Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Charlotte Grand Canyon, AZ

Wonderful! Thank you all so much for your help!

russ walker Idaho Falls, ID

service has been great, but the communication needs work , what i mean is that when i have to talk to certain people i have not got a phone call back.

Elaine Gainesville, FL

It is taking a little longer than I thought it would take to get creditors to accept settlements. It appears that only one creditor has responded and I am still getting phone calls and threatening letters from the other creditors.

Susan Gardiner Gonzales, LA

SMOOTH SAILING ALL GREAT SERVICE

Margaret Tafoya Albuquerque, NM

From the beginning of my experience with Freedom Debt Relief, I have had nothing but great results. First, all personnel were exceptionally helpful and kept in touch with me the whole way. Their program is extremely professional with the best results and well suited for the help I needed. It is with gratitude and appreciation that I most highly recommend this service to all who need it. Hooray and kudos for FDR!! Margaret Tafoya

Paula Comfort Mountain View, CA

I am very disappointed. They never closed out a small bill, and went right for the largest debt we owed. Then proceeded to take their 20%. So now no money to work on other bills. I was told they would settle the smaller ones first. Feeling very deceived.

David Hernandez Floral Park, NY

Excellent service and progress so far... Been in the program for almost 4 months and settled 3 debts already! Glad we are letting Freedom Debt reliefl help!

Ken Lenox, MA

The people at Freedon Debt are so helpful and friendly, I would and have already recommended them to friends

Linda Cody Cincinnati, OH

The people at Freedom Debt are so helpful and friendly, I would and have already recommended them to friends.

Heather Gaebel Loveland, OH

I am so happy with Freedom Debt Relief's progress in eliminating my debt. So far I have 1 down but it still feel good. Thank you !

Linda Cody Xenia, OH

The staff have been so helpful and nice. It was great experience dealing with everyone.

kim stein

My husband went thru freedom and they settled his debt for one amount and now he owes them over double what he owed his creditors. I would not recommend anyone use this company! !!

Brenda Peckville, PA

Horrible ! Kills your credit ! Takes your $$$. You can negotiate on your own! They lied to me from day 1 and when I withdrew from program they kept my bank escrow after telling me I was getting the refund within 3-5 days! I have been where you all are - it's scary ! But you can do this on your own ! Call the credit card companies yourselves !!

Lynette Swanson Grand Junction, CO

I am very pleased with what has happened so far. The results have been great and the people that I deal with are very patient and understanding.

Landera Townsend Washington, DC

i am very grateful for all that you have done for me so far. It is a blessing, so to anyone out there who is having financial difficulty. Contact FDR

Patricia Meyer Danvers, MA

Very pleased so far, extremely professional and caring company. My stress level has gone way down and I don't feel so helpless and alone in my battle with debt! I have a ways to go but grateful Freedom Debt is on my side!

Tracy Kenney Cape Coral, FL

So far so good! Can't wait to be debt free. TK

ron minuard TX

Very very pleased with freedom for helping get me with my debt problems

FRANCES RIENDEAU Flagler Beach, FL

HOWDY...JUST GOT NOTICE THAT YOU SOLVED ANOTHER ONE OF MY DEBTS...I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE DOING FOR ME IN MY FINANCIAL PROBLEM...I AM ABLE TO SLEEP BETTER KNOWING THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG IN A GREAT WAY AND DO NOT FEEL AT STRESSED AS I WAS BEFORE JOINING FREEDOM.. AGAIN...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH...EVERYONE IS SO NICE AND CARING.......

Darlene Jasper, IN

S far so good....1 account settled ad 2 more very close.....thanks for the help. FDR has been very professional as they help me!!!!:)

Shari Ahrendt Nokomis, FL

It is a relief to have you working for me...thanks

Shari bailey Monticello, NY

In less than 4 months 2 accounts in negotiations only 2 more. Very professional and friendly staff

Frances Nyack, NY

I am really happy as of now. They have settled one of my accounts. Also I am looking forward to another excellent settlements to my another accounts. Very professional with dealing with them

Hugh kavney FL

Freaking awesome

Benny Dallas, TX

Going well now. Only been in program for 8 months.

Dee Fair Oaks, CA

Mostly pleased with the company but still getting calls and emails from a few creditors. Will be glad when that stops!

Marie Saint Louis, MO

I felt very comfortable when beginning this process because they were very professional and informative. I have a lot of debt, and I am finally paying things off. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who is falling behind and afraid to talk to their debtors. They tell you exactly how to handle things and take over for you. It is such a relief!

Amy Indianapolis, IN

Very easy to work with so far. Been in the program for 4 months and have two debts completely settled and one on a plan to be paid off