, MD

Customer support is really fast and helpful. Plus I'm already feeling way more confident in my smile and can see the changes

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback! Plenty of goodness to share 💖

Tami Ethier Petaluma, CA

From making the impressions to the instructions for using the aligners and the fabulous results, I could not be happier! Everything has been easy.

Reply from byte

We strive to make sure each step in our customer's journey is as seamless as possible! Thank you for sharing, please let us know if you have any questions for us 😊

Mara Fricker Clayton, OH

Poor customer service response. Send emails to support and never really get answers back only surveys to show how support us. Very hard to reach by phone. Long waits. Took me over a week to get thru on phone.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Kristine Ann Barnett Union, KY

I love my byte retainers and have already seen good results. It's taking longer than expected only because I forget them at home somedays and forget to switch out weekly.

Reply from byte

Hi Kristine. Thanks for reaching out and sharing about your Byte experience so far. Throughout your Byte journey, it is so important to follow all the treatment guidelines so we can make sure to get you your dream smile in the safest way possible. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at [email protected] Our team is standing by to support you :)