The Credit People

6.4

Miss Tyler Aiken, SC

Very progressive work & pleasant staff members!

Paul Dekker Louisville, KY

I think they do a good job but seem to stretch out the process.

Steve L Hubert, NC

they provided awesome service and great results

Rod Decatur, GA

Been working with the credit people company for four months and with them forcing companies to update account information accounts remain on my report and my credit score have Deceased! About $400 dollars later/ 4mths later! Would not recommend using them I would highly recommend just doing it yourself!

Troy Vashon Las Vegas, NV

Very happy with the progress of my bettering my credit. The Credit People have been a pleasure to work with.

Sonya Ward Indianapolis, IN

This company is freaking amazing! They deliver on what they say they will do,,, Highly recommend them..

Brooke Chicago, IL

After a couple months I've already seen improvements and have been very happy. They have been on top of everything.

Ralph Warble Arlington Heights, IL

The Credit People really know what they're doing and they're great to deal with. Highly recommend them.

Anthony Bryant Brandon, FL

Knowledgeable, prompt Great staff , Explain all the steps needed and began working on my credit immediately .

Jonathan Torres

Very happy they removed lots of bad things on my reports. And they are still working on my score. Good job! Rip mela

Wendy Plano, TX

Big help with my credit. It was easy and super worth it for the money. They raised my score and my credit is a million times better. Thanks!

Shanice Hood

I have tried to call over 7 times to cancel my credit. The first time I was hung up on. The other times I waited over 40 minutes wait time for each call before hanging up and calling back. All I want to do is simply cancel. I also called directly when they open and still have not talked to anyone

Tony Deacs New York, NY

I've been with them for a few months now, they have already helped and taken some stuff off my credit.. my score's going up..we'll see!

Jen Seattle, WA

Happy with the service, they did good. My credit is better, I still have some work to do but Im much better off! Thanks!

Kelly Marie Matawan, NJ

THEY'RE GREAT!!! They gave me a letter of recommendation to my job too! really liked them!!! :) THANK YOU!!!

r wells Tallahassee, FL

totally disappointed,they did good for about 2months,then totally forgot me.no one answers the phone there.most of my credit that was removed fell off because 7 years was up.automatically these items came of.what a waste of 600.00 dollars.there is no such thing as credit repair but time.i did a lot of disputes myself.

William Columbia, MO

The Credit People are a bunch of lairs. I was with them for over a year and they worked on less than half of the problems on my credit report. They did not look into all of the items on my report they kept them on hold for over a year. The Credit People are a waste of money and I plan on pursing a 50% refund.

Ray Ambler, PA

Been with them 7 months I had 26 negative they removed 17 so far not disputed but removed great company

Elena

We made progress and improvement. My score was increased.

Brian Fort Lauderdale, FL

Communication could be better with the customer

Anonymous Lithonia, GA

They could let you know about the removal of inquiries

Bern1017 Cedar Crest, NM

Very responsive, with excellent customer service.

Bill Mount Pleasant, SC

They helped my credit. They did what they said they would.

Eric V. Scottsdale, AZ

They did a great job removing negative credit line items

sal Kingsburg, CA

could not delet all my debet and dose not delet hard checks

Big help! Burbank, CA

Almost perfect. Needs to be reminded on updates

Fabiano Ostrowski Jacksonville, FL

Just don't like the way they talk when want stop my service

No name Newark, NJ

The take their take to do a dispute. I don't see result and it's been 3 month already.

Troy J Powell Cincinnati, OH

Knowledge of Industry, Quick Response Time, Results

Tom kliene Chicago, IL

Awesome job. Scores up about 90 points and a ton of stuff got fixed on my credit.

Derrick Wallace Covington, GA

These people take your money and tell lots of lies...dont trust these people save your...never working on your credit... but will email you if you miss a payment....DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Reply from The Credit People

Hi Derrick, we really appreciate your feedback, and we are so sorry to hear you were not pleased with our service. We have tried to reach you via phone and through this site to assist you further with your account. Unfortunately, you were only with us for 1 month (you paid the $19 start up fee, and you made one monthly payment and then put your account on "hold"). We do care about you as a customer, and want to get you the best results possible, but credit repair does take time, and there's only so much we can do in just 1 month. Please contact us at anytime if you'd like to review your account details, and discuss how we can assist you further (866-382-3410 and press option 4). We are always happy to help :)

Aug. 27th, 2019

janell Columbus, OH

They raised my score 43 points in five months!! They really do help get you results!

Gilly Miami, FL

My reports transformation has been awesome! Can't say thank you enough..Excellent company!!

Ken Phoenix, AZ

I've been very impressed with the service. They take great are of their customers.

Sammy Philadelphia, PA

Just started and already a WORLD of difference from the last company I was with! Thx!

Jackie Clear Elk Grove Village, IL

Great service...REALLY helped me with my credit. I think they're the best out there.

SHANE Houston, TX

Great company...first round of disputes and 4 things taken off my report. So far so Good!!

Ian Plainfield, IL

I signed up with The Credit People and in just a few months, we were able to get the home loan we needed.

Brooke

I think they're doing a really great job. It's been easy and I'm happy I chose them.

Michael Rice Conway, AR

Just started with this company so far very happy. I'll let you know with my results.

Montana Ferris, TX

Never helped my score improve, also never have me credit score information or kept me updated

Reply from The Credit People

Hi Montana! Thank you for letting us know your feedback and concerns. All of our clients are emailed their starting scores, as well as they are posted on their dashboard. We do post any ongoing changes to our client's credit on their dashboards so they can login at their convenience and review them. We also notify our clients via email anytime we submit disputes, review results, or are notified of a change to their credit. So it sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding with how your dashboard worked and how updates were posted, and we would be happy to review that with you at your convenience. You can reach us at 866-382-3410 x 4 or [email protected] Have a great day, and stay safe! -The Credit People-

Jan. 6th, 2021

J p San Diego, CA

Very poor service and overrated. I took over and got my issue resolved directly with merchant

Alfonso Miami, FL

Great Customer Service - Results not so great

Anonymous Easton, MD

They drag out the process over months with very little real impact on my score.

Dan Marble Falls, TX

Started out active on the case but then got quiet with no updates several months later.

Scott Houston, TX

Cost is low, customer service is average.

Sarah Indianapolis, IN

They helped me clean up the messes in my credit, so I could pursue my goals.

Victor Heitz Aurora, IL

They fixed my credit. It was an easy process. Good results!

Sammy HG Matawan, NJ

MY CREDIT SCORE WENT UP 70 POINTS SO FAR! THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT THANKS

RJ Chicago, IL

This company helped me out big time with my credit. Awesome!