Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Buenaventura Sigarreta Miami, FL

Very professional and reliable job.

Kirk Harr San Jose, CA

It's only been about 3 month it look like it working

Carol Allentown, PA

I couldn't be happier. FDR made a bad situation tolerable, asking often if I needed anything, understood the process, etc. I have so appreciated the personal attention

Lynn Baltimore, MD

The process has definitely been A bit overwhelming, however if I had a question someone was there to take the time to talk with me and comfort me.

Brian Kennedy Tampa, FL

Freedom has been great. The customer service is very good. They've listened to my concerns and so far every one has been answered or resolved. I changed all my information as instructed with the creditor and haven't received any nagging calls. It's really been a smooth process. They say is can take four months to start getting settlements and I'm making the monthly payments like I'm supposed to. Really great!

Helein!! Los Angeles, CA

I enrolled in the program back in February 2015. I set up a monthly payment every 8th of the month, 2 weeks b4 the 8th I decided to change the payments for the 3th of the month, When I made the changes they reassure me everything was going great, a couple weeks later I checked my bank statement, I've noticed that the money still was in my account. I called and they inform me do to the changes I previously made. automatically put me behind the program, They should it inform me when I made the changes, so my first payment was collected in March, now it has been 4 month in the program with 2 month payment, and no progress of any kind, the collectors call me every day I had send collectors letters to them, they told me they will going to make the first offer but nothing has done yet! someone told me it might take at least 6 month for them to start making offers in the mean while late fees and over limits fees are accumulating. I don't know if I made the right decision to enroll with them!! The other issue I have they never call me, I have to call them to see how is everything is well!! it doesn't make sense to me why are the waiting so long to start making offers. I enrolled in the program with 25k but the time the start making offers I will be 30k deep in debt with late and over limit fees !!

Donna Salava Brighton, MI

Got my first settlement so so Happy! Can't wait until I am debt free thank-you Freedom Debt Relief dor all you have done.

Bob Valrico, FL

Have only been in the program for a few months but so far the service has been exactly as advertised. The customer service is exceptional and despite the gent I originally signed up with (Marii Kroutilin) not really being part of the customer service portion of the company, he made his number available to me and has always responded quickly with whatever info i needed. The customer service reps at Client Services are equally interested in resolving any issues. I am very pleased thus far and since I've already had some of my debt resolved, am looking forward to even more positive results. Wish I had started sooner.

Anna Psihas Tampa, FL

I do not see much progress, plus the calls have not stopped. m going nuts with the calls, plus my credit is getting worse and sores, I need some progress. I am considering dropping this program if t does not get better fast

sharonkubasta Belton, TX

awesome so far keep up the good work

Dale Swisher Dayton, OH

I would like to Thank everyone at Freedom for their hard work in helping me and my family become dept free. Once again thank you so much for an awesome job that you do.

N. Sharp San Diego, CA

Do not be fooled by this company. They take your money and pay themselves but do not pay your creditors as they say they will. They lied to me about my accounts and I was involved with one of them in a lawsuit that could result in a judgment against me. People should know that if they are in trouble with a creditor, they can contact them without using a company who charges 21% of the original debt. Companies will work with you, and you can negotiate your own settlements. Horrible company.

Molly Barnes Cleveland, UT

I have had a wonderful experience with Freedom Debt Relief thus far. I have been with them less than 6 months and they have already settled one of my accounts. Senior Debt Specialist Kevin Morgan has helped me every step of the way. I am so grateful I have chosen to work with Freedom Debt Relief.

michelle brown Miami, FL

I found the customer service was exceptional.

Sonya Beatty Columbus, OH

The name says it all "Freedom Debt Relief" I can breathe! Great team. Keeping me informed every step of the way! I love it. I recommend them to everyone I know!

Rosemary Wiles Hamburg, NY

I couldn't be more happy. Anytime I need answers they were there for me. Freedom Debt Relief is a company I would highly recommend to family and friends or anyone who need debt relief this company is goes up and beyond to help you.

Teddi Gray Saint Louis, MO

FDR staff are wonderful. They told me to sit back and let them do their jobs and they would take care of everything for me--and they have!

jose perez Philadelphia, PA

After some confusion in the way some of the material was handled, freedom came through for us in an outstanding way!

Teresa Lynch Hurst, TX

I have been amazed at how smooth it is going....

richard crisp Reynoldsburg, OH

I have no real basis for rating. I am pleased to see there is progress. I look forward to the elemination of Citibank and their robocalls.

Mary Anne DeLeon San Antonio, TX

Taken a heavy financial burden of my shoulders, thank you for your help!

Samuel El Sobrante, CA

I must say that I was impressed with the immediate response taken with the accounts, they thus far do live up to ad.

MARK WILLERER Owosso, MI

I have nothing but high kudos for FDR in the work they've done in helping me settle my debt. They are always courteous and willing to answer my phone questions. I made some dumb credit mistakes and they are willing to help me resolve them. -Mark Willerer

Jeanne Lancaster, PA

There is no worrying and unwanted stress with Freedom, they handle everything for me. I pay into a fund, and when I have enough, they settle my debt.

Mark Root Scottsdale, AZ

They did a great job in negotiating my debt , highly recommend them to anyone .

tim williams Grand Rapids, MI

So far great service, told @onset first settlement would be in about 3 months, and we now have our first settlement in 3 months!!! And the best is we settled for about 50% of the debt!!! Thank You, we had not heard much about this process (settlement of debts), but am very happy with this "first". Thank you Tim W

Mary Hafner Cottage Grove, MN

It is going well. I am wondering if we can settle the home depot account.

Robin Lambert Harrisonburg, VA

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been amazing. When I first signed up I admit to being apprehensive, wondering how everything was going to go. I couldn't be more happy with how everything has turned out. I was constantly being looked after by the staff, who made sure to let me know every step of the way what was going on with my accounts. I am now at the point where most of my debt has been resolved. Freedom Debt is keeping me up to date on the progress of my last account, and I am so looking forward to being debt free. I owe all of this to Freedom Debt Relief and the amazing support of their staff.

Denice Wrinkle Springfield, MO

Saw results very quickly. Every time I called they were very helpful and knowledgeable.

stella twedt IL

the experience was fine.

Paul D. Allen Rochester, NY

Have been very easy to work with and have been willing to be flexible while I was between jobs.

Cindy Fresno, CA

I started the program 8 months ago with the thought I would have to put up with approximately two to three months of telephone calls from creditors. Actually at 8 months they have finally started to die down. That was one of the most terrible parts of starting the program. But also during the 8 months one company has been settled with so I have four more. At this stage of participating in the program it is at a peaceful time and I am just waiting until FDR has negotiated with the four other creditors and I will be home free. Thank you because I couldn't have done it on my own.

Jacqueline M. Baker Brewster, MA

I have had the best experience with Freedom Debt. They were are kind and caring. They treat you as a person and not just a number. I would highly refer them to anyone.

Kirk & Shari Ellis Amarillo, TX

Great customer service and response time, etc. Wish things could go a little faster, but I know it takes time!

Julie Cottonwood, AZ

Freedom Debt Relief has helped us so much. The calls stopped immediately and we are working on our first settlement.

Tim Mayes Canal Winchester, OH

Everyone has made this unpleasant situation as pleasant as possible.

Renee Presley Waco, TX

We were told a pack of lies. Freedom did not even begin trying to negotiate until all the accounts were sold to 3rd party collections. We told them that we do not deal with 3rd party collections and by law we do not have to. Now we will have to wait out the 4 year statute of limitations unless we can renegotiate with the original creditor. As a result our credit rating is in the toilet. Not only will we not recommend Freedom Financial, we are actively denouncing them on social media and to our friends and business acquaintances. Freedom is a rip off company.

Mary Guerguis Saint Clair Shores, MI

Freedom Financial is doing for myself what I couldn't do! Get out of credit card debit. I am very please and satisfied with their services. I thank all of them- very very much! Mary Guerguis

Mercedes Joplin, MO

I started with them in August and have only had 1/7 settled. The only reason it was settled was because of collections. If it hadn't gone to collections Id still be waiting which I think is ridiculous! I just settled with one of my debtors and settled myself for 50%. When I called freedom to let them know I need to drop that account they told me to send a fax. Why do I have to justify my actions!? You guys are sitting around collecting your money while my accounts are going to collections and getting sued by these companies. There's so much mixed information from every representative you call. I do not recommend this company at all!!!

L. Smith Los Angeles, CA

I have mixed feelings about the service. One of five debts has been resolved, but with the fees and potential for a 1099 later, the savings are not likely to be that great. Also, one of the accounts involved a creditor that will not deal with the service. That creditor sued me and refused to negotiate with me. The service was aware that the creditor had changed its policy of not dealing with the service, but did not contact me and let me know that until I informed them that I had been sued by the creditor. At that point I had zero negotiating power re the debt and was left having to agree to pay the full balance or face a judgment and garnishment. Moreover, at the time this was happening, I agreed to settle one of the accounts that would work with the service--that money should have been sent to the creditor that wouldn't work with the service, which would have enabled me to get a better deal. The service has assured me that the 3 remaining creditors deal with the service and will work out a reduction of the debt. I'm hopeful that is accurate and I won't get surprised by another process server on a Sunday night!

larry anderson Mcleansville, NC

I am in more debt now sense I signed with Freedom they take your money first before the pay your debts I think they are money grabbers down with them

Judith Smotherman Marble Falls, TX

Everyone that I have talked with has been just fantastic! I am a disabled veteran and having such helpful folks has been an absolute joy! If you have debts that are out of control, THESE are the folks you want to help you!

Eileen McGuire Lehighton, PA

Excellent service everyone was kind and helpful, answered my questions and assisted me with paperwork. I am glad I chose your company

sue yarber Cypress, TX

FDR has been grew!! One settlement already, hopefully more soon!!

chad derouen LA

I'm pleased with the progression. I thought that we would be closer to settling with all creditors. Hopefully we can settle soon so my credit score can return to where it was. Other creditors are lowering my cc availability due to the non payment on the accounts that are under review.

aaron vigil Phoenix, AZ

The did what they said they would / we were going to file a chapter 13 bk with 50k of debt FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF recommended there debt reduction program instead, we listened and now our debts are gone and my wife just started up her own business life is great thanks to freedom

maritza Opa Locka, FL

my experience is good with freedom debit select because they are help me with my debit account

John Southington, OH

has worked very well.

Rachel Newbury Park, CA

I have been with the program since Aug 2014. Since then I have had one credit card settled. I was told it would take about 6 months, so I haven't been worried until now. AMX filed against me in court. I was alarmed at this and called FF and they said not to worried about it, so I didn't. Then I received an email from FF stating they were unable to negotiate with AMX and my time to legally respond to the court papers was almost up! I had about 3 days left. I was so confused and called FF again, and talked with several people all with different answers. I missed the 30 day deadline to respond because I was given misinformation to start with. I have also received a call from a representative from Citibank, also stating they don't deal with FF and I would need to work out my settlement directly with him. When I called FF, they said they do work with Citibank, but they also told me they work with AMX and now I have found out that they don't. So far I have mixed feelings and am very worried about my situation.

Veronica Maldonado Houston, TX

Thank you FDR for all your help and guidance. God bless every single one of you that has worked with me one on one in trying to solve my debt. We're getting there little by little. Thanks again for helping me when no one else would and most of all for believing in me.