Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.3

Jennifer Advent Westerville, OH

my favorite thing about consolidated credit is how easily I can work down large debt and my least favorite is the lack of updates

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Apr. 7th, 2021

TinyMouseCS1 Scranton, PA

They are wonderful. They keep you informed every step of the way, and make sure there are no questions.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi TinyMouseCS1, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Triple Seven Chicago, IL

Great program. Excellent customer service and very understanding people. Overall a great experience.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Triple, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Jeanne Grant Notasulga, AL

Tatianna was very personable. Felt like I was a friend. On the other hand.... I’ve gotten many who apparently did not want to be there!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jeanne, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Logan Dallas, TX

Quick and painless questionnaire and was able to find the right solution to paying off these credit cards.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Logan! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Silverfox064 Atlanta, GA

I love honesty and saving and that is what Consolidated Credit Solutions is all about with Nothing hidden .

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Silverfox064, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Toni

My experience so far has been great. The counselors have been kind,helpful & respectfull.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Toni! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Oct. 21st, 2020

They are easy and reliable and customer support is very available and responsive.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Anonymous, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Bonnie S McKenna

It has been easier. I only wish the interest rate were lower. I wish I would have never go myself into this debt.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Bonnie, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Mar. 17th, 2020

Bethiny Ruiz

I have always had a good experience! Whenever I have questions I easily get through to someone.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Bethiny, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Mar. 10th, 2020

Brenda ,

I'm a new client so far its been good. Every customer service representative I have spoken with has been kind and helpful when addressing my concerns.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Brenda! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Dec. 22nd, 2020

Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

The people are so helpful and considerate when we call. They are also very knowledgeable about our issues and give straight answers. Thank you.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Wilson, Thanks for calling. We’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Dec. 10th, 2020

Nana Chicago, IL

I have been enrolled in a settlement program but i dont really understand their procedures. What should i do? Can i change it ?

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Nana, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Since we are a credit counseling organization and offer debt management, not debt settlement, I'm not sure what their policies are. You may want to reach out to them for clarification. Feel free to give us a call at 1-877-201-7780, one of our client services representatives may be able to provide some information. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Dec. 10th, 2020

Karen Moss ,

I appreciate the help and kindness I have received each time I have spoken to someone. You are helping me get out of debt soon.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Karen, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Nov. 24th, 2020

Caitlyn Wahiawa, HI

I love how easy they make these, I feel a lot less stressed having my debt with them and them taking charge in helping it be payed off.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Caitlyn! Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo on our website. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Nov. 3rd, 2020

woodgirl1974 Ladson, SC

I would give a 5 but I was not told about the additional cost of the GM membership added to my debt payment. That should have been disclosed when I was told how much my monthly payment was going to be which was $240.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Woodgirl 1974, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.

Leah Oregon, OH

These guys have worked with us since we joined. They are kind and understanding. Glad we signed up with them because it has helped us get back on track and start new.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Leah, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through Consolidated Credit's Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Tyner Atlanta, GA

They're good at explaining how they work with the creditors. I just don't like the added on fees for making payments. Wish it was just the 25 dollar monthly membership fee and nothing more.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Tyner, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Lori Wagner Allentown, PA

I had owed so much on multiple credit cards, and wasn't able to get a loan, due to poor credit. Consolidated Credit helped me pay off over 2/3 of my credit card debt.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Lori, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Mar. 16th, 2020

Bander Lawrence, KS

Taiana was very helpful and responsive. I would thank her as well as ConsolidatedCredit for helping me out to find a convenient way to get rid of the debt.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Bander, thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Jan. 7th, 2020

Tim J

Everyone that I have spoken with at Consolidated Credit has been absolutely a pleasure to work with, and very helpful in getting me through the process.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Tim, we’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Jan. 8th, 2020

Gloria Begovich Skokie, IL

Since I started doing business with Consolidated Credit, I have always had a satisfying experience. The representatives have always been professional and very helpful.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Gloria, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jan. 8th, 2020

Kelly K Portsmouth, OH

I just started with CC but everyone is very helpful and understanding. I am encouraged in knowing that I will be debt free and I am not alone in the process.

Carmen Freeport, NY

The experience so far has been very helpful. I have just started with Consolidated Credit. I need more time to see and express my experience with Consolidated Credit. Thank you

Olivia Martin Johnson City, TN

I spoke with Tori and she was very helpful and kind. She answered all my questions and went above and beyond to help. Great company and great customer service.

LJ Pendergrass, GA

On 5/6 i had called to make a change to my arrangement and Wanda exceeded my expectations and was able to make the changes that i needed. She was also very sweet and pleasant

Zac Midvale, UT

Very upfront, honest and most of all HELPFUL. Made me feel like there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Great program for people who fall into financial hardship

Sherri Moore Milton, WI

Consolidated credit claims to be non-profit but they take a fee every month and they call it a membership due they do not pay with the creditors on time I always paid them on time the only reason I joined was to try to get a lower interest rate cuz I called the creditors myself due to the fact that I was never late with them for years and tried to get a lower rate and they wouldn't and that wasn't fair so I called you guys to get a lower interest rate and you were able to get some cards on but not others and the ones you didn't get on the program still cancelled the cards and they still had to pay them separately at a high interest and the ones you did get on there I could no longer go online and check to make sure they received payment I had no way of knowing whether they receive payment or not and you paid them late I did get late notices from them and I never paid you late it came out automatically so I paid off everything in full about 8 months before the program would have ended so I could stop working with consolidated credit because It hurt my credit score not helped the people on the phone and the people through the messaging on my account or rude at times I found the program not as helpful as I would have liked I would have liked you to make the payments on time I would like more notification I would like that our access to pay more on the accounts to finish earlier I would like you to been able to either get all the credit cards on there or not have attempted to contact them if that was going to make them close the account but still have me make payments and you also closed my online account with you before all my creditors even receive payment and I would have liked to have been able to log online and see zero due to my creditors under your account and you didn't do that you also told me my payoff quote was higher than it was

Alice Nahs and Ioannis Karaminas Westwood, NJ

Wanda was AMAZING!!!! She provided OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Customer service like that is very rare!! You should be so proud having her at your team!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Chris Oakdale, CT

Great customer service! Always very knowledgeable and helpful. I’ve never once had a poor experience with this company as I’ve gotten more and more OUT OF DEBT!

Todd Elliott Westminster, MD

Every time I call the representatives have always help me with all my issue and my questions/concerns with my account. A plus company keep up the great work

Tina Lett Bryan, OH

I wanted to take out a loan to restore my debt to a positive and regulate my spending average again. Sadly it seems like the zero credit statement was a lie.

Roy Frederick Houston, TX

Very helpfull and knowledgable. Explaned the program very well. She was very nice and I feel that this program will help me out in this time of hardship.

Erin Coomes Sellersburg, IN

They have helped me to pay off/down my debt so significantly in only one year. They are always helpful and will to give me advice that helps me make informed decisions.

Alyssa Egan Brooklyn, CT

Great explanation of the services that would be provided to me. Did not at all get frustrated with my millions of silly questions. Very attentive, understanding and helpful

Nicole Manchester, CT

I was getting nowhere with my debt and needed help digging myself out of the hole I dug. I'm so happy I teamed up with Consolidated Credit to get my debt paid off!

Barbara Parks

you were very help full. just want to say thankoiu again. this make so happy that I pay off all the credit card after my hisband pass away thank you again a happy camper

Aurora and Jason Port Saint Lucie, FL

This is a tough process to go through. The staff at Consolidated Credit are understanding, non-judgemental, professional and have great personalities too.

Shelley J Gazy Minneapolis, MN

Every person I have spoken with is informed, personable and understanding. I didn't feel embarrassed or inferior to the person to whom I was "confessing" .

Cynthia Gadar Ramos Mercado Jamaica, NY

Tatiana, the customer representative who helped me, was empathetic, professional and understanding. She is an asset to Consolidated Credit and represents the company well.

SIERRA M DERBY Pioneer, CA

Was overcharged for final payment, has been 2+ months and I'm still awaiting repayment. Was contacted after publishing review and had money returned via direct deposit. Also was charged for services I did not use or need. Take time to read the fine print.

Melissa Priester Stone Mountain, GA

Consolidated Credit provides me with peace of mind when helping me resolve my credit issues. It was a weight lifted off my shoulders. Thanks for all your help.

David Horne Pinetta, FL

I've had nothing but good responses every time I talk to consolidated everyone has been very polite and informative. I appreciate all the help they have given me thanks.

Priscilla Reyes Fort Lauderdale, FL

Tatiana was very nice and friendly. For me, that is the most important thing in receiving Customer service. She answered all of my questions to my satisfaction as well.

keith christensen Damascus, OR

they are very helpful I would like to see a overview of my account with you to see the amount of money that you have taken from me and show me how it is desperts and the people you pay for me thx keith

Hayln James Aliso Viejo, CA

The company seems ok but I did not move forward because I never felt 100% comfortable with the process. At no point in time was it explained to me what the pros and cons are and what I should anticipate in the process unless I used google to research DMP and followed up with an email to my agent. When I went dark for a few days he did not chose to reach out and ask if I have any questions more did he ever try to ask why I had not moved forward. I am in sales and of someone was trying to bring on 20K I'm debt to my company... I'd make a phone call to see how I could onboard that client.

wendy bock Brooklyn, NY

I called because I needed to add something to my account. It was easy.. I had a few questions which were answered to my satisfaction. I am please with the service I received.

Doris Woods Chapel Hill, NC

Excellent attention to detail and extraordinary knowledge on using the online tool and how to update my accounts with balances and statement end dates.

Willie Brigance Hendersonville, TN

Tatiana was very polite and helpful...she resolved my issues in no time,such a blessing to see that there is still sweet and kind customer service people out there...Thanks so much for all your help Tatiana.

millie stoff Melbourne, FL

What I appreciate about Juan is his willingness to help and look up records to verify your status. He is also a very pleasant and well-mannered professional!