The Credit People

6.8

Reliable Client Albany, GA'

Was able to get approved for home loan through using the credit people. I used for about 5 months.

Damon Dolton, IL'

Because they went beyond and above to get my credit back on the right track

#theygotmestr8

Just an awesome experience! Excellent customer service and support

Barbara Smith Houston, TX

They're good. Very responsive to your questions website user friendly

Bill League Knightdale, NC

They are doing what they say they are going to do. That simple.

Darnell Fredericksburg, VA

They do as much as they can with what they can. At a certain point there is very little that they can do.

Kevin Parker

They seem to be great they are on top of credit repair and getting stuff off your report

Pam Carrollton, GA

You guys were great to start with but seemed to slack off toward the end of getting everything cleared up.

Shaina

They are doing what they claim to do, but I think some areas could use some improvement.

Thomas J Savannah, GA

Did what was expected and more. My score went up over 125 points!

Darrell

Good customer service. I like the website they give you to track their progress.

Jared Charlotte, NC

Do not waste your time with this company. I was with them for over 2 months and my credit actually dropped. When I contacted them to see what's going on I had mentioned that I was considering canceling my account. I decided not to cancel and went back to my account a couple of hours later to they cancelled my account for me. Save your money, these "credit people" don't care about you, they care about the bottom line.

Reply from The Credit People

Hi Jared, We really appreciate you letting us know your concerns. Based on what you have described, I can see how it would frustrate you. First, we wanted to say, we are truly sorry for any confusion. You have spoken to our reps a few times, and we would never want you to feel we weren’t doing our absolute best for you. Based on what you described, there are a few things we can definitely help clarify. We were able to remove 4 negative accounts from your reports (which is good news). Each time a negative account is removed, it helps to clear up your reports so new creditors will no longer see that previous late payment history. The less negative accounts you have on your reports, the better your chances will be of getting approved for credit and receiving more favorable interest rates. You mentioned that your scores dropped, but it’s important to make sure you are reviewing those scores through a reliable source. Credit Monitoring sites such as Credit Karma, Credit Sesame, etc, do not provide the same scores a lender would see (which is why it’s not a hard inquiry to review your scores through those sites, but it is when a lender pulls them since it’s a completely different calculation of your scores). The most reliable source to review updates to your credit is through the bureaus directly (Transunion, Experian, and Equifax) since they are the ones that actually report your credit. However, the only way to accurately know your credit scores is to have a lender pull them (but you don’t want to do that often in order to avoid additional inquiries on your reports). There’s nothing we do in this process that would lower your scores, so it sounds like there is another factor that may be lowering your scores (such as high credit utilization). We did offer to look into this further for you when we received your cancellation request, but unfortunately, you declined that offer. We would still be willing to do that for you if you'd like. You also mentioned that you were thinking about canceling your account and then changed your mind. The great thing about our service is you can reactivate your account at any time. All you would need to do is send us an email or give us a call and we can reactivate it that same day (during business hours). We welcome our clients back even if their account was already previously canceled. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, we’d be happy to assist you! - The Credit People

Feb. 20th, 2020

Scammed Person

Months and months of paying my $79 and my score didn’t improve at all! Zero response from their “customer service” every time I contacted them, until I demanded a cancellation and refund. They claimed there was a “plan in place” but apparently the plan was just to keep collecting money from a sucker. It’s hard to admit when you’ve been scammed, but this is 100% a scam company. Save your money and dispute by yourself using Credit Karma or a similar site for free.

SALVATORE MARTORANA Summerfield, FL

I reach out to THE CREDIT PEOPLE to assist with my credit. HUGH MISTAKE...Since then, I have been sued by creditors who were once willing to work things out. When I reach out to them, their response was, "They just dispute items on your behave." Save your money, you can dispute anything and everything yourself , at no charge. Thanks for nothing. My situation is worse do to potential JUDGEMENTs.

Reply from The Credit People

Hi Salvatore, we are so sorry to hear you were not pleased with our service. We do care about our clients, and we aren't looking for them to be upset or frustrated in any way. We have been in business for over 16 years and helped thousands of clients to improve their credit. For your particular case, we were able to remove 12 negative accounts from your reports. That does help to clear up your reports from those negative marks, and it also helps to increase your scores. Just to clarify, we were here to dispute your negative accounts to have as many of them removed as legally possible. What that means is, if the creditor can't prove your account meets the legal requirement, or you were never past due, or the account was never yours, it could be removed from your reports. However, if an account is yours, and it is an outstanding debt that was never paid, any creditor can choose to take you to court and get a judgement against you (that is entirely up to the creditors discretion and we don't have any control over that). With that being said, we can completely understand your frustration in being sued. We would hope you would consider the negative accounts we were able to have removed from your reports while you had our service. We truly wish you all the best in all you do moving forward! - The Credit People

Sep. 10th, 2018

Juli Sanchez

I use the credit people to bump my score. With my new score I will get a mortgage and buy my first rental house. I like the service.

Arnold Flowa New York, NY

Im new to the credit people but so far so good. My score has gone up in the 2 months I have been services by them. I picked them because they are cheaper than the others.

Jon Roueful Mountain View, CA

I signed up to the credit people maybe 3 months ago. Overall experience is solid and my score went up. Nothing mind blowing. - Jon

Jack B San Francisco, CA

Great customer service. Excellent results. I highly recommend this company and it's much less expensive than others I looked into.

Julie Edison, NJ

I had 9 out of my 11 negative items on my credit report fixed. This was exactly what I was looking for and the credit people did a great job.

Marina F. Chicago, IL

Huge THANK YOU to The Credit People for exceeding my expectations! I just showed my mom where to sign up online so look for her too!

Hely Rodriguez Homestead, FL

I'm very pleased with the service, my credit was in bad shape. I'm about to close on a house. The service is excellent and fast.

Jen Gridier Matawan, NJ

I could easily give them a 10, but I wasn't receiving their email responses initially which was important at the time. Regardless, they were great. thanks.

Rami New York, NY

They did such a great job for me. My credit is so much better and I'm ready to move forward with my home shopping this spring...very excited!

Troy Elk Grove Village, IL

This was AWESOME. My friend recommended me and he used them before. They helped me get my score up 114 points! GREAT JOB!

Linda Orlando, FL

Great Customer Service!! I have been using their services since September 2015 and I have seen some improvement. Thank You!!

Kenny Matawan, NJ

I have been very impressed with the credit people so far. Everyone I have had interaction with has been professional and kind.

Ashraf Hafez Corpus Christi, TX

I am halfway through the process. I am very satisfied with what these guys are doing and money was well spent. I recommended them.

Brittany San Antonio, TX

If you need your credit repaired, I recommend using The Credit People. They provided great service and I am extremely satisfied with my results. : )

Montana Ferris, TX

Never helped my score improve, also never have me credit score information or kept me updated

Reply from The Credit People

Hi Montana! Thank you for letting us know your feedback and concerns. All of our clients are emailed their starting scores, as well as they are posted on their dashboard. We do post any ongoing changes to our client's credit on their dashboards so they can login at their convenience and review them. We also notify our clients via email anytime we submit disputes, review results, or are notified of a change to their credit. So it sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding with how your dashboard worked and how updates were posted, and we would be happy to review that with you at your convenience. You can reach us at 866-382-3410 x 4 or [email protected] Have a great day, and stay safe! -The Credit People-

Jan. 6th, 2021

Nick S

Results. They simply get results and that the difference!

Peggy Webber

Everything they do has a major impact on my credit!

James C Childers Nebo, NC

Customer appreciation and very professional.

Mayra Ramos Mount Pocono, PA

My credit scores have got up a great deal. Thanks

Zac Anna, TX

customer service was great and they help me

Peter Dykstra

They did a great job and dealt with a lot of stuff.

Kedmia Milam

I really appreciate the fast and precise service.

Dangerous D. Inman, SC

Great price for the service offered. Quick and painless.

Gabriel Fernandez Homestead, FL

They delivered on everything they promised.

Laura Weigand Wheeling, WV

I needed help in with my credit score and it was a great experience.

LH Houston, TX

They are really thorough and on top of things!

Brenda Houston, TX

Because they are always available & great customer service

Joseph Zaccheo Cambridge, MA

Very quick with responses and removal of disputes have been good so far.

Dwayne Lawrenceville, GA

Caring people that will do the best they can with what they have to work with.

Miss Tyler Aiken, SC

Very progressive work & pleasant staff members!

Paul Dekker Louisville, KY

I think they do a good job but seem to stretch out the process.

Steve L Hubert, NC

they provided awesome service and great results

Rod Decatur, GA

Been working with the credit people company for four months and with them forcing companies to update account information accounts remain on my report and my credit score have Deceased! About $400 dollars later/ 4mths later! Would not recommend using them I would highly recommend just doing it yourself!

Troy Vashon Las Vegas, NV

Very happy with the progress of my bettering my credit. The Credit People have been a pleasure to work with.

Sonya Ward Indianapolis, IN

This company is freaking amazing! They deliver on what they say they will do,,, Highly recommend them..

Brooke Chicago, IL

After a couple months I've already seen improvements and have been very happy. They have been on top of everything.