Q Link Wireless Logo

Q Link Wireless

6.7

Diane Roberts Arlington, TX

I like and appreciate how qlink is there for the senior and low income families, because in my situation when your health isn't the best and you're alone you have a way to stay in contact with family. The company is good about doing repairs and answering questions when there are problems.

2 years ago Edited August 3, 2022

Elizabeth Castleberry Longmont, CO

usually things are all in order and smooth---but, now and then something glitches-----like today ----- I have 2 emails from Q Link----this one telling me this month's service is all set and asking how things are going----and another welcoming me to Q Link and setting up my "new" service and wanting to know if I have selected what phone to use and what phone number------ ???????????????????????????????????????

Dorinda Hill Duluth, MN

I like the service but the phone I got from you doesn't keep a charge very long and it gets hot when using it and the table I can't use on line even with it hooked up to Wi-Fi it says that I can't go on line cause the tablet doesn't have the right program in it and it don't even have the bars on top to see if you got any type or reception at all, I have tried since I got and just gave up on the tablet can't get on line with it it's not worth any thing at all and the phone has to be on the charger 24-7 just to use the phone, I tried to contact the company about the phone talked to some gentleman and he told me to send it back to them but didn't give me a address to mail it to free of charge but the post office wants me to pay to send it any where to get fixed. Well that's my experience with your company.

Carol Craft Wichita, KS

This is a really good program for those of us who can’t afford a cell phone. I have enjoyed using my phone a lot and appreciate this program very much. I have had this company for quite a while and haven’t run into any problems with the service.

2 years ago Edited May 3, 2022

Linda Thompson Fort Worth, TX

I like Q Link Unlimited text, data and calls, and l also like there Customer Service are nice, very helpful and l when l called for help they are there for you. I am glad l have Q Link and l told my friends and some them have Q Link l rate Q Link (9) Thank You! Q Link

chuck hill OK

I would give q link a 5 star rating if they offered quality low end cell phones ive purchased no less than 5 phones from q link in the past 3 years ive paid from $25 up to $80 cause thats all i could afford too pay ,none of the 5 phones worked right or out for me , i bought a high end phone and have had no issues with the service , as they say You Get What You Pay For

2 years ago Edited August 2, 2022

Samantha Hodge London, KY

Very convenient. Minutes are always on when they are supposed to be. Great service. It doesn't fade in & out. If you was to have an issue qlink also offers the best customer service. Thier website also offers so many answers to a huge selection of questions

Mitch Vincentown, NJ

Good service and easy to set up. There are moments that the signal is bad but that may be based on my phone more than the service. I would like if phone accessories were available on the site. I bought a Hot Pepper phone and there are not many accessories available.

Luis Gomez Allen Park, MI

The process seems to be ultimately painless and effective. The enrollment was a bit confusing because I initially requested a free tablet which I needed more than a free cell phone line but all of a sudden I was given my free phone line but no actual free phone. Luckily I had an older phone that worked with the sim card sent so I now have a great old phone with a phenomenal free plan but yet to hear about the free tablet. Hope to hear about the tablet soon.

Kathy Shaw Petersburg, VA

Qlink works, I discovered what the problem was when my daughter called me yesterday, I had forgotten that I had a new number from Qlink and they were calling the previous number that had been given to me through Qlink, all is well now, service is great 😃👍 thank you!

2 years ago Edited April 11, 2022

J.Danielle Friedman Tucson, AZ

I've been a customer for almost 3 years...at first I was a lil discouraged about signal connection being very poor with the free phone plan. About a year ago I switched to bring yor oun phone when I recieved the unlimited everything with upgraded sim card kit. Now, I'm very happy with service. Most of the time my signal is strong nd my speed is fast. I plan on being a Qlink customer for many more years to come. Thank u so much Qlink!!!

Sydney7770 North Bend, WA

Its great as can be for phone service... Data sometimes alittle slow... Thats to be expected depending on what area and tower its bouncing off... Other than that... Still learning the phone and enjoy using... Thank You, Q Link!!!

Cathrin Roman Belle Chasse, LA

i think the Nuu phone is a good phone as screen does not crack when you accidently drop it....and it allows me to take back cover off and see the battery. Some phones are disabling that feature which i wish they would let us have that freedom of choice. what i like least is that the phone is a bit slow but still functional. I think it is stuck in 4g.

Wanda Honolulu, HI

The best thing about this service is that it helps low income people keep in touch with family and friends. You can't beat the price ! The worst thing is their free phones. Lost calls, lost msgs, texts not able to go through, however I believe that purchasing a samsung or upgraded phone, would solve those other annoyances!

Deano Elkins Houston, TX

My personal experience with the services of Q-Link Wireless has been great. In the beginning I wasn't sure that the phone service would be on par with the more sophisticated carriers, I was proven wrong. Service overall, surfing the internet, text messaging, and receiving call all are comparable to the big carriers. Q-Link Wireless is...Amazing!!!

Kim Hyde ID

Thank you so much this has been a lifeline for me for sure I have been illegally isolated from my life my money my belongings and everything for over 2 years now due to the collision in the Idaho courts I appreciate the service and thank you so much

Jodilynne Juengst

I love the service and the representatives they're great they work with you the Tech works with you that's a lot of that's what I love great company The only thing I dislike about the company is that the phone's cost so much when you're on a limited income like I am it's really hard to replace a phone that gets broke and Bixby

Brent Jevne Houston, TX

Nice to have service there again very nice people to work with very prompt letting you know everything what’s going on day by day add only thing I wish I would’ve got is something like a hotspot because I kinda in a bad area where I don’t get the best of reception but that’s my own only our argument Twitter Q link is maybe a hotspot or Internet extender or something thank you

Monica McFadden Chicago, IL

First & foremost, thank you for qualifying me for services! You are a God send! The only beef that I have with your services is the so called 4G UNLIMITED service. How can it be 4G and unlimited?! That is false advertisement! And when called to contest it you cancelled my membership! Shame on you! BUT like I stated before, I NEED you and do genuinely appreciate your services. Thank you

The Wizard of Oz Houston, TX

The quality of their customer service has improved but still needs continued improvement. I did not give it five stars because of my past experience with Customer Service. Particularly the menu and options you’re given can sometimes confuse you and it’s almost like you find yourself getting caught in a maze only to find yourself back at the starting point and your questions are not answered and the problem is not resolved. Continue the upgrades and streamline the service process. It’s a win-win for everyone! Dwight M

Billi Lynn Holt Rochester, NY

Im new. So glad to have this! Looking forward to being a new customer. I am relieved to have the opportunity to obtain free service with Q Link. I brought my own phone and phone number. I was also able to utilize my ACP for unlimited data. Although that could have been explained more thoroughly I was able to apply and understand how that works. Most of the reps were easy to talk to, but there were a few i could not understand what they were saying.

2 years ago Edited April 4, 2022

Holly Ware Atlanta, GA

Great service plans and overall this service has been a blessing to me bc of the financial hardship we have gone through during the pandemic. Hard to communicate with customer service bc their English is terrible and we cannot understand one another well enough to get things completed when I have problems. Other than that. Everything about this company is Awesome, thanks for your service QLink.

Kevin Hart Portland, OR

It was fast and easy to get a line of service with Q Link wireless.. now all I have to do to keep free service is to make one call or text a month, how great is that? Where the heck was Q Link back when I was paying . 25¢ a minute for service? Boy am I ever grateful for Q Link now.

Bella Mee Mobile, AL

I'm thankful that Lord Jesus blessed the company to have an affordable service with the type of bundle plan that I'm currently receiving it is such a wonderful help to me and I am satisfied with my services and the customer service that has been provided .

Bonnie Hoff San Francisco, CA

It was easy and pain free. For free service it works great! IM impressed with the signal strength , My paid phone service did not work as well as Q Link wireless service does. I'm grateful for the service offered to me through QLink Wireless. Great Job Guys keep up the good work. I tell everyone about My QLink Wireless Service and how much better it is than my old provider. Especially when they are telling about their current provider and how crapy the service is. . Thank You QLink Wireless.

Bradly Wolkis Phoenix, AZ

Hello, I am new to Qlink. Although hoping for the best, I didn’t know what to except. You see, I had Safelink for many years and it it was nothing but problems and issues over & over, time & time again. I finally gave up on them and I’m so glad I did. Qlink has been nothing but simple, easy and never a problem. NEVER!! So anyone looking for this type of program would be wise to give Qlink a try. I believe you will not be disappointed. Thank You Qlink

2 years ago Edited March 2, 2022

Sherri Graves Milwaukee, WI

Everything is good the only issue is they say no charge to upgrade to the new network but then tells me you need to purchase a new phone because mine will not work even though I replaced it only 2 years ago. I am on this program due to being low income so this is a hardship on people like me. But they do provide free services all of which are great.

2 years ago Edited March 8, 2022

Becky Reeves Austin, TX

As far as service goes that's great, however my phone I paid for doesn't work. I have called to explain the problem & all I get is "well sorry you should of called before 30 days" I was surprised at this because the phone did not start acting up during that time. I can not make calls without it hanging up while I am talking, or it slow to respond to ring or I am not able to answer. I am financially not able to purchase a new phone so I get your refurbished ones.

Harold Learned Chicago, IL

I have had qlink for several years now an not had really any issues...was even offered a tablet for free they say after receiving it they wanted 10.01 for something an it was not able to put a sim card in it couldnt get my. service really really slow with Wi-Fi and broke in a week cracking the screen what the code is hers I have received from you and got actually expected something a little bit better

vard meyer Douglasville, GA

I appreciate our gov't allowing me to have this phone service. reception is poor at and in my apt. but having this phone has made a difference in my life. I have learned to navigate my way through towns with maps app, and even program the phone into car stereo.

Just Ask Fred Moving helpers Fort Worth, TX

What I like best about Q Link is that it is free, and you can use your own phone. y ou also have the choice to keep your own number, or choose another one. They also offer other phones and extra data if you need it. the only difference to the extra things you want .....is that it's at a extremely low price. I would / am telling Q Link to a lot of people.

Pamela Chapman Delaware, OH

Over all I've had good service. I have trouble with trying to do the instructions to activate new phones and other things like that. I'm embarrassed to call for tech support because I can't figure it out and that's on me. I've always be given the best service and help and the patience to hang with me to go through each and every step to get it done. So pass a special thank you to all of you that help me get my sanity back.

Detris Marks Houston, TX

Since I've been with quickly koalas I cannot even download no music on my phone I can't download no games on my phone I end up pushing up another phone because the oven went out now this new one is not doing what it's supposed to do you can't download no music no games no Facebook no nothing

2 years ago Edited February 7, 2022

Lenora Jordan Atlanta, GA

I love Q Link's service. My complaint is with my cell phone purchase. I purchased the least expensive phone and the battery failed a few week after receiving it. The warranty didnt cover batteries and I couldn't find the correct model. In the mean time, due to financial hardship, I can't afford a new phone right away. Q Link extended my service.

Terry Sanford Xenia, OH

It took forever to get my phone after it was stolen I had to use my own there was some misunderstandings. No complaints after that it works great but I had to pay my bill $50 a month for about 8 months kind of set me back but the service has been great thank you thank you very much

Nichole Fontana New Port Richey, FL

I like that I have phone service plan that is free cuz it's one less bill I have to stress over every month, so thank you for that! The thing I disliked about it was that I had to activate my service in another state cuz I was away so my friend shipped it to me in Georgia and I had the worst time trying to activate the phone to begin with & then when I finally did get it up and running the signal was awful all around!! 🤬

Felicia Docgrand Youngstown, OH

I'm just glad to have it and to know that I can get in touch with my doctors and my children if it wasn't for this program I would really be out of communication with everyone having q Link wireless makes me feel a little bit more secure knowing that I could call for help even if I needed it thank you

Pamela Pinney Girard, PA

What I like best is the services I receive and how good they keep me updated on my plan, usage, etc. What I don't like is customer service, but the last few times its been better. Actually the last time I had to talk to someone it was the best experience i had with the anyone from Q-Link. I think it is harder than it should be to get signed up and approved for the government program. I had problems and I've had to help others seniors apply and it's always been the same.

Mary Bowling Fairfield, OH

I had to buy a new phone in order to use the new sim card which didn't make me very happy. Every time I called customer service I would have a long wait and then end up getting disconnected when I tried using the sim card in my old phone. So I ended up paying $200 for a new phone from you guys after I had bought my old phone from you guys not that long ago maybe a year. Instructions for anything are never informative enough. I didn't receive any instructions for my new phone on how to use its features or anything.

Vicki Dawson Spartanburg, SC

I was very upset bc it took 2 months for you to send my new sims card so I had no phone for months.I also ordered a tablet n it worked for two days n quit.I’d like to return it n get my money back or a tablet that works!!Other than that I’m very happy with my service n even better it’s free n helps a lot bc I’m disabled n don’t have a lot of money n not having a phone bill saves me a lot so that I can use it on my power bill since it’s been so cold n I have no heat I have to use propane.Thanks a lot for your help…

Kendra Booth Heyworth, IL

I love that I can look for jobs for free online and stay in contact w/ my family w/o having to worry about a big bill I can't pay or afford coming up, then your sitting w/o a phone & can't make emergency phone calls, get job call backs, talk w/ the family, or anything, cuz of something that's out of your control. Bills/inflation is ridiculously high now. I can't afford a phone bill. W/o Qlink, I don't know what I'd do... I have no complaints. If I had 2 choose 1, it would be the fact that my wifi calling doesn't work, & I have 0 service inside my house. So wish that would get fixed. Thank You!!!

Jessica Pueblo, CO

What I like best about QLink is the service is pretty good I never have any problems with dropped calls or bad connections and the customer service is very friendly The only issue I have with Q link is data this morning I got an email saying I needed to make a call or use my phone or it would be shut off and I use my phone every day all day so I'm not sure why I got that email when I called they said I was fine and still had data but I had been out of data for a few weeks so I'm not sure what is going there other than that Qlink has been the best service so far I have had for the Government free service I appreciate it because times are very hard right now Income is very low next to zero and my health has been very bad so to not have to pay or worry about your phone getting shut off for non payment is a relief!!

Ray Segura Sr.

The service is really good where I'm at and it's free so you can't beat that with a stick. Those other guys just don't compare. Thanks Q Link.

Leah Bath, MI

Worst phones EVER. I wanted a number transfer. The small print says 5 days after reviewing phone to transfer my number or I'd be charged for the phone. Q link transferred my number immediately leaving me with no phone for a week. Then then sent me a broken defective for and the tablets low quality and super outdated. Can't even use it for my kindergarten schooling. Then they refused to release my number back to my old provider and gave my original carriers such a nightmare I had to give up a number I've had over 5 yrs bc this awful company

Man Made

I have been Enjoy my Qlink phone and tablet on a daily basis needs ,talk to family members, Church members,other.Make research, monitoring my Health ,take photos, videos,etc Except for some places I loss signal.

Angie Mckinley Radcliff, KY

I love & appreciate Qlink & their service. I do have an outstanding issue with trying to carry my old number when I switched. My plan works out well. Customer service are right on time. Thank you!

Teresa Bills Mayflower, AR

I liked the service when I first got it. It was wonderful,now I have trouble with dropped calls, and my phone service when I try to make a call it doesn't dial and I miss calls because it work sometimes and then it doesn't. If I can get some help with this I would appreciate it. Thank you

Scott-Lewis Chappell Baltimore, MD

I've really been happy with Q Link Wireless. I feel customer support needs to be better. It has been a free service for me. I have to pay sometimes when needed data. Overall, I pleased. Thank you!

jeff Lawrence Rockford, IL

q link has provided me with a reliable connection nationwide and always works just About everywhere, I've had a link for several years now and it's been My life saver a few times now.

Shannon French Siloam Springs, AR

The service has been good and I have rarely ran into no service zones. I have been with Qlink for over 10 years now and am very satisfied and Qlink has literally been a lifesaver a couple of times.