Vivint

9.3

Gerald

Generally good, they do not handle upgrades cleanly. But overall I find them better than ADT.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Gerald! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code that can lead to some great perks using this link:

Travis savy

It had been ok, I need better tech support and customer service with both my vivint systems I have

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Travis. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your service concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

william Klein

Only 1 problem...you should have a tech person come once a year to change the batteries as it is extremely difficult for us over 75 to be safe on a ladder. $51 a month should have some perks.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback William! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Dave Johnson

I have had a good experience with Vivint. I notice the cameras that I paid a lot of money for don't always pick up movement. I could have spent less money for a system that records more reliably and longer content.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Annette Miller

We have mixed feelings. Smoke alarm so sensitive it goes off cooking dinner. Locks sometimes won't unlock, doorbell camera won't record. Batteries have to be replaced frequently. If we were to do this again we'd probably go with another service provider

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Annette! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system so far. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Lydia Plank

Great company, great to deal with. They get things figured out for you right away.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lydia! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Yuwanda Faison

They are very responsive and respectful someone you can trust for monitoring your home get to you on a time manner if your alarm goes off

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Yuwanda! It is so good to know that your system is giving you and your family peace of mind. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Edna Anderson

Great experience and always get help with the problems I need help with.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Edna! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

deborah kitzul

It's okay. Main problem is when your techs try and have customers fix their wall panel and do not know what THEY are doing so a technician has to come out and fix the mess YOUR employee has the customer do. We pay for a service and customers are not tech people, stop trying to have customers fix technical issues that need an on site employee.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Deborah. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Chris

Very nice and easy to deal with. Good response time when the alarm does go off. Even though we haven't had a real emergency I'm confident they'll be right there.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Chris! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

JOAN OOLEY

VERY BAD THIS COMPANY WILL NOT TRY TO HELP YOU WHEN IT IS NO LONGER AFFORDABLE TO AN 80 YEAR OLD PERSON ON A FIXED INCOME!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Joan. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Terry denton

Great service great response time. I have been a customer for years and they go above and beyond to help me save money and stay up to date with equipment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Terry! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Mike Stanley

Customer service has declined since I became a customer.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Mike. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns regarding service further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Terry Beard

Very pleased. Always there to help and won't stop until the situation has been fixed

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Terry! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Eric

Have to go through to much to get a technician to come oit to your home! Everyone isn't tech savy!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Eric. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Tek Kuikel

Poor customer service, poor technology and poor

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tek. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Denise Jackson

Great service I recommended my girlfriend to you guys she's buying a house and I would also recommend anybody that's looking for an alarm system that really works customer service is great service is wonderful I'm pleased with it and I tell others

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Denise! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

John

good - we had a rough start with installation, but after all that was corrected have been great ever since

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback John! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us so far. If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Mary S Hagelston

I am pleased with Vivint as my home security system but wish it was a little less complicated. It has taken me awhile to get comfortable using it

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Mary! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience so far. If you find that you have any additional questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Melanie

Vivint for the most part has been a good alarm company . They have evolved over the years I've had them but they should offer upgrades on their equipment At a discounted affordable price especially to their long time faithful customers, such as myself

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Melanie! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

L Palmer

Good Service Trustworthy Happy with their service

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback L! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system and with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Lj

The service is good, but it cost a lot to add more equipment on your plan, like an additional amera.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback LJ! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code that can lead to great perks using this link:

Michael H

Awesome alarm company. Had another company before that was awful

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Michael! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Shant

I like Vivint it's ok sometimes I miss and think I should have stayed with ADT. I am getting use to Vivint! I don't like that the contract is so many years

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Shant! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us so far. If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Shawn Hilson

Great service quick reaction no hold time when calling about a problem. The costumer service is very helpful and straight to the point

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Shawn! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

CELESTINE McNeal

I have not had a problem that was not resolved in a timely manner.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Celestine! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Pride

Enjoy the ease of use, not hard to operate.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Pride! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Carmen

Positive all the way, from ordering to installation

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Carmen! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Cassandra Smith

My experience has been good so far. The only complaint I have is not being held responsible for equipment that's left in the home for purchase. I feel it is the buyer responsible to start service with Vivint. Customer should be able start service in their new home without being billed again for equipment

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Cassandra! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Angelica Busch

The system works extremely well and I feel valued as a customer.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and we appreciate the opportunity we have to protect your home and family. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

D Petrie

Poor customer service, Sales team not trustworthy

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback D. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Ricky Brantley

The service is outstanding, they will contact you immediately when your alarm goes off no matter where your at home or on vacation. There door bell camera give you a great picture and records anything in it's path. I highly recommend the system to anyone. in it's viewation

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ricky! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Connie

works great and reialable services and equppment 24/7

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Connie! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

N. V.

Whenever I'm having issues with their expensive equipment, instead of sending a technician to fix it, they try to explain how to fix it over the phone. Also, if a technician comes out to fix any of their expensive equipment, I'm charged the repair fee. Furthermore, I was charged for equipment that I already purchased from my previous security company. The technician who installed the equipment charged me for it to make it appear as if they installed 2 sensors when they didn't. I'll be leaving them pretty soon.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback N.V. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Mary Flemmings

Called several times, great customer service was able to handle issue at the time of the call.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Mary! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Extremely dissatisfied

Terrible. This company lies and tells people or atleast your agents do that it's not a contract and it really is. I specifically told an agent I would be moving and they said it wouldn't be a problem and it was! All liars I will never ever recommend this company noe that my debt is paid I'm going back to ADT!!!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Lynette Weber

Excellent response time and customer service; more expensive than its competitors

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Lynette! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Damon Parker

So far our experience has been positive. No real outstanding issues. Only nagging issue is minimal service representatives on-hand in the area should we need to have an on-hand service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Damon! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Da rock

Not good, can't believe my visitor who has no password was able to resolved an alarm issue in my home. When I tried to report it one of your agents argued with me like I don't know what I'm saying, therefore he offered me a $5 reduction of my monthly bill to shut me up. Thinking that's what I'm looking for. I told him it's not about money, my family safety could not be bought with money, regardless of how much he offers. I've never seen anybody that argue with a customer like that especially about safety. That was one of the poorest customer service I've ever encountered.

Leroy Newman

Very good customer service and a quality product.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Leroy! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Danielle Haith

Better than the other guys by far, I have recommend them to friends and family, neighbors and strangers.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Danielle! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system. Don't forget to reach out to our chat team to get your referral code that can lead to really great perks!

Ken Yates

Quick response whenever alarm has been tripped in less than 1 minute.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ken! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us when your alarm has triggered. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your referral code that can lead to some great perks using this link:

R. Greenwood

They always answer my calls about problems. Biggest problem is when the electricity goes out and figuring out how to stop the beeping.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback R! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Margaret Monet

Not the best, first was lied to and not told the upfront with the man who sold us the package deal. Horrible trying to get service out for damage to equipment. So glad to be out of this contract.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Margaret. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Kathleen

The equipment is easy to use. I picked the equipment that fit my needs the best. They are the number one security company. Their financing is good.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Kathleen! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Patrick Hernandez

Awesome company been with them about 3 years experience is really great and there customer service are really nice!!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Patrick! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us through the years. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

doug

it's up n down. when its wking it's great but breaks down way to many times.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Doug. We would love to look into your concerns with your system further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Joseph

I have had vivint for awhile aand have been very satisfied when call for help with questions.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Joseph! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link:

Ralph Ratcliff

Your company must keep up with competitors i.e., Ring, example technology use of echo5 doorbell viewong.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ralph. If there is anything that we might be able to assist with regarding your system please contact our chat team using this link:

Edward

Good haven't had a problem yet would like for the door ringer to be a little fast on who rings the door

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Edward! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us and your system. When you have a chance, please contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link: