byte® is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

Special Offer
byte is currently offering BestCompany visitors an exclusive promotion:

Impression Kit for Only $29.95 ($95 Value)

+ $100 off Aligners

To redeem this offer, click the "Visit Site" button and it will automatically be applied to your order.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for its customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $83 monthly payment over 25 months — a $349 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

LexxAvenue

June 24th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has provided the best customer service for me so far in my process. They provide you with an advisor that’s with you every step of the way. Dan my advisor helped me with everything included payment. He helped me choose the best option for me!

Brooke2020

June 23rd, 2020 Hamilton, NSW DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and teeth aligning going well Currently on my 2nd week of aligners and the Byte team have been great, helping me every step of the way and their customer service is outstanding. Cant wait for the end result of my aligners, Thanks Byte!

Marlisa Pina

June 23rd, 2020 Cambridge, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love it. They communication is the best.

Mercedes David

June 23rd, 2020 Bladensburg, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am 2 weeks into my treatment plan and it has been such a great experience so far! Completing and sending in the impressions was super easy, fast and convenient. My patient care specialist, Nicole, helped me find the best payment option and guided me through the process. I chose to use Byte at night which allows me to wear my aligners for 10 consecutive hours while I sleep which is right up my alley! Within 4 weeks, I got my aligners for my 17 week treatment plan, Bright Byte 3-in-1 whitener and the magical HyperByte device and was able to start my treatment. I experienced some pain in the first week but the vibrations from the HyperByte definitely helped with that! My new patient care specialist, Olivia has never failed to check on me throughout this whole process and I am excited to see my new smile!

Nate

June 23rd, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m really impressed by how caring and helpful my advisors are. Amazing service and spectacular product. Would recommend this to anyone seeking aligners!

Corinne

June 23rd, 2020 Highland Park, IL

I am mid way through plan and very happy. The aligners are very comfortable, conforming to the gum line. There were no shipping delays after the plan was designed. Customer service is very pleasant and responsive. I would strongly recommend Byte. I made the right choice.

Cheri Powell

June 22nd, 2020 Warrenton, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service was great and the process was straightforward.

Matthew

June 22nd, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the packaging and service the most about byte. Very professional and not to much. No complaints.

Erin Stoner

June 22nd, 2020 Williamsburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been nothing short of excellent. Their support staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The entire process was quick and easy.

Krista

June 22nd, 2020 Mission Viejo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service has been fantastic

Shannesse Mack

June 22nd, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love how the Byte representative ate attentive to my needs whenever I do Call . I receive a answer right away . In did I mention that My teeth’s are coming along pretty well .

Caseys devinehealings

June 22nd, 2020 Greenville, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best service, easy to use, highly recommend

Suzanne Kamal

June 22nd, 2020 Monroe, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall good experience for the price...almost at the of my treatment Customer service can be frustrating,...if you need to speak to someone you can’t pick up the phone and think your going to get someone on the phone. I’ve learned better ways to contact but responses can be delayed.

Lorraine Lissette

June 22nd, 2020 Richardson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On my second week of byte aligners. My experience has been very easy and comfortable. My aligners got to me faster than expected and I'm looking forward to the end result!

Krish Jhunjhnuwala

June 22nd, 2020 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I decided to use Byte after spending hours researching different alternatives. I ultimately chose Byte for the cost and convenience and especially since they have HyperByte to speed the process along. As I got started with the process, I'm glad I made the decision to move forward with Byte! Almost immediately, my byte advisor reached out to me and was super friendly and prompt with answering any and all questions I had. Likewise, he checked in with me periodically to make sure everything was going along smoothly. Doing the impressions was a little tough since the tray is quite big BUT it helps a ton to practice a little before placing the putty in the tray an getting a feel for holding it there for a few minutes. Looking back it wasn't bad at all! After sending in the impressions, the Byte team was very responsive and quick to make my treatment plan. Even when I had an issue with my payment method, the care team was very prompt in helping me and getting everything sorted out. I'm excited to continue the process with Byte and would definitely and have recommended friends to use Byte!

Sallie Hannah

June 22nd, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm so happy I decided to go with Byte. They're customer service made the process easy and stress free. My aligners are comfortable and I love the fact that no one can tell I have them on. I'm only a month in and there's already a noticeable improvement in my smile!

Mandy Sommerfield

June 22nd, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far everything has been great. Even though they’re giving disclaimers things are moving slowly, I had the plan for my teeth the next day. Very excited to get my aligners. I researched the crap out of companies like this. Byte is living up to its great reviews with my experience.

derrick zonca

June 22nd, 2020 Valley Village, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Could not be happier with Byte unless it was an overnight process. There is a slight discomfort, as expected, for the first day or two when switching aligners but still very easy to get used to and even sleep wearing them. The hyperbyte is actually kind of fun to use. It’s a crazy feeling but, like the aligners, you quickly get used to it and the five minutes is over in no time.

Kirsty Comer

June 22nd, 2020 Fleetwood, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service and a wonderful product.

Alice Knight

June 22nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I couldn't be happier! I loved how fast the impression kit and aligners arrived. Very glad I had 2 chances to get my impressions done. I love the hyperbyte!

Christopher Ripple

June 22nd, 2020 Lincoln, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I originally intended to go with smile direct but after a consultation with them they were not going to be able to move all of my teeth the way I wanted, (they were going to leave my most crooked tooth in place) after that I had no hope that at home aligners were for me. I came across byte some months later and decided to go ahead and try to do an impression kit to see if they could move my teeth the way I wanted and what do you know, they could so I purchased the aligners and they got here relatively fast, towards the end of my treatment my crooked tooth still hadn't moved as much as I would have liked and I reached out to customer support and they got me a second treatment going asap. I had to redo the impression kit and everything but from the moment I reached out they were on it, they even noticed a slight flaw with my upper arch as well and got me a second round of aligners for no additional cost what so ever! Needless to say I am extremely satisfied with my experience and would highly recommend byte to anyone interested in at home aligners.

Michael DeBartolo

June 19th, 2020 San Pedro, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a protruding lower front tooth that was really bothering me in both appearance and the way it felt in my mouth. In reviewing different aligner companies for results and for pricing, I came across Byte and am very glad I did! It had excellent ratings and I definitely see why. I am in my 10th week of a 15 week program using the aligners (you apply new ones each week) and my lower tooth is protruding no longer and is almost perfectly aligned with my other front teeth! The aligners are easy to put on and take off each day and are comfortable to sleep in. They are nearly invisible, so wearing them while among other people is perfectly fine and they don't impede talking. I received terrific support from the staff at Byte, especially at the beginning when I was making the first impressions at home and sending then in and whenever I had any questions. Plus, the cleaner and whitener solution they provided really did whiten my teeth! I've gotten a lot of complements on both my teeth alignment and how white my teeth are and I haven't even finished my treatments yet. Plus, I've gotten the added bonus of the aligners straightening all of my teeth! I'm very happy with Byte and highly recommend this company to anyone who would like the simplest and cheapest method to straighten their teeth.

Alysa Carpenter

June 19th, 2020 Grand Lake, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience so far with byte has been amazing. From the time I was interested in byte their team has been so helpful and willing to answer any questions that I have. There is an advisor that checks in on you to make sure everything is going well which is comforting.

Shontell Brown

June 19th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm happy I made the choice to join the Byte family. So far my experience has been great. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. I can't wait to get my aligners and start towards my new smile.

Keri Johnson

June 19th, 2020 West Rutland, VT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been overall amazing! It's no trouble at all to take out and put in aligners at work or at group events. Whenever I get questions about it I can easily answer and people seem very eager to try it! No regrets on my part and I'm so happy I went through this process!!!

byte Logo

Reply from byte

Apr 07, 2020

Thank you for your recommendation. We do our best to provide you with the best experience, from start to finish. Can't wait to keep it going, Keri!

Hans Bellen

June 19th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, everything felt professional and their customer service is approachable and fast. I got their night version and I am currently 4 weeks in from the 19 week program. Seeing some improvements already. The process is super simple. They send you an impression kit. You do 4 impressions and send them back. A few days later they have your plan ready (3D image) and 2 weeks later I had the braces.

Alicia R

June 19th, 2020 Mount Holly, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would definitely recommend Byte to anyone wanting a beautiful smile! This was the easiest process I’ve ever gone through. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful!! I can’t wait to see what my smile looks like when I’m finished with my program!

Amber Hudson

June 19th, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has the best customer service! Everyone that helped me made the process so quick and simple.

Rayna Kelly

June 18th, 2020 Toms River, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been great, my initial advisor was with me every step on the way, I was nervous to start the process but they walked me through everything, I just started week 4 of my aligners and I couldn't be happier

emily

June 18th, 2020 Winchester, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve had a great experience with their customer support team and I’ve never had to wonder what the next step is. The aligners are very durable and are pretty thin. Love this company!

Whitney Mulheim

June 18th, 2020 Great Falls, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service is what you'll get with Byte. I am very pleased with the quality of their aligners and excited to see what my teeth will look like at the end of my treatment plan!!

Anthony Morrison

June 18th, 2020 Rockdale, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m in my first week of wearing aligners and to this point, my experience has been fantastic. Great people. Excellent service and follow up. Quality products and they check on you to make sure everything is going well. I highly recommend Byte!

Flor

June 18th, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, so good!! My experience so far has been great- byte's customer service is excellent and hopefully so will be my aligners! The process is very easy and quick. Would definetely recommend byte to anyone so far. Can't wait to starr my journey!!

Perry Sarles

June 18th, 2020 Mooresville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had done some research on several different home alignment programs. Byte had the best reviews in all aspects. I took the dive hoping the reviews were truthful. I ordered the impression kit end of August and by the end of September I received my program and set of aligners. I was surprised it only had 8 weeks of aligners but what did I know. After the 8 weeks progress was nowhere near what the progression diagram displayed. I contacted Byte and was promptly advised on what to do and a few weeks later I received another series of aligners. Once completed, not satisfied, I was sent another impression kit followed by another series of aligners. Although I would have been extremely happy had the whole thing been completed in the initial estimated 8-week program I am very happy with the results. Personnel are great to work with. Any time I contacted Byte with problems or concerns (some aligners caused serious lisp or didn’t seem to fit right) I was completely satisfied with the rapid and courteous and professional response. They definitely backed up what the advertised and what the reviews were saying. I highly recommend Byte for aligners, price, quality and customer service.

Carolina Rojo

June 18th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Really great service. From the get go, I loved that I was able to talk to a real person and not a bot; so my questions (I had a ton) were always answered patiently and completely. My kit arrived majorly fast. Currently waiting on retainers, but they made it as easy and painless as possible. (Even while taking the molds)

Hanna Tressmann

June 18th, 2020 Peabody, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am in week 3 with my aligners and I'm very happy so far. Customer service is great and they are always in touch with you. Also, I love the brightbyte, it gives you a fresh and white smile. I can't wait for the final result!

Mariann

June 18th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best thing has been the ease and customer service. I received aligners quickly and have received lots of follow up!

[email protected]

June 17th, 2020 Atlanta, GA

I am a new customer to Byte and so far the experience has been easy and stress free. The impression kit was super easy to follow and the videos helped as well. The Bye consultant was very helpful and easy to talk to . She also offered me a discount with my purchase. I am excited to start Byte and see what my end result will be!

Kham Xomphouvieng

June 17th, 2020 Sunnyvale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love my experience with Byte. Customer service are all very helpful and I would recommend to family and friends.

Brittany

June 17th, 2020 Oskaloosa, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has amazing custom service. Anytime I have had a question they are quick to respond. I had a crowding issue on my lower teeth as well as an overlapping canine. I am pleased to say that Byte has corrected all of these problems and I couldn’t be happier! They offer several different payment options. I went with the Byte pay the offer so I didn’t have to pay for the entire cost of the aligners at once. If you’re looking for a perfect straight smile, I highly recommend Byte! You won’t be sorry.

Erin

June 17th, 2020 Felton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am only on trays 5 of 12 but already notice a difference not only in straightening my teeth, but whiter as well! My teeth actually looked pretty good but because I had stopped wearing a retainer there was some slight shifting that made me self conscious. I am really happy with the customer service and prices as well!

Darling Wold

June 17th, 2020 Morristown, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is great. They are courteous. Call you back!!!! professional and will answer all your questions. The treatment is going great so far. I'm almost done and so happy with the results so far. I've already recommended Byte to several people and I would pick Byte all over again. They check in all the time to make sure your treatment is going well.

Carman Merritt

June 17th, 2020 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Byte has been amazing!! The customer service has been the best I’ve had in a long time. The packaging and attention to detail is flawless. My aligner experience so far has been pretty painless and easy! I’m just so happy with the journey so far!

Liberty Brouillette

June 17th, 2020 Palmyra, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely LOVE my Byte! Before, I had a really crooked front tooth that I hated. Now, that tooth is not even noticeable! They are super easy to take out to eat and the case makes it very easy to eat out. The BrightByte has made my teeth super white. I have a bit of a lisp and some soreness in the first week, but now the lisp is barely there and no more soreness for the most part! Highly recommend!

Marisa Cabrera

June 17th, 2020 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been the best thing that saved my smile and my budget. I’m extremely excited with the results so far I’m almost done with my process but it’s amazing so far I have 5 weeks to go!

tya nelson

June 17th, 2020 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company is very thorough and professional. They are great with communication the whole time and walking you through the beginning process. I did invisilign years ago and this company and produce has been much more comfortable and easy to use.

Eric Gonzalez

June 17th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

5 stars for Byte. The process to get started was super easy, customer service is always helpful, and the aligners are very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone!

Jamie Mauck

June 16th, 2020 O'Fallon, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very happy with how easy they make everything. The kit came in a very nicely put together package and was it very easy to use and mail back. I had a customer service representative that walked me through every step of the process and even helped with the financing.

Jayne Jones

June 16th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My byte experience has been great so far. I’m about halfway through my treatment and I’ve felt at ease from the first time I spoke with an advisor. They also continually check in via email to make sure treatment is going well. My changes are fairly minimal, so I’m not experiencing too much discomfort but I’m definitely seeing a difference and feeling more confident. Thanks Byte!

Megan

June 16th, 2020 Trenton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I started Byte I wasn’t sure exactly what to expect. But from the amazing customer service to the super clear aligners everything has been so great and such a smooth and seamless experience! I am no longer afraid to smile, or to look in the mirror. I feel so much better about myself and the customer service has been so great and so comforting and welcoming. It’s so nice to know that they’re there for me and ready to answer any question that I may have. The best part has been how quick they straighten teeth! I’m currently on week 14 of 16! My teeth are so straight and it’s taken hardly any time at all! Such a great experience, highly recommend!!!