Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Kenneth & Tiffany Smith

October 16th, 2017 Laveen Village, AZ

We found it through word of mouth. They've been very good, prompt, and very cordial when we call with our concerns. Just recently, I needed to use the warranty for an issue with my refrigerator. They got a company out to me within a day and the service that was provided was great. My refrigerator was back up and running quickly and everything worked out great.

Kay And Stanley

October 16th, 2017 Kennedale, TX

They've given us some excellent service. They are very prompt, respond immediately, and they deal with the problems right away. We've used it several times, and just recently my garbage disposal died on me. They sent somebody out that came very quickly and within 30 or less minutes we had a new one installed and ready to go. I think that they're extremely friendly too, and very concerned about their customers. I mean, you have a warranty with them and they honor it and do everything they can to live by what they advertise. They do what they say they're going to do.

Emery And Jerri

October 16th, 2017 Logan, UT

We tried to use our warranty for our air-conditioner to get a free summer check on it. Landmark responded quickly, contacted another company to come, and they never contacted us. Landmark tried to follow up but even several months later, we never ever got our air-conditioner checked. Landmark kept on checking up but they were unable to get an individual out here until they just gave up. The said 'we're just gonna refund your money' and they did, a little bit of it as a compensation. That company that they are dealing with obviously shouldn't be working with Landmark.

Joshua Novak

October 16th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

The first time I got a hold of them it wasn't that great. I had to call them like 4 times to get my house re-keyed. The second time, when I had a leak in my home, it was all pretty well taken care of. My house had the pipes swinger leak, and I got a hold of them to get that fixed. They did that within a couple of days.

Jyl Weeks

October 16th, 2017 Apache Junction, AZ

I switched to Landmark because of a couple of reasons. I had a bad experience with another home warranty company, so I did my work and looked at the business bureau reviews. Everything that Landmark offered to cover looked great, so I went with them. I've used them twice, and the only problem I've had with Landmark so far happened on the first time. My refrigerator's water line was leaking, so they sent out some guy, I paid my money, and the guy just goes 'oh, I don't work with plastic lines.' He didn't want to come, so I went to their customer service to try and get my $67 back. They said I couldn't get it back because the guy had come out. I just told them I didn't want to receive that man to come back to my house again. When we got a plumber to come for a different problem, that went fine.

Zifa Yao

October 16th, 2017 St George, UT

A friend recommended it you know. It's pretty good. Last time my refrigerator was broken, so I called them and they came and got it fixed. Everything is good.

Kyle Stallings

October 16th, 2017 Burkburnett, TX

They have been great. Though it can be a challenge because they don't have a lot of providers in our area.

James And Amelia

October 16th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

It has been very good actually. They always respond quickly and are very polite. We had one of our faucets leaking non-stop, so we called them to have a plumber come out. They came out and got everything up and fixed. That was pretty much it, they actually had a really fast response. The only issue we had was once when we had to change our email, and they took 2 or 3 times before they responded to that. Other than that, they have been really good and professional. It's been a very good experience.

C.K.

October 16th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

They are pretty helpful, but when I had to have my house re-keyed the put the order with a company in a completely different town 90 miles away. I had to change all of that, change it, and fix it. I mean, they are friendly, helpful, and very courteous. It's just that I think there was a miscommunication or maybe they just rushed and things got flipped around. I also got the email where they tell you the process and contractor and all that kinda late. That was a bit annoying, but other than that it was good.

Dana Owens

October 16th, 2017 Wilsonville, OR

They've been there every moment, helping me when I needed help fixing something. My sink wasn't working once because it was leaking, and they helped me get it fixed.

Carol Brooks

October 16th, 2017 Schertz, TX

They have been helpful, however I'm just not happy with Landmark as far as their warranty. They always charge you on top of their fee and I'm not happy with that. We recently had to use it because we had a plumbing problem. I had to pay upfront for the service fee to whoever came out. Then, I have to pay again to install and do the fix because Landmark didn't cover it. I'm just not happy with it. I'm not pleased with how they operate since I have to pay fees on top of the monthly fees. I'm giving them so much money and not giving me the service that I thought I was gonna get.

April Madsen

October 16th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

They've been really helpful to work with actually. I get my order in really quickly, get the payment processed, and within one week they get the problem taken care of. One time we had our water heater go out and we called Landmark. They got us hooked up with a company that could do the work for us and within 24 hours we had an appointment ready. They came that same week and got that problem addressed. The payment for the warranty is very affordable and the payment time is very convenient too.

Michael & Judith

October 16th, 2017 Prescott Valley, AZ

So far, I've had them on right on top of the problems and they've fixed everything. The major issue we had was my garage door opener which was faulty, so it was replaced. The representative from Landmark that I've talked to has responded quickly and has been very courteous and pleasant. I'm completely pleased with it.

M.G. & E.G.

October 16th, 2017 McMinnville, OR

My husband has been dealing with them most of the time. I think they usually have the contractor here pretty quickly. Our water heater was leaking so I called them. I received a call back and 3 days later they came out and fixed it. On a different occasion our air conditioner broke, they came out and it was fixed in a couple of days.

Lisa Peterson

October 16th, 2017 Ogden, UT

Most of our experience has been very good. Once we needed to have the ice-maker repaired or replaced, so we called them. Before we were even done with our phone call with Landmark, the repair people were calling us to make the appointment. One of them took longer than I hoped for but for the most part I've been pleased.

Alex Potter

October 13th, 2017 Logan, UT

They deny everything. They hang up on you. They send inept contractors that are in on it so they can avoid repairing issues. I had a leaky furnace, and their contractor couldn't find the problem. However, an outside contractor found the problem immediately. Weird how that works! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

daniel mendoza

October 13th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Great service and friendly agents and technicians

Michael Soukup

October 13th, 2017

We just got the warranty and unfortunatly already have a claim. The are quick to process the claim to a contractor and even asked when the appointment is scheduled to keep on top of the repair.

Aaron And Cortney Kelly

October 13th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

So far it's been great. The first time I used the service was for the re-keying of my house, and it was a very prompt response. The second time was a bit more prominent of an issue, I'm actually still waiting for the contractor to come out for that.

James And Christine Pickens

October 13th, 2017 Draper, UT

For the most part it has been really good. I actually had to go down there in an effort to get one thing done but, for the most part, they've held up their end of the bargain quite well.

Lisa Hadorn

October 13th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

We had just moved into the house and I noticed that one of the plugs was flipped in. So, they got a person and someone authorized the work, and it got fixed. They call and follow up daily to make sure things are handled to your satisfaction.

Judy And Ralph Cratty

October 13th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

I got them because I needed a home warranty company. So far it's been very good. We had an issue with the house and they sent somebody out to work on it. We were pleased with the resolution. If I had to choose again, I would still pick them.

Deborah Richter

October 13th, 2017 Ogden, UT

It's been good so far. We recently had the furnace of one of our renters go out, and our refrigerator broke too. So far nothing has come out of that, but both service providers were genuinely nice guys. I think they've done a good job so far. I just haven't heard anything back from Landmark yet.

William Grothaus

October 13th, 2017 Chino Valley, AZ

They are good. I've had some plumbing leaks in the past, and they've sent somebody out to fix it. They were very courteous, nice, and helpful.

Alex Brown

October 13th, 2017 South Jordan, UT

The real estate agent recommended it to us. I haven't had to use customer support though. They've helped me when my air-conditioner wasn't working, I submitted a claim online and later the person came out and fixed it.

Brian & Amanda Winn

October 13th, 2017 Meridian, ID

Customer support has been great. We use the them when we close on a property to re-key the house. Though that the depends on the locks.

Larry K. And Gwen S. Calkins

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

My husband chose the service, and they've been very good. I needed to have a shower head assembly thing repaired once. I think the valve was broken, and they responded really fast and got it fixed. All I had to do was pay the service charge. They are very cooperative and on top of things.

Amanda And Robert Pietz

October 13th, 2017 Salem, OR

They have been very responsive any time we had any issues with the house. They are quick to respond and follow up with you to make sure that you get the best service and everything is done correctly. They do that by phone and email. One example of that was with our shower in the second bathroom. It was leaking, so we called Landmark and they sent a repair person out. Within a day of us calling them, everything had been resolved and they got in touch with us to make sure all issues were fixed.

Mark And Lynda Elkins

October 13th, 2017 Ogden, UT

I've had good experiences with them in the past. They've been very efficient and on top of every situation. Currently, our electricity is not working and they're coming in to help us with the outlets that need to be taken care of.

Timothy And Deni Sherman

October 13th, 2017 Allen, TX

It's great. We have used it several times and they were usually here on time. The people they sent were also very good for the most part and got the things that we needed fixed. The only reason we did not renew with them is that we had some not so great experiences. First with a plumber and then with an electrician. We just didn't see the value of continuing with them since we still had to pay every time they came. It didn't matter if they fixed the problem or not, we had to pay.

SH

October 13th, 2017 Meridian, ID

It has been pretty terrible. They've hired horrible contractors for the two problems that I needed their help with. I had each contractor out here 8 times each, and in both occasions I had to get different contractors. My air-conditioner and my water heater both broke within 3 days after I moved. They were both supposed to be under warranty, so they sent out two people to repair them. For the air-conditioner, the guy came out to replace it, but he didn't do a good job. The air-conditioner started leaking all over my garage because they put in the wrong coil or something. They sent out another contractor that informed me it was all installed correctly. Now I'm waiting for Landmark to fix the problem. The water heater was a whole other problem. The contractor misdiagnosed the problem 3 or 4 times and kept replacing the same parts over and over again. I had to hire a contractor of my own and pay him out of my own pocket to get the problem fixed in one day. It was a significant cost out of pocket, especially because Landmark has been dodging the costs that their little scam artists have caused. I've been dealing with both problems for 3 months by now. On top of that, if you don't trust their contractors, it's extremely difficult to get them to change them. Plus, they don't allow their contractors to work weekends, so if something happens then, you're not going to get them to switch the contractors for you.

Jerry Carroll

October 13th, 2017 Spanish Fork, UT

It's really good, excellent. We had a refrigerator that was on warranty, and we had to call them because the ice maker was not working. We had good success with the response, getting it approved, and taken care of. I can't imagine what else there is to say. They just do a good job and follow up to let us know what's going on.

Leroy Martin

October 13th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I've used them twice and both times they've gone above and beyond what I thought was the best service. I really enjoyed it and they were very easy to deal with. My microwave quit working once, so I called them and they sent out a tech out. He said the situation couldn't be fixed and they ordered a replace instead. They reimbursed me after it was replaced.

Sydney Farries

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

So far so good. They always respond to me if I call or leave a message, and they always try to get back to me within the same day. They do the same thing with their emails and I never have a problem in getting a hold of him. Once the air-conditioner was not working and they called for a contractor to come out. It didn't take long for that to get processed and fixed. There was also a leak in my kitchen this past week and I had someone come out and take a look at it. They are always doing a good job when it comes to taking care of our needs.

Michael And Cindy Hanvey

October 13th, 2017 Kuna, ID

They've actually been awesome. We've used them three times since we moved into the house and I have no complaints whatsoever. They've done everything and anything to help us out in every way. We used them once for the plumbing because our toilet was leaking. We used it for the refrigerator as well and a light fixer that fell from the ceiling. They've been nothing but excellent.

Claire Cobb

October 13th, 2017 Queen Creek, AZ

They were excellent. I had to have my house re-keyed when I purchased it. They came and did a wonderful job.

Xiuyun Lin And Na Teng And Zhaoyuan Lin

October 13th, 2017 Draper, UT

They're pretty good, and they've fixed the things I need.

October 13th, 2017 Layton, UT

It has been ok. There have been several instances where we had to use the warranty. When our furnace stopped working, they sent out a contractor who worked on it. Though I had to pay the sixty dollars service fee as well as another fee that I was never told about. The problem is that the furnace turns on but it doesn't heat the home at all, so it's useless. I guess that if you have small problems, then it's somewhat helpful, but if you have big problems, don't expect that they will cover everything.

Richard And Rosalinda Palacio

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I've only had the service for about a month or so, I really haven't had any time to get involved with them. I have used them tho, I had a flood with my washer and they responded pretty quickly. Every time I call them or ask them any questions, they are always quick to answer.

Jamie Robley

October 13th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I really love their service and who they are. Every time I call them, they set me up with somebody that gets out here and gets me what I need right away. They do an excellent job.

Hayley Swensen

October 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

There's really nothing to tell, they've done great. They got people to the house in a timely manner to fix my AC when it broke.

Blake And Alison Summers

October 13th, 2017 Spanish Fork, UT

They have always been good and professional, attending to our needs. We've used our warranty quite a bit, and they always handle our problems professionally. We always get a prompt service and it has been a good experience all the way around.

Richard Gomez

October 13th, 2017 Spring, TX

It has been good so far. They've been pretty responsive each time I inquired about warranty issues. I had something go wrong with my AC unit, so I called and within a couple of hours I got something scheduled. In a few hours they came out, took a look at it, and got it fixed. Everything is doing well, and I would recommend them to anyone else looking for a warranty.

Jennifer Imes

October 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

They've been excellent. They've come out and inspected my heating system, this is the second year I've done that. Last year it also needed some parts and it all went smoothly. I was very pleased with the service they gave me. They're very easy to work with and very quick to get somebody out to your house.

Judy Cottam

October 13th, 2017 Roy, UT

I had my real estate license for a while, and I had set the service up other times, so when it came to buying my own home I chose Landmark. There's really not enough time for me to try and tell you all the good things about it, but it's just been pleasant. Everybody works hard and diligently to answer our every question and fulfill all our needs. I've called them a couple of times, one was for the water softener, another time for the refrigerator, and also for the furnace and it has been excellent every time. The workmanship has been fantastic. If you're looking for a home warranty, you couldn't find anyone better. Their staff, their workmanship, honesty, and integrity are all great.

Raul Leyva

October 13th, 2017 Brigham City, UT

They have been excellent when I needed some home repairs done. They've been on top of answering my questions and getting me the right contractors. One time I needed help with a leak in the bathroom, some electrical problems, and a cooler. All of those things got fixed.

J.W. & E.W.

October 13th, 2017 Nampa, ID

It has been adequate. The first time we used the service to re-key our house, it all went pretty well. It was very easy and they were very prompt with getting somebody out here for us. Though last time I called them it wasn't that great. It was for an electrical issue that we had with the fan, and someone was sent out. The person that came said that the electrical was not covered under the home warranty, so now I'm wondering why we had to pay the $60 fee for them to come if we were not covered. They should've said upfront that they didn't cover that kind of electrical issues. I sent them out a message about it.

C.G.

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

It used to be very slow and there was a long wait time, but in the past few months it has been much better and faster. The website is still broken though, I haven't been able to submit a claim online. I had one experience, the most recent one, when our fridge broke. I was able to call Landmark and in less than 5 minutes I got someone on the phone. They opened the claim and had somebody scheduled to come out and repair it. My problem was taken care of and it was fantastic. However, earlier this summer my air conditioner broke upstairs when it was 115 degrees outside. They wouldn't authorized an emergency service to get a provider out here. It was a nonsense policy because it stays 100 degrees 24 hours a day in this area. I hope they change that policy because a lot of people I the Southwest live in very hot climates and going 3 days without air conditioner is very uncomfortable. Aside from that, there's also a limit on the pool stuff that they cover. It is in the contract, but I still have lots of problems with the pool and I'm afraid I might use up all of the claims that I have available for that. When it comes to fixing things like the heater, fridge, or dryer, they've been very reasonable and fixed the problem with a good provider. I have actually renewed the warranty because I've had a mostly positive experience.

Troy Hill

October 13th, 2017 Flagstaff, AZ

The service is fair to good. I needed electrical repairs done but they would not replace what needed to be replaced, even if it was a safety issue. Something similar happened when we needed some plumbing repairs. They wouldn't even send the contractor out to look at our problem. Apparently it was too big of a problem for them to cover it through the contract.

Michael And Marie Rodgers

October 13th, 2017 Henderson, NV

It has been great so far. I had a main water line leaking so we needed a pressure valve replaced. It fell under the warranty, so I just called them, paid the fee, and they sent someone out to approve it and get it fixed.