Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Salud Quiming Ladera Ranch, CA

Above everything, I want to thank God for leading in the right path towards becoming debt free soon in the near future; thank you Freedom Debt Relief for coming to my rescue. Your services are awesome and I won't hesitate to tell others about you. This has been one of the best answers to my prayers for all troubles I have been in. I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you all of you who are working very efficiently on my behalf. I trust you will continue to help me resolve my problem. I am tremendously relieved. May God bless you for your wonderful job which I would like to tell the WORLD loud and clear. I feel I am going to have a new life, a debt-free life!!!' With great appreciation & gratitude, Salud

Kathy Bettis Plano, TX

I am a little upset. I have done this since last June. I was told that it would all be settled within a year. So far, I have had only one really great settlement. Mark C. called me about getting a loan to pay it off, but I took my time doing what I needed to do. I guess he just dropped it. I wanted to make sure that if I had a settlement that it would be in the loan. Most of the time, I am just shuffled from one person to the next. The person that signed me up for the program told me that he would be with me all the way. I have never been able to talk to him since that first call. I am stuck in the program, because I committed myself to it. My credit is ruined, which it was excellent before I started. I knew that it would be, so I can only blame myself. My mistake... I will be forced to hold on to the end. I just hope that it comes sooner than later.

Lawrence Franz Silver Spring, MD

I have been very pleased with Freedom Debt Relief since I got into the program with them in the Fall. So far they have helped me settle with two accounts and have always been helpful when I had to call up and talk to a Service Rep. about a question that I had at the time. Their professionalism has been outstanding!

Elaine Cleveland, OH

Settling takes to much time. I would like to see this happen in a quicker fashion.

Lucien Langlais Jr Ludlow, MA

So far so good. I have only be in the program for a short time but it's been good. I have a way's to go yet but I'll get there. I just hate getting the letters from my credit card company's..

james norman Los Angeles, CA

So far it's ok but not great I would have gave a 10 but lacking communication on your part , I was ked to right a letter for confirming I wanted an account added and was told just take a pic and email it and countess weeks or I think was a month went by i had been calling and calling and asked about the account being added said was still in review and finally got a curtious, call I asked about it and was said it didn't work it needed to be faxed and I never got no phone call or email in regards , i could have taken care of this matter long ago , still waiting to here back from you about the new account being added to the program

Edwin Douglas Deck Tampa, FL

It's been quite an experience with this debt consolidation process. I've never went through this before in my life. I always check out a company by using the BBB first. This company does have an "A" rating with the BBB which means this is a reputable company to use. It has been difficult trying to explain that one creditor changed from Discover to Master Card. It still shows Discover in the statement and "Home" page with the wrong credit card number. I do believe they have it correctly but just not changed in their on line system. Being disabled and on a low monthly income, it is very hard to save up the required amount they take each month. But, if this is the way it has to be - so be it. Thank you for your service in helping me get closer to being debt free. Just to note: one company that has been paid off just sent me a notice to reopen another credit card with their company. WOW, how they want those fees!

gary altieri Gwynn Oak, MD

You guys are great with answering all questions in detail. Thank you.

Matt Turner Paradise, CA

Good so far have been in program since October 2014 and have had one debt settled. Just wish it would go faster and have more debts settled.

Linda Roe Baltimore, MD

It was a bit confusing in the beginning but I'm not as stressed out as before. A lot of the calls have cease.

Keith L hall Irwin, PA

once we got on the same page together I feel we our get things done

thomas Port Jefferson Station, NY

everything is good ,But I would like to here more updates on what's going on thanks

Tally Jones Charlotte, NC

So far my experience has been very good with the Freedom Debt Relief program. Two of my debts have been resolved by 50% within 5-6 months and I cant wait to see the rest of my debt paid off. I will definitely recommend this program to others once I see all my debt paid off. The only downfall is the collectors of the debt call everyday wanting a payment or offering you a discount of some sort. This is the only disadvantage but its not the program's fault.

Alex Camarillo Canyon Country, CA

I was beginning to feel the panic of falling deeper in debt, and as a public school teacher I thought I was used to living with debt. Yet, with the high interest comes the inability to ever catch up... Freedom Debt Relief is proving that there is help for us out there, and with their support the cycle of debt can be broken.

Alice Brown Bronx, NY

Since this is the only type of organization I've ever dealt with, I can say FDR is giving me very good service.

ed Costa Mesa, CA

Good work

Lee Queen Creek, AZ

Freedom Debt Relief has gone way beyond my expectations. Professional, great website for keeping track of where I am, ALWAYS available for questions. Best think I have ever done...not to mention eliminating the massive stress when you live takes a nose dive. Thank You FREEDOM

Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Lee, We thank you very much for sharing your response. We do our best to give you outstanding results while becoming debt free and we are very pleased to have you apart of our debt resolution program. Success is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 3rd, 2019

Cherlyn Fresno, CA

Worst most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with! They prey on people in financial trouble promising deep write offs. Doesn't happen. Some were less than the 21% fees they charge. Top it off, they have you change your address to theirs and now all my 1099s were mailed there and they have yet to forward them to me. It is March 10, 2015. I called and they say they never received them. Interesting that 5 creditors verify Freedom's address as where they were sent and they haven't received them? Not a coincidence. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Call your creditors and negotiate your own settlements. That is what I ended up doing when I had multiple legal suits filed against me due to Freedom not contacting certain creditors as promised.

Nancy Evans Chardon, OH

I am very pleased with the reponse that I have received with getting my debt taken care of. I never realized how bad off I was until I connected with Freedom Debt Relief.I am so thankful for all the help I have received.

Susan Orchard Park, NY

Very pleased with the 2 settlements so far. Whenever I have called they have been very helpful. Would recommend their services.

david howard Cypress, TX

everything is great

larry Falkville, AL

Thank you for all you have done and are doing. You saved me 65% on one account.

Andrew Beumer Cincinnati, OH

So far so good. I am paying down my debt in a way that fits well with my financial situation. I hope to be debt free within three years.

Denise Marshall Los Angeles, CA

Good experience for far

Gina Llamas Amarillo, TX

I love Freedom Financial! Me and my hubby are less stress and are very happy we made this decision and I wish I would've called sooner and love Janet Song she was Super Friendly and We just loved her attitude and ability to help us.

gary steward Tucson, AZ

Freedoms Debt relief is a life saver, they have resolved several of my debt and is continually working hard to resolved the rest. Thanks freedom debt staff for helping me with my debt issues!!!!

Alicia Brown Sahuarita, AZ

This has been the best decision I made for myself. I couldn't have done without the help and support of this company! My questions are always answered and everyone is so easy to work with and make things so easy on me. My life is turning around for the better all thanks to you! Thank you so much for everything.

Armando R. Gonzales San Antonio, TX

So far I am satisfied with the progress that has been made through Freedom Debt Relief and I hope we can continue to eliminate the rest of these debts as quickly as possible.

Deborah karpuszka Coraopolis, PA

Good service, professional, helpful

Rolland F. Weber Beverly Hills, FL

Things are moving along quickly, and everyone associated with your company has been great. I'm very happy.

Lisa Youngstown, OH

Have only been w FDR for a month and so far my bank account has been compromised three times. Two of my creditors keep taking money out of my account and then I'm charged a NSF fee!!!! Right now my bank account is in the negative again. FDR has not contacted any of my creditors yet and when I called today I was told to call the bank myself to resolve the issue. Of course FDR got their money am I ever going to see results??? I'm reading all of these BAD reviews and quite frankly I'm very scared!!!! Court!!! Harassing phone calls from creditors and most of all the lack of communication I'm hearing about. I thought I would be feeling better about paying my debts off, but now I'm worried for my future. Praying this company does not completely screw me over.

Roxanne Butler TX

Everyone I have talked to are very professional. I'd I email them I get an answer within a couple of hours.They make sure they keep you up dated able every little thing that changes and they are keeping an eye open for anything else that might help me better myself. I believe in you and the company that I've given contact information to 3 other people that need help.

Roger Greensboro, NC

The Debt Relief Program is awesome and I see myself coming out of debts !

Kathryn Bullington Florence, AL

Federal Debt Relief have done a great job representing me and helping me relive my debts promptly!

Karen Newark, DE

Its been a tremendous weight lifted off my shoulders

Tracy Jordan Madison, WI

This place is a scam....you will end up paying more money than paying off your credit cards yourself!!!!

Shelli Missoula, MT

I was very happy with the way FDR has done my debt consolidation up until the last few months of paying off some of the last balances. Either there is major training issues with new people and not knowing how to figure payoffs, or theirs some funny business going on. The amount owe to a creditor is in writing, and the amount of interest FDR collects for their service is in writing per day; so what is so hard in figuring out the payoff date and amount to the creditor. If I had the figures in front of me, I could figure it out? It's easy math!!! My problem with this company is I received information from one FDR Rep, in June 2014 that our FDR account would be paid off in October 2014. October comes by and my call-in reveals that it's not so, that I would not be paid off until December 2014, with the last payment probably being lower than the usual monthly draft amount. Strike one for FDR. November draft happens and a couple weeks later I called-in asking if they could approx. figure the last December draft of our account, knowing it would not be the total of the usual draft amount. The FDR Rep, figured the amount would be definitely be under the draft amount and for sure be under $400. I asked her if she was absolutely sure this was so and she stated that it was, and that I could actually have the draft amount taken down now to $400, for the last draft, she was that sure. I stated that I would like to do this; she showed me how to change the draft amount for December 2014 to $400, and I did so online in the FDR site. She also guaranteed me that there would be no other drafts coming out of my account. The $400 draft came out on December 28, 2014 and I would receive a refund amount shortly after my draft was taken, approx. 3 weeks or so as soon as the creditor was paid. Now it's February 1, 2015. Yesterday, attempting to buy groceries and can't even buy $43. worth in account, and was promised was not going to be drafted in January 2015. Your promise broken, the original draft came out on January 28th, 2015!!! Cause and effect: overdrafts out of my account!!! Rip-roaring-mad!!! Strike two FDR. 1st statement from 'Misty'-a FDR Lead- states, yes in fact the January usual draft is owed, plus the $400 in December in order to payoff the last creditor. No way-Hosea! I was promised December. But she says, "Our Rep. gave bad information, it was not so...", and she repeated her info about the two amount were owed. Strike three FDR! She stated that she would email me to say that my account was paid off, to get this in writing, and would send a print-out of the statement showing what had been owed after the $400 payment, but she needed an hour to do this for me. Approx. 20 minutes later, FDR calls and it's 'Misty', "Calling to let you know, I have good news you may be correct and have substantial money to be receiving back; she had checked and saw the 1099's from Chase, and wasn't taking into account those write-offs, as the last Rep did, and would request the time be extended so she could print this info out for you. Would tomorrow be okay the extension?" She also stated that she is emailing the statement about no more drafts would take place and sending it to my email. But as I look on the website, there is several places where it shows a February draft will be taken for the original amt. I don't trust FDR at all and will address this issue after I receive the confirmation in my email. Please FDR, you need to change up you training and information on your website! Follow thru will your "Yes will be Yes!", in promising NO MORE DRAFT! In my last review, I neglected to mention why FDR drafted in January 2015, after they promised to not draft after my last lower draft amount in December 2014 to finish off my debt payments; it was because I had 3 out of 7 credit card (all one creditor for the 3 cards), write off my credit card balances and issue 1099’s for each credit card. Even though this had been done since June 2014, when they called to tell me this credit card company was writing-off 3 of their balances for us, I at this time also asked for an approx. pay-off amount for October as they stated. They stated it was too soon; the FDR Rep just didn’t want to have to figure that far in advance, and I understood. I called back after the September 2014 draft and they also reneged her too and stated the payoff was in December. So really it’s up to Strike four, which is way, way unprofessional, even past Strike one! My point I’m trying to make, if this happens to you, is get these FDR Reps to give this information to you in writing. It took me FOUR STRIKES, which I shouldn’t have put up with. And also my fault, not reminding them that the last three credit cards by the same creditor are written-off every time I call in, so that they know, FOR SURE when you are paid off!

mike Godley, TX

We are very satisfied

Dania Del Castillo Hialeah, FL

Freedom Financial has provide a sense of security during a difficult financial crisis. The associates at Freedom Financial have been professional and compassionate in guiding me through the process. I would defiantly recommend Freedom Financial to any one in credit card debt.

Luis Rodriguez Los Angeles, CA

Great experience, Great staff. Always ready to help me with any questions I may have. Banks can be annoying and harassing for a time, but I got great counseling and was provided with the right tools to deal with their displays. It's a great feeling to know I'm in the right track to find my financial freedom. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief, to help me in my quest to find my Financial Debt Success.

Denise Naylor Feasterville Trevose, PA

OMG, how do I even start to thank Freedom Debt Relief for setting me free from sleepless nights, a horrible pit and sickness in my stomach, lots of gray hair, endless days and nights of crying, and getting nowhere with making just the minimum payments every month. When Freedom Debt Relief found me, and I made that call to them, a big credit weight was lifted off my shoulders. There"s a small light I see at the end of the tunnel, and soon that light will become brighter and brighter! Freedom Debt Relief is my life saver, in the sea of credit card bills, thank you for your outstanding help, I could never thank you enough. Denise Naylor

daniel Grandville, MI

Have been very satisfied with them ,took care of one of my debts within first couple of months! They continuously keep in touch with me monthly if I have any questions and always are very helpful!

Troy Stoker Oklahoma City, OK

I'm new to this debt relief program and so far I have not been dissatisfied with the communication with me but the communication with the credit card companies has been very slow and even though I provided the information to the companies I still receive numerous calls. One would think that the calls would stop once companies have been informed the account is currently being handled by a debt resolution company.

BRENDA RAMIREZ New Orleans, LA

Freedom Debt Relief has lifted a heavy weight off my shoulders. Sign up ans customer communications is excellent. I'm not done with the program yet which is why I rated an 8

Beth Pilato Phoenix, AZ

The program really works and takes off much faster than we had anticipated. So far we are thrilled to have Freedom Debt Relief representing us to negotiate our Debt. Keep up the good work!!

Luis r Garcia Los Angeles, CA

Amazing company to be a client of. They handle matters very professional and in a timely manner. Always making sure you the customer are taken care of. I would highly recommend this company to anyone trying to consolidate their debt and live a better life debt free

Danny Long Webb City, MO

I am very pleased to this point in the process.

Melissa Springfield, MO

Thank you so much freedom for helping me get out of debt.

A Santa Maria, CA

Still in the debt resolution process. It was a bit scary the first three months, but once my creditors started working with freedom debt relief everything has settle down. Freedom debt relief handles all the settlements with the creditors. Haven't received calls from creditors for a while. Just statements that my debts are being paid down.

kristy Franklin, LA

I was nervous upon entering your program, but you made me feel relax and assured me everything be ok