Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Robert And Carole Thombs
October 11th, 2017 Richmond, TX

I mean, it's just standard procedure to just contact Landmark, let them know that I have an issue, and they send someone tot check it out. If there's a problem, the contractors will recommend a solution, send it to Landmark for approval and that's what happens. All of the items that we have had repaired have been covered. There's some items, like air conditioners that are actually broken and don't operate anymore that they won't cover.

Janice Delp
October 11th, 2017 Mesquite, TX

Customer service was very nice on the phone, and they helped me get my hot water fixed. They do need to get a better contractor though.

Joyce Majors
October 11th, 2017 Bandera, TX

I had a microwave that just quit working so I called them. They then called some people that did that kind of thing and they got in touch with me to set up a time. They came out, fixed it, and it was all cleared off. It was pretty easy and they did it all well.

Robin Mccormick
October 11th, 2017 Little Elm, TX

Customer service over the phone was excellent. The person that helped me did a wonderful job just making sure that everything was right and covered. She then got the plumber, they gave me his information, we got in touch and it all went well. She then followed up with me to make sure that it all went well. I have no complains whatsoever.

Joshua & Michele Miller
October 11th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

I've only had to use their service once and they were very informative and prompt with their scheduling. It was just for a re-keying and they just scheduled someone local to come out and that was it. They seemed like a good company when they came.

Walter Hamann
October 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

It's all been very good. I've used it a couple of times and I've got a very decent response and the problems were solved.

Robin Davidson
October 11th, 2017 Schertz, TX

Their customer support has been good, even though I've only used them once. I had trouble with my hot water heater and they tried to hook me up with a plumber. I never received a call from the first plumber, even after I left them my number. Landmark then tried to hook me up with another plumber, but they never called me. In the end they had a different plumber come, and he came out right away.

Daniel & Debbie Allen
October 11th, 2017 Logan, UT

We got it because the offers it had and the coverage it provided. It has been great so far, we did a re-key that went fine.

Roy Meroniuk
October 11th, 2017 Wellton, AZ

I switched to Landmark after a claim with another company didn't work. They waived the 30 day waiting period, I put the claim with them and in the first two days they covered it. They were just great. When I phoned out they looked for a technician right away and they were out there the next day.

Juliana Hernandez
October 11th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Basically, we had some plumbing issues and they had to cut some dry wall to fix it. They left a pretty huge hole in the ceiling, and mentioned that I would get a $65 credit for the dry wall, but the plumbers forgot to submit the pictures to Landmark. I ended up submitting the pictures myself and he just said 'We're just going to give you $45.' I asked them why, and they said it was because the hole seemed to be 4 and a half feet, instead of the 5 feet that the plumbers had mentioned to them. He wanted me too get a picture measuring the hole, saying that I should ask my neighbors for help when they were all out working. He wanted me to get a ladder, a meter, and measure it, which sounded kind of dangerous to me. It was too much, especially since the plumbers should've been the ones to take the pictures in the first place. In the end I was just like 'forget it' and took care of it.

James Ciaverelli
October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

The service was the best that was available at the time, so we went with it. Customer Service is very good.

N.F. & A.G
October 11th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

Customer Support is just fine. The furnace wasn't working properly once so we called them and tried to schedule something during the weekend. They were there first thing on Monday and were able to help us with that.

Siu Kuen (Candy) Wong Lau
October 11th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

I've only had one transaction with them. We had recently bought a house and needed to re-key all the entrance doors. I called customer service to make an appointment and they just did it for me.

Patricia Joann Szabo
October 11th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

So far it has been good, they've been responsive, and they follow through with everything. I've only called them twice, once to have a shower fixed in the bathroom. It wasn't working right, so I gave them a call. They have been reliable, efficient, and everything has happened quickly. I haven't had to wait much, which is the most important thing.

Nina Babasa
October 11th, 2017 Houston, TX

My experience with them was great. They really tried to help me out if I had any issues, they did their best to resolve it. This one time we were having issues because whoever was assigned to my problem was not responding, but they fixed it right away as soon as I called them.

Patricia Kirk
October 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

It's been great, whenever I needed the air conditioner to be fixed, the furnace to be serviced, or something to be tuned up, they've always got right back with me. They call me, get things on schedule, and check back to make sure that everything goes well with every visit. They're just a very good company. One time, my washing machine wasn't draining, so I called them. I got somebody out here right that day, and Landmark called me the day after to make sure it had all been fixed. I've been nothing but pleased with them, so that's why I keep renewing my contract with them. I would recommend them to anybody, they've always been very pleasant and prompt.

Kris And Brianna Fryer
October 11th, 2017 Herriman, UT

It's great, they're always friendly and easy to work with. I used their service for my garage door, so they sent someone to fix it. Even though the warranty didn't include what needed to be fixed, the contractor still took care of it.

Sherrie Spradlin
October 11th, 2017 Cedar Park, TX

I've had this warranty for a short time but I used it for my hot water heater. It wasn't working, so they got someone out to the house very quickly. They were there for just 10 minutes and I thought that was fixed. It worked for a short time, but then the water heater quit working again. The original problem, the pilot light, was not fixed and wasn't working correctly. As for Landmark's customer support, they have answered my calls, but sometimes they just don't follow up. For an issue I had, I had to call them several times because the contractor never sent Landmark the diagnosis. Or at least, that's what I think happened.

Charles And Susan Buescher
October 11th, 2017 Idaho Falls, ID

Customer service has been good and they respond very quickly. I'm really happy with Landmark but I get requests for feed back, emails, and phone calls everyday. It's like they want me to pat them on the back and it's getting too tedious.

Jamie And Edward Mcguire
October 11th, 2017 Sandy, UT

I needed to use the warranty for my furnace and my oven. The process did take a longer time than I anticipated to get fixed, which was frustrating. Their agents are good though. Again I'd only like the contractors to have a quicker turn around time.

Phat Khuu
October 11th, 2017 Arlington, TX

They've got good service and good customer support. I usually just call them and one day later they send somebody to come and visit me. I'm very happy with their service. I will recommend Landmark Warranty to all the people I know.

James And Coludia Welden
October 11th, 2017 Rio Rico, AZ

We got it because we had a home deal when we purchased the home. They have been very professional and always find someone to fix the problem immediately. It's very easy to work with them.

Binxing Li
October 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The service is good. I've used it twice, first for my oven and then for my garage door. Both of them went fine. I would recommend it.

Gavin Thomas
October 11th, 2017 Queen Creek, AZ

The customer support is good in my opinion, they respond fast. We've used them a lot because of a few AC issues. In August 3rd the AC went out. We called them and they got a service technician out. They had to replace a big part in our AC, which was a bit costly, but the AC worked well after that.

Yaxin Bao
October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

I've had a pretty good experience. I had a dishwasher issue, so I called them and they resolved it very quickly. They are very responsive to my phone calls, and the whole claim process goes smoothly.

Greg Irvine
October 11th, 2017 Herriman, UT

It has been great actually. I've had to use it 3 times, for my air-conditioner, the swing outside, and also for the garage door opener. All 3 times we had someone come out the next day to repair it. They have a great customer service.

C.M.
October 11th, 2017 Ogden, UT

I needed to replace our furnace because the day after I moved in, it burned up. They wouldn't cover it, so I just had to get the furnace replaced myself. They just wouldn't do that.

Sergio Rodriguez
October 11th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

I chose them because it had a reasonable price and good reviews online. They've been pretty responsive. Once my AC unit was acting up and since it was under warranty, I gave Landmark a call. They made an appointment for me, reached out to the subcontractor, and the subcontractor just came out here to fix the issue. They have been good ever since.

T.G.B. & M.G.B.
October 11th, 2017 Eagle Mountain, UT

The customer support is good, I have no issues with them. Last time I used it was last month for H/VAC, air-conditioner and a heater check. They are good in general about waving the fee if the contractor doesn't show up and making sure you're always covered. That's pretty much it.

Genaro Arias
October 11th, 2017 Riverton, UT

We've had a few repairs done and they've been really fast and efficient. One time I needed my garage door to be fixed, so I called them and they had somebody out there to repair it. It was done within three days or so. It was very fast. They're very professional and I'm happy with my experience with them.

Leticia And Donald A Meyer
October 11th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

My recent experiences have been very frustrating. There are many loopholes written in to the contract, so service cannot be provided at all. I've tried to use it several times, but it's usually denied for one reason or another. My roof leak fix was denied because it wasn't in the living quarters. They never explained that to me when I purchased it. The air-conditioning was not repaired for almost a week because it was considered an emergency, even though it's 110 everyday in Phoenix. That is terrible. I will be switching companies once my warranty is over.

Lucy Tanuvasa
October 11th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

They are the best company out here as far as I can tell and I'm really satisfied with their customer service. The first time I ever used it was with my refrigerator. When the ice maker stopped working, I called them and they got the service man to come out the very next day. He came a little earlier than he said he would, looked at it, and told me he needed to order a part for it. He was back in 3 days and completed the job. A different time, my disposal went out and they got me a plumber. He came and it just took him half an hour to change the disposal system. Later they call me to double check and make sure everything was ok. They always check in on me, either through phone, text, or email, to make sure that everything is fine.

Robert Jacobson
October 11th, 2017 Redmond, OR

It takes forever to get a call through to someone, but once that I get through they're very helpful. They're very receptive and do their work in a timely fashion. They send the best person in the area to do whatever jobs need to be done. We had our oven go out once, so I called them. We couldn't get parts to repair it anymore, so it became a replacement problem. They got me a check to buy a new one at Home Depot within a week, and they helped me get it installed perfectly. It all took 4 days to be done. I've pretty much had a positive experience with them.

Kay Soffe
October 11th, 2017 Sandy, UT

I've had a really amazing experience. It originally came with the purchase of my house and I called them for a few problems. They've sent people to service my appliances, furnace, garage door, dryer, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and they also helped me with some shelves. They've done a really efficient and thorough job fixing everything. The people that they send to do the work are very accommodating, sociable, and nice. When my dishwasher started to fill up with water, I called them and turned off the dishwasher while I waited. The appliance man was out the next day to fix it, which was very unusual compared to other services. They're very reputable, honest, and their goal is to satisfy customers and do a good job. My only problem with them is that to get through to a person on the phone you have to wait maybe 10-15 minutes on the line. Aside from that, they've done such a good job that I decided to extend my contract with them.

Ruixuan Zhao
October 11th, 2017 Katy, TX

They're pretty good and responsive. I needed to check my water heater, so I called the representative. They arranged someone to come and get my heater serviced.

Dale R. Steffy
October 11th, 2017 La Marque, TX

They've been excellent. The air conditioner went out one time and they were able to dispatch a service company out here. They did the job rather quickly and all but there were a few problems. When they came out and repaired the unit they said they would come back the next day because there was something else wrong with the unit. They were here later and I had to pay them again. But that wasn't Landmark's problem, they're good, but some of the contractors they deal with aren't... They need to keep a better eye on that.

John And Sharon Barry
October 11th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

My experience with them has been 100% positive. Our air-conditioner went down one time and Landmark promptly sent a technician out to repair it.

Naga Kollegal
October 11th, 2017 Katy, TX

They've attended to all the problems and issues we had. They're very responsive to our concerns. We've used their service for maintenance, some plumbing work, electrical stuff, a microwave, and stuff like that. I've had a pretty good experience.

Christy Mcgowan And Dee Bertrand
October 11th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

So far it has been really good. They are great about keeping on top of things and following up to make sure that the repair people did their job. I've had to use it about 3 times since the contract started and they've brought pretty good service people. They're a pretty solid company and we're very happy with them.

Heather Hirsche
October 11th, 2017 Orem, UT

They hooked me up and changed the lock when we first moved in. They were awesome. I also called them when my garbage disposal broke. It was under warranty, so they came in and replaced it. I appreciate that our sellers had it in place for me when I moved.

Varma Vegesna
October 11th, 2017 Wilsonville, OR

I've only called them because I needed to re-key my home. It was fairly easy to do. I called them, they created a ticket, and followed up with me until it was done.

David And Vickie Larson
October 11th, 2017 Emmett, ID

The service has been wonderful so far. We have only really used it for the re-keying of our house when we bought it. They were very quick to take care of that. Within minutes I had an appointment set up with the lock shop and they were there on the spot.

Eric Cantor And Ky Milliron
October 11th, 2017 Goodyear, AZ

90% of the time, they respond to my needs on time and they follow up. Recently I had to call them because something in my hot water tank, a recirculating motor, went bad. They came out, were right on time, and did what they needed to do. The problem was fixed and they cleaned up after themselves. I've also use them twice a year to come out and give maintenance to my air condition and heating. There has never been a problem and they always get things done.

Shawn Donaho
October 11th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

They have been good. They take care of the things that need to be fixed.

Olaf Roessner
October 11th, 2017 Garland, TX

They've been excellent, I haven't had any complains. They've taken care of my requests multiple times and very quickly.

Daniel Newbold
October 11th, 2017 Cypress, TX

They are really easy to talk to and very professional. They're clear about what they're saying and very helpful. We just had our water heater replaced, it was very simple. We just called the company to come and fix it for us. They've helped us a lot in the last two years.

Jessica Parker
October 11th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

The customer support is really good. I can contact them through the phone or online and they're pretty responsive regardless. I paid extra for the pool support system. The motor of the filter broke once and I just took a picture of the model number, emailed them with it, and submitted a ticket. They sent me an email with the contractor info, so I got in touch with them and they were out here within 2-3 business days. It was all done in 3 days. Anytime I had an issue with a contractor, I would just email Landmark to let them know and they'd look for somebody else. This is my third year with them and I'm very happy.

Jon Thompson
October 11th, 2017 Boise, ID

They've done a very good job for us, everything goes well and everything gets fixed quickly. We've used it twice, once when we had a leak in the basement and another time when the water heater broke. They came out and fixed both of those problems within a couple of days. They people that showed up did so when they said they would and everything went smoothly.

P.O. & M.O.
October 11th, 2017 The Colony, TX

I've only used their service once and that was a good experience. We had a toilet repair that needed to be fixed rather quickly. We got it scheduled right away, they sent out an urgent request to the contractor and we got it resolved. My only complain is that the instructions given to contact the constructors should be better. Some of them obviously don't want to contact us until they get a ticket. There's a little of miscommunication with that, but everything else has been professional and timely.

Shavonne Russell
October 11th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

The service is pretty easy to use. You can do it either online or through the phone and they're nice. I went online once to file a claim and they just called me back and set it all up.