Vivint

9.3

5 Henderson, NV

They are always there when I need them. With the camera's I can watch my wife who has dementia. I don't like the new thermostat.

3 Dripping Springs, TX

Everytime I have an issue, Vivint wants to charge me to come out and fix it and I'm on the phone with them for no less than 2 hours every time I have to call them. It totally relies on wireless capabilities which are constantly going down. My system has been down for over a year without any success in getting that corrected. They need better wireless capabilities for their systems that are more reliable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to see how we can assist you with your issues. Please Chat in with us 24/7 so we can discuss this further, and make sure you are taken care of. 18002165232

Jul. 15th, 2020

The people are always so friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lynda! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 North Richland Hills, TX

They answer quickly and it's easy to use.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kenneth! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

4 Homestead, FL

Fairly easy to install. They were responsive to all my needs. There is a requirement to sign up for a long contract which is prohibitive for some people.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jeffrey! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

4 Virginia Beach, VA

Vivint is very dependable. Easy to use. Customer service needs improvement.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Bennie! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

4 Colorado Springs, CO

They are always willing to help me and I can reach them if I need to.

Reply from Vivint

Thanks for the feedback, Jerry! We love to hear about your Vivint experiences! Thank you for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family.

5 Fort Mitchell, AL

Everytime the come out the always do everything that's needed.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you Lakeshia for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system and our Smart Home Pro. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dec. 12th, 2019

Easy to use. I can use it from my phone. Never had an issue.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you John for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Sterling, CO

We've never had any problems with it. Vivint is very helpful

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kelley! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

4 Wadesboro, NC

They were very courteous and nice. It's low cost and very good equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Rogerna! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

5 Schertz, TX

It is reliable and dependable. Their technicians are very knowledgeable.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lenora! We appreciate you letting us know about your great experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Chesnee, SC

Everytime the alarm goes off they have no problems assisting me. They are prompt and courteous.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kay! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Safford, AZ

It's good equipment. They are supposed to come out and fix some stuff and they haven't.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Camilla! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

4 Dayton, NV

Seems to be a good product it works. I've always gotten everything I've needed.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Rozanne! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Dothan, AL

Vivint is so reliable. I've always had technical support when I needed it to replace the battery or whatever.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Charmala! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Gary, IN

I'm not that knowledgeable about the equipment but they are very helpful and knowledgeable when I call in.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Rhetha! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Jan. 1st, 2020

They've always answered all my questions. Sometimes the cameras go off when they are not supposed to.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ronda! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

4 Lake Charles, LA

I recently had a problem with my alarm going off after a power failure and they couldn't resolve it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jo Ann! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Bladenboro, NC

So far it's been really good. Everytime that there's a problem they are right there and the answer all your questions.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Marla! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity we have now to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Great Falls, MT

We liked the guys that installed it. Whenever we've had trouble with it, they've fixed it right away. We love it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Marc! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Tampa, FL

They are quick to respond. I wish I could add some more features myself, but everything has to go through them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Jan. 1st, 2020

They always help me when I need it. I can control it from my cell phone. It would be nice to get a discount since I've been with them for 4 years.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Linda! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code that can lead to some great perks using this link:

Jan. 1st, 2020

We've had no problems with it. I like the ability to see what's going on with the cameras even if I'm somewhere else. We're happy with it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ed! It is so good to hear that you're enjoying your system. If you find that you have any questions about it, check out our support site using this link:

4 Waldorf, MD

The best thing is being able to monitor it from my mobile phone. I've had some difficulty with the control panel and with the doorbell.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kevin! If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link: . We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Montgomery, AL

I just love this service. Everytime I call they always have good people skills and whatever I ask them to do they always do it.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Aquilla! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Randallstown, MD

Great customer service that's always willing to go the extra mile. If your alarm goes off they call you right away. Right now I'm having some issues with my equipment I'm trying to get addressed.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Wayne! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and we appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Dothan, AL

All their warnings for storms or hurricanes was excellent. If we had an issue customer service was very good and responsive. The equipment was excellent.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ed! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Riverton, UT

It covers everything we asked for and we've never had problems with the equipment. They've always been able to answer our questions in a timely manner.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Steve! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Hopkins, SC

It's reliable. Everytime there's been an alarm I get a quick response. Everytime I call them with a problem they solve it or send a technician out.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Larry! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Monroe, LA

Whenever I have a problem and I call them they take care of it right away. I very seldom have any problems with it. I can check my home when I am away and look at the cameras through my phone. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a security company.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you Mary for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your great experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

4 Minot, ND

We like having vivint but sometimes when the alarm goes off it's a process in order to cancel the false alarm. If something isn't working properly we have to pay to replace it. They call us directly if the alarm is sounding to make sure everything is ok.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

5 Chester, PA

I had another security company and their machine kept buffering. This one works all the time They are always there, they call me back right away. They understand their products. I am very satisfied with them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you Muriel for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Jan. 1st, 2020

I've never had a problem anytime I've had to call them they've been great. I've never had a problem with their equipment. If you are away you can control your thermostat and your security alarm. You can be notified through your app if someone comes to your door and you're not home you can talk to them.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you Janet for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your problem-free experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Nana Abilene, TX

I wish I had read reviews prior 2 signing up with Vivint. It's been a nightmare from day 1. Our thermostat was not installed properly so we went 24 hours in the heat with no AC. It's been something every day since we got it. The thermostat stays offline, I constantly have 2 take off the thermostat and reboot the panel. I've contacted customer service about 20 times 2 1/2 months. The reps dont even care not once did they offer to come out and fix it. I even ordered another thermostat and this one never worked! We just spent 2 hours chatting with different reps, kept being transferred cause nobody could help and the final rep says it must be our HVAC unit smh OUR HOME IS 2 YEARS OLD!! I regret ever having anything to do with vivint! The app always freezes up, the cameras delay and just load and load, the thermostat never works oh but we are paying $80 a month!! This last rep I spoke to says it's our unit not their equipment wow cant even take responsibility for your trash equipment. Tomorrow when customer service opens we are so done with Vivint! PLEASE GO WITH A MORE REPUTABLE COMPANY! ** update*** we had a tech come out and install our original thermostat there was nothing wrong with our unit! Vivint continues 2 cost us money

Reply from Vivint

Thank you Nana for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns about the thermostat further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Bob

Good product with good equipment. Can't be too safe now a days. It will alert you quickly if someone tries to break in.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Bob! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Trish Henderson

I have had a few issues the almost 4 years I have been with the company, but all have been quickly rectified and to my satisification. Thank you.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Trish! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity that we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Trina Rich

Customer Service is friendly & knowledgeable and everything works great!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Trina! It is so good to hear about your experiences with us. If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Tom Nolan

Except for recieving my bill late & being charged "Late feess" all is wlee...problem was resolved!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tom! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Michael Harris

Very unhappy. I have had the system for over 2 years, and it has not worked correctly for more than 3 weeks at a time. The cameras go offline regularly, therefore, I cannot view all of the activity. My glance panel is offline more than it is online. I have had at least 10 technicians come out to visit, which means I took off work or several days. The customer service was always professional, but the product is terrible.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Michael. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns with your cameras further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Stephania A Steed

Love/Hate Meaning sometimes the system is operating properly and sometimes it is not. Example the daily events are not always current. I wish that there was a manual. Customer servcei tech are good.d. not always current when I need to review something.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Stephania. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. so far We would love to look into your concerns with your system further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Thomas

Very good, customer service is very knowledgeable and caring. They have taken care all of my questions and concerns..

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Thomas! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and we appreciate you letting us know how we're doing. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Christine Lowery

I have always had a good experience when speaking with any agent. Also, the system has been reliable so far and the control pad is easy to operate. No problems to report as of now.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Christine! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Michael J Strauch

Service has been EXCELLENT. The employees are always curteous and friendly

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Michael! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Kelly

For the first 2 years it was great. After that the devices started having issues

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kelly. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Katrina

Horrible customer service, takes several calls to get issues resolved. Updates not completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Katrina. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with our service. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Lisa Zimmerman

They have been great. on top of every alarm triggering I have ever had. false alarms but very comforting to know how quickly they would respond in a real emergency!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lisa! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and we appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us when your alarm has triggered. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

John C. Miller, Sr.

Good, it has lots of capability, however, the controller and the separate thermostat do not function together, and the A/C runs when heat is called for. The A/C is now disconnected at the exterior switch.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback John! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dorothea

Been the worst experience with it's always a issue with the equipment like right now it's saying dinning camera offline

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Dorothea. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Dolores Urbanowicz

Been with them a good many years, when I move had no problem transferring to my new address.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Dolores! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us through the years. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link: