Vivint

9.3

robert Lance

I have all ways been completely satisfided with the service from Vivint and don't plan to change my service with your company.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with us through the years. When you have a chance, contact our chat team to get your unique referral code that can lead to great perks. You can reach them using this link:

Alda Price

I have experienced greater costumer services in the past 2 years and affordable prices

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Alda! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with our customer service. When you've got the chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Sam

The service has been great and the customer service team is awesome!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Sam! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with your system and our service. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Daniel Tijerina

Customer service has ALWAYS been amazing, including extremely helpful technicians!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Daniel! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with our service. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

MThomas

Excellent Surveil and Customer Service and always responsive to inquires, troubleshooting, and resolving issues and concerns.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback M! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. We value the opportunity we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Roy Phillips

helpful, cooperative, listens to what you want, provides options based on what you want to do

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Roy! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link:

Stacey

Make me and my family feel safe and secure. Love Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Stacey! We are so glad to hear that your system helps you and your family to feel safe. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link:

Bill Harrison

The service has been fine. The temperature control equipment has failed periodically. The programmed automatic thermostat still does not function automatically as advertised.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Bill. We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us and your thermostat. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our 24/7 chat support team using this link:

Tom Monk

I love my Vivint Smart Home system. It offer the best in security and cameras for my home. I love that I can run all my devices on 1 app instead of having multiple apps like some of my friends. Too me Vivint offer a true Smart Home experience while competitors only offer a '''controlled home'' and there is a big difference in that.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tom! We are so glad to hear that you're loving your system. When you have a chance, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Johnnie

Alarm system is awesome. Thermostat control could be better. This is the only area I have problem with. Replace with old thermostat.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Johnnie! We appreciate you letting us know about your experiences with us. We would love to look into your concerns with your system further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Ulysees Busby

you get very great service for a great price, and customer service has always been awsome.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ulysses! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Robert Hill

It has a very easy to use touch control center and love the App for the phone and the Service is great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Robert! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying your system. When you have the chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Vicki Powell

Awesome Customer Service !!! I would recommend Vivint to anyone.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Vicki! We are so glad to hear about your experiences with our customer service. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link:

Harold Nightingale

It has worked well for almost twenty years.

C&B Evans

Haven't had any major issues! Interaction with staff members has been professional, patient and encouraging on the technical side!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, C&B Evans, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Karen Wolf

Mostly great, had a bit of an issue with the thermostat lately. Sometimes it just won't work. Last time we had to remove the batteries from the thermostat, that was Christmas day.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Karen, for your feedback! If you find that you have any questions about your system check out our support site using this link:

Christine Hines

My experience with Vivint has been great. When I am away I can see who and what is going on at my front door.I shop online and I love seeing whenever my package arrived.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Christine, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and the doorbell camera feature with the app. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Safe and secure

VERY POSITIVE. Customer service personnel very helpful when calls were made,

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, mary, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

M. Humphries

Great customer service. Any issues have been resolved quickly.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, M. Humphries, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our support services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Chesteen Chism

Excellent, Customer Service always very knowledgeable. Representatives knowledgeabble in all areas of knowing alarm system and how it works

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Chesteen, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Joao Melo

so far a very good experience and a very decent service

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Joao, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Carolyn Foster

Efficient, courtesy, prompt. Timely and great service personnel

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Carolyn, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Theresa Lewis Indianapolis, IN

I have been with Vivint for approximately 10 years, mostly good, one issue but it was resolved.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Theresa, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Debbie Page Columbus, OH

Great Experience, customer service. Vast selections of updates to your system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Debbie, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and our services. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Randy Tune

Great. Simple to use, feel safer WITH the system.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Randy, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Marguerite Smuck

Good. Reliable. Trustworthy. We have had no problems at all. Ver satisfied.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Marguerite, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Jackie

Customer service if prompt but not impressed with getting a deal on more equipment after being a long time customer

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Jackie, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code, which has some great benefits, using this link:

Donna

My experience has been great. Easy to turn on and turn off.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you, Donna, for your feedback! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Yolanda Watt Florissant, MO

It has gotten better from my initial setup. I''m enjoying my system and thinking about adding on.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Yolanda! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Allan Fedun Surprise, AZ

The agents are always friendly and provide all the info I need each time we call them or if they call me.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Allan! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us so far. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your unique referral code using this link:

Karen Kotlarchuk

The Vivint system is easy to use and easy to maintain. Personnel react promptly, courteously and are knowledgeable!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Karen! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Tammy Midlothian, TX

Not good. I''ve had trouble with connection and the doorbell camera for over a year.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Tammy. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns with your doorbell camera further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Debora Turman Cañon City, CO

We love Vivent it is superior service and oroduct

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Debora! It is so good to know that you're loving your system. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Dorothy Weakland Port Saint Lucie, FL

Vivint is an excellent company. I have been with them many years and have always received excellent care.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Dorothy! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We value the opportunity that we have to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Thomas Virginia Beach, VA

Always have to call for updates and repairs. Out of 4 cameras to record 24/7 only 2 can record

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Thomas. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns with your system further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Vince Puliti Sun Valley, NV

As far as responding to an alarm, they are great _''. But at the price I pay for the service, they can replace the alarm panel battery

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Vince. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns with your panel battery further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Leavon Louisville, KY

Have had vivant for a year now, system still doesn't work. We have had problems from day 1. We were lied to about price, it cost double what we were told. Have had technicians come out 3 different times and still can't get the system to work, The thermostat randomly change to 40 degrees or 99 degrees. No one can figure out why. The smoke alarms and window alarms go offline randomly. buyers please beware. Vivint is horrible .

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Leavon. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Jan. 8th, 2020

G.Farrow Guthrie, OK

I have used vivint loyally for 5 years, I’m no longer under contract, I’ve been trying to cancel my plan for NINE months. Every month I call and I email (per Vivint request with a reference number) telling them to please cancel, and they simply won’t. I wouldn’t suggest using them unless you have HOURS to spend on the phone begging to cancel your plan.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback G. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Jan. 3rd, 2020

jj South Bend, IN

equipment worked. however, we feel like we've been scammed! it was a nightmare experience,just like with other multiple, comolaints. beware of this company. unless you have funds to waste don't ever let them do a risk -ree -trial in your home,because its very risky! i will never recommend this company.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, JJ. If you're experiencing any issues at this time, we'd like to help. Please Chat in with us 24/7 so we can discuss this further, and make sure you are taken care of.

Jan. 2nd, 2020

Bob Raiche Augusta, GA

I have been a customer for about 5 to 6 years, one of my sensors have been acting up like setting off the alarm when opening a door while the system is disarmed and going off at 1:00 AM for no reason and yes I did check my ourside camera's for activity. I have been on the phone with them to try and resolve the issue to no avail. I called today and let them know that if the situation was not resolved then I would get another alarm company They will now send me 2 sensors for self installation. The cost of owning this system for monitoring keeps going up every year when it reaches 50.00 I will discontinue. they do not offer upgrades and it takes an act of congress to get replacement sensors they DO NOT VALUE LONG TERM CUSTOMERS AT ALL .

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Bob. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns with your system further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

James Williams

Good. Have had technicians fix camera problems twice.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback James! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Carmen Gracia

System works great. Just has trouble keeping it connected to vivint wifi.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link: They can also look into what is going on with your panel connecting to WIFi.

Ruth

Very Good - support is dependable and as promised

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Ruth! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Alma Cedillo

Dependable good service. I feel safer by having Vivint as my security alarm service.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Alma! It is so good to know that your system is giving you and your family peace of mind. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Jessica Lewis

We have been with you for probably 10 years or more and never get an offer for upgraded equipment. I could easily take my business elsewhere and get free equipment, so it blows my mind that a company would not offer the equipment to loyal customers.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Jessica. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with us. We would love to look into your concerns further. Please contact our chat support team at your convenience using this link:

Linda

Supportive and easy to deal with. Timely in service calls or alarms.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us and your system. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Marsha Baldwin

Its been good uptil the past few months - I have not had a smoke detector in months. I am on my 3rd one and it still does work. They cannot get it to connect to my panel. Now, I am fixing to move (as we have had death in our family & where we are moving will already have Vivent). Those 2 things have been frustrating for me!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Marsha. We would love to look into your concerns with your system and moving further. Please contact our chat support team using this link:

Elsie

Great, always on spot. Even tornado warnings

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Elsie! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity we haveto protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link:

Laura Nelson

Very sharp, calls immediately for problems. If it's a fire alarm calls 911 first as not to waste time.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Laura! It is so good to know that you're enjoying your system and that it gives you and your family peace of mind. When you can, reach out to our chat team to get your referral code using this link:

Julia

Positive experience. Great customer and monitoring services!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Julia! We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with us. We value the opportunity to protect your home and family. When you have a chance, contact our chat support team to get your referral code using this link: