Best Company Guarantee Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc. Logo

Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

8.3

Dianne Bradsher Bethania, NC

Your representatives have done an "above and outstanding job to make me aware of a problem that was occurring expense" that was going on with my Finger Hut account. I appreciate you so much and will be letting others know what an "Outstanding " job you do!!!!!

Thomas Alderman CO

The customer service has been stellar during my 4 year journey with Consolidated Credit. I recently spoke with a representative to make arrangements for my final payment. I would recommend Consolidated Credit for anyone how is overwhelmed with credit debt.

Anne Marie Fierst East Hanover, NJ

In the three years that I've been dealing with Consolidated Credit, I've had only good experiences! I'm happy to say that my debt is 80% gone and my credit score is on the rise! Customer service personnel are always so pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Consolidated Credit!

M Sales Harrison, AR

I could not have asked for a better experience today when I called to add some accounts to our consolidation. Juan was very patient and helpful and walked me through the whole process. I now feel like the weight of the world is off our shoulders and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Kevin King Pearland, TX

My experience was so quick and easy that I'm sure that the entire revision of my account took less than two or three minutes tops! It is fantastic when,as a customer, you don't have to explain yourself over and over to have your concern addressed properly. Thank you very much. I am completely satisfied with your service!

Ann Nizzardi Williamstown, NJ

Everytime I called Consolidated Credit I received courteous, pleasant service.Since the start, everyone has treated me with the utmost respect.Thank you to all. Tatiana, Sarina, etc. You took this nerve racking, embarrassing time and helped me relax and trust your expertise. Thank you for EVERYTHING!

B LC Fort Worth, TX

Consolidated Credit is so easy to work with and creditors work well with them.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi BLC, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Aug. 9th, 2021

randie taff Canton, MO

They have helped me pay down deb. I am very pleased with their service

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Randie, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Jose Reza Los Angeles, CA

I'M VERY SATISFIED THEY ARE KIND PEOPLE AND THEY HELP YOU WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS WE HAVE THANKS

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jose, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Jul. 14th, 2021

D. Ford Augusta, GA

Professional, yet compassionate and understanding of their client's situation.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Ford, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Richard Cruz Sugar Land, TX

Lower my rates on debt, dislike the fact that they didn't make arrangements with creditors regarding the due date. So every month some of my account show past due

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Richard, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. We’re glad that we were able to work with your creditor to lower the interest rates on your debt. As for changing due dates, creditors typically do not let anyone other than the cardholder to change the due date. It is for this reason that when we send a proposal to your creditor, we advise them of the date we will be disbursing your payment. Should clients see that their payment is posting after the closing date on their statement, they would need to contact the creditor to determine if the due date with them should be changed. Our goal is to have our clients select a program due date that will ensure their payments are made in full and on time to us every month. In turn, we send the funds to the creditors as close to the same date as possible every month to establish a consistent payment history. We will be happy to review your statements and accounts with you to determine if the past due amounts that you are seeing are negatively affecting your credit reporting and make a plan to resolve them if they are. You can upload the statement(s) in question through our web portal for us to review and respond or you can call in to discuss them with someone in real time.

Jul. 1st, 2021

Edward Corley Charlotte, NC

Consolidate Credit has been a pleasure to work with and they have been very helpful in handling my situation.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Edward, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Raygoza Maria

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Monthly fees are very reasonable. Courteous and detailed

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Raygoza, We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out Consolidated Credit's YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Angela Martinez Katy, TX

My credit card balances are getting lowered. I have already closed multiple accounts using Consolidated Credit. I'm very happy with the service!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Angela, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Ken Roullier Anchorage, AK

very professional and helpful. They were able to quickly get things rolling and had all the answers to my questions.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Ken, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Rodney Khodr High Point, NC

very good and very helpful in resolving issues. They are honest with you. They give clear direction on they do.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Rodney, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

Ian Sutton, WV

Easy to understand, a good program, and very accomomodating. Customer service is easy to work with and good response to the question.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Ian, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Regina Lake Elsinore, CA

It was an easy plan to stick to and they provided support. They were knowledgeable about the service.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Regina, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

Dennis Marietta, GA

They're a very understanding company and break down the whole process of the debt management program.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Dennis, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Michelle Harris Beaverton, OR

They really helped me save, although I took a hit in my credit score. I was able to get financing for a new car no problem. The dip in my score was not mentioned when I asked the cons of signing up, so I would have appreciated all the facts so as to make an educated decision. All in all though, I'm glad I use CCC.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Dear Michelle, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Dec. 22nd, 2020

Nancy Montenegro Lafayette, IN

The overall experience was fast and easy. Very satisfied.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Nancy, Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center on Consolidated Credit's website. These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Tammy Naquin Columbus, OH

I had several questions to ask and she answered them quickly in a professional way. She was kind and patient with me until I understood. I worked in customer service and appreciate when I receive good service.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Tammy, Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Jun. 29th, 2021

Gary Fobes San Jose, CA

I called to ask a question about a payment on one of my creditors bill And Tatiana gave very good clarification of my concern on the issue. Thank you Tatiana and consolidated credit. Gary Fobes

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Gary, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

donna olson

My guy Erick was fantastic with getting me on board. The process was painless. My mind can breathe again. To know there’s a solution there are no words. My mind is at ease again.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Welcome aboard Donna! Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Jackie Cunningham Wilmington, DE

Consolidated Credit are a godsend that has gave such peace of mind...,I feel like I can breathe knowing I have witnesses proving I am doing my best to pay my creditors on time...Thank YOU!!!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Jackie, We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Now that you’re on your way to becoming debt free, don’t forget to take advantage of all the free financial education resources we offer. We hold free webinars every month that can help you achieve and maintain financial stability long-term. Make sure to check them out!

Sherry Stony Creek, VA

This has been a very helpful program for me and I am getting my balances paid down. Every person I have spoken with has been very helpful and polite. I have already recommended someone and they are a current client.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Sherry, Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

pearl jamn Rolling Meadows, IL

tatiana was great ! resolved my issue in under 3 mins...had to suspend payment due to uncertainty of covid-19...just call they are there to help ! good luck all & stay healthy 🙇‍♂️

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Pearl, We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Deborah Ramirez Spokane, WA

My husband and I are extremely grateful for the opportunity Consolidated Credit is affording us to get out of debt. Our credit card balances are being reduced faster than we were hoping! Thank you!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Deborah, Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo. It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Monica Long Kansas City, MO

Customer service is ALWAYS friendly and super helpful. Even when I couldn't afford to pay my bill, the representative made sure to help me get it all figured out. Such a great company!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Monica, Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Mar. 16th, 2020

techla yankura Brownsville, PA

I was calling to cancel C.C. Brian talked me through important information. Please acknowledge this wonderful person. Very helpful and pleasant to talk to. I am staying with this company. Thank you Brian

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Techla, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Dec. 19th, 2019

Charles M.Gardner

Tatiana was a great help to me. She resolved my issues in getting my accounts closed. She has a great smiling face. She was courteous and very helpful in resolving my issues. She is a great asset to your organization.

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Charles, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Dec. 19th, 2019

Karen Castaic, CA

I spoke with Tatiana today about an issue with one of my accounts and she “Took the bull by the horns” immediately! She was very kind & caring about my problem 😀 Thank you so much Tatiana for all of your help!

Reply from Consolidated Credit Solutions, Inc.

Hi Karen, thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo: It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Jan. 8th, 2020

Clint W. Atlanta, KS

I have been receiving letters from my creditors and needing help getting them uploaded to get the issues resolved. I am so great full for all the help i’ve Been getting so far.

Dave Wilson Cumming, GA

I've had nothing but good experiences with Consolidated Credit Solutions . It really helped me out a lot after a divorce and trying to pay my bills . Much thanks to you guys , it saved me from having to file bankruptcy .

MARILYN M GREENE Elloree, SC

My bills are up to date and my balances are going down. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much for all your help with this matter!!! TATIANA was so helpful and went above and beyond during our conversation.

Peggy Parton Asheville, NC

My experience was a pleasant one. The staff were always polite, professional and very helpful. Anytime I had any questions, they were very helpful and made sure my questions were answered.

Barbara Brisben St. Petersburg, FL

Since signing on with them a few months ago, I have been very pleased and relieved. They have kept me informed of what they were doing every step of the process. And they are very friendly to talk to.

Julie Lexington, SC

Absolutely the best service ever. Mark made me feel confident that I have chosen the best company to help me!! Thank you for your professional service and your help. Thank you!!!

Dennis C Glore Carrollton, GA

Favorable analysis for the action necessary to reduce debt. Overall rating initially is what drove me to the website. Clarification of expenditures could be better explained. I'm going to rate this website for conducting business with creditors later.

beverly robinson Wilmerding, PA

You were very helpful,but like I said I can't send any money to the credit card people and you too, there sending me texts now sending me late fee plus charging me more, that why I called you to help me

Anonymous Dawsonville, GA

It was rated highly on BBB list. The customer service rep Claudia was very helpful and caring. The enrollment was very easy. I look forward to working with them to become debt free within next 3 - 4 years.

Jeff Smith Charleston, WV

Whenever I need to contact Consolidated, the customer service representatives are always friendly, empathetic, and knowledgeable. This has made the debt consolidation process much less traumatic. As always, thank you!

kokosinski Baltimore, MD

I would greatly tell others of your service. You have been very kind and helpful in answering all of my questions. Only recently I have a problem logging on. Three people have tried to help but no results.

Patricia FAILLA Homosassa, FL

I am very happy with the results on my credit cards that this company is helping me with. Lowing my interest rate it will help pay off my cards sooner and lower the monthly payments. I am very satisfied with this company .+

Nancy Harley Winston-Salem, NC

Thank you for helping out; I actually called and hung up on the first person that answered (Cleveland) due to calculating my payment incorrectly. Thanks again for all the help !

Becky J Cohick Montoursville, PA

I spoke with customer service rep, Tatiana. She was very polite and helpful throughout the conversation. She was knowledgeable about the information I needed and was able to successfully take care of my issues.

Sandra Jordan Evansville, IN

Tatiana was one of the most helpful and friendly persons I have had the pleasure of working with. She help resolve all the issues I asked her about. She is a gem in your organization.

Terry Norton Waukesha, WI

I was seeking information for our home equity loan and needed several pieces of information. The individual who waited on me was responsive and knowledgeable. She emailed me immediately With the information I required.

DeAra Warren Spotsylvania, VA

Tatiana was polite and energetic. It was a pleasure speaking with her about my account. She is knowledgeable about the services you offer and I felt very comfortable. A great experience!

Tiffany Charlottesville, VA

I would have never been able to take care of my debt on my own. With the help from Consolidated Credit I paid off everything in no time. It was a hassle free process from day one.