Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Adam / Johanna
October 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

They are very good. I've only used them once to get the re-key service that they provide for members. They connected us with the company that does the re-keying, charged us a fee for the service, and that was that. It was easy to set up and it was a good experience. That's about the only time I have contacted them.

Richard Theobald
October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

Customer support has been pretty great. Since we moved into this house, I think we've had probably 6 to 8 appliances or other things go wrong in the house. We just call up and they help us sort through the problem, get someone out here to take a look at it and diagnose the problem. I only had one instance where it wasn't amazing. Sometimes there may be a long process before something is fixed or repaired, but it is certain that something will get done eventually. Sometimes there's just a lot to be approved before that.

October 13th, 2017 Portland, OR

It has been really good, we've used it a few times. They usually get things done pretty quickly and so far all the contractors have been great. I recently submitted a request online and got an email with the contractor's info shortly after. They came and it was all good.

Christie Paulissen
October 13th, 2017 Henderson, NV

The claim process is very easy. I just call them or set up a claim online and that's that. The toilet in the master bathroom was leaking, it was slow but I wanted it fixed before it became a bad leak. I pretty much just did that and I got the plumbing done. That was it.

Dianne Salt
October 13th, 2017 Woods Cross, UT

I'm a realtor and I've had many clients that have had good experiences with Landmark, so I decided to just go it it. It has been really easy to use, just the other day I used it for my water heater. I put in a request online and somebody was in touch with me within just a couple of hours to set an appointment. It was really handy.

Ryan Schanck
October 13th, 2017 Laveen Village, AZ

All of our experiences have been positive so far. I had the ice maker on my refrigerator go out once and I called them up. They set me up with a repair company and they came by and did the work. It was done in less than half an hour and it's worked fine since.

Kenneth Mathews
October 13th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

I had a good experience with them and then I had a second experience where it was just a little difficult to get a hold of somebody. I know it's all the rage in 2017 but you get on a telephone loop where you go around and around and around and you just don't get anybody on the phone. My realtor got me the phone to get directly on touch with the higher OP, but in general it was not very helpful. On both occasions it was the same problem actually. I'm in Arizona, and I have a circulating pump as an effort to save water. I tried to use the hot water that day and I couldn't get any. They came out and corrected the problem. The second time I called them was because the bathroom's sink started t leak because the brass belt had cracked all by itself. They immediately replaced it and now we're just crossing our fingers hoping that no other broken parts appear.

Jonathan Throckmorton
October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I thought they were friendly until I got to the point when it was time for them to replace my messed up appliances. They weren't that helpful 'cause even though the say the want to make my day remarkable, their desire to do so decreased drastically when they found out that they had to fix or do something to solve my problem. I was having problems with my microwave not working, it was like it was having a short circuit and could've been a fire hazard. They guy that looked at it said that with all the parts it needed, fixing it would cost as much as replacing it, so they decided to go with that. At the same time, my dishwasher also needed to be replaced, and both the dishwasher and the microwave were stainless steel. They wanted to replace my dishwasher with a black one and my microwave with a white one when my entire kitchen was all stainless steel. They were going to make my kitchen rainbow! I had to go buy the microwave and dishwasher on my own because they wouldn't finish the job right.

Grant And Tina Armstrong
October 13th, 2017 Prescott Valley, AZ

I like it. We have a claim being fixed today, a leak in the bathroom that extended to the floors and stuff, so we're getting it fixed in an hour or so tonight. The shaft bell, the one that goes down in the tank of the toilet, somehow caused a leak that almost destroyed our vanity. We've also have dry wall, so the moisture got underneath the floors. The service works.

Marco Antonio
October 13th, 2017 La Porte, TX

I don't really deal with customer support too much but they were very responsive. My AC went out and they came out a couple of days after the hurricane. They were pretty fast about it.

Mark & Cathie Cool
October 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

They have been very helpful and very quick to respond to our requests. I had a capacitor go bad on my air-conditioner and I called them. They sent a service guy out within 24 hours and got it fixed.

Ron And Kathleen Galati
October 13th, 2017 Sandy, UT

The warranty came with the house we bought, we liked it so much that we just kept renewing it. Last year we had a refrigerator break and they sent a repairman who came twice. He couldn't fix it, so Landmark gave us a check to buy a new one. More recently I had a leak in my hot water heater and I called them up. They sent somebody out who said it wasn't repairable, but ended up replacing it within a week.

Vijay Nair
October 13th, 2017 Grand Prairie, TX

Every time I've had a service scheduled online they get things done quickly and I'm satisfied. So far I've only used them to repair my AC units. One of them broke and the guy had to come 3 times till it was fixed. For the downstairs unit a different contractor came. In that case, Landmark covered the replacement of the motor, which was the faulty part. It's been a great experience so far.

Craig And Lori Libby
October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

We've used them twice and in both cases they've been very helpful. They've helped me replace a garbage disposal and fix a leaking faucet. It has been good and prompt service.

Roger And Paul Williams
October 13th, 2017 Anaheim, CA

It was my father's decision to buy the warranty, and they've been terrific. I've used it a couple of times and all I have to do is email them and I get an immediate response from them. They follow up with me to make sure that everything has been taken care of. Their customer service is extraordinary.

Joseph Klusmann And Lisa Barton
October 13th, 2017 Hillsboro, OR

They've been very great and helpful with the electrical and stove issues that we've had.

Keith Murray
October 13th, 2017 Bountiful, UT

It has been fine. We called them with a problem we had, but the company that they tried to get in touch with couldn't schedule us in. We had to call back and get rescheduled. After a couple of trips, the problem finally got fixed.

Lacy Baker
October 13th, 2017 Kuna, ID

They're pretty prompt in getting back to you, which is awesome. Sometimes it can take a little bit longer if you get a contractor that's a smaller company. But that's not the end of the world. Over the last couple of years, every time I have a service request the contractors call you right away, within 24 or 48 hours. That's really impressive and it has been great for us. The most recent issue we had was our AC, so he had them come to check it out and they just replaced the part. They also gave us a bit of information on just how the system works, which is really great. The only thing we were charged was the 60 dollar service fee, so it was basically free. I think they're a pretty great company.

Mike & Sharon
October 13th, 2017 Ogden, UT

The customer support has been good, but the contractors...They don't have many contractors so the response from them has been slow. Our refrigerator and freezer went out and we called Landmark. They gave us the name of the person that would be contacting us, but when we called them it turned out they could not get here for 10 more days. We asked Landmark for other contractors, but they didn't have anyone else who could come, so we had to wait 10 days to get service.

Rob And Marie Martin
October 13th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

They are very prompt and professional, and they've got the right people to work on our properties. We have 2 air-conditioning unites that went down and they somebody out here to correct the problem. We really appreciate the help, we need it.

John Stennett
October 13th, 2017 Garden City, ID

They are very timely, efficient, and courteous. I recently needed to use the warranty because the garage door stuck closed. I made a call and within about 10 minutes the service provider called me and came out. The job got done by the next day. I really appreciate the help.

Lawrence And Betty Fields
October 11th, 2017 Carrollton, TX

It has been very good. So far I've used the service twice, once for the air-condition and once for the microwave. Both times it was an excellent service. The Landmark people have ordered the parts for us and kept checking with the contractors. The contractors themselves have come on time and fixed the problems.

Adria Mchenry
October 11th, 2017 Red Oak, TX

I've only had two experiences with them and so far they have been good experiences.

Bruce Aug
October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

There's usually long wait times when you call, and that is not fun. I would prefer to call in so I could explain the situation to a person instead of using the website. I had an issue with the shower going with the faucets, so I called and scheduled a person to come. The person they assigned to me was probably seventy miles away from our house, but we're in Austin. It's not like we are in a remote place, so I thought it was kind of ridiculous. I asked them to send someone who was closer but they said no. I had another issue with my air-conditioning, and since it's Texas it's really hot. They couldn't send someone that would be there within 4 days, so I told them that wasn't acceptable. They changed it to someone else that was more likely to get down on the same day. It's just frustrating that they don't have a lot of options when you have an issue.

Andrew & Trisha Goldsmith
October 11th, 2017 Kingwood, TX

It has been excellent. I once called Landmark and told them we had a clogged pipe. They arranged for a plumbing company to handle it for us, and it was done appropriately. Their follow up and customer service is excellent.

Andrew Smith
October 11th, 2017 Lehi, UT

We needed too use it once for a leak that we had in our AC pipe. They sent out Ego Air people to come and look at it. Every time they came, they sent somebody different, and each one told us the problem was a different thing. Sometimes they said it was a problem that wouldn't be covered and other times they said it would be covered. Landmark hasn't been able to get a hold of Ego Air yet to come and fix the problem, so we are still waiting on them.

Barbara Raschke
October 11th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

Everything has been excellent. They follow up with their customers and make sure that everything is ok. I really like that.

Emily Metcalf
October 11th, 2017 Heber City, UT

They are very responsive, helpful, and they keep track of what they have done and what we need. The first time we called them was because there seemed to be a leak. I called them and they arranged for a plumber to come by and check it out. It was all very quick.

Frances Champagne
October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

They have been very friendly, clear, and understanding of what we needed. They were also very god with the follow up. We've only used it once when we had to get the house re-keyed. The call was really quick and informative and they dispatched the re-key service very quickly. The make sure that the services that need to be done get done in a timely way.

Richard And Shirlene Ross
October 11th, 2017 Nampa, ID

So far it has been very good. The air-conditioner was making a lot of noise once and it was resolved fairly well. We also had our furnace serviced and that went well.

Ovenson Louidor
October 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

It is a good home warranty company. It has been really good, every-time I called they've bee very helpful and responsive. Just recently I needed to use my warranty on my AC for tune up and repair and they got someone out here within a day.

Nancy Jo Mitchell
October 11th, 2017 Wimberley, TX

They have been excellent. I used their service recently because my air conditioning went out and they sent somebody. They had to replace the air handler but they did it within two days. Every time I've called for anything they've sent somebody right away, and I haven't had to wait. Everybody they've sent has been highly qualified as well.

Danielle Metz
October 11th, 2017 Tempe, AZ

Customer service was very helpful and they did their job well. Once we called them because the microwave was not working, so they came and fixed it.

Richard And Robin Christiansen
October 11th, 2017 Salem, OR

They have been great. I've used them for years and they've done fine. Usually they just come out and take care of the problem.

Rich Batten And Kristie Olsen
October 11th, 2017 Washington, UT

Customer Support has been fantastic, in fact that's one of the reasons I decided to stay with Landmark. It was nice to talk to somebody that was in the state, knew the area, and could help us. When I spoke with them, they were all on-track, very knowledgeable, courteous and open to service requests. They get things done, assign the contractor, and get the process going right away, and that's exactly what you need, to get things fixed right away. The latest service call we made was probably a month and a half ago. It was about our 9 year old washing machine. It jammed, they opened a service request, and sent a technician out as soon as they could. Since it was a weekend, they sent someone first thing on Tuesday morning and they got here right away and did an evaluation. It turned out that the main bearing had gone out, which was pretty catastrophic. It ended up being a price of around 12 hundred dollars to repair, so we called Landmark after we submitted the response and they answered on the same day. We settled for a buy out for $575, which was enough to buy a brand new washing machine of comparable quality. I was very happy with it. It took about a week from the moment it happen till the following Sunday when the machine was delivered. We have had some 7 experiences and they've all been favorable. They've met and exceeded my expectations.

Raul And Angelina Arizola
October 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

It has been great. I needed it for our ceiling fan work, they came out and fixed it. They also came when I needed a water heater to be replaced and they got the job done really well too.

Jeffrey Rothrock
October 11th, 2017 Taylor, TX

I don't have any issues with them. During the summer we had some problems with our air conditioners and they got me set up and actually got it fixed in the same day.

Rebekah Sappington
October 11th, 2017 Midvale, UT

I've worked for them before and they're very efficient. They're incredibly courteous, professional, and they get things done in a timely manner. Every time I've had to use it, it's always simple. I just tell them what's wrong, pay my service fee, and it's done.

Ashwin Menon
October 11th, 2017 Frisco, TX

I get pretty good feedback and service from them. I had plumbing issues and I opened a ticket to report it. Within 1 hour, they got me in touch with a company and it all went according to the schedule. Everything was done professionally.

Kc And Ashlee Lund
October 11th, 2017 Hurricane, UT

They have been good to work with through some of their contractors. A couple of weeks ago my fridge needed a repair and they were good about getting somebody out here. They okayed the parts that were needed to fix it real quick, but the contractor took forever to do it.

Lutchmin Benson
October 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I love it, it has been great and I have no regrets. I've used it about 4 times since I've been in this home. The first time I used them it took them less than 12 hours for them to send someone out here, which was impressive. Later my refrigerator went and the appliance guy said it would cost more to repair it than to get a new appliance. I was very impressed with the way they handled that. They didn't question it, they didn't make any fuss or anything to send me a check to replace the refrigerator. Another time my air conditioner went out and it was a hundred degrees outside. I called Landmark and they called an air conditioner guy who didn't call me back for 5 hours or so. I called them again and they just recommended someone else who was there the next morning. They want the customer to be taken care of, to make sure that things are done right and I appreciate that. It's really impressive.

Terry And Carmen Gilbert
October 11th, 2017 Floresville, TX

Customer support has actually always been very good. Every time I call Landmark everything goes smoothly. They are always friendly and most of the time I get a follow up call from them. The most recent time I used them was about three weeks ago when a faucet in my bathtub was leaking. I called them and told them what was going on and they got a hold of a plumber. The plumber got in touch with me, came out and fixed it. Honestly I never have problems with them.

Nada Alkilani
October 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

They have been very helpful and respectful. Once my ceiling fan wasn't working, so I gave them a call and they sent someone out to fix it. The only possible thing they improve on is the time it takes them to send help out.

Audra Powell
October 11th, 2017 Siletz, OR

My customer service representative checked in with me, she was pretty awesome. Whenever I filed a claim she sent me back emails immediately to tell me that someone had been dispatched. She also checked in with me to make sure that the contractor had been out to my place. I used the warranty for my HVAC system once. They didn't have a provider in my area, so they told me to use whoever I preferred. I called a guy that I knew would do a good job and afterwards Landmark reimbursed me. I'm a real state agent and I know they're taking good care of my clients as well. My only complain is that they forgot to bill me for several of my home warranties and ended up billing me for everything later.

Jerome A And Tina J Nadolski
October 11th, 2017 Tombstone, AZ

Dealing with customer support has been difficult. We used it a lot when we first bought the house, but we had to jump through a lot of hoops to get stuff covered. It is very misleading when it comes to that. I don't think it's just Landmark, I think it's all the home warranty companies.

Maggie & Richard Howard
October 11th, 2017 La Vernia, TX

Every experience that I've had has been good. There is one thing that can be improved though. It would be nice if they advertised better which services they won't let you order until they receive payment from the titled company. We had some trouble with re-keying because we had to wait for the titled company to do the payment. It wasn't until 3-4 weeks after we moved into our new home that we were able to re-key it.

Cynthia And John Highsmith
October 11th, 2017 Sugar Land, TX

All in all, my experience has been positive. My downstairs air conditioning unit was not working during the summer, so I called them. They sent someone out here very promptly and he did an excellent job. I was very pleased.

William Moore
October 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

We had one issue in the house with a faucet that was leaking. We called in and they had people over here within 48 hours. They repaired the leaking faucet and got it all fixed. It was a really good experience.

Cole And Celine Leslie
October 11th, 2017 Cedar Park, TX

It has been good. We've had 2 claims with them. Very recently we had one about a faulty dishwasher. We didn't really like the outcome of it, but they were efficient and it was okay in general. We had to buy a new dishwasher because at that point they wouldn't cover it but it wasn't terrible. When they helped us with our AC issues, it was excellent. Since we live in Texas, AC is important, and so the guy came out really quickly and was very effective. Service was good on that occasion.

Kevin Cobb
October 11th, 2017 Star, ID

Customer service was the worst I've ever experienced. They were not available when they said they would be and I never felt like I had good support. I called one Sunday when we had our air conditioning unit go out. According to the website they said they're available 24/7 so I called them in the evening. It went from ringing, to a recording, back to a ring, to another recording, and then back to a ring. It took 17 minutes and no one ever answered and eventually it hung up. I sent an email but I never received a response. I ended up buying a brand new system for $15,000 instead of staying with them. The only positive is that the company that they sent, Dry Pros LLC, were excellent and wonderful. Though they couldn't fix my unit because they couldn't get anything approved by Landmark though.