Best Company Guarantee Chase Logo

Chase

7.5

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I use Chase Southwest Card for our business . Not only do we earn travel rewards, but we also earn a free companion pass. I like that I can easily pay my bill from different accounts.

Mary West Jordan, UT

I currently have the Chase Amazon card. It's a great card that gets me rewards that I use all of the time. I haven't needed to contact their customer service much in the last 3 years but whenever I have they've been great.

Kimberly Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had my credit card with Chase for over 4 years now. I love how easy it is to earn points and then to redeem those points. Plus, I love that I earn extra points on purchases that I am already making! Great credit card.

Melissa Reinoso Herriman, UT

I used to have a credit card with them and they are nothing but nice and great to work with. They will make sure to call you if your payment is late or if they have any questions about the card use.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I use my Chase card for most of my transactions. Anytime I use my card outside of my regular area, I will get an alert or phone call from them to verify that my card purchase was in fact authorized by me. I love their attention to keep my identity safe!

tini mapu Orem, UT

I really love this company. My credit is not the best. As soon as I started paying off debt they gave me a credit card. It has really helped me raise my credit and build trust with the bank. I would recommend it to anyone.

Trent Allen Queen Creek, AZ

Love how easy it is to have access to all of your account information in an easy to use online format. One of the best parts is all the reminders that are automatically sent out so you never forget to make a payment.

J Crawley Provo, UT

I'm a new Chase customer. I've been impressed by Chase's professional customer service and ease of enrollment. We received our credit cards quicker than we anticipated. Great service!

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had my chase credit card for years and enjoy the benefits of their rewards program. I pay on time and if I ever have problem they are always available. I lost my card and they sent me new one right away and made sure that I was covered.

Michala Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service with a very secure mobile app design

Kibsaim Rebollar Austin, TX

Just recently got a chase card. The rewards program is awesome.

Anonymous Baltimore, MD

I have had good experiences with Chase and appreciate the cash back offers they have.

hminfo Olney, MD

My Chase credit card is my preferred credit card. I like the features it offers, such as the cash back program.

Christina Black

I recently purchased a set of tires for my RV ($3,200) using a seller that required I use a Credit Card. I deposited that amount in the card, and after they credited my account they IMMEDIATELY LOWERED my allowed crfedit by that amount. Essentially, I lost the $3200 andI had to again pay the tire company (using a Mastercard Debit from my account instead)

Steve Esteban

They are very responsive and helpful. When I lost my card while traveling they made it possible for me to still get gasoline. traveling

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

chase is the greatest! they opened an account for me when no one else did. they also gave me a good amount of credit for my first credit card

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I have the Chase cc right now through Costco and have been so happy with the return you get on your money on how much you spend.

Mikayla Ralston Navarre, FL

I've used Chase for both mortagage and unsecured credit cards. Very easy to work with and very easy/convenient to make payments.

Pat Ohagan Anadarko, OK

Several times I had to contact them about unauthorized charges. Their response and resolution was perfect by my standards

Sichuan Canton, OH

Absolutely the best. In my opinion, Chase is the industry leader due to the company's professionalism and outstanding customer service.

Clint Gilbert, SC

Great Company!! Great Awards offered. They offer cash, Amazon deals, money towards your bill, gift cards to multiple places.

Frank Corbin Richmond, TX

I have had good service with my Chase United Mileage Plus card. My transactions are accurately processed and I find their website easy to use.

Linda Horn Iowa, LA

They pay me to buy things. I pay off the balance so I pay no interest. Their service is great. They watch out for unlawful charges.

Shanna Frederick, MD

I feel like they watch over my card for fraud- which makes me happy. They are fair with APR's. Customer service is alway polite and ready to help.

Megan Van Peenen Pompton Lakes, NJ

I like the card, however I have nothing to ahi for the thousands I've spent on my United card. I have never received one plane ticket from all the money we have spent.

Susan Miracle Louisville, KY

they are pests. Everytime you turn around they are sending you blank checks for you to tranfer other credit debt. Their rates are slightly higher. Or they keep sending you junk mail.

Anonymous Preston, ID

I have NEVER had any problems. Whenever I have needed to call I actually get to talk to a person. Their customer service is GREAT!!!

Oleeta Lagrange, GA

I do things online and their website is very intuitive and has given me no trouble. You/I can set alerts, which is very helpful. Excellent service.

George Vanek Sherman Oaks, CA

They do what I ask, are responsible and I have NOT had any problems with them contrary to B of A that I have had nothing but trouble with!!!

Lori Schwab Sandy, UT

Great customer service. I don't like paying the yearly membership fee as some of our other banks will waive it after an appropriate amount of time and good payment history.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I've used a Chase card for the last couple of years. It is my highest interest rate from the 3 cards I have, but it is gives me some decent amazon reward points. We use Amazon a lot, and so having the rewards points go back to Amazon has been really nice. When I have had issues, it is difficult getting ahold of a person.

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

I love my Chase credit card that gives me points towards free flights with Southwest Airlines. I love their website and online services.

Naomi Hollywood, FL

This bank saves LIVESS. No one can’t get past the security, and this is overall the best bank to bank with. All assets are safe

Amber Thompson Show Low, AZ

The number one thing that I like most about having a chase credit card is that it is connected with my bank. It is one click away to make a payment.

ben a Provo, UT

Always been good to work with. Good credit cards (got few iPhones with my points). Also great for travel (no transaction fees, etc).

Mary Johnson Flower Mound, TX

Chase makes banking easy and offers all the services we need. Their website is very user-friendly. We love earning points on credit card purchases!

Scott Tucson, AZ

Their 2% cash back card has been great! It works everywhere except costco. It is the best rewards credit card I can find for total cash back on any purchase.

Chandra Smith Bountiful, UT

I have loved the Chase credit card. It has amazing cash back rewards and great rates. I have been pleased with the customer service when needed as well.

Mindy Baumann Logan, UT

Best company to work with for banking, credit cards and home loans! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We trust Chase with all of our financial needs!

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

Financed my last house with them. Things were great for a while but after a number of years they became harder and harder to work with mostly due to being bounced around from one person to another who didn't always know what they were doing.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Chase is a great credit card company. The website is not the most user friendly, but I have been able to figure out what I need from it. The customer service is above par, and the perks associated with the card are awesome!

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

We have been using their banking services for years. I appreciate the variety of services from our credit card to a bank account for my high school son. They care about their customers.

abe fried Bensalem, PA

Terrific service! very professional and have very good sign up bonus promotions! i have a number of cards with them for years and their customer service is outstanding.

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

great rates and an easy to access app to pay my bills. Workers are always happy to see me when I walk and are very helpful with any problems I have paying on my credit card.

Hallieford Orem, UT

We have had a chase card for 10 years. Their customer service is so helpful. They were very forgiving and helpful when I missed a payment. Great interest rates also.

kayshel Herriman, UT

I have used a chase visa for a number of years and have been happy with the service. They are reliable and have taken care of any problem I have had.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

I use Chase for my business account. Customer service has always been professional and quick. I appreciate being able to perform many of my banking needs on my mobile.

Stacey Alphonse Tallahassee, FL

I’ve had Chase for such a while and it’s been a great ride. I like it and everything from the customer service, to how protective of my money it is.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I love the chase cards, but some of their requirements to get a new card are too strict IMHO. They have good rewards on their cards and I wish I could get all of their cards.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer for a very long time and I have never been disappointed. Customer service is the fastest by far out of all the banks I’ve been with.