Citi

Citi Logo

6.4

Citi

Citi offers APRs ranging from 0 to 23.24 percent*

Founded in 1812, Citi is the third-largest bank in the United States. The company offers a number of financial services, including credit cards, loans, and investments.

The Good

• Rewards Programs
  • APRs
  • No Annual Fee
  • Free Credit Score
  • Fraud Safeguards

Rewards Programs

Citi offers several rewards programs that offer cash back for gas and other consumer items. The more regularly customers use their Citi card, the more points they will earn to qualify for rewards.

APRs

Citi offers some cards with an introductory rate of 0 percent for the first 21 months. After that rates jump to 13.24 to 23.24-24.24 percent* depending on the card, which is fairly average when compared to APRs offered by other top credit card companies.

No Annual Fee

Citi does not charge any annual fees, which is a great benefit because it can save cardholders hundreds of dollars.

Free Credit Score

Citi provides its customers with the ability to view and monitor their FICO score for free, which is helpful for consumers who like to keep track of their credit.

Fraud Safeguards

Citi provides online and mobile security to protect its customers from fraud. Additionally, Citi cardholders have $0 liability for unauthorized charges. Visit Site

The Bad

• Late Payment Fees
  • Undisclosed Information

Late Payment Fees

Citi charges late payment fees of up to $35.

Undisclosed Information

After looking at Citi's corporate website, it is unclear whether or not the company charges foreign transaction fees.

The Bottom Line

Citi offers rewards programs, competitive APRs, free credit score tracking, fraud safeguards, and no annual fees. However, the company does charge late payment fees.

Justin Vance
July 19th, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

My Citi Visa through Costco has been awesome. The rewards program is top notch and there is no annual fee. Not worried about late payment fees since I believe they have every right to charge these fees to get back the money they lent out. Customer service has always been professional and accommodating.

Troy Siren
June 28th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Great card with awesome rates. Customer service is top notch.

Roger Leach
June 18th, 2018 Rosharon, TX DETAILS

Outstanding customer service, great service with fraud warning, no problems with 30 years of use.

David Campbell
June 18th, 2018 DETAILS

Great credit rate,service, and incentives.

Julie Wandell
June 18th, 2018 Beaverton, OR DETAILS

Outstanding rewards and never a glitch in billing, timing, accuracy

Rick Kober
June 18th, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

easy to use accepted everywhere, customer service is the best ever

MILOS CHORVAT
June 18th, 2018 Bentonville, AR DETAILS

Never had an issue. They always notified me if suspiccious activity.

Leonard Matlaw NA
June 18th, 2018 Littleton, CO DETAILS

Great rewards, web site and customer service

Madge Easton
June 8th, 2018 Orem, UT

Have used this card for a few years now. I had to change my card number. They were great and quick to do this The returns on our spending is great. We enjoy the extra money when the check comes is the mail.

Satisfied from Temple
June 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Pleasant and their website was very easy to use

Rick
June 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They are very friendly and helpful when I have called customer service interest rates are fair.

Horserider
June 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Easy tho work with,good loan percentage,advance money if needed.recomended by others.quick response from then when asking for loan

H Moore
May 29th, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

Citi Bank has credit cards at competitive interest rates and are a great way to track your expenses.

Jeri Basko
May 2nd, 2018 Lebanon, ME DETAILS

Citi is good to deal with on issues. But at this time I am looking at getting rid of my Citi cards since they are not loaning money to gun manufactures. I find this appalling and will not support them in their decision to limit my Second amendment rights.

David Lewis
May 1st, 2018 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Love this credit card company especially the Costco credit card that is through Citi. Some of the best benefits I have seen from a credit card. I have only had to use the customer service once and it was not a bad experience at all. Their website is great to work with. All the features you would want with a card.

Marlene
May 1st, 2018 Taylorsville, UT DETAILS

Love the refund I get back with Costco card.

Sandy
April 16th, 2018 Seaside, OR DETAILS

We acquired this credit card through Costco. We like the rewards with cash at the end of the year.

JAIMEE SMART
April 10th, 2018 Logan, UT DETAILS

We have three different Citi cards and are completely loyal to them. We get great returns and exceptional customer service. I will always stay with Citi.

Lenny
March 5th, 2018 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS

No problems, more than one card with Citi.

Ding Dong Daddy
February 26th, 2018 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Gives good rewards, and it is a nice looking card, but my picture is the best security measure

Pepe Le Pew
February 26th, 2018 Fremont, CA DETAILS

Process was smooth, efficient and manageable

Pam
February 26th, 2018 Toledo, OH DETAILS

always good customer service and support are the best

George Wilson
February 26th, 2018 Big Bear, CA DETAILS

I use this cardy weekly. Collect my 2% and pay it off monthly.

Lee Johnson
February 26th, 2018 Niland, CA DETAILS

Before I made a purchase I called and verified my interest rate. I took a cash advance which cost me 3% and when my first bill came the interest rate was 7.8% higher than what the quoted me over the phone. I called and asked for an adjustment they refused and I stopped making payments until they adjust the rate when they ask to my a one time payment I am prepared to make a reasonable payment.

December 18th, 2017 Nokomis, FL DETAILS

Costco Citi Visa - They have a generous cash back reward policy.

Cathy rodrigues
December 11th, 2017 Gilroy, CA DETAILS

Their interest rate is high and the o percent rate isn't long enough

Cambraia
November 28th, 2017 Miami, FL DETAILS

they care about me, are accurate and fair. do not let anything to interfere on my sleep and even better, without charge me for anything,

mcinlv
November 28th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Used for trahsfer of balances from other cards; very easy to work with.

Ryan Hancock
November 13th, 2017 Pocatello, ID' DETAILS

Love the fact I get points when I purchase and points when I pay

Kathryn Crawford
November 13th, 2017 Fullerton, CA DETAILS

Have a grace period to pay without charging interest. Offers come on a regular basis to have interest-free for one year.

Randy Constan
November 13th, 2017 Tampa, FL DETAILS

Citi Double Cash Mastercard - These days for us, card usage is about Rewards. For the many cases where there is no special deal on your card for a specific type of purchase, the "minimum" reward is important. For the longest time, we stuck with the Capitol One card because of its 1.5% reward, for general purcchases. But Citi bank has offered a better deal. 1% when you purchase, another 1% when you pay. So if you regularly pay off your balance, this amounts to 2% on any purchase. And, the first time I had an issue with an unresponsive seller on an online purchase, they quickly refunded my charge, and took it up with the seller on their own. So, with 2% plus security, I'm using this card a lot now.

Don Rogers
November 13th, 2017 Schenevus, NY DETAILS

Greet transfer rates and promotions. Saves me money in long run.

Karen Williams
October 24th, 2017 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

They are Customer oriented, they listen and respond where others don,t

J Coleman
October 16th, 2017

Costco Citi Bank Visa - outstanding customer service. professional, knowledgeable agents. problems always solved in s timely manner

Anna Bartalis
October 2nd, 2017 Sacramento, CA

Reliable,trustworthy, and will give you good revards

none
September 25th, 2017 Rogers, MN

Always available 24/7 and responsive and knowledgeable

Holt Butt
September 14th, 2017 Portsmouth, VA

Great Customer Service!! Website that is very easy to use.

John
August 14th, 2017 Salem, MA

I like the 2% cash back feature. You need to pay your complete balance each month to really take advantage of this.

Mark
June 13th, 2017

We have only used Citi since Costco's switch from American Express to Citi, but have been pleased with the card's usability. Citi was spot on for quickly discovering the fraudulent use of our account last year.

Jonny Hancock
June 5th, 2017 Draper, UT

Citi Credit Cards is my primary household credit card. They have amazing benefits and high quality customer service. If you are looking for a credit card with low APR's you should apply for your very own Citi credit card today.