Pacific Debt Inc. verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

8.9

Call Now

Pacific Debt Inc. has been in the debt settlement industry since 2002. The company holds major industry accreditations with the American Fair Credit Counsel (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). In addition to experience and accreditations, Pacific Debt takes the #2 spot on our list of debt settlement companies because they offer their services at one of the lowest prices in the industry. Pacific Debt's pricing ranges from 15 to 25 percent of the total debt you enroll. The major downside to Pacific Debt is that their services may not be available in your state.

The Good

• High Savings, Low Cost
  • Industry Accreditations
  • Positive Customer Reviews
  • Personal Account Manager
  • Minimum Debt Standard

High Savings, Low Cost

On their website, Pacific Debt boasts how much they have reduced individual debt by--and it is impressive. In most cases, the company is able to reduce your debt by 20 to 50 percent--a significant amount in this industry. Not only can Pacific Debt reduce the amount you'll pay on each of your unsecured debts, but also they have low costs. To work with Pacific Debt, you will pay the company 15 to 25 percent of your total debt. On average, most of the companies we have reviewed charge an average of 21 to 24 percent.

Industry Accreditations

According to consumers, one of the most important things a debt settlement company can offer is accreditation. Pacific Debt is accredited with the AFCC, and the IAPDA. Being an accredited member of the AFCC means Pacific Debt submits their website for auditing each year. The AFCC makes sure their accredited members conform to industry standards and strives to protect consumers.

Positive Customer Reviews

The most common review we see of Pacific Debt is that company representatives know what they are talking about when consumers call, and they keep consumers informed throughout the entire settlement process. Many clients also praise Pacific Debt for early settlements.

Personal Account Manager

Pacific Debt assigns each customer a personal account manager. This single point of contact works with customers throughout the entire negotiation and settlement process.

Minimum Debt Standard

To work with Pacific Debt, you must have the company settle a minimum of $5k for you. This is slightly lower than many competitors. Most companies have a minimum debt cut off ranging anywhere from $7.5k to $10k.

The Bad

• Service Limited to Certain States
  • Negative Customer Reviews

Service Limited to Certain States

While there are amazing perks to using Pacific Debt, unfortunately, they are not available to everyone. Pacific Debt only offers service in 27 states. This leaves just under half of the U.S. unable to take advantage of Pacific Debt's low cost, industry experience, and customer service. Many debt settlement companies are available in 40 or more states.

Negative Customer Reviews

Negative reviews of Pacific Debt are more difficult to come by than positive ones, but some clients have complained of being passed around between account managers. A couple reviewers mentioned they wish Pacific Debt could have settled their debts for less.

The Bottom Line

If you find yourself in more than $5k in debt and live in one of the 27 states the company works in, we recommend using Pacific Debt. The company is held to high industry standards (they are members of all four major accreditation organizations), and they have a proven track record of settling debts for much less than what is owed.

Call our recommended rep over at Pacific Debt Inc. below.

4.8

November 22nd, 2017 El Cajon, CA

I was happy with the over all deal. I felt comfortable the whole time I spoke with Brian. He helped me feel at ease and never pressured me to do anything. I am excited to end this debt and be able to provide better for my kids.

November 21st, 2017 DETAILS

We went from big sick with the anxiety of being in serious debt to completely calm and focused with a plan and an end to it all in sight with just one phone call. From the very beginning these guys have gone above and beyond to get us out of debt, its not just business with these guys, they are actually there for you, and these days that is just something that is very hard to find. I would recommend them to anyone, anytime. Don't wait a minute longer, call these guys.

November 20th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

They are really pretty Good!! They have really worked with me to help me get on track. Sometimes I get off track and they patiently help me get back to where I need to be.

November 16th, 2017 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

No more phone calls. No more email threats. Going to be be debt free in 36 months thank to Pacific Debt and in particular, Kimberly, our agent handling our accounts. Four down and three to go.

November 15th, 2017 Anniston, AL

I must say that I had a very professional as well as a nice experience as I was given information regarding my debt. Your representative was also quite patient with me as he guided me through the paperwork. It was a very good beginning experience that I trust will continue throughout the coming months.

November 15th, 2017 Temple, PA

Representative was congenial, patient and understanding. Very willing to explain and answer any questions. Extremely helpful in trying to resolve my fears.

November 14th, 2017 Big Timber, MT DETAILS

Thius program has helped me through a very difficult financial crisis gor the past few years. I couldn't have made it without your help Ellen, walking me through till the end! Thank you sooo much!!!

November 13th, 2017 St Peter, MN DETAILS

They helped us reduce a lot of our debt. We had to quit the program early due to health issues but until then they were very helpful.

November 13th, 2017 Hubert, NC DETAILS

Was not explained exactly what to expect. This was the hardest thing I ever did depending on people that I never saw or met. Many times my calls were not returned when I thought my settlements were paid I still got served civil summons. One check for over $1600.00 went somewhere that was found out when on a teleconference with the debt collector and Pacific debt. I will never go through this type of process again. Lesson learned. I daily watched my account with Pacific Debt and Crossroads. Thank God I did. I questions constantly many transactions that did not add up. I got my self where I was financially and Pacific Debt helped. But it was a horrible experience.

November 13th, 2017 Truckee, CA DETAILS

They're nice people to work with and they get results.

November 13th, 2017 San Diego, CA DETAILS

They have gone above and beyond to help me resolve my debts

November 13th, 2017 Wasilla, AK DETAILS

My team takes care of me. The situation that put me in debt scared the heck pour of me. They make sure I was secure in how they tackle my debt.

November 13th, 2017 Maumelle, AR DETAILS

Not enough direct answers when I ask questions

November 13th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

Always helpful when I ASK questions, or need assistance. I have recommended their services.

November 13th, 2017 Fuquay Varina, NC' DETAILS

They did everything they could to get the lowest possible amount that I would have to pay on my debt and my rep fought for 6 months without giving in until they agreed on the amount we discussed

November 13th, 2017 Panama City, FL' DETAILS

They call and make sure you are pleased with their service and ask if you have any questions.

November 13th, 2017 Muskogee, OK DETAILS

They have always been very nice and helpful

November 13th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

no problems. excellent service. trustworthy. high quality. manager easy to work with.

November 13th, 2017 Coram, NY' DETAILS

I never receive any updates unless I go into the website. Even then, the site does not show what has already been paid and what is outstanding. I'm concerned about what is being done with American Express and the lack of direct communication with me.

November 13th, 2017 North Grafton, MA' DETAILS

Great customer service. Prompt reply to questions

November 13th, 2017 San Francisco, CA' DETAILS

They give fantastic personal customer care and support. They have helped me greatly.

November 13th, 2017 Bowling Green, VA DETAILS

They have been very helpful from day one.

November 13th, 2017 Longview, TX DETAILS

Always try to help me and they seem to really care about my finances and my credit card debt

November 13th, 2017 Pollocksville, NC DETAILS

They've handled everything from the initial phone call and every bump along the way. They've shown so much patience and having one specific contact throughout the entire process helps things go so smoothly and gives the client a feeling of trust and importance.

November 11th, 2017 Rochester, NY

everyone was polite & didn't talk down to me

November 10th, 2017 Circle Pines, MN

They made the sign up process as easy as possible.

November 9th, 2017 Gallup, NM DETAILS

No excuses! Just assistance and understanding... Support!

November 8th, 2017 Huntington Beach, CA

Representative was well informed. Very happy with my decision. Feel better about my situation.

November 8th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

I was treated so well by my agent, Armando. He was courteous and explained everything about the program very clearly. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

November 8th, 2017 San Diego, CA

It was a wonderful experience and the representative was so helpful and understanding of my situation. Before I hung up the phone with him I felt that i could finally see the light!

November 8th, 2017 Boynton Beach, FL

Each step of the way has been seamless and packed full of customer service. Kathy B was my first representative. She was very patient and thorough. She always called me back quickly. She was very knowledgeable. Everything she told me was true no fabrication. Jeremy on a number of occasions checked in to make sure all was going smoothly.

November 7th, 2017 Yonkers, NY

For months now I have been extremely stressed and unable to sleep because of the debt that I’m in. I decided to contact PD and see what this company was all about. Rian was amazing! He was thorough and answered every question that I shot his way. I have to say I was unsure if this was the way to go but after speaking to Rian, I felt more at ease and I felt so much better about my decision.

November 6th, 2017 West Haverstraw, NY DETAILS

I rate them a five star because whenever I have a question Mr.Luis B answer my questions.Also he stays on top of my debtors.

November 6th, 2017 Point Arena, CA' DETAILS

They made it easy to get me out of a bad spot and were professional and friendly.

November 6th, 2017 Chambersburg, PA DETAILS

They have saved me a ton of money. They are very reassuring every time that I call in that we are on the right track.

November 6th, 2017 Round Rock, TX' DETAILS

Awesome customer service and follow thru

November 6th, 2017 St Cloud, FL' DETAILS

I thought my bills get paid faster so i don't have to go tto court

November 6th, 2017 Clearwater, FL' DETAILS

PD did a great job of helping me! They were able to settle my accounts and establish an affordable payment for me.

November 6th, 2017 Lakeville, MA DETAILS

They have been on top of all my accounts

November 6th, 2017 Stuart, FL DETAILS

they accomplish what they say they will, albeit it seems to take long to start settlements, but once started they go smoothly. my advisor is tina g and she is the best, great service and good results.