The Credit People

6.8

Rose Smithtown, NY

Great service, were a big help in understanding what was wrong wit my credit reports

No name Stone Mountain, GA

Great service. Only thing they dont call you much. You just get a notification in your email

Kenny Knox Wichita Falls, TX

Did a fantastic job in a short period of time. Got all of my negative postings reversed!

Ivette Allentown, PA

Great help and I had to do little . They helped me get my score up 100 points in 6 months.

Jessica Hensley Timberville, VA

My credit has improved. It would be nice to have more information so I can understand the dispute process better.

Sharon Granite Bay, CA

because they are always friendly and very helpful in answering any questions I have.

Milt Pottstown, PA

Because they really helped my credit score and fought for me every step of the way...!

Grey Irving, TX

Good people. They walk you through it and if I had any questions they would pick up phone

Gil Joliet, IL

Easy to deal with. Sent various emails about random inquiries and always responded within the hour.

Willll Lehigh Acres, FL

It was simple, thrustfull and I was able to buy my house and a piece of mine.. thanks

D. Phillips Elizabeth, NJ

Everything your company stated it would do, it did! I have no complaints with the service provided.

Kathy Urbano

I have tried to review them before and they lie and say they don't know who I am! I Hired them last year because after looking at my reports they claimed they could help. within four months I had my score increase by 18 points because of ME, not Credit People! I managed through writing the original creditor to get a collection removed. They had the nerve to email me and say your score has gone up! I pointed out that it went up because of MY EFFORTS, not theirs! Their response was unbelievable as they had the nerve to tell me that we are a partnership in this! That 'together" we will raise my score!! Lol...Nope I fired them & they only refunded me 1 month. In addition before I fired them my scores began to get worse even though I was paying down my credit cards and wasn't behind on anything. They never had an explanation just the perpetual it takes time. This was 5 months after I hired them. So NO I would not recommend this company.

Reply from The Credit People

Hi Kathy, We really appreciate you letting us know your concerns. Based on what you have described, we can see how it would frustrate you. First we wanted to say, we are truly sorry for any confusion. We have spoken with you many times when you had service with us, and we would never want you to feel we weren’t doing our best for you. You also mentioned that you have tried to review us before but you were informed we didn’t know who you are. The review you left on this site is a separate site than our company, so it sounds like you may have spoken to a rep that does not work with The Credit People. There are a few things we can definitely help clarify. In addition to the collection account you mentioned you removed on your own, we were able to remove 10 negative accounts from your reports (which is good news). Your scores should go up based on the collection account you removed as well as the other negative accounts we removed which included some charge off accounts. Consumers can always work on their credit at any time such as paying down the balances on any existing credit, making on-time payments, etc. The confusion comes in when you are working on your credit at the same time we are, and there is no way to determine who got which accounts removed. We typically don’t recommend our clients work on their credit at the same time we are so they can truly see what positive results we are getting for them. You mentioned before you stopped our service your scores decreased. We are so sorry to hear that, and we could have definitely reviewed where you were seeing your scores decrease to get to the bottom of what changed with your credit. Unfortunately, since this was a year ago, there is now way to determine now what changed previously. There is nothing we do in this process that would lower your scores, so it sounds like there was another factor impacting your scores at that time. We are so sorry you weren’t pleased with our service and as a courtesy, you did receive a refund for your last month of service. This means that you were with us for five months, and only paid for four. This was done to show you that in addition to the results we were able to get for you, we would also refund that last month. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly. Our number is 866-382-3410x4 or email support again at any time. Thank you again. Best Regards, -The Credit People -

Nov. 22nd, 2019

Keoin Brown

They started off well, I was getting phone calls and letters sent home. After about 3 months, My credit score didn't move. I couldn't get any phone calls back and I had no clue if my credit was being repaired or not. I stopped paying and they didn't contact me until two months later as if they had just noticed. Which further more made me think no one was working on my case.

blake

I recently used The Credit People and I'm very upset that I used them. They guarantee results within 45-60 days, and after three months of no changes on my credit report I cancelled with The Credit People. They disputed three of the six companies on my credit report, but nothing changed and The Credit People stopped contacting me. They did refund me the $59 that they were taking out for this month, but not for the other two months of $59 each. That was $118.00 wasted. I might go back to Lexington Law, even though they cost more they removed three disputes from my credit report within a month. I definitely do not recommend The Credit People, I don't know how they got decent ratings in the first place.

JARED BUSBY Houston, TX

I am currently the victim of identity theft,and being in a position to find a place of my own my credit score could play an important role as-too whether or not I can celebrate my recovery in a place of my own! 18-months TOMORROW! PRAISE the LORD OH MY SOUL!

Patti Buckels

Patti I have been with "The Credit People" since last July almost a year. I have only had one item removed from all 3 credit bureau's and that item was easy. I had been late once with this credit card and they were able to get that off. My other items I have several more I have 2 settlements but have paid off and they can't get those taken off. They have not helped me to my satisfaction.

Marilyn Aurora, IL

I started a few months ago and they have already gotten stuff removed from my reports. I am very happy with the service so far and would recommend it.

Halley S Elk Grove Village, IL

I was with the credit people for 5 months and had a great experience. the service was professional and they did a really great job, they were awesome.

Jason E Chicago, IL

My wife and I signed up a couple months ago because we want to buy a house in the spring. Its already looking like we'll be doing just that! I'm excited

Jim Perry Tempe, AZ

Been with them 4 months now, and they've done a good job. My only wish is that it was cheaper than the 59 per month...but it's worth it. they're probably the fairest priced company out there too

Tony Tempe, AZ

good company ..glad to give them a good review, they did a great job. its my 3rd attempt at credit repair.. I guess third times a charm witht eh right company

Reilly Elk Grove Village, IL

3 months in and going strong! It was a great choice...I tried this on my own and it was soooo time consuming. Well worth the money and I think they're doing a great job.

C.K. Tempe, AZ

They're great! I used another company before and wasted my money so I went into this not expecting much, but they exceeded my expectations! I've sent them a few people too!

Sam Burton Ontario, CA

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. Reasonable prices and they get the job done. I started with them 5 months ago and I can say it was definitely worth it.

Bradley

All I can say is they know their stuff and spent time talking with me. I strongly recommend them. They made me feel comfortable and confident! thank you so much.

Kat Janiak Chicago, IL

Great company. Happy to recommend them. They've always been helpful and the customer service has been awesome and they did a great job fixing my credit. -Kat

David Williamsburg, VA

I have had this company for the past 6 months and only 4 items were fixed out of 10. When you call the customer care number, you are on hold and asked to leave your number for someone to call you back. I would steer clear of this company as they think you are "Special" and you are "Lucky Enough" to be one of their clients... But the truth is they are never available via their 800 number and frankly the results speak volumes, especially since I was assured they had experts working on my behalf... You simply cannot get a hold of this company. If you are LUCKY enough to get a hold of someone, it may be a better experience for you.

Michael Schnell Chicago, IL

I was very happy with the results for the time I was with them.

Jennifer Grogan Gray, GA

Credit score went up 100 points in 3 months

David Campbell Scotts Valley, CA

They were able to greatly improve my credit report

Kimberly mcsharry

They quickly and effectively removed every bad mark on my credit

Florence Jean-Baptiste

Solved all my credit issues and was able to get my credit score up !

Frank Schwarz

They did what they said exactly. They helped me clean up my credit reports.

Andre Messner Papillion, NE

Easy to work with and they did a better job then I thought they would.

Billy Virginia Beach, VA

My credit was improved so much from where it was unbelievable good turn around!

Chris Lebo, KS

Did a great job. They know that they are doing. Very helpful.

Sari

It was hard to get a hold of someone to help me. I did it myself and got better results. It was a waste of time and money for me.

Reply from The Credit People

Hi Sarina, We are so sorry to hear you were not pleased with our service. We would never want any of our customers to feel it was a waste of time or money. I did review your account to see if I could assist you further, and I see that you were only with us for 2.5 months (you signed up on 12/8/17 and cancelled on 2/26/18). During that 2.5 month period, we were able to confirm that 15 of your negative accounts were removed from your reports based on our service (which was a 65.22% improvement). That's actually fantastic results in a short period of time. By having those negative accounts removed from your reports, it increases your chances of getting approved for credit in the future, and it also increases your credit scores. In the short time you were with us, we did review your account with you over the phone twice, and also sent you 10 email updates during those two months. Credit repair is not typically a fast process and most clients take approximately 6-7 months to complete their credit repair. However, Congratulations on having more cleared up reports and higher scores! We wish you all the best in all you do moving forward. - The Credit People

Sep. 10th, 2018

donald trump

good communication, excellent customer service, good results

Odilon gomez

The best company ever. Your prices went up already that's not good

Jim

effective in increasing my credit score and eliminating bad information in my credit reports

Sandra Olivo

They help as much to keep your credit clean and your score higher!

glassman Castle Rock, CO

They did exactly what they advertise to do, repair my credit.

Anonymous Longmont, CO

They got alot of marks off my credit I didn't know didn't belong there.

Na'eem New Orleans, LA

The credit people helped me raise my credit score higher than it's ever been!

Brandon Leander, TX

Disputed everything on my credit history that I couldn't do personally

Tracy Minneapolis, MN

They where every helpful when it came to asking and answering questions

Ryan C. Tampa, FL

Very easy and friendly onboarding process with great technology e

Bran S. Elton, LA

They really made it easy for me! No hassle, just hustle and I appreciated that!

Finnigan Spokane, WA

I've used them a couple different times, and had great success

Randy Jones Shelbyville, TN

Price was good and they did exactly what they said that they would do for me.