Discover Logo

Discover

8.9

J Connelly Saratoga Springs, UT

I love that Discover always has your credit score with every billing or you can look it up on their website every time. Great customer service also.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Really good travel cards to use. The no international transaction fee seems small but it’s saves you lots of money in the long run. Good customer service too.

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

I absolutely love my Discover card! The no annual fee really sold me on it. The app with the card as well is very straight forward to use.

Binky Little Rock, AR

I love the cashback option. I feel like I get paid to use my credit card!! It helps that I always pay off my card each month.

David T Draper, UT

I like the 5% cash back they have for different areas each quarter. I also like that they don't charge a fee. Their customer service is top notch!!

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

We have had a discover card for 10 years now. We love the 5% cash back every quarter on selected items and their customer service.

Ashley Smith Jacksonville, FL

They give you cashback on almost every purchase which is rewarding. It is a great starter credit card to build your score.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Discover cards are not accepted at all stores so it can be hard to use. The cashback rewards can be overrated because they are not as good as other cards.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I love how easy it was for me to set up my first credit card as a college student. It gave me no stress and I feel confident about my credit!

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had a Discover card for years although I don't use it much because I get better points with other cards I have its nice to have it when I need it.

Ken Francis Provo, UT

I love this bank. It is very useful and very easy to use. It has great rates and benefits. I love my discover card. I love it.

Tess L Provo, UT

I've had my discover card for less than a year, but it has worked well so far! They have bonuses each month for different categories, and for referring a friend.

Rebecca Provo, UT

Love my student card. The cash back bonuses make me feel way less guilty, and there is so much visibility with their online system

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

I have had a discover card for the last 15 years. I love all the benefits of getting points back. They also have amazing customer service!

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

The FICO score that they provide has proven useful. I actually switched to their high-interest savings account because they have been a great company.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

highly recommend going to discover to get a credit card they have great benefits with there cards and your over all customer experience is great

Kenz Buena Vista, VA

Love my discover card and the 5% cash back. App is simple to manage and helps us stay on top of our finances. Lots of neat features in the app

Leslie West Jordan, UT

I have had my Discover card for years. I love that I have a high credit limit and can make large purchases in times of need.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Great company to have a credit card. I love using mine for everyday purchases because my points add up for extra benefits.

H Moore Lehi, UT

One of our favorite things about the Discover card is the cash back option. We've continued to save money using Discover.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I had a Discover card many years ago, but was not able to keep it because it just didn't do anything for me as far as being different from other companies. There weren't any perks to having the card.

Jwat1213 New Market, MD

APR much higher compared to my other cards

Miller Clarksburg, MD

Customer service is horrible! No options for the customer to receive help.

TJ

Not a fan. The fees they charge businesses are higher than other credit card companies.

Henry And Joan

Always professional, taking charge of a specific issue, regarding which I've contacted them

Anonymous Coachella, CA

They give the customer the best service & always willing to work with you on any problems.

Ann

Dicover is reputable andt trustworthy. No gimmicksl No nonsense. My experience with Discover has always been positive.

Ron

Always reach an American agent when contacting customer service. Great service everytime.

Kenneth Holley

Dispite me having the card over 10yrs and a 720 credit score, they sought to dimish my credit line from $8000 to $1000 simply because I started my home rental repair business and had to use some credit on my other cards

Valencia P.

The cash back rewards program is awesome! Also, they give you a great amount for a credit limit!

Terri Miller

It's accepted everywhere, rewards are ok. But the interest is high. Shop around for lower interest

Esterline York & David Williams Elk Grove, CA

Friendly, proactive customer service, great rates and generous cash back options.

Mary Winters, CA

Customer service is excellent. Fraud protection is excellent. Cash back is awesome.

PAUL MARCH Brentwood, NY

Customer service is great and if there is a problem they take care of it immediately

John F. Parker

I can depend on them they have been my card for many years. Left them once glad I am back.

Shanna

Just a overall great company they are great to deal with and they know their bysiness

Great Dunsmuir, CA

Always polite fast service. Willing to do waterver it takes to make customer happy

Donna Weitz Lithia Springs, GA

Great card, interest ridiculous. I've been a loyal, credit worthy customer for years, but still pay a high interest rate

Cindy Appel Cold Brook, NY

Great cash back rewards that change monthly so you're not always trying to find one place to earn the rewards

Susan Broxton, GA

Their cash back rewards. You get actual cash, not points applied to something else.

Robert Maidment Bakersfield, CA'

I have had this card for years and called to review my interest rate and no changes were made. Didn't seem like the operator even looked into it. The card has been paid off for years and won't being using it anytime soon.

Brissa Jensen San Mateo, CA

I just love this card all around, and the easy to use app for keeping tabs on my balance.

Mitchell Tolbert Manor, TX

Slow to convert secured card to unsecured. Been with them a year, score at 672, paid on time every month, and won't convert. Cust Service ignores

Jerry Stockton, CA

I have never had a problem with Discover and they have bailed me out of a few problems.

jack vierling

Reasonable to work with, professional, courteous, understand client's problems and works to resolve same.

alexis Norcross, GA

Not really the most reliable all the time however the employees have been understanding and have helped loads.

Margie Lehi, UT

Never had a problem with the card. I love how I get reward points and can use them on amazon! Great

Mason Allen Provo, UT

Plenty of simple credit card options, all with no fees. This makes it easy for a newcomer to build credit early.

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

I love Discover, it is a great first credit card. I love the benefits, and I feel like they have great customer service.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I have been with this company since my first year of college. This company helped increase my credit fast.