Eargo

Eargo wants to change the way the world thinks about hearing loss by dramatically improving the consumer experience at every step of the hearing care journey. The company’s hearing loss solutions combine sleek proprietary technology, on-demand licensed hearing professionals, and an advanced personalized App to offer high-quality performance from our virtually invisible hearing aids.

Eargo's hearing aids are Class II FDA Registered Exempt Medical Devices and the company designs, manufactures, and sells its hearing aids directly to the consumer.

The Good

• Hearing Aid, Not an Amplifier
  • Prices and Financing
  • No Hearing Test Needed
  • Discounts
  • Federal Employee Health Benefits
  • Rechargeable Battery
  • Patented Flexi Fibers
  • Device Warranties
  • May Help with Tinnitus Symptoms

Hearing Aid, Not an Amplifier

Eargo is a hearing aid. All Eargo’s devices amplify sounds at specific frequencies to compensate for hearing loss, meaning the hearing aid uses an algorithm to determine how much output to deliver to your ear. This is different from an amplifier as amplifiers amplify all sounds equally.

According to the Eargo’s website, Eargo is a Class II FDA Registered Exempt Medical Device intended for individuals 18 years old or older with mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss.

Currently, Eargo sells three hearing aid models: Eargo Max, Eargo Neo, and the Eargo Neo HiFi:

• Eargo Max is a sleek and functional device that amplifies speech while reducing background noise.
  • Eargo Neo features even better noise reduction than the Eargo Max. It also has better feedback cancelation and more added stable gain. The Neo also features the Flexi Palms, that provide high-quality sound and float more comfortably in your ears.
  • Eargo Neo HiFi is a well-tuned device for the pickiest audiophiles. The device features the best noise reduction and feedback cancellation, plus more added stable gain. It also features the redesigned Flexi TetraPalms that offer a fourth layer of ultra-soft Flexis. The added layer provides a more secure fit and improved listening experience.

Prices and Financing

Consumers can expect to pay anywhere from $1,850 to $2,950 for Eargo’s hearing devices — the price will vary depending on which device you choose. But the costs include the two hearing aids, charger, and extra Flexis and wax guards.

While this may seem like a lot when compared to amplifiers (which generally cost around $300), you get what you pay for. Eargo’s devices treat mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss, are incredibly discreet, breathable, and comfortable. Plus, Eargo provides its customers with unlimited lifetime support to a licensed hearing professional via phone and Eargo is a Class II FDA Registered Exempt Medical Device. Amplifiers are extremely noticeable, and don’t come with any licensed support.

When comparing Eargo to a traditional hearing aid, there are several advantages to Eargo. Conventional hearing devices treat moderate to profound hearing loss, are quite noticeable, can be uncomfortable for glasses wearers, require an in-clinic fitting and follow-ups, and cost around $4,000.

However, if you can’t pay for a device entirely upfront, Eargo offers financing through its partner company, Bread. Monthly financing for the Eargo Max starts as low as $86 per month*. The Eargo Neo monthly payments start at $109 per month*. And the Eargo Neo HiFi’s payments start at $137 per month*.

*Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval.

No Hearing Test Needed

You don’t need a hearing test to purchase an Eargo device. Eargo explains, “Eargo devices are specifically designed for those with mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss, including hearing loss that has resulted from noise exposure. This type of hearing loss is very common and our hearing nerds have developed four programs that cover this range of high-frequency hearing loss. So odds are, if you have mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss, Eargo will work for you.”

Discounts

Veterans, active military service members, nurses, doctors, and first responders receive a 20 percent discount on the Eargo Neo HiFi or Eargo Neo.

Federal Employee Health Benefits

Federal employees with an FEHB plan can get an Eargo device free of charge. The company also accepts insurance for FEPBlue, GEHA, Aetna, and more. If you are unsure whether or not Eargo will accept your insurance, it encourages you to call and check your eligibility.

Rechargeable Battery

According to Eargo, your portable charger’s battery will last up to seven days and only takes about two hours to fully recharge.

It takes about six hours to charge a fully depleted hearing aid, so Eargo recommends charging them while you sleep. At full charge, you’ll have about 16 hours of hearing aid power for the day.

It is estimated that your hearing aid’s life expectancy is around three years; after that, Eargo suggests getting a new pair.

Not only does your Eargo case house your hearing aids, but it is also your charger. Once your case is fully charged, Eargo states that it can power your hearing aids for up to an entire week.

Patented Flexi Fibers

Eargo’s patented Flexi Fibers are a revolutionary breakthrough in the hearing device design.

The Flexi Fibers hold the Eargo in place, allowing it to float inside your ear. They also allow natural low frequencies to enter your eardrum, giving you a nice mix of ambient and amplified sounds.

Device Warranties

Eargo has a limited warranty that covers defects in material and workmanship. This includes the hearing device’s internal components, charger cord, and plug (within the original warranty valid starting from the date of delivery). Customers can either choose from a one-year or two-year warranty at the time of purchase.

The Eargo and Eargo Plus have a limited warranty that covers defects in the material and workmanship. This includes the hearing device’s internal components, charger, cord, and plug within the one-year limited warranty. The warranty is valid, starting from the date of delivery.

Eargo, Inc guarantees all warranties.

May Help with Tinnitus Symptoms

Eargo’s devices are not designed to treat tinnitus specifically. However, the company explains that improving your hearing in certain ranges can often help offset the symptoms that are experienced with tinnitus.

The Bad

• No International Shipping
  • Exclusions from the Warranty Repair Coverage

No International Shipping

Eargo does not ship its hearing aids outside of the United States.

Exclusions from the Warranty Repair Coverage

Customers should be award of the following exclusions:

• Devices purchased from unauthorized distributors (including eBay) are not covered by this or any other Eargo warranty.
  • Damage from improper handling or care, exposure to chemicals, immersion in water, or undue stress.
  • Damage caused by third parties or non-authorized service centers are excluded from this repair policy.

The Bottom Line

Eargo is a fantastic option for those suffering from mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss. The company offers three unique, modern, and advanced hearing aids that are sure to be comfortable and discreet. Eargo’s Flexi Fibers’ unique design allows the device to suspend in your ear and enable low ambient sounds to pass through so only the high (treble) sounds have to be amplified.

Unfortunately, Eargo doesn’t ship outside of the United States and customers should be aware of the exclusions to the warranty. But other than that, we strongly recommend consumers give Eargo’s hearing aids a chance.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding Eargo’s devices, we suggest setting up a free consultation and talking with one of Eargo’s licensed hearing professionals.

not_listed_location

Eargo Frequently Asked Questions

Are Eargos right for my hearing loss?

Eargos are for adults with mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss. They are not likely to be appropriate for anyone suffering from moderate to profound loss.

Do I need to be tech-savvy to use Eargos?

It’s easy to get started using Eargos. Give us a call and one of our experts will let you if Eargo is a match for you. You can then order Eargos over the phone or online. You will receive your Eargos in a few days, charged and ready to go. Our hearing aids have four pre-set listening profiles that address the most common mild to moderate high-frequency hearing loss. You can change the settings easily by double-tapping your ear. We also have a team of licensed hearing professionals available for additional support whenever you need it.

How are Eargos different from other hearing aids sold over the internet?

Eargos are Class II FDA Registered Exempt Medical Devices unlike most options available online which are PSAPs or general amplifiers that make everything louder, but not clearer. Also, Eargo is the only hearing aid company that designs, manufactures, and sells its hearing aids directly to the consumer. We also provide remote, unlimited live support with a team of licensed hearing professionals from beginning to end.

When I buy hearing aids from Eargo, do I receive any support?

Yes! Even before you buy, you can get on a one-on-one call with one of our Personal Hearing Guides, who will ask questions to understand your hearing ability and lifestyle, and to see if Eargos will work for you. If you have more detailed questions, you can also speak to our licensed hearing professionals. Once you place the order, we’ll schedule a Welcome Call for you with our licenced professionals who will ensure that you get the best out of your Eargo hearing aids. Your hearing professional can also make remote programming adjustments. This support will last for the lifetime of your Eargo.

Are Eargo devices amplifiers or hearing aids?

Eargos are Class II FDA Registered Exempt Medical Devices. This means that we’ve esnured that our devices meet certain standards, the same ones that all traditional hearing aids have to meet. Basic "amplifiers," or Personal Sound Amplifiers (PSAPs), do not meet these criteria and are not subject to FDA regulations.

Do I need a hearing test to order Eargos?

No. Eargos are designed for those with mild to moderate high-frequency hearing losses, including hearing loss from noise exposure or natural aging. This type of hearing loss is very common and highly treatable. If you already have a hearing test, you can give us a call to speak to a Personal Hearing Professional about whether Eargo is right for you.

Does my insurance cover Eargo hearing devices?

If your health plan does offer a hearing aid benefit, we can provide you with a Superbill and all the information needed to file your insurance claim. Numerous people file directly on their own with our help every month. Please note — if you are a federal employee, you may be eligible for Eargos at no cost to you through the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) program. Eargo does file the paperwork and help process the claim for several FEHB partners. Please also note that Medicare does not currently cover hearing aids.

Can I return my Eargos if they aren’t right for me?

You can return your Eargos within 45 days for a full refund.

Message from
Eargo

Eargo is a direct-to-consumer medical-grade hearing aid manufacturer, designing and developing affordable state-of-the-art hearing aids. All Eargo hearing loss solutions, including its flagship Eargo Neo HiFi, are virtually invisible, rechargeable, and extremely comfortable. Plus all Eargo hearing aids come with lifetime remote support from the company's team of licensed hearing professionals and include a mobile app for further customization of each device in the ear. Eargo has developed a safe and convenient telecare model where there is no need to physically visit a doctor's office. And, did you know federal employees and retirees have a generous hearing aid benefit through their federal employee insurance plan? That means you could get Eargo, the world's best virtually invisible hearing aid, at no cost to you. Eargo believes everyone should hear life to the fullest.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

A Ellis Gilbertsville, PA

I switched from a traditional hearing aid to the Eargo. I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of sound clarity over the other product I was using and how much more comfortable they are. The product is easy to use and clean. The company thought of everything from ease of purchase in working directly with my insurance so I didn’t have to deal with cumbersome paperwork to changing the tip to fit my ear. The flipping and putting the Eargo in my ear is so very easy. I don’t have to stop and think how to insert as it is all natural and common sense movements and so simple. I like how they feel natural and do not have to worry about them when working out. My old behind the ear type would come loose and hang when working out and these stay in place. I also like my mask doesn’t dislodge the Eargo like my behind the ear one did. The sound quality is impeccable and I am not getting feedback like I use to. And finally, most importantly the customer service is amazing. They listen and help. Thanks Eargo! This is definitely a game changer.

bookmark

Featured Review

Robert Simpson , DC

I just bought a pair of hearing aids from Eargo in large part because I was so impressed with all of their personnel. In the process of deciding to invest in these new hearing aids I talked to at least 5 different people. Most of the time they called me to make sure I had the information I needed and to offer to answer any questions. There was no pressure, but they made it clear that they would take whatever time was necessary to answer all of my questions. And, I found their answers to be straight forward, based on an understanding of my hearing problems, and with a concern for making sure that Eargo was right for me. At this point, I couldn't be more pleased with what I know about Eargo.

Mduser Glen Burnie, MD

Had over the ear aids and the Eargos are much much better. No comparison. My old aids used batteries so the Eargos are a plus there. Another BIG plus, for me, is that my aids don't come off when I'm taking my face mask off. That was a big problem with my old aids. Almost lost them one time. As far as support goes, the Eargo company is head & shoulders above the rest. Between the very professional, well-done & very informative tutorial videos & phone call from audiologist, one couldn't ask for better customer support. I wish all companies would adopt your customer support model

Reply from Eargo

Hello! Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to post about your experience. You've made us blush! We appreciate you trusting us to help improve you hearing and hope you'll spread the good word to others about Eargo.

Apr. 20th, 2021

Larry Rossow

I think Eargo hearing aids deliver superior hearing sound. And, being in the ear instead of “hanging” on the outside they are more secure. I used that type for almost 10 years and actually lost one while camping. I think a low hanging branch caught it and flipped it away. I had another one get flipped off while shoveling snow. Fortunately I was able to recover that one. The end result was that I no longer wore them while doing any outside activity. They were very susceptible to shutdown should any moisture get on them. With Eargo I feel more secure in that they should not be likely to fall out. And my ear lobes provide a degree of protection from incidental moisture, at least until I can get out of the precipitation.

John Coffey Orlando, FL

These are the best hearing aids for me. I tried behind the ear (BTE) hearing aids in the past; but, they were too cumbersome and got in the way of wearing glasses and using a blue tooth headset. Eargo hearing aids fit in my ears; and, don't interfere with everyday life. The sound amplification, specifically on higher frequencies, is great. The different scenarios, phone, crowd, restaurant, and TV watching work great for me.

Reply from Eargo

Hi John! Thanks for the great feedback on your experience with Eargo hearing aids. We're so happy they are fitting into your lifestyle and improving your hearing! Please spread the word to friends and family.

Mar. 1st, 2021

Donald ,

I work private security in a large 4 story building with 300,000 square feet with persons of all nationalities, many speaking both English and native languages. The vast majority are young females with soft voices I could not hear. Now I hear one and all clearly. At home I use TV volume at 25 instead of 60 or higher. EARGO has made me able to actively participate in both one to one and group conversations. Way to go EARGO. PS. Federal employee, both current and retired with FEO Blue are eligible to enjoy these as I do:. Zero out of poc

Reply from Eargo

Hi Donald. Thanks for writing such detailed review of how Eargo has helped you! It's so critical we can the high pitched parts of speech to have better clarity and pick up the nuances of various words. We appreciate you taking the time to tell your story!

Jan. 31st, 2021

Will Miranda Nottingham, MD

Never wearing hearing aids Eargo hearing aids fell really great. The mobile app offers up ever more nice feature and you actual can hear the differrents. The app is also easy to use. This is my first pair of hearing aids and Eargo knocked it out of the park for the hearing lose these these are designed for.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Will. Wow! Thank you so much for writing such an incredible review. I hope this first pair of Eargos will not be your last!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Jim Charles Egg Harbor, NJ

The sound quality was a shock. It was and is very realistic and natural. I can’t test how it is in a crowd because I haven’t been in that position in almost a year. Let me put it this way, I am very pleased with how well I hear and comprehend. The charger has issues I’m trying to work out on my own. One side works...sort of. Anyway, I now hear normally, with no one knowing why. At close to 78 any semblance to a normal physical function is a gift.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Jim. Thanks for writing such an honest review. If you ever in need of help, please email us at [email protected] with your name and email address used when you placed your order. Also include your phone number and someone reach out quickly. We sincerely thank you for the opportunity to help you hear better! If there are friends or family we can help, please spread the word. Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program at the bottom of our homepage on our website.

Dec. 30th, 2020

dale Fairfax, VA

the company make a slick product and it works, except for when it doesn't. Communication was open and good but there did not seem to be a sense of urgency when one of my aides started to not work properly. Started dialog back in August and by the time this got resolved, I was out of warranty. It would have helped if I got the heads up call about the warranty prior to that as I we would have been able to take care of this without any expense on my part. I will use these until I can't or need an upgrade and will think hard about replacing with Eargo again.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Dale. Thank you for writing such a candid post about your experience. Given the concerns you express, we will provide an opportunity to help you with your next set of Eargos. When you do wish to upgrade your current Eargo hearing aids, we will offer our standard upgrade discount along with a credit of the cost of your repair. Please save this correspondence for future records.

Alaskan Bev Chugiak, AK

I like the history given on the web page. It's not some backroom mad scientist coming up with a strange idea he thinks will make him rich and famous, but a solid core of study and production that is helping many achieve better hearing and comprehension. The representative who helped me, Tyler, is great at listening, restating pertinent points to make sure he has understood me completely, and answering all questions. I expect to be very satisfied with my Eargo aids when they arrive soon!

Reply from Eargo

Hello! Thanks for the nice post about your experience with Eargo! It sounds as though you've had a great experience with our team. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to improve your hearing. Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program on our website.

Kjzele Boise, ID

At first I had difficulty connecting for my initial consultation with my assigned Eargo health professional due to my extremely busy schedule. My assigned health professional was persistent in trying to reach me, and when we finally connected my health professional was extremely polite, informative and helpful! You cannot find this type of service much anymore these days. Thank you Eargo!

Ronald Walker The Villages, FL

Everything they advertised has been delivered. Customer service so far has been great. They have answered all my questions. Looking forward to great relationship. The hearing aids work great. Thanks, Ron Walker

Reply from Eargo

Hi Ron! Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with Eargo! We look forward to a wonderful relationship with you as well. Happy New Year!

David McNabb Sarasota, FL

The product worked well for me and is extremely comfortable. Maintaining the Eargos by mainly careful cleaning requires some experience. Over the course of one year, both have been replaced under warrantee without hassle. I don't know what was wrong, only that they weren't working properly

Reply from Eargo

Hi David. Having worked in the hearing aid industry as an audiologist for 30 years, I can report that everyone's hearing aids need maintenance at some point. Between ear wax, skin oils, moisture, etc. either the speaker or microphone may have needed further attention.

Terry Hoffman Dallas, TX

I am anxious to receive my new hearing aids. So far, I have had a hassle-free experience with Eargo as they quickly checked my insurance benefits and immediately initiated their shipment.

William Jackson, TN

Better than hearing aids I have used in the past. Still adjusting to sound and distinguishing voices from background noise.

Reply from Eargo

Hi William. We're happy you've purchased Eargo hearing aids and allowed us the chance to improve your hearing. It's great our hearing aids are performing better than ones you've used in the past, and they will take a bit of adjusting. Please make sure to reach out to our support team if you need programming changes to your hearing aids or you need help of any kind. We can be reached at 800-615-9000 or you can email us at [email protected] with your full contact info. Someone will reach out to help from your email inquiry.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

James Bray

Comfortable and works well. Nice to be able to hear what's going on at meetings. like the charging system, also.

Maryjoyce omo Kissimmee, FL

Amazing and excellent. What I can say about eargo the people are profesional and so positive keep up the good work guys and the product wow it’s really wow I’m speechless

Reply from Eargo

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience! Please spread the word to friends and family who need to improve their hearing!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Nancy Otsuka Fishers, IN

I never thought it could be so easy to wear hearing aids. They come in the mail with easy to follow directions and it's just that easy. They are simply amazing!

Reply from Eargo

Hi Nancy! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write about Eargo and thank you for trusting to help you improve your hearing. If there are friends or family we can help, please spread the word. Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program at the bottom of our homepage on our website.

Dec. 30th, 2020

SeaWolf55 C. Virginia Beach, VA

I have had multiple issues, the worst thing is that they change channels by themselves if there is a loud noise or when you are eating crunchy food. They are just not powerful enough for my hearing, Good Customer Service thou.

Jonathan Richmond Plaquemine, LA

EarGos have a few advantages over the behind-the-ear kind: 1) I don’t have to buy and replace batteries; 2) each EarGo has its own volume control; 3) they’re more discrete, being all-in-the-ear; 4) they don’t fall out when I have to bend over; 5) they don’t get tangled in my glasses!!!

Reply from Eargo

Hi Jonathan. Thank you very much for posting your comments about the advantages of Eargo! It sounds as though things are going well. Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program on our website.

Donna Verona, WI

I researched this hearing aid and many others. Just kept coming back to Eargo. I liked the features, the looks of it and the reviews! Also the warranty and a support team waiting to help you if you need it. Fantastic!!

Reply from Eargo

Hi Donna. Thanks for the great post! We appreciate you taking the time to write it. Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program on our website.

T Tuerk West Chester, PA

I have the Eargo Neo hearing aids. Good product, when they work. Have had recurring issues with the hearing aids failing. I do have to say that they are replaced under warranty quite freely. My warranty is just about up, so, the time one fails I will need to make a decision whether to continue or find another more reliable hearing aid. Calling customer service is impossible, you never get through if you hit '1' for customer service, as a current customer. If you hit 2, to inquire about purchasing, someone is always available. They prefer to respond to customer issues by email.

Reply from Eargo

Thanks for writing and letting us know about your experience. I'll forward this to our team so they know we can continue to improve.

John Norris Dallas, TX

To early to tell, Haven't received the Eargo yet only ordered them three days ago. Sales person (Rob) was great, if the company is as good as Rob then it certainty deserve Five Stars

Anume810 Westerville, OH

Customer service was very professional. They were extremely helpful and informative. I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend them to others that have hearing difficulties.

william j. ebner,jr

easy of use and works very well plus the easy of increasing volume.

Nelson P Romeoville, IL

They are very comfortable to wear, works very nicely, I don’t even know that they are in my ears. I would personally recommend.

Reply from Eargo

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments! I'm happy to hear you've had a wonderful Eargo experience! Please tell your friends and family and spread the word.

Jan. 6th, 2021

Joseph Schlag Alexandria, LA

Was a great experience, Gabe had all the information, well versed in their program and was able to answer all of my questions. Thanks Gabe.

Steven Smith Cape Coral, FL

Bar none the Ergo Hi Def model is the best on the market. I am hearing sounds and soft conversations that I couldn't hear before with my old hearing aids.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Steven. Wow! Thanks for the super post about your Eargo experience. I'm so happy you're hearing better! Do you know you can recommend Eargo to someone and receive a gift? The person you refer to us also receives a 15% discount on their Eargo purchase. Check out our referral program on our website.

Helene Michele Craig Chalfont, PA

Terrific customer service. Great, easy to use hearing aids.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Helene. We're so happy our hearing aids and customer experience has met your needs. Thank you for taking the time to post this!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Linus A Youg Reisterstown, MD

These are great. This is my replacement hearing aids. I wasn’t able to use the originals as with my glasses, masks, and hearing aids I didn’t use them much. Now I put them in as soon as I get up and wear them until bedtime. Thanks thanks thanks.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Linus. Great feedback about the additional benefits of wearing Eargo's nearly invisible completely-in-the-canal design. We appreciate you posting about your experience! Please tell friends and family about your experience and how we can help!

Feb. 17th, 2021

Paula Fulmer

so easy to wear.. comfortable.. no back ground noise

Carole Jett

Product works well and fabulous remote customer service.

Doug Schirle

Great product, fantastic customer service!!

Thomas Fariss Lynchburg, VA

Cleared up tinnitus in my left ear. Easy to charge and put in

Reply from Eargo

Thanks for posting, Mr. Fariss! We're so happy you've had a great experience using your Eargo hearing aids and that they've helped your tinnitus subside.

June Windsor, CO

I hear very well with them and they fit nicely in the ear. I don't like them as well on the phone.

Reply from Eargo

Hi June. Thank you for posting. We're very happy to know you're hearing better using your Eargos. Our team of licensed hearing professionals can help you with how your Eargo hearing aids work using your phone. Please give them a call at 800-615-9000 or email [email protected]

Jeffrey h Beauchamp Fairfield, OH

Your people are excellent! I have only had my devices in for 2 days, neeed to adjust per my conversation with Amber today.

Marjorie Bullock Roberts Valrico, FL

My experience with Eargo was terrible The ONLY representative that I would speak to is LIONORA she helped me and explained to me that all these mistakes that were made were the exception and that Eargo was a fine company She also made an appointment for a hearing aid specialist to call me and lo and behold she did. Wow a first for Eargo. Would I recommend Eargo to someone, at this point I have to say because of the help that I received today, maybe, last week I would have said NO I am looking forward to being able to hear Sincerely Marjorie Bullock

Reply from Eargo

Hi Marjorie. I just reviewed your account and I can assure you that you're in great hands with Alyssa. She is a wonderful audiologist with great experience and will do whatever it takes to make sure you are hearing well and happy with your Eargos.

Phylis Morrow Pacifica, CA

I am excited about receiving my Eargo hearing aids. I will provide feedback after i have a chance to use the hearing aids.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Phylis. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to improve your hearing. Please let us how you're doing after you've had time to use them more.

Linda

I can hear things I haven’t heard in many years.

James Hein

They make me hear things I could not bsfore

Lou Ligouri

Easy, affordable, and they work very well.

Jim Harms

Great value for the price. Excellent customer service.

Michael Finch

Lack of volume control from Eargo app. My Resound behind the ear aids work better for my hearing.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Michael. Everyone is very different regarding how they want to use hearing aids. Eargo hearing aids are designed to be cutting edge in many ways, yet extremely easy to use with a digital processor that doesn't require constant volume adjustments. However, if you want customization to the sound profiles, the Eargo app does provide customization and our team of hearing professionals can make even more adjustments for you in a remote fashion to easily upload into your Eargo hearing aids. That being said, we understand that everyone has unique needs and that there is no one hearing aid that is perfect for everyone.

Sep. 17th, 2020

Darlene Olson Montello, NV

Polite & great Doctor & answere all questions.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Darlene. Thank you for posting the note! We're thrilled you've had a great experience.

Allen Ocala, FL

Fast and easy screening, ordering and timely delivery of product. Excellent CS with Sandra, Au.D.

Reply from Eargo

Hi Allen. We're so happy that you're happy. We also agree with you about Sandra - she's a wonderful team member on our hearing professional staff!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Ted Heilman Sacramento, CA

I can hear people walking behind me Almost went to bed with them Now I know how loud my voice was

M Turner Holton, KS

I wear them everyday for about 8 hours so far. I so have itching, But I have put sea breeze on a cotton ball and clean my ears and that seems to help.

Morella

Limited range , service so so, other options better for less

Jim Pennetti

They help to raise volume, but not clarity.

Steven K Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Excellent service and efficient and knowledgeable in their product

Reply from Eargo

Thanks, Steven! We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to help with your hearing!