Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

8.8

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Danielle Newcomb Norfolk, VA

It's a quick and easy process. It always shocks me when its time to switch to the next pair of aligners, I'm only on week three but I'm starting to notice a difference already! Looking forward to further changes towards my smile.

Reply from byte

Hi Danielle! We're so excited to hear you're already seeing noticeable changes in your smile just three weeks in. We can't wait to see how your teeth progress throughout the rest of your treatment! Thanks for sharing your experience with us :)

Jun. 29th, 2021

Amy Brown Phoenix, AZ

It's very easy and I never have to go out to any appointments. I really like the whitening foam, because it doesn't taste bad and it seems to be working whereas I have been using whitening toothpaste forever and it does nothing. They hyperbyte also does a good job of making my teeth feel better when I first switch to a new set of aligners.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you think so Amy! We work hard to make your Byte journey as seamless and easy as possible. It doesn't have to take years and be stressful to get to your perfect smile! We are so happy you chose Byte. Let us know if you have any questions - we are here for you! :)

Jun. 14th, 2021

Dena Tartamella Moorpark, CA

The whole system is very organized and any time I need assistance, a super friendly specialist has always been able to quickly help me out! Everything from the impression kit to the aligners to all other items involved in the process are very high quality.

Reply from byte

Woohoo! Thank you for the great review Dena! We are happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We hope to continue with this great experience, let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.

Jun. 14th, 2021

Madison Jackson Chicago, IL

Byte has made the entire process fun and easy. Customer service has been excellent also. I love the branding! I’m about halfway through my treatment and have nothing but positive feelings about the whole experience. Especially the price!

Reply from byte

Woohoo, Madison! Halfway complete with the journey to your dream smile, we cannot wait to see it :) Send us some progress photos, we love to see before and after pictures! Our team is here for you every step of the way, so do not hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte family! Thank you for the awesome review.

Jun. 15th, 2021

Wanda Sanguinetti Clifton, NJ

I am so happy with the whole Byte process! From the start they have been great in answering my questions. I am on week 4 and can already see a difference! They fit perfectly and my teeth are sooo much whiter thanks to the treatment! As you can see I am super thrilled and can’t wait to see my end results thank you Byte!!!

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! We are thrilled to hear that you are already noticing a difference. We are here for you through it all, so any time you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Byte!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Charrisse Robertson Franklin, IN

Excellent customer service. Excellent process. Cannot speak highly enough. I am 4 weeks in and even though my teeth weren't super crooked to begin with, people are commenting how different my smile looks. So pleased. 12 more weeks to go!

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you and others are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! 😊 Welcome to the Byte fam and thank you for the awesome review.

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Ariyan Pembroke Pines, FL

So far I see improvement but still not sure they are capable of fully straightening my crooked teeth or just improving on them. I've only been wearing the aligners for 7 weeks. Only after 14 weeks will I know whether they are trustworthy, have good customer service, have a good quality of product/service, and whether it's a good value for your money. If I still end up needing to pay for braces, then the answer will be absolutely not. But if they are able to do as they claim then is is an excellent value for your money.

Reply from byte

We are committed to getting you to your projected results! With your Satisfaction Guarantee, if additional aligners are necessary to get you to those results, you can receive those additional aligners free of charge! Just make sure not to throw away your previous aligners. If you have any questions, we are here for you so don't hesitate to reach out:)

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Diane Murrieta, CA

I'm half way through my treatment, my teeth look GREAT, I can't wait until they are all finished moving into place. My entire experience with Byte has been wonderful, their customer service is exceptional. They are quick to answer questions. I'm beginning to love my smile again! I wish I started sooner.

Reply from byte

Hi, thank you for the awesome review. It makes us so happy to hear that you are starting to love your smile again, we are so grateful to be a part of this journey with you! From start to finish we do what we can to provide the best experience. We cannot wait to see those final results, you'll be showing off that new smile in no time! :)

Apr. 20th, 2021

Liz Kemp Little Rock, AR

Since my first contact with Byte they have been so attentive to my questions and concerns which made me comfortable with my decision to choose them. They sent detailed visual graphics of the plan they had to give me the smile I have always wanted.

Reply from byte

Throughout your entire treatment, our customer care team is here to provide you support and answer all your questions. We want this journey to be as easy and effortless as possible and make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way. We're so happy to hear that our team has been able to do this for you! We can't wait to see your new smile, we hope you'll share some results photos :)

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Eve Port Charlotte, FL

Byte has made it easy for me to have the smile i wanted. It’s affordable and with simple instructions there was no fuss. My teeth were gapped, crooked and with an over bite. I’m amazed by the fast results and how wonderful my Teeth look. How amazing i feel. Thank you byte for my beautiful smile.

Reply from byte

Thanks for much for writing in and sharing! We're so happy to have you a part of the Byte family :)

Apr. 19th, 2021

Jenica Hafen American Fork, UT

From the time I decided to do byte I have had all my questions answered by my Byte consultant. I could text or email her and I always got a response. She walked me through each step and I am only on my 3rd step and seeing results already. I love them

Reply from byte

We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. If you have any questions throughout treatment, our customer care team is standing by for support. We can’t wait to see those final results. Thank you for providing this great feedback.

Apr. 30th, 2021

Clay McAnany West Palm Beach, FL

Byte provided the most value for money by far compared to other aligner companies. The protection plan, free retainers for years after, speed of treatment, and customer service that couldn't be better made it an awesome choice! I have friends who went with a competitor for their aligners and are jealous when I tell them about Byte.

Reply from byte

Hi Clay, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results and happy to have you in our Byte fam for LIFE!

Mar. 25th, 2021

Erin Portland, OR

I'm still in my treatment so can't say how it will end up. I was not seeing progress as expected about 2/3 through my treatment plan, and Byte sent a new impression kit & reassessed my treatment plan. I am about a week into the new plan & obviously wouldn't expect to see a difference yet. I do appreciate Byte's commitment to give customers the smile they are hoping for!

Reply from byte

Your smile is so important to us and we want to do everything we can to get you to those projected results in the safest way possible. Thank you for your feedback! We can't wait to get you to that last step!

Apr. 26th, 2021

Amanda Reed Columbus, OH

I chose Byte because of the research I did for the best company. Their customer service is amazing. However with the braces themselves the febrile first set was not cut right and they really cut up my lips and tongue. When I was done with my first set, my teeth were not as straight as they should have been, and I was using hyperbyte every day as directed. They sent me new molds, and sent me a whole new set of aligners. Which is totally fine, but it was going on 6 months and with the hyper byte they were saying I could be done in half of the time. So then I went through my second set still using hyper byte and I’m now at the end of that set and my teeth are still not straight. They are straightER but not the end result. So I just did a remold and am working on my 3rd set. It’s been almost a year, so by the time it’s said and done it might be a year and a half to get my best result. Their customer service and the fact they guarantee my smile for life is what makes them great. I know that a lot of this could be my own stubborn teeth not wanting to move, so it’s not all of their fault. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to use invisible braces.

Reply from byte

Hello Amanda! Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. We are proud to offer our Aligner Guarantee, where if a customer has reached the end of treatment and is not happy with the results our team can re-evaluate those results. If approved, we will provide additional treatment at no extra cost to get to the results we promised. Our Aligner Guarantee is contingent on having followed all of the treatment guidelines.If you have any further questions, please reach us at 877-298-3669 or send us a DM on Facebook. We are standing by for support!

Mar. 28th, 2022

Caroline American Fork, UT

The customer service hasn’t been 3. I have tried both email and texting. I have had to ask multiple times for answers and gone days without response. I originally did the bytepay and then pulled the total cost upfront after a couple months and was supposed to be refunded my down payment and monthly payments. But the refund is a month late and they have still been taking out automatic payments. And they won’t message me back. It has honestly been very stressful. And on top of it my aligners stopped fitting after week 6 and I’m currently working on what they asked me to do to correct it but it has been frustrating to work with this company in all areas. It also wasn’t clear the process they want you to do throughout treatment to keep them updated, if that was very clear in the beginning that may have helped but I was just informed in an email what they were expecting that I didn’t know about.

Reply from byte

Hi Caroline! Thank you for your feedback. We would love to look into this further for you. If you can please reach out to us at [email protected], we'll make sure to get you taken care of right away with an update and next steps.

Feb. 10th, 2021

Stephanee Woodward, OK

They really take care of you and talk to you on a personal basis. I felt comfortable letting them know my concerns and they answered my questions when i first got started. So far i am in my week 9 of 13-i wish they would check in with you more to see how your retainers are fitting and if you need to stay in them longer than the 1 week requested in the instructions. Other than that, they have been great!

Brennen

I have felt insecure about my smile and my teeth for as long as I can remember. The treatment is working marvelously and I couldn't be happier! I recommend to everyone looking to gain a better smile and better looking teeth! Byte, the company, is a miracle to me.

Catherine Kachuck

Real time customer relations via text was so helpful to me. I really felt like I was talking to someone who cared and was knowledgeable about my experience but understands how to be a real person. The aligners got to me super timely and the treatment time is shorter than other aligners, plus I only have to wear them at night!

Melissa

So far i have complaints about them. They actually fit well. The only thing I would say isn't so good is the fact tgatvyou have to take them off everytime you want to eat or drink anything. If your a heavy drinking I would not recommend these for you. Other than thatch don't really have any complaints about them. Justv started my third week using them. Haven't seen any improvement but its still early.

Ali Al Zubaidi

Thank you, Byte, because the deal is excellent, you have excellent service, and you have wonderful customer service. You have the best dentists and the best materials. Thank you Byte. I hope to see my teeth beautifully and healthy.

Erin Maas

First the customer service was flawless, then the quality of the aligners, the hyper byte, the instructions, and finally the movement of my teeth have been well worth my investment. Couldn't be happier with my new smile. Thank you Byte!

Christine Roy

Stellar customer service and very easy to follow instructions. Anyone can manage the kit and the trays are of high quality. I've purchased Invisalign many years ago with great results but I never wore a retainer and over time my shifted back to ultra-crooked. Byte brought them back into alignment for less than a third of the cost.

Erica

A fraction of the price, a fraction of the time, cutting edge technology, no damage to my teeth or mouth again, no discomfort, never had to leave the comfort of my home, I can wear them when I want, and no ugly smile while wearing these aligners like metal braces.

Jennifer Smith

I am blown away by Byte. The ease of the process, the convenience of being able to do everything from my home and never having to step foot in an orthodontist office, the quality product. I am so impressed with Byte. I’ve been using my aligners for 2 weeks and I can already see a difference in my smile.

Michele Donton

It is very new for my preteen son. I wish that they plan was written out in black and white. I like that each week is marked on the aligners. I have a telephone call with the orthodontist on a Saturday evening at 7:30 P. M. After the treatment is complete I can give it more stars possibly. I do not understand why my son only had to wear the aligners on his upper for 14 weeks (his upper have a small gap between the two from teeth) his lower calls for 17 weeks and I'm not sure why? His lower teeth look extremely straight with zero gaps. I curious to see what the orthodontist has to say on the phone conference. I had to wait two weeks to speak with him/her.

Michael Williams

Great and Timely Customer Service! Whenever I have a question or concern, I receive kind responses quickly. Byte understand the importance of meeting the needs of their customers! I am grateful for their service so far. Thank you for all you do and continue to do!

Laura Carr

Very streamlined, efficient, effective, easy to use—everything is clearly defined, delineated, and thought of. Without ever seeing an actual human, it’s a very down to earth, human company, and I appreciate that. The whole system is clever. Excellent company and product.

Kharla R.

I say 5 right now because I have just started but every thing has been going good. My mouth is soar and teeth are very sensitive which is to be expected. I’m excited to start this journey with byte. The aligners to me are very sturdy and good quality and they fit perfectly.

April Hale

Tonight I’ll start my week 7 set of Byte aligners. My teeth are moving slowly but surely. The HyperByte really helps with the pain and helping the teeth to move. I will highly recommend Byte to any family or friends. The customer service is great as well. No complaints here.

Amy R

Really easy to understand instructions and process. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is it takes some time to get a response for help. However with Covid, I believe that is the main reason for the delay in response time. My teeth are 2/3 done with the process and I love the results so far!!! I can't wait for another 5 weeks to see the final results in person. Thank you for your product!!!

Lyndsay D

The thing I like best about this company is that when I have a question or concern. They immediately came back with a response or notice that they had received my message. Everything has been so easy for me to have a new smile. I can say there isn't one thing i dislike about this company!

Jordan Sanford

Byte has been amazing so far! They made getting my alignments such a breeze and they came in much quicker than I had anticipated. My husband has already started seeing a difference in my teeth and I’ve only been using Byte for about 2 1/2 almost 3 weeks now! Highly recommend!

Fawn Richardson

It worked greatly! I never thought it wouldn't but in four months my whole mouth looked because ofy teeth being so straight looked brand new. I'm so happy I could cry my teeth are straight and not ugly thanks to byte and I never have to worry again about embarrassing teeth but smile again proudly!

lucas ritter

omg i totally tought that wouldnt work and it did and my teeth are pretty bad, it was a very tight bite it did open up my mouth and relax my teeth i dont know about to keep it up straight, i think i will have to wear a retainer maybe every nite?

Tanya

I’m on my 4th week and all is well. Any time i reached out for help or had a question the customer service was very helpful. I’m glad i finally have a way to fix my smile considering i was told by other orthodontists that “You're not a candidate for braces” . Thank goodness for Byte!

Aaron Adams

Really positive experience. Customer care was fantastic! My teeth are straighter. Things were really straight forward. The only issue I had was the only way I could spread out payments was to open a line of credit, which I did not want to do. So I had to pay for the whole thing up front which was a little painful. Being unable to spread payments out was a little unfortunate. Other than that, awesome experience.

Eddie Gagnon

My results thus far are more than I could’ve asked for! I’m so pleased and I’m only in week 8! I can’t wait to see where my teeth are in week 23. The aligners cause minimal pain/ discomfort, only notice the first day you change a new set.

Julie Groenleer

I have been impressed with Byte's customer service. My HyperByte was not holding a charge, they helped troubleshoot, and when that didn't work they sent a replacement. I'm nearing the end of week 2 of my treatment and can already feel/see a difference.

Sherise

Excellent customer service. Better experience with them than my orthodontist. Everything was explained well, all questions were answered and my only issue was handled almost immediately. After just two weeks of using the aligners my daughters teeth had a noticeable change. I was impressed.

Bindi Dave New York, NY

I was a bit skeptical at first but this was amazing, from the start! They sent the impression kit and it was super simple to administer and ship back. They send the aligners in phases, keeping track of your progress along the way. Everything is easily accessible online and communications were on point! I highly recommend this over other companies. They hyperbyte is a game changer!

Reply from byte

Bindi, thank you for the great and honest review! We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day we send out the retainers.

May. 31st, 2022

Jimelle Turla San Diego, CA

I'm now on Week 12, and I can feel a difference on my teeth. I can tell they really care about their patients/customers as they check in on you when they think it's almost time for your next batch of aligners. They also make sure that you're on top of your treatment and ready for your next batch before sending them to you. Customer service is excellent. The aligners themselves fit great. I didn't experience any pain, only pressure on my teeth as they pushed them in place. Honestly, my treatment took longer than what was planned, but it was because there were days when I wasn't wearing the aligners for the recommended hours. Consistency is key to being on top of your treatment plan.

Reply from byte

What a great review! Thank you so much for sharing this experience, Jimelle!

Jan. 25th, 2022

Jt

The process is hard to maintain. I had a horrible lisp. The checking were few and far between. It's not worth the price. I'm still paying for it although I discontinued my use of them.

Reply from byte

JT , we highly appreciate your feedback and want to reassure you that we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take these things very seriously. If you happen to have any other concerns or additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out via our social platforms such as Instagram and Facebook DMs- We are standing by for support!

Apr. 12th, 2022

Rudy Sussex, NJ

I have NEVER experienced worse customer service in my life! My teeth were supposed to be straight after my 17 week treatment plan. They were not. To Byte's credit they did send me a second set of retainers for 8 additional weeks of treatment. However, that also FAILED. Finally, they sent me new impression kits and provided me with a 3rd set of aligners spanning an additional 14 weeks. This too FAILED. My upper teeth look terrible and the past 2 sets of aligners did almost nothing to correct them. I have been in aligners from Byte for more than a year and when I try to call them to discuss my concerns, you can no longer speak to anyone, there is a recorded message telling you to use their online form. When I do that all I get are "Canned" responses that are applicable generally, but NOT IN MY PARTICULAR SITUATION. For more than TWO WEEKS I have attempted to speak with a Supervisor, but they refuse to call me back. I have been more than patient, but this is awful. The Customer Service is pathetic. They don't even bother to read the detailed messages I send and the answers I get are non-responsive. I would NOT RECOMMEND USING BYTE UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THEY CORRECT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Rudy. We can understand your frustrations. Due to higher than normal volume our response time has been less than ideal. We apologize for any delays this may have caused. At times teeth are more stubborn than we anticipate, when that happens we may have to adjust our approach. We are committed to getting every customer the smile we promised. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Please send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. We are standing by for support!

Jun. 29th, 2022

Nikki Lally Douglas, WY

I submitted a request for treatment review, including photos that were asked for, because my aligners we're not fitting properly. The request was made a month ago and I have not received further communication.

Reply from byte

Nikki, thank you for reaching out- We would like to look into this further. Due to customer privacy laws, we are limited in what we can say on public platforms. Please message us over Facebook or Instagram, we are more than happy to help!

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Talia Nelson Naples, FL

Not personalized customer service via email (auto-generated responses). Was unable to get my last bottom aligners for 4 months because I have chipped bottom teeth which Byte claimed to be "gaps because of fit" and kept telling me to backtrack to previous week's aligners. I have finally finished my last set of bottom aligners and due to the chipped teeth (which the aligners don't show), my bottom teeth are not fully straight. VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS.

Reply from byte

Hi Talia. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. Byte provides a Professional Care Team check-in via our account center to provide each customer with their next steps if they are concerned with the progress of treatment. Additional aligners may be available, as well as an adjustment to treatment to ensure we can provide the desired outcome.We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Mar. 28th, 2022

Jamie Fitzgerald Sayreville, NJ

I am fortunate enough to have had a quick treatment. Every time I had a concern I felt they were supportive and helpful in correcting the issue.

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear about this. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible. Thanks for the review!

Mar. 17th, 2022

Quesssadde Johnson Warwick, RI

I had a lot of bleeding in my gums and when i contacted the company they didn't really help me. I sent multiple pictures of how my teeth looked with the bleeding and they still did nothing. My teeth did shift but not completely straight how I wanted. So overall a 2 seems like the correct rating for byte.

Reply from byte

Hello Quesssadde, we want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away.Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Apr. 1st, 2022

Jessica Hoffman Louisville, KY

Awful customer service. I was supposed to only receive treatment for 4 months. It has been almost a year and the gap in my front teeth isn't closed. When I reached out they had me fill out a form that took 5 days to get a response. The response wasn't thorough and when i asked questions I got multiple responses with different answers. They left out a bottom retainer, which wouldn't fix my top gap. They haven't shipped it and won't refund my money so I can go to an actual orthodontist.

Reply from byte

Hi Jessica, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Mar. 18th, 2022

Seth Florissant, MO

Overall i am happy with the company but I had to stop wearing the aligners for some time and now I still am only around halfway done. I am not sure how to follow up.

Reply from byte

Hey Seth, thank you for reaching out! We would love to look into your account and provide the best assistance. Feel free to reach out over our social platforms such as Facebook or Instagram or give us a call at (877) 298-3669 any day from 8 am- 6 pm MST!

Mar. 21st, 2022

Lauren Stacey Atmore, AL

Byte worked pretty good but customer service is terrible. Which is very important. They would never send me my final retainer after I finished my plan they wanted me to pay for it.

Reply from byte

Hi Lauren. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Mar. 31st, 2022