Q Link Wireless Logo

Q Link Wireless

6.7

Forest Robertson New York, NY

The phone coverage is great but the phone gets hot after a few minutes . The voice is good and clear and It never drops calls but Like I said the phone gets to hot to use. I would like a new phone but cannot afford one.

Guines Wiley-Nieves MI

It is getting better. Before i had so much trouble with the phone and could not get anyone to help me no matter how many times i tried to contact someone. Now, i have less trouble with the cell, I still cannot get anyone to answer my questions, but i figure i should be grateful that i do have a cell and it works sometimes.

Mindi hannifin South Lake Tahoe, CA

I think you guys are great the only thing I would recommend to implement into your arena would allow you're customers to call and activate their phone with the phone they sent them as bd two allow your customers to pay for their sim c as rd and have it overnighted.

Celeste Williams TX

I really don't have anything negative to say I'm thankful that I have been allowed to receive the service I have from Q link if it wasn't for y'all i wouldn't have been able to stay in contact with my family thanks a bunch

Little Jimmy Danville, VA

Qlink is a great phone company however there are some flaws sadly.Customer service live advisor is difficult to reach I have a Sims but it failed so need a phone cheapest phone is $34.00 you would think you would get a free phone for the first time even if it's a candy bar phone for free However I do love the plans and how fast it arrived

Rick McMurtry Las Vegas, NV

Awesome service would have given a 5 stars but since I started with Qlink I have botten 4 phones cause they don't last very long. And I still have never received The tablet they offer but when I asked about it they said I got one even know it's never come online ever.:(

Tabitha Norman Dayton, OH

I love that you can get free service when needed. I just wish it was better service in time of need. My daughter doesn't get calls and sometimes her text don't go thru at her school. One of the places where I need to reach her and sometimes can't. Other than that I love the company and it's easy to get ahold of someone.

1 year ago Edited November 2, 2022

Matthew Adler (Radler)

I really have had pretty good luck with this company but my last problem I reported my phone lost and ordered a new one and I never received it and the phone is still on I'm not sure whats going on but I hope it gets straitened out otherwise everything's great thanks for asking.

Rider Klein Seattle, WA

The first ting about q Ink that igood is the ebb service of free data and talk text but ive not been able. To call or receive calls i tried to switch to a better phone but as of late i was told my Samsung j7 crown that has been carrier unlocked was not compatable after the qlink app said was never been able to make calls

Vicente Romero Santa Fe, NM

The service has been great. But the phone is kind of slow and the battery runs out in a few hours. I wish I could have used my old phone but after hours of trying we couldn't connect it. The customer service representative and I.

Beth Wedgman Dallas, TX

The unlimited plan that I get through the government is what I'm on. I like because you only have to make one phone or text to keep the service. I haven't been able to send a text that works though.

THeFlAvORIsJusT wOoW East Moline, IL

I'm extremely appreciative for having this plan. I'm not able to afford a monthly phone bill yet, that's why I'm happy that Q Link Wireless has this free monthly service. Thanks again!!!

Alicia McDermott Columbus, OH

Doing bad thing says it me and my sister-in-law signed up with Q Link a while back and we're at first told we were going to get a phone with free service which I'm not complaining because it's free service but the only thing is me I received the phone so get the killing SIM cards and we can't use the phone cuz we have no phone we can't afford a phone he brought their single on no family and I appreciate everything you're doing through everyone free of charge but we at least need a phone if you could help me out I can't afford one at all

Anastasia Lemanski

Having this cellphone service is a Godsend. I cannot afford to have one with the budget I have to live on. Thank you for giving me and so many others the opportunity to connect with others. This service also allows me to be safe in any emergency situation

John T. M. Herres Washington, IN

I am thankful I have been accepted into this program. The only real "gripe" I would have concerns the equipment. The phones start lagging a bit too quickly. Using the cleaning option helps but a little. The tablet's charging portal has become touchy, not wanting to accept a charge. However, as I said, overall I am most pleased.

Doris Moodispaugh Columbus, OH

Had to wait to use link because I couldn't afford to get a phone and when I did buy one from dollar store q wouldn't work on the phone I bought I'm 72 years old and don't understand these dos. and doesn't but finally with my granddaughters help and know how I'm hooked up and I love it. Now I do lol

Travis James Champaign, IL

after we got the begining process of switching service and the sim card situation handled,everything fell right in place and i havent had a issue since.i even bought a new phone at a very affordable price.thank you Q link wireless.

M A Crown Point, IN

Its 100% better then my consumer cellular phone which I got rid of. At least I do not have to walk to an open window to speak to someone who I either call or they call me. And, I do not lose important calls because of static.

Nealy B Philadelphia, PA

I have no complaints with my Q Link Wireless Plan. I have excellent coverage, clear calls, unlimited data, no hidden fees or unexpected charges. My service is never disrupted. When I lost my phone they replaced my SIM card with no hassles!! I would recommend Q Link to anyone looking for a phone plan!! Thanks! Nealy B.

Great service Milwaukee, WI

The phones that Q-Link send you are garbage. It takes forever to turn on so you can make a call, the battery only last about an hour then you have to charge it for about 2 hours. When I was using my own phone I didn’t have any problems, the service was great. When you call customer and the person don’t understand what you’re talking about they put you on hold and never come back to the phone. I started with this company when they started up Q-Link and I loved it, I referred about 10 people and some still have Q-Link.

1 year ago Edited October 18, 2022

Lorre Sparkes Sierra Vista, AZ

This is reliable service. Got an upgrade on phone and can do everything from browsing.to games to lots of apps. Doesnt slow down and works in rather remote areas that other service dosnt. Q offers things like phones to buy and other services. Not had any long wait times when calling cust serv

Scott Ferrell Kent, OH

I can get a free service and it really helps me because I recently had to go into a nursing home. Now that I have my chip though and I’ve been using the service for a while I need to figure out how to buy one of your phones.

Wallace Borninhof Federal Way, WA

Yes yes I was a customer and had very good experience and then I got laid off and food stamps and they put me on the lifeline project and I've been there ever since had a good experience having no trouble with my phone now it's not dialing out I don't know why but maybe I'll talk to you guys tomorrow or something or not till Monday thank you

Anthony Aitken Atlanta, GA

Q Link is a good provider from what I can tell so far. I just started my service. I have contacted customer service a couple of times already and they were able to help me solve my problem with prompt and courteous service.

Srfloppsalot Reno, NV

I like Qlink, they have been courteous and prompt. The service is fast. Having to pay $25.00 for the replacement of a FREE phone is what I don't like. They also led me to believe that I was entitled to a tablet that I never received.

1 year ago Edited September 2, 2022

Robin Sperling Lake Havasu City, AZ

My experience has been okay. The only exception being that I was told that I would be receiving a tablet along with the service and I never received it. That is why I rated your service medium. Can someone tell me if I am going to receive the tablet as stated or not? Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter. Robin Sperling

1 year ago Edited September 6, 2022

Laurie Villebrun Hoyt Lakes, MN

It has been great so far. The only thing when I’m searching for things it automatically searches in other states. That is a bit annoying when searching for jobs. It is free so I’m not really complaining I’m just putting it out there

Larry Hurst Saint Albans, WV

I have had good experiences with this company so far due to the fact of where we live. We are in a very hilly area and very few carriers can even provide us with a signal, but Q-Link does right at our house. That is such a relief in the event we loose our normal phone service. We can at least count on Q-Link to come through.

Rachel Sult Greenville, NC

I had a hard time getting hooked up with Q Link Wireless. With a lot of help with the Q Link customer service I finally got hooked up. I don't talk on the phone much but needed a secure phone source for when I travel. Thank you very much!

marissa wheeler Burlington, VT

I enjoy my service. I always have great service and my data seems to last quite awhile. The only downside is the fact that everyone else I know that has gotten Q Link got a free phone and I never did ... But the service is free at least.

Joesaffran Baltimore, MD

Qlink is a good cell phone service. I have service in places that my friends whom are with so called big named cell service providers don’t. That there answers the question, Why spend a fortune on a cell phone bill when you can get the same type of service for cheap or some circumstances even free? All I can say is Qlink, try it then buy it.

Kurt_H Orlando, FL

I like the fact that I have coverage nationwide and I don't have any payments. I dislike having to call the technical support team because it takes over 15 minutes to speak with someone but the issue is usually resolved after.

1 year ago Edited September 1, 2022

Elizabeth Adames Corning, NY

What I like best is that it's free for me. It helps me a great deal with my finances. Thank you for offering it. There is one thing I don't like. When I answer my ringing phone I try swipping, and sometimes it doesn't take then a bunch of other ads and such pop up except how to answer the call

4 Stars Athens, GA

It is a good company, but I have purchased 3 phones (basic model) because they were defective and didn't work well. I tried to contact customer service with no success. So on my third phone I decided to upgrade. My service is excellent!! I love my phone and wish Qlink continued success. JW

Mark Red Oak, TX

QLink Wireless has been a genuine life saver for me. I would not be able to connect with family and friends if not for QLink. I live in a nursing home and I have no assets at all to afford a phone and being able to text and call has given me peace of mind. Thanks QLink!

Sonja Hoffman Cottage Grove, OR

Wut they offer, it's really helpful especially when life these days are a struggle itself it's definitely a good thing. Myself I haven't had any problems or issues wit Q-Link, so I have to say overall it's all been good. Thank you Q-Link

Amy Sanchez Los Angeles, CA

Doing things on time or helping on the for people like me that disabled and can't do on my owe. Or saying they help you and I wait for my tablet and of course nothing. So then it goes back to they can't help me. Idk.if I'm going to receive this time either?so will wait and see??

Kayla Russell Seattle, WA

Great unlimited everything only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is i have no hotspot and they said they sent me a tablet but i mever recievedbit and even called and notified them of that and they are still trying to charge me for something innever got in the mail so...thats not cool

Alisha McDanal Seattle, WA

I love that you all have found a way to help those who need that extra help. The service is very spotty and Even hard at times to connect even without WiFi which I thought was very odd? But not complaining for it is free! Thanks for the hand up!

Brian Hix Seattle, WA

I think the customer service is pretty good. I had a language barrier issue but once we got that fixed my issue was handled and the sim card arrived very fast. The service area is pretty good but it seems like with towers every where and more going up daily it could be better. But overall I would recommend Q Link as a good cell service provider.

Detra Lynnette Lewis Houston, TX

No Comments No Complaints Just Because I don't like to do surveys, don't mean I don't like my services, Which I really do and would recommend Q-Link to my friends and my family , which I have already done.

Joe Zuerlein Greenwood Village, CO

Well I live in a rural area in Colorado so my cell service is spotty in some area here ,so I have to move from my apartment about 3 blocks I'm not happy about that ,and it blocks in town as well in certain spots I know what service I get from you is a good program but I would like it to work better in case of an emergency or health issues come up ,but overall you do a good job and I appreciate having you with me because of my ss income is low I cannot afford others so I'm glad to have your service so for now it's ok but it's just a bit of inconvenience for thxs for you service it does help

1 year ago Edited March 1, 2023

Albert M Smith Fort Worth, TX

Its had to talk to customer service. I have a problem with my setting on my serrano hot pepper phone. I left a message over a month ago for someone to call me and as of 8/1/22 I yet to be contacted. I left alone until I can save up to buy another phone.

Marion Lambrecht Minneapolis, MN

I don't have a long experience yet. I think all is okay now. Had a power outage in city so left w/o service for3 weeks. Part of problem was service guy was not too helpful. Another was that bldg. mgr. had to be contacted to allow service in special "phone room' only avail. M-W-F.

Josh Cobb Shelbyville, TN

It's a pretty good service. It works very well. Only issue is I'm not sure if it gets 4G or 5G. Because downloading stuff is pretty slow sometimes when I'm not on Wi-Fi. But it still is a very good option if you're low on money and you need to have a phone

daniel spencer Cedar Knolls, NJ

I just signed up for this mobile service Verizon was not giving me a break for being low income and I was having issues with them interrupting my cell services every month so now I can say goodbye to Verizon and I actually xan use my phone now im very happy so far.

cheryl green Baltimore, MD

Great service , ice had very little issues and they were courteous and prompt in solving my issue and I had to return a product they made it easy to do ..I'm still waiting on a refund of $40 fir a phone I didn't like , also I returned a tablet but they keep saying they never received it I'm still waiting for a replacement tablet

1 year ago Edited May 1, 2023

Brandy Allman Salisbury, NC

I like Q Link Wireless, it works good outside of my home location.. I do have some issues getting service when I am at home tho down near high rock lake area. If we could improve the service around this area it would be 100% flawless

Mercita Hall Conyers, GA

I'm glad that I have services that is very much appreciated because its helping me with not missing out on interviews for job that I applied for. But the bad thing about the phone is that it don't hold any charge to the battery.

Osagie Ayanru Dorchester, MA

It's been satisfying, so far. However, I am not able to make international calls. It's important that I can make international calls because I have relatives overseas and sometimes travel outside the country. How do I rectify this restriction?