Best Company Guarantee Chase Logo

Chase

7.5

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

We have used the Chase credit card many times over the years. We love the offers they send to us with 0% interest for 6, or 12 months with a balance transfer and have used it a several times when we have gotten too high of a balance on other cards. Those offers are very helpful when and if you are trying to get debt free and the company is great to do that.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

Chase is my primary credit card. There have been several instances over the 18 years I have used the card that there have been unauthorized charges. Chase is very quick to investigate and resolve the issue. I also appreciate the customer service calls when unusual activity occurs on the card. Thanks Chase!

August Moulton Lehi, UT

Chase is my favorite bank. I’ve loved every product from them including car loans, checking account, and my credit cards. The Ultimate Reward point system is the best out there and I have been able to take some amazing vacations and see places I wouldn’t have been able to see otherwise (and all just by earning points for necessary expenses).

Wendy Glade American Fork, UT

I’ve used my Chase VISA for years. I love earning reward points. They are easy to redeem and use. Their fraud department carefully monitors purchases. When someone started using our card for unauthorized purchases, Chase quickly put a stop to it and replaced our cards with new ones. It has been an exceptional credit card.

LAURI J CLARK Lindon, UT

We love our Chase cards! We especially love the Ultimate Rewards program! We have been able to enjoy some amazing vacation benefits from hotels, airline tickets and car rentals. The versatility of the rewards is exactly what we need!

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We have had our Chase credit card for over 10 years. They are a very reliable company to work with. We got a Chase credit card for my daughter leaving for college, to help establish her credit as she begins her life outside the home.

James B nelson Las Vegas, NV

I use them for the airline programs credit cards of which I am a member. I am very happy with them--good protection and they always come through. their fees are not cheap but compared to everything else, they are not significant. i love these guys

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

Sky miles. I have been able to travel so many different places because of the sky miles that my chase credit cards provide. Being able to travel so many different places just because I use their card has increased my quality of life.

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

Chase credit card services have been great to me over the years. They've investigated fraud claims and have always been fair and timely.

Barbara Porter CA

Love the preferred member credit card. The points you can earn are worth the yearly fee....especially the travel points!

Karen DeMann ,

Chase offers a bonus when you get the credit card. It has been a great benefit to get a free flight with points. I use the chase Sapphire and Southwest cards.

Shirley Johnson Cameron, NC

I got a fraud alert and cannot get in touch with anyone now and the app keeps telling me it's not working at this time and no one will call me and let me know what's going on with my card. Also I was one day late one time with my payment because of a holiday and they raised my interest rate.

Will

excellent. customer support is well communicated with the people they work with and do not have a problem in answering questions in a prompt fashion.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

We have loved our Chase Credit card. We love the points that we get back and can use towards Amazon orders. We have a our identity stole a few times and they have been great to refund our account.

Jeremy Balls Kaysville, UT

I have several rewards credit cards through Chase. They are straight forward and easy to understand and use. Never had any issues. It is nice that I can move my approved credit between credit cards.

Chris Plato Baltimore, MD

I had a credit score in excess of 800 and over $100,000 worth of credit card spending limits across all cards including 2 Amex cards. I had 4 Chase accounts including one for Amazon and one for United Airlines (for which I paid a fee). I became disabled temporarily and went no more than one month late on some competitor cards. Not all of them, just some and my credit limits were getting reduced by several. I was 100% on-time and making more than the minimum payment on all my Chase cards, but they wrote me a letter saying they were closing ALL my accounts because of what was going on elsewhere in my credit scene. That shocked me. And I used those cards. I liked flying United and getting double miles and shopped at Amazon a lot. Since those businesses chose to use a card company like Chase I now fly other airlines and shop elsewhere online. And now that my credit is back up, it will be a cold day when I take a Chase offer over the dozens of other competing offers I get.

Kaleb Herbert Gilbert, AZ

I have never had a bad experience with my credit card. I love how they monitor your purchases and ask you for approval if they see something out of the ordinary.

Diane Wolfe

Interest rate is too high. When you are never late on a payment you should be able to earn a lower interest rate. I like being able to make payments on line. So far no issues with false charges or someone stealing by identify and susing the card online.

Greg Thurgood Mapleton, UT

Chase Amazon has saved us hundreds of dollars. They no longer have foreign transaction fees, 5% back on Amazon is unreal. They even made the card from a piece of metal is

Cher Leesburg, VA

We have been with Chase Visa for 20 plus years with no problems. If they see a charge out of the ordinary, they are calling us before we have a chance to call them.

Heather Milke Olney, MD

Have had my Chase credit card for more than 30 years. Excellent company. They provide lots of options for helping to minimize your credit card expenses.

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I have a chase card right now and I really like the rewards program. Chase has been good to work with so far. I would recommend chase cards for rewards.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

We love our Chase credit card and the benefits and perks that come with it. The perks are flexible too! We have been Chase customer for at least 5 years now.

Danny Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

Just got a message this morning that someone was trying to purchase something outside of the state I live in. Chase was able to catch it quickly and notify me of fraud. Thank you Chase!

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I was brought into Chase when they acquired Washington Mutual many years ago. I still have WashMut checks that work! Chase now has most of my CCards and my mortgage. Very happy with them and love their phone app.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

I have been very happy with chase bank and credit cards. They are helpful on the phone or in person. We used chase to transfer a large amount of money for a down payment and trusted them completely.

Tommy McCarlie Chicago, IL

I have a chase credit card and I've never had any problems with them. I give them 4 stars because I feel a bank/company of their size should produce a better app for the folks like me who pay off their cards on their phones. Get on it Chase tech team!

McKenzie Logan, UT

I got a chase credit card when they were offering 0% apr for 12 months. I transferred a balance that we had and didn’t have to worry about paying interest the whole year while we worked to pay off the balance.

Picnicky82 Logan, UT

I have a Chade card that I got through Amazon. I love the rewards that I can get for buying things on Amazon. The only thing I don’t like is how the pending purchases aren’t calculated in the amount owed. I like to pay off my balance every month and I get confused sometimes about how much I owe because of that.

Tiffany Vollmer Midvale, UT

I have had Chase credit cards for almost 20 years now. They are incredible to work with. I am so grateful I have had this service to help me in the past and the future for whatever life throws at me.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I really enjoy some of the credit card deals that you can get on Chase. I really enjoy the Amazon credit card through them. The points are quick added to your account after each month. The automatic payment setup was a really straightforward and I will be using them for years to come.

Seth S Sandy, UT

I've been a Chase customer since 1998 and have enjoyed being a customer. This was my first credit card and I've been pleased with the customer support and service. I also appreciate the rewards program/s they offer.

MattB Salt Lake City, UT

I use my Chase credit card for all of my everyday purchases. It offers great rewards and I love the way the app is laid out and so easy for me to use my card and make my payments every month.

FIXITART West Jordan, UT

I took a chance and got a Chase credit card so I could get a $100 discount on an Amazon purchase. After purchasing my item from Amazon I went thru the process of attempting to pay my bill online. The site states i should have my card within two weeks. It took 4 weeks to get the card. You can not pay your bill until I got the card. It also took a phone call to Chase customer service to calm me that the two weeks is usually more like 3 to 4 weeks. Got my bill paid finally after getting my card. Every thing has been smooth since.

jkenny90 , TX

The southwest credit card with Chase offers great rewards for travel. I've gained a lot of points through use and been able to get a few free flights because of it. The annual fee is a little pricey but you get the value back in points on your account.

Josh Harold Zachary, LA

I’ve had a chase debit card since I was sixteen and I’ve never had a problem. I always felt like my money was secure and the app provided did a great job at allowing me to access my account

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

We have had our Chase credit card for many years. We love that by purchasing we are able to receive points towards other purchases. We had a time when our Credit Card number was stolen and they were quick to remove the purchases and issue a new card.

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

Overall a pretty good company. I wish they were a little more understanding with their overdraft fee policies because sometimes I feel things stay in pending and they all hit at once which causes unexpected overdrafts. Other than that, great customer service and don’t have many issues with my card!

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

We have several accounts with Chase and I really like that they are always looking out for me. I get notifications of my accounts often so that I can keep track of what is happening. Keeping customer security is important to me and they do a good job.

Nate Jenson Provo, UT

I have a card with Chase that I use primarily to earn points for travel. I booked travel but then took advantage of the 24 hour rescission period. It was easy to book and fairly easy to change my mind. The discount on using ponits for travel is great.

Bryndie Managua, MN

A lot of really good credit card options. The online banking makes it super easy to manage. Every interaction I’ve had with an employee has been positive and I’ve been taken care of

Kelsey Rosier Tallahassee, FL

I have been banking with them for a while now and I have yet to have an issue with them. They keep your information safe and if there was any foul play being suspected they would definitely let you know.

Alex Danielson Riverton, UT

We've had our Chase credit cards for many years and have no complaints so far. They've provided great service and have always made sure we were the ones behind each transaction. Better to be safe than sorry.

Maryn skinner Gilbert, AZ

Just started a credit card with chase a few months ago and have loved it. They make is so easy to start one and and are very helpful to make sure it is the right thing for you.

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

We have a Chase Visa. There is nothing fancy. 1 pt per dollar. Use to pay down balance or get gift cards, Decent Card. The customer service has been good when we had to dispute a purchase. It did, though, take forever to get a replacement card.

Michelle De Oliveira American Fork, UT

I have the Marriott Rewards chase card and love it. I love to travel and hotels can be so expensive, so using points to pay for the hotel really makes traveling more affordable. I also like that I get a free night at a marriott each anniversary of my card opening date which offsets the annual fee.

Keri Christensen Lehi, UT

I love my chase sapphire preferred card. The customer service is great and when we had two large purchases at the same store the same day we were immediately contacted to make sure that there were no issues with our card being stolen.

Amanda Olsen Eagle Mountain, UT

Love using Chase for our credit card! Easy to manage website and your account accessible and convenient to make payments. Helpful and friendly customer service when it was needed.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

Had this acct for years. I like how they don't charge you if you overdraft $5 or less (not sure if other banks do this; Chase is the only bank I've experienced.) Pretty straight forward for mobile banking. The app is clean and easy to use. My address was always incorrect so when I use credit, it declines because I don't know the right zip code.

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

My husband and I have had 2 credit cards through Chase spanning 7+ years and have always had a good experience with their customer support, their online technology, and we love their rewards program.