Vivint

9.8

Visit Site 1-(855) 866-8028

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

John Hawley, TX

The best thing is just the security. They get right with you if they get an alarm or something like that, they're very attentive. It actually works. Doing great with them.

Matthew Dublin, OH

I would say that it's easy to use. Everytime we had any issue they've been able to correct it and send somebody out to fix it. We like the cameras for safety in our house.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback Matthew! We are so glad to hear about your experience with and how you're loving your system.

Delores White Revis Raleigh, NC

The company is very responsive in most instances. I could not give a 5 because of the following: Missing screw in panel and company for some reason cannot seem to put a simple screw in to stop the panel message of "loose panel cover" and, second, the alarm goes off

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback . We appreciate your honesty about your experience with  and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Nicole Springfield Waldorf, MD

Whenever I have a question, I can go to their website where there is practically everything you need but if I want to speak to a person, you have the option to call their customer service to get your answer.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for the five-star rating! If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-800-216-5232.

Diana Moreno Kyle, TX

The last time I had an issue, I was on the phone with the technician for over an hour plugging/unplugging and everything else they wanted me to do to them get disconnected and have to start over again. I don’t have time to walk through steps and be told it would cost me to have a technician show up. Extremely frustrating having to TEXT back and forth to get an issue resolved.

Shirley L. Erman Antioch, CA

The security system has never failed us. If we messed up our code they came right on and talked to us and sometimes they called all to mke sure it was us and not an intrude !

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Shirley! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Joel M Leckie Clinton, SC

Vivint keeps my system up to date. The system provides timely weather warnings. The response time when an alarm sounds is very quick. The customer service agents are always polite and helpful.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Joel! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Jane Norfolk, VA

They are always prompt and easily walk me through any problems I have. If I make a mistake and accidentally leave the alarm on and try to leave the house, they immediately respond and are excellent. It's reasonably priced for the service that you receive. Continue the great customer service and promptness!

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Michael Maricopa, AZ

I like all the notifications I get for people being detected and its easy access through the app. I had to deal with an issue and customer service was very knowledgeable and fixed the situation pretty quickly. Easy to use, easy to adjust. I can take snapshots if I need to. I'm just happy with the system

Diane Columbia, MO

Works very well for us. I like that it lets me know what's going on when I'm not home. We were having issues the other day and we lost 2 cameras and they were very quick responding and resolving the issue and getting them back up and running again.

Reply from Vivint

We are glad to hear we were able to take care of any issues you experienced. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Anonymous Indianapolis, IN

We very much appreciate the service that we received over the years. Everything seems to work okay. Sometimes we have some internet problems but it might be caused by the internet and not by Vivint. They listen and pay attention and fulfill our needs. We feel that we are secure. The customer response has been very good.

Terence Bowie, MD

Vivint is responsive with issues replacing a camera.They came by a year after installation just see if my system is working or if there was anything they needed to do to it so they've been really proactive with that. I really like the features of the equipment. Everything's been going fine.

Jacob Des Moines, IA

If you have any questions they are more than happy to help you out and everybody's always been knowledgeable. Any questions you have they're able to answer in a second and if there's any problems they're able to fix it right away. If there is a situation with the system or an alarm or anything like that they use every means possible to contact with you and are really good about taking care of you. I've never had any problems with anything, but I definitely see where it could be a little bit more discreet.

Judith Omaha, NE

I appreciate the promptness of the monitoring when an alarm goes off accidentally because within seconds the phone rings. We've had a couple of the monitoring devices go bad or expired and they replaced them promptly and just had overall very good service. Vivint is very dependable.

Millie Columbus, GA

Everything's fine. The Vivint cameras are better than the cameras that I've had with another company. I just love the way I can go now and don't have to worry about my home.I They contact me right away when something was going on around my house. There was a police in my house and then I called my son, checking on my home before I got to it.

Mary Lansing, MI

I'm satisfied. I have no problem with Vivint. If it's not working all I have to do is call in them and they call to get it fixed or send somebody or talk you through It. My problems are always solved. I like that it makes you aware if anything is wrong.

Shawn Dayton, OH

They're doing great. I like that I can keep up with my house when I'm away. I can see everything that's going on. The monitor is great, I like the thermostat, I like the cameras, I like it all. Every question I've had they have an answer, any problem they found a solution for me and it's a great customer service.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Shawn! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Douglas Helena, MT

Their equipment is always well taken care of. If I ever have any problem, and I do have some problems occasionally, but they do take care of it. Some of their guys are very difficult to understand on the phone. Knowing that it's monitored all the time, 24/7 is great.

Carl Independence, MO

We've had no issues whatsoever with any of our stuff. The best part is probably the self locking door and the doorbell alerts us when packages arrive.There are no lights on their keyless door pads so you can't see the numbers when its dark. I would say that so far this year they've been very prompt about solving the problems.

Dorothy Saint Louis, MO

I enjoy knowing my home is safer. The equipment that I have is a little temperamental sometimes, but I do like the clarity of it and the ease to work it. I haven't had any issues and I like the notifications. The alarm went off one morning while I was standing right in front of it during an electrical outage. I feel good that I have Vivint.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Dorothy! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Mary Sacramento, CA

The best part is that I can see what's going on at my house no matter where I'm at. As long as I have had it, there's been absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm getting my money's worth. I haven't had any problems so I haven't even had to call them.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Mary! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Joseph Butte, MT

The camera on the doorbell is probably the best. We're very very happy with it. Each time we've had a problem they've been able to solve it very quickly. We have had it installed for six years now and I have no problems at all.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Joseph! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Doug martin North Charleston, SC

Easy to use and excellent service I've only called twice to ask questions and the informed me what to look for.

Reply from Vivint

This is great feedback! Please let us know if we can do anything to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Steve Love Fort Mohave, AZ

They walked me the how to. When she saw the problem realized unit had to be replaced which she has done.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Edwin Jacksonville, FL

Customer service has been pretty responsive to my concerns and needs. I think their equipment is equivalent to the industry standard. I just like the alarm service.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!  If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Major Walls, MS

Good service and quality that work well and I appreciate. I like the camera and the manual box so you can see who's at the doors.

Ida North Las Vegas, NV

The doorbell is the best part. The doorbell it rings and when I call people out they come out fix it and its better so this whole security system has been very, very good for me.

Tom Pittsburgh, PA

I believe it provides me with a peace of mind and a sense of protection. I think they need to improve their customer service when it comes to billing issues.

Travis Victorville, CA

Customer service reps are very familiar with the company. The equipment is easy to maintain. They are good at emergency response.

Charles Surprise, AZ

We requested something several times and never received them. A lot of times the cameras weren't working. For the last while they've been pretty good but we've had troubles with that. The cameras are great when they're working.

Reply from Vivint

Charles thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232. We want to make sure your issue is resolved.

Thomas Fayetteville, GA

Vivint is the best. It gives me peace of mind. It is easy to use and understand. The staff is fast, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Sarah Cary, NC

My equipment meets my needs. It is easy to use. They are very responsive. I never have a problem that they didn't respond to right away.

Don Colorado Springs, CO

It seems to be state of art for the time. It is priced a little high but it is a good product. They respond quickly if the alarm goes off and resolve issues quickly.

Angel Fayetteville, AR

The best part is being able to monitor my home while I am away. It is very reliable. They are very courteous and care about my needs.

Elena Detroit, MI

Support team is good with communication, I get prompt response. It is easy to get a human on the phone. The system is excellent quality.

Rita Saint Louis, MO

Love the app on my phone. I can arm and disarm the system from my phone. I like the price. I have no problems with the equipment.

Davlyn Evans Paris, TX

It’s worked well. I like the cameras abs ability to review the last recordings and the sound. The app is nice to access via the phone.

Marc Cerrato Las Vegas, NV

Very good tech support. Made me feel very comfortable walking me through an issue with my front door not being seen by the panel.

Stephanie Fahrenbruch Pueblo, CO

App is horrible. Half the time you can’t review a notification because the app just spins or gets frozen. The cameras have been down 3 times in the last month and this time I’m having an issue getting 2 of them back up.

Chrissi Parrish Dallas, TX

I love them great experience. I love when something happens they make sure to have all the info just a great experience overall.

Patty Z Hudson, FL

Quality products, excellent support, and they respond very quickly if alarm goes off! I feel safe knowing that Vivint is looking out for our safety!

William Saint Peters, MO

The system works extremely well. My only concern is the delay to my phone. The seconds to minute it takes means I can’t get to see who is there quickly enough.

Lee Ann Steinbrook

We've had them for a few years,and thankfully we have never had an intruder,but they are always helpful if you have questions,or need to change anything.

Charles Matthews Sacramento, CA

While playing with my phone I accidentally pushed a button that sounded my alarm. The great thing is that the monitoring person responded in less then 5 seconds.

Reply from Vivint

Hi Charles, we are glad to hear it was a false alarm! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the response time. We are happy to protect your home and family!

Sep. 21st, 2021

Thelma Reynoldsburg, OH

Customer service is very knowledgeable and helpful when I needed them. Equipment is very user friendly. When I'm away from home, the security is comforting. Everything's good.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Thelma! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Kenneth Seymour, TN

We've had the current system for around ten years now and it's still working great. Vivint is very prompt on helping you with all the problems. The remote access is the best part for me.

Sheila Durham, NC

I like that I don't have to go to my door if I don't I don't want to, I can talk directly to the visitor without having to go to the door. We also like being able to disconnect and disarm the alarm system anywhere we are.

Reply from Vivint

That's what we like to hear, Sheila! We appreciate you giving us your feedback! Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family! If you would like to refer a friend or family member, please give us a call at 1-800-216-5232.

Janice New Bedford, MA

Well they always answer the phone, they answer your questions. It's easy to use, it's wireless, if the electricity goes out it still works. They call right away if there's an alarm.

C Saint Louis, MO

When I have problems all I gotta do is call in and we'll troubleshoot and see what's going on with. They're monitoring is the best part. They only troubleshoot it on the phone, so it might be more difficult for seniors to work with. I've been dealing with Vivint the last 10 years and I am really satisfied with what they've done.

Reply from Vivint

Hi C, we appreciate you giving us your feedback. Thanks for choosing Vivint to protect your home and family!

Marsha Detroit, MI

I enjoy that I can control it while away from home. Customer support reps are knowledgeable and they reply and I don't talk to machines. IOnce when we had a power outage I had no security and there was no way of me getting it hooked up. I didn't get a response because everything was closed down so I could not message them or anything and I didn't like that I was told in a case where we may not have power on the backup battery will kick in and the house will still be secure but that was not the case.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with Vivint Smart Home and would love to investigate this further. So that we can, please contact our Support team at 1-800-216-5232.