Backed by our $200 Guarantee! Learn More

8.8

How is this calculated?

Hillary Bennett

Washington, DC
The quality of the program is very good. I was a special case in that treatment has not been as straightforward for me. This led to a lot of communication and knowing what that looks like. The response window is large but narrows once your case is prioritized by the professional team. If that shift had not occurred, the process would have remained frustrating. The staff is polite and informative. So far I recommend Byte to anyone who requires mild cosmetic work and can be entirely self sufficient in the process.

Reply from byte

Hi Hillary, thank you for sharing your experience! Our Care team is here for each customer every step of the way. For immediate assistance, feel free to give us a call at 877-298-3669. We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a detailed review! :)

Tempestt Carreon

Bellingham, WA
I have been loving Byte!! I am a little halfway through the night aligner treatment and am always so surprised at how seamlessly the process is going and how helpful their staff has been. My favorite part of the experience is the packaging and instruction materials. It made going into the treatment really fun and I’m always excited to open my next pack of aligners! The only thing that was a little tricky was understanding my insurance and FSA information, but it is really great that they offer insurance and FSA payment and their insurance team was really helpful in understanding the process. Overall I’m really happy about how the treatment was going! I noticed right away my teeth shifting and already I feel more comfortable smiling and no longer have a “bad side” in photos!

Reply from byte

WOW, this just made our day! At Byte, our team truly cares about getting all our customers the smile of their dreams. We know the at-home process can be a little daunting and we want everyone to know that we are here to guide and support them every step of the way. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or just want to brag about how amazing your new smile is looking our team is here. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will assist :)

Michael Purdue

Martinsville, IN
I believe the first retainers should be delivered separately, I was stick using the same aligner on my bottom teeth for the last five weeks and whole they are ready to clean for a week or two they start to get increasingly nasty. If I had been given the lower jaw retainer on well eleven and then the upper jaw at the end of the treatment I would have been much happier. Additionally, a six month same as cash option would be great. I paid cash to avoid the extra cost of payments but I know a lot of people that can't pay cash but wouldn't be willing to do the long term more expensive financing. They would prefer an in the middle no interest option.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We would be happy to pass this forward as we are always looking for ways to improve our processes and communication. Thank you for your review!

Jenn Eureka

Mount Dora, FL
I had a small gap between my front 4 teeth that always bothered me. Then I found myself home from work on maternity leave and a friend was talking about her experience with Bytr and I thought I should check it out. I’m glad I did! The product and process was fast, simple, and effective. And an added bonus was some weight loss from those pregnancy lbs since the retainers are in I did less snacking.

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great review, Jenn. We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We are happy to hear that has been your experience! We can't wait to see your new smile😊

charlzclide pidoy

San Leandro, CA
i rate Byte 5 stars cause i used to be insecure of my smile my whole life, i used to cover my mouth when i laughed lol. the process with the impression kit was easy and only took a few weeks and the aligners already came in, the first fee weeks when i started i already saw some changes on my bite and the tooth had slightly shifted now im on week 12 my friends and family have been noticing i dont cover my laugh anymore, also with the whitening they include, it helped my teeth to be a little lighter than what i had before.

Reply from byte

Don't hide that beautiful smile! We are so happy to hear that you are feeling more confident. This is everything to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and leave this awesome review:)

David Rivera II

Titusville, FL
I like byte, but there are pros and cons to everything I will say the customer service getting the aligners set up phenomenal but the customer service after you have the aligners and you started your treatment plan is lacking I think a big thing is is your customer service getting the customer to purchase your products needs to extend after the fact because we are spending thousands of dollars to straighten our teeth and your customer service before hand made me wanna sign up immediately which is why I got the service I did. Now as long as we can continue that service and to treatment then it will be 100% a five star company!

Reply from byte

Hi David- we really appreciate this in-depth feedback and understanding. We are constantly working to improve! Due to a higher than normal volume we understand that our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delays. Rest assured, we are staffing up and our team is working hard to help each and every customer. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out! We are available via email, a phone call and even Facebook DM :)

William Carney

Marco Island, FL
Highly recommend Byte to anyone who wants to straighten their teeth and improve their smile. Being halfway through the program I have seen sugnificat results and a dramatic transformation. The Byte system has simplived a very technical and complex process and priced it at a level many can afford. Straighter teeth and a better smile is an investment in yourself and well worth it! Thank you Byte

Reply from byte

This is so exciting William! We are always thrilled to hear about all of our customers' amazing progress. If you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for the great review

Valerie

Katy, TX
Before Byte, I went to my Dentist to Invisilign with my insurance. I was told the cost was 10K, 5K I would have to pay while my Insurance covered the rest. I didn't have the money nor time to make regular face-to-face check up appts. That's when I found Byte at a way lower cost. The process was just as described on the Byte website. Also, I was able to use my HSA to pay which decreased my out of pocket expense. So far, I've followed the process for 7-weeks now and the braces are working according to my Byte plan.

Reply from byte

Valerie- Byte is proud to offer both a more affordable and convenient way for people to get the smile of their dreams :) We are so excited for you and appreciate you taking the time to share this review!

kayci

Elkton, KY
They answer me with any questions very quickly first of all. I got them in the mail way faster than expected so I was able to start sooner. I was iffy at first about not actually seeing an ortho in person but it really hasn't been necessary bc the process is just simple. Wear them as you are supposed to and you can change them out every week. Some weeks I didn't feel like my teeth were ready so I wore them a bit longer but it was fine.

Reply from byte

We can definitely understand your concerns. We are glad you gave us a chance, and you're now a part of the Byte fam. We are happy to hear that our team has been able to support you throughout your journey. You are doing the right thing waiting until you feel like your teeth are ready. We are excited to be on this journey with you, and we can't wait to see your new smile!

Christina Sutu-Wallar

Fresno, CA
Customer Review Video

Reply from byte

Hi Christina, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Every customer's smile is so important to us. Our team does send check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist!

Cicely

Newport, OR
I am so glad I went with Byte. After debating between Byte and cheaper company, I realized with their protection plan I would overall be spending the same. Their customer service is also amazing! The person that helped me was so patient and even cautioned me about putting it all on a credit since it would effect my credit score. Above and beyond my expectations

Reply from byte

Thank you! From the moment you purchase your impressions to the moment you get your retainers, our care team is there for you, every step of the way.

Hallie Mintz

Philadelphia, PA
My dentist quoted me $7200 for a similar product and Byte is so much more afforadable! I started noticing a difference after the first week and can't believe how quickly my teeth are moving! I'm doing the at night only and it's comfortable and you barely notice the aligners. People have already started complimenting and my teeth are getting whiter - I'm four weeks in and I can't wait to see the final result!

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear people are already noticing your straighter, brighter smile. We are so excited to see your final results!

Laura Kingsley

Deltona, FL
Braces review I was sad that after 4yrs of braces as a kid I was seeing my teeth reverting as I got older-I’m headed into week 5 of my Byte experience and it’s been pretty amazing. I was seeing results by week two in my top teeth and seeing results to my bottom this week. I have a total of 11 weeks to do. I checked with other alignment companies and Byte had the best pricing overall and could do without having to go through a dentist. Looking forward to the end results.

Reply from byte

Wow that is so awesome to hear! We are so excited about the progress you have already made and cannot wait to see your final smile. Keep us updated with your progress and do not hesitate to reach out with any question you may have! Thanks for the great review :)

Lori Hules

Easy to order. The first aligner to adjust my teeth hurt all week, but after that each week has been easier and easier. I found wax helps smooth out any edges left on the inside near my tongue. Removing the aligner to eat and brush my teeth leaves my teeth hurting until I put it back on. The marking of upper and lower is helpful too. The little aligner box is very handy - the mirror, tools, and a place to stash extra wax. Ordering was easy. Customer service worked with my multiple payment methods and options. Best decision of mine, ever!

Reply from byte

Hey Lori! Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy you chose us on your journey to a better smile. We can't wait to see your new smile! At Byte we are always happy to help, if you have any questions or concerns we are just a message away at [email protected]

Boice

Buffalo, NY
There’s poor communication when you have a long treatment plan. Nowhere in the original documentation did they explain the process for getting the remaining set of aligners. I assumed they would automatically be delivered, but I had to reach out to them when I realized I was running out of aligners. I ended up having to use the week 15 aligners for 2 months, the whole time hoping they didn’t break. Those issues aside the product definitely does work, and the 3D model they send you as part of your treatment plan has been very accurate. Obviously the main appeal to these aligners is the cost. After insurance I ended up only paying about $1k.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Our goal at Byte is to make sure you get your dream smile and sometimes that means adjusting the original treatment timeline to make sure your teeth can properly move into place. Throughout treatment, our team sends periodic check-in emails to make sure things are going well. If you have not been receiving those and to take care of your other concerns, please email [email protected] so we can get you taken care of as soon as possible.

Sela Smyth

I have trust issues when dealing with online services, but I am so glad that I did sign up with Byte. The five star reviews helped a great deal and they weren't exaggerating. Very affordable, great value for your money. Communicating with customer service was a breeze. I am half way through my treatment and I am happy with what I see. I can't wait to see the end result.

Rita

The way they have taken a cosmetic service and made more widely available is amazing. Their customer service answered all of my questions and was readily available as I began this process. Their impression kit was super consumer friendly and the clear aligners are well made. I can see a huge difference in my smile already and cannot wait to finish the whole process.

Barbara Stoker

After researching my options for at-home aligners I chose Byte because I thought their overall approach was ideal for what I was looking for. I feel satisfied with my choice. The treatment plan, price and customer service have all met my needs. If I have to make one small critique I would only ask that they consider providing more Bright Byte with the treatment package instead of one month. But it seems fair to include enough to get through at least 3 months without rationing. Otherwise I'm pleased with Byte.

Jeryleen Fernandez

Honestly best customer service I've ever had with any company. My personal advisor Adam was fantastic and soooo sweet. Also the packaging is amazing. They really know how to market their brand so well. Amazing experience and they actually really care and I feel would go out of their way to make sure your experience was top tier if you were to complain or ask about anything. Love u guys.

Alexander Padilla

I have always wanted to get aligners to fix my smile, but I don’t have dental insurance so going to the dentist to get it done has never been an option for me because it was too expensive. My girlfriend surprised me with Byte for my birthday and from the beginning it’s been the easiest process and it’s super convenient. The customer service is amazing and all my byte advisors were super helpful.

Brianna Riffle

My overall experience with this company have been nothing but pleasant. They have an amazing customer service if you have trouble or need help. I'm not at the end of my treatment yet but this far they have been incredibly helpful and honest. Just make sure not to tell them your completely done with treatment if your not happy. Because they will help fix anything that still needs improvement.

Reply from byte

Our care team does just that- we CARE. Thank you for being a part of the byte family. We're nearly there :)

Teresa Pastor & Elise Theriot

My daughter wanted braces for years, but we couldn't afford them. Byte is super affordable and offers payment plans that are adjustable to your budget. I was able to surprise my daughter for Christmas. She's been super diligent about wearing her Bytes & following the instructions, so she'll be done rather quickly. She's super happy & her confidence is up. Byte made the impossible, possible! Definitely recommend

Reply from byte

byte is the best Christmas gift! We're happy you and your daughter are happy, and we can't wait to get her to that last step!

Aimee

Great customer service, upfront and in the early stages of my treatment; as treatment progressed, I could easily get in contact with someone about my aligner questions, but had a harder time (had to make multiple phone calls) getting anyone to return phone calls about insurance questions. Once someone did reach me about my insurance questions, they were very helpful. Sadly, my teeth did not respond to straightening with Byte as well as their model suggested; at the end of my treatment and I still have major crowding in two locations. I asked how I could remedy these areas and was told to use my hyperbyte for a longer time, but these two teeth cannot be forced to move when they are wedged up against other teeth. Perhaps my dental issues were bigger than Byte could handle, which I suspected at the outset, but I took a chance anyways. But, the rest of my teeth definitely look better!

Reply from byte

Hi Aimee! Thank you for your feedback. We would love to reach out to you in regards to your next steps in treatment. Our aim is to provide you with the best care possible, and we'd love to look into this further for you. Per patient privacy laws we're unable to speak more in regards to a specific treatment on a public platform, but we're happy to help!

Melanie

I have noticed my teeth improving each week. I noticed a difference in my teeth after about 3-4 weeks. It's hard to believe that the aligners can shift your teeth so quickly. I was pleasantly surprised and happy with the results thus far. I will admit that with the change in aligners each week, the pressure on your teeth is uncomfortable the first day, but your mouth adjusts following the first day with the new set of aligners. I am halfway through my 14 weeks and super excited to see the end result. I'm very happy I decided to go with Byte aligners.

Reply from byte

You're halfway there! We love seeing results so soon- you can thank the HyperByte and SmileScience for that!

Angela Linder

bite goes above and beyond to delivered the ultimate customer satisfaction. They made sure my retainer trays were perfect right until the last tray. I have used a competitors brand in the past and found this to be priced at a better price point with just the same if not better quality products and the best customer support ever! I would highly recommend it to everyone who is looking for an alternative to an overpriced Competitor. I love being able to use it from the privacy of my own home.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Angela! This is amazing to hear. Doing your research is always important- and I'm happy to hear that we measure up!

Maya Sommer

Daly City, CA
Starting with the impression kit: The packaging is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I love all of your packaging for that matter, but the actual impressions were very difficult to create. I know if might just be me, but I had to go to my dentist to help me make them correctly and she even commented on how this would be very hard for your average person. As far as my experience with customer service: whenever I got a responsive person -- they were above and beyond excellent, but there were a couple people who never responded to my emails. I love all of the instructions and my personal favorite was the personality that showed in the FAQs on the web page. Thank you for this awesome service. I am currently finishing my first tray today and moving to my second tray tonight.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review! We truly do appreciate your feedback, as this helps us to better our care in the future. We'll always be here for whatever you need.

Jake V

Elmira, NY
The customer service team is so incredibly helpful and understanding. I couldn’t have asked for better service!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for leaving us this awesome review Jake! We are so happy for you!

Natasha Williams-Clayton

Springfield Gardens, NY
The treatment went well, however after the treatment the retainers cracked within 3 months & byte determined I grind my teeth & I would need to pay for the replacement. The retainers also made my teeth sore for a few weeks.

Reply from byte

Hi Natasha, our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Anabell

Renton, WA
Treatment was alright. Not really worth the price in my opinion. The invisible braces weren't exactly comfortable and they were shaped really weird. One of my tooth started shifting even when so consistently wear my retainers everyday (some days more than just during the night).

Reply from byte

Thank you Anabell for reaching out and bringing these things to our attention. We want to ensure that your retainers fit properly. Please reach us though our social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram via DMs!

Daniel Mitchell

Tuscaloosa, AL
The treatment took longer than it needed to, and I believe it's because one of the Byte specialist was undertrained. As a result, I had trouble figuring out my treatment steps from misinformation and my treatment lasted longer.

Reply from byte

Hello Daniel. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Erin Simon

Pittsburgh, PA
One one hand, yes my teeth are definitely better aligned and less crooked. But, there is still some slight overlap that was not corrected. And, they don't quite fit together naturally.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We definitely want to make sure you are being taken care of. During treatment, we have this midway check-in so we can evaluate the fit of your aligners to make sure everything is tracking properly and make adjustments if we need to. For immediate assistance, you can always give our customer care team a call at 877-298-3669 or you can send us a direct message on Facebook and we can check on the status of your request and make sure a Byte team member is assisting you!

Johnny Marte

Haledon, NJ
Their customer service, let alone excellent product, is amazing. Their quick, helpful, and kind support makes me very happy with my purchase and likely to recommend.

Reply from byte

Hi! Thanks for your review. Our priority at Byte is to make each customer treatment as simple, smooth, and supportive as possible. Please reach out if you have any further questions or comments :)

Patricia

San Francisco, CA
If something goes wrong with your treatment, it's impossible to get a quick answer. They never said I was missing a set of aligners until super late in the treatment and they would refuse to send the retainers and everything else I was missing from the treatment until I uploaded pictures. Uploading pictures does nothing to adjust your treatment. They tell you to go back to previous aligners and spend more days there. I got ok results, and I didn't think I had a big issue to solve. Not worth it, especially for the pain it was to get anything from them.

Reply from byte

Hi Patricia! Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. Byte provides a Professional Care Team check-in via our account center to provide each customer with their next steps if they are concerned with the progress of treatment. Additional aligners may be available, as well as an adjustment to treatment to ensure we can provide the desired outcome.We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Christy DeRolf

Shelbyville, IN
Communication has been difficult with knowing what form either email or through their website. Also it took 2 months to get new aligners when mine were not matching up with my teeth and now my vibrator mouth guard will no longer work so it is taking much longer than I had expected.I orignall

Diana Renstrom

Shirley, MA
I have been using the Aligners for 10 months and I'm on my second set. After #12 of my first set of Aligners, I was told I had to start all over again, because apparently they did not work. Now I'm on my second set of Aligners. Needless to say, it was supposed to be 6 month to complete the process, it's been 10 and I'm on Aligners #10. I see some, but very little progress, considering that I follow the plan as suggested by Byte.

Reply from byte

We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Sylvanna Steveson

Chico, CA
My experience was horrible. These aligners don't work, I went through two sets because they refuse a refund. I have 2 dentists tell me my teeth were not able to move with aligners after the fact, yet they sold them to me anyway. Their customer support is a joke and your visits with a 'doctor' are via Zoom and they don't share their screen or their credentials, they just offer to remake your trays. I spend almost $2000 trying to fix my smile before college graduation, raising 4 kids on welfare, hoping it would help my confidence in a new job. Now I am out money that could buy me a new car and they will not help at all. Please don't be fooled like I was by this terrible company.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

JENNY PHENIX

West Palm Beach, FL
It would take an entire book to express my discontentment with Byte. What I was told is not what I got. I was show me a video of how my teeth would be straightened in a three-month period of time with just a bite at night program where in the aligners 10 hours at night. At the end of three months when that didn't work they wanted to change everything up, have me where I'm twice as long the whole program changed in a year later I'm still not finished. They wanted to take away my guarantee if I wanted to stop the Illini hours early before they say the program is finished so if I want my guarantee I have to keep wearing these aligners. Customer service is fabulous until they get your money and then it is basically non-existent. Any contact you make with them it'll take a week to get a response and then they just want you to send more pictures and a lot of tactics to delay which makes the Align our program much longer in itself. I could go on and on but the end result is do not ever sign up with this program.

Reply from byte

Hi Jenny, we appreciate your feedback and want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. If there are any concerns regarding progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile in a quick and safe way. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Paul Clement

Mount Airy, MD
Customer support has been very good, but the aligner process has taken far longer than advertised. I understand that it can take longer to work for some, but I've been doing it for almost a full year now and while I can see progress, my teeth aren't where the Byte illustrations showed they would be.

Reply from byte

Hi Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we anticipated but we try to make the process as simple as possible. We hope you share progress pictures with us!

Serena

Minneapolis, MN
I felt like I got really close to the teeth I wanted but that maybe a few more treatments would have done it. I also wish I knew what to do after my lasy treatment week. But the staff are incredible!

Reply from byte

Hi Serena, Hi there. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST.

Cameron Mohajerin

Montgomery, AL
Terrible experience overall. They were really helpful until I actually ordered the product, but the retainers after 3 weeks did not fit my teeth, it was painful and I still have pain from trying to "suffer through it." Anytime I would tell them they didn't fit they would say "send us pictures and go to the last set"...I don't know what that was supposed to do but after three weeks of being on the week 3 set I tried week 4 again. Same problem so I would tell them again, "It's painful", with the same response, "Send us pictures and go to the last set." After doing this several times, each time it would take them about a week to respond, I asked for a refund which of course they don't offer. The retainers sit on the shelf collecting dust as the most expensive waste of sleep, pain, and money I've ever endured. Go through your dentist. It may look more expensive, but trust me, you do not want this to happen.

Reply from byte

We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. They are able to advise as well as make any necessary adjustments to treatment plans. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. We would also recommend giving our team a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.

Christi Macaluso

Boynton Beach, FL
Maybe Byte regular is better, but Byte overnight really does seem to be a "too good to be true" scenario. I'm currently in round 2, going through entire treatment again, based on their expert's recommendations, because it didn't work, but of course they won't give you your money back unless you do everything they tell you. So I'm still following their instructions, but as of yet, to no avail.

Reply from byte

Hi Christi, we want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Javier Espinoza

It did not work for me to close the gap on my lower incisors, it actually made my teeth loose to the point my dentist said I will lose them eventually since they were lose that can be rocked back and forth.

Reply from byte

Byte is fit for mild to moderate cases. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We want to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 so that we can look into this further, we're standing by for support.

kursta

McCall, ID
ive had a great experience . my teeth are completly straight with minimal pain to get them this way . I have talked so much greatness about this program to many people

Reply from byte

Hi there! Thank you so much for recommending Byte. We appreciate you writing in and sharing :) We're so happy for you!

Leah Love

Kenner, LA
It was sold to me as only requiring me to wear one on the bottom. That's all that needs straightening. I wore those for 15 weeks before them saying they weren't working and that I would have to do a new set and that I have to wear the top ones. I asked if I could switch to night only since I had been wearing the SO long already and that was a "no". Now, since I've lost ONE of my aligners, after having over 40 of them, they want me to pay $139 to replace it. So, I am pretty close to a 1 star review. I have given up at this point.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Ashlee Halladey

Hayden, ID
I wore my aligners almost 25/7 for 10-14 days for each tray... I don't know if my teeth are just stubborn or what, but there was VERY minimal change in the alignment of my teeth even after wearing 13 of the aligners. I also got craze lines on all of my front teeth. After reaching out to support and uploading more pix, I was told to go back a few trays because there was airpockets. I continued this process for a few more months before giving up on seeing any results. I was trying to avoid metal braces, but I think it will be worth the time and money to go that route.

Reply from byte

Hello Ashlee, our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We want to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. If there are any concerns regarding the progression or quality of the aligners, our Professional Care Team is here to help. Customers can schedule a phone or video conference at any point during treatment through their customer portal. We recommend this if there are any lasting questions or concerns. It is important to us to get every customer to their new smile quickly and safely. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 to further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Nyshe Ramirez

Woodside, NY
My treatment has come to a stop but my bottom row on my right side isn't line up correctly. The middle is fixed but now I'm bother on my lower right. I keep the aligners on, use the device and send pictures. Now I have to put more money for another treatment, half off or not money have to come out of my pocket for this fixed up, disappointed.

Reply from byte

Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call. We look forward to connecting!

Drew Martin

Finleyville, PA
More attention could be offered towards the tracking guidance of use. The web site is not very clear, user friendly or, helpful for tracking. The trays need more attention on the edges.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you so much for providing this feedback. We always are looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Meg

Los Angeles, CA
Customer service was amazing during the sign up process, but once I got my aligners I was almost completely abandoned. Never got email updates, or text updates. When I reached out for help, I got a different representative with every email reply that I sent. Leading to re-iteration of the information and delay of assistance.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Theresa Ackerman

Jacksonville, FL
At first, Customer Support was proactive, and I had all the tools I needed to be successful. One I received my first set of aligners, I got little further instruction. I figured most of it out by myself, but did call customer support a few times to find out what my next steps were.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our customer experience.

Maureen Wiskerchen

San Diego, CA
I feel the product and process was oversold and not customized to me, despite providing information on age, location of crowns, photos, etc. I used the product as instructed but was not making progress and poor fit of the aligners was the result. Communication/feedback with the company is done by email and not timely, with 5 business day response time. Ultimately went back to early aligners and started over. New aligners were made after sending more photos of my teeth in several different aligner numbers. I increased the amount of time worn (I had paid extra for the nighttime set to supposedly work faster), increased the amount of time using the hyper byte, use each set 10-14 days or more, and I am still not seeing results! My current set # 5 is loose, #6, which I have been wearing now for quite some time still shows some gaps, and #7 does not fit at all!! I have been wearing aligners close to 12 months now with no noticeable change to the alignment of my teeth.

Reply from byte

Hi there Maureen. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. We would also recommend giving our team a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance.