Vivint

9.4

Edgar De Santos Experiment, GA

It’s okay. The uploading to the phone is slow. And the cameras don’t alway record

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Edgar. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Darcu

Very good service and reliable equipment

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Darcu! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

L. CRAWFORD Reidsville, NC

its always working when needed always a response workers always professional

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, L! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Ruth Bakersfield, CA

Prompt contact when my alarm activates and associates are very polite and helpful

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Ruth! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Gary Green Fredericksburg, TX

Quick and easy to add other services. I like the garage door opener.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Gary! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Pam Kokomo, IN

Great customer service. When I have a concern always available to assist me!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Pam! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Lazaro Gonzalez Princeton, FL

Excellent service, reliable technology and very helpful team

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Lazaro! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Stephen C. Nickerson Athens, GA

The company is quick to respond to queries, but I do not like having to do my own upgrades with the kit I just received.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Stephen! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Jorge Palmdale, CA

I like it everything specially they are ready to help in false alarms

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Jorge! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Lonnie Modesto, CA

Impressive products, amazing monitoring, exceptional clarity in the cameras.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Lonnie! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

JoAnn Jacksonville, FL

They make sure any problem is solved before ending a call

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, JoAnn! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Tony Gruber

Good equipment good service so far, wish the app was a little more user friendly

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Rebeca. We appreciate your honesty about your experience with the app and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Marcia Krause Bakersfield, CA

Poor customer service. On occasion, has been slow to respond or help with troubleshooting. Never did get help on moving a sensor. .

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Marcia. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Rebecca Perth Amboy, NJ

They saved me from a robbery that could have gone bad

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Rebecca! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Kinnon Brownsville, TN

I love the system overall just don’t like that I can’t pull up cameras online

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Kinnon! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Lauren Eason Louisville, KY

I feel secure in and out of my home with the system. When the alarm is triggered, they are quick to respond. I love the control the app provides.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Lauren! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Nina Yuma, AZ

Customer service. Prompt response. Willingness to work with you.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Nina! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Donna Murfreesboro, TN

Customers service has been really good and the cameras work really weel and cover a large area.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Donna! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Hannah Jacksonville, AR

Very professional was impressed with their efforts to upgrade their services to 5g before even required

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Hannah! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Clemente Aquino Cleveland, TN

Vivint has been great to work with. I have always had 100% awesome customer service. When having any technical issues, they are very responsive and address all of my concerns.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Clemente! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Angie Milfort Douglasville, GA

I love it, they always respond right away when ever the alarm goes off

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Angie! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system

Dean

Any issues I’ve had with vivint equipment has been handled to my expectations

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Dean! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Rene Allain

Good monitoring of the house while we’re away. Being able to self monitor from my phone

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Rene! We are so glad to hear about your experience with the app and how you're loving your system.

Yolanda Pena San Antonio, TX

Always attentive to whatever problem comes up. Customer service is great

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Yolanda! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Richard Erwin Perry, GA

The customer service reps have always been helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I had a unpleasant experience trying to make an appointment. I could not understand her, so we never could settle on a date and time so I told her I would call back. I called the Utah number and got an appointment.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Richard! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Tamika Shepard Birmingham, AL

I like that the doorbell camera alerts you when there is movement outside of your house.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Tamika! We are so glad to hear about your experience with the doorbell camera and how you're loving your system.

Robert Gonzales, CA

System has nice features but they raised their price and are a bit high now.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Robert! We are so glad to hear about your experience with the equipment and how you're loving your system.

Joseph Rollins Perris, CA

Our has been very pleasant. You have professional

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Joseph! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

CJ Englewood, FL

Customer service is real good. System works very well saved our home twice.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, CJ! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

David Newvine Mooresville, NC

Excellent. All needs met promptly and professionally.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , David! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Billie Slaughter Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been notified of any problems quickly. Problems were resolved in timely manner.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Billie! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Steve Orth Granada Hills, CA

Have been unable to get a technician dispatched to my house to get problems/equipment issues resolved

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Steve. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Rachel Villalobos Las Vegas, NV

I like the ease of app compatibility, how clear the doorbell and the newer outdoor camera is.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Rachel! We are so glad to hear about your experience with the app and how you're loving your system.

Julie Monroy Fort Mill, SC

We like the technology, facility, customer service, quality, supervision, practice, but the most important think for us is check the cameras when my kids are going and are coming to the school

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Julie! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Jesnette Olive Branch, MS

Charge for equipment is unreasonable and was not explained when service was started

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Jesnette. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Vincent Pizzi Las Vegas, NV

The cost was competitive with the other systems we checked. The installation was done as promised and in a very professional manner. The equipment works great.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Vincent! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

mary Charlotte, NC

quality of service is very good. I feel safe and protected with the my indoor and outdoor cameras

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Mary! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Gary Palumbo Niagara Falls, NY

Every one is very helpful and polite. Very quick respose when alarm triggers

Yvon Brunet

We believe the Professionalism exercised by the few technicians have been very good.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Yvon! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

R. Viloria Virginia Beach, VA

if having system issues, it can be easily fix by calling them. The rep will walk you thru on how to reset your alarm system. no in person visit. so convenient!

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, R! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Myron Cash Memphis, TN

No false alarm calls to the police, therefore no extra city charges. Easy arming/disarming.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Myron! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Jessie Nacogdoches, TX

Ease of operation. Feel safer with system system at my home. I love the doorbell camera with capability to talk to who ever is a the door or not. Very pleased with the events feature.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Monica Clovis, NM

Service people that came to the house stole screwdrivers off my counter and did not complete what setting up my devices

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Monica. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Jeff Jay Midland, GA

Monitoring service and equipment are OK., competitive pricing, Sales pitch at sign up was very high pressure and some info given was inaccurate (i. e. switching service from our old company, where the monitoring center is located, how monthly billing worked))

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback , Jeff! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Linda Jonesboro, AR

They are very helpful when I have a problem with equipment

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Linda! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Russell Pearland, TX

Could not get a call back from loyalty program

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Russell. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.

Dominique Snair Chambersburg, PA

Everything has been good. Customer service reps are always helpful when needed

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Dominique! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

James and Alida Merritt Corvallis, MT

Prompt response when the alarm does go off and very pleasant and understanding when it is a false alarm.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, James and Alida! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Anonymous West Chester, PA

Customer service - Too long to solve simple issues, technical support questions, and scheduling for an appointment when needed.

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback ! We are so glad to hear about your experience and how you're loving your system.

Terry Oshanek

Great technician, off shore telephone center (Asia) did not seem to grasp the issue I was dealing with in fact I had to ask if rebooting my panel would help spent 45 minutes on the phone which of course I was paying for...

Reply from Vivint

Thank you for your feedback, Terry. We appreciate your honesty about your experience and would love to investigate this further. Please contact our support team at 1-800-216-5232 so we can assist you as quickly as possible.