Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

C.G.

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

It used to be very slow and there was a long wait time, but in the past few months it has been much better and faster. The website is still broken though, I haven't been able to submit a claim online. I had one experience, the most recent one, when our fridge broke. I was able to call Landmark and in less than 5 minutes I got someone on the phone. They opened the claim and had somebody scheduled to come out and repair it. My problem was taken care of and it was fantastic. However, earlier this summer my air conditioner broke upstairs when it was 115 degrees outside. They wouldn't authorized an emergency service to get a provider out here. It was a nonsense policy because it stays 100 degrees 24 hours a day in this area. I hope they change that policy because a lot of people I the Southwest live in very hot climates and going 3 days without air conditioner is very uncomfortable. Aside from that, there's also a limit on the pool stuff that they cover. It is in the contract, but I still have lots of problems with the pool and I'm afraid I might use up all of the claims that I have available for that. When it comes to fixing things like the heater, fridge, or dryer, they've been very reasonable and fixed the problem with a good provider. I have actually renewed the warranty because I've had a mostly positive experience.

Troy Hill

October 13th, 2017 Flagstaff, AZ

The service is fair to good. I needed electrical repairs done but they would not replace what needed to be replaced, even if it was a safety issue. Something similar happened when we needed some plumbing repairs. They wouldn't even send the contractor out to look at our problem. Apparently it was too big of a problem for them to cover it through the contract.

Michael And Marie Rodgers

October 13th, 2017 Henderson, NV

It has been great so far. I had a main water line leaking so we needed a pressure valve replaced. It fell under the warranty, so I just called them, paid the fee, and they sent someone out to approve it and get it fixed.

Mike Waling

October 13th, 2017

Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not as good as it could be. Just recently I needed to use it for plumbing and that one time they did a good job.

Jon And Jami Harris

October 13th, 2017 Meridian, ID

They've been good. I've had to use it for an issue we had with the garage. It was fine and they were quick to resolve it and then followed up nicely.

Chris Bergeron

October 13th, 2017 Magnolia, TX

They're excellent and always helpful. I normally just call them and they come out within a day or two.

Keyurkumar B Patel

October 13th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

They were okay, I mean, I called them and they responded with an automated system at first. I was really tired, but my wife convinced me of giving it another try, so I did and someone picked up. That delay is a really bad sign for emergencies and such. For instance, one of my appliances was leaking and the water was spreading over the bathroom, so I tried to contact them. I couldn't reach an actual person for like 40 minutes. The person that answered at the end was able to understand my problem and they sent out a good enough men the next day. They had to do that because it was already 9pm when I called them. The problem was fixed by 6 o'clock on the next day. Other than the part where they charge you for the deductible upfront, they are ok.

Brady Carlsen

October 13th, 2017 American Fork, UT

The first experience we had was pretty good. The fan of my AC unit kept turning off and on, and they sent somebody out to diagnose it and fix it. For the second one they told me they were gonna do some things and they didn't follow through. I still haven't heard back from them, so that wasn't good. There was a different instance when I called them for an emergency and, because of their policy, they couldn't send someone out. I called someone else on my own to get the repairs done, but they could not reimburse me for that. I guess it was because it was not one of their qualified contractors.

Anastasia Zurcher & Latifo Francisco

October 13th, 2017 Portland, OR

Customer service has been really friendly. Though the first time they sent a contractor that didn't serve in my area, so they took several weeks to get someone to me.

William Sage

October 13th, 2017 Syracuse, UT

They've been great and have helped us get things done. We've had to make a couple of different claims in a year and they've been really good at helping us when we call. For instance, we had a garage door not working well in our home. We had to call them to get an appointment set up for someone to look at it and fix it. That was scheduled right away and a person came out right away and got it fixed in a day or two.

Jose

October 13th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

They have been very consistent with everything and gone through with most repairs and problems. We had a time about a month and a half ago where we had a leak in the shower. We got in contact with the home warranty company and they just took my info. I got a callback a couple of days later and the guy came out and checked what the issue was and fixed it. They guys come and take care of the problems and show up when they say they would, often on the same day.

Andrea James

October 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

It has been good, I mean, it takes a little longer than what I would like to get someone out, but overall it's fine. A few days ago my AC was not working properly and it took 3 to 4 days to finally get somebody out here. Part of that was because the area had just had a big hurricane so I'm sure everybody was wrecked out.

Claes Brameus

October 13th, 2017 McKinney, TX

I haven't had no issues with them whatsoever. It's always been great and I have no complains about the support they've given me. I've contacted them online and they have been quick in helping right away.

Valerie Farr

October 13th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

They've been very supportive and helpful. When we first move in, I had all the locks re-keyed so I used their service for that. Then my dishwasher went out and I was able to use the appliance repair service to get the digital box repaired. They were just very easy to use and helpful.

Jacolby & Joy Green

October 13th, 2017 Plano, TX

They pretty much just take care of business and I haven't had any problems. When we moved into my home almost a month ago, we needed a filter for the pool system to be replaced. We had just gotten Landmark's service, and they just came out and took care of the claim. That says a lot about them because they did it right away even after we had just started with them.

Kami And Randall Wilks

October 13th, 2017 Nampa, ID

My dishwasher had a broken faulty part, so I called them and they gave me the technician's number. He was able to get it fixed within a week. They are quick once I give them a call about a claim and are in general very easy to use.

Regine Duau

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Every time I called or got a ticket dispatch it was done right and right away. I never have to wait more than literally a day to get someone. I've called to have my AC serviced, so I just went ahead and called as I normally do and it was taken care of in the same day. I called in the morning and the tech was there in the afternoon. It has been a good experience, and I'm happy even though I just moved into a new home. It's quick service, friendly staff, and they're very knowledgeable.

Regan Kelly And Ryeley Butler

October 13th, 2017 Spanish Fork, UT

Overall they've been pretty great. Tho I did have one issue where we made a request for them to call my phone, but they ignored that request several times and contacted some contractor. It was really confusing. They did follow up about 4 or 5 times to make sure the issue was resolved and everything was taken care of. On a different occasion we had to repair our AC right after we moved in. They kept sending people out who couldn't or wouldn't do the repair. After 3 weeks we finally got the correct company, and they were very efficient and knew exactly what was going on with the unit. That was on a Friday, so they returned the next Monday to see what had been approved and they went ahead and fixed it real quick. Other than that, they were on the ball.

Sundar Srinivasan

October 13th, 2017 Frisco, TX

I've interacted with them only twice. In general it's okay. One of those times I filed a claim for my refrigerator because it was not working. I was able to file a claim even though I called them during their non-business hours at around 10 o'clock. The associate scheduled a call with the contractor, but they took a long time to fix my refrigerator. There was a lack of coordination between the contractor and Landmark, especially because of the warranty, so they've been just sitting there. When I asked the contractor he said that the parts had been ordered by Landmark and that they had no control over it. However, when I reached out to Landmark, they said we had to call the contractor.

Leesha Francis

October 13th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

They've been great to work with and their response time has been very good. We've had to use the service for our garbage disposal as well as our heater. For both occasions they got a technician out here as soon as possible. On an occasion something happened over the weekend, but they made sure that we had a technician there regardless.

October 13th, 2017 American Fork, UT

Customer support has been good. There were times I called them or went through their online portal and they've always been very responsive and friendly. One of the times I used the service was when I noticed a leak in the back of my garage. I decided to call Landmark and use my warranty, and they sent someone to look at it. The person determine it was a drainer pen issue, and that it needed to be replaced. Since that wasn't covered by the warranty I just had it fixed. I was still concerned about it because there was still water coming down, so I reached back to them and they sent the contractor again. He just said that there was some remaining water in there, but the leak had been fixed, but they reassured me the problem was solved. Landmark was very good about making sure that someone came out to get that fixed. An area of improvement I'd like to suggest though is the clarity of the warranty. It was never clear to me what was covered and what wasn't and to be honest I would love them to be a bit more clear about that. I'd wish it was somewhere on the portal. Other than that, my interactions with the company have been positive.

Barry And Emily Cohen

October 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

They're top notch, I haven't had any issues with them. I've actually used my warranty many times, so I can't think of one specific occasion when they came to help me. I would say that they do help you get what you need, and if something needs fixing they will make sure that the contractor comes by and does that. If something needs replacing, they will do that too. I think it's a great company. They're totally professional, kind, nice, and understanding. I haven't been disappointing at all.

Eric Patrick Radford

October 13th, 2017 Spring, TX

Customer service has been good. I've had to use the service twice for air-conditioning and they were very efficient.

Jerry Jones

October 13th, 2017 Flower Mound, TX

Overall, we're not happy with them. One time we had issues with our swimming pool and they said they wouldn't cover the claim because the chemicals were out of balance. The pool had just been opened after winter, and I find it hard to believe that they were able to judge that that easily after we had just bought the home. I won't renew with them when the contract finishes. I'll find another company.

Christina Marin

October 13th, 2017 El Mirage, AZ

Customer support has been fantastic and very helpful. So far the only thing I've had to use my warranty for is the rekey service and they were great. The vendor that they found was very quick and reliable. It all worked out great.

Sylvia Goodwin

October 13th, 2017 Plano, TX

I've used them twice in the last couple of months and they were very efficient at contacting the service provider and getting out here quickly. We've had an air-conditioner and a garage door break, both of which are important to repair on a timely manner and they certainly did their best to have that done. With the garage door, the spring broke, and there was no way to get the door up. Within an hour of me speaking to them the service provider followed up, it was very timely.

Scott And Cathy Ullery

October 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They are very responsive and efficient. We've used the service whenever we have plumbing issues as well as HVAC issues. All the have to do is put in an order online and we receive a response. It's an excellent service.

Heather Cronin

October 13th, 2017 Midlothian, TX

They have been very helpful, and the customer service people were really great and happy. There was a pantry in my house that was leaking because of my AC system, so I called them. They helped me find a local company that could resolve the problem easily.

Jaime Aguirre

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

The service was recommended by my real estate agent and it has been pretty good. Their representative was very courteous and I appreciated that. There were some water heater upgrades that we needed done, but I could not afford them. I took the offer the cash offer they gave me of buying the parts from them and doing the work myself, which I think was pretty fair. They're very helpful.

Roger Roelfson

October 13th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

It has been very good. They call and set up the appointments and they guys just comes. They have to call back to Landmark to make sure that the repairs are covered, but that's it. The service is good.

David And Crystal Collins

October 13th, 2017 Plano, TX

Customer support has been fine, they always answer my questions every time I call. There have been two different situations that I called about and were not covered by the warranty. That was a little frustrating 'cause I just knew that they were covered. Other than that, they are very prompt in emails and calls.

Penny Lopez

October 13th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

It's pretty good. They answer your questions when you call, tho they seem to do what's in the best interest of their efficiency rather than the customer. I've used the service a couple of times and the work has been performed well. The companies that they use are also pretty good.

Charles Smiley

October 13th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

The service came with the house when I purchased it and it has been ok. I needed it last month and they were quick to respond to my initial call, but they were a bit slow to finish the work.

Heather Nenow

October 13th, 2017 Medford, OR

I've only had it a month but it has been good. I needed to use it and they took care of what needed fixing. They did it all in a timely manner and very professionally.

Neal And Patricia Dellocono

October 13th, 2017 Boerne, TX

Customer support is awesome. We had several appointments with Landmark regarding things like our water heater, water softener, plumbing, etc., and the experience has been positive.

Katherine Powell

October 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

It's disappointing because it doesn't cover everything it says it covers. I needed to use the warranty to get my garage fixed and I paid the deductible for that, but I was not happy because the warranty wouldn't cover that repair.

Michael And Melissa Morrow

October 13th, 2017 Coppell, TX

Service has been great

G.J. or Anonymous

October 13th, 2017 Flower Mound, TX

My experience with them has been pretty positive. We have used the warranty probably 10 or 15 times and every time it has been pretty effective. It has saved us a lot of money. Of course, I think it's obvious that there are limits on the amount of money that they will spend on any one particular device. It would be nice if they told you those limits upfront, that would be more helpful for the consumers.

Carol Winstead And Phil Rushing

October 13th, 2017 Hopkinsville, KY

I've called them in 3 different occasions, and every time they have taken care of what I needed. The most recent occasion was a spring on the garage door that broke. They came in the same day and fixed it. They have done a good job.

Christena Schisel

October 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

I guess they're average. I haven't had any problems with them, but I haven't had the need to deal with them a lot. When I needed them, I just called them and they set it up. Landmark contacted the provider and that was it.

Alexis And Laura Cusson

October 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

They are pretty good at getting back to you and getting a contractor out quickly. But I'm gonna say that some of their contractors are better than others. There was this one contractor that we used on our pool that we asked Landmark not to send again. The good news with that is that Landmark did that for us. They ended up servicing our pool pump and heater, as well as a couple of things in the house.

Suzanne Klinkenberg

October 13th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

I got them because of all the additional services they provide, especially things like pest control and lock and key changes. So far my experience with their customer service has been very positive. Anytime I call they're very responsive, and the providers they send are very good and come out to the address thhe issue promptly. We've had to use their services for air-conditioner and within a day we had the technician come out, check out the system, and get it fixed.

Brian Smith

October 13th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

The service was purchased by the house seller. I once had a leaky washing machine, so I called Landmark. They sent a guy out to fix it, but it cost me 65 bucks.

Bryan Chaplin

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

The service came with the house when we bought it. I would say that 70% of the time, Landmark's service was really really good. Sometimes though, because it's on the policy or whatever, they are a little slow on getting back to you when you need something urgent. Also, some of their contractors didn't seem to be up to par. It's not that good.

Md Islam

October 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

I've had 2 issues since I started with them. One was the toilet, which wasn't flushing properly. I called them to fix it and eventually they had to replace the whole toilet. The other issue I had was with my electric bill, which starting coming back really high for some reason. I called them to see if there was short circuit, a loose connection, or something that would be causing that. A man came to fix it, and now I'm waiting on next month's bill to check if it was solved. Every time I call them they have been very quick to respond. Not only that but they are also good at following up and checking on the progress or status of the issue. All our experiences have been good. They really care about their customers and I really love that.

Barbara And Shawn Beck

October 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

So far they've been very quick, very easy to deal with, and of good quality. With one of my issues I simply made a claim, they called me, and sent someone over within 24 hours. Customer service has been excellent for us.

Steven Hackworth

October 13th, 2017 Euless, TX

I've ended up using the service twice. Once with the garage door opener because of the springs failed. The second time was when our AC unit went out. With that incident, we called them to find out what it was . They sent the technician out and they fixed it. Both experiences were very pleasant. Landmark was great and got somebody out here as quick as possible and the technician they sent on both occasions were very experienced. They knew what they were doing.

Keenon Luis

October 13th, 2017 Boise, ID

Customer service is very quick and knowledgeable. When my appliance lost power I called them and they turned them back on.

Matthew And Kathi Raumaker

October 13th, 2017 Nampa, ID

The service has been very professional. The people are easy to understand and talk to and they manage to be both professional and compassionate for the homeowner. One of our experiences was with a toilet that was not working properly, so we called Landmark. They sent out a company to look at the problem and repair it. That company was also very professional and caring of their environment. They put on garments to protect our home and the carpets. They communicated the situation to Landmark and we spoke with them until the situation was fixed and followed up afterwards. They are very professional and caring.

John Calder

October 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I've had no problems with them. I called them when my air conditioning went out and they got a technician to come out and he got the repair done.