Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Michael Purdue Martinsville, IN

I believe the first retainers should be delivered separately, I was stick using the same aligner on my bottom teeth for the last five weeks and whole they are ready to clean for a week or two they start to get increasingly nasty. If I had been given the lower jaw retainer on well eleven and then the upper jaw at the end of the treatment I would have been much happier. Additionally, a six month same as cash option would be great. I paid cash to avoid the extra cost of payments but I know a lot of people that can't pay cash but wouldn't be willing to do the long term more expensive financing. They would prefer an in the middle no interest option.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We would be happy to pass this forward as we are always looking for ways to improve our processes and communication. Thank you for your review!

Sep. 22nd, 2021

charlzclide pidoy San Leandro, CA

i rate Byte 5 stars cause i used to be insecure of my smile my whole life, i used to cover my mouth when i laughed lol. the process with the impression kit was easy and only took a few weeks and the aligners already came in, the first fee weeks when i started i already saw some changes on my bite and the tooth had slightly shifted now im on week 12 my friends and family have been noticing i dont cover my laugh anymore, also with the whitening they include, it helped my teeth to be a little lighter than what i had before.

Reply from byte

Don't hide that beautiful smile! We are so happy to hear that you are feeling more confident. This is everything to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and leave this awesome review:)

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Jenn Eureka Mount Dora, FL

I had a small gap between my front 4 teeth that always bothered me. Then I found myself home from work on maternity leave and a friend was talking about her experience with Bytr and I thought I should check it out. I’m glad I did! The product and process was fast, simple, and effective. And an added bonus was some weight loss from those pregnancy lbs since the retainers are in I did less snacking.

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great review, Jenn. We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We are happy to hear that has been your experience! We can't wait to see your new smile😊

Sep. 15th, 2021

Lauren Collins Houston, TX

I have been seeing results I never thought I could have without getting braces, and the process is moving along quickly.

Reply from byte

Hey Lauren, there's nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while enjoying the journey 😊

Amber Hargrove Sand Springs, OK

The experience was so easy. Being able to do the process at home was so much better then taking off work all the time for treatment.

Reply from byte

That's right, we got our customers covered from the comfort of their own home. Aligning your teeth has never been so easy! 🥰

Beth VanStory Mc Lean, VA

I find that every time I switch to a new set of aligners, they are painful. They hyperbyte helps a little. But this is not what expected. I'm finding myself wearing each set longer, so the overall process will extend.

Kaela Bernardino Dallas, GA

It's been super easy to keep up with, travel with, and I don't have to worry about making in-person appointments. It's been great

JAMIE HENSLEY Harrison, TN

I would consider my teeth to have been a little more crooked and crowded than average and Byte seems to be very effective.

Joariel Delgado-Rodriguez Vacaville, CA

I rate byte a 5 star rating because I ultimately got the results that I wanted and it was an easy 12 week process to get to the results!

Hannah Wallace Philadelphia, PA

The simplicity and fast pace of all messages, deliveries, etc. is very convenient. Unfortunately, the retainers themselves did not fit and byte's response to this issue was to have me cut the retainers myself. For the cost of this program, I was hoping that byte would be willing to put more effort into correcting this issue.

Joshua McCarty Saint Petersburg, FL

1. My bottom aligners are making my teeth worse. Now they just hurt all the time and the aligner doesn't even fit. 2. I called 6 different phone numbers that were all disconnected before finally getting one number that worked.

Dan Kengott Fort Collins, CO

I'm only about 10 weeks into the process but the progress has been fantastic and very easy to do (I'm doing the at night version).

Jennifer LaCorte

Great customer service, rapid response to questions and requests, financially friendly, no hidden costs, works with FSA.

Susie brady Lumberton, NC

I can see improvement! They are not uncomfortable to sleep in and I really do not notice them being a problem to get used to.

Sadie Andregg Truth Or Consequences, NM

Because I haven't seen much improvement. I wish I would have had more improvement and straighter teeth. I think they could improve on their quality plus after wearing the aligners they have made my teeth very rough and sharp

Tabitha Clausen Marcus Hook, PA

Honestly super easy, with great results! Without bracking the bank. Also you notice the differences after your first aliner.

Ced Durham, NC

Great product and quality but need more wearing options. Maybe, it's the business process but I think a one fits all solution that people can just wear overnight.

Reply from byte

Hi there. Thank you for writing in and sharing your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so :)

alanna thompson Bagley, MN

after not even a month my parents and i started noticing my teeth were straighter, i've always been insecure about my smile now i smile all the time

Reply from byte

Wow, thank you so much for sharing! We are so happy to be on this smile journey with you and love that you are loving your new smile! :) We cannot wait to see your complete smile transformation, we hope you'll share some results photos with us!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Danielle Gardner Brooklyn, NY

Customer service is great, pricing is affordable, works well with insurance. Product is well packaged and good instructions. Quality of aligners is very poor, looks like they weren't completed. Lots of extra plastic past the tooth, hurts/damages gums, is some places too much extra to even fit in mouth

Eddy Perez East Saint Louis, IL

Its affordable and they work with you financially. The reps take good care of you and are with you every step of the way.

Myriah Ruiz Dallas, TX

It's an easy process. I can wear Byte anywhere and it's straightening my teeth and helping my confidence. It's such a. Simple and wasy process

Nadia Tabbara Norwood, MA

I really like how I can see improvement and progress every week! Also any help you might need you have complete support from the Byte team.

Nancy Trbovich Santa Rosa, CA

I have been pleased with my BYTE experience. Representatives were very friendly. Each piece of the process has been well explained and easy to do.

Reply from byte

This is so great to hear! If any questions do arise, we've got your back - send us an email at [email protected] :)

Oct. 25th, 2021

Zayda Columbus, OH

The aligners didn't fit properly. There are so many areas that have a visible gap between the aligners and my teeth. It also can't be pushed all the way up. So whenever I talk, I can feel then pushing against each other unnaturally. I did reach out to the company and it took them weeks to respond to me. They will not refund you for bad work and make the process of getting it fixed, difficult. I didn't bother because if their initial work is any indication, the second batch will also be terrible.

Mary Morissette Denver, CO

My treatment plan is not going as anticipated. I was into week 8 of my plan before a check in was scheduled, only to find my teeth are not moving as predicted and was asked to go back to week 2. I think more frequent check ups would have avoided this waste of time and back tracking.

John Brady Miami, FL

I only worry about bacteria build up on the braces. I brush clean them often. I ran out of the bright bite solution. there should have been more included instead of me needed to order more for an additional fee.

Reply from byte

Hi John, to clean the aligners, you can also use half vinegar and half water. Have any questions? We are here to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Margaret Teyema Barrington, IL

It has been super easy to use so far, with putting the aligners in and taking them out. It is easy to keep track of which week I am on as well. I cannot tell if the hyperbyte is really doing anything though.

Reply from byte

We are happy to hear this! At Byte, we are always happy to help. If you have any questions, we are just a message away at [email protected]

Denelle Owen Enola, PA

I went from some overlapping teeth that made me self conscious. I would never smile showing my teeth. Now ... with my straight teeth, I'm smiling all the time.

Reply from byte

Now that is something to smile about!! Beyond happy for you, let us know if you have any questions for us!

Esther Fort Worth, TX

Have had some set backs due to my aligners not fitting properly/ my teeth aren't tracking like they should. But I'm optimistic with the byte guarantee that they will help solve any issues with my process.

Reply from byte

Our team is here for you any time you have questions, so don't hesitate to reach out! We can't wait to get you to that last step:)

Liza Pflugradt Lowell, MA

I am not quite done with my treatment but I can feel my teeth shifting and can already see a huge difference with the little imperfections getting fixed for me.

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals!

Tomee Poole Jackson, MI

Pretty easy to work with. Haven't had any issues this far and I'm 5 weeks in. I can already see a huge difference in my teeth. They aren't as crowded which was what I was looking for!

Reply from byte

Woooo! Thank you for leaving this awesome review!

Emma Lattany Lithia, FL

Some of the aligners are a bit sharp and cause discomfort. Other than that, I love it. The process was made very clear and easy, as well as affordable. I can't wait to see my end result

Reply from byte

We include a little filing tool to file down any rough or sharp edges. If you need any assistance, reach out and we'd love to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Jessica Simber Hackettstown, NJ

Great customer service! My first set of aligners didn't fit. Byte had me redo impressions and got new ones out to me in about a month. I'm 4 weeks in and so far so good.

Reply from byte

That's what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing (,:

Tanya R Williams Pittsburg, CA

Based on some of the bad reviews I was beginning to wonder if I had wasted my money. I choose the night program and I am nine weeks in and I am very happy with this product.

Sarah Marietta, OH

I'm on week 7 of 22 and can already tell a huge difference in my smile! It has been a pain free experience in every way, from the movement of my teeth to customer service.

Elisa Chicago, IL

I was really excited about the treatment and product but I got disappointed very quickly. Very aggressive sales strategies but until now my teeth didn't make an progress. I was very surprised that nobody was in touch with me basically after I payed. I had to reach out to the professional care team. They were really nice and helpful, yet I have to wear my !!night!! aligners now also during the day.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we are glad to hear you were able to get in contact with our Professional Care Team. Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Karina Cancio Perrine, FL

All of the aligners have been fitting properly and my teeth have made extreme improvements. Im only half way through but I already know I made the right choice.

Kendall Squier Saint Augustine, FL

Great experience. Fast turnaround. The whitening/cleaner was an added bonus. It really helped correct my teeth after losing my retainer for years after braces.

Marilyn London Bridgeport, CT

Customer service is much slower than I hoped. My bottom aligners don't fit on my molars and need to be significantly trimmed in order for them to fit properly. Otherwise they pop off of my teeth. I called customer service and told them about this and I have been waiting days for a response. I also don't see any improvement in the space on my bottom teeth.

Reply from byte

Marilyn, we appreciate your feedback, and we can understand your concern. Due to a higher volume, our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the delay. Our team is working hard to help each and every customer as soon as possible. For immediate assistance, you can reach our team at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Catarina San Antonio, TX

The instructions and use of aligners have been easy. Customer service could be better. They are very responsive before getting payment but afterwards the emails don't get returned. The phone service is better but it could also be better.

Reply from byte

Hi Catarina, we want to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team via email, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we would be happy to look into that as well as assist with any questions you may have.

Oct. 14th, 2021

Lynn Marshall, MN

Supportive and responsive customer service. Really well explained up front as far as how it will work. I'm a little over half way through my treatment plan and can really see a difference.

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Lauren Lisle, IL

The aligners are great. The company touts excellent customer service, but is mostly absent once they get your money. I had a lot of questions at the beginning and no one answered, despite given emails and phone/text numbers to contact them with.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back.

Julie Rodriguez Herrera Fontana, CA

It's ok my progress has been ok. I honestly feel like my gums have suffer a lot during the process and their whitening gel really don't work. I will like to give them a positive review on their viper treatment it helps with the discomfort. Teeth shift slowly but you won't see a major difference and I really didn't have much to correct. Don't waste your money if you have major problems with your teeth go conventional braces in that case.

Reply from byte

Hi Julie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. If at any time you have concerns, we want to help! Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] :)

Mariah Kimball Blanchard, MI

It just seems to really be working. I can already see such a huge difference in my teeth. Once I'm done with this whole thing, a huge insecurity of mine will be completely gone.

Lea Stukey Plainview, TX

I'm very pleased with Byte! My teeth have improved dramatically in such a short time. The cost was almost 1/2 that of another competitor and it was so convenient and easy to understand!

Reply from byte

Thank you! We are so happy to hear about your progress. We hope you'll share your results with us!

Kelly McCue Bourbonnais, IL

I had great contact with customer service before I ordered my aligners. They contacted me by email and text regularly to see if I had questions. Now that I have the product, I don't have an actual person I am in contact with. I get some general emails, but they are computer generated.

Reply from byte

Hi Kelly, our Customer Care team is here to support every customer throughout their journey. Please reach out anytime at [email protected] or by calling 877-298-3669 :)

Oct. 13th, 2021

Sonia Rodriguez Lansdowne, PA

My experience so far with Byte has been very good. From my initial contact with customer service to getting me through the process of fitting me for my aligners, has been a great experience.

Justin Holbrook Brookton, ME

Byte have been brilliant from the start! Really simple step by step guidelines and there attention to detail from the packaging to the product is amazing. And the process has been really fast!

Elisabeth A Kim Kapolei, HI

The aligners are not always fitted well. I have to trim and file the back molar areas so I can somewhat close my mouth. I was told that they don't move molars so I wonder why there always seems to be too much material on the molar areas; its like they are too thick.

Reply from byte

Hi Elisabeth, we would be happy to clarify this for you. Our aligners are made according to the impressions received. While Byte aligners are not meant to move molars, the molar area may be shown due to how the impressions were done. We are here to help with any questions you may have! Give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Hannah Squirrel Island, ME

Byte is Easy to use, convenient and is working incredibly well. I started noticing results within the first month with others commenting on my new smile within 8 weeks. Highly recommend

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!